: Mobility.... You meant to say decaying movement speed, it's not like Annie just turned into kalista and is dashing all around the screen, it's just a slight nudge for predator Annie
Decaying movespeed means so much! Remember irelia? She has tons of dashes but is totally unplayable now because riot lowered her movespeed by 5! Wow!
: he is
Your name is top laner jayce??? F- off lol , this is like saying tristana is a mid laner because she's sometimes played mid recently. No it's just an option. He's supposed to be top.
: have you even played jayce? also, the 6 highest winrate champions in mid are past 53% winrate jayce comes in at number 42 out of the 55 champions that are being played mid you can say he is not in a terrible state, but relative to other midlaners he is, and it only recently got to 49% down from 48% which a few days before that had been 47.44% because people who play jayce duo with a jungeler so they dont have to suffer from him being too weak all game as their duoq partner will sit their lane. try to play him solo.
He's supposed to be in top lane, he's squishy early and your taking him in a lane of assasins. It's not that he's bad its that mid lane isn't a good role for him. Either the wins early or he is one shot over and over. Go play jayce top, I'm sure it will be better than mid. This is like saying that vayne top is one of the lowest top winrates and complaining but slightly less bs and easier to believe. But still, jayce mid shouldn't be meta because it isn't. It shouldn't be, that's how it is. We aren't using brusiery champs. Just assasins and mages with some fighters. I personally am glad i don't see jayce every game, because if he's even a little bit strong that is what happens. Right now he's okay. If you good you good. If you suck at him then you suck. That's how high skill cap champs should be :)
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRFyKia5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-20T02:07:29.127+0000) > > Thanks, for saying thanks to an organization that can't fix a game. > I could get a -7 year old who could fix this game better than Rito could in years. I'd hire that 7 year old in an instant. They would be a fking genius
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRFyKia5,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:09:15.624+0000) > > I'd hire that 7 year old in an instant. They would be a fking genius Who wouldn't hire a 7 year old who could do better then hundreds of people?
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=95cBn4Ua,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-08-19T03:18:44.052+0000) > > Then you realize bruisers have 40% CDR without shojin and overcap a ton and waste part of it. It's stats are pretty bad. You're conveniently ignoring the Transcendence rune
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=95cBn4Ua,comment-id=000300010002,timestamp=2019-08-19T15:13:04.927+0000) > > You're conveniently ignoring the Transcendence rune Conveniently? Well no. Most bruisers take anything but sorcery though. So I'm not. Yes it's possible you can but it's not likely you are.
: People: Real talk. How do you guys even manage to get banned?
Nothing. I've only ever been mildly toxic. Basically getting mad at people for being toxic or just having a really bad day. I've gotten a statistic from riot saying i was reported 5 times in 20 games. Keep in mind 20×5 people. So... like none. But i got punished. I got punished like once a month at least and my final one i didn't even get reported for 2 months until it permed me. Like why though..? Clearly i wasn't causing problems. Once a month atleast. Averagely like 5 people out of like 100 or more even report me, there are far more toxic people than me, it's just slight toxicity maybe so why even perma, and most of the few times i was "toxic" was telling toxic inters to shut up and leave me and others alone.
: Riot saw that some bruisers were buying the previous Essence Reaver _(the one that had Shojin's passive originally)_. They were buying an item that gave a bunch of irrelevant stats and was thus largely inefficient on them for just that passive. I can't fathom why anyone would look at that scenario and then think "you know, maybe we should give that item actual bruiser stats so it'll be even better on them".
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=95cBn4Ua,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:00:34.630+0000) > > Riot saw that some bruisers were buying the previous Essence Reaver _(the one that had Shojin's passive originally)_. They were buying an item that gave a bunch of irrelevant stats and was thus largely inefficient on them for just that passive. > > I can't fathom why anyone would look at that scenario and then think "you know, maybe we should give that item actual bruiser stats so it'll be even better on them". Then you realize bruisers have 40% CDR without shojin and overcap a ton and waste part of it. It's stats are pretty bad.
: He's talking about his current experimental changes on the PBE right now, one of them being where garen's E has an AS scaling and also applies on-hit effects, which would make it work with spear of shojin as well
Not really. It works off percent so it can't instantly refresh no matter how much attackspeed you have. So you can't reach urf garen status with it.
: Well that's pretty factual - if the ennemy jungler just doing his job makes you lose your lane, that's bad map awareness.
Yes dying under tower to the jungler is bad map awarness yes. You are so smart wow, genius. You should win an award for how *not* smart you are... I'm done here you are very ignorant about this subject.
: I have the exact same bugg , been reinstallin my client, my graphic card my motherboard and everything, please anyone that could help uss with this????
It's just the game bugging. You can't fix it yourself. Riot has to do it.
: The fact you have a low map awareness has nothing to do with the jungler's scaling. Obviously it's always a lot more difficult to play 1v2 than 1v1, that's the whole point of the jungler position. But if the jungler camps you, he gets behind in power, and that's made worse by the current camp respawn.
You assume I have bad map awareness? Rude much? God this community so full of themselves. No I'm aware enough. Basically "if i win lane and or push AT ALL i lost lane because jungler exists." I've had games where i die to a gank under tower, come back, and they dive me again. Did they ever fall in power? No. In fact they outleveled other people in the game including myself. The thought of jungle sucking is entirely freaking false. I'm tired of junglers right now. The game is win or lose because of them.
: jungle doesn't have any impact anymore
When i play top lane i don't just win or lose lane. If i lose lane, the oppoenent didn't win it. The jungler won it for them. If i win lane, i beat my opponent but I'm still getting camped by the jungler and not getting tooo ahead. So no. Jungle is too strong right now actually. Some junglers win games by thier plays while yours afk farms and then dies 1v1 to anyone that sees them.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWNN0BEU,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T04:48:44.842+0000) > > The icon of r appears seconds before he jumps.. way out of his range the indicator appears. Not to mention many players have cancelled rengars jump, passive or r/passive several times. Reaction time excuses are not valid. Malphite can be flashed. It's called reaction time. Rengar ult can be cancelled within the same amount of reaction time. It's called reaction time. Learn it, practice it, do it. That's all it takes. Dont complain about something just because you're bad. Ah yes just run in a random direction praying that you aren't running into rengar because all the information you get is an icon.
No. There's ways to tell. For example, if you are next to a teammate, and it's on you, he is in a direction away from your teammate. So you can aim your ability that way. Second, it appeara way before he is near you. Plenty of time to think about what to do. Third, red wards can see him, and other people near him can see him, fourth, zhonyas, ga, or block abilities like pantheon e work well to stop him. Fifth, he has no escapes like most assasins. Even if he kills you, all you have to do is stand by your team and he dies right after. Sixth, place traps and stuff to make him not want to go in. Seventh.. I'm not even going to go on. He *is* counterable.
: Can Armor actually mean something again?
Armor is actually valvuable and does do things. Mr on the other hand does not. I get like 5 armor items and I'm unkillable to ads. I get 5 mr items and i still die in 5 seconds. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Telebro (NA)
: The Shen buffs are nice...but...
Riot: how should we buff tanks? Random guest in the corner: maybe buff their tankiness to do their only job right? Random employee: how about... we give them more damage..? Riot: ... I LOVE IT. Let's give them more damage, you're getting a promotion for that.
ipv (EUW)
: I DONT CONTROL GAMES??? NO ? NO? NO KID??
Considering you are more than feeding but nearly inting with those scores... the losses are your control because you played so terribly but the team could've still won. Just really hard. Now I'm not even going to into those games to explore how the enemy had an afk or all lanes stomped or anything. But games aren't decided by you alone. I've won games where one person went 1/20 legit inting and we still won. It's just coincidence really. And the low level? I mean yeah a stomping assasin f's up low elo and such.
: It’s all Riots new game fault and here’s why
To be fair though... tahm was too overpowered so the nerfs were justified.
: If there's a 1v1 tournament between all tanks, who would come out on top?
I'm imagining either mundo, tahm, or cho. Percent health on tanks shouldn't exist. Too much damage.
Manxxom (NA)
: My best guess, that is senna, lucian's wife. In case you don't remember two things, we had a new adc being teased recently. The second thing is in one of project pyke's special interactions towards lucian, he says this: "So your lucian... I met a ghost who says she's your wife." Riot does this often, making champions or skins tease future releases, most likely this new champion HAS to be senna. Edit: Also her cannon thing looks like a pipe wrench. http://shop.wirecutterstore.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/86-03-150-knipex-plier-wrench.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QXrrE4Es,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-14T00:54:57.888+0000) > > My best guess, that is senna, lucian's wife. > In case you don't remember two things, we had a new adc being teased recently. > The second thing is in one of project pyke's special interactions towards lucian, he says this: > "So your lucian... I met a ghost who says she's your wife." > Riot does this often, making champions or skins tease future releases, most likely this new champion HAS to be senna. > > Edit: Also her cannon thing looks like a pipe wrench. > http://shop.wirecutterstore.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/86-03-150-knipex-plier-wrench.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0 And it's nothin new. They released kaisa. Kassadins daughter. So it isn't a crazy idea.
IainG10 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWNN0BEU,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2019-08-13T08:59:09.067+0000) > > Lulu's ult is also an aoe knockup, and will knock rengar out of his ult jump. This very easy to do as Lulu because you always see who rengar is closest too Only in his R; out of any shrub he is unseen, and there are more shrubs on the map than an entire team with Sightstones and a full complement of Red Wards can keep covered (assuming you don't find him leaping at you whilst going to ward)
What? His r and passive are the same. Lulu ult blocks both? Don't get crazy now and start making up things to make yourself believe he's stronger than he is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Luigi Nooooo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWNN0BEU,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:28:26.128+0000) > > Lulu, Janna, Alistar, Nami, Thresh, Braum, Zyra, Naut, Leo, and Lux all have Rengar stopping abilities. > > Also, your reaction time shouldn't start when you first take damage. You need to be ready for the Rengar. You have to anticipate and react to motion, not damage. Ah yes because I can throw a snare as Lux and hit the Rengar within 0.01 seconds Be realistic. I can't perfectly predict when the rengar is going to leap out of the bush 24/7. No one can. That's stupid design to have to rely on luck to stop someone.
The icon of r appears seconds before he jumps.. way out of his range the indicator appears. Not to mention many players have cancelled rengars jump, passive or r/passive several times. Reaction time excuses are not valid. Malphite can be flashed. It's called reaction time. Rengar ult can be cancelled within the same amount of reaction time. It's called reaction time. Learn it, practice it, do it. That's all it takes. Dont complain about something just because you're bad.
: Its his Passive. That is the problem. If he is visible he should not get his passive at all. It should have a CD of at least 5s as well. Would do wanders.
Compensation buffs. Without passive he is useless.
Εlin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ZEcEbgv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-12T09:12:54.696+0000) > > God people are so whiny xD high bronze and low silver, wtf match making! It's legit normal- not to mention there's more to matching than *WHAT YOUR LP IS* what is *MMR* b2 with a high winstreak playing with a loss-streak s4? Perfectly normal. Stop complaining and deal with it. When there is a diamond 1 in your iron 4 game then complain. It doesn't happen. Why? Because MATCHMAKING WORKS AS INTENDED. so iron 2 and silver 4 are very close together indeed
There's more to matchmaking than rank! Freakin learn before you complain.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ddb4nOGb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T09:09:39.460+0000) > > Hail of blades not a primary rune? *ap shen* gottem! wait so does that mean after years they finally made it so hail of blades works with shen's Q?
Yea. Use e/q and you can get your q damage off really quick.
: does rek’sai need a buff?
Reksai has had nothing but buffs for years... seriously- rek will never be op because she falls off. Why is panth not in meta when he instawins lane so much? Because he *falls off* she's very strong, she just falls off. If she was buffed to not be, she'd be god tier.
Εlin (EUW)
: What the hell is this matchmaking in Ranked solo/duo?
God people are so whiny xD high bronze and low silver, wtf match making! It's legit normal- not to mention there's more to matching than *WHAT YOUR LP IS* what is *MMR* b2 with a high winstreak playing with a loss-streak s4? Perfectly normal. Stop complaining and deal with it. When there is a diamond 1 in your iron 4 game then complain. It doesn't happen. Why? Because MATCHMAKING WORKS AS INTENDED.
Latarnia40 (EUNE)
: Ideas how to make Hail of blades viable
Hail of blades not a primary rune? *ap shen* gottem!
Moody P (NA)
: if you die that quickly to her you shouldn't do that. Illaoi has massive delays on her stuff though so you should be able to predict/react to when she hits R and back off. you have control of the lane afterwards provided you didn't take too much damage
You wish it were that simply. Illoqi r/w's the second you fight because you have to get in melee range because you're Melee. Yeah just get out of it you say. I'm a darius with no mobility what? Oh i can just walk out of it? Oh okay- oh and 4 tentacles just slapped me and I'm dead. Oh great. Yeah you can try to react but unless you like, freakin flash you gonna die. You can't walk away from her before the tentacles slam. They go immediately. From multiple directions. And I've been able to dodge her and make her use stuff when i take out tentacles. But then okay everythings down, tentacles are down, I'll fight her! R.. tentacles slam... I'm half health. Oh lets run now... w...slam oh I'm dead. Tentacles do slam faster too.. so less reaction time. Yeah she can be counterpicked. But for a melee champion you can't even fight. And don't say bait out her r. Because only an idiot illaoi will let you bait it. If you fight even a decent one they'll save it till you're right in melee range. No way to escape atleast the first hit.
: I know, it is the worst. I just lost to one as Camille because he got 4 crits off in a row, and he won with 2 hp. How was I supposed to predict that
Mhm. Playing as or against trynd is just gambling. Does he crit, kill you and win lane? Or does he not and die?
Moody P (NA)
: Illaoi is successful all the way up to challenger
"Don't stand in her ult." Proceeds to fight illoai. Is a melee champ. Illoai r/w's. I'm dead. Huh yeah glad i could not stand in her ult.
: Galio has the lowest pickrate in the game and for some reason jax and lux deserves buffs before him?
Galio can never be strong because he's perfect for pro play. Any buff just makes him too strong for pro play. And riot doesn't want him too strong for pro play. Therefore since pro play exists galio will never be strong.
YBaKunt (NA)
: Armor is extremely under powered. Lethalty is OP.
Armor items average what.. 60 armor per? Lethality per item is what.. 18 average? Lmao lethality isn't actually as strong as you think, just saying. What's really the problem pen wise is black clever and last whisper. Percent pen.
: They did https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QXqku4JA-Io/XUCqIkjM04I/AAAAAAABWcg/oMIApmsbqrM3E7M72piGSvvtKdnHL8VswCLcBGAs/s1600/panthq.png
That's pantheon. They said crittlesticks. Aka crit fiddlesticks.
: Then Morde's ult is probably on cooldown?
And why would you but qss on a mage who makes no use of the item? It's better to just zhonyas
Εlin (EUW)
: I suck at being midlaner, it is difficult!
It is difficult yes, the. best warding spots aren't the bushes themselves sometimes, bit the single bush mid river. If they are a gap closing or invisible one that is. Generally it should be enough in the bushes themselves. You can cover both, just buy red ward. Red wards are very useful in mid. Farm wise just do your best, don't greed for farm that will get you killed. Although i don't know what your champion is specifically so there are some things i couldn't say.
: Hash does bring up a good point.
Correct. As experiencing top lane, i get it very often, and i hate the lane though. It's not you who decides the lane its not the junglers. The junglers don't even get punished for sitting top. Every game they gank, and when i come back to lane they are still there even with zero camps to clear top, and they don't fall behind at all off it. Then the meta is bs. You fight vayne top, then cassiopeia top, then viktor top, and so on, and never really get a fair, good top lane game. Even when you do win it's frustrating how often you get ganked.
: Can we please try to reintroduce burst time windows for assassins
Mages have to wait for a full kit to be used you say? The assasins are using their full kits to assasinate you. I don't see your point. As for tanks and bruisers, of course they do! They're tanks and bruisers they're not supposed to one shot you.
: If "FILL" is your primary role, the "SECONDARY" Role should let us choose what role we don't want
Yuuuuus! I had the same idea man! I really wanted them to implement this, i constantly que fill secondary and almost always land support, which is the one role i do not want generally. (I only own 2 support champs)
: As a player with Autism, I'd LOVE to have one F-ing day where I wasn't called a R%%%%%.
What if there were certain words, that when typed, just wouldn't send the message at all. If you typed the N word for example and hit enter, nothing would happen, as if you never opened chat to type. So instead of **** or something where you can still see toxicity, those will just be gone entirely. ~~if you have the filter on of course~~ just a random idea. Don't actually take it literally and scream at me how bad the logic is or something lol
Rioter Comments
Cräfty (EUW)
: This is a TFT section, mate.
Ahhhh fuckin bugged thing.. i selected regular bug report. Ugh
Rioter Comments
: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3089066721/209287161?tab=stats
You realize you had to use all 6 items to get that effect, meanwhile thornmail, randuins and you are now unkillable to ads. I think another mr item would be great, but it isn't needed. A nerf to void staff is fine. Ad doesn't have much options. Black clever? Which not everyone can buy. Lethalit? Well that's mostly assasins and doesn't penetrate very much. Last whisper? A last item or two since its starts are garbage. Meanhwile ap gets sorc boots, void staff, and morell which are all great items and can be built on most mages.
: Shaco has to get buffed/changed.
dUsKbLaDe iS oVeRpOwErEd, meanwhile places ward, and or uses positioning skills. Oh what's that? It wears off while in vision? Huh. What's that? It's essential to ad assasins right now? They have very little damage and item options? Hm.
: Can we buff twitch this poor little rat plz?
Profirix (NA)
: Kayle: Smoothing out her laning phase in return for slightly curbing late game power
I'm fine with her early game as it is. The probem is she's designed with a bad early and hypercarry late but even her late game is pretty bad. Why pick kayle when any other hypercarry carries better then her late game atm? The problem isn't her early game its her late game. In my opinion that is.
KOG IRL (NA)
: So, Riot just buffed the Baron without mentioning it in the patch notes?
Honestly I'd be happy if baron got buffed. Its literally way too easy to take it nowadays. Epic monster? I mean it harsly even has the potential to kill dragons by itself... and most champs can 1v1 a dragon... I'd love it if baron was buffed so it wasn't a "we aced them at 20 minutes so baron is ours garunteed even though we're all almost dead." Whether it be more regen, more damage, more unique abilities, something else, or multiple of these, baron should be buffed.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ber1APmE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T16:34:08.700+0000) > > Yes i have my entire teams wards. F-off man. It's not your fault if not every inch of the map is warded. Nor is it possible. The max you can have is 4. Three from support trinkets, one from red ward. If we give the benefit of the doubt and say all 5 members have a support item, god knows why-, and an empty slot of no item for a red, then you'd have 20 wards for your whole team. That's not even enough to place one in every bush. Let alone make sure there's no unwarded spot in jungle camps. And that's giving the benefit of the doubt with 5 support items. So stfu with no vision of areas is your fault because its not. There's 4 others, and it is literally impossible to in a normal game cover the entire map in vision. The counterplay is there and abundant. If you chose to to use it, that’s on you.
"The CoUnTeRpLaY iS tHeRe." How about i make an ability that's point click and one shots you garunteed. But its melee only with no dashes. Its fair. There's counterplay by dashing away or warding. No. Its freakin not. There's counterplay yes but that doesn't mean its going to be dodgeable in every situation.
: Yuumi needs her heal spam taken away
No they just need to keep her damage low so she can do her job as an enchanter. But riot feels that allage and enchanter supports need the ability to one shot you.
: Can Riot change the AP ratio for lux ult from 100% to 140%?
The cd is actually lower then it would be since they're compensating for the passive removal. Besides having a decently low cd.. have you heard of ultimate hunter and presence of mind? Yeah those exist. You know how much damage lux ult does with 1000 ap? Over 1000. How much with 140%? Over 2000. You can already nearly oneshot with r and the setup is extremely easy as well as lux being one of the safest mages in game. No thanks.
Show more

bluefire mark 2

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion