Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You ever seen Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends? Doesn't Ivern say "Wilt" to you?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'd find some way to kill Zoe.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FoOEFUE9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-26T12:38:17.597+0000) > > I'd find some way to kill Zoe. Hey that could be a quest. Maybe we could help Aurelion Sol break free from Targons grasp and he could exact revenge on the aspects
Rioter Comments
: that moment when caitlyn gets a legendary skin and pool party skin zoe gets a skin and xayah and rakan get 2 new skins all before {{champion:136}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:240}}
Yep and all three of those Champions that haven't gotten a skin all have seen professional play to a fairly significant extent
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hells bellsX,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jmGdL8gs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-17T17:21:09.322+0000) > > that moment when caitlyn gets a legendary skin and pool party skin > zoe gets a skin > and xayah and rakan get 2 new skins all before > {{champion:136}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:240}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:163}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:427}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jmGdL8gs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-17T17:21:47.966+0000) > > {{item:3070}} {{champion:163}} {{item:3070}} > {{item:3070}} {{champion:427}} {{item:3070}} HOLY SHIT I FORGOT IVERN EXISTED AS WELL LOOOOL
: Please, no. I don't want a joke skin for ASol.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jmGdL8gs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-17T17:16:51.609+0000) > > Please, no. I don't want a joke skin for ASol. I mean just because it's a joke skin doesn't mean it's going to be bad. Look at pool party rek'sai for example. that skin is really awesome as well as pool party Graves and pool party leona
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Illaoi Builds
for me i typically always go: {{item:3812}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3075}} and i typically do fairly well.
S92nB (EUW)
: Maybe they are teasering it and we dont see the signs
> [{quoted}](name=Lithokteinos,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yEQxMGuV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-22T22:59:48.362+0000) > > Maybe they are teasering it and we dont see the signs This is also true
Rioter Comments
: Just checking, did you choose your champion at the last second?
> [{quoted}](name=musaabali,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vOcdbkQy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-28T20:46:03.170+0000) > > Just checking, did you choose your champion at the last second? Nope. I was trying to lock it in for 12 seconds
Rioter Comments
Kayote (NA)
: Day of the Dead Illaoi
DUNKMASTER ILLAOI OR BUST
Zeanix (OCE)
: We need to stop saying "x champ doesn't fit x skin"
void bringer Illoai.... Your argument is invalid. She doesnt fit that skin in the slightest and its a trash skin.
Śtone (NA)
: So when are Illoai, Aurelion, and Taliyah getting new skins?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: FINALLY A YORICK SKIN IS HAPPENING YESSSSSS
Im more hyped for that Illaoi skin! hopefully this one will actually be good.
: Guess your main!!
1. Lighting bolt, Lighting bolt, Lighting bolt, lightning bolt, LIGHTNING BOLT 2. i go pew pew in a line 3. Lol k thnks for the power
: Illaoi E damaged bugged
Well, if it was a max rank E and she has any type of damage items ({{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3142}} for example) its going to echo back upwards to 75-80ish% damage. And if she does in fact have a {{item:3071}} like she should, she is also shredding your armor by hitting your ghost thus making you take more damage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GANE (NA)
: What counters fizz?
As someone who plays Fizz a good bit, i can attest to the fact that if you're playing a mage, Zhonya's will shit on his combo. Use it when the Shark is about to come up so after 1 second of it being attached or so and BOOM you just negated like 50% of his burst damage. if youre playing a melee champ, youre going to have a much harer time since they just buffed his w. Build MR as soon as possible in that case. He is very reliant on being able to auto you with the empowered w after youve been bleeding for 2 seconds. So just walk away from him after that or use some form of cc. If you can bait out his troll pole and he just lost all forms of safety aside from summoners or items (if he has them). Otherwise, just respect his lvl 6 and his potential damage output and you will be fine. Good luck in your games against him!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SlownD (NA)
: Skin Idea - Dark Star Xerath
: You are now on a date with your highest female Mastery Champion
{{champion:420}} Welp............ im oddly okay with this
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Keep Calm And... (By Me)
\|T|/ http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/060/2/d/super_sun_bros__by_xkappax-d5wlc5o.png
: Although it isnt right for an entire ultimate to be removed by an item, this is just really really really concerning... Duskblade + Zed Ult late game will actually be disgusting. Zed will probably get nerfed a lot after this change tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=UrZedM8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAJPnM2E,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-04-20T01:39:32.561+0000) > > Although it isnt right for an entire ultimate to be removed by an item, this is just really really really concerning... Duskblade + Zed Ult late game will actually be disgusting. Zed will probably get nerfed a lot after this change tbh. "It isn't right for an entire let to be removed by an item" Well............... Wouldn't QSS still remove {{champion:90}} Ultimate all together since its still classified as "Crown control"?
Onwodori (NA)
: Dark Souls inspired Urgot skin?
Logged in just to upvote. And hopefully i'll see your sign and partake in some quality jolly cooperation!! \lTl/
: Your Top 2 Mastery Ranked Champions Are Being Shipped
{{champion:420}} x{{champion:31}} Oh dear lord...........
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: Comebacks aren't possible...
That's not true at all. I had a game today where i played Trynd jungle and not saying i did outstanding by any means, The other team was ahead the entire game I'm pretty sure and we ended up coming back from them literally attacking our nexus and then we started coming back. So they aren't impossible, but they are really difficult.
Frius (EUNE)
: plz allow aatrox to heal on turet every 3rd
The thing about aatrox is that for his heal to work he has to do damage to an enemy that he can draw blood from. Thats why he doesn't help when he attacks someone with a kayle ult, or buildings.
NoPaxt (NA)
: No, they can revert, but they won't. They got tired of Shen shutting down all their Jugs!
> [{quoted}](name=Stark of Wrath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=phpwwaFH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-02T02:08:12.325+0000) > > No, they can revert, but they won't. > They got tired of Shen shutting down all their Jugs! Obviously Shen has never laned against an {{champion:420}} Lol by far my favorite matchup for her. cause he has to get in her face which is what she wants
Eggbread (NA)
: I find it the other way around really. Xerath pushes out other long range Mages because most other long ranges Mages are single target while remians AoE. Not to mention he has an incredibly useful passive. Why pick Ziggs when you can be Xerath? Why be Lux when you could be Xerath? Why be Syndra when you could be Xerath? He just has so many benefits. I think he will likely be buffed indirectly by the item changes however that are likely coming.
> [{quoted}](name=Inept Maverick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1srsNsUR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-08T20:29:49.762+0000) > > I find it the other way around really. Xerath pushes out other long range Mages because most other long ranges Mages are single target while remians AoE. Not to mention he has an incredibly useful passive. > > Why pick Ziggs when you can be Xerath? Why be Lux when you could be Xerath? Why be Syndra when you could be Xerath? He just has so many benefits. > I think he will likely be buffed indirectly by the item changes however that are likely coming. You pick champions like Ziggs and Lux over Xerath all because they do basically the same thing he does but a little safer due to their utility. Ziggs for example, Has 2 zoning abilities with his minefield and satchel charge. Not to mention an ultimate that does ridiculous aoe damage and that ult covers most, if not all, of a lane. Not to mention ziggs can launch himself to safety with his satchel charge. Lux has a shield, and a slow which is quite useful for zoning and poking as you can leave it on the ground for quite sometime and its just slows people if you choose not to detonate it early. Her snare also hits up to 2 targets. Compare that to Xerath's stun that is easily minion blocked and can only hit one champion. i also think Lux's snare has more range than Xerath's stun. Then Lux's ult has a dumb cooldown. With the new mastery it can be as low as 25 seconds i believe. Xerath is a very vulnerable champion. All his abilities are really telegraphed and not to mention if he wants to ult he has to make himself even more vulnerable by rooting himself in place. He is really only good if you have other members on your team that bring a lot of utility to the comp already and you're lacking on the damage side of things. Don't get me wrong, Xerath is my main, but i hate to say it. They are just better picks all due to their utility, teamfight potential, and damage output.
Rioter Comments
yogozin (NA)
: Call me heartless. I kill those things without hesitation. Hesitation is death.
> [{quoted}](name=yogozin,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=55OnBWxb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-12T23:46:42.485+0000) > > Call me heartless. > I kill those things without hesitation. > Hesitation is death. Logged in just upvote for the {{champion:266}} quote
Rioter Comments
Show more

Zwags Child

Level 162 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion