: why is this getting downvotes
> [{quoted}](name=Ćount Kledula,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=00HgerNW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-13T16:03:06.868+0000) > > why is this getting downvotes angry Nasus mains i guess {{summoner:14}}
Rioter Comments
: 2018 Lore Party Thread! Free-For-All Time
I loved Pyke's short story "Then Teeth" and Rakan's story "Nothing rhymes with tubebow love them so much.{{champion:497}}
: Dear support lanes Why not just adopt a top laner? That draven cant catch his axes? Well the darius wont let go of his axe in the first place Lucian getting caught out 1v2 and dying? Well riven getting caught out 1v3 and winning! Adopt a top laner now!
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z5Yc1UiU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-12T00:39:57.412+0000) > > Dear support lanes > > Why not just adopt a top laner? > > That draven cant catch his axes? Well the darius wont let go of his axe in the first place > > Lucian getting caught out 1v2 and dying? Well riven getting caught out 1v3 and winning! > > > Adopt a top laner now! Ill take one Darius pls
: there are guides and videos on how you can deal with feeding ad carries as a support. The big thing is if you survive lane phase, funnel your resources into your fed teammates. On top of that, producing deep wards to keep track of the enemy jungle is a big advantage as well. As far as unnecessary aggro is concerned I guess it really depends on who you're playing, try to your best to clean up their mistakes without sacrificing much for yourself. Soon enough teammates will see who is responsible for the chaos.
> [{quoted}](name=CodyIicious,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z5Yc1UiU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-11T16:16:38.518+0000) > > there are guides and videos on how you can deal with feeding ad carries as a support. The big thing is if you survive lane phase, funnel your resources into your fed teammates. On top of that, producing deep wards to keep track of the enemy jungle is a big advantage as well. As far as unnecessary aggro is concerned I guess it really depends on who you're playing, try to your best to clean up their mistakes without sacrificing much for yourself. Soon enough teammates will see who is responsible for the chaos. Ill check em out thanks
Rioter Comments
: The boards is barely even a fraction of the community(this isn't even counting the set of people that lurk in the Player Behavior subboard). what are you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8TpWciV1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-06T17:22:35.124+0000) > > The boards is barely even a fraction of the community(this isn't even counting the set of people that lurk in the Player Behavior subboard). what are you talking about? Yeah expect some of my post not to make scene. Just putting my post in writing{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Practicing ADC Has Made Me Hate Pyke
I frankly like Pyke's "Win the game by myself" play style. However I do see the problem in the healing, the "fuck the adc" lane phase and the he flames if he cant get kills. But I love Pyke's ability to one on nine every game and that's why next to Rakan and Tahm Kench he's up there on my list of favorites
: Garen's in denial.
: Never Forgetti
There is no way in hell that was real how the fuck did that happen
: More KDA skins
GIMME THAT SHIT BABY YA
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
Hey meddler in concerns to the lovers duo will this include buffs to my boy{{champion:497}} Rakan
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Clash NA launch canceled due to technical issues
I WOULD LIKE RECOMPENSE FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS RIOT GAMES {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Rioter Comments

aroza609

Level 120 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion