: Champion Spotlight: Braum, the Heart of the Freljord
Body blocking skillshots? I'm pretty sure he blocks them with his mustache.
: Regarding the Heartbleed security bug
Most of the internet is affected by a massive security leak? Well, better nerf Irelia.
: Trials of the Poro
So, it appears that the new champion is Braum (read: Angus) the Manly Support. Based on the video, I'd guess that he has an ability that blocks attacks/skillshots, possibly similar to Yasuo's Wind Wall. However, I'd very much like a Poro as a champion. (Passive: Extreme cuteness renders all enemies on the map permanently helpless, disabling them from attacking or using abilities.)
: With the way the game was first programed, this is all but impossible with the way they designed how skills are aimed and the distance they travel. RIOT would have to completely redesign the game to do this. I do agree it should be possible, but it will never happen until either a sequel or a RE-release of the game... like League 2.0 kinda deal.
I don't see why. All it would take would be a simple update to the UI. I'm not sure we're thinking of the same thing here. My interpretation of the suggestion was that the ability bar and minimap would be moved to the top of the screen, so as not to cover the bottom of the screen where blue players are likely to be. What was your interpretation?

blockhead3142

Level 13 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion