Rioter Comments
JoroA (EUW)
: What are your 5 most hated champions in order?
1. {{champion:114}} : Because 2. {{champion:114}} : she 3. {{champion:114}} : is 4. {{champion:114}} : bull 5. {{champion:114}} : shit 6. {{champion:114}} : just 7. {{champion:114}} : like 8. {{champion:114}} : the 9. {{champion:114}} : player 10. {{champion:114}} : .
: cant tell if your trolling or genuinely asking, but his only knock up is his tornado. youll hear a "shing" sound and a visual que on him when its ready. either stay out of range, or bait it out because he can only hold it 10 seconds also he cant ult without a knock up by either that or someone else doing it for him
He's trolling - https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/iEBLElVG-upvote-if-you-dont-like-playing-against-yasuo-downvote-if-you-do
Almighty (EUNE)
: The fact that you had to put a trigger warning shows how easily offended people can be. Also, the comment section of this thread will soon turn into a vicious war between people who think Yasuo is fine and people who think Yasuo is OP. Prepare yourself. And prepare some popcorn. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/jyV5LHN5-im-upset-because-this-yasuo-flashed-his-mastery-and-said-ggez Feel free to drop that upvote. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: What warrants a ban?
I died laughing LOL the minute I saw "%%%%%%%%%%%, bing bong" XD.
Rioter Comments
: > You just started some snarky little "I'm better than you" chain of posts that are annoying as hell. How lol? All I did was say the following; > Check it outtttt, looks like we have a guy here with honor level 5000!! You were the one who took this personally lmao while others would know this is just a typical meme towards your tantrum about your average Yasuo flashing a mastery. It's your perspective if you feel like I'm making a chain of "I'm better than you" posts. No one else feels the same and neither do I. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > At this point I can tell you're just trying to get the last word in, which is very childish and pathetic. Hysterical. All I'm doing is responding to the messages which I have been notified about. If you classify that as, "very childish and pathetic" you're clearly struggling to respond with another "get back at you" excuse. In addition, you're repeating yourself. There's nothing worth "getting the last word in" if the other person is simply light work. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > Of course there aren't rules about posting on old threads, but if you're going to do that make it worth the time of the reader. If that's the case, common sense dictates, don't read what's been sent, lol. Clearly, if it's not worth your time reading what I've responded with, does it not make sense to NOT read what I've said or are you just looking for a way to impose your 'superiority complex'..? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > It's my thread, not yours. You're learning. > If you don't like me complaining about it, don't post here. I never said I didn't like you complaining about it and I'll also post where I like. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > Simple as that. Is it really? :O > Go make your own thread where you can post and be as snarky as you want there. I'll make my own thread and post there when I want but thanks anyways. It's just funny though. You're saying I'm being snarky because of the posts I'm making but you let a simple mastery flash from a Yasuo player and a typical "ggez" bother you. LOL. > If it wasn't clear, this is my thread not yours. Is it really? Is it REALLY? NO WAY. NO WAYYYY. I so didn't know. Damn! > Don't suggest I delete my own thread because you can't provide anything meaningful and I called you on it. What if I do suggest it though? And also, I did provide something meaningful. I made a joke, I found it funny and therefore it lived up to its purpose - making people laugh. THEREFORE, it was meaningful. You didn't "call me out" on it though. You just simply took it to heart, kept trying to look for another "get back at you" excuse and you still are. > Now you just sound like a child who got their feelings all hurt and can't handle criticism. That is exactly the case. I can't handle criticism and so that's why I'm the one who is sensitive to harmless banter, a mastery flash, "ggez" and responses from other people who have valid points. > Again, get another hobby. I feel for you buddy. Now you're just making your case look more weak than it already is. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> You really wasted your time writing all that? I scrolled through it. I haven't wasted my time if I've bested the opposing person far too easily. It's also nice to know that you "scrolled" through my post. Shows how "dedicated" you really are to your own thread. > This isn't court, I'm not here presenting some case or whatever. Ah, finally, you've picked up on something. I'm not really even expecting you to present anything because there's nothing there for you to present. > You have issues. Now it's just come to the point where you've given up. Should've tried that a long while ago. > Go outside, find a hobby out there. Go play Zed in ranked instead of bot games and maybe, just maybe, you'll get to Plat 4 from Plat 5. Then again, there's always the chance that you'll get upset again from a mastery flash or "ggez". You climbing to Plat 5 though by "yourself" is another story. Settle down son. If you know you can't finish what's been started, why even try? You just keep resorting to repeating yourself because you're just struggling, really really hard.
: There's a big difference and you know it. You didn't just dig up a thread and provide some meaningful posts or advice. You just started some snarky little "I'm better than you" chain of posts that are annoying as hell. At this point I can tell you're just trying to get the last word in, which is very childish and pathetic. Of course there aren't rules about posting on old threads, but if you're going to do that make it worth the time of the reader. It's my thread, not yours. If you don't like me complaining about it, don't post here. Simple as that. Go make your own thread where you can post and be as snarky as you want there. If it wasn't clear, this is my thread not yours. Don't suggest I delete my own thread because you can't provide anything meaningful and I called you on it. Now you just sound like a child who got their feelings all hurt and can't handle criticism. Again, get another hobby.
> You just started some snarky little "I'm better than you" chain of posts that are annoying as hell. How lol? All I did was say the following; > Check it outtttt, looks like we have a guy here with honor level 5000!! You were the one who took this personally lmao while others would know this is just a typical meme towards your tantrum about your average Yasuo flashing a mastery. It's your perspective if you feel like I'm making a chain of "I'm better than you" posts. No one else feels the same and neither do I. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > At this point I can tell you're just trying to get the last word in, which is very childish and pathetic. Hysterical. All I'm doing is responding to the messages which I have been notified about. If you classify that as, "very childish and pathetic" you're clearly struggling to respond with another "get back at you" excuse. In addition, you're repeating yourself. There's nothing worth "getting the last word in" if the other person is simply light work. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > Of course there aren't rules about posting on old threads, but if you're going to do that make it worth the time of the reader. If that's the case, common sense dictates, don't read what's been sent, lol. Clearly, if it's not worth your time reading what I've responded with, does it not make sense to NOT read what I've said or are you just looking for a way to impose your 'superiority complex'..? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > It's my thread, not yours. You're learning. > If you don't like me complaining about it, don't post here. I never said I didn't like you complaining about it and I'll also post where I like. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > Simple as that. Is it really? :O > Go make your own thread where you can post and be as snarky as you want there. I'll make my own thread and post there when I want but thanks anyways. It's just funny though. You're saying I'm being snarky because of the posts I'm making but you let a simple mastery flash from a Yasuo player and a typical "ggez" bother you. LOL. > If it wasn't clear, this is my thread not yours. Is it really? Is it REALLY? NO WAY. NO WAYYYY. I so didn't know. Damn! > Don't suggest I delete my own thread because you can't provide anything meaningful and I called you on it. What if I do suggest it though? And also, I did provide something meaningful. I made a joke, I found it funny and therefore it lived up to its purpose - making people laugh. THEREFORE, it was meaningful. You didn't "call me out" on it though. You just simply took it to heart, kept trying to look for another "get back at you" excuse and you still are. > Now you just sound like a child who got their feelings all hurt and can't handle criticism. That is exactly the case. I can't handle criticism and so that's why I'm the one who is sensitive to harmless banter, a mastery flash, "ggez" and responses from other people who have valid points. > Again, get another hobby. I feel for you buddy. Now you're just making your case look more weak than it already is. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Potchikir (EUW)
: even if he's the spawn of satan just makes a bloodmoon skin suit him more
I just hate the champion is all, LOL.
: Then he must be a bad Yasou player. If Yasou knows Ornn ult could change the tide of the team fight, then what is stopping the Yasou from saving his Wind wall for Ornn ult. Btw, I tried baiting Yasou wind wall, but he deliberately saved his wind wall for Onn ult.
> If Yasou knows Ornn ult could change the tide of the team fight, then what is stopping the Yasou from saving his Wind wall for Ornn ult. Mind game. > Btw, I tried baiting Yasou wind wall, but he deliberately saved his wind wall for Onn ult. If the Yasuo player "deliberately" saved his wind wall for your Ornn ult, it's called the player having good experience with the champion. It doesn't mean the wind wall is broken or whatever.
: I mean.....I received a message that said someone responded to one of my threads. I'm responding back, not digging up month old dead threads just to get the last word in. Get a hobby.
> I received a message that said someone responded to one of my threads. I'm responding back So am I. > not digging up month old dead threads just to get the last word in This sentence right here, lul. If I'm scrolling through the boards and I come across a thread like this, a thread that I have an interest in expressing my own thoughts and opinions about, obviously, I am GOING to make a comment. I don't see no rule or regulation saying that, I'm forbidden from doing so. If you don't like what you see, delete your thread then you don't have to complain about getting any responses from people who are "digging up" threads of yours. > Get a hobby. You know it becomes amusing when it gets to the point where, someone repeats themselves over and over again saying the same thing because they simply lack the knowledge and ability to come up with a more professional response. Then again, can't really expect this from someone who's complained about having to ban Yasuo simply because of the typical "ggez" and the fact that they refuse to learn the match-up from listening to other people's advice which THEY specifically asked for and instead just tell other people to "get a hobby". FeelsBadMan.
: This is the most hyperbolic and biased post i've seen on Yasuo in awhile. Yea Yasuo's an annoying little shit, but he's a garbo champion, and any decent player that plays any mid laner, with some patience will kick Yasuo to the curb. (I do think him being viable top is bullshit though, since it gets rid of some of his weakness's)
Some people just need to, "get good". {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Serber (NA)
: ***
I couldn't agree more. Here's an automatic upvote.
: Well he has a 49.9% win ratio so chances are his weakness is there somewhere. Maybe instead of assuming the champs OP, you start trying to get better at the matchup he wont seem so broken. Yasuo is a champ for punishing mistakes, like alot of the high mobility champs are. If he went on you and killed you in lane, its because you moved up to far, or carelessly wasted a CD you needed to keep pressure in the lane, and he saw and recognized the mistake.
> Maybe instead of assuming the champs OP, you start trying to get better at the matchup he wont seem so broken. This.
: > It also gets annoying how he can get totally shut down early game but once he has his 2 items and some life steal, he's completely relevant again. That goes with almost any other champ though.
Yma S (NA)
: hes like Genji in Overwatch it "looks" like he takes skill from an outsider point of view or someone new to the game but it doesn't at all. Hes just there to look flashy and be cool for those LCS big plays Trash game design and even worse logic behind his conception
And then there's just you making a comparison to an Overwatch character on a League of Legends board. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Rito refuses to change the champion. He's by far the most cancerous piece of shit champ in the entire game, but Rito won't nerf or gut him. The only solution is to permaban him.
With that kind of language of course they won't lmao.
: Ah yes, the thread is transforming into a "Let's suggest stupid "balance" ideas to gut Yasuo" thread. My personal favorite is anything that suggests making his abilities cost flow. It almost sounds reasonable as long as you have no idea how Yasuo actually functions.
I'm just tempted to start saying things like, "get good" lmao.
GGLineaR (NA)
: I once saw someone defend Yasuo's double crit chance bullshit by saying "It forces him to buy squishy". Even though... Ya know, it doesn't. Like, at all. He needs 2 or 3 items to hit 100% as opposed to everyone else needing 5 and a full rune page of crit, and even THEN they might not hit 100% lol Asking for Yasuo nerfs is a fruitless effort. God forbid they update their coding so that windwall doesn't block everything under the sun, or they remove ONE of his two busted passives. The effort isn't gonna work, so I suggest just putting him on permaban if he's constantly in your games.
> The effort isn't gonna work, so I suggest just putting him on permaban if he's constantly in your games. Finally. Need to start seeing more of these comments.
: Hi, allow me to give my own opinion about all this. For starters, I don't play yasuo (i've played him once in aram, was fcking boring, but i hate arams). I don't particularly dislike the champion. Now there are some pretty tilting things about him, as you mentionned it, his mobility is part of it. The fact that my yasuos often feed can also be listed as a "tilt inducer". But ultimately, what i hate the most, is the popularity of the champion. Indeed, playing a video game that has over 140 champs (if i counted right) to play 1 game out of 2 with the god damn exact champion, all the time. Thankfully, the champion is often banned, so it's not that present in actual games. Other than that, i like the champion : you can play around him if he's in your team due to his high damage / carry potential (so as a support, jungler, you can try to play around him). Now of course, if the player sucks he won't carry, but that would have been the case on another champion, yasuo is not to blame. I've encountered a lot of skillfull yasuo players so i'm pretty sure they are not ALL retarded. In the other hand, yasuo is also kind of a pleasant opponent (in my opinion, i'll get back on that a bit later), since he is easily punished (as a jungler, camping his ass and getting fed on his account is fairly easy), very weak to CC, and squishy (PD works only if he AA'd you, and if he did mallet in second item he doesnt have IE and so his damage is kinda low). Now, i am some kind of a despicable one trick pony myself, playing mostly tryndamere and master Yi (i can see the comments coming like "what are u, like bronze 4 ??", im not, just check op.gg). But my point here is to say that as someone with a very restricted champion pool, yasuo is not a problem. The master Yi / yasuo match up is actually very skillfull and based off mind game, since the 1v1 winner is decided by whether or not i manage to dodge the tornado. It is nearly impossible to dodge it qith the alpha strike point blank (since the animation is fast), i can either try to anticipate the tornado or run from yasuo so i can see the tornado coming and have more time to dodge it. Anyway, my point is that the champ feels good to play against since its a match up im rewarded for winning, and i'm the only one to blame if i lose it (not the champion, not some balance, just my own skill). When it comes down to yasuo / trynda match up top, kinda the same : yasuo has an advantage early, and always "outmobilities" tryndamere so he's hard to kill, but tryndamere can overpower yasuo faily easily yasuo at 1-2 items. And in the late game, it just comes down to skill : who has the advantage on the other by having the effect of surprise or the ability of the yasuo to dodge the bullet during trynda's ult... I'm pretty sure the reason why yasuo doesnt bother me that much is just because of my champion pool. Indeed, when i play ADC, yasuo is a way more abnoxious character thanks to his windwall and his ability to destroy you. And I think that's why you cannot just do that kind of post on boards, saying that champion is overpowered or whatnot. Because match ups are to be taken into account. If u ask me and my rather low champion pool, i'd ask for a nerf of lulu or janna over yasuo ^^ But thats just me, because lulu or janna just make life impossible for melee DPS champions. And I am pretty sure, a lot of people do not care about lulu or janna being "overpowered". This game has so much diversity that it is difficult to balance out : some champs will be broken given the appropirate metagame (or given the good teamcomp). Now I get what you say mate, and I totally understand why and how you could hate any champion, especially yasuo. I just don't think it is relevant, since the champion is good against some match ups, bad against others, synergizes well with some things, badly with others etc... Also, as mentionned in other comments here, yasuo is a duellist, his ability to duel can be matched, and he'll definitely be weaker then some CC tank, or any shield support / hyper carry ADC in a teamfight. Every champion is good at something, and bad at other things. If u dislike some mehcanics in the game (for my part, the ability to peel, since i like to smash squishy targets with high DPS melee champs) it is probably because of your playstyle. If you play a lot of these "team based" champions, you will hate to face a splitpusher, whichever it is. Hope I wont get too many dowvotes for saying that i dont hate yasuo, and also forgive me for any mistakes, i didnt read back this comment and am not a native english speaker.
: It's easy to get lvl 7 mastery on Yasuo because he's the best farmer in the game. Not hard getting 400 CS on him
Not to mention, it's just a mastery! If it wasn't about the mastery 7 that was being complained about, it would be about the new emotes soon to come.
dominusx (EUNE)
: I don't feel outplayed when I lose to a Yasuo. I feel angry... I feel cheated... I feel tilted... But worst of all is the complete obnoxiousness of Yasuo players in general. How most normal iq players feel vs adc for years but nah.. buff em.
: Honestly, I don't consider Yasuo a strong champion. Let me give some background information first. I used to be hardstuck silver this season and unable to deal with Yasuo, but due to improvement I managed to climb to diamond. I recently finished my end of the season climb from plat v to diamond v and I banned Yasuo several times during that end of season climb. Since my goal was to win and not to allow people to ruin my games I started banning Yasuo, Lee Shìt and Master Yeast whenever someone in my team wanted to pick him. So why did I take Yasuo away from my teammates? Because they were a liability. I rarely see a Yasuo win nowadays. I am an ADC main and I mainly played Miss Fortune. Now one may argue that MF and the ADC role are overbearing, but the only time I really struggled with a Yasuo was when my ENTIRE team was far behind. Yasuo can simply be dealt with by not trying to duel him, just like you don't duel a Jax, Tryndamere, Fiora or Master Yeast lategame. If Yasuo is ahead, tell your frontline that after they initiate a fight and Yasuo dives the backline, that they should peel Yasuo off them. Yasuo isn't very strong right now, even though he might seem overbearing to inexperienced people. He's still very vulnerable, even though he has his windwall. Now how do you counter Yasuo in lane you might ask. Pre 6 he can be pretty strong, however post 6 other champions get their ultimate to use, while Yasuo has to rely on an easy to dodge skillshot (if one positions correctly) to get his stun off. If he can dash to you as a mage or a range toplaner such as Jayce, Teemo or Quinn you simply mispositioned or he went to great lengths to even get to you. Yasuo has no ultimate untill you mess up. That's where he gets vulnerable. Other champions will have an ultimate, but Yasuo won't if you play the matchup correctly. Now to tell you what I really consider overbearing opponents, it have to be Twitch, Rammus, Lulu and Draven. Against Twitch you rely on your team not to mess up, Rammus makes your team kill themselves with very little counterplay, Lulu has short cooldown defensive steroids, and a point and click CC and Draven is just way too strong in the current meta. Against Draven you rely on punishing his mistakes early on. You rely on Draven to mess up in order to stand a chance or else you'll have to hug your turret. One kill and Draven will snowball out of control. I hope that this has helped you. I wish you the best of luck upon your future matches on the rift.
Durzaka (NA)
: >Ground effects, like Velkoz E or Swain Q; How are those considered projectiles? Tresh/Blitz hook, Amumu binding; Why are they considered projectiles? It's not some small arrow that can Ricochet from the windwall, it's a freaking part of themselves they are throwing at you. The answer to this is pretty simple, and yet we keep chasing this fucking complaint for years now. It is for the sake of clarity and overall balance. If it travels, it is a projectile (except if it goes off screen like Ziggs ult). Riot is not going to add a bunch of exceptions to Wind Wall simply because you think logically they should. Video Games don't need logic.
: This is like, a month old. Find a hobby or something.
> This is like, a month old. That's why I have something called a life you see and you're still replying. > Find a hobby or something. First learn to take jokes then I'll do whatever. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: It sucks but it's a problem on your part. It's simple to bait his wall and then cast your ultimate. With his wall having at least 10 seconds to cooldown, that's plenty time to cast your ultimate before his wall cools down. Just don't cast until you've baited his wall. It's called counterplay...
Potchikir (EUW)
: but teemo is a devil so kinda suits him :)
TEEMO IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN, NOT THE DEVIL. THE SPAWN.
: > Which one is it? Both. > Not attempting to be anything, just making a casual joke which you obviously still feel sensitive towards. Either way, thanks for the compliment. No, you were trying to be funny while taking a shot at me. Keyboard warrior.
> Both. No wayy :O > No, you were trying to be funny while taking a shot at me. Keyboard warrior. I wasn't even TRYING to be funny LOL but thank you anyways. In addition, why would I want to "take a shot at you"..? What would I get out of it? It's just a joke dude. Don't take it to heart. Also, "keyboard warrior" - I like that. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I don't get what you're trying to say here. If you're trying to be sarcastic or funny, you're not. Stop trying to be a cool guy rebel on the internet.
> If you're trying to be sarcastic or funny, you're not. Which one is it? > Stop trying to be a cool guy rebel on the internet. Not attempting to be anything, just making a casual joke which you obviously still feel sensitive towards. Either way, thanks for the compliment.
: Why on Earth did you dig up this old thread? No one has responded in a while now. I don't see a tip anywhere on his response anyway, just the typical smug elitist "well learn how to play against X champ" statement. Doesn't help anyone or anything at all. Why do you children who play Yasuo get all butt hurt when someone says anything bad about him or his player base? Get over it. Most of 'em have horrible attitudes and BM like no other. Don't act like you don't get frustrated when you're not doing well against a certain champ and get BM'd. Everyone does. I made a post about it and asked for help. Don't like it? Don't read it. Scroll on, not hard to do. Now stop posting here cool guy this thread is dead.
> Why on Earth did you dig up this old thread? Just like any other board member, I myself am allowed to scroll through posts and comment on what I find interesting to comment on. If it really bugs you, you might wanna work on that because not everyone is going to obviously comment at the same time nor are they going to always agree with you. This is what this place is for. If you're stuck you can always ask me for some tips. > typical smug elitist "well learn how to play against X champ" statement. Doesn't help anyone or anything at all. That's your perspective lmao which can also be reportable. Again, like I said, not everyone is going to agree with what you have to say. Whether you want to agree or disagree with what people have to say, then that's your decision. But what you don't do is take advantage of that and attempt to be offensive or such towards another board member. Also, the statement that I made CAN help people. If you put your mind to what people are advising you, you'll understand what to do. _"Learn how to play against X champion"_ - it's not rocket science. Once again I've said this before. Do the following; 1. Research the counters of X champion 2. Understand the match up 3. Understand the laning phase 4. Understand the abilities of X champion 5. Keep track of summoner spells 6. Communicate effectively with your jungler, asking for camps if need be against X champion 7. Find a lead against X champion and do your best to snowball from it 8. Understand what your build is gonna be against X champion There are so many more ways that you could follow but this is something you need to focus on. > Why do you children who play Yasuo get all butt hurt when someone says anything bad about him or his player base? Get over it. Most of 'em have horrible attitudes and BM like no other. My apologies, this part right here really did amuse me. At this point you're really just in a desperate state to find a random excuse to _"get back at me"_ after all. I for one am not "butt hurt" about you saying anything bad about Yasuo or even his player base. I was simply suggesting that instead of spending time crying about what Yasuo players say to you in-game or even elsewhere at this point, actually use your time to improve your mechanics and decision making against Yasuo's continuously in normals at least. The more you actually dedicate yourself to improving, the better it is for you. As for the "horrible attitudes" and "BM" part, I wonder why you even have the slightest care about things like that. If a Yasuo player is constantly typing to you in all chat whether it's because he's winning or losing, why even care about what he has to say? You have the report button right there, available for you when the game is over. Even before you do that, another way you could make your life easier is to just mute him during the game. On top of that, if a Yasuo is constantly spamming his mastery or taunting you when he has to cs or whatnot at the same time, he's bound to screw up at some point. Why be the one getting tilted when you can let that Yasuo get tilted? Better yourself with csing against him, better yourself with getting a good xp lead against him and before you know it, it'll be that Yasuo who's the first to leave after the game is over, sulking away, knowing that his BM really got him nowhere. > Don't act like you don't get frustrated when you're not doing well against a certain champ and get BM'd. I'm not acting like anything. I know that I get somewhat frustrated sometimes when I'm not doing well against a certain champion but when I get BM'ed, I just tell myself, _"Oh he has mastery 7"_ or _"Oh he has mastery 6"_. If X champion is taunting me, I just taunt back. I don't take it seriously, at least not anymore. > I made a post about it and asked for help. Don't like it? Don't read it. Scroll on, not hard to do. Now stop posting here cool guy this thread is dead. But I did offer you some help. It's just you being sensitive and ignorant than listening to constructive criticism. It's not that I "don't like it" lol. I'm actually starting to find it humorous the way you're responding. Again, I am entitled to read and comment on whatever post I find interesting. _"cool guy"_, _"this thread is dead"_ --> Please, it's too late right now for flattery. Also, now it's not dead anymore.
: ???? Silver 2, talking on a gameplay board when? LOL Wtf are you doing responding to a 20 day old message? Shouldn't you be working to climb so that you can atleast play and understand this game at a basic level above new players?
> ???? Silver 2 Silver 2, mhm. Beats boosting accounts all the way from Bronze 2/3 all the way to Gold 3. Casually waiting for the, _"I don't do boosting"_ > talking on a gameplay board when? LOL For someone who's Silver 2, it's funny to see who's the one with the more brain cells. Your attitude towards a Silver player "talking on a gameplay board" is hysterical. _"Oh I'm Platinum"_ or _"Oh I used to be Platinum"_, _"I'm such of high elo!"_ That's like Gold players thinking they're different to Silver players. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} You being one of those players though who think they belong in Diamond, that's a different story. > Wtf are you doing responding to a 20 day old message? I'm responding with my own individual opinion? In addition, I don't know if you've realised whatsoever but, there are other things, important things to say the least, that I do focus on than sit in front of my computer screen and eagerly wait for a reply from someone who's trying to impose their superiority complex when they're mostly your average Platinum player who spends their time boosting, obsessing over Donald Trump and whining about a simple Teemo skin refund. Lol. > Shouldn't you be working to climb so that you can atleast play and understand this game at a basic level above new players? I don't need to "work to climb" at your order when it comes to ranked. I'm currently comfortable with playing a select few of assassins as well as Yasuo with friends, just having fun while continuously learning bit by bit how to better myself with whatever champion it is that I'm playing. If I feel desperate for ranked, I'll main Kayle, become toxic and tell people I can help put them into an elo they don't belong in so that I can brag to other people about it, about how I had to witness them dropping divisions after all I had done for them!!1!!!11! Again, brain cells. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: This dude already explained Yasuo's situation.
That was towards you but my bad, I misread.
abca98 (EUW)
: I like to try new champs vs bots so I don't feed as you seem to have been doing in your last games. Plus, you get the first victory of the day much faster. Oh, and I want to start playing ranked games in season 8, after the new rune system is balanced. Thanks for your interest.
Trying new champions is what you should be doing in normals. When you actually feel comfortable on those champions and you've been having a good few wins with them in normals, that's when you should head to ranked, to actually climb the ladder. My last 4 games don't mean shit so your point is honestly invalid. The Teemo game I was autofilled to jungle and I don't play jungle. I picked Teemo because I have a small champion pool and the junglers that I do have (e.g. Yi, Hecarim, Rengar, Nunu etc.) I've never learnt them. The last Zed game I had to leave half way because I had to go and the last 2 Yasuo games I was trying out a different build. One that I've not gone for before. You seemed to have taken my comment a little personal. I was just having a bit of banter because of what you posted. How if Yasuo was deleted from the game, it would be so much more fun playing the game again!
: They already confirmed a mini rework
I know but they're not going to touch him for a _while_. I didn't say they're not going to.
: Delete One Champion From League Of Legends
{{champion:141}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:91}}
abca98 (EUW)
: {{champion:157}} Imagine how it would be to have fun playing the game again.
Yeahhh, then you wouldn't have to spam bot games and be unranked at level 30! :O
: Everytime someone brings up their hate for Yasuo some random user ignores everything the majority says (Yasuo being unfun/frustrating to play against) and write some bullshit like "He's not OP, you're just bad." Yes, we get it and we already knew it, Yasuo's weak right now, people still want to commit seppuku when laning against him because of his kit offering too many safety nets.
Then go do seppuku. Riot are not going to touch him for a while. They don't need to.
: 1. {{champion:79}} 2. {{champion:122}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:429}} aka The CertaintlyT champ pool
Mentions Yasuo but then also mentions Thresh, LOL.
: Do I even have to say it? {{champion:157}}
No because you don't even know how to play against him.
: There's only one champion who deserves to be deleted entirely from League. {{champion:157}}
abca98 (EUW)
: I have heard stupid things defending Yasuo, buy saying that failing is a proof of skill is beyond ridiculous.
I've heard enough about Yasuo haters.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DunkinNoobs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0R9wMPc,comment-id=000100000004000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-31T23:56:13.831+0000) > > The moment you aren't a threat to all in a ranged champ as Yasuo, you don't get to farm anymore. Why? Because you are a melee only champ with no escape. A ranged champ that knows you can't kill them is just going to stand in your minions and beat the shit out of you for ever daring to walk up. This is also why freezing a lane against a Yasuo is so effective. If he can't go onto you without being in tower range, he effectively can't trade with you and you can zone him as hard as you want. Yasuo will always have kill potential even if he feeds in lane.
That's only if you make yourself open. If your map awareness and vision game is strong, you don't have to worry about his kill potential as much.
: who are you to decide what yasuo should do? =???
: Zyra Midlane / Yasuo Rework disappeared?
Yasuo doesn't get 100% so easily. You have to actually build his first 2 core items (PD and IE) and that won't happen so fast if you don't give him a lead in cs and allow him to get fed.
: Name one champion you wish you could delete from the game and why
{{champion:141}} If he's not banned, he can be really difficult to deal with.
Zuil (NA)
: Why does everyone in Silver want to make big plays constantly?
: I say it because I'm a dick.
Terozu (NA)
: Ornn's ult should destroy Yas' windwall.
We'll see what Riot does about it.
Terozu (NA)
: Liz's ult is aoe not a projectile.
That's exactly why his windwall doesn't block her ulti. It's just like a Vel'Koz ulti.
: > [{quoted}](name=Beas7ie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i3emW0V3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T01:27:20.323+0000) > > Yasuo's ult blocks quite a few abilities it shouldn't be able to. > > Lux ult > > Braum ult > > and apparently Orn ult. > > > Yep a little wall of wind can block a kamehameha, a fissure of rock and ice, and a giant molten rammed summoned by a frekking demigod sounds legit. why on earth have you not been downvoted to hell yet
He's just tilted because he doesn't know how to play against a Yasuo.
Show more

a very bad nado

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion