: Patch 8.24b notes
Game still broken I always get dissconected before the match and the game always fails to reconnect me. I have to activate my task manager to even attempt to manually reconect at witch point my team has quit the game.
teo7ibra (EUNE)
: disconnect
Yep same problem I tried ringing the patchier I tried reloading I checked my connection it was good as was my game settings Didn't have anything ells running but lol. Did a full system scan with cookie clean up still broken uninstalled reinstalled nothing. game still broken and I have windows so I purity sure it is the siver failing to connect and also failing to reconnect me when an error accrues and leaving me out of the match.
IRubiX (EUW)
: Disconnect
I've been having the same problem. I'm also on leaver buster because of it witch is unfair haven't been able to play for a week and have made no less then 7 bug reports. I am able to load into the single test map but when ever I log in to play a game I never get past 100% then spend 5 mints going through task manager and because the game fails to auto reconnect witch ends up taking long to reconnect then the fail connection the first time. Oh and again I'm stunk waiting 20 mins after not playing for about a mouth. Fix the leaver buster it isn't my fault if I never log into the game to begin with and my team quits before I can even attempt to log back in.
TR011FTW (NA)
: league doesn't work on Windows 10
I'm stuck in permanent leaver buster hell. I sit their for 20min and then after champs slect 100% nothing sit 5 min then try to re-log to a game that is already over. This bug has been hear for two months now **2 months!**
: Yah ran into the same shit. Now I'm dealing with the stupid leaver buster when my game never loaded and I never got the chance to reconnect if the game end before 15 min then you shouldn't get busted it wasn't even my fault it was the sever that screwed me that for the video I will see if it works. Well hear is to another 1hr 40min of hell. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
This fixed it for a little bit then it happened again.
: Yep; same bug and the auto relog is not working either. Welcome to wrongful leaver buster hell it only lasts for 1hr and 40mins for the rest of patch 9.3. This is a link to another lol board it might fix our problem I will test it and see. [ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/wf2eRIdt-reconnect-bug](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/wf2eRIdt-reconnect-bug)
Well I tried this and it seamed to work for a few hours then it happened again so nope. The auto reconnect is not working so if the server lags and you get dc you are S.O.L.
rapturer (NA)
: New loading screen
ep; same bug and the auto relog is not working either. Welcome to wrongful leaver buster hell it only lasts for 1hr and 40mins for the rest of patch 9.3. This is a link to another lol board it might fix our problem I will test it and see. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/wf2eRIdt-reconnect-bug
: Afk bag
Yep; same bug and the auto relog is not working either. Welcome to wrongful leaver buster hell it only lasts for 1hr and 40mins for the rest of patch 9.3. This is a link to another lol board it might fix our problem I will test it and see. [ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/wf2eRIdt-reconnect-bug](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/wf2eRIdt-reconnect-bug)
: Reconnect Bug
Yah ran into the same shit. Now I'm dealing with the stupid leaver buster when my game never loaded and I never got the chance to reconnect if the game end before 15 min then you shouldn't get busted it wasn't even my fault it was the sever that screwed me that for the video I will see if it works. Well hear is to another 1hr 40min of hell. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: When the enemy picks Yasuo into my Swain
Then riot ~~nerffs ~~ I mean updates Swain then you get slaughtered.
: I one tricked him playing mostly him mid/top for 2 years throughout late S1 to early S3 and he's always been a pocket pick that I use and I hate the theming of this rework and I find the new gameplay boring, it doesn't preserve anything I like about Swain. In fact here's a nice little copypasta for you. Swain was always a cool character to me. He's a man in the lore who managed to organize several powerful forces with various champions to perform a political coupe where at the end he ended up becoming the new grand general of Noxus and engaging a war with Demacia. Most of that is retconned in the new lore and it didn't really translate to gameplay very well, but this mysterious crippled man going from someone people knew very little about to being a figure of power in a nation that's known for being lead by raw strength is thematically a very interesting idea to me. Especially given he did it through cunning rather than strength. I always liked the theming of a Raven mage. A raven is often a symbol of cunning or wisdom in various cultures and fantasy. They're interesting, intelligent birds that have also always had this dark implication. In fantasy they often serve important roles, and in League of Legends where a lot of fantasy tropes are explored one gaining their power through a raven isn't unusual. Though turning into a giant bird demon who unleashes a flock of birds to rip flesh from others to sustain their power... that's pretty unusual. I know his old gameplay was arbitrary and didn't make much sense with a tactician, but I often felt like I had to be cunning to use this champion. Mistiming of his Q and W often would get you punished, especially mistiming his R where your sustain may be used wrong. Sure his E is low effort, sure his skills aren't mechanically intensive, but you have to "trick" people into getting close to you. Make them think you're a vulnerable target before unleashing your power on them. This kind of playstyle is very bad in pro-play where everyone is familiar enough with the math to where such tricks are futile, but in a chaotic solo queue environment you can pull off some cool things with a well timed W which pull you out of the jaws of defeat. I'm really, really going to miss old Swain. I'm at least glad his new R is similar, I think the W and E are interesting abilities, but I hate that all the theming is dead. The raven is no longer relevant, even with the comparison of the raven being a Warlock patron all they do in-game for you is drag back soul blobs to heal you and give you red stuff to throw at your enemies. He feels so much like a standard mage or warlock that he just doesn't feel interesting or unique anymore. He blasts lightning, red eyeballs, and turns into a demon that loosely resembles a bird before it explodes into a glorified Vladimir E. I think his kit is going to be fun for the general populace to use, but I'm pretty dissatisfied with this rework. I know this really doesn't matter, but I felt a need to rant. Goodbye Swain, hello Vladimir 2.0. But you're probably going to pretend I don't exist or dismiss me for being Silver last season despite spending all of my time in Normals or playing DnD instead lul
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E1q9mE1E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-26T17:07:31.654+0000) > > I one tricked him playing mostly him mid/top for 2 years throughout late S1 to early S3 and he's always been a pocket pick that I use and I hate the theming of this rework and I find the new gameplay boring, it doesn't preserve anything I like about Swain. In fact here's a nice little copypasta for you. > > Swain was always a cool character to me. He's a man in the lore who managed to organize several powerful forces with various champions to perform a political coupe where at the end he ended up becoming the new grand general of Noxus and engaging a war with Demacia. Most of that is retconned in the new lore and it didn't really translate to gameplay very well, but this mysterious crippled man going from someone people knew very little about to being a figure of power in a nation that's known for being lead by raw strength is thematically a very interesting idea to me. Especially given he did it through cunning rather than strength. > > I always liked the theming of a Raven mage. A raven is often a symbol of cunning or wisdom in various cultures and fantasy. They're interesting, intelligent birds that have also always had this dark implication. In fantasy they often serve important roles, and in League of Legends where a lot of fantasy tropes are explored one gaining their power through a raven isn't unusual. Though turning into a giant bird demon who unleashes a flock of birds to rip flesh from others to sustain their power... that's pretty unusual. > > I know his old gameplay was arbitrary and didn't make much sense with a tactician, but I often felt like I had to be cunning to use this champion. Mistiming of his Q and W often would get you punished, especially mistiming his R where your sustain may be used wrong. Sure his E is low effort, sure his skills aren't mechanically intensive, but you have to "trick" people into getting close to you. Make them think you're a vulnerable target before unleashing your power on them. This kind of playstyle is very bad in pro-play where everyone is familiar enough with the math to where such tricks are futile, but in a chaotic solo queue environment you can pull off some cool things with a well timed W which pull you out of the jaws of defeat. > > I'm really, really going to miss old Swain. I'm at least glad his new R is similar, I think the W and E are interesting abilities, but I hate that all the theming is dead. The raven is no longer relevant, even with the comparison of the raven being a Warlock patron all they do in-game for you is drag back soul blobs to heal you and give you red stuff to throw at your enemies. He feels so much like a standard mage or warlock that he just doesn't feel interesting or unique anymore. He blasts lightning, red eyeballs, and turns into a demon that loosely resembles a bird before it explodes into a glorified Vladimir E. I think his kit is going to be fun for the general populace to use, but I'm pretty dissatisfied with this rework. I know this really doesn't matter, but I felt a need to rant. Goodbye Swain, hello Vladimir 2.0. > > > But you're probably going to pretend I don't exist or dismiss me for being Silver last season despite spending all of my time in Normals or playing DnD instead lul Their is also a lot to be said when a nation founded on strength is ruled buy a cripple. Swain was a symbol of knowledge and cunning over powering physical might. Also Swain just crushed so many assassins in mid and top lane. {{champion:84}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:114}} and {{champion:7}} Now their is no counter assassin mage that I know of.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Cliffert (NA)
: There is a lot of issues with the rework, he's lost too much of his zoning style (and our dear friend beatrice). I'm sure he will have a new fun and interactive play style, it just feels more like a new champ rather than the one that some of us loved. - Guy who played swain a lot more than 10 times
> [{quoted}](name=Cliffert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E1q9mE1E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-25T03:32:04.706+0000) > > There is a lot of issues with the rework, he's lost too much of his zoning style (and our dear friend beatrice). I'm sure he will have a new fun and interactive play style, it just feels more like a new champ rather than the one that some of us loved. > > - Guy who played swain a lot more than 10 times Thank you that zoning style was all we needed to fit the master strategist theme. Now we have a champ with no sustain and a terrible laining faze. His Kit is also a mess why did they move his passive to his Q? Death's Hand EFFECT RADIUS: 725 ANGLE: 45° COST: 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 MANA COOLDOWN: 7.5 / 6.25 / 5 / 3.75 / 2.5 ACTIVE: Swain unleashes five bolts of eldritch power in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemies they hit. Enemies can intercept multiple bolts, taking bonus damage. MAGIC DAMAGE:» 65 / 85 / 105 / 125 / 145 (+ 40% AP) BONUS DAMAGE PER BOLT: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35% Bolts that kill their targets continue onward and restore **3% maximum mana**. This can repeat indefinitely until the bolts reach their maximum distance. at level 5 you will have 550 mana you will have 3 ranks in Q so you will use 75 mana and most likly kill maybe 1-3 minions with this ability (3%=16.5) so after spending 75 mana you will only get back 17- 50 mana every 5 seconds. **_So Long as you actually land the killing blow with your Q and not your auto!!_** (How are you supposed to to make early game trades?) **But don't worry you can only use your Q about 7 times till your out of mana if you can't manage to get kill with it. **{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Ravenous Flock TARGET RANGE: X STATIC **COOLDOWN: 12 / 9 / 6** INNATE: Swain can periodically target a nearby Stun icon immobilized enemy champion to rip out a Soul Fragment from them, dealing 20 - 105 (based on level) (+ 30% AP) magic damage and Airborne icon pulling them X-units towards him. How dose this help his sustain? how is this better then? ~~Carrion Renewal~~ **Whenever Swain kills an enemy **or structure, he restores 13 - 30 mana (based on level). On** enemy champion** Damage rating **takedowns, he instead restores 9% maximum mana.** personally if they put the new passive on Q and gave it the Draven Q/W combo were your Q would come off cool down and pull the enemy in to get hit with the Q the kit would smooth out. Because it is a little clunky to slow/root right click and make shur your Q is up so that you can hit them with a combo before they run. No just Q E then Q again combo nice. This would also help with is mana issues early game so long as you can last hit you can sustain your mana pool. Really why do we have these two clunky passives. P.S> Why is his Q's cooldown so long how are you supposed to farm and get to mid game let alone late game.
: I am an aspiring Swain main looking for a tutor,
Well before I would say it was all about zoning and the long game and don't try to fight gerren or Renecton. With his remake all I can say is wait for riot to fix their mistake because his laning faze is as bad as it was before the mid mage update. So yah we have no assassin/ Yasuro crushing mid mages anymore to balance out picks so just play {{champion:101}} or {{champion:112}} to practice positioning while you wait for riot to fix Swain.
: What? How is he bad? If you think Karthus is just an R bot who gets completely nullified just because someone built {{item:3814}}, you're not playing him correctly.
No it is the general lack of mobility, resilience, and complete reliance on team comp that makes him bad. Plus if you get interrupted on your ult you don't get a 50% off discount on the cool-down like other champs. Plus late game he dose no damage to any tanky champs do to his low base damage. 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power) Other champs do more damage and part of their damage is dealt as true damage.{{champion:7}} {{champion:103}}
: Reasonable Karthus buff.
hear is a reasonable buff revert wall of pain back to how it was in season 2 or Before Lay Waste Cost: 20/26/32/38/44 Mana Range: 875 Karthus unleashes a delayed blast at a location, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Creates a delayed blast at Karthus' cursor position dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage to each nearby enemy.If the blast hits only a single unit it deals double damage. After Lay Waste Cost: 20/26/32/38/44 Mana Range: 875 Karthus unleashes a delayed blast at a location, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Creates a delayed blast at Karthus' cursor position dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage to each nearby enemy this is doubles for champions and large jungle mobs.If the blast hits only a single unit it deals double damage and tripe damage to enemy champions and large jungle mobs. Now you kill in 3-4 single target hits insted of 8-10 single target hits. 4.5-6 seconds to kill vs 12 to 15 seconds to kill. early single target damage 120 from 80 minus mr. most champs have about 500 bace health. Their a buff so small you want notice it so long as you are doging his q's{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: CHAMPION REWORK - KARTHUS
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: > [{quoted}](name=blackcat1300,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezIEZZFW,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-04-07T21:40:07.792+0000) > > if he is so posed to be a sorce of damage then he is falling at that role big time many other champs out damage him. http://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=&sortBy=general.totalDamageDealtToChampions&order=descend No one out-damages Karthus.
Statistics Type Average Role Placement Win Rate 50.15% 27 / 56 Play Rate 0.28% 55 / 56 Ban Rate 0.1% 54 / 56 Playerbase Average Games Played 158.34 1 / 56 Gold Earned 14124 2 / 56 Kills 7.74 11 / 56 Deaths 8.11 55 / 56 Assists 9.08 9 / 56 Damage Dealt 32213 1 / 56 Damage Taken 26288 37 / 56 Minions Killed 216.79 3 / 56 OVERALL PLACEMENT 30 / 56 for patch 7.2 is 30 it was 38 he moved up in the rankings since the last patch What is also very interesting is the average games played zigs is 26 for the average player but it is 158 for Karthus so on average the people how play Karthus are more exspirence yet they still loose a lot of the time. This means a champion that only hits champs will deal less damage then Karthus who using his Q on every thing. Zings is third in damage Karthus is first in damage (28390 vs 32213) that is an average difference of 3823 per game. All this and Karthus is still ranked very low in over all preference in mid and isn't even listed in the jungle.
Knalxz (NA)
: We don't have champions who are already great at everything? It isn't a directly bad thing and the obvious trade off is his lack of mobility and terrible auto attacks.
I would just like more damage but look at poppy she gets a stun on her wall why not Karthus
: TURBO MODE: The Data Behind Your Spell Spamming
Love this data know what about Karthus Q and W you knoe the gutted W that is next to useless. Pleas riot pleas.
: When a Fed Karthus Ults One Person
Can Riot pleas fix Karthus's W his. If they did that and game his Q 38% more damage to champs, jungle mobs, and pets then he would be able to do damage to tanks in the late game and not get bullied out of mid when the enemy gets to level 6. Also buff his rage. p.s. That 38% damage gets double for single targets. this would mean karthus would deal 55 damage to champs at the star of a game and 110 damage single target. _So just don't get hit 4 times in a row as a single target and your fine._
: karthus buff idea: percentage damage increase per enemy champ dead
Okay first of no. This effect only helps if you are a head or behind and Karthus usually dies first in team fights. You do have a point Karthus dosen't feel rewarding and his damage is week. Most of the time the enemy can run a way and Your ult will be use very little only getting you mabe one kill or assist each time if your lucky Look at the last years Pro game of Faker on Karthus vs Zed. It took everything he had to keep Zed from running him over and they stuggled all game do to Karthus's low engage potential. On top of that late game Karthus couldn't realy do any damage to any of the tany champs he couldn't even solo push. **So I would give Karthus more damage. 36% more damage to champs, jungle mobs, and pets. This is doubled for single targets and dose not effect minions so his wave clear wont be broken. Next they should make Karthus's W worth leveling {{item:3116}} is better plus the fact the slow is reduced by half after the first second means that it is only a 4 second 40% decaying slow. The worst slow in the game. Plus Karthus's Ult should have an execute so for Zack, Atrox, Zylen, Anerva, Tryndamir, Angelic Armor, or a state of invulnerability if the damage you would receive would be lethal your hp drops to 0 and you don't get the passive revive your items and ablites also don't go on cool-down. This is just for those fringe cases If you are invulnerable and would other wise take damage you would take no damage and if you would be killed by anything other than the Karthus ult your passive revives would activate. I think that is a fair buff. **
: Plants, Smite buffs, Strategy, and Tactics.
I wander how the plats would work.
: @Riot A few Questions myself about next Pre-Season
I hope we get some better Ap jungle items. I also hope they fix Karthus's W and so it isn't useless once you get {{item:3116}} Come on his damage is to low; have him deal an extra 38% to champs, large jungle mobs, and pets. That would mean his single target damage to champs would be 2.76 not just 2 times.
: Patch 6.20 notes
Could you fix Kartus's Q It has a long delay when you die and it dosen't do enough damage. what about an extra 38% more damage to champions, large jungle mobs, and pets. 1.38 to champs ect. and 2.76 to single targets.
: Patch 6.20 notes
Have you fixed the bugs with people getting disconnected right after they go from the lobby to star the game it seams to only happen once or twice and then it is fine after but I find I have to restart and relong to fix it.
Rioter Comments
: Is there a way that Karthus can get a good early game?
If they would revert his W or vhange the Q scaling to triple single target champs and large jungle mobs this would fix every thing. Oh and double damage aoe to champs and large jungle mobs. Before Lay Waste Cost: 20/26/32/38/44 Mana Range: 875 Karthus unleashes a delayed blast at a location, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Creates a delayed blast at Karthus' cursor position dealing 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage to each nearby enemy.If the blast hits only a single unit it deals double damage. After Lay Waste Cost: 20/26/32/38/44 Mana Range: 875 Karthus unleashes a delayed blast at a location, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Creates a delayed blast at Karthus' cursor position dealing** 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power)** magic damage to each nearby enemy this is doubles for champions and large jungle mobs.If the blast hits only a single unit it deals double damage and tripe damage to enemy champions and large jungle mobs. Now you kill in 3-4 single target hits insted of 8-10 single target hits. 4.5-6 seconds to kill vs 12 to 15 seconds to kill. early single target damage 120 from 80 minus mr. most champs have about 500 bace health. So just doge the Q's and no problem. Pleas Riot Pleas. He has no hard cc you nerf his walls slow. He has low mobility and his ult really isn't all that good. I love his play stile but his over all kit and damage is just so lack luster. Dose the new {{item:3027}} turn him into an insane tank mage that can't be killed because I haven't been able to play much since the change to know how stong the build still is. < {{item:1056}} {{item:3010}} {{item:3070}} > {{item:3027}} (((( {{item:3027}} +{{item:3116}} +{{item:3020}} + {{item:3070}} ))))) to {{item:3040}} +{{item:3089}} + {{item:3157}} or {{item:3001}} or {{item:3135}} and sell boots late game to be replaced with void staff or other ap item.
Eirenare (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Kalista and Karthus
Yes it is a combo no it isn't a bug.
: Summoner school (I'm Diamond I)
Should I just play the best meta champs and Exsept that Karthus in solo Q want get me out of bronze and go Sona heals for the win. And pick up champs like lulue and Ekko even though I dislike their play styles. Plus work on mastering Lee sin because he is always good in every season just wandering.
: What it takes to get an S?
You have played enough games to know Kills don't matter only objectives unless you a support then if you get 6 kills and two objective your S ranked with enough assists.
: Karthus ward bug
So nerffing the wall on Karthus has caused bugs hmmm maybe if they reverted the changes it would fix them.
: > [{quoted}](name=blackcat1300,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cb0GKxAl,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-04-24T20:10:51.526+0000) > > what about his Wall of shame. The Q damage could be a bit more to help with the jungle or in lane make his Q&#x27;s feel like you did something force your opponent to get mr. It already does both of these as they do double damage if the target is the only thing hit by it.
Okay what if his q did 「 MAGIC DAMAGE: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ 30% AP) aoe minions and small jungle mobs 「 MAGIC DAMAGE: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 60% AP) aoe champions, large jungle mobs pets and single target minions and small jungle mobs. 「 MAGIC DAMAGE: 120 / 180 / 240 / 300 / 360 (+ 90% AP) or 「 MAGIC DAMAGE: 100 / 150 / 200/ 250 / 300 (+ 75% AP) Damage to single target champions large jungle mobs and pets (a.k.a Tibbers and Hemi's turrets). Now it only takes 4 single Target Q's to kill an enemy with is 6 seconds longer then the 2 it takes of {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:121}} to get a kill so the fact that it takes longer but more shot and deals more damage I think is fair.
: > [{quoted}](name=blackcat1300,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cb0GKxAl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-24T20:13:42.029+0000) > > No one is that good even facker and even if Karthus dosn&#x27;t loos his lane to Zed he still losses the game to Zed&#x27;s ability to pressure mid and gank other lanes. Plus Zed is one of the strongest split pushers in the game what dose the skill on Karthus get you in comparison. -Karthus doesn't need to roam because he can Press R. -He is also one of the best pushers in the game. -Can easily 1v3 when a head even when he dies. - Is exceptional and pressuring objectives - Does high amounts of Bust and DoT magic dmg. -Is useful even when dead. -Can theoretically 1v1 every champ in the game. Etc etc This omg-zed circlejerk needs to stop Yes he is a problem and his laning is to oppressive for what it should be but ffs. We are talking about Karthus, not Zed.
-5457 -2845 Sorry I've heard this said so many time I started to keep a count. So let me spell it out for you pushing out is bad if you can't dash a way because the jungler will come gank you and you will be dead. Your opponent will get bonus xp for your death and farm and when you over extend again the jungler will kill you because you have no mobility. - Yah dying being the key thing that happened their. Dying you died gave the enemy gold and accomplished what? Oh nothing because they all ran a way after you died. Yah Zed is the Key piont hear and every other mobble burst damage champ well it is okay because they are assassins and ect....B.S. Yes I am talking about a champion that is heavily played mid like Karthus used to be and is allowed to be a problem but it is okay for Karthus to do shit damage and have no mobility. The design team said they couldn't reduce the damage on Zed's Q because it made him feel week. Well maybe his Q should be week and he should max his E instead. Mean while Karthus deals nothing but insignificant damage. Oh as sing target Q at level 8 deals 240 wait no it isn't true damage 156 with {{item:3156}} 132 damage. So in 3 seconds 264 damage wat no the enemy is hiding in the minion wave 132; at level 8 Zed 309 damage roughly at level 8. So Zed is dealing higher dps damage and is hitting harder now I don't know if you can get max cool-down on zed at level 8 but you can't land every Q so this is a fair comparison and don't get me started on late game 10% max health bonus damage with Zeds passive. Karthus has low mobility, low damage, low sustain, high mana costs except Q and an ult that is only as good as you enemy is bad. Karthus even had is wall nerfed recently for no reason. Karthus's can't even build cooldown reduction because of how useless it is and so his Q is at 1.5 seconds a twise the speed of {{champion:45}} Q at max cd with less considerable less damage. Karthus is supposed to be **the** _DPS_ Battle Mage but he has no sustain and his dps dosn't give him any substantial damage over other mages. Plus his dps only last as long as his mana so compaired to burst damage it is very week.
: Fiddlesticks's New Lore, Abilities, and Voiceover
I would have just had him swap new passives with Malz.
Hay5eed (NA)
: I'm soo glad that Fiddlesticks is getting that buff that he needs!!!!!
I suggest we swap Malz new passive with Fiddle. 1 second of being immune to cc and damage would be huge and would impact his ganks and all other play styles. You just have to stay back wait for your passive then engage. Improves his play style and game play and you can play around it. What do you guys think. Plus it is way to op on malz. Fiddles E doesn't stun. Plus I have sean the play style of Malz getting a speed boost after your ult or after you combo would be positive for his laning faze and in the late game.
: That is a large amount of "kinda."
: Annoying, yes. Fun, hell yes.
Only when the other team doesn't have cc or knock ups.
: My buddies and I actually had a discussion about this this morning. I used to main Fiddlesticks jungle, but there's really no point anymore. My friends and I agreed that Riot is keeping him low because of his kit. He has a fear, a silence, AND a drain. On any other champion, doesn't that sound a little strong? We also agreed that taking away the stacking silence was a bad plan, as that ability is fairly useless without it. In my opinion, lower the sky-high mana costs.
Again what if you swapped Malz new passive for his nem passive now if you plan your ganks right you are immune from cc and damage for 1 second. After that 1 second you can still be killed or you could attempt to gank with your passive down. This would let you ult and gank more effectively.
: Fiddle doesn't have a bad clear. The new passive actually makes it faster, since he can get between camps more quickly. Fiddle benefited hugely when they changed the AP enchantment from Runeglaive to Runic Echoes, and he also benefits from a cheaper Zhonya's with CDR. If you've read the Fiddlesticks thread on the PBE forums, you'd see the Rioter in charge of it has said repeatedly he'll get buffs if the changes end up reducing his power level.
They need to swap his new passive with Malz new passive to balance the game. It is to strong on Malz but just right on fiddle.
: Fiddlesticks
his NEW passive is If he stand still for a litle bit he gets increased move speed for 1 second. It also aplies after he uses a channel ability but is reset if he gets cc'ed. It is as bad as it sounds his E now hits 7 times instead of 5 witch is a reversion not a buff. Other then that nothing changed. In my opinion he should have gotten Malz's ult.
: Fiddlesticks changes
How about they just switch the passives of Malz and Fidlestick on the PBE that would be balanced.
: Karthus is what I would deem a high skill cap champion. Theoretically speaking, if the Karthus player is good enough, Karthus wins every lane matchup in the game, which is an opinion many people have guiven Zed for years now. I would never call him Weak, not would I say he needs changes. He has a very distinct identity and play style and is very fun to play. He also has one the mots powerful ults in the game. The reason he doesn't see play i feel is that he requires a lot more management than the average champion. perhaps the most of any champ. -You need to be good at predicting enemy movements as well as spacing to you your Q as well as get the max damage on it. -You need to properly manage your E so that you decide between recuperating Mana and wave clear. -You need to have good map awareness for your Ultimate. -You need to have good time management skill for his Passive. All of these things make for a champ that everyone wants to try, but that many get discouraged with and give up on, but thats Ok. Not every champ needs to or even can be equally popular.
No one is that good even facker and even if Karthus dosn't loos his lane to Zed he still losses the game to Zed's ability to pressure mid and gank other lanes. Plus Zed is one of the strongest split pushers in the game what dose the skill on Karthus get you in comparison.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nekusen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cb0GKxAl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-22T01:39:22.394+0000) > > being unique doesn&#x27;t mean it can&#x27;t be tweaked, it can still be unique and be in a state that works out. Karthus is balanced tho. He isn't UP or OP. His success simply requires more work than most champs i feel. But he succeeds much more because of it, which makes him unreliable or cumbersome to many. the only thing i would ever consider changing about him is his ult, but i feel making it an execute, while thematic and fitting, would be overkill.
what about his Wall of shame. The Q damage could be a bit more to help with the jungle or in lane make his Q's feel like you did something force your opponent to get mr.
JerulEon (NA)
: I don't know, I feel like he's 1/2 niche and 1/2 underpowered. Like if hes a battle mage, why is he so squishy? Also, people would complain so much if Karthus ever became meta because of his ult even tho there are clear weaknesses and counterplay to him in general. I feel like Riot has to keep him in his current niche spot, otherwise people would flip shit and post board discussions everywhere saying "balanced" and "no counterplay" about Karthus. Maybe If they just changed his Wall, or maybe gave his W spellvamp like Ryze he could be better at fighting up close.
People complain about him now. The yet he has sean competitive play every season despite these nefs but what would they do if he stopped seeing any play competitively or in high elo just do to how bad his kit became.
: Steraks just got a change on the PBE where it has a shared passive with Hexdrinker/Maw, so no more 600 damage shields. However, I am surprised too. Like, Karthus has nothing going for him. Maybe some of these items will be nice but I can't imagine he'll be all "OMG YAS YAS NEW ITEMS SLAY RITO SLAY". IMO, just make his ult pierce through immunities. It'd be a cool thematic tie (Death can't be escaped) and now there's a reason to pick him with all these anti-death comps running around.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=zMkkFkzA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-20T17:36:43.133+0000) > > Steraks just got a change on the PBE where it has a shared passive with Hexdrinker/Maw, so no more 600 damage shields. > > However, I am surprised too. Like, Karthus has nothing going for him. Maybe some of these items will be nice but I can&#x27;t imagine he&#x27;ll be all &quot;OMG YAS YAS NEW ITEMS SLAY RITO SLAY&quot;. IMO, just make his ult pierce through immunities. It&#x27;d be a cool thematic tie (Death can&#x27;t be escaped) and now there&#x27;s a reason to pick him with all these anti-death comps running around. You Know what with how long the cool-down is yes why not that might help his out dated kit a lot. You could also have it so that if a champ dies as a result of damage from his ult they don't revive. Passive or angelic armor but the ult damage delt the killing blow is the ketch and the item and passive want go on cool-down. I like your idea it seams very fear.
: Patch Chat 6.8 - Playtesting The Outrageous
Are their plans to swap the passive of fiddlesticks and Malzihar because the new passive on Fiddle is useless and on Malz the new passive is op as heck but if you swap them then you greatly improve the gank potential of fiddle and give him counter play to enemy interrupts wile improving the overal skill level of the champ. Malz really doesn't need a passive that prevents cc and makes him immune to damage for 1 second after he would have been damaged by a champ. If you gave him fiddles passive then he would have more mobility but would also give room for counter play.
katacura (NA)
: Why remove Zyras old passive Riot? Feels weird to have plants spawn like illioes passive and so summon plants with her w aswell.
I like it the old passive was out dated to say the least. She looks more like a plant mage and now your not sourly restricted to your W for combos.
: You say that "it take on average 10ms" to notice the glowy lights(amid the chaos of a team fight most likely), recognize that it marks Karthus's ult, process that they might kill an ally(this part would take the longest), and then press Taric's ult (which you would need to be positioned correctly when the ult "pops" or already be bonded to them when you activate it). I would like to see your data on this, since what you said is rather improbable. Especially for an "average". It is rather hard to get a stopwatch to stop around .1 seconds, and you are the one starting it. But since you are starting it, you are expecting it, so you aren't actually "reacting" to it. (a reaction, to me, is a spur of the moment action, rather than a preordained action. Such as a plan) But you expect me to believe that the average person can react to something someone else starts, most likely in middle of a team fight, which all sorts of hell is breaking loose and having more things to pay attention to than the green beam(like your positioning, your bonded persons positioning, your heal stacks, your cooldowns, any other skill shots heading your way, mana, health, ect...)? No. Unless you have actual trials(repeatable trials mind you, if they cannot be done by others they are hardly scientific, which is what I'm asking for) you have done, I will not accept this as fact(since my own experiences says that it takes longer than that to react. It's still possible to reactively counter it, but not with 4/10ths of a second extra time(again, my experiences)) > Why do other champs get nice kits Karthus's kit only works because of his passive and he only has 3 abilities. SO when their is something that takes away his ult it is like Kalista playing with out her ult as well. Think how much Kalista is with out he ult and passive bonuses from the bound target. 1) Please put periods to separate your thoughts. It's rather helpful for reading. 2) 3 abilities. His q, the circle damage, his w, the wall of pain, his e, the shroud of death and torment, and his ult, the death star targeting systems. Huh, that's 4 abilities. Are you sure you counted right? Just because someone else has a countering ult/ability does not mean you cannot wait for them to use it to dodge something else, then start the ult to hit as the effect ends. > Just don't like my champ with 3 abilities to be a champ with only 2. There's still 4. I don't know what you are disregarding, but it must really hinder your play if you completely disregard a skill.
First, thank you for helping my posting I sometimes for get to properly space out my thoughts. Hear is were I got my data http://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/21790/how-long-does-a-signal-from-the-brain-take-to-reach-the-limbs http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/DavidParizh.shtml http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=1950 His W doesn't count as a skill anymore now that it only slow for 26-45% for 4 seconds. The ability has an 18 second cool-down and is rendered useless once you get {{item:3116}} which for more constant slows. Yes W provides vision so, do wards yes it have mr reduction of 15% which is the same at level 1-5, so their is no reason to put any points except 1 near the start of the game then forget it. I have left W at 0 till level 5 to max q faster, because of how non-impact it is. The passive is only retentive when you are dead so if you didn't die the enitire game your passive was useless the entire game. Yes that is very unlikely. The passive is a big part of his play stile. It is unlikely his kit could function without it, but compared to passives that actually impact the game like bonus mana regen increase armor, shields, health regen, or even coming back to life after you die is a lot better then a 7 second reprieve. The wall in season two was amazing I would use max it before E some times or even get it to level 3 at least. Their was even a debate on itemization do you go full magic pen for 7 seconds of true damage with the wall or do you build more base ap. Now the wall is next to useless. Then the pressure that the ult can provide is relevant only if your team isn't behind and wile it is off cool-down. It always hurts to see an ult with equivalent impact on a shorter cool-down. Taric has such a nice improved Kit and Karthus's Kit has just been gutted it is frustrating. Taric just makes Karthus look worse incormparison on game impact. and play-ability.
: > [{quoted}](name=blackcat1300,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ojQQBodp,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T00:11:51.972+0000) > > Yah this like elo acouts for shit I have played well over a thousand games and only do solo Q in ranked I exsept when some invited me to ranked with out telling me an lost me 5 games in a row I then won 5 game in a a row this another person. They almost leveled in to siver but then the afk bad jungler left us two losses and he got stuck in bronze. > > I don&#x27;t use skipe and what dose a top main Know about Karthus. > > All you do is play burst mages mid and Riven top what do you Know about Karthus how any Q&#x27;s dose it take on average to kill a champ at level 6. > > How many Q&#x27;s can you cast after you die and still use requiem. How can you effectively Farm mantain mana and still trade damage with your opponent. > > How long dose it take to kill a champ with Q&#x27;s. How much gold will the other team get if you die. > > Oh wait you play high mobility champs. Your gold so obviously you can tell me how easy it is to beat teemo with riven top and you will tell me how balanced the game items are. Especially When Ekko can go tank and still deal more damage then Karthus going for ap. Karthus doesn&#x27;t. > > > So tell me how your elo makes you better at Karthus and makes you Know more about Karthus tell me what you Know about his play stile or will you just say ult free kills and deal a lot of dps damage like all the bronze players say. I never said the game was balanced, but trippling karthus damage even though he has one of the higher damagoutputs in teamfights is just a ridicilous and stupid idea. And please, stop embarrassing yourself.
Thanks you proved my point you know nothing about playing Karthus and can't even answer a simple queston plus his Q already dose double damage do you know how much that is oh wait you don't because you play mostly adc champs top lane and don't play mid or even Karthus you you wouldn't know how mutch damage tripling a single target Q would even do. You don't even know how much damage a single q dose and what items are needed to deal damage with a q. You as a proud elo player with no real knowledge of this champ or his play stile is calling my idea ridiculous I will have you know I suggested the change for soraka heal to use her own health a month be for it hit pbe and I also predicted that dfg spell vamp was going to get removed and rage blade was going to be supper strong Yah how embarrassing it is that I have such a good understanding of a game that a high elo player doesn't. SO again how mutch damage would a triple damage Q do with 80 ap it really simple. Ho and do you think you as a gold player couldn't doge it. What is the dps of his Q at level 10 to the aa of Riven that is an easy one. Kathus only has one itam by ten that gives ap {{item:3027}} or {{item:3116}} So level 10 Riven dps and don't forget that 25% extra damage from your passive vs Karthus dps so me your elo knowledge. Plus Riven can still do crit damage so again his dps damage comparison.
Łµst (NA)
: When will riot find a way to balance this tank meta. Play anything and build full tank you get fed and are extremely broken and nearly unkillable.
Their not even tanks their assassins with way to much health for the damage that they deal fix this.
Show more

blackcat1300

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion