Bultz (NA)
: I'm not playing another game of TFT until it's actually balanced
54367 The thing to remember about games like this is they are easy too manipulate. I have noticed a definite lack of consistency in who wins and why. When a game lacks consistency and you could win or lose for just about any or no reason it usually means the game is set up with extra skinner box type algorithms.
Joggly (NA)
: Tahm Kench Q in URF
54367 Noticed the q was not loading up his stacks in urf also. Did riot at least give him some sort of QoL change or buff to make up for completely screwing up his game play?
: Bring Twisted Treeline back
54367 I didn't play TT often but it was a nice shift off of the rift sometimes. Plus when I only have a couple friends on it was a way we could avoid solo trolls. Is it being replaced with something else? you maybe bringing back the 1v1 map you promised? or maybe more temp game modes or just make urf permanent?
: Tired of Toxicity in this game. I'm done
54367 The funny thing: the game is Much less toxic than it used to be. I haven't seen a RL death threat all year or been called ethnic slurs or racist remarks at all. Don't get me wrong... it's still pretty toxic, but its no where near the level it was when the game got the reputation of being "the 4chan of online gaming", with the saying "trolling on 4chan or league is like pissing in an ocean of piss" Took riot long enough to do anything about it. I was trying to talk to them about it since season 2 and predicted the rise of it exactly. They'd have fixed their games player base before they destroyed their reputation if they'd just listened.
Rioter Comments
: everyone complains olaf is too strong
54367 I did have a lvl 2 olaf beat 3 llvl 3 champions without taking any dmg... so maybe. Though when I just tried to play him the game refused to let me equip him with anything and the time I wasted trying cost me the game.
: I don't care if the entire thing has to be remade GET IT DONE.
54367 This happens to me quite often too, has for quite a while
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=12wJUyN3,comment-id=00100001,timestamp=2018-02-14T19:05:28.409+0000) > > 54367 > > No doubt. All I've ever found were a bunch of patronizing pricks who are more likely to ban you than listen. Those are the mods. I still say the mods=/= Actual Rioters. I am pretty sure they are just paid 3rd party mods that work for a company whos whole purpose is moderating other peoples forums and sites for them. There was a post about it in old old old old GD before they shut it down with proof. I am sure its still in the archives if someone goes digging. i don't care to, waste of time imo. People would still not believe it and even if they did it wouldn't change anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinx Hunter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=12wJUyN3,comment-id=001000010000,timestamp=2018-02-14T19:52:12.953+0000) > > Those are the mods. I still say the mods=/= Actual Rioters. I am pretty sure they are just paid 3rd party mods that work for a company whos whole purpose is moderating other peoples forums and sites for them. There was a post about it in old old old old GD before they shut it down with proof. I am sure its still in the archives if someone goes digging. i don't care to, waste of time imo. People would still not believe it and even if they did it wouldn't change anything. 54367 Pretty much, I don't do leg work for others anymore either. There is no point you could bring someone a signed confession done on video with the person saying they did it and here is everything that proves it and idiots will still say they didn't.
ego1st86 (EUNE)
: I would like to be permently banned from in game chat
54367 Yea, it's called; decide not to talk. I've done it a few times.
: Can we seriously just get rid of promos?
54367 cant get rid of promo's, riot uses that to mess with people so they will be frustrated enough to spend more money
: The day Riot games give even a slightest damn for my opinion, I'll write a huge sorry letter to the whole community and riot games for my behavior. Before that, this is just a one huge lie and Riot are just picking favorites and abusing eSports for tons of money...
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=12wJUyN3,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-02-14T13:28:18.833+0000) > > The day Riot games give even a slightest damn for my opinion, I'll write a huge sorry letter to the whole community and riot games for my behavior. Before that, this is just a one huge lie and Riot are just picking favorites and abusing eSports for tons of money... 54367 No doubt. All I've ever found were a bunch of patronizing pricks who are more likely to ban you than listen.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jinx Hunter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=12wJUyN3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-14T04:57:39.397+0000) > > What a load of delusional crap. Riot doesn't give one tidily wink beyond how much money you are going to give them. As a company they are not the most caring. You want to see a good caring company? Epic games, they are giving refunds, full damn refunds for their fuck up with paragon. CDProjectRED, that made a masterpiece and didn't shit all over the player experience to do it. > > I swear, the riot white knights are just plain sad. A company doesn't need you to white knight for them. Because in the end they make money, so they could give a shit less what anyone thinks so long as it doesn't effect their bottom line. That is the plain and black and white truth. Stop being ignorant. Hey there, First post here on boards since I joined Riot so forgive me for lurking. We honestly do care. Riot is a massive company filled to the brim with easily the most talented individuals I have ever met in the industry. I'm sure there'll be some jaded Rioters out there somewhere, but I've certainly not met one yet. You might be thinking "Yeah, right, he would say that", but really, I'm so impressed with level to which discussion around new features is focused on "how will this benefit the player". It's 100% about the players, not the payers. In my department (gameplay systems on Summoner's Rift, Runes, items etc), discussion has never once touched upon monetisation or revenues. It's always about what we think you guys would enjoy the most and what you might not like. Everyone at Riot cares if people are angry and they care if some people are quietly upset. It breaks our hearts when we work hard on something then realise we missed the mark after that content has been released. We read your posts, read Reddit, watch your streams and we're soaking it all in. But, we also don't always agree with you, but that's OK as long as we've listened. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Rovient,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=12wJUyN3,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-02-14T08:00:00.370+0000) > > Hey there, > > First post here on boards since I joined Riot so forgive me for lurking. > > We honestly do care. Riot is a massive company filled to the brim with easily the most talented individuals I have ever met in the industry. I'm sure there'll be some jaded Rioters out there somewhere, but I've certainly not met one yet. > > You might be thinking "Yeah, right, he would say that", but really, I'm so impressed with level to which discussion around new features is focused on "how will this benefit the player". It's 100% about the players, not the payers. In my department (gameplay systems on Summoner's Rift, Runes, items etc), discussion has never once touched upon monetisation or revenues. It's always about what we think you guys would enjoy the most and what you might not like. > > Everyone at Riot cares if people are angry and they care if some people are quietly upset. It breaks our hearts when we work hard on something then realise we missed the mark after that content has been released. > > We read your posts, read Reddit, watch your streams and we're soaking it all in. But, we also don't always agree with you, but that's OK as long as we've listened. :) 54367 You say that, but I was/am angry and instead of help I got banned from support. So yea.... NOT feeling the love. Plus I have seen thousands of valid concerns go unanswered or riot straight acts in a way that says "fu ck that guy"
Stuke (EUNE)
: Bad Teammates
54367 My games today have been that way too, OMG shitty kind of teammates. in one of my games I have placed more wards than the combined total of ALL other players in ALL other games (slight exaggeration but not by much), only one teammate in 5 games played in a way that showed he had any comprehension of what the little square window on the bottom right was for AND HE WENT AFK... FYI; Rito has a "fu ck this guy" lists, and this is one of the signs you are on it. Also if your abilities won't go off despite clicking them 3 to 12 times, you get lag spikes despite no drop in fps or raise in ping, you are always matched with losers/trolls/afker's, and if you look at the match and see the enemies team average is always higher by a rank or two. It's funny too because the fanboys will justify all of it somehow and usually say something like "well if you are good enough you can carry (yea...carry 1v9.. sure), or it isn't a substantial difference (though have one level 1 rune and they'd harass the sh it out of you then report you because .6 is HUUUUUGE, but 2 full ranks isn't much... not sure if they are stupid or hypocrites.)
: I'm actually sorry for League of Legends as a game..
54367 I started losing interest when it became obvious that they not only didn't mind toxicity in their game, they promoted it. Then lost more interest when they started deleting my favorite champs and replacing them with different ones with the same name, Lost more when they took way the forum for this shitty board (which drove off all the quality people leaving it to trolls/shitposters/fanboys, Then lost a LOT more when I got suspended for 2 weeks and my year rewards taken away at the last minute because I wanted people to report the trolls in a few of my games, THEN lost more interest when they made it so I can't contact support anymore because I showed I didn't deserve the temp ban, THEN lost more when they dumbed down the game even more by taking away my runes (did they compensate us for that in any way?) AND through it all I have been consistently losing interest because they refuse to address the players with VERY FEW exceptions. PLUS, I am 90% sure they have a "fu ck this guy" and screw over people based on a logarithm. So yea... On the bright side, they saved me around $1000 I would have other wise given them and over $10,000 my friends and family would have given them, but I/we have boycotted giving Rito money till he fixes his sh it.
HomDon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kqqfhYOi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-25T01:53:09.727+0000) > > 54367 > > Really wish you'd stop deleting my favorite champs and replacing them with completely different ones. > > O look Vlad 2.0 THE RETURN OF LUCIUS MALFOY > > You talked about keeping what people love about champs... did you forget which one you were working on? This all sucks. It just takes his uniqueness away and makes him a bland nothing of a character that is Nothing but a stat pile. Agreed. This Harry Potter LotR abomination is a joke and not Swain at all. I feel like I was just pistol whipped and mugged.
> [{quoted}](name=HomDon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kqqfhYOi,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-06T05:19:22.047+0000) > > Agreed. This Harry Potter LotR abomination is a joke and not Swain at all. I feel like I was just pistol whipped and mugged. 54367 The fact they keep deleting my favorite champs makes me wonder why I play this game. WTF is the point if the champs you like to play will be deleted... fu ck that
H00KIE (NA)
: This Community; Perpetual Negativity.
54367 Well this is LoL the "4chan of the gaming community" Not kidding. This is 100% the worst community of players online due to YEARS of riot neglect despite it being the biggest issue in lol since season 2 or earlier. "Trolling on 4chan or in league of legends is like pi ssing in an ocean of pi ss"
Nobio (NA)
: Bring back Honorable Opponent
54367 No doubt, it was always the most accurate and discouraged all the "gg ez" or "gg noobs" BS that you get nearly every game now. Rito always seems to make sure the toxicity in game doesn't go away
greekvandaL (EUNE)
: I've become toxic again.
54367 I also find that the game has a way of making me quite angry and toxic. Especially when I discovered the ones perpetrating the toxicity are free to do so but if you; defend yourself, defend a teammate, tell them to stfu, call them an as shole (they deserved it), tell people "report this troll so we can get them out of our game", and even "muted" has more of a chance at getting you punished than anything they do. Not kidding, I tracked over 40 of the worst trolls I'd ever met in the game (people who were being trolls on purpose just to be jerks to people) and not a single one of them was ever banned. Not even the two who threatened to track people down and kill them or the feeder who decided to go afk on the fountain telling the enemy in all chat everywhere we were. So yea... the game can make you rage a bit...
: Question about new Swain.
54367 sorry but {{champion:50}} is being deleted from the game, and {{champion:8}} 2.0 is being released.
: They answered the Urf question [here](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/). And fun is relative.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hLJ8aE4s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-31T22:23:55.922+0000) > > They answered the Urf question [here](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/ask-riot-urf/). > > And fun is relative. 54367 wow, that actually sounds pretty sincere.. who knew riot had it in them... LoL I do remember how when it first came out the servers would be completely overloaded and nearly unplayable for the first couple days. I believe the reason they went ahead and disappointed everyone by not releasing it was they knew their servers just couldn't handle it. I'm not surprised to see their assessment; urf does make regular games feel much slower, and once you get burnt out on urf you are burnt out on LoL completely for a while.
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Axh5oL4z,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-25T02:02:07.061+0000) > > 54367 > > O really, so which abilities are the same then? Which ones keep his play-style intact? What did they really keep that makes him unique and not like all the other bland champs? Well he is still the life’s draining close range battle mage the other Swain was. But here are some thoughts I have from playing him and listening to him during the match. His passive give him a shadow of his Old ultimately where ravens pick at opponents health but it has the twist of his new lore being a warlock that rips out souls. His q has change to a more buckshot aoe move. The w is a slow aoe move like his old q but they again implimented his new lore into it where he has seen an evil and he wants to be ahead to “save” everyone. His e is like his old w but they changed it to a boomerangs skillshot. And then his ultimate. In spirit it is the same but in action it handles a little differently. Instead of a toggle they made it a time bomb. More to showcase his dark warlock power. But again in spirit it is the walk around drain the health ult and regen he had before. Now I am not Riot so anything I say is simply speculation.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Axh5oL4z,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-25T04:39:11.903+0000) > > Well he is still the life’s draining close range battle mage the other Swain was. But here are some thoughts I have from playing him and listening to him during the match. > > His passive give him a shadow of his Old ultimately where ravens pick at opponents health but it has the twist of his new lore being a warlock that rips out souls. His q has change to a more buckshot aoe move. The w is a slow aoe move like his old q but they again implimented his new lore into it where he has seen an evil and he wants to be ahead to “save” everyone. His e is like his old w but they changed it to a boomerangs skillshot. And then his ultimate. In spirit it is the same but in action it handles a little differently. Instead of a toggle they made it a time bomb. More to showcase his dark warlock power. But again in spirit it is the walk around drain the health ult and regen he had before. > > Now I am not Riot so anything I say is simply speculation. 54367 Even with the little similar tid bits it just sounds like deleting a champ and replacing him with a new one. Even his lore has been deleted and changed. Plus his playstyle will be completely different. He wasn't good for competitive but he was a nice chill champ to play when I was feeling mellow. He was great for when I needed to work on fundamentals of the game and one of my favorite "pocket picks". This 5th champ that was one of my favorites that they deleted... At least let me play them in custom games or something
: Reworks are going to play and look different.
54367 O really, so which abilities are the same then? Which ones keep his play-style intact? What did they really keep that makes him unique and not like all the other bland champs?
xelaker (NA)
: Swain is exactly what I don't want from a Swain rework.
54367 I hate the look of the "rework" which is really just riot deleting an old champ and putting in a new one. They didn't even pretend to try and keep anything people loved about the champ this time. Just a quick delete and gfys
xelaker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Id Fuq Swain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4B5mE5Mw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-24T01:44:05.972+0000) > > Kind of sad I have to change my name now... Unless you are into Lucius Malfoy? New Swain is kind of a twin of him lol.
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4B5mE5Mw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T01:50:00.631+0000) > > Unless you are into Lucius Malfoy? New Swain is kind of a twin of him lol. 54367 O good, I'm not the only one to notice this. Literally the first thing I said when I opened the page.
: Look on the bright side Swain mains
54367 No he was turned into vlad 2.0 THE RETURN OF LUCIUS MALFOY
Jikker (NA)
: Swain VGU Megathread
54367 Really wish you'd stop deleting my favorite champs and replacing them with completely different ones. O look Vlad 2.0 THE RETURN OF LUCIUS MALFOY You talked about keeping what people love about champs... did you forget which one you were working on? This all sucks. It just takes his uniqueness away and makes him a bland nothing of a character that is Nothing but a stat pile.
: Rune Pages should be free
54367 Quick question only slightly related; did they give us any compensation for deleting our runes? I had a Ton of runes, but missed what happened with it all.
: Have you guys just not seen Vladimir before or what
54367 Yea, they are deleting one of my favorite champs to bring in Vlad 2.0 the return of lucius malfoy
: If you could delete one champ from the game, who would it be?
54367 I can tell you I would Not have deleted swain... but now another one of my favorite champs is going to be deleted and in his place here comes vlad 2.0
: PACKET LOSS OP
54367 PING OVER TIME 0ms 0.125ms 0.25ms 0.375ms 0.5ms 0.625ms 0.75ms 0.875ms 1ms JITTER OVER TIME 0ms 0.125ms 0.25ms 0.375ms 0.5ms 0.625ms 0.75ms 0.875ms 1ms PACKET LOSS OVER TIME 2% 1.75% 1.5% 1.25% 1% 0.75% 0.5% 0.25% 0% Yea, Only packet loss is the issue.
: This is the ONLY game online that has issues like this with packet loss. WTF
54367 Been a while since I played halo but according to rito's tests I have the best Everything in game and still have 3% packet loss. Remember when they nerf'd crit runes and removed dodge from the game because of a 1% crit chance could win or lose a lane... They give me 3% chance to fail abilities... WTF RITO O it also stutters out AA's so I litterally have a 3% anti-crit.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: packet loss OP
54367 Lost another game 100% due to packet loss WHEN THE FU CK ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME BACK
: Unfortunately I can't give you much more than a copy paste of what they already said. While I understand that maybe you didn't realize you can't allow a family member to use your account, you should've realized that there would still be repercussions if he misbehaved on it and you are responsible for what happens. Sorry to say, but Riot cannot remove or reduce the punishment for this when you allowed him on your account willingly, and they are unable to transfer any content onto a new account.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oh1mU3mr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-20T23:30:48.106+0000) > > Unfortunately I can't give you much more than a copy paste of what they already said. While I understand that maybe you didn't realize you can't allow a family member to use your account, you should've realized that there would still be repercussions if he misbehaved on it and you are responsible for what happens. Sorry to say, but Riot cannot remove or reduce the punishment for this when you allowed him on your account willingly, and they are unable to transfer any content onto a new account. 54367 why haven't you answered me
: It isn't the only one and it's not even the game, it's your routing to it, your ISP, or just you. Head over to the [Connection Troubleshooting Log Reader](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209765743-Connection-Troubleshooting-Log-Reader). There, you can submit the Network logs from your match(es) and the log reader will show if you were having ping spikes and packet loss. It will then direct you to solutions. Please work through the solutions it suggests, and if you need assistance or they do not work post on the **Help & Support** board and we'll try to help. You can also narrow down the source of latency or packet loss by downloading the [WinMTR Network Diagnostic Tool](http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/), then use that to run a traceroute to the following IP for NA (allow this to run for 5-15 minutes); > 104.160.131.1 https://i.gyazo.com/865d2bc6092141bd4137c073f7bc4ba2.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-21T14:13:56.530+0000) > > It isn't the only one and it's not even the game, it's your routing to it, your ISP, or just you. > > Head over to the [Connection Troubleshooting Log Reader](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209765743-Connection-Troubleshooting-Log-Reader). There, you can submit the Network logs from your match(es) and the log reader will show if you were having ping spikes and packet loss. > > It will then direct you to solutions. Please work through the solutions it suggests, and if you need assistance or they do not work post on the **Help & Support** board and we'll try to help. > > You can also narrow down the source of latency or packet loss by downloading the [WinMTR Network Diagnostic Tool](http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/), then use that to run a traceroute to the following IP for NA (allow this to run for 5-15 minutes); > > https://i.gyazo.com/865d2bc6092141bd4137c073f7bc4ba2.gif 54367 Where are you? What you find out I'm on Rito's "fu ck this guy list" so there is nothing you can do? is this evidence through omission?
: Former Diamond ADC just came back to game - LF support who can play mornings to grind to plat+
54367 sent ya an add. I tend to do well with adc's who trust I will save them. It gets old saving an adc who burns all their escapes on the first dive instead of dealing dmg when I have them cc'd out anyway.
Tomazor (NA)
: RITO FIX YOUR MATCHMAKING
54367 You might be on Rito's "fu ck this guy" list too. I have not had a single match this season that wasn't set up with the enemy team having a higher combined rank by 1 to as much as 5 ranks higher.
: how much do you wanna bet your the toxic one
> [{quoted}](name=ClickClickSleep,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IeNnXkkY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-13T21:07:10.925+0000) > > how much do you wanna bet your the toxic one 54367 I'd bet you are.
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:28:03.444+0000) > > 54367 > > It is ONLY this game. I've played a lot of games, many of them located in other countries, and this is the ONLY game that has packet loss issues. Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:31:04.012+0000) > > Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end. 54367 And why did this get moved to GD?
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:28:03.444+0000) > > 54367 > > It is ONLY this game. I've played a lot of games, many of them located in other countries, and this is the ONLY game that has packet loss issues. Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:31:04.012+0000) > > Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end. 54367 You've been on why aren't you getting back to me
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:28:03.444+0000) > > 54367 > > It is ONLY this game. I've played a lot of games, many of them located in other countries, and this is the ONLY game that has packet loss issues. Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:31:04.012+0000) > > Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end. 54367 Everything I check says I SHOULD have ZERO lag and be able to play with everything maxed. BUT I'm still getting a sh it ton of issues (PRETTY MUCH ALL PACKET LOSS AND WEIRD AS S LAGS) almost every game.
: Wew that old ass announcement. Here's the Player Support article for it, as it'll get updated if there are changes, while that announcement won't; https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aVA9FG7E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T15:30:58.707+0000) > > Wew that old ass announcement. Here's the Player Support article for it, as it'll get updated if there are changes, while that announcement won't; https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914 54367 Hey, I keep replying to you but you haven't gotten back to me yet
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:28:03.444+0000) > > 54367 > > It is ONLY this game. I've played a lot of games, many of them located in other countries, and this is the ONLY game that has packet loss issues. Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UydhETRO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T16:31:04.012+0000) > > Their servers are in a different place, which means there may be an issue between you and Riot that is not shared with those other games you connect to. I can only show you how to go about finding the source and getting it fixed, and it can be fixed, but we can't do without some steps on your end. 54367 You around?
: That is besides the point. Harassing other players - no matter the reason - is not tolerated by Riot. [Self-defense](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defense) | [Retaliation (aka Revenge)](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge) Two very different things. You would do well to make sure you aren't taking revenge on someone for harassing you instead of simply defending yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T18:46:43.803+0000) > > That is besides the point. Harassing other players - no matter the reason - is not tolerated by Riot. > > [Self-defense](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defense) | [Retaliation (aka Revenge)](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge) > > Two very different things. > > You would do well to make sure you aren't taking revenge on someone for harassing you instead of simply defending yourself. 54367 He was harassing my friends. And I was pretty mellow. Much more mellow than he was. It is my experience that rito will punish you for self-defense more than anything else.
: I'm doubtful that you could possibly verify if those players were punished, since Riot doesn't tell you every time that they punish somebody you have reported.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-10-11T17:38:04.170+0000) > > I'm doubtful that you could possibly verify if those players were punished, since Riot doesn't tell you every time that they punish somebody you have reported. 54367 See here, this comment right here. This one has merit. It's concise, to the point and true. I can't be sure they didn't get a chat thing too. I know they didn't get any type of ban, temp or otherwise, but they could have gotten a chat restrict like I did. It would be a bit disappointing to me since they were trolls, but being lenient with trolls while harsh with the ones they troll is common for rito.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: So nobody is allowed to assume that you are lying, but you are allowed to assume I'm lying? Well, fortunately for you I don't shy away from actually backing up my claims: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/dWPtfRU1-banned-for-intentional-feeding-but-wasnt-intentional You still have to provide evidence for your side of the story of how you got banned from writing support tickets. Edit: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/BEUBN4l5-inst-it-supposed-to-be-chat-restrict-suspend-ban-not-instant-no-warning-1-report-suspension Can't find the rest because it's not in my post history.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T17:28:40.537+0000) > > So nobody is allowed to assume that you are lying, but you are allowed to assume I'm lying? > > Well, fortunately for you I don't shy away from actually backing up my claims: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/dWPtfRU1-banned-for-intentional-feeding-but-wasnt-intentional > > You still have to provide evidence for your side of the story of how you got banned from writing support tickets. 54367 even I said there was at least one. So, where are the rest. and I will say the same thing I said to the other guy to you; who do you think you are that I need to prove anything to you? You are just some stupid little kid who thinks he's important because he isn't smart enough to even perceive the real world. WTF would I get for proving anything to you , kid.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >and you say that because you think no one plays LoL, the most popular moba in the world, anymore? Circular logic that still misses the point of the difference between game design and player behaviour policies. You are using the original claim (Riot is intentionally frustrating their customers) to support that frustrating customers makes for a more popular game. >How much food do you buy from riot? So you agree that the principle is not universally applicable? Great. Now how about instead of throwing around buzzwords you actually explain why having a bad player behaviour policy, in particular, will make people spend more money on your game.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T17:25:51.975+0000) > > Circular logic that still misses the point of the difference between game design and player behaviour policies. > > So you agree that the principle is not universally applicable? Great. Now how about instead of throwing around buzzwords you actually explain why having a bad player behaviour policy, in particular, will make people spend more money on your game. 54367 Wow, you just are not capable of saying anything of value are you? You just jump on fallacies because you saw someone else do it and thought it was cool. You just reading down the web page trying to list them all? You are talking to an adult with multiple degrees, who has watched the birth life and death of games and yet you seem to think you have something on me. So tell me kid, where is your great vast amount of knowledge you think you have coming from? Because so far you've made a bunch of false assumptions, made shit up, and tried to distract from the conversation. So really, please go ahead and share where all your expertise comes from
: > [{quoted}](name=alaskaneagle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T16:23:55.540+0000) > > 54367 > > They did int and the only reason I said anything to them is they were harassing my teammates from the start. They Came Into This Game To Lose It On Purpose. Their ONLY intent this game was to troll. > > O and you are projecting here. You are the one making yourself look like an idiot. Projecting how? I've never even received a warning for flaming my team because I keep my in-game behavior civil. Unless you are speaking about playing off-meta, which I can assure you happens very rarely. As I said, your argument that the duo fed and/or harassed your team has NO EVIDENCE. Perhaps if you were to share a screenshot of the chat logs we might be able to analyze their fault. However, you have failed to do so, leading everyone to believe that you are whining about a punishment that was entirely warranted. Give us proof of your argument or stop straw-manning everyone who thinks your claims are unwarranted.
> [{quoted}](name=PixelPicksTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AgmUATFR,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T16:45:09.086+0000) > > Projecting how? I've never even received a warning for flaming my team because I keep my in-game behavior civil. Unless you are speaking about playing off-meta, which I can assure you happens very rarely. As I said, your argument that the duo fed and/or harassed your team has NO EVIDENCE. Perhaps if you were to share a screenshot of the chat logs we might be able to analyze their fault. However, you have failed to do so, leading everyone to believe that you are whining about a punishment that was entirely warranted. Give us proof of your argument or stop straw-manning everyone who thinks your claims are unwarranted. 54367 LMAO, awww so much to laugh at. It's amusing when a comment goes so far over someones head they completely miss it. It's also funny that you think YOU are somebody who matters that can "analyze" my "EVIDENCE". Who do you think you are? You smurf Morello over here? LMAO. O and just because you aren't smart enough to understand what I say doesn't mean I'm using fallacies in my posts. And if you aren't going to take what I've said anyway then you are just an idiot for posting in the thread. You just a dumb troll? Just came in to argue but can't add anything?
Show more

alaskaneagle

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion