: Tide Pod Chan(Lots of images)
why... but then again, why not :3c
: why is malz the only mage that takes a brain?
Malz is only hard to play if you can't find your R button Once your do eventually locate your R key, the game is as good as won for you
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QnQeQbT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-01-05T07:17:46.746+0000) > > What did they actually say? > > I cannot judge until I see. > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QnQeQbT,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2018-01-05T07:29:33.418+0000) > > i recall ear making an abusive post towards colonel j and that post is gone now too. I'm sure there's more to the story that you all don't know about Look, if you guys want direct proof, here you go - https://i.imgur.com/t9l8FEy.png/img I'm just playing messenger here at this point
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QnQeQbT,comment-id=00030000000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-05T07:35:23.340+0000) > > Look, if you guys want direct proof, here you go - > > https://i.imgur.com/t9l8FEy.png/img > > I'm just playing messenger here at this point it looks like mods are treated the same as regular users insult a regular user = get punished insult a mod = get punished I fail to see the problem here. Are you saying that double standards SHOULD be allowed?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QnQeQbT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-05T06:59:57.852+0000) > > Well no, I said why above > > But if you really want to know specifically, it's because he said "The mods had no brains" > > ######If I'm not allowed to say this mods I will removed it ASAP, just answering questions and whatnot Really....really?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QnQeQbT,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-01-05T07:18:48.632+0000) > > Really....really? > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QnQeQbT,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-05T07:22:51.149+0000) > > Straight from this messenger from directly the big guy himself boss i recall ear making an abusive post towards colonel j and that post is gone now too. I'm sure there's more to the story that you all don't know about
Jo0o (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=0016000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T02:05:42.875+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013815928-Understanding-ID-Bans > > ya'll need to read the above link Which, if I'm reading correctly, confirms my point. His continued play of League was in violation of his ID ban. There's brief mention that specifies "public" play, but no exception is mentioned for "private" play. This reads that any account activity is against the rules, and any account will be banned. Am I missing something?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=00160002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T04:12:33.114+0000) > > There's brief mention that specifies "public" play, but no exception is mentioned for "private" play this is because it's private, not public. It's a private matter between riot and whoever got banned so it doesn't need to be discussed publicly > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=00160002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T04:12:33.114+0000) > > This reads that any account activity is against the rules, and any account will be banned. Am I missing something? you're forgetting that it's a private matter between riot and whoever got banned, so riot can allow that person to play under their supervision as long as it remains a private matter
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=00160002,timestamp=2018-01-05T01:15:20.023+0000) > > Riot gave him permission to play the game in secret without anybody else knowing except for riot, and they were keeping a close eye on him the whole time Is that really the case, or was the ID ban only enforced when he was caught on stream? I've been told on boards a couple of times that they don't have the tech in place to check whether two accounts are the same player.
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013815928-Understanding-ID-Bans ya'll need to read the above link > [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=001600020000,timestamp=2018-01-05T01:20:12.908+0000) > > Is that really the case, or was the ID ban only enforced when he was caught on stream? I've been told on boards a couple of times that they don't have the tech in place to check whether two accounts are the same player. > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=001600020001,timestamp=2018-01-05T01:22:40.353+0000) > > People have been saying this, but all the official wordings I've read from Riot indicate a blanked ID ban with no exceptions. Do you have a link confirming that caveat?
Jo0o (NA)
: So, riddle me this: Tyler1 was ID banned, meaning he was not allowed to hold a League account. Any account he made that was determined to be piloted by him was banned. Tyler1 demonstrated reformed behavior... by playing despite his ID ban. All of his apparent reform was done in open defiance of Riot's policies. Does that seem right to people? That's like breaking out of prison, living lawfully post-break, and having the police catch up to you and determine that your post-escape lawfulness was enough to allow you to stay out of prison. That's kinda backwards, right? By the wording of the ID ban, there shouldn't have been any platform for Tyler to even demonstrate his reform.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N8J0QZvP,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-01-04T23:51:41.012+0000) > > So, riddle me this: > > Tyler1 was ID banned, meaning he was not allowed to hold a League account. Any account he made that was determined to be piloted by him was banned. > > Tyler1 demonstrated reformed behavior... by playing despite his ID ban. All of his apparent reform was done in open defiance of Riot's policies. > > Does that seem right to people? That's like breaking out of prison, living lawfully post-break, and having the police catch up to you and determine that your post-escape lawfulness was enough to allow you to stay out of prison. That's kinda backwards, right? By the wording of the ID ban, there shouldn't have been any platform for Tyler to even demonstrate his reform. Riot gave him permission to play the game in secret without anybody else knowing except for riot, and they were keeping a close eye on him the whole time Your breaking out of prison analogy is incorrect
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:41:05.636+0000) > > that song is so famous, that anybody whom didn't understand the reference is purposely trying to victimize themselves in order to put social pressure onto a university in order to bend them towards their will. People that do this are pure garbage and have no place in a productive society But then you can ask around this thread and how many actually knew it was a reference to the song before reading the article. I'll be honest with you tho, I do feel that line was while an okay reference, it did fail the pun joke that it was probably trying to hit. Not to mention as I've said, the controversy is more than just the first line. It was also because of the last line. Also, this happened in London, which the song may not as big of a hit as in NA, or at least hasn't maintained as big of a culture phenomenon as it was over the years, it sure isn't as popular in OCE now as it is in NA so there's that to consider.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:49:06.356+0000) > > But then you can ask around this thread and how many actually knew it was a reference to the song before reading the article. I'll be honest with you tho, I do feel that line was while an okay reference, it did fail the pun joke that it was probably trying to hit. > > Not to mention as I've said, the controversy is more than just the first line. It was also because of the last line. you mean the line "we can't guarantee snow but we'll try"? Anybody that thinks that's a controversial sentence has some serious obsession with seeing race in every single little aspect of life. Unhealthy. > Also, this happened in London, which the song may not as big of a hit as in NA, or at least hasn't maintained as big of a culture phenomenon over the years, it sure isn't as popular in OCE now as it is in NA so there's that to consider. It's been [mixed and remixed by many different people all around the globe multiple times nearly every single year ever since the 1940s](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Christmas_(song)). People have no excuse with how famous it is.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:27:23.328+0000) > > what does any of that have to do with my post? Why did you even quote me? You just expunged three paragraphs of word salad This is the problem I sometimes face online, that people are often selectively smart and stupid at the same time, depending on whenever it's convenient for them to pull the act. I explain everything, people will dismiss saying I talk too much with too much noise. I took some liberty and jump a couple steps, people will still dismiss saying they aren't related and is irrelevant. O K, man. ............. It has to do with your post, because a reference to the song wouldn't have been in such a hurdle had they also not added that they couldn't guarantee snow, giving the perceived plausibility to the _other_ interpretation. Now you can read the reply.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:32:06.745+0000) > > because a reference to the song wouldn't have been in such a hurdle had they also not added that they couldn't guarantee snow that song is so famous, that anybody whom didn't understand the reference is purposely trying to victimize themselves in order to put social pressure onto a university in order to bend them towards their will. People that do this are pure garbage and have no place in a productive society
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:20:09.050+0000) > > lol wut? I see you're from OCE so I will give you the benefit of a doubt > > I'm dreaming of a white Christmas is a very famous song in NA that's been around for a very long time. That is what the tweet was referring too. Now perhaps there exists a movie or song titled "I'm dreaming of a black campus" that you're referring to? If that sort of media exists then you do have a point > > anyways just to prove I'm not lying, here is a youtube video of the song > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY The problem is that they also went out of the way to say they couldn't guarantee snow at the end, too. As I've said, it isn't just a one instance of word mishandling that resulted this, but a series. Which is obviously openly criticisable whether or not it rustled someone's jimmies, because it was highly unprofessional for an esteemed university's official announcement (doesn't matter if the tone was intended to be casual, it's still an official announcement of sort). Again, as I've also said "You don't just work from a conclusion backwards, you have to read it from the tone of the initial observer. And you can clearly see why this deal happened."
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:22:41.365+0000) > > The problem is that they also went out of the way to say they couldn't guarantee snow at the end, too. > > As I've said, it isn't just a one instance of word mishandling that resulted this, but a series. Which is obviously openly criticisable whether or not it rustled someone's jimmies, because it was highly unprofessional for an esteemed university's official announcement. > > Again, as I've also said "You don't just work from a conclusion backwards, you have to read it from the tone of the initial observer. And you can clearly see why this deal happened." what does any of that have to do with my post? Why did you even quote me? You just expunged three paragraphs of word salad
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=xDance Cosmic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:12:04.280+0000) > > But the article didn't misconstrue the tweet. The people who replied to and wanted UCL to apologize misconstrued the tweet. The article, although yeah they want the clickbait, still just reported what happened. I know because I read it. The problem is like the tweet is understandably questioned. Can you imagine what it would be like had it been "Dreaming of a black campus" today (for idk, a campus filled with black cats or something)? And worse, adding "we can't guarantee black cats, but we'll try" at the end too. Obviously, they really had issues with their choice of diction there, no doubt. You don't just work from a conclusion backwards, you have to read it from the tone of the initial observer. And you can clearly see why this deal happened. The problem here though, is the bait title, which is precisely why we're even here in this thread in the first place as explained in the earlier post. Some people just want to get triggered and bitch about things, which ironically is the thing they're criticising others of; funny.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T05:15:11.287+0000) > > The problem is like the tweet is understandably questioned. Can you imagine what it would be like had it been "Dreaming of a black campus lol wut? I see you're from OCE so I will give you the benefit of a doubt I'm dreaming of a white Christmas is a very famous song in NA that's been around for a very long time. That is what the tweet was referring too. Now perhaps there exists a movie or song titled "I'm dreaming of a black campus" that you're referring to? If that sort of media exists then you do have a point anyways just to prove I'm not lying, here is a youtube video of the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY
: Fyi The Sun is like Fox News if Fox News was also a celebrity tabloid so taking its headlines a literal truth is a little risky. What they actually apologized for is leading a tweet with "Dreaming of a white campus?", which is a bit ambiguous - they never specifically mentioned snow, so while I don't think they meant any harm by it, I don't blame people for being a bit concerned...
> [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L4qnyFcT,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-12-16T04:56:44.944+0000) > > they never specifically mentioned snow, so while I don't think they meant any harm by it, I don't blame people for being a bit concerned... did you even read the article? Because if you did then you would have seen that their original tweet did in fact mention snow THREE TIMES https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ucl1-e1513216693821.jpg?strip=all&w=590
: PEOPLE LIKE THIS! TO ALL SUMMONERS1
> [{quoted}](name=Falling Bstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AHJkTjXQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-16T06:31:40.895+0000) > > He is awful saying something that is really make me do not want to play this game anymore! > > disgusting language cause I didn't think his gonna say like that. > > I just want to know why this people saying words like this Welcome to the internet. No matter where you go you will find people like this. You have two options. One... stay off the internet. Two... get thicker skin
Proxy345 (NA)
: Such a great day not to be in London lol
> But their rowback caused even more uproar online, with hundreds of replies blasting the response. never, ever, **EVER** apologize for something harmless that you've done since that'll only rattle the Ess Jay Double Yous even more
: The US has some insanely unequal wealth distribution rates. Europe as always is at the front when it comes to ideology. Democratic socialism is clearly the most fair and balanced alternative in the modern state. Though for some reason, americans hate socialism and would rather have the 1% steal the country's wealth and let the rest suffer while their capitalist overlords exploit natural resources and abuse native populations until there is no more. Ain't surprised though, y'all elected trump after all.
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GrAYAbkR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-11T04:07:13.727+0000) > > The US has some insanely unequal wealth distribution rates. Europe as always is at the front when it comes to ideology. Democratic socialism is clearly the most fair and balanced alternative in the modern state. > > Though for some reason, americans hate socialism and would rather have the 1% steal the country's wealth and let the rest suffer while their capitalist overlords exploit natural resources and abuse native populations until there is no more. > > Ain't surprised though, y'all elected trump after all. Socialism sucks because then the government would be taking over half of my six figure salary People need to learn to make their own living and stop buying $10 coffees everyday at Starbucks
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=etaz27IK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T04:54:12.565+0000) > > As another person said, you have fallen victim to the sensationalism that is all too common in today's world. > > Nothing will change if net neutrality is repealed. Then answer this question: Why is it such a talked about topic all of a suddenly?
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=etaz27IK,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-12-10T19:58:38.320+0000) > > Then answer this question: > Why is it such a talked about topic all of a suddenly? Because of all the propaganda behind it, and nothing more
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YWaAEeh1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T04:58:46.488+0000) > > Is this real or one of those weird jokes I just don't get? If real that really sucks, there is someone who I wish would give a shit about me and I can't imagine what it would feel like if I thought they were sending me that message. GD loves you though, you will always have us. > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} I hope this is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YWaAEeh1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-10T05:12:00.532+0000) > > I hope this is a joke I hope your post is a joke
: why you can ACTUALLY SUE RITO
\> Forbes article \> Oliver Herzfeld LUL I'm dying laughing, nice troll thread tho
NotSid (NA)
: On this day, in 1980, a senseless murder took place
: Confirmed no Champ capsules after rank 175, BE BTFO
good thing I decided to do my research instead of blindly start hating on riot https://i.imgur.com/6jCLwD9.png[/img]
: I've taken to calling people "geese" instead of any variation of the word "stupid"
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m8BzYlFI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:21:27.218+0000) > > Ahaha. > I'm laughing so hard. Pretty much everything reddit is saying about the boards is extremely accurate and watching all of you people be like "Waaahh, riot killed the boards" is hilarious. > > Lemme spell it out for you. > -This place has a tiny group of people in comparison to places like r/leagueoflegends > -Changes that certain rioters made resulted in the boards having a decreased community > -Cactopus would love to make the boards a main hub of communication between riot and the community, so don't hate him for this. > > --- > > His response. > > TBH you guys should be all over Cactopus RN because he is very clearly stating that **he wants this place to become a great, large, interactive community again**. You have to go back.
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m8BzYlFI,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:43:28.488+0000) > > You have to go back. Have a (You)
Ahris (NA)
: The Reason why Champ.gg is Unreliable
you're right, champion.gg is unreliable. Ahri's winrate should be 100% in all my years of playing League, I've literally NEVER seen an Ahri lose before that disgusting, ugly, broken-ass champion needs heavy nerfs in order for it to be properly balanced
Cloud273 (NA)
: Why do we need political correctness in video games?
Varus effectively kills a gay couple, and Varus remains straight. If you think otherwise, then you haven't read the comic and watched the video and are allowing yourself to remain ignorant on the new lore how the fuck is this politically correct lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGlHYFnw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-03T09:25:32.741+0000) > > lmao you are** objectively** wrong here > > if a racoon was damaging my car, I'd kill it without a second thought because it's literally a racoon that's damaging my property You clearly don't know what that word means.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGlHYFnw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-12-03T09:38:09.518+0000) > > Same to you Nope because my car is worth many magnitudes more than some random racoon. Any racoon that tries to damage it will be killed
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGlHYFnw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-03T09:25:32.741+0000) > > lmao you are** objectively** wrong here > > if a racoon was damaging my car, I'd kill it without a second thought because it's literally a racoon that's damaging my property You clearly don't know what that word means.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGlHYFnw,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-03T09:28:39.282+0000) > > You clearly don't know what that word means. You are incorrect
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGlHYFnw,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T07:40:55.893+0000) > > Personally, I think it is pretty dumb that she is supposed to just stand there and be ok with an animal destroying her property. I never said she is supposed to be ok with it > If it was a raccoon, or a coyote, or just about any other animal not normally seen as a pet and she said to shoot it, would she still be in the wrong? Yes
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bGlHYFnw,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T08:16:09.169+0000) > > Yes lmao you are objectively wrong here if a racoon was damaging my car, I'd kill it without a second thought because it's literally a racoon that's damaging my property
: Getting Champions
Quick simple explanation 1. Get capsules whenever you level up and then open the capsules 2. Capsules contain champion shards 3. Disenchant the champion shards to receive blue essence 4. Buy champions with the blue essence You also get blue essence for a first win of the day > [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAsmLAUp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T02:17:08.125+0000) > > Yes you can still get the champion without the shard. If you happen to get a shard its a 20% discount on the cost. Also this. If you get a champ shard you like, don't disenchant it and save it instead
Ahris (NA)
: Why does Ahri fall off so hard late game?
hello there chat bot how ya doin
: > [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1bJLyGko,comment-id=000500020000,timestamp=2017-11-25T07:33:03.032+0000) > > But you won't link the match why should i link one? can you change anything if you see the actual match?
> [{quoted}](name=xiaosan333,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1bJLyGko,comment-id=0005000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-25T09:03:09.382+0000) > > why should i link one? can you change anything if you see the actual match? you were obviously talking about the one tundra fizz linked, but you just straight up lied to try to make yourself look good. But now you just made yourself look like an even bigger tool lmfao
: Space Corps proposal shot down
: Zoe Lovers Discussion #Zoeforever<3
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8mHELIq6,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T03:33:50.419+0000) > > nobody likes energized ahri because most of their threads consist of talking about gas stations they own and giving away money and prizes without actually following up > > here&#x27;s a shining example where ahri promises a mercedes car to every single winner of a tournament > > http://archive.is/YJnIg i mean if you really believed that then i have a bridge in san francisco i want to sell you
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8mHELIq6,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T03:34:50.152+0000) > > i mean if you really believed that then i have a bridge in san francisco i want to sell you literally nobody believes or believed ahri, at least I hope. the reason why they have such a reputation is because they keep making threads like that
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8mHELIq6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-31T03:28:18.560+0000) > > Because it is an energized ahri post. Even casuals like myself know that. but why do they get downvoted
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8mHELIq6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-31T03:30:38.316+0000) > > but why do they get downvoted nobody likes energized ahri because most of their threads consist of talking about gas stations they own and giving away money and prizes without actually following up here's a shining example where ahri promises a mercedes car to every single winner of a tournament http://archive.is/YJnIg
: This is like the 4th one of these you've done in the past 3 or so months
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fLLstkfY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-21T02:47:44.131+0000) > > This is like the 4th one of these you&#x27;ve done in the past 3 or so months This. I wish Energized Ahri would stop making these threads
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L0PZdhgm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-15T22:12:18.603+0000) > > this thread has to be joke. There&#x27;s no way you&#x27;re serious I am serious Also you are only being negative on my thread because you break the law STOP BEING BIEST
> [{quoted}](name=Energized Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L0PZdhgm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-15T22:18:37.043+0000) > > STOP BEING BIEST what the fuck https://i.imgur.com/GNO4f7I.png[/img]
: Let us Lower the Speed Limit(Social Issue)
this thread has to be joke. There's no way you're serious
: All this did was stroke T1 fan's egos as they successfully ruined another person's life by pushing them to the breaking point
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GUzEaEqL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-03T00:39:55.903+0000) > > All this did was stroke T1 fan&#x27;s egos as they successfully ruined another person&#x27;s life by pushing them to the breaking point https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
: Apples and oranges comparison the thread
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpqzhAGx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-01T22:58:53.440+0000) > > Apples and oranges comparison the thread you are correct. Incarnati0n literally broke the law whereas Tyler1 did not
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK9K6Jtk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-27T05:48:50.346+0000) > > no idea where OP mentioned that in his OP Jangle is referring to -Let's not-
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK9K6Jtk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-27T07:13:36.901+0000) > > Jangle is referring to -Let's not- did you even read my post lmao the OP didn't mention anything about that group of people so obviously jangle just pulled something random out of his ass to try to make some absurd statement to start something
: So people can protest screaming -How about we dont-
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TK9K6Jtk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T05:30:12.967+0000) > > So people can protest screaming -How about we dont- no idea where OP mentioned that in his OP
: > [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VoBGQshA,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T06:26:01.472+0000) > > I dont think you&#x27;d prefer the old moderation. > > Where you&#x27;d be banned and instead of being able to discuss it on the moderation discord it&#x27;d be a support ticket with a wait time and a probable &quot;you deserved it&quot;, instead of just a warning. > > Like really, just accept some things arent okay to talk about here because they&#x27;ve caused issues in the past and move on... At least idk I&#x27;d imagine that&#x27;d be better use of time. > > But yeah we try to not seem like uptight rigid robo moderators. We&#x27;re humans ya know? Eh, it's fine with me. I'll let you in on a little secret. Some one is going to see this, see me making a mod look bad, suspend me for 3 days for "content violations", then ban me an hour later for "ban evasion". A lot easier just to use a different account and come back than trying to talk to someone on discord. It gets to a point where they know theyre wrong and they stop talking. PS: Goodbye. Banned for evading ban.
lmao the salt from op is delicious > [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VoBGQshA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-18T05:57:43.631+0000) > > Holy shit OP must be in middle school. QFT also funny how op doesn't know how ignorant he is.. but that's because he's of course ignorant
: If you had 1 Wish, What would it be
omg when are you going to give away the prizes of $250,000 ????? https://i.imgur.com/ElbL0fE.png permanent archived link to the thread http://archive.is/YJnIg I wish for you to stop lying and fulfill everything that you said in the past
CLG ear (NA)
: I got a dunkey video removed and warned for "racism and suicidal ideation" even though it was just a stupid dunkey video
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOkKAEln,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-09T04:18:11.848+0000) > > I got a dunkey video removed and warned for &quot;racism and suicidal ideation&quot; even though it was just a stupid dunkey video I remember seeing the video you're talking about when you posted it but that was a long time ago back before wardens were a thing
: What's the dumbest ban or warning you've received from one of the wardens so far?
I have zero warnings and I've been posting for 9 months http://i.imgur.com/3SrBT6U.png[/img]
: Ddosing your entire team doesn't mean I "won" either even though it says Victory on my screen. I'm done with this thread. Enjoy your sociopathic circlejerk kids.
> [{quoted}](name=DunkinNoobs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=00250000000000020000000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-09T01:42:53.852+0000) > > Ddosing your entire team doesn&#x27;t mean I &quot;won&quot; either even though it says Victory on my screen. Ddosing is completely different, how is it possible that you are this technologically illiterate? serious question, are you okay? I am actually worried for your mental health ...
: They didn't win. The enemy team surrendered. There is a very distinct difference that way too many people in this thread don't seem to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=DunkinNoobs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=002500000000000200000002000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T01:37:40.699+0000) > > They didn&#x27;t win. The enemy team surrendered. lol can't tell you're trolling or just clueless
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FcIzcGa5,comment-id=00580000,timestamp=2017-07-27T04:56:34.071+0000) > > lmao just how much are you going to cry over nothing? > > also I can tell that you&#x27;re new because you don&#x27;t know that GD has had rules against political discussion longer than it has had rules allowing it Been here for like 5-6 years. Started posting on the old boards early 2012, I reckon. The difference now is that these rules are being enforced by an army of rent-a-cops who were deputized out of the posting population. There's no consistency and absurd subjectivity between their rulings. And, ROFL, "knowing" GD's rules as if there hasn't been like 4 amendments in the past month alone, and won't be 4 more after the merge with Misc. Look to this thread to see just how confusing it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FcIzcGa5,comment-id=005800000000,timestamp=2017-07-27T13:22:54.440+0000) > > Been here for like 5-6 years. Started posting on the old boards early 2012, I reckon. > > The difference now is that these rules are being enforced by an army of rent-a-cops who were deputized out of the posting population. There&#x27;s no consistency and absurd subjectivity between their rulings. > > And, ROFL, &quot;knowing&quot; GD&#x27;s rules as if there hasn&#x27;t been like 4 amendments in the past month alone, and won&#x27;t be 4 more after the merge with Misc. Look to this thread to see just how confusing it is. like there was any consistency back when GD was yellow. Your point is moot and it also proves that you're lying because you don't know what it was like back then also the point of this thread is to discuss the rules and make amendments. Before people were crying that the mods wouldn't listen to them and the rules wouldn't change. Now there is crying that they are changing the rules. You're literally just crying for the sake of crying :]
: While you're at it, when it comes time to change Miscellaneous to General Discussion, just call it what it really is: Restricted Discussion. Or General Discussion*. General Discussion of Approved Topics. Your censorship is an unforgivable atrocity to free thought and the exchange of information. History looks poorly on those who do so.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FcIzcGa5,comment-id=0058,timestamp=2017-07-23T14:19:00.268+0000) > > While you&#x27;re at it, when it comes time to change Miscellaneous to General Discussion, just call it what it really is: Restricted Discussion. Or General Discussion*. General Discussion of Approved Topics. > > Your censorship is an unforgivable atrocity to free thought and the exchange of information. History looks poorly on those who do so. lmao just how much are you going to cry over nothing? also I can tell that you're new because you don't know that GD has had rules against political discussion longer than it has had rules allowing it
: GD North Korea edition.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mNM3gLTl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-07-24T23:09:58.025+0000) > > GD North Korea edition. GD isn't starving or abusing me so that sounds like a you problem
Show more

Zheta777

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion