: Patch 9.5 Balance Reminders for Patch 9.6
- Ezreal needs a nerf - Akali needs to be reverted to her Q heal + W stealth stage. She had a low enough winrate then. It's only lower now.
Doge2020 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7krQlonV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:08:54.003+0000) > > unless you mean vayne should be the only on hit champion in the game which is also makes no sense. And not to mention is false because there are a fair number of champs that are on-hit or have very effective builds that are on-hit. Like Kayle, Yi, Vayne, Kai’sa and Kogmaw.
> [{quoted}](name=Doge2020,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7krQlonV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-15T06:01:01.875+0000) > > And not to mention is false because there are a fair number of champs that are on-hit or have very effective builds that are on-hit. Like Kayle, Yi, Vayne, Kai’sa and Kogmaw. But most of those are autoattack champions. You're missing the point. Neeko is supposed to be a mage. deal damage with abilities and not autos
xasis (EUNE)
: REMOVE AUTOFILL/MORE QUEUE TIME
There should just be two separate queues - one for those that want to be autofilled and one for those that don't.
: It is a one second cc, ok so it's kinda like Warwicks ult, but it doesn't give him a huge shield, it gives him his normal shield. If it gets depleted he's just down his flow shield again. 15 second armor pen buff? That sounds pretty awesome. I wish more buffs lasted that long.
> [{quoted}](name=JedenVojak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A7GWqWus,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T06:07:41.414+0000) > > It is a one second cc, ok so it's kinda like Warwicks ult, but it doesn't give him a huge shield, it gives him his normal shield. If it gets depleted he's just down his flow shield again. > > 15 second armor pen buff? That sounds pretty awesome. I wish more buffs lasted that long. armor pen only applies to crits.
: What's the point of Overheal?
Overheal is like a very miniature {{item:3072}}. The shield is very useful. Pair it with Legend: Bloodline and you can easily stack up your shield and get extra LIFE!
: Any tips for kalista???
Kalista can be a very confusing champion especially for your support (because it requires a lot of coordination.) If possible, get a duo partner that can be your support and work together in voice chat because she requires a lot of skill.
: I dissagree. I was an asshole, got one ban, wanted my honer cus I wanted my keys for my boxes. Havent been anywhere near as bad since.
> [{quoted}](name=Red Mage FTS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dqTLnTs4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-14T23:45:56.961+0000) > > I dissagree. > > I was an asshole, got one ban, wanted my honer cus I wanted my keys for my boxes. > > Havent been anywhere near as bad since. I have 19 keys, and not a single box in sight
Rioter Comments
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Akali's healing was OP but Sylas healing is ok?
I think akali healing should be similar to sylas: if her Q hits a champion, she can heal. Syla's W is still advantageous because it's a point and click, while Akali's Q you actually have to aim. This is logic. Something Rioters don't have
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Honor system is kinda useless...
I don't really give a crap about honor stuff. I just play the game regularly and get honor level 5 (but it reset now)
: Let's be fair. Riot doesn't care about most champion functional bugs. Whenever I see patch notes, it's 95% skin related bugs. It isn't just Rengar.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rze5T97j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T16:46:34.933+0000) > > Let's be fair. Riot doesn't care about most champion functional bugs. Whenever I see patch notes, it's 95% skin related bugs. > > It isn't just Rengar. of course it's skin related bugs. they only care about money. if their skins have bugs, it immediately gets fixed because they want more people to get it because more money. riot is only about money. nothing else
Allkazar (NA)
: Ekko's q in his Halloween skin goes invisible on the way back to him
That was a bug for a LONG time. I probably won't live to see when LoL actually be a bug-free, balanced game (and i'm only 14)
: Help! How do you keep a minion wave in place? When do I push or when to stop?
While laning against the enemy, keep your wave in front of your turret, just outside of its range. - They can't take your minions because they'll either be under your turret or then you can deal damage to them. - You aren't overextended and not susceptible to jungle ganks. - Their minions can kill your minions, which makes the enemy lose CS. To get into this favorable position, if your wave is pushed, slowly autoattack minions or even just walk back. Let your minions die and wait for the next wave to hold it in place. If they recalled or you killed them, use abilties or whatever to quickly kill down the enemy minions and get your wave under turret. Now. - You can recall without missing farm. - You can roam other lanes for kills. - You can take turret platings. - They just lost all that CS to the turret. Hope this helps.
Rioter Comments
: The only acceptable builds in URF (when applicable)
: EU West Server, the Toaster with people on it. Do you even care Rito?
They should do maintenance around midnight, or even later, when most people go to sleep. Riot doesn't care about our games, so maybe we shouldn't care about their sleep schedule :)
Spekkıo (NA)
: Let's QoL Illaoi.
Illaoi is already a broken 1v9 champion, no need to make her have zero counterplay
: What do you mean their store is never broken? Remember that time they accidentally let everyone buy everything for 1 BE for like, 2 hours?
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8p4lEMxG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-12T16:49:44.470+0000) > > What do you mean their store is never broken? Remember that time they accidentally let everyone buy everything for 1 BE for like, 2 hours? When?
: When Kayle nerfs??
Honestly her level 16 status is wayyyy too broken. No matter how far you are winning if kayle is lv 16 the game is over. Her firewaves shouldn't be doing true damage, at least maybe half physical and half magic, so MR won't completely be out of the picture.
: Rakan truly is underpowered
W was buffed but I think it really needs to be faster. Q can be landed if you can aim, making it AOE would be a bit too overpowered. E does need more shielding. Duo with Xayah if you want more E range :D Autoattack range could use an increase, but it would be awkward if Rakan's cape could slap as far as morgana lol
: Please give me back old ezreal
I kinda forgot, what did Ezreal's old W do?
mærk (NA)
: Please remove Dragon/Baron in ARURF!
Nah, what needs to happen is that certain champions need to get removed from ARURF.
: Diamond demotion question: Does LP reset too? And MMR?
I believe you will get reset to 0 LP after the reset. Check the announcement website from a few days ago, dammit i can't find the link :(
Rioter Comments
: make abilties clearer to see
Vayne's E is a point and click, so by the time you see it, it is guaranteed to hit you anyway. Twitch's R just modifies his autoattack (but it would be helpful to show some visual indicator when he activates this)
: Thoughts on Positional Ranks
Just say it all in one sentence: The ranked system is bullshit. I'm gonna stick to norms until this garbage gets cleaned up.
Rioter Comments
Fbadr (NA)
: Chat ban this:
The game is at a point where trolling is more fun than playing the game itself.
: WHY CANT WE COMMENT ON RANTS FFS
: When do I gank? Do I have to follow every assist ping?
I'd say it depends on who you're playing. People like Rammus live on active ganking. That doesn't mean you gank nonstop. Focus on clearing out your side of the jungle, then if you have time to spare: 1) Gank a lane NEAR that side of the jungle. 2) If you know the enemy is not on your side, invade their jungle. It's a good cheesy play. Don't follow every ping. Only gank if you can actually reach the lane fast enough. You can't live on no farm either. Getting 3 sentinels or scuttle + 2 buffs + raptors is already more gold than one champion kill. Part of jungling is being efficient and knowing when to gank. If a lane is pinging you for help but the enemies are shoved in under turret, don't go. You'll end up diving like an idiot and dying. Wait till they are overextended. hope this helps.
: ARURF Banlist
Don't forget: {{champion:245}} (Spammy and bad) {{champion:105}} (Just shitty) {{champion:30}} (Infinite E and Q, rapid R) {{champion:45}} (Self explanatory)
: Hello Riot! What are your current thoughts about pairing characters?
I never really heard of Zed and Syndra lol. What if... {{champion:517}} x {{champion:99}}
Moody P (NA)
: can Ezreal Q consume Sheen if it misses
There is a 1.5 second cooldown between Sheen procs, what is your point?
Rioter Comments
: Get rid of mastery points in load-in screen
The point of showing these mastery points is to FLEX. So I don't get those who shame you for playing one champion a lot. Shame them back and say, "So you have the skill to get this much mastery?"
: Second Chances DO happen!
Imagine if Riot paid this guy to make this post... Is it really imagining? OR REAL...
0NE G0AL (NA)
: Report Player For Scripting After Game
You can also scroll down to the bottom of your friends list and check the "recently played." Look at the icon and find the most recent person that had Ezreal on it. You can then right click that person's name and hit report.
: You could pre-select your position, role (like tank, ap dps, ad dps, support, etc.) and you would be placed in a team which once full would be able to queue up (and you could choose to be the team leader so that others would be able to join your team). It allowed also to look for teams with double jungler or whatever the case and you could actually discuss things by chat before queueing, giving the players a lot more time to get ready.
Well shit. I would've loved to have seen that.
Rioter Comments
: Bring back Team Builder.
I haven't played that much, so can i ask... What is Team Builder?
: The Most Broken Ability in the Game
1) In a team fight, murder the ADC first. Never try to kill the tanks because that's what they want you to do. 2) MF's ult is a channel. You can interrupt it and completely stop it by using CC (knock-up, stun, etc) 3) You can use her ult's opportunity to move sideways towards her, and kill her right after.
: How should I have fun?
Getting together with friends to play is way more fun than just solo queuing
: Hear me out. What if URF but less crazy and imbalanced.
I agree. URF is just a complete one-sided stomp where one person gets fed and one shots everyone over the map. They take baron and get rift. They mow down turrets and just end the game. How is this fun to the 5 people on the other side when a fed Khazix is one shotting people? How is it even fun for the other 4 people, who are basically just playing a bot game?
Nasteey (NA)
: Can Supports Carry in Low Elo?
of course AP supports can carry. They scale well with AP. Make the same video but playing soraka.
: Banning Your Champ in Champ Select
If you really hate it go back to playing blind
Laekor (NA)
: Autofill is destroing the game
Here's my proposal: Have two different queues, one with the possibility of autofill and the other with guaranteed posiitons. 1 - Guaranteed This will take longer, but will get one of your two positions guaranteed. 2 - Autofill You can choose two positions you WANT to have, but any position could be assigned to you. Therefore, queue times will be shorter.
: It's possible to treat teammates poorly without using any insulting terms at all. It's not so much the words used, be it "kid" or "trash" or something much worse, but the intent behind what you're saying to the other person. My first instinct is to be extremely belligerent and sarcastic to people, but I have to have self control and ultimately **not put my fingers to the keyboard**. I have nothing to gain by being a jerk to someone in-game. It's not going to increase my chances of a win.
How do you cast spells without putting fingers on the keyboard ;)
: There is NO counter play to Evelynn!
She really only has a 50% winrate. So what was that about no counterplay?
: So when will Vayne get nerfs?
I mean, her tank shredding (% max health) W passive dealing true damage without any cooldown is totally balanced. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: How do I junlgle?
Be a good teammate. - Be efficient. Every second you stand there in a bush painfully waiting for a gank is a second that the enemy jungler can farm more. - Take scuttle crab. It's good gold and gives vision in the middle of the river. - Take dragons. They are good. - INVADE. Keep track of where the enemy jg is. If they are on the other side OR dead, feel free to invade their jungle. It's the best cheese ever. - Help your team take turrets. They are good gold. - Gank a lot. When someone pings you better respond. Just AFK farming is gonna get your team killed. After the JG nerfs I decided to try jungle, which became really fun playing {{champion:5}} and {{champion:107}} a lot. Keep a good eye on the enemies, invade, drop wards, and you win.
Show more

banana boy

Level 68 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion