Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: only if Lux gets the kill with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E98YEEe7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:44:20.269+0000) > > only if Lux gets the kill with it. which is 95% of the time.
Terozu (NA)
: Your icon is Deathsworn Katarina's blade.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E98YEEe7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:42:41.734+0000) > > Your icon is Deathsworn Katarina's blade. Your point...? Complete irrelevance
: i agree. those in the air should not be affected by things on the ground. {{champion:45}} cast W, {{champion:18}} cast W as well to jump over it and hopefully avoid the stun, Riot: sit down tris. you are not dodging that stun despite being able to jump over everything else.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:41:37.913+0000) > > i agree. those in the air should not be affected by things on the ground. {{champion:45}} cast W, {{champion:18}} cast W as well to jump over it and hopefully avoid the stun, > > Riot: sit down tris. you are not dodging that stun despite being able to jump over everything else. Veigars e is the stun But yeah, it makes no sense whatsoever.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zona Shift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:26:33.951+0000) > > It doesn't sound a little bit unreasonable to you? Do you see my point though? Why not make him untargetable during that 2 second air time. How is it reasonable a tiny wind wall can block every single projectile? For instance a comet coming in from the sky? A giant rocket? All without making them explode at all... then you can WALK through such a wall? Excuse me sir, you forget yourself. lol You just need to forget physics for a game. Especially this one and things like hitboxes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:34:14.453+0000) > > How is it reasonable a tiny wind wall can block every single projectile? For instance a comet coming in from the sky? A giant rocket? All without making them explode at all... then you can WALK through such a wall? Excuse me sir, you forget yourself. lol You just need to forget physics for a game. Especially this one and things like hitboxes. Point made. Just still sounds weird. W lasts 4 seconds, and it takes 1-2 to get past it. You can literally, like you said, walk thru it. Or you can simply go around it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zona Shift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:26:33.951+0000) > > It doesn't sound a little bit unreasonable to you? Do you see my point though? Why not make him untargetable during that 2 second air time. Because that would be an *absurdly* powerful buff to a champion who probably doesn't need his ultimate buffed. Untargetability is one of the most powerful things you can add to a kit, and his ultimate is already a point-and-click blink + nuke with potentially multi-target CC, a shield refresh, and a multiple-second-long steroid.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:32:08.156+0000) > > Because that would be an *absurdly* powerful buff to a champion who probably doesn't need his ultimate buffed. Untargetability is one of the most powerful things you can add to a kit, and his ultimate is already a point-and-click blink + nuke with potentially multi-target CC, a shield refresh, and a multiple-second-long steroid. Understandable. Thank you.
Rioter Comments
: >Can anyone explain why certain ground abilities, are able to be hit against Yasuo? Because this is consistent with every jump or knock-up in the game. Despite the visual appearances, *League*'s hitbox calculations take place in a 2D environment. It happens to Yasuo, mid-jump Tristana, and everyone else who doesn't specifically become untargetable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:23:38.725+0000) > > . It happens to Yasuo, mid-jump Tristana, and everyone else who doesn't specifically become untargetable. Trists jump is a w, not an ult though. This is my point.
: >Can anyone explain why certain ground abilities, are able to be hit against Yasuo? Because this is consistent with every jump or knock-up in the game. Despite the visual appearances, *League*'s hitbox calculations take place in a 2D environment. It happens to Yasuo, mid-jump Tristana, and everyone else who doesn't specifically become untargetable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cry7wdrj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:23:38.725+0000) > > Because this is consistent with every jump or knock-up in the game. Despite the visual appearances, *League*'s hitbox calculations take place in a 2D environment. It doesn't sound a little bit unreasonable to you? Do you see my point though? Why not make him untargetable during that 2 second air time.
Rioter Comments

Zona Shift

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion