: Did you get banned for chat behavior or inting? What does your card say? If people report you with no grounds to report you then you wont get punished. People can mass report you and you wont get punished as long as you arent doing anything wrong. I recommend sending a support ticket into riot if you want to discuss the ban itself. Mods here cant help you since they dont work for riot they're just mods for the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WypAxGJV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-12T16:02:31.224+0000) > > Did you get banned for chat behavior or inting? What does your card say? > > If people report you with no grounds to report you then you wont get punished. People can mass report you and you wont get punished as long as you arent doing anything wrong. > > I recommend sending a support ticket into riot if you want to discuss the ban itself. Mods here cant help you since they dont work for riot they're just mods for the boards. Except the systems so harsh people tend to get punished anyway
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: If you got banned for being toxic etc Post chat logs And it's impossible to abuse the report system as a premade because 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports And just that 1 report will get the game reviewed and punishments will be given if someone broke the rules before a permaban you have had previous punishments which includes a 14 day ban and possible chat restrictions So i honestly don't believe that the permaban was unjustified But we will see
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WypAxGJV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T16:01:02.675+0000) > > If you got banned for being toxic etc > Post chat logs > > And it's impossible to abuse the report system as a premade because 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports > And just that 1 report will get the game reviewed and punishments will be given if someone broke the rules > > before a permaban you have had previous punishments which includes a 14 day ban and possible chat restrictions > So i honestly don't believe that the permaban was unjustified > But we will see Again, he said he didn't come to resolve or argue and already knows the tier system. Maybe read the post ans see what she's asking..
: aatrix Op plz nerf
Key words: "if you land qs." Oh, this champion landed their whole combo on me, they must be op! Nerf them! Aatrox is fine right now honestly.. he's strong yes, but counterable..
: > Buff Kassadin there, game fixed Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NeOxzvHr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T16:57:31.358+0000) > > Lol. Please no more kassawin meta. That wasn't fun.
HOT PINK (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEakFApj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:40:01.665+0000) > > Here was the last change they made to her btw. > > Ring of Frost > Base damage increased to 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210 from 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 190. > AP ratio increased to 50% AP from 30% AP. > > A buff. She could still use more yes, but at least they did SOMETHING instead of nerfing her more like aatrox and akali Aatrox nerf? When?
> [{quoted}](name=HOT PINK,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEakFApj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T17:51:27.940+0000) > > Aatrox nerf? When? Aatrox rework release- nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, buff, nerf, nerf, mini rework. Probably not the literal anount but you get my point..
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEakFApj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:33:11.299+0000) > > Lissandra shouldn't be good because of aftershock though. It was a cancerous strat that wasn't intended for the game and was very unhealthy. Riot changed aftershock to its original purpose, tanks. Yeah she could use a small buff or two, but I'm glad aftershock is no longer good on her. but most tanks cant even properly use the rune.......... i men the only tank that reliably ever uses it is {{champion:113}} other than her its only ever seen on shit like galio who imo cant be called a ful lfledge tank hes moerl ike an off tank with his builds then you have sylas i have seen pantheon lissandra most tanks cant really use it with how massive some of their cds on the cc is or how the cc works its best used for quick trades which a lot of tanks cant do ohh and i forgot {{champion:57}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:111}} (but lets be real he goes full ap atm to be viable)i think those are the only ones who use after shock in the entire league roster.... ijs tank runes are not viable on most tanks you should see how they all build the same runes or go to another tree for better sustain or lane presence.
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEakFApj,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-07T21:22:59.192+0000) > > but most tanks cant even properly use the rune.......... i men the only tank that reliably ever uses it is {{champion:113}} other than her its only ever seen on shit like galio who imo cant be called a ful lfledge tank hes moerl ike an off tank with his builds then you have sylas i have seen pantheon lissandra most tanks cant really use it with how massive some of their cds on the cc is or how the cc works its best used for quick trades which a lot of tanks cant do ohh and i forgot {{champion:57}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:111}} (but lets be real he goes full ap atm to be viable)i think those are the only ones who use after shock in the entire league roster.... ijs tank runes are not viable on most tanks you should see how they all build the same runes or go to another tree for better sustain or lane presence. Um yes... aftershock is for tanks. Lissandras not a tank. I never said tanks shouldn't use aftershock. So why are you telling me something that i didn't even talk about?
: OP.GG dodges = Riot "outsourced" matchmaking to the players
So by your example.. your logic is, if i player has a low winrate, they can't play ranked because nobody wants them on their team therefore the matchmaking won't even find a game for them? I get you don't like low winrate players but there's nothing you can really do.
: Win rate means nothing unless it has a high enough pick rate, or else me winning 1 game as support garen means OMG GAREN 100% WR SUPPORT BROKEN PLZ NERF????????!!!!!!!!!!!11111111???
I didn't say she was op did i? Fun fact: HIGHEST WINRATE.
Rioter Comments
GavinTFI (NA)
: People reporting for off meta picks
Fun fact: the highest winrate in the game right now is support katarina. Yes you heard me right. Support katarina has the highest winrate.
: Is Aatrox balanced?
As an aatrox player current and old, I'd say he's fairly balaned, the only problem is he still has literally zero way of killing any sort of ranged carry unless they're idiots. You're w is still one of the worst abilites in the game unless you can combo a q to keep them in, and you don't have much mobility still. But the damage and tankiness they gave him does help. Still feel like he should have a way to get onto ranged champs well. Facing Caitlyns, vaynes, lucians, just dodgin eveything is annoying. Can't even outrun them.. regardless, i think he's in a decent spot now, definitely not perfect. (The old aatrox was better balance honestly) and these changes are literaly just a mini revert to the old aatroxs mini rework hilariously enough..
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6xfp2Eb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:15:44.912+0000) > > Yes, because i have never, NEVER seen a vayne build it. Why? Why the hell build it when you can go her main build, stay perm stealth and do it anyway? You realize her q has almost no cd already and spear is percentage, meaning it doesn't do enough to make much of a difference already. Point proven. Vayne spamming perma stealth and riven being perma shielded are practically the same level of broken. So, if you’re okay with riven being as broken god tier as she is you should be fine with Vayne right?
Again, riven doesn't build it like ever. She goes deaths dance black clever, which gives her plenty of shielding already and makes spear stats terrible, then, there's the fact she doesn't auto attack enough to get perfect value off it. There's many better items to buy. And I'm not fine with vayne. I think her w needs a % nerf and she'd be fine. Riven? Nothing. Just conquered removed from the game or changed again. I've never lost to a riven in recent matches actually.
Fionster (NA)
: How to jungle in a Summoner's Rift?
Don't play diana, even in lane she isn't very good right now.
: She shouldn't be, that's exactly my point. And yet she was nerfed BECAUSE Aftershock was good on her. Now that Aftershock is changed to fit tanks, they should revert any nerfs they made on Liss.
Here was the last change they made to her btw. Ring of Frost Base damage increased to 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210 from 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 190. AP ratio increased to 50% AP from 30% AP. A buff. She could still use more yes, but at least they did SOMETHING instead of nerfing her more like aatrox and akali
Minarde (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Edgymu2e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T21:31:16.569+0000) > > Because it will be so easy to farm tokens in there , and it will be abused > > Aram was giving tokens only because All Random Why would it be easy to farm tokens in Treeline? If you're referring to bots, grinding wins off bots is functionally equivalent to grinding wins in any game mode outside your usual stomping grounds (e.g. ranked vet in normals, newcomer to ranked, anyone playing Nexus Blitz during Snowdown). You get some easy wins while the system establishes your MMR and determines appropriate opponents. So, again, how would 3v3 be abused for token farming?
> [{quoted}](name=Minarde,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Edgymu2e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T00:31:19.011+0000) > > Why would it be easy to farm tokens in Treeline? If you're referring to bots, grinding wins off bots is functionally equivalent to grinding wins in any game mode outside your usual stomping grounds (e.g. ranked vet in normals, newcomer to ranked, anyone playing Nexus Blitz during Snowdown). You get some easy wins while the system establishes your MMR and determines appropriate opponents. > > So, again, how would 3v3 be abused for token farming? Quicker games, easier farming and other objectives, etc. So you can quickly comete quests faster than in summoners rift or howling abyss.
AssA (EUW)
: Akali
They should really just revert her. She's a balancing nightmare, and isn't fun to play against while also being terrible for new players to her and godly for mains.
: Please revert Lissandra nerfs
Lissandra shouldn't be good because of aftershock though. It was a cancerous strat that wasn't intended for the game and was very unhealthy. Riot changed aftershock to its original purpose, tanks. Yeah she could use a small buff or two, but I'm glad aftershock is no longer good on her.
: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-05/26/17/enhanced/webdr13/anigif_enhanced-20754-1432674424-4.gif Let's just say, the plan backfired : D
Perfect ^-^{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Uhhhh Riot Matchmaking wtf
I literally don't see a problem here.. what's your complaint about matchmaking?
: Toxicity stopping new players
Its called riot should stop banning people for chats so they just come back upset that they were banned "unfairly" and perm ban trolls whoh say "f-it i hated the game anyway." For real though, yes there needs to be something fixed about it for new players.
: When you activate Highlander but Fiddlesticks fears you
Don't forget the part where you run straight into the enemy fountain lol
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6xfp2Eb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:06:57.562+0000) > > I know, such an overpowered item that almost nobody builds and those who want to build it don't really want to for the wasted stats! It's almost as if the item isn't actually a problem! Oh wait... its not! On certain champs it can be annoying yeah, but the item itself is garbage. Terrible stats, and the cd does not work on it at all since you almost always but it on 30-40% cdr builds for champs, such as bc or tri with dd spirit for one example. So perma stealth Vayne is fine with you?
Yes, because i have never, NEVER seen a vayne build it. Why? Why the hell build it when you can go her main build, stay perm stealth and do it anyway? You realize her q has almost no cd already and spear is percentage, meaning it doesn't do enough to make much of a difference already.
: Also, your losing lane to Fiora as Riven then ... Also, her problem is more around %max Hp Also, there are way more problematic top laners rn {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:67}} They make Fiora look like the weakest part of the meta
LOL darius, kled, teemo, panth, is problematic, funny joke. Legit never see any of them because they're garbage right now.
: Why is conqueror/yi being nerfed? This is like gutting garen in one patch/what is the point of this?
: sooooo just lying gotcha
Its called -i have the right not to share information- go research yourself if you really want to learn things...
Vylxeras (NA)
: Don't say "From Statistics" when your pulling info out of your ass lol
Pulling out of freakin research, you boards are just toxic pieces of cancer that i am just done even trying to share information with at this point.
: Spear of Shojin
I know, such an overpowered item that almost nobody builds and those who want to build it don't really want to for the wasted stats! It's almost as if the item isn't actually a problem! Oh wait... its not! On certain champs it can be annoying yeah, but the item itself is garbage. Terrible stats, and the cd does not work on it at all since you almost always but it on 30-40% cdr builds for champs, such as bc or tri with dd spirit for one example.
: Chat restriction? For what? This is absolutely unnacceptable and I am absolutely livid.
Just a warning, you're gonna get a million people saying "you deserve it" and "chat logs?" And some mean things and downvotes. Nobody ever cares about others on boards =/
: Are we not gonna talk about the yi changes?
Well the point of the yi changes is to nerf on hit yi, which is the uncounterplayable problem. And it does that. The ad on e removed helps. And the mult hit q pushes a crit build. (Or my lethality crit yi)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MtjH0dX7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-02T22:54:05.294+0000) > > From statistics citation needed
I don't have any sources on me specifically, maybe y'know since riot hided everything, and because I'm lazy, but statistics can be seen without even looking at graphs. Is the system working? Well everyone complains the games still toxic. So obviously not.
o Maui o (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EfAIRpc5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T22:48:44.860+0000) > > Yeah. Since that is not good in several ways, probably even legally.. the real problem is that the chat system is too harsh and strict, and bans people for slight toxicity while afks and trolls, ones who actually ruin games get 5 games low priority at most and rarily ever perms. Just FYI, a ban for mild toxicity means that the player in question is being reported in a high percentage of games played. Meaning, they are consistently being jerks, consistently ruining peoples' games, and consistently being reported and having those reports confirmed. Additionally, if they've been banned, they've also received multiple warnings that their behavior is unacceptable, and they've chosen to ignore those warnings. At that point, chat restrictions aren't working, and an escalation to a ban is indeed warranted.
Just FYI i got permed for a report ONCE A MONTH. does that sound like consistent toxicity to you? Not to me it's not!
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1wEB7pXW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T23:00:17.466+0000) > > Just revert him. He became popular again right before the rework.. then they nerfed him into oblivion AGAIN. I couldn't tell you how mad I was that Aatrox was considered terrible for so long (I still loved him) then the moment he got strong they COMPLETELY changed him. . .no other rework had been so far from the original and it haunts me everyday
> [{quoted}](name=StylishSlaughter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1wEB7pXW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T23:09:47.358+0000) > > I couldn't tell you how mad I was that Aatrox was considered terrible for so long (I still loved him) then the moment he got strong they COMPLETELY changed him. . .no other rework had been so far from the original and it haunts me everyday SAME THOUGH
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1wEB7pXW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T23:00:17.466+0000) > > Just revert him. He became popular again right before the rework.. then they nerfed him into oblivion AGAIN. I couldn't tell you how mad I was that Aatrox was considered terrible for so long (I still loved him) then the moment he got strong they COMPLETELY changed him. . .no other rework had been so far from the original and it haunts me everyday
> [{quoted}](name=StylishSlaughter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1wEB7pXW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T23:09:47.358+0000) > > I couldn't tell you how mad I was that Aatrox was considered terrible for so long (I still loved him) then the moment he got strong they COMPLETELY changed him. . .no other rework had been so far from the original and it haunts me everyday SAME THOUGH..
: New Aatrox will be nerfed
Just revert him. He became popular again right before the rework.. then they nerfed him into oblivion AGAIN.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Disabled chat option in settings, yes I know brilliant. Infinitely-scaling chat restrictions and permanent mutes have been done before, they resulted in players griefing other areas of the game such as stealing CS, taking jungle camps, AFKing, and intentionally feeding. If it was that simple of a fix, Riot would have done it already.
And notice how gameplay trolling aren't getting solved while chat punishments are just being given out like candy on halloween. Yes i get its harder to detect, but it's *more important*
UMonky (NA)
: Riot Ban Policies
Agreed. From experience, from others, and statistics and logical reasoning, the system is too harsh and strict for a competitive game like league.
: Riot has said that they will never implement a “prisoner’s island” punishment system where only toxic people can play with each other.
Yeah. Since that is not good in several ways, probably even legally.. the real problem is that the chat system is too harsh and strict, and bans people for slight toxicity while afks and trolls, ones who actually ruin games get 5 games low priority at most and rarily ever perms.
: mastery 3, you dont need a heavy investment like some who suggest 5-7 but it keeps first timers and people entirely unfamiliar with the champs kit out of your game
Three still takes time, and on champs i don't care to play no thank you.
: you're an idiot, no one is telling you to spend hundreds of games on every other champion. but if you pull out a champion we expect you to have a rudimentary understanding of the kit and not have our ranked game together be your first experience.
The other guy legit told me 20 champs so yes, pay attention damnit. I'm done with this thread, nothing here except terrible ideas that will never happen because riot isn't completely idiotic to implement such a thing.
Banuvan (NA)
: Then you don't play much at all and shouldn't really be in ranked anyway. If you can't put forth a little time then don't ruin others games. It's that simple. Stay in normals.
Dude I'm gold 3 currently and got to it in less than a month, call me trash i don't give a crap. WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD would i PUT TIME into champions i DO NOT FREAKING PLAY? HUH? I've put time into what I WANT TO PLAY. So i play what i want to play and not first timing. You are really god dang selfish and idiotic if you believe that this change isn't ridiculous. There's a reason riot hasn't done it. Because its a freaking game. I played my mains, tell me why i need to spend hours of practice on champs I'll never play in ranked- TO PLAY RANKED. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?
: > [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8lE6oVj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T14:29:54.587+0000) > > I bet you really understand the champ to decide on how to change her. I'm sure I do, thats why Gragas got his AP self buffed after I've been spamming riot to buff it. I'm sure I do. Been playing this game for over 6 years and I've seen stuff happen soo often that I can predict it with ease.
Yes and i can predict the weather without information and tools.. what? I didn't say accurately.
Jaspers (EUW)
: How to get revive on old Aatrox. Fight, make sure your passive is ready and active. How to get revive on the new Aatrox. Press R. Essentially, they changed it back.
No old aatrox instantly had it. Then they mini reworked him to have to fight. Then they reworked him to instant. Then they mini reworked him to have to fight. See a pattern here?
: I highly doubt top lane tanks will amount to much with Conqueror in the game
Then riot gives tanks damage buffs. Which they just did. And they don't do well, so they buff damage again, and now look, tanks that are tankier than you but deal as much or more damage than you with sustain and or cc. Fun. My idea is true damage should exist very little, really never surpasing 200. Also tanks should be tanks, not do damage, tank it.
radetari (EUNE)
: I think the new Yi is going to be kind of a problem with crit items (My Opinion)
I had a lethality and IE yi build that one shot before. But now.. hehehe, ima kill everyone!
Banuvan (NA)
: You are embellishing how long it would take. You are just like the person in my last champ select. 35% win rate in ranked and picked ashe support. Troll from hell.
No I'm not, i made this new main account last years September about, and it still only has one... ONE level 5. And like 2 fours. So yes, it would take a long time and i get you dislike people playing crap they don't know but winrate =/= play rate. If it's a troll it's a troll. That has nothing to do im with ownning things. Besides, you have to own atleast 19 champions otherwise every one could picked or banned. And 20 champions being leveled up is a heck of a lot of work one tricks and mains do NOT want to spend on champs they'll almost never touch again.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgsZ54Li,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-29T02:47:07.286+0000) > > So you want him to beat you every point in the game? That sounds like a terrible idea. Where's his weakness? He has to suck early mid or late. Kayle has a bad early but strong late, (yes she does, rune abuse is not her.) And excels late, while pantheon is good early and can win fast but if he doesn't then you can beat him. If he wins throughout the game he will be a perma banned champion until he gets nerfed so much he sucks at all stages of the game. I was thinking of having him redesigned such that his late game is his strongest, then his early game being decent, and then his mid game being weak.
definitely reasonable. Thpugh from the looks of it riot wants to keep him the same way he is now.. which i don't really care about much, all i really care about is if there's counterplay or not.
N1SK3 (EUNE)
: Karthus Ult Question.
His r hits multiple targets seperately, but if they stand close each ult will only hit the individual. So yes it is aoe as in it hits multiple people, but no it isn't direct aoe.
: You get something like 1.5k off a win versus actual humans, so if you had actually leveled against humans you'd have no problem with this. Needing to actually play champs in different roles is a perfectly fine requirement in an environment where you can be forced by Rito to play whatever. It's selfish to not branch out or play pvp before jumping into ranked.
You play games until you reach 30. That's PLENTY of time. Riot has you wait till 30 FOR THAT REASON. So you have EXPERIENCE before ranked. So this is completely unnecessary
Banuvan (NA)
: Yea, it's so selfish to want your teammates to actually have some experience on the champ before bringing them into a ranked game. Sooooo stupid and selfish. You are selfish for wanting to put your team at a disadvantage just so you can play a new champ you haven't practiced with.
Did you not read what i said? I don't want to play a year of games on champions i don't want to play so i can play ranked with the 3 or 4 i DO main. So shut up with this stupid idea, there's a reason riot didn't do it.
: When you make a contradictory thread/comment and you know people responding are triggered as hell
Show more

bluefire mark 2

Level 61 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion