ak521 (NA)
: Annie Time!
C'mon, only 3 in 9 hours?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ak521: noob bot for not saving the red [Galio/Top harasses me and calls me a noob, I defend myself, maybe not in the best manner] , I defend myself, maybe not in the best manner] ______ Just don't text with them , u will be the one punished at the end . (they will be as well if u did report them ) Just mute and at the end of the game report em . its that simple .
I absolutely agree and I will always do this from now on. I have learnt my lesson. Small disadvantage because my League had to restart to update. So I couldn't report. I definitely should have though. All I'm asking; and this is the only reason I posted this; is to be let off with a warning. I will fully agree to another restriction if I flame again. But I've learnt my lesson.
: Also :Be untiltable ^.^ Take a deep breath, let out all the stress . You deserve to be okay . Be positive and stay cool (if u want ,i'm not your boss )
I should have done that, I agree. But I did not and I'm facing consequences. Being only one game, I really wish this was let off with a warning.
: Permanently turning off chat.
It's definitely annoying having to have to mute everyone. I think there should not be a chat off, but a MUTE ALL PLAYERS feature and a MUTE ALL PINGS. Because; a player can be nice and helpful and you may miss out on his points. So you don't want to simply just keep mute all.
ak521 (NA)
: Chat restriction
If anyone needs clarification, just reply please.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: The Project Skin Shard gives you are random PROJECT skin from the past.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not so much my FPS dropping, but chat issues are a big pain. Also on a mac
Mukaduck (NA)
: I too have been having this exact same bug, also on a Mac. Maybe 1 out of 5 games chat will work fine, but the other 4 games I'm having the exact same issues as Dolfanatic. Please fix ASAP!
There's already posts about this I believe this is the biggest post about it rn: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/seEH7Xlo-wannabe-mac-megathread-the-last-patch-broke-lol-on-os-x Thanks.
ak521 (NA)
: [GAMEPLAY] Chat. [MAJOR BUG]
Additional images: https://imgur.com/a/3uQnA Also, it is not allowing me to ping; that is how it is adding those random messages.
: Hello, I made a mega thread https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/seEH7Xlo-wannabe-mac-megathread-the-last-patch-broke-lol-on-os-x and was wondering if I could use your pics in it.
Go ahead. If you'd like I can upload some more.
Lucky7z (NA)
: Thanks so much for posting this bug ak521 I was going to post this exact same bug! It's game breaking not to be able to see what summoner spells people are pinging! Fix this ASAP RIOT!!!
No problem :) It's probably bugging you as much as it's bugging me.
ak521 (NA)
Please fix this It's really annoying to play with this bug.
ak521 (NA)
@Guiboulou I really want it fixed. I can't ping either.
Rioter Comments
: no, its in a circle like the regular map is, otherwise people could be at the edge very close to where people spawn and just auto attack them
Damn Didn't know. Thanks for the reply. I actually had tried this many times, and I'd succeeded. This time, I was fed, and I got shutdown ): I'm wondering, may there please be something to make it more clear.
Rioter Comments
: [GAMEPLAY] Xayah ult bug? Watch Trists fervor stacks...
ak521 (NA)
: [CLIENT] Guardian of the sands- Rammus
Rioter Comments
: Accepts game but screen is stuck at the accept or decline timer
happens to me as well. (in draft picks, tho) I think when your wifi becomes really slow, but still on, it doesn't connect you to the lobby and the game freezes.
: Ornn can walk through some Player Created Walls
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/poTrY1IQ-ornn-can-walk-through-yorick-walls Definitely a bug, needs to be fixed
: Ornn can walk through some Player Created Walls
Definitely should be fixed I saw some1 else report this with a video of this as well
Rioter Comments
ak521 (NA)
: [CLIENT] Guardian of the sands Rammus
I'm going to repost this as a new discussion in 2 days if no reply by riot sorry, but i really want this fixed before 7.19
ak521 (NA)
mmm.. can some1 either upvote or reply? its been 5 days.. should i make a new discussion about it?
ak521 (NA)
ak521 (NA)
ak521 (NA)
: There are a few skins with the extra long names that do similar. But yes, the text should be made slightly smaller perhaps for those skins in particular.
Rioter Comments
: Hey ak521! Thanks for the report! I got you covered with the screenshots. :P https://imgur.com/xQn3IIu I'm with you on this one; a large portion of players play on very low settings, and it sucks that you don't get the same experience of a legendary skin when the VFX lose this much fidelity. I caught Riot AdamUnicorn this morning, who had a bit of time, and he touched this up (it was a super quick fix!) I just verified that the fix works, and it'll be on PBE tomorrow. This should hit live in 7.19. :) {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Thanks! Looks great btw
AidanWR (NA)
: You should post this in Gameplay since it's technically not a bug
> [{quoted}](name=AidanWR,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FEk8J4AE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-13T21:24:17.911+0000) > > You should post this in Gameplay since it's technically not a bug In the 7.18 _bugfixes_ it says " Dark Star Kha'Zix's evolved E- Leap VFX are now more visible on low and very low graphics settings " I'm pretty sure this is the right place to post it.
  Rioter Comments
ak521 (NA)
: Gameplay- MaoKai
: This isnt really a bug, and everyone knows this can happen. If they were to make it not work that way then you wouldnt be able to follow people doing other things like flashing or TPing, which is useful.
Suppose the mao kai is extremely fed. Jinx {{champion:222}} attacks him but jinx falls low on health and recalls. At the second jinx recalls, maokai casts Twisted Advance and Jinx automatically kills him via Nexus Obelisk's pure damage. Mao kai should be able to: Snare the target (after recalling, flashing, or tping), then dash to the position OF WHERE THE (for example, jinx) WAS, not is. So if jinx recalls under turret and mao kai Twisted Advance's her, Mao kai will dash under turret, not follow jinx. Jinx will be rooted in base, though.
ak521 (NA)
: Gameplay- MaoKai
BUMP, please reply!
Rioter Comments
ak521 (NA)
: [GAMEPLAY] Zed ulti + Kayn ulti
Suppose {{champion:141}} ulti {{champion:432}} and {{champion:238}} ulti {{champion:141}} before the Death Mark X shadows come up, What exactly would happen? Also, this is really irritating, when BattleCast ChoGath uses his W, I can't see it, it's very hard.
Rioter Comments

ak521

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion