: To be fair, pretty sure "normal" Viktor and Creator Viktor are two different Viktors from two separate universes, so their levels of strength may vary... Aside from that you seem to be forgetting a few of the battlcast skins... Not sure which 3 you were thinking of but our current lineup of household appliances is cho (boombox), vel (laser pointer), kog (pest control), skarner (lawnmower), urgot (meatgrinder) and xerath (power generator)… Now if we taking this seriously... Turning Xerath into a battlecast has got to take the cake for showing how strong creator viktor just might be (assuming xerath is as powerful in that universe as the main one...)
> [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Memn3Zqr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T03:45:20.630+0000) > > To be fair, pretty sure "normal" Viktor and Creator Viktor are two different Viktors from two separate universes, so their levels of strength may vary... > > Aside from that you seem to be forgetting a few of the battlcast skins... Not sure which 3 you were thinking of but our current lineup of household appliances is cho (boombox), vel (laser pointer), kog (pest control), skarner (lawnmower), urgot (meatgrinder) and xerath (power generator)… > > Now if we taking this seriously... Turning Xerath into a battlecast has got to take the cake for showing how strong creator viktor just might be (assuming xerath is as powerful in that universe as the main one...) I was specifically referring to the voidborn. They are by far the largest threat on runeterra and can easily decimate any human. Therefore subduing one is a miraculous feat of ability.
Rioter Comments
Spotty (NA)
: i said it before and i'll say it again
i would pay 1000$ for judgement kayle
Zyorhist (NA)
: Different decks
If youre going to downvote please at least leave a comment explaining why
Rioter Comments
: TFT Update: Powerful Punch-Ups
I like guardisn synergy, but can we get a star guardian synergy
: The biggest concern about Clash is..
The goal would be to work each other up and help each other get better so as to put the best foot forward for your team
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyorhist,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=G8N6sjWZ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:37:02.634+0000) > > Being stronger and viable are two totally different concepts. So his sword can't be normal sword then, it's doing some kind of aoe damages while it's spinning, could it be wind force? or mixed with wave enery?
Do like they did in the twist of fate cinematic. Just make the individual hits much stronger
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyorhist,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=G8N6sjWZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T18:55:36.336+0000) > > the stuff on the pbe just make him worse. Those changes dont help him in any real way If Riste stays it makes garen stronger I believe him (challenger garen onetrick). He even thinks R may have to be nerfed CD wise now that it's true damage. Opening up more keystones and item options is a great improvement on top of removing the villainy gimmicky mechanic for more definate power in his kit.
Being stronger and viable are two totally different concepts.
: You know he’s getting reworked, right? They’re doing some pretty outrageous changes...
the stuff on the pbe just make him worse. Those changes dont help him in any real way
Rioter Comments
MeowGath (NA)
: Damage mitigated by shields is not considered as damage taken by the champion. Recalling stops upon taking damage, but because the shield blocked the damage, the recall still completed.
Hmm... i thought they adjusted that in season 5... ty for the answer tho
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: I used to be stuck in silver for quite sometime until I started watching LS (Nick) He's made tutorials and tells you how to manage your waves while telling you how you're being an idiot, went from S4 to D2 on EUW because of that mans
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vuOcuAoy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T15:41:38.129+0000) > > I used to be stuck in silver for quite sometime until I started watching LS (Nick) > > He's made tutorials and tells you how to manage your waves while telling you how you're being an idiot, went from S4 to D2 on EUW because of that mans Do you have a link
Rioter Comments
Zyorhist (NA)
: Come Check out my stream
: And thus where the miscommunication is. I never said new viewers or followers, i was meaning total of having at least 10 followers/viewers. Thus.... small streamers.
i'm not posting this for just myself. I have been thinking on it for a long while for small streamers in general, even before i quit streaming. This wasn't posted for just me, i am just using myself as a personal example since that the experience i have had with it. And tbh, by the time Riot saw this and thought it over and come up with something they would like to use i'd be past the usability of it so again its not going to be useful for me.
Rioter Comments
: And thus where the miscommunication is. I never said new viewers or followers, i was meaning total of having at least 10 followers/viewers. Thus.... small streamers.
I post in discord frequently, post after game, on my Facebook regularly, and on reddit. I used to have 20+ regulars before I quit, I know how to advertise and whatnot, bringing people in isn't unfamiliar for me, however riot could help put people a lot. Edit: i put this on the boards, i've honestly never thought to post on the boards about it... but here you go... https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/league-videos/jI5Lnh88-come-check-out-my-stream
: And thus where the miscommunication is. I never said new viewers or followers, i was meaning total of having at least 10 followers/viewers. Thus.... small streamers.
Yes, the number one problem is that anyone who watches twitch already has their favorite viewers and dont look around for new ones.
: And thus where the miscommunication is. I never said new viewers or followers, i was meaning total of having at least 10 followers/viewers. Thus.... small streamers.
I took a year off so I have no current viewers either... this small stream... still only have 3 people watching most of the time and never anyone new coming in.
: Except that 10 followers is relatively easy to get with even minimal advertising. It would not segregate them very much at all because there is just as many people who are looking to get a stream up to 10 so that they have an easy time... rather than going for one that has 10 already because of the very same reason. I mean sure, if you are saying that 500 viewers minimum i would agree with you.... 50 i would understand you bringing up the concern.... but 10? Come on now. You can even make 10 accounts on twitch for followers to get that up if you were that worried about it.... and it would take like an hour tops. Ill even give it to them because they at least put in some work to make it LOOK like they have followers and viewers. I am not however going to condone trying to take advantage of a small stream growing program by people who are NOT trying to grow.
Followers and viewers is not the same thing. But either way the restriction does nothing for small streamers. I have just shy of 1k followers but when I'm streaming league I can go 3 weeks without even having a single new viewer drop by (I have a notification that tells me when someone new walks into the stream). This means that a small stream wouldn't get new viewers, even the 10 requirement, that would be needed if they weren't already over the limitation.
: Except for not every streamer is going to be looking for giveaway prizes. So just looking for 10 viewers does nothing. What you are wanting is not for small streamers..... but for streamers that could literally have 0 viewers. Games give stuff for give aways because they get publicity for their game through them. Having 0 viewers or even just 2 will not help out the streamer at all because unless they advertise.... they are still unknown and therefore get no viewers. Which means no followers. Which means no publicity for the game. Which means 0 reason to do it. But if you are ABSOLUTELY and totally against any form of viewer limitation, then how about a streaming limitation. You have to stream for X hours and for Y days out of the week. Of League. Because if Riot was going to just give away things with 0 return of anything even publicity.... then why would they do it? They may as well just give everyone free skins through the client themselves at that point. __EDIT:__ By the way, by viewer i mean followers. People who are linked to their stream for notifications etc or however that works. Like i said, i do not stream and do not watch streamers myself.... so my terminology may be a little off.
I dont think you're wholly wrong in your assessment, I'm simply stating that you're viewer limitation would completely defeat the purpose in every way. League doesnt need publicity, they have 114m followers and 11k online at any given point. The purpose is to aid their streamer base without incurring added cost to the company. My proposal simply uses what already exists within the game and is unused. I do not think it would bad to gave a limitation on how much a person streams league, but limiting it to umber of viewers would further segragate streamers that already have a following and those that currently dont. Edit: also if this was implemented people would know that streamers had these codes and that they would be looking to do giveaways so it wouldn't be as if streamers had these codes in secret
: Persons stream with 2 viewers: "There will be a drawing of first and second prize. First place is 200 RP and second place is 100. For fairness, if the winner of the previous one was drawn, then another winner will be drawn so that there is always a new winner every week!" ^see how easy that is? Sure, you wouldnt even be trying to have your stream succeed.... but for example I do not even use my twitch. I could start "streaming" and then ask for free codes to be given out. Easily taken advantage of. 10 or 20 viewers minimum would be best because that means it is actually a small streaming community... rather than just a place to share videos with friends pretty much. I do understand what you are saying about trying to get some of those reeaalllyy small streams going.... but heck, no offence but even the people who post occasionally here would get AT LEAST 10 followers/viewers fairly easy.
The problem with that is many viewers would see that and say "well he's only got 3 people watching right now, I'll find someone who's already at 10" instead of starting to bring the count up since your odds would be higher in a smaller stream than everyone jumping into one that's already over the threshold. Edit: there's also the fact that your be trying to exploit a system that gave you minimal rewards in the first place. I dont honestly see anyone caring enough about getting a rusty blitz skin to need to actually worry about it. Not to mention that your have to register your stream with riot and they could easily track your streaming hours. For that matter they could increase their income by giving out key fragments. There would be more keys out there, which are super simple to come by, which would cause players to want to buy more chests to unlock since there is a limited number of free chests that it is possible to get.
: 2 viewers means they have not tried at all to advertise. 10 viewers maybe 20? Even if it is all friends of theirs, at least they advertised somewhat. Group of 3 friends each having an account and only having them on eachothers streams? Then it is a ring of friends taking advantage of the system.
"Codes should be given in a fairly matter and cannot be given to friends unless they did in fact win the code. Selling codes is strictly prohibited and will result in removal from the Creators Program." That is the stipulation on one of the giveaways for a game I streamed in the past.
: 2 viewers means they have not tried at all to advertise. 10 viewers maybe 20? Even if it is all friends of theirs, at least they advertised somewhat. Group of 3 friends each having an account and only having them on eachothers streams? Then it is a ring of friends taking advantage of the system.
I mean if you're going to go and not advertise it then you're skipping out on your own viewership. You might have gotten a free skin that is nearly useless but on the same token you're killing your stream in the process.
: But what about those streamers that only have like 2 or 3 viewers? I never said it had to be high like 500 or something.... but it can not be literally 2 viewers either. EDIT: Plus, that is about the gifting only. The other it could be any number of viewers. Otherwise, it could literally be just giving the gifts to the friends.
The friends part is mitigated with the random requirement... you cant give it to your friends only if the giveaway is completely randomized
: But what about those streamers that only have like 2 or 3 viewers? I never said it had to be high like 500 or something.... but it can not be literally 2 viewers either. EDIT: Plus, that is about the gifting only. The other it could be any number of viewers. Otherwise, it could literally be just giving the gifts to the friends.
Having those giveaways will being in the viewers but if there was a restriction viewers would see that the streamer only has 2 and will skip over them because they dont meet the restriction
: There would still need to be set minimum viewers however, and there would need to be some guidelines as to how it goes about being done. It would be good to try out, possibly a every month there is a collab with a popular streamer, a smaller streamer, and some talks about league with a Rioter involving them? There is many things that can be done as you said, and it does not even have to be gift wise like i mentioned there. I know they do some special events etc, but usually it is JUST popular streamers.... but popularity based on piggybacking could give the ones chosen a chance... which if it takes hold then it could be just the chance they need to get their foot in the door for the community.
Having a minimum number of viewers would only further isolate smaller streams. In the past games have set a requirement that the streamer has to give away the items during a stream and it has to have completely randomized results, not favoring followers or donators. That alone would be a good requirement for the giveaways.
Rioter Comments
Zyorhist (NA)
: @riot Stop the Bleeding
This has some really interesting views and im glad people are commenting. I will be going through and compiling some thoughts that people have brought up and putting them together in the original post over the next day or two but lets keep this active and keep bringing ip new thoughts
Zyorhist (NA)
: @riot Stop the Bleeding
I see some really good points in here can we keep going
Reg1cyde (NA)
: Personally, as someone who started playing for the first time a couple months ago, the mentoring queue would be really helpful, and would teach new players about certain mechanics and game knowledge, and how certain champions and roles change depending on who you're playing or the opposing team is playing. I know that a mode like that would even help players like me out now, I got into league to play with some friends, but friends aren't always the best teachers. Or get too into the game to try and help or explain what to do in certain situations.
> [{quoted}](name=Reg1cyde,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-08-23T13:21:44.136+0000) > > Personally, as someone who started playing for the first time a couple months ago, the mentoring queue would be really helpful, and would teach new players about certain mechanics and game knowledge, and how certain champions and roles change depending on who you're playing or the opposing team is playing. I know that a mode like that would even help players like me out now, I got into league to play with some friends, but friends aren't always the best teachers. Or get too into the game to try and help or explain what to do in certain situations. Add me in game
: > [{quoted}](name=Zyorhist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-22T22:10:56.251+0000) > > I would pay 150k blue for a skin Urfwick?
> [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T09:28:21.680+0000) > > Urfwick? Own
: > [{quoted}](name=TheCorreMaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-22T20:41:26.348+0000) > > Okay here is the deal you say you wanna test out skins before you buy them, well join the pbe be honorable and get to grants. What else is making ranked level capped higher eliminates smudge which riot does not want to eliminate just keep at a line that doesn't get out of hand. Furthermore for example I have a level 41 friend and I am level 157 he is honor 2 because he rarely plays so he doesn't get consistent honor. I am honor 4 almost honor 5, while one may say well he barely plays, another could say he enjoys playing ranked only once in awhile because of his schedule and that it has a less trolly and more competitive feel than normals or aram. Might I say despite being 100 levels ahead and 2 honor levels, he is almost on the same skill level as me. I try to play to get better which takes me many games, but for some players it takes very little. Every person to their own. > > Orange essence is for those who purchase chests and have a multitude of skins. That is another reason rerolling skins is available. It sounds like you barely wanna spend money, you have to remember riot isn't just some small team of people. This game is very large so the team behind it should be quite vast. They all have to be paid somehow as well. Reducing costs on things and making things cost free currency or giving out what is supposed to be paid currency for free cuts their funds to make the game better. They try very hard to listen to everyone but when there are multitudes and plethoras of players with different personalities along with the time it takes to achieve what is asked they of course will struggle. > > You said you wanted someone in "red" to see this and think of it objectively. Did you think of their side objectively before posting? If you think the game is bleeding or dying then you are in the wrong. The daily average is more players join than permanently quit. Riot has made the game more newcomer friendly. They just reworked the training tutorial and are still working to improve it. They are working on giving huge level up rewards pre-30 such as more than half the champion. For example reach level 2 get ashe, Annie, and master yi. Reach level 5 get cho gath and lux, and the list will go on. This is on top of the champion capsules you always get for level up and mind you leveling that early is really easy so getting champs is too. > > Do not tell me you didn't know of these changes since that is but your fault for not researching before making a post you were serious about. By research I mean they announce these things in their YouTube dev videos such as riot pls. For example they said in one video they are going to change ranked for next season to be how the playerbase requested. They also announce many things in their ask riot forums. I read all of these alongside one changes to see where the direction the game goes. I understand they get a lot of crap but they do try very hard to make the game enjoyable for such a wide audience. > > Honestly I spoke a bit much but I really wanted to drive my point. So sorry for the large walls of text. Also before speaking or commenting on riot think even if the game doesn't seem enjoyable to you it may be to another person and also think that riot are people too. People who work very hard for the large mass of players who they want to keep to continue the growth of their game. > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Why have to go join and spend time playing pbe just to test a skin. I don't have enough time to play league in my main account to get to ranked. My account was 17 or 19 at beginning of this season and I don't have any of those champs, haven't unlocked jack with any of my level ups
> [{quoted}](name=Count Blah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-08-23T00:23:35.706+0000) > > Why have to go join and spend time playing pbe just to test a skin. I don't have enough time to play league in my main account to get to ranked. > > My account was 17 or 19 at beginning of this season and I don't have any of those champs, haven't unlocked jack with any of my level ups Youre exactly the kind of player most of this is focused on
Dirgo (NA)
: Making ranked require level 50 or 75 would make it so i couldn't play ranked, despite playing from season 1 and being knowledgeable about gameplay. :( (O don't play much anymore which is why so low lvl lol) but anyways I think it's a good post and I agree with some of the things you say
> [{quoted}](name=Dirgo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-23T00:43:43.584+0000) > > Making ranked require level 50 or 75 would make it so i couldn't play ranked, despite playing from season 1 and being knowledgeable about gameplay. :( (O don't play much anymore which is why so low lvl lol) but anyways I think it's a good post and I agree with some of the things you say Upvote plz
: > As for any champion or skins in practice tool, there would be absolutely no point. You have places like skin spotlights or something to view skins if you really wanted to see if it was worth it to you. Practice tool is just working on those mechanics you just can't quite get from a few games here and there. > Sure there's a point. Some skins make things like last hitting easier or harder and won't get that from watching. What does it take away from riot to allow people to try the skins in practice tool? I've wanted to see a skin many times forgetting that riot only shows the splash art and not a 3d model like many other games.
> [{quoted}](name=Count Blah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-23T00:18:13.032+0000) > > Sure there's a point. Some skins make things like last hitting easier or harder and won't get that from watching. What does it take away from riot to allow people to try the skins in practice tool? I've wanted to see a skin many times forgetting that riot only shows the splash art and not a 3d model like many other games. Upvote plz
: > [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-22T15:50:16.190+0000) > > Putting a bandaid on an axe wound isn't gonna do much, and most of these changes are incredibly low priority and low effect with regards to player experience. The only one on that list that has any real value is fixing ranked, but they consistently fail to do anything meaningful about their ranked and match making systems. Game modes are the next best way to keep and bring back players, but in order to focus on game modes they have to first focus on putting out the raging dumpster fire that their primary game mode has become. Of course all of this hinges on them not shitting the bed with itemization and balance changes, but we have better odds of winning the lotto than that happening. Hmmm, as a casual league player (placed Silver/Gold), I think most of his suggestions would be really cool to see implemented. While some of them could be easily exploited, most seem to be good ideas (or at least a good base for discussion). I also think people love to complain and riot has done a remarkable job at keeping this game fun to play. Sure it has some problems, but I think we're exaggerating when we say "raging dumpster fire".
> [{quoted}](name=HiroSeven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-22T19:50:06.699+0000) > > Hmmm, as a casual league player (placed Silver/Gold), I think most of his suggestions would be really cool to see implemented. While some of them could be easily exploited, most seem to be good ideas (or at least a good base for discussion). I also think people love to complain and riot has done a remarkable job at keeping this game fun to play. Sure it has some problems, but I think we're exaggerating when we say "raging dumpster fire". Thank you
: Okay here is the deal you say you wanna test out skins before you buy them, well join the pbe be honorable and get to grants. What else is making ranked level capped higher eliminates smudge which riot does not want to eliminate just keep at a line that doesn't get out of hand. Furthermore for example I have a level 41 friend and I am level 157 he is honor 2 because he rarely plays so he doesn't get consistent honor. I am honor 4 almost honor 5, while one may say well he barely plays, another could say he enjoys playing ranked only once in awhile because of his schedule and that it has a less trolly and more competitive feel than normals or aram. Might I say despite being 100 levels ahead and 2 honor levels, he is almost on the same skill level as me. I try to play to get better which takes me many games, but for some players it takes very little. Every person to their own. Orange essence is for those who purchase chests and have a multitude of skins. That is another reason rerolling skins is available. It sounds like you barely wanna spend money, you have to remember riot isn't just some small team of people. This game is very large so the team behind it should be quite vast. They all have to be paid somehow as well. Reducing costs on things and making things cost free currency or giving out what is supposed to be paid currency for free cuts their funds to make the game better. They try very hard to listen to everyone but when there are multitudes and plethoras of players with different personalities along with the time it takes to achieve what is asked they of course will struggle. You said you wanted someone in "red" to see this and think of it objectively. Did you think of their side objectively before posting? If you think the game is bleeding or dying then you are in the wrong. The daily average is more players join than permanently quit. Riot has made the game more newcomer friendly. They just reworked the training tutorial and are still working to improve it. They are working on giving huge level up rewards pre-30 such as more than half the champion. For example reach level 2 get ashe, Annie, and master yi. Reach level 5 get cho gath and lux, and the list will go on. This is on top of the champion capsules you always get for level up and mind you leveling that early is really easy so getting champs is too. Do not tell me you didn't know of these changes since that is but your fault for not researching before making a post you were serious about. By research I mean they announce these things in their YouTube dev videos such as riot pls. For example they said in one video they are going to change ranked for next season to be how the playerbase requested. They also announce many things in their ask riot forums. I read all of these alongside one changes to see where the direction the game goes. I understand they get a lot of crap but they do try very hard to make the game enjoyable for such a wide audience. Honestly I spoke a bit much but I really wanted to drive my point. So sorry for the large walls of text. Also before speaking or commenting on riot think even if the game doesn't seem enjoyable to you it may be to another person and also think that riot are people too. People who work very hard for the large mass of players who they want to keep to continue the growth of their game. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheCorreMaster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-22T20:41:26.348+0000) > > Okay here is the deal you say you wanna test out skins before you buy them, well join the pbe be honorable and get to grants. What else is making ranked level capped higher eliminates smudge which riot does not want to eliminate just keep at a line that doesn't get out of hand. Furthermore for example I have a level 41 friend and I am level 157 he is honor 2 because he rarely plays so he doesn't get consistent honor. I am honor 4 almost honor 5, while one may say well he barely plays, another could say he enjoys playing ranked only once in awhile because of his schedule and that it has a less trolly and more competitive feel than normals or aram. Might I say despite being 100 levels ahead and 2 honor levels, he is almost on the same skill level as me. I try to play to get better which takes me many games, but for some players it takes very little. Every person to their own. > > Orange essence is for those who purchase chests and have a multitude of skins. That is another reason rerolling skins is available. It sounds like you barely wanna spend money, you have to remember riot isn't just some small team of people. This game is very large so the team behind it should be quite vast. They all have to be paid somehow as well. Reducing costs on things and making things cost free currency or giving out what is supposed to be paid currency for free cuts their funds to make the game better. They try very hard to listen to everyone but when there are multitudes and plethoras of players with different personalities along with the time it takes to achieve what is asked they of course will struggle. > > You said you wanted someone in "red" to see this and think of it objectively. Did you think of their side objectively before posting? If you think the game is bleeding or dying then you are in the wrong. The daily average is more players join than permanently quit. Riot has made the game more newcomer friendly. They just reworked the training tutorial and are still working to improve it. They are working on giving huge level up rewards pre-30 such as more than half the champion. For example reach level 2 get ashe, Annie, and master yi. Reach level 5 get cho gath and lux, and the list will go on. This is on top of the champion capsules you always get for level up and mind you leveling that early is really easy so getting champs is too. > > Do not tell me you didn't know of these changes since that is but your fault for not researching before making a post you were serious about. By research I mean they announce these things in their YouTube dev videos such as riot pls. For example they said in one video they are going to change ranked for next season to be how the playerbase requested. They also announce many things in their ask riot forums. I read all of these alongside one changes to see where the direction the game goes. I understand they get a lot of crap but they do try very hard to make the game enjoyable for such a wide audience. > > Honestly I spoke a bit much but I really wanted to drive my point. So sorry for the large walls of text. Also before speaking or commenting on riot think even if the game doesn't seem enjoyable to you it may be to another person and also think that riot are people too. People who work very hard for the large mass of players who they want to keep to continue the growth of their game. > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Ive been playing for 8 years so it is enjoyable to me and i do read and follow everything they post... ive seen their highs and lows and honestly i still feel the way i posted... i thought about their side and i would give up the random free stuff completely for my choive in a few free things once in a while instead of getting 10k in random free rp materials id just like to pick 1350 in free materials. And i said as much in the post. Oh and i have over 3k usd in this game because i like making sure riot gets money
EsmegMan (EUW)
: Maybe make old skins available with blue essence, even if it would cost a crazy amount of it. It would make players with all champions have something to do with all the useless essence riot is throwing at us
> [{quoted}](name=EsmegMan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-22T20:34:18.747+0000) > > Maybe make old skins available with blue essence, even if it would cost a crazy amount of it. > It would make players with all champions have something to do with all the useless essence riot is throwing at us I would pay 150k blue for a skin
Zyorhist (NA)
: @riot Stop the Bleeding
Yes plz keep discussing
Audhulma (NA)
: Putting a bandaid on an axe wound isn't gonna do much, and most of these changes are incredibly low priority and low effect with regards to player experience. The only one on that list that has any real value is fixing ranked, but they consistently fail to do anything meaningful about their ranked and match making systems. Game modes are the next best way to keep and bring back players, but in order to focus on game modes they have to first focus on putting out the raging dumpster fire that their primary game mode has become. Of course all of this hinges on them not shitting the bed with itemization and balance changes, but we have better odds of winning the lotto than that happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5mpsiOwl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-22T15:50:16.190+0000) > > Putting a bandaid on an axe wound isn't gonna do much, and most of these changes are incredibly low priority and low effect with regards to player experience. The only one on that list that has any real value is fixing ranked, but they consistently fail to do anything meaningful about their ranked and match making systems. Game modes are the next best way to keep and bring back players, but in order to focus on game modes they have to first focus on putting out the raging dumpster fire that their primary game mode has become. Of course all of this hinges on them not shitting the bed with itemization and balance changes, but we have better odds of winning the lotto than that happening. Lots of little fixes can lead to a larger fix tho
Rioter Comments
: Oh, and you get to keep all your banners, logos, tickets and loot for the main launch of Clash, which May be coming soon™ (he capitalized May?)
> [{quoted}](name=rebootz,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=z658cJ7Z,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-18T23:28:47.637+0000) > > Oh, and you get to keep all your banners, logos, tickets and loot for the main launch of Clash, which May be coming soon™ (he capitalized May?) i'm thinking May was a hint at how soon it will be released...
: Clash NA beta - What’s changing? Your feedback in action!
One thing i would like to add about clash is that its not an every day or every week thing. This makes the competition feel special and unique. This is one of the features i love the most about it. Its something to look forward to and something i get to practice for instead of it feeling very casual. Thank you for this
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zyorhist (NA)
: Missions idea
Is this not a good idea?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Zyorhist

Level 161 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion