: Thats what happens when you run armour runes into a magic dealing tank
Had mr runes.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QAw0YPZi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:55:49.520+0000) > > Meanwhile, just had a game vs a moakai top who outdamaged me as an aatrox with a phage and dorans blade when he has just a dorans shield and spectral cowl. If you didn't take Conqueror then don't be surprised.
I had conquerer and mr runes
nelogis (EUW)
: you sound like an ADC main that gets cocky and gets in their range to auto them without having any backup so these bruisers just go ape shit on you
Then you realize most carries don't have much escapes and then renekton double dashes or olaf presses r and gets in range of you easily. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wehIlk3p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:43:52.934+0000) > > I wouldn't go rageblade first, as you really should have an on hit item for it to double before, but that's just my opinion. his w gives you %max health already or his e? idk. the move that gives you extra range.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wehIlk3p,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T07:42:37.160+0000) > > his w gives you %max health already > or his e? idk. the move that gives you extra range. Yeah, but the base stats aren't very good, botrk is great since it gives on hit, damage, and lifesteal. But again, just my opinion, not saying you can't build it first.
: Report system
Yup. Stupid system that needs changed. Many deny it, but a growing number realize it.
roughvan (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QAw0YPZi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:55:49.520+0000) > > Meanwhile, just had a game vs a moakai top who outdamaged me as an aatrox with a phage and dorans blade when he has just a dorans shield and spectral cowl. That only happens if you actually let him land Q on you every time as his q is on quite short cooldown while having good cc so he can hit you once and outsustain you with his passive. Tanks are awful in this meta and unplayable.
Yes, exactly, and I have to walk into q range to even hit him, and he can just use w. Yeah tanks are quite bad, but only because they aren't TANKS. They die to fast, only because true damage and health percent. I've had trouble killing tanks with champs that don't build penetration, and the other thing, I've seen games where tanks do THE MOST DAMGE. Tank the MOST damage. Just not okay. Rammus especially. Rammus is just terrible.
OgSc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qApBGqUY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:42:59.054+0000) > > Just checking score? That doesn't work. What if you took the most objectives? Went 0/10/40? Set up all the plays but got no kills out of it? There's more to it then score. Your score should show that. If went 0/10/40 and ur clearly getting objectives, that should show up in your score.
> [{quoted}](name=OgSc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qApBGqUY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T07:03:48.248+0000) > > Your score should show that. If went 0/10/40 and ur clearly getting objectives, that should show up in your score. Well again, score doesn't show everything. If you so much as touch someone or touch your ally you get an assist. What's stopping your 1/10/20 thresh thats only assists were lanterning you as you went in? He didn't do ANYTHING to deserve it.
: Yeah Yas is supposedly hard to play, yet everytime I feel bored enough to try him out I get fed and get double and triple kills. I literally doubled killed enemy top and jg whilst getting ganked two days ago. It's just a ridiculously strong kit. There is just no getting around that. Anyone can be good with Yasuo, even if you just started playing him, all you have to do is just be alittle patient and wait for a powerspike before you start taking risks and being aggro.
> [{quoted}](name=VìciousDelicious,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tLiAlwzT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-11T18:11:06.112+0000) > > Yeah Yas is supposedly hard to play, yet everytime I feel bored enough to try him out I get fed and get double and triple kills. I literally doubled killed enemy top and jg whilst getting ganked two days ago. It's just a ridiculously strong kit. There is just no getting around that. Anyone can be good with Yasuo, even if you just started playing him, all you have to do is just be alittle patient and wait for a powerspike before you start taking risks and being aggro. He isn't difficult to play, he has a high skill CAP, so you can play him easily without practice and do well, but you can do some crazy plays with time spent learning the champion.
: RIP Tanks
Meanwhile, just had a game vs a moakai top who outdamaged me as an aatrox with a phage and dorans blade when he has just a dorans shield and spectral cowl.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ArdXYpxl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:22:11.739+0000) > > Looking through your ranked match history, i see nothing wrong at all. Shat are you complaining about?? being able to do nothing to win a fucking game even if im fed as fuck
Okay? It's a team game. key word, team. You don't win it alone. If every lane feeds, don't expect to win. Try to help out your team, ping, talk to them, ping summoners and ults, make calls, and do good yourself. The game is very, VERY hard to win solo.
rujitra (NA)
: You can seriously doubt that all you want, but Riot has said statistics support that. Until you have proof with that, there’s no argument. You’re saying “people who troll / lose on purpose need to be weeded out of the game” but you are suggesting permanent chat restrictions, which have been proven to **increase** people trolling/losing on purpose.
Why would riot tell us about bans? They explicitly say they don't really want to give out that information, ans even if they did what's stopping them from lying to make it look like it's doing its job when it isn't? And riot has said things in the past and those things never happened or anything.
: Stop perma-banning people for words
Exaaaaaactly! It's really stupid... (i got permed for getting a report ONCE A MONTH.)
: Thought's on this Off-Meta Kog Maw build
I wouldn't go rageblade first, as you really should have an on hit item for it to double before, but that's just my opinion.
OgSc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qApBGqUY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:23:54.322+0000) > > People say this alot, give people less lp loss when they do good but lose, but they fail to realize how hard that actually is.. riot would have to create an entire new system to watch over your game and see if you're doing good or not, which is hard already, but then it has to do it perfectly otherwise it gets abused. They have bots who check language posted in chat and compares it to a banned word list. Dont see how they cant compare your score to the score of your teammates and hand out lighter punishments if the discrepancy between the two is vastly different.
> [{quoted}](name=OgSc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qApBGqUY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T06:32:21.094+0000) > > They have bots who check language posted in chat and compares it to a banned word list. Dont see how they cant compare your score to the score of your teammates and hand out lighter punishments if the discrepancy between the two is vastly different. Just checking score? That doesn't work. What if you took the most objectives? Went 0/10/40? Set up all the plays but got no kills out of it? There's more to it then score.
: WHY DID DARIUS GET A BUFF?
I haven't seen a darius much at all, let alone one that does good.
: Toxic players en mass
Ikr... you say one thing and they're like constantly swearing at you and saying your trash meanwhile you get chat banned for telling them to shut up and they get off Scott free. That's why this game has so many toxic people still.. they ban the "bullied" and not the "bullies" i got permed even though i am not toxic at all unless, occasionally on a bad day, get mad at someone for being toxic to me. So why perm ban me if i never CAUSED a problem? Because riots system is trash and needs fixed =/
OgSc (NA)
: Reworking the rank system
People say this alot, give people less lp loss when they do good but lose, but they fail to realize how hard that actually is.. riot would have to create an entire new system to watch over your game and see if you're doing good or not, which is hard already, but then it has to do it perfectly otherwise it gets abused.
: this matchmaking is so fucking depressing
Looking through your ranked match history, i see nothing wrong at all. Shat are you complaining about??
: Am I the only one who gets higher ping after the recent patch?
Infernape (EUW)
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}}
Both wrong. I've killed someone with a q, auto gunblade with akali and a q/e/r with kat.
: "This account has been suspended permanently"
Just go to support. Honestly, people only ever tell you to do that here anyway
: Most people who complain try to 1v1 him all game, and they recently buffed his early game, so it's pissing them off even more that they cant touch him. Also, a lot of his counters are currently dogshit in the meta as far as doing anything other than countering him goes...so that's also in his favor. Either way, we can all at least agree he's annoying as hell to lane against. (this is not saying he's busted, just annoying)
As a person who plays and has faced zed many times, i can say he's easy to stop if you just know him, learn him and how to play against him, and don't give him a lead. He falls off late with everyone getting hard to kill with full items, and is almost completely counteres by one item. He is definitely annoying but by no means overpowered
: yet, here you are...also not helping the situation, but just trying to be a sjw.
Because i have no olbigation to help out, i am not an expert on everything so i can't comment on everything, but maybe pay more attention, realize that not only am i not helping, but i am not doing the second thing i mentioned and putting down the posters thread.
: I'm being serious lol. It's so odd to me as well. I have never got a chat restriction or anything. I leveled it to 30 with bot games a few months ago and forgot I had it and wanted to climb another account real fast. Like I seriously haven't done anything wrong.
The thing is i saw the picture you posted, it says account suspended, not permanent, so if you can't figure it out then it'll likely open up at some point.
EA14 (NA)
: To All Those Players Complaining about Zed
Exactly! As i stated, name one assasin that has to use their whole kits combo, a summoner spell and an item or two at most to kill just one person. You can't
rujitra (NA)
: You played one jungle game on March 2, in which you played Twitch with smite. There was no Kai’Sa on your team that game. Unless you’re talking about another account, which begs the question why you are not posting from that account. Is there something you are trying to hide from us not being able to look up the game?
Classic league threads, not trying to help the situation but rather just put down the posters comment... this is why i don't post here anymore.
: @Riot Any updates on clash?
Clash is a huge system that has many issues involved, and riot wants to make sure when it releases, it is delivered as promised, wanting it to go off almost flawless. So it's a lot of work.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EKWfVXXN,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-10T22:48:21.151+0000) > > Honestly, most toxic people just get angry about it, make a new accoun anyway, or buy one, then take their anger out on more people. Riots perm banned quite a lot, but have you noticed the game getting any less toxic? I surely haven't. Which obviously means it isn't doing its job in some way. That's true but do you have a better idea?
Not really, because I'm not focusing on this to solve it. There are ideas out there already, like just removing chat, or locking the amount of time the account is able to play, but every single thing we can possibly think of has the one same flaw- they can just make a new account. As i did, except I'm not toxic. I got a punishment once a month for grtting mad at people for saying I'm bad, inting, etc. Hardly fair of a permanent, and that's what I'm focused on. Not the change of punishment itself, but how strict the system is. Anyway, i don't have the best thoughts on the subject, but there are definitely better things then just perm banning someone that riot tells you to mute.
Kalikain (NA)
: We need to penalize this.
Dude i made a new account, and I'm gold 2 and JUST got my FIRST mastery 5. Do you see the problem here? And you have to own what.. 12 champions at least? Which means 12 mastery 5s, so any OTP have to spend time playing other champions they don't want to play just to play ranked? Terrible idea.
: What I have been told by Zed mains on this board for the month
Name a champion that has to land an entire combo plus items and summoner spells just to get one kill that is an assasin. Go on, I'm waiting.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I mean, permaban does work Because if someone has spent a lot of time and money on their account, with a perma ban they lose it all It's a punishment (I know it sounds really bad when you think about it, but rules are rules) And then if you want to play again, you have to start on a fresh account, and some people quit which is riot's goal, to get the toxic people to quit the game I honestly like the idea of a perma chat ban etc, but it's not gonna happen
Honestly, most toxic people just get angry about it, make a new accoun anyway, or buy one, then take their anger out on more people. Riots perm banned quite a lot, but have you noticed the game getting any less toxic? I surely haven't. Which obviously means it isn't doing its job in some way.
: Why is Morgana mid getting gutted? Why?
These changes were reverted. So no worries to you.
: Will you ever unban permanet accounts?
Not like unbanning is going to cause more toxic people in the community, we just make new accounts anyway >.> so they should "jailbreak" accounts sometimes
Prandine (NA)
: No. Once an account is validly permabanned it is gone for good, and not even pros or popular streamers have gotten any of their permabanned accounts back. Why? Because there has to be some lasting penalty and reminder that actions have consequences. From the [Tribunal FAQ](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2411284): >**Why can’t you give permanent banned players a second chance? You will receive a better player. ** Actually, this is the unfortunate problem. Allowing permanently banned players another chance is an extremely damaging cost. Do you know what the success rate of the Level 20 Challenge was? 5%. Do you know that for each person, they clearly outlined the toxic behaviors and had 1 on 1 conversations with the players to try to improve their behavior? These are players that were hand-picked by Player Support staff because they felt the pleas from these players were genuine. The success rate was still 5%. >Do you know how many games on average these players played? 100 games / month. When a permanently banned player fails to reform, they are creating miserable experiences for hundreds, maybe thousands of players a month. That's not a cheap cost or a low risk and we cannot consciously justify that, for the sake of the rest of our players. These days players have at least 3 chances to reform (1 if given a 14-day ban for a zero-tolerance policy violation) before being permabanned, with the possibility of more if a player is able to improve their behavior before reaching that point. If that's not enough then Riot doesn't want you playing anymore. That said, Riot can't stop people from making new accounts, so if you truly want to prove you're reformed then do so on your other account. Oh, and before you or someone else tries to bring the money argument into this, to quote [Kei143](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mmh6PidR-the-dreaded-downvoteers-in-this-discussion-board?comment=0001000100000000000100000004): >When Riot permabans someone, their philosophy is "the chances of this guy reforming isn't a whole lot, we'd rather not have him in the game". Thus in their eyes, they have already written off the toxic player as a paying client. >From a business standpoint, do they want to remove the toxic guy who has spent $500 but is causing a negative environment for 4-9 other players in every game? Those non-toxics are also spending $500 and probably will spend more, promote the game more when they are enjoying the game AND they won't cause a negative environment. >I personally think it is a fine argument to protect the ones that are paying money and aren't toxic rather than protecting the ones that may pay the same amount but are toxic.
Popular streamers and all? Yes they do! Lmfao, the best example, Tyler 1. The most toxic player, perm banned as a player and not account and yet he was unbanned, and there are others I've heard, though i don't remember the names.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuIIivan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nzZocANO,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-12T23:43:54.744+0000) > > Why not give the players with perm bans an option to buy there account back under the concept of next time ban actions are taken the account gets deleted completely from the database and seize to exists. This concept makes riot money gives a player the chance to reform with the note that the next time they goof its deemed gone forever. I am a game owner myself so this to me sounds like a smarter way of profiting everyone's case. If you show no mercy to the players, how can you expect to receive mercy from your players its a contradiction in theory. Allowing customers to pay money to subvert the rules sounds like a great way to make most people outraged. Players already get several chances to reform.
Because then people could say they banned them to get money and a lawsuit could happen
: Wait Mages do counter him ? I had many times doing no damage to him even tho he had no MR and he killed me in 2 seconds But I don't think Mages counter him But that aside Why Rammus can kill every squishy so fast when he gets fed despite building Literally full tank?
Rammus just shouldn't do as much damage as he does. The fact he can build full tank, over double his resistences with one button, and force you to attack him and do like half your health per auto just isn't fair. As a mage who doesn't auto attack you would think that they shouldn't just die and do no damage when he build full armor, but no, he build full armor, doesn't die to a mage and kills them in two seconds even though they don't have attack speed.
youthere (NA)
: Sounds like a wild exaggerations... but... Okay.
It's actually not. I'm literally explaining something that happened in a game.
Rioter Comments
: Never mentioned freakin levels brah. Take your own advice.
And even if i "did" then maybe pay attention to context. Lower level duo would mean lower rank since y'know.. we're speaking about ranks and ranks are levels.
Sobx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:14:14.766+0000) > > Mmr is not irrelevant. Match. Making. Rank. And duos can also lower his rank down. So why plat with silvers? Well you do have golds. Plat is not that far off. And it's only plat 4. The bottom of platinum. And 90% of the time they aren't even the best person in the game. I had a masters in one of my games for whatever reason, mmr, duo, or whatever the reason, and he did almost the worst. I never said mmr is irrelevant, learn to read before you start smashing your keyboard.
Never mentioned freakin levels brah. Take your own advice.
Sobx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-03-31T21:56:58.950+0000) > > One word that everyone seems to forget. **MMR** > > he probably has low mmr, maybe a lower level duo, and you might have a high to mid range mmr. Get over it, this is normal. These posts are getting old. No, he doesn't. Also level is irrelevant. Maybe look into the situation before commenting some irrelevant crap.
Never mentioned levels. And duos can also lower his rank down. So why plat with silvers? Well you do have golds. Plat is not that far off. And it's only plat 4. The bottom of platinum. And 90% of the time they aren't even the best person in the game. I had a masters in one of my games for whatever reason, mmr, duo, or whatever the reason, and he did almost the worst.
: Nerf Urgot and Kai'Sa
Urgot recieved the mini rework and then nerfs were immediately coming on the PBE. So you don't need to conplain about him.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j2MuJz1d,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-12T20:16:43.272+0000) > > He is beyond outdated, and arguably the worst Juggernaut, {{champion:82}} I downvoted for you spreading lies.
: Promo for Silver 1 against Plat 4????
One word that everyone seems to forget. **MMR** he probably has low mmr, maybe a lower level duo, and you might have a high to mid range mmr. Get over it, this is normal. These posts are getting old.
: "Tanks do too much damage"
I wouldn't mind tanks surviving much longer. I just don't want a sejuani full comboing the adc mid game and the adc living with 100 hp. That's just not fair.
: Vayne ADC starting BotRK is terrible
The thing with botrk, from me a vayne player but not really main, is that it is really good. So why botrk and not ie? Several reasons. The auto attacks from getting ie don't do as much damage as getting the passive procs. So the attack speed is really good there. But that's the smallest reason. The other reason is the on-hit. You do % current hp with every auto, and every third hit you do %max true. Get a rageblade second and now both of those plus penetration and rageblades on hit makes for lots of damage. But i think one of the most important things is the lifesteal, sustain. And the active helps as well. But the lifesteal plus attack speed plus on hit damage makes it a very good item on her to rush, especially good when getting rageblade second.
: Ban for x days or forever? Riot doesn't care.
the banstick is too hard and unforgiving. People who know me know I'm not a toxic guy, hardly type in chat really. But then someone says report me for inting when I'm 0/3 in lane, i get annoyed. Yes, i could ignore them. 90% of the time i do. But sometimes I'm just having a bad day and not thinking straight, so i explain to them inting means intentional and to shut up, leave me alone and play the game. Getting tilted off a bad game from someone being toxic to me once a month at most got me perm banned. So what the actual heck? Do i deserve a perm? No, heck no! Could i have lied with all that i just said? I mean yes i COULD have but what's the point of lying to random people that don't know me and can't fix the ban? Zero point. Cry for my chat logs? I have one on the computer. Will i post it? No, because it takes me saying something like "int.. int really?" In response to them saying report me for inting and makes it look like I'm being toxic and saying someones inting. The system sucks. Idc if any of you reading this don't agree. It does. If you say "well you fought back so you deserve it." Well we're not all pretty little perfect saints that don't respond every time, especially while having a bad day. And what else? Well, why would i get banned and not them? Think about it, even if i FIGHT BACK I'm not creating a problem within the community UNLESS someone else causes it to me. So, there is absolutely zero reason to ban me when you could ban the real problem. Or really, how about we just don't ban chat related issues unless the person is VERY CONSISTENTLY (NOT ONCE A MONTH RITO YOU IDIOTS) and Very harshly. If you want to argue me feel free to, but this isn't a "this is what i think change my mind" since I'm completely made up on this subject. I think the system needs changed. Be less harsh. Yes people should get punished for being mean, but permanently banned for having one tilting and bad day/game once a month is not perm ban worthy. Good day summoners.
Terozu (NA)
: Possible ideas to give Akali her healing assassin Identity back?
Her identity? I think aatrox lost his identity more than akali... RIP drain tank.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NmtHNePb,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-30T04:45:35.455+0000) > > Lmfao. Common denominator is that rito decided that someone who told someone insulting them to shut up once a month at most was worthy of a perm ban. Lying? No I'm not lying. I just don't have my whatever they are called... in game chat thingy. So obviously without having that info on my i just keep it short and simple. Every time i lose lane or feed (not literally, just saying that it happens a LOT) someone insults me like i mentioned before. Why? Idk. I do bad one game and I'm flamed. Very annoying. And guess what? I've been much more toxic in the past and haven't gotten punished, while what i mentioned before did get me punished and i wasn't even the one who was causing the problem. > > #ban the troublemakers and not the ones getting bullied Woah there. Common denominator is still the same, you, Bud. And the common denominator (I guess) is that rito bans peeps who flame TEH BULLIES (oooo, u said bullies... you being a jerkwad to the jerk is now an injustice.). Definitely a fan of vigilante justice when it doesn't ruin the ENTIRE game for both the flamers and the 8, normal, non-flaming folks. Have verbally torn irl bullies new arseholes before, here. And if they resort to violence? "I'm defending myself." <- You reaaaallllyyyy don't get to use this last bit for words. Sorry! And the common denominator (I guess) is that there are champs, a champ select before the game, and AP users/AD users. Ahh, you can get your chat logs, silly you. Go log onto your account and grab em or contact riot support. Glad you remember being more toxic than in the past, so guess you have somethin in mind or somethin. It happens a lot? I'm sorry. It happens a lot to me, too, but I don't flame them. I never once have. I suggested the mute button. Doesn't it work? Do you just... need... to argue... Do you... uh... like it? I guess there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that you get banned in the end. **You're a troublemaker, too. The only thing you're going to win in a flamewar is your opponents tilt. Your attention is better spent elsewhere.**
You know of you're just going to say "you're an acehole shut up you deserve your ban" then go somewhere else cause i don't give a crap about people like you on the boards. Oh sure yeah i occasionally was just having a bad day and argued. 90% of the time i don't do that. Once a month maybe? It got me banned. It's dumb, i don't like it, but i don't need people like you on boards just saying that I'm the acehole here. Good day. I'm done with this convo.
: So Kayle, the "autowin at 16" hypercarry...
Would everyone stop complaining about kayle? Nerfs are already planned and almost shipped. Rito realizes she is op.
Show more

bluefire mark 2

Level 54 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion