Rioter Comments
datfatguy (OCE)
: Then just use it correctly and at the right time. Ekko's a hard champion, you gotta learn how to use his abilities correctly to be useful.
not to say having mastery 7 means ur an ekko god but ive been playing him for a bit now, its not like i miss it everytime but it sure would be nice to have a preset indication.... and also it feels as though the ulti range varies with the skin lol, the same hitbox fix fizz got i kinda want for ekko
Rioter Comments
: This guy did more damage as Ekko than the Akali. He might be telling the truth.
Jo0o (NA)
: Riot DOES have ways to gauge intentional vs. unintentional feeding. There is always going to be one person out of ten who played the worst. Sometimes it'll just be by a bit, sometimes it'll be by a wide margin. If you're going to give punishments based on skill level without factoring in intent, you'll need to figure out where the cutoff for KDA is. Is it ten deaths? That may make some slight amount of sense for gold+ levels, but for bronze and silver, bad players can easily reach that level of deaths. If a silver 5 player gets paired against a diamond smurf and goes 0/9/0 in lane, should they be banned? Can I force a ban of an opponent by, say, constantly 3-man ganking top at the cost of dragon and mid turret? If I had a terrible laning phase, should I avoid team fights in order to prevent my account from being banned? People don't have the right to intentionally feed or afk. They DO, however, have the right to play the game EVEN IF THEY'RE BAD. The rank system is in place to help make sure that they play with people equally bad.
: Intentional or not, your score indicates a level of play that single handedly lost the game for your team. IMO that's enough. Intentional or not, you're the guy who ruined the game for your team with either your complete lack of understanding of the champ you were playing or the game itself. Hope they give out more of these bans.
so youre implying that if someone does bad in a game, they deserved to be banned ?
Pharoh (NA)
: Ok here's the thing people seem to be forgetting. So what you had a bad game, some grumpy teammates reported you, doesn't matter right? Normally it wouldn't you will never get suspended, restricted, or banned based off just a few reports from one game, it just doesn't happen. Obviously, this has been an issue for you in the past, perhaps you received a previous suspension for the same behaviour or this has been happening more frequently than it should, and by that I don't mean multiple times a day or even a week, simply getting reported for behaviour that is considered to be against the Summoners code once a week can result in action being taken against your account. Now if by some amazing coincidence all the games you've been reported for the same behaviour turn out to be false, there is a possibility Riot support can help you out, but I doubt this is the case because, for the most part, the automated report system does its job quite well, taking most factors into account, feeders die frequently without any effort at CS or damage to the enemy team, Riot has reports that can break down every game to the second I'm sure. Now I realise that I'm not a rioter but I feel that this is pretty well-established information regarding player moderation. Hope this makes some sense to you, I wouldn't worry about it too much as it is only a suspension, however, if you realise this may actually be a result of bad habits or behaviour, it may be time to think about making some changes to the way you play.
check my match history and name a time ive done this bad, you also have to look at people can just click "player intentionally fed" on anyone, even if someone was topping the leaderboards. i understand where you are coming from but i dont feed every other game...
14for14 (NA)
: Alright did you submit your ticket? Do it ASAP.
what do i put it under ? technical issues or question about league ??? ive never submitted a ticket T-T
: It's strange, I'm not sure what to think about you. On one hand you have a 99% sure troll name, but on the other hand you have an icon that actually cost you money. I suppose it could have been won, but unlikely. My intuition says troll tho, and I'm usually right about these sorts of things. good job, you got me. bye felicia!
feelsbadman when this is my name for everything, and if you want i can show you i think ive spent about over 60 bucks or so on this acc (not a whole bunch but still)
: ***
how do i get a mod or admin to review this ???
: > but instead i started getting baited to fighting, This is all the rage right now with the angry troll set. I see it increasing dramatically on my low elo accounts. I don't see how Riot will ever be able to identify these angry low lifes since they would have to sit down and actually watch a game. IF you happen to score a kill in this environment then the enemy team will slow down the assault and alllow the trolls on your team to score some kills in order to "even things out" IT's blatant and obvious, trolls have ZERO fear of getting bans. Just the other day 3 enemy players assaulting our inner tower, do nothing team is doing...well...nothing as usual, and I happen to score a kill. Well, you could see the immediate change in behavior.... The 2 players left, full health which were left just stopped attacking the turret, which had like maybe 2 hits left to take it down, and fell back. For no reason. WELLL for no apparent reason,. the real reason is that now they would give my team each 1 kill per player so that it didn't seem like they were all the troll squads which they were.
i got one kill because i was actually trying to win ????? i dont complete understand what youre trying to say :(
14for14 (NA)
: Submit a ticket, I'm sure rioters can check when certain items were purchased?
yea, if you go to op.na.gg you'll see my item build order, i sold everything at the end
Zielmann (NA)
: I'm not trying to call you out as feeding or not. Just pointing out that it's fairly suspicious to have no assists if your team managed to pull a combined 15 kills/14 assists while just running away from fights when you were trying to peel. Unfortunately, the match history isn't loading right now, so I may need to check back later.
also thank you so much for your time
Zielmann (NA)
: I'm not trying to call you out as feeding or not. Just pointing out that it's fairly suspicious to have no assists if your team managed to pull a combined 15 kills/14 assists while just running away from fights when you were trying to peel. Unfortunately, the match history isn't loading right now, so I may need to check back later.
if you look at the match history you'll see all of the kills were mostly down bot, i pinged mia but they insisted to play pushed up, some we're mid too
Zielmann (NA)
: I think if you give the link for the detailed match history, we'd be able to see it. I can tell from what's on other sites that yes, you did wait to sell/re-buy all your stuff until the very end of the game, so that at least looks okay. What doesn't look okay is dying 13 times for 0 assists. If you were trying to peel for the team, and they managed to get a combined 16 kills between them all, you would certainly be getting assists in there. The detailed match history could help give insight into when/where you were dying.
i also managed to do the second most damage on the team, which shows i was trying to get kills, if i was intentionally feeding i wouldve just died without trying to fight back....
Zielmann (NA)
: I think if you give the link for the detailed match history, we'd be able to see it. I can tell from what's on other sites that yes, you did wait to sell/re-buy all your stuff until the very end of the game, so that at least looks okay. What doesn't look okay is dying 13 times for 0 assists. If you were trying to peel for the team, and they managed to get a combined 16 kills between them all, you would certainly be getting assists in there. The detailed match history could help give insight into when/where you were dying.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2330337844/217371057?tab=overview
Zielmann (NA)
as for the no assists, as i said, i would see my team attempt to go in, so i would try to help get my W ( i was playing ekko) to try to set up a fight for them, as soon as they saw me go in they would leave
Rioter Comments
: daionf ioafbaiwofbiwofbasfasofe pleeeaaaase there has to be something you can do
yes i did horrible but not INTENTIONALLY feeding horrible, if theres anything that i have to do, i will. if you look at my match history you will see that i play league DAILY so please if theres anyway you can help
: It's a normal game, so no, I can't see when the items were bought/sold. That's reserved for ranked games.
daionf ioafbaiwofbiwofbasfasofe pleeeaaaase there has to be something you can do
: Mord bot lane is a legitimate tactic. The Mord rework even encourages this. But let me get this straight. You were having such a poor game that anyone looking at the score might think you were intentionally feeding. And at the end of the game, you change all your items to make it look like you had a troll build. If you weren't intentionally feeding, why did you go the extra mile to make your records look like you were?
wasn't intentionally feeding, and ive seen so many streamers lose a game and sell all their items, looking at it now yea it is stupid but if u can check when i sold my items you would see (can you ????)
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments

alone pt 3

Level 94 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion