Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ceolth (NA)
: Last Shot while Resurrecting
Jhin is a riot favorite
: If you can't do the time then don't do the crime
: will the amu buffs really do anything for the champion?
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: Continually refers to the fact that those behaviors were present throughout the game - not necessarily multiple times. I don't know what you mean by "extending" - but I told you exactly what you did wrong. I encourage you to evaluate your behavior prior to playing again to ensure you don't get further punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:08:38.274+0000) > > Continually refers to the fact that those behaviors were present throughout the game - not necessarily multiple times. > > I don't know what you mean by "extending" - but I told you exactly what you did wrong. I encourage you to evaluate your behavior prior to playing again to ensure you don't get further punishment. When is the feature to turn off chat going to come?
Chermorg (NA)
: Continually refers to the fact that those behaviors were present throughout the game - not necessarily multiple times. I don't know what you mean by "extending" - but I told you exactly what you did wrong. I encourage you to evaluate your behavior prior to playing again to ensure you don't get further punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:08:38.274+0000) > > Continually refers to the fact that those behaviors were present throughout the game - not necessarily multiple times. > > I don't know what you mean by "extending" - but I told you exactly what you did wrong. I encourage you to evaluate your behavior prior to playing again to ensure you don't get further punishment. Making the game _much_ longer than it has to be. I only remember defending myself except for the lux part, in a non-toxic, non-aggressive way. I was still blamed for toxicity when /all is spammed with "REPORT AKALI"
Chermorg (NA)
: You were continually flaming the guy for AFKing, continually comparing KDAs instead of playing, arguing with your team, and trying to pressure your team to surrender.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:03:58.699+0000) > > You were continually flaming the guy for AFKing, continually comparing KDAs instead of playing, arguing with your team, and trying to pressure your team to surrender. Continually is once. And in your case, what is extending? We had 1 AFK. We had 2 trolls. Their team had a troll too, I think.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ak521,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:00:47.451+0000) > > How am I supposed to defend myself against a team of 4 against me? You have unlimited muting powers.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:04:47.512+0000) > > You have unlimited muting powers. As I said I muted them for a good 10 minutes and then I went back to ignoring in case someone said something important
zPOOPz (NA)
: why would it give you immunity (I presume to flame back without consequence)??? It gives you the justification to report them, not to flame back.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:04:03.807+0000) > > why would it give you immunity (I presume to flame back without consequence)??? It gives you the justification to report them, not to flame back. Where am I toxic?
ak521 (NA)
: Oh well. I was restricted because there was a party of 4 people and I was the odd one out.
The most toxic thing I've said in the logs, as I repeat, was taking off my blame and throwing it on someone else, namely, the Lux.
Chermorg (NA)
: Just because someone made your game unfun doesn't mean it's a free for all. It is fully possible for both the AFK and you to be wrong here (and that is the case). You are fully allowed to mute the team of four, or even as many people as you want to in the game up to all of them if you so choose.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T14:01:46.355+0000) > > Just because someone made your game unfun doesn't mean it's a free for all. It is fully possible for both the AFK and you to be wrong here (and that is the case). > > You are fully allowed to mute the team of four, or even as many people as you want to in the game up to all of them if you so choose. I DID MUTE THEM read the logs I even said "muted" I muted them for a good 10 minutes. How am I wrong? How am I negative?
Voldymort (EUNE)
: it doesn't matter how many people reported you. 4 reports hold the same value as 1 your behaviour is what gets you punished, not the number of reports or how frequently you get them
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-23T13:59:29.955+0000) > > it doesn't matter how many people reported you. 4 reports hold the same value as 1 > > your behaviour is what gets you punished, not the number of reports or how frequently you get them Well how about spamming in /all "REPORT AKALI" I'm pretty sure that should give me immunity because that's toxic in itself.
Chermorg (NA)
: You were arguing, being negative, and just generally making the game unfun. None of that is necessary to defend yourself. You're free to mute others to defend yourself from their chat if you don't like it.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l0i6TgEJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-23T13:57:05.296+0000) > > You were arguing, being negative, and just generally making the game unfun. None of that is necessary to defend yourself. You're free to mute others to defend yourself from their chat if you don't like it. I did. I wasn't negative? How was I making the game unfun with an AFK? How am I supposed to defend myself against a team of 4 against me?
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 18
Hey Meddler! **Death Recaps are really and I mean really buggy.** Instead of fixing them, I think you should try and rework them. By reworking, I mean like making it a pie chart on the left side of the death recap tab, a bar on the right side with the amt of true, magic, and physical dmg. In the right-center, labels for each part of the pie chart (champions). And when you click on a section of the pie chart, you get more details, like the abilities and how much damage they each did, and the damage type bar on the right updates. There would be one section for minions and one section for turrets. There would be, for example, 4x turret basic attack. Damage: 800. On the damage bar; Physical would be filled up 100% EDIT: Here are 3 examples. https://imgur.com/a/vAs4G8i. Also, Taliyah's abilities in the death recap are very messy I can't find those screenshots. I would REALLY like you to reply, even if it is just a "no" to the death recap rework. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Wuks (NA)
: Well, chat restrictions don't often occur after one match, unless the offense was severe (and if it were that severe, you likely would have skipped to a suspension). You could reach out to Player Support to see if they can pull your recent chat logs, and perhaps we may see an underlying trend with your behavior. And if you believe that the system may have applied the chat restriction in error, you could bring that up with Player Support as well. The moral of the story is pretty on point, though. Retaliation is no excuse for negative behavior, and you have the potential to lose just as much, if not more, than the other folks who are harassing you. Best course of action is to ignore them, report, and move on. Best of luck on the honor climb! > Accounts that show signs of **persistent negative behavior** are often first punished with chat restrictions. **Read more:** https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752984-Chat-Restrictions
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w73pgdZX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T07:16:19.397+0000) > > Well, chat restrictions don't often occur after one match, unless the offense was severe (and if it were that severe, you likely would have skipped to a suspension). You could reach out to Player Support to see if they can pull your recent chat logs, and perhaps we may see an underlying trend with your behavior. And if you believe that the system may have applied the chat restriction in error, you could bring that up with Player Support as well. > > The moral of the story is pretty on point, though. Retaliation is no excuse for negative behavior, and you have the potential to lose just as much, if not more, than the other folks who are harassing you. Best course of action is to ignore them, report, and move on. Best of luck on the honor climb! > > **Read more:** https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752984-Chat-Restrictions No, they happen after a word. Happened in my last 3 restrictions last year - said 1 bad word (like loser) and I got restricted for that. So you're really, really, really wrong.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: NED HELP SOMONE HACK MY ACC
Rioter Comments
ak521 (NA)
: URFFFF
i like darius? ):
Rioter Comments
: Almost everything that has to be changed for fix the game
rework Veigar and zoe their gameplay is retarded and either op or horrible nerf karma's Q dmg increase delay before aa for xay oh and nerf all runes by 50% instead of just seperate runes. 800 healing at 20min from taste of blood op af
Jo0o (NA)
: Might not want to broadcast that you were sharing an account. That'll get you permanently banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wBXFrfco,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-17T22:31:42.280+0000) > > Might not want to broadcast that you were sharing an account. That'll get you permanently banned. Wasn't. Brother literally took my computer and typed 3 messages. He doesn't even know my password at this point
Rioter Comments
herblung (EUW)
: suspended
I legit got a chat restriction for calling someone a "loser" (or at least my brother did) and that was the only message. So you did much worse. Keep mine here for an example of what to do when you get back; don't even say anything offensive. Someone feeds? Then just "screw them" in your head. You know everyone else is doing that. Mute all if you really need to (I don't recommend this since you lose a lot of useful team communication), I really did after my chat restriction I was overly toxic and mad at league so I muted everyone for a few games till I cooled down.
Rioter Comments
ak521 (NA)
: Soul Harvest (Runes Rework Idea)
Hey everyone! I'd appreciate some feedback on how we can make this better! Thanks a lot!
: {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=M00ndanc3,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qzaMIQdy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-31T21:33:52.097+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} I've done it before and performed well. You should try it out for yourself!
: RIP dark harvest {{champion:432}} . you wont be missed you annoying piece of shit
> [{quoted}](name=M00ndanc3,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qzaMIQdy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-31T02:45:55.089+0000) > > RIP dark harvest {{champion:432}} . you wont be missed you annoying piece of shit Yes, bard won't be annoying anymore with this new rune. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} For the bard mains supposing this rune makes it- take electrocute! It's going to add on to your damage output.
wildfox99 (EUW)
: just make its active last longer or remove/lower its threshold and it's fine it'd be a nice mid/lategame rune if electrocute wouldn't do its job but better (more damage) with no conditions,i hate how DH it's viable only in jungle...
> [{quoted}](name=wildfox99,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qzaMIQdy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-30T23:38:39.053+0000) > > just make its active last longer or remove/lower its threshold and it's fine > > it's be a nice mid/lategame rune if electrocute wouldn't do its job but better (more damage) with no conditions,i hate how atm it's only viable in jungle... Hey! As for "Keeping" dark harvest.. riot is likely to in fact nerf the amount of souls you collect. Even though that's not directly related to what you said, the threshold will be less for a smaller amount of souls. This will probably make Dark Harvest... well, completely useless to lanes. As for my idea of Soul Harvest, it encourages all lanes and jungle (perhaps not support since they don't want to cs their adc) to get minions and kill them, whereas Dark Harvest you get a soul from only large minions no matter what. If you decide to make its active last longer, then you're still not going to get enough souls since you need to be in jungle, as you said.
Rioter Comments
: Not sure if I'm the only one who sees this, but it's hilarious.
Rioter Comments
Vanjie (NA)
: @Riot - Another Ryze Rework but Zero Work on Karma, Lissandra, Skarner and Morde.
Rioter Comments
: Garam the Codebreaker
> P: Encryption > > Garam encrypts his information so that no one can access to it. The enemy cannot see Garam's health bar, mana bar, spells, runes, items and any effects on him. > > Q: Trigonometry > > Garam fires a magical bullet that deals magic damage to the first enemy hit up to three times. If three bullets hit three distinct enemies, those enemies hit by bullets instantly form a triangle and all enemies in the triangle get magic damages. > > W: Inverting Fractal > > Garam creates the zone in shape of the Apollonian gasket (shown on the picture). All allies and all enemies in the zone get healed instead of damaged as much as the others out of the zone attack them. > > E: Decryption > > Garam fires a decrypting bullet that hacks enemy's head. Any first enemy hit by the decrypting bullet becomes unable to move and gets hacked to attack his or her allied minions or champions near by him or her with basic attacks for short amount of time. And if the decrypting bullet hits the enemy's turret, the turret temporally becomes an allied turret. > > R: Bijection > > Garam fires a switching bullet. If the switching bullet hit an enemy or an allied minion, Garam can switch the position with the enemy or the allied minion in short amount of time. If the switching bullet hit an ally, the ally can decide to switch the position with Garam in short amount of time. His P is op as hell... His Q is OK His W-- op His E is even more op R is urgots old r
: Pool Party Urgot?
Everything here is gr8. Would love to see this in-game. Only thing, though, for his octopus legs, it would be extremely distracting.
Rioter Comments
Xcion (NA)
: Conqueror
dont miss vayne.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
4Sniper444 (EUNE)
: Nerf camille
She's actually pretty balanced with a 49.7% winrate. If anything, she is pretty bad with an avg kda of 6.4/6.1/6.4
: Rito pls
Just quit after 10 min and queue again.
ZNXE (NA)
: I got suspended for 14 days just because I called a champ brain dead and I said Kys bec my teammate ran under tower. Then I got reported bec 3 of the enemy team were a group
just saying, "kys" is worse than swearing. Those three letters are an easy 14-day ban, I don't even think a chat restriction is required for that, it's that bad.
Show more

ak521

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion