: I know how to fix top issues and make the game more interactive, PORTALS in alcoves!!!
Yeah, that would be a good idea but portals should have a charge time, 3 seconds minimum so that players at least have a chance to avoid being killed. That will make it much more fair for both sides.
SirEnds (NA)
: What role is Aphelios made for?
xelaker (NA)
: {{item:3040}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3157}} _just_ this is making "squishy" a bit misleading, but it doesn't much matter if he can drop in and nearly oneshot a squishy... sure if he 1v5 he prob won't get the kill or at least escape, but if kass gets ahead that ult of his makes fighting him a terrible pain.
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEqFEhuz,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:30:11.725+0000) > > {{item:3040}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3157}} _just_ this is making "squishy" a bit misleading, but it doesn't much matter if he can drop in and nearly oneshot a squishy... sure if he 1v5 he prob won't get the kill or at least escape, but if kass gets ahead that ult of his makes fighting him a terrible pain. Try it yourself. I am tired of using words when people just want to believe whatever they want to believe. Kassadin has such low base hp and def (which don't even scale regularly) that he can be oneshotted easily despite having those 3 items. They are not enough to stop assasins from oneshotting you in this meta. As you said he can nearly kill squishies late game fast just as any assasin can do from early game. Kass however has to wait to late game to have that potential. And his mobility is not that awesome if enemy team is grouped because his specialty is chasing people down singularly, but he can't do this if they are together because he will just get himself killed. And yes, he is annoying lategame if you want to go by yourself and freely explore the map because it is very likely that if he finds you alone he will kill you unless you can oneshot him faster or you play tryndamere. But I find that situation fair because if he sacrifices early game impact he should have higher late game impact. But as I said, if your team does not misposition Kassadin will lose a really big part of his potential and will feel like just another assasin. If you are as 5, he can't just enter kill you and escape, which some people like to exaggerate. After he uses R and does his combo, he either has to use Zhonya's which will mostly kill him if he is between your team, or he flashes away because during those 2 seconds his R is on CD he can be easily killed or even a single CC would condemn him.
xelaker (NA)
: lb falls off a cliff in the late game, whereas kass does not...
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEqFEhuz,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:24:29.349+0000) > > lb falls off a cliff in the late game, whereas kass does not... lb is trong in early whereas kass is not... Expecting Kass to be weak lategame when he had a nonexistent early game and a regular mid game is as far as nonsense can go.
: Visual update yes. Rework on the other hand. He needs that. He is too brain dead mid-late game. His R - W - auto does 1,800 with just {{item:3007}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3027}} it's super annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=The Swift Yordle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cEqFEhuz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T13:06:22.822+0000) > > Visual update yes. > Rework on the other hand. He needs that. He is too brain dead mid-late game. His R - W - auto does 1,800 with just {{item:3007}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3027}} it's super annoying. I have to disagree. Try playing him smashing buttons ramdomly from early to late game and that is the easiest way to lose a game. Kassadin forces you to focus on positioning. You can't just R enemy team because you will get instantly oneshotted due to his low armor and how squishy he is. Also once he is in, you have 2 seconds to take him down before he can escape which in a damage meta is pretty easy to do or simply cc him. Considering he spent the whole early game and part of mid game as a minion in lane, you guys should have enough advantage to deal with him in late game. Another thing that works most times is grouping. If you are grouped Kassadin cannot kill you without killing himself in the process. His main advantge is chasing people down which you can easily deny by staying together. This is the normal Kassadin. Now, Tankadin is a history that I still lack experience to explain.
: Karma needs massive buffs, not bandaids
> [{quoted}](name=excelsheet1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9vK3czhb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:25:38.837+0000) > > She is the most interactive champion in the game. Stopped reading here
: Revert the Jax nerfs
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/jax/top He doesn't feel awful, he feels different. And he feels different because he is not broken anymore. If you are asking them to break him again, then no thanks.
: A main for a champion that isn’t even 1 month old, how hilarious.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sennamains/ 5605 members Hilarious, right?
: tHe sTaTs dOnT LiEeeeee Then how about posting her ADC pickrate is leagues lower than her support winrate and her support winrate is at ~51% WR. Oh right, because then it actually makes her appear not all that out of line. Love it when you manipulate posts to your bias
Why use your secondary account to post a comment buddy, fearing us to discover you are a Senna Main? Talk about bias...
: It is not the same mistake as losing any other dragon it is the mistake of losing elder. The buff gives your team an execute. The other mistakes they made did not almost cost them game like them missing elder did. Its called Risk/Reward. They risked waiting for elder and the other team was rewarded for them stalling.
I am not saying the cost of losing an elder dragon is the same as losing a normal drake. In fact, I am saying Elder Dragon is extremely overpowered. But the mistake is the same: miscalculation. The difference? Stealing a normal drake gives you some advantage or helps you come back a little bit into the game. Elder dragon? If by any means you manage to steal elder dragon you can win a game even if you and your team were playing like monkeys during 20 minuts straight or even more, even if you are extremely behind. Why is this so difficult to understand? Remember, these people defending Elder are the same people that you see complaining on the boards about games being coinflip.
xelaker (NA)
: The "1 mistake" was MASSIVE! They not only didn't just finish the game, they lost elder to an enemy team down 20+ kills, and were apparently winning teamfights by the skin on their teeth because the eldar execute lost them the teamfight AND had lost enough turrets/inhibs that a single respawn timer was enough to lose the match. And of course this isn't the account he plays on anymore so you can't even see what exactly what going on. I'm sorry if you feel that making mistakes shouldn't matter, but some of us don't spam ff at 15 because we are down a kill...
That one mistake wasn't massive, it is just that elder dragon is extremely OP. It is actually the same mistake than losing any other dragon. They miscalculated and lost the objetive. But what about the other 20 minutes they were winning so hard? Enemy team spent almost the whole game making mistakes, but hey they won 1 single objetive (which is OP). Therefore they deserve to win. '_unique_' logic
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ad5nc7hM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T17:16:34.136+0000) > > Why? Because they made 1 mistake? Losing elder dragon, getting aced, losing Baron, and getting aced is more than 1 mistake.
Is it that difficult for you to understand? Getting Aced is due to losing elder dragon (because he is extremely OP) which is the 1 mistake they did that almost made them lose the game. He said that they were stomping enemy team, and after enemy team managed to luckily steal elder dragon, all this happened. So curios all this happened after enemy team stole elder dragon, such coincidences...
xelaker (NA)
: You guys didn't finish and lost elder to a team "25-30" kills below you. You 100% deserved to lose there.
Why? Because they made 1 mistake? Oh, and then you realize enemy team has made 10+ mistakes but it is okay if they win the game just because they were lucky enough to steal elder dragon, right? Someone give this man an award. His logic is '_unique_'.
: Lethality.
No wonder you have so many downvotes. You lack common sense.
: will aatrox be getting a nerf on his heal anytime soon? or even his damage?
{{item:3123}} I have lost count of how many times I have said this. If no one in your team bought any Grievous Wounds, don't come and complain.
: > I think tanks needed a buff to their survivability but also a nerf to their damage. Very risky. If you lower it a lot, they will get ignored. Unless you buff their utility to the a whole new level. Which would in turn create a new set of problems. Mainly cc creep. > I definitely hate that they can oneshot you so easily with their combo while being so tanky. Unless their target is behind they cant do it. And these that can have lots of requirements. Ornn needs to land his breath and a wall. Sion needs his w and a a semi charged q. Mao needs bushes for his empowered e. Malp needs to stack armour. Sej needs to proc her passive. > they should not have assasin levels of damage by no means. But they dont. Assassins deal shits like 500+270% ratio. Tanks hardly do that (nunu can but its because of his channeled ulti).
They can, Poppy and Ornn do absurd amounts of damage. Play them, they are just tankier assasins right now with less mobility.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Can you list some Tanks who deal "too much dmg" in your eyes?
Yeah, no problem. I surely love to be oneshotted by Poppy or Ornn with a single rotation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Greenlightx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lymuazsh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:16:50.775+0000) > > tanks are anti fun, they are the most boring to play and play against, they make assassins and bruisers absolute "which is a good 30% of the champions. hopefully riot realizes this before season 10 starts. Subjective. Me and others find yasuo, akali, zed and all the high mobile shit anti fun and boring to play as and against.
I think tanks needed a buff to their survivability but also a nerf to their damage. I honestly don't care if tank players feel boring doing what a tank is supposed to do: tank for their team, cc, etc. but I definitely hate that they can oneshot you so easily with their combo while being so tanky. So as much as I want tanks to be actual tanks, they should not have assasin levels of damage by no means. If you are going to make tanks truly tanks, then make sure they do tank levels of damage too.
: No junglers released in over 2 years
You think Riot cares about junglers when the only thing they were doing these last years is nerfing them?
Ryelic (NA)
: So now that Ekko has his skin can Riot mysteriously find out that he needs nerfs?
Honestly, from all the broken champions we have to deal with currently and you complain about Ekko? Sure, he is strong but I don't find him as frustrating to play against as these other champions.
: Season 10 is going to be the last season
I actually think season 10 will be a fun and refreshing season. Just my opinion.
: Saying Senna is broken is like claiming old Malzahar was a god tier pick They are both immobile and they both regularly end up staying still during their abilities or long-wind-up auto attacks. Strong? Sure. But broken? Nope. They definitely have their weaknesses that both mobile and immobile champions can take advantage of. If you can't play around that, I don't know what to fucking tell you.
She is broken. It is a fact. How do people seriously look at that kit and think: "Oh that's okay" Heal, shield, Damage, infinitely scaling Crit Chance, AD, and Range. She also has enhanced AS depending on her Crit Chance. She also receives free gold from her passive which does percent current health damage when it activates. AoE invisibility/camouflage, movement speed steroid, global ultimate which takes nearly no time to cast despite it doing damage and shielding at the same time. If that wasn't enough she also has hard CC on no CoolDown. And let's not forget that this "support" has good AD scaling. Seriously, the best justification you could find is "she has no mobility" (which she does because she has a mov steriod lasting 6-8 seconds) I will just be waiting for the statistics to come out and then every Senna main will be like: "Why does she have the best WinRate for a support, she is not broken."
: I'm not a Senna player and say she needs to be buffed.
That is one in a million of opinions. An opinion does not change the fact that Senna is broken.
: Once people learn how to play around her, her win ratio will drop. She has TONS of weaknesses.
''Tons of Weaknesses'' Senna player btw...
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i749BEMz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-15T22:40:27.274+0000) > > 350 less magic damage mid game is very powerfull for a single item and the active has way less CD than Zhonya's active and hold on don't get me started on the other passive. > > Zhonya's also stops you from performing any actions while you are using this item while with Maw's shield and enhancing stats you can still fight with no downsides. > > Zhonya's only gives defense as well. What is your point? > > Or can be a suicide tool as well. It is situational and requires a lot of precision, timing, and skill. Malmortius does all for you while you keep dishing big loads of damage. > > You realize that the damage conversion is the same right? ... > > No, that is simply not true. > > Let's take for example I build Zhonya's when I will do way more damage with LichBane but I build Zhonya's because I need def more than damage. > You build Maw of Malmortius because you need MR, so instead of going more lethality you build an item that makes you unkillable by AP users and still gives a considerable amount of AD and a passive that gives even more AD. > > Which AP users can't also build. So far, none of your points make sense to me because you are not looking from AP users perspective only from Assasins perspective. And you saying that Maw guts your damage is funny because damage is one thing assasins are overloaded with even without items. My point is that ZH can be used against ap and ad and it has a superior effect compared to maw. If you drop low enough as an ad champ that builds it to get the maw effect you prob blew your load and are about to die anyways. I would rather build a merc scim and kite out having the life steal from the start rather than the maw shield. Literally almost everything that builds maw will die with the shield compared to zh/stop watch E: also you don't buy a maw mid game... it's normally sit on hex or get it as a last item bc maw is literally isn''t efficient to build vs other ad items. E2: in a class i can explain it later in a class, I'll do all the math for you as well using the same spells amounts of ap armor mr etc.
> [{quoted}](name=God is a Poro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i749BEMz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T23:24:54.653+0000) > > My point is that ZH can be used against ap and ad and it has a superior effect compared to maw. If you drop low enough as an ad champ that builds it to get the maw effect you prob blew your load and are about to die anyways. I would rather build a merc scim and kite out having the life steal from the start rather than the maw shield. Literally almost everything that builds maw will die with the shield compared to zh/stop watch ZHonya's has by no means superior effect than Maw. While it may allow you to avoid an ability if you time it correctly, it also makes you very vulnerable because enemies will be able to attack you first when the effect runs out and you can be surrounded by the enemy so Zhonya's has downsides, while Maw is all upsides and has even more passives than Zhonya's while being more reliable because it activates automatically and you don't have to time anything. You can just focus on your combo and let Maw do all for you to keep you alive. And the fact that you think you can't survive on low HP means you haven't experimented true plays yet, but that doesn't come to matter. Maw is way more reliable and useful than Zhonya's, but because Assasins players are so focused on the dishing the highest amount of damage (like you) even if they have more than enough damage is the reason why they don't build Maw so often, (only high elo assasins) but when they do the difference is incredible. Edit: I am excited to see your math.
: short version of why ZH is better- assuming they are ap and break the maw shield ---> null like 350 dmg late game remember that. ZH can null like an enemy using their ult or dodge cc like a varus R. longer version- Maw ONLY blocks and pops on magic dmg ZH can null entire spells or combos and disjoint aggro and prevent hard dives and shifts the focus zh has a better build path than maw and upgrading the components for 300g You can second item zh or 1st item without it gutting your dmg if you first or 2nd item maw that guts your dmg by so much Lifeline is shared btwn 3 items steraks, pd, maw - steraks giving more dmg has hp (more useful than mr) --> sitting on a negatron cloak which you can sell for only a 220g loss or mercs which prevents a one shot anyways is. ---> pd is cheaper and better stats and a normal shield etc
> [{quoted}](name=God is a Poro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i749BEMz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-15T22:24:39.535+0000) > > short version of why ZH is better- assuming they are ap and break the maw shield ---> null like 350 dmg late game remember that. 350 less magic damage mid game is very powerfull for a single item and the active has way less CD than Zhonya's active and hold on don't get me started on the other passive. > ZH can null like an enemy using their ult or dodge cc like a varus R. Zhonya's also stops you from performing any actions while you are using this item while with Maw's shield and enhancing stats you can still fight with no downsides. > longer version- > Maw ONLY blocks and pops on magic dmg Zhonya's only gives defense as well. What is your point? > ZH can null entire spells or combos and disjoint aggro and prevent hard dives and shifts the focus Or can be a suicide tool as well. It is situational and requires a lot of precision, timing, and skill. Malmortius does all for you while you keep dishing big loads of damage. > zh has a better build path than maw and upgrading the components for 300g > You can second item zh or 1st item without it gutting your dmg You realize that the damage conversion is the same right? ... > if you first or 2nd item maw that guts your dmg by so much No, that is simply not true. Let's take for example I build Zhonya's when I will do way more damage with LichBane but I build Zhonya's because I need def more than damage. You build Maw of Malmortius because you need MR, so instead of going more lethality you build an item that makes you unkillable by AP users and still gives a considerable amount of AD and a passive that gives even more AD. > Lifeline is shared btwn 3 items steraks, pd, maw - steraks giving more dmg has hp (more useful than mr) Which AP users can't also build. So far, none of your points make sense to me because you are not looking from AP users perspective only from Assasins perspective. And you saying that Maw guts your damage is funny because damage is one thing assasins are overloaded with even without items.
: It's the only counter item to AP burst.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i749BEMz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T22:12:32.592+0000) > > It's the only counter item to AP burst. I am not saying there shouldn't be a counter to AP burst. I am saying this item is much more effective than Zhonya's is for only 300 more gold.
Rioter Comments
: If he gapcloses with his invis, you can literally see him within that 400+ range to throw you behind him. Combined with the fact that it still takes a second or two for him to charge his Q fully (at least for max draw back), there's a significant portion of time for you to dodge, stun, or otherwise avoid a heavily telegraphed invisibility, and hook. If he gapcloses with his dash, he just lost his stun.
Wow, you talk like he had CoolDowns...
Rokuroú (EUW)
: Senna is a bit nuts
The amount of people who main her and who defend her in such a short period of time should say a lot. And while seeing her in every game is normal because she is the new champion, I rarely see her lose a game and I still haven't seen her lose lane once.
: This post was written by Akali main. At least former one.
He used to be but from looking at his match history, I think he is not anymore.
: After just over a year of balancing, Riot was able to get Akali's presence at worlds from 80% to 87%
Don't worry, Akali mains will tell you how she is the weakest champion currently...
Done25 (NA)
: It's losing the ward clear passive and 11 lethality (21->10), so they're giving it something that isn't just raw damage. Edit: It's actually Edge of Night that's getting lowered to 10 lethality. Because it wasn't already shitty enough I guess???
Is there a bug on the pbe? Because I still see 21 lethality.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T17:13:41.096+0000) > > Those were facts I got from league of graphs. He has a 47% WR Diamond+ and due to his low PR he is probably only played by mains. You play in Gold III that is why you see one sided stomps like that one. You have a 20% WinRate with Aatrox though... I thought you said you had a 60% WinRate. > > I can play Aatrox vs Darius with ghost against you if you want me to prove you how useless ghost is for the matchup in early game. I have destroyed Darius mains which mostly carry ghost when I play Aatrox. And about Vladimir... It is all about knowing how Aatrox works. Once the Vladimir player understand his mechanics, he should have no problems winning lane or even stomping him. > > A champion with insane lane sustain against a champion who lacks lane sustain. The result should be pretty obvious. I do have nearly a 60% WR with aatrox check here: https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/sirends/overview also he has one of the highest top lane pickrates which i looked up on op.gg here: https://na.op.gg/champion/aatrox/statistics/top
This contradicts the results from my other source which is weird. Anyways, be mindful that your source includes results from the whole season 9 in which Aatrox was overpowered during a long time before being nerfed. The source I used only included results from last month.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T02:37:56.250+0000) > > If you consider 46% WinRate to be a good spot with an extremely low PickRate, then yes. Aatrox is in an extremely good spot. idk how having the 8th highest toplane pickrate is low that being 7.14% and his WR is 48.46%, not 46%
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/aatrox/top He had 46% WinRate last week. He has now 47% while being played mostly by his mains, check the PickRate also. I still fail to see how is that a good spot.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T15:09:24.122+0000) > > Well, I was talking about Diamond+ statistics. Aatrox could be a good hard stomper in low elo but in high elo it completely changes. Any champion can be good in low elo if you play him really good. That's why Riot doesn't balance around low elo. > That Darius who got stomped that hard early didn't know how to play. > > High elo Darius players would not only play differently but also if they are losing they would play passive and not keeping giving free kills to Aatrox. And Aatrox keeps being a counterpick to Darius even if Darius carries ghost because ghost is not going to be effective enough until late game and in late game laning is over. > > Side note: Aatrox doesn't hardcounter Vlad. when i said aatrox hardcounters vlad i ment that from my personal experience which i stated in the post and the winrates and pickrates i corrected you on were based on diamond + statistics, also darius with ghost can just run you down once he hits 6 IN LANE
Those were facts I got from league of graphs. He has a 47% WR Diamond+ and due to his low PR he is probably only played by mains. You play in Gold III that is why you see one sided stomps like that one. You have a 20% WinRate with Aatrox though... I thought you said you had a 60% WinRate. I can play Aatrox vs Darius with ghost against you if you want me to prove you how useless ghost is for the matchup in early game. I have destroyed Darius mains which mostly carry ghost when I play Aatrox. And about Vladimir... It is all about knowing how Aatrox works. Once the Vladimir player understand his mechanics, he should have no problems winning lane or even stomping him. A champion with insane lane sustain against a champion who lacks lane sustain. The result should be pretty obvious.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T13:39:35.557+0000) > > I am not saying you can't win with Aatrox. I am saying that due to statistics, it is more likely you will lose than you will find success with him. Even Aatrox mains have an overall WinRate of 48% with him at max. > > Also, I find Darius to be one of easiest matchups for Aatrox. It is just my opinion though, but I have never face any trouble winning against Darius as Aatrox. I believe Aatrox to be a counterpick to Darius. Try facing a Riven, Jax, or any other meta champion with Aatrox. just saying i have nearly a 60% winrate with him also I feel as if Darius does poorly against aatrox but only if aatrox zones correctly also he doesnt win if the darius brings ghost instead of tp or ignite From experience Aatrox wins lane against Teemo, Sion, Mordekaiser, Yasuo, Vladimir, Malphite, Nasus, Gangplank, Shen, Kennen, Gnar, Garen, Illaoi, Mundo, Irelia, and Camille. Aatrox Hard counters Sion, Nasus, and Vlad. Aatrox has a pretty even matchup with Poppy, Kayle, Chogath, and Urgot, Pantheon. Aatrox Gets hard countered by Riven (you could argue this is a skill matchup but I digress), Kled, Renekton, Jax, Fiora, Jayce, and Tryndamere.
Well, I was talking about Diamond+ statistics. Aatrox could be a good hard stomper in low elo but in high elo it completely changes. Any champion can be good in low elo if you play him really good. That's why Riot doesn't balance around low elo. That Darius who got stomped that hard early didn't know how to play. High elo Darius players would not only play differently but also if they are losing they would play passive and not keeping giving free kills to Aatrox. And Aatrox keeps being a counterpick to Darius even if Darius carries ghost because ghost is not going to be effective enough until late game and in late game laning is over. Side note: Aatrox doesn't hardcounter Vlad.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T02:37:56.250+0000) > > If you consider 46% WinRate to be a good spot with an extremely low PickRate, then yes. Aatrox is in an extremely good spot. if you know how to play the champ then that can change everything https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348263749922062347/641056970065051651/unknown.png btw ignore the custom status that isnt towards Tyler1 its towards one of my friends I play league with
I am not saying you can't win with Aatrox. I am saying that due to statistics, it is more likely you will lose than you will find success with him. Even Aatrox mains have an overall WinRate of 48% with him at max. Also, I find Darius to be one of easiest matchups for Aatrox. It is just my opinion though, but I have never face any trouble winning against Darius as Aatrox. I believe Aatrox to be a counterpick to Darius. Try facing a Riven, Jax, or any other meta champion with Aatrox.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-04T03:21:56.915+0000) > > It is better to remain silent than to suddenly become loud only to be shut down by Riot and stay like trash until the end of times. > > Examples: Tahm Kench, Sylas, Aatrox, Azir, etc. I can agree with sylas and azir but i feel they actually put aatrox in a good spot
> [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JEsOGiyg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:47:09.734+0000) > > I can agree with sylas and azir but i feel they actually put aatrox in a good spot If you consider 46% WinRate to be a good spot with an extremely low PickRate, then yes. Aatrox is in an extremely good spot.
scoot101 (NA)
: ZERATH NEEDS SOMETHING!!
It is better to remain silent than to suddenly become loud only to be shut down by Riot and stay like trash until the end of times. Examples: Tahm Kench, Sylas, Aatrox, Azir, etc.
Sspencer (NA)
: Why do new players start with low gold mmr?
: He is a juggernaut with increased range and a dash to complement that range, along with movespeed steroid from R and something all tanks want- lane sustain. Change his Q and E, the W is perfect for a juggernaut/bruiser
He does not have lane sustain anymore. It is almost non-existent post nerf. The 46% WinRate talks by itself.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9l0YdRnuEM only procs off final minion lasthit, contrary to how you said it was "working before". it counts minions champions and towers in isolation.
Maybe it is a new update. I can show you a video where a guy was literally doing entire jungle faster with it. But anyways, I like this version more since it is more balanced.
: Yes, and when you clear the full minion wave, you lasthit the last minion, and this gives you the passive. The last minion killed gives you it. If you hit a champion in his minion wave, it doesn't give you the passive. I don't know if you haven't tested the item, or don't pay enough attention, but that's how it works.
Streamers tested it. That's why I am telling you. Jungle monster don't count as ''targets'' even if they are more than 1 you will still keep the passive. I don't know if they changed something but that is how it was working before. Only champions counted as ''targets'' for the passive.
: Sanguine Blade is NOT a splitpush item [with idea for fix]
> [{quoted}](name=critcritspin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Op08EmO1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-28T22:05:34.269+0000) > You only get its passive if you attack an isolated target. Basically, in a splitpush scenario, this means that in order to unlock its passive, means you have to fully clear the minion wave before fighting. Not exactly. When it mention targets, it refers only to champions (this doesn't apply to monsters or minions). The exact same reason why this item will be a huge boost for clearing jungle or can also be used to splitpush while also providing a strong dueling potential. It becomes like a passive that only dissapears momentarily when you get near 2 or more champions.
Bread Pit (EUW)
: Can you guys add an HP Tear Upgrade?
As much as I like AP items, this will seriosly be OP.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeyphel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WKm9lXFm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:25:53.673+0000) > > Do you realize that you will be ganked more often now that jungle camps exp are even more meaningless? Now you can freely say that you won't be able to 1 vs 1 in top lane. If they do that with less exp then they are goign to be lvl 6~7 while im 10, i can easily 1v2 double kill if im ahead at that point. As it should be.
I don't think they will be that far behind. Riot makes sure junglers aren't in front of laners in terms of levels but they won't allow junglers to be that many levels behind laners. It's common sense. So, if you want to believe something as absurd as that, it is your choice but what is really going to happen next patch is junglers camping top lane more effectively and more often.
: Jungle exp nerfs are great
Do you realize that you will be ganked more often now that jungle camps exp are even more meaningless? Now you can freely say that you won't be able to 1 vs 1 in top lane.
Sucction (OCE)
: Dunno how he's free elo when Vlad top is currently sitting at 48.2% wr plat+ on op.gg Aight tho
Who said it was Vladimir top? Vladimir Mid is the problem, not top.
Bârd (NA)
: Guys, you can't have both ways.
How do you classify a champion like Rengar who has tons of damage and is reliable?
Show more

Zeyphel

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion