: It makes a big difference. Even if 50% of the playerbase used op.gg or similar programs to view people's experience on champions (which I strongly doubt that many do), it still doubled the amount of people who have access to that information.
Gotta love the downvote just because of disagreement. Whether it was you or not i don't care. But i Look at the good side of it. Because of it, you know the opponent knows what they are doing so it helps you focus better and ask for a camp. If you're so salty about getting camped due to people seeing your mastery, well 1. How do you know it is due to mastery and not your positioning, enemy jungler, vision, etc. 2. Why can't you learn to expect it and ward/play safe? 3. Take advantage of it yourself. 4. Along with 3, many already do check stats anyway. And it gives it to everyone so nobody has that advantage. If this sounds negative toward you at all, sorry, it is not meant to be mean at all. But there are my points to this argument ^^
: The Akali Update has turned out to be a Disappointing Downgrade
RIP Aatrox. Fnally saw the light and then got reworked only to be immediately gutted again
Baa Woof (EUW)
: So why exactly can the enemy team see how many Mastery Points I have in the loading screen?
There's dozens of tools that let you check others information nowadays rhat it doesn't really make a difference. I check op.gg every game for example, so seeing their mastery points didn't change a thing for me
Shiwah (EUW)
: Welp dude, you lost me when you tried to use your mental illness as an excuse to be a jerk.
I didn't use mental illness to be a jerk. I wasn't being a jerk at all!? Everyone KNOWS you should be nice, i said. Except people who have mental illness, actual people who physically have issues that can't think right. I'm not using them as an excuse, i said they sometimes don't follow that, which is true, it is why they aren't mentally stable. I never said anything mean to anyone.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kZMwflPP,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-16T04:45:09.372+0000) > > Everyone knows that. Apparently not.
Wrong actually. Everyone knows that being a human being you should be nice, there are however exceptions for people mentally ill. Just because we know we should be nice doesn't mean we are. I get mad sometimes. I'm only human
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mAkfAQac,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T22:47:06.957+0000) > > Wrong. you have the BOARDS asking. I've never seen anyone outside of boards complain about it. Not even all of boards do. Outside of boards such as what? Reddit?
> [{quoted}](name=øKriskeø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mAkfAQac,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T17:47:15.593+0000) > > Outside of boards such as what? Reddit? "Never seen anyone outside of boards". Tf you think that means? Eveywhere I've been. League, discord, friends, etc, etc, etc.
: What movie should I watch
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M251fhQf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T08:36:57.836+0000) > > Bronze? I think you mean Iron. It was a bronze game so yea xd. but you right
Xd yeah, still confused why iron is lower than bronze but what do i care? I'm past it anyway so it doesn't even effect me lol. But yeah people giving up like that is annoying.
Lakem (NA)
: Blitzcrank + Hextech Flash + Flash Disabled for 20+minutes
Duuude i had the same problem with thresh. I even screenshotted and recorded me spamming flash, off cd, and it was blacked out anyway saying i couldn't use.
: If you say "gg" or "its over" mid-game because of a bad play or team fight, you should quit the game
: It normally takes between three and six months of regular playing with good behavior to reduce one punishment tier.
Which is quite frankly stupid if I'm being honest. A lot can change in a person's life in one month. Three months, two months and they've completely forgotten the 14 unless they have a sticky note on their computer 24/7 and three is just like too long. And for me, i have memory issues, so i can't remember the 14 very long
: Personally it would be nice if they had a option to simply disable chat. It is just a distraction Even minimizing it does not help because you still hear the someone typed noise.
Exactly, there should be an option in the menu to disable using the chat. You can still see it, pings are important, but so you can disable typing then mute if you need too. Then you wouldn't even be tempted to type.
: Because Riot expects for someone to be on their absolute best behavior after getting punished for zero-tolerance chat, most likely. I can at least somewhat agree that ZT punishments are a touch too strict in regards to modest offenses, but even still, one should really be on their toes regarding their behavior after a 14-day ban.
Yes, one should. Ans thank you for finally being someone to admit and agree that it is a bit strict. Be honest, permanent bans should be saved for the inters and greifers or VERY serious toxic people. I'd go on mentioning my own story like normal but that always just gets people like "show you're proof" and everything becomes about me when it isn't about me, it's anyone affected by the system.. anyway, the only thing i will say about myself due to wanting to avoid that mess is that i got my perm a month after my 14. Which seems like it should have died down atleast to a 14 again, but apparently not.
Bultz (NA)
: Seriously fucking remove the random from urf
Maybe they'd listen if you didn't say the F word a million times in one paragraph.
rujitra (NA)
: Why should anyone ever need any sort of warning that hate speech isn't okay?
I didn't say that. People should be punished ofc. But why instantly 14 day ban which one line of toxicity not even hate speech then bans you?
: You spent a fair amount of time harassing and blaming your teammates for your poor performance, badgering them a few times over the course of the game about how they "didn't help you" and that they're at fault for you doing poorly. Add to that your remarks about players trolling, regardless of which team they're on, and yeah, this merits a punishment - and you should count yourself lucky it's only a chat restriction, too. > ƒiżż: your strategy is r%%%%%ed and that's why you're losing hard right now This line contains hate speech, so getting a chat restriction instead of a 14-day suspension is an inane amount of luck. > **Unfairly chat restricted (This is a fact and is not up for debate. read log)** This chat restriction was more than fair, whether you like it or not. And, if you don't want debate, don't post on the boards - 'cause the real fact is, your punishment was merited, and no amount of commentary you insert to your logs will change it. > Read the log and you'll see your bot made a mistake in this case. It is obvious your BOT made the decision to chat restrict me based on key words found in this log, along with the overall AMOUNT of words found in this log (bot considers this to "likely be spam") and also based on the player reviews issued by the other players in the game. 1) While the zero-tolerance policy can easily be checked by keywords (hate speech, encouragements of self-harm, etc.), most chat related misbehavior is reviewed through a more thorough process by the IFS. Your chat was looked at holistically, not based on this word or that word alone. 2) There is no known correlation between chat log length and punishments - there are just as many short logs out there that get punished as there are lengthy ones. That said, you did waste an undue amount of that chat log blaming others and calling people trolls. 3) The IFS alone is what reviews your behavior, not other players. Player reports are only taken into account insofar as they serve to alert the IFS to potential misbehavior, and any notes issued in the report can help better identify said misbehavior. > This is an unfair strike against my account... That is not within your power to decide. It's Riot's decision whether or not your behavior was punishable, and clearly, it was. > A bot may not understand it, but a human definitely will... Well, I'm a human, I read the log, and I don't see the punishment being erroneously applied. > (because)...it is clear in the log that I place a lot of emphasis on being a good sport throughout this entire log. As stated before, you claimed people as being trolls (which isn't sportsmanlike conduct) and you also blamed your teammates for your own poor performance (also unsportsmanlike conduct). Sure, you had your sportsmanlike moments, but your behavior was still below the bar.
> This line contains hate speech, so getting a chat restriction instead of a 14-day suspension is an inane amount of luck. The fact you can get 14 for one line of hate speech which can lead to perm one offense after is insanely stupid. It is lucky for him, but it shouldn't have to be lucky.. Edit: why is this even downvoted? I'm stating an opinion shared by many people.. boards needs to not downvote because you disagree. That's not what it is for.
ƒiżż (NA)
: Unfairly chat restricted (This is a fact and is not up for debate. read log)
I once got a chst restriction and i wasn't toxic. I went to support and figured out why. It marked me for spam. A 20 chat restrict for spam when i was only talking with someone..? Yeah it was annoying but they wouldn't undo it. So i had to play it out.
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kZMwflPP,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T23:16:13.784+0000) > > I never straight up insulted them with something like moron. I said maybe "shut the h word up or i am not f word inting you a word." This is not completely accurate as i said, i don't have the log. But yes i should have just muted them but so i didn't. My point again. DOES THAT. DESERVE. A PERMA BAN? no it does not. Chat restrict me, i hate those and i realize that i should calm down if it happens again. But no. Just throw out a perm. And once again, i do not lie about this. There is zero benefit here. I don't want sympathy, I'm not trying to rally against league, or get unbanned, I'm just stating my point of view. Alright fair enough. (For the record im not the one downvoting you lol. Some people downvote simply for having an opinion, it aint me)
Thanks for letting me know, regardless i don't mind downvotes. It just proves my point whenever i say that boards doesn't agree with you when you complain about behavior. If you go to behavior boards, anyone complaining about bans doesn't get help. People just say you're toxic, end of story. And downvote for an example. People can downvote all they want but it doesn't do anything but show how negative everyone is to others. I've gotten upvotes when talking about gameplay, second it becomes about they punishment system, downvotes come. But thanks for not downvoting anyway {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Did you even read what i god said... i said i CAN'T RIGHT NOW I AM ON MOBILE AND I MIGHT DO IT LATER. So no, i didn't forget the dang logs, i don't have them right now.... "Can't wait. I'm really **looking forward** to the chat logs that got you banned," AKA when you post them, I'll be waiting. > not that they are good at what they do anyway... It's hard evidence, unbiased, and it focuses on the one thing that a punishment should focus on: _your_ actions. >Edit: also i saw the summoner code and all that crap. But guess what it doesn't do? Be specific. It doesn't say that if you are being competitive and have no ill intent you won't get banned. You could even say something "toxic" as a joke to a friend and another player reports it and you get banned even though your friend liked the joke. # All taken directly from the Summoner's Code: _____________________ ##_Section 1: Support Your Team_ "Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise." ____________________ ##_Section 4: Enjoy yourself, but not at anyone elses' expense._ "Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. If two players on a team start fighting, good communication and teamwork become nearly impossible. Once communication breaks down, the likelihood of victory is drastically diminished. It isn't uncommon for simple, good natured teasing to spiral out of control into a loss, so do yourself a favor and don't run the risk of sabotaging your own success." _____________ ## _Section 5: Build relationships_ "League of Legends is a team game, and, as such, familiarity and rapport with the other competitors with whom you play is going to be a big part of your success. With that in mind, it would behoove you to adopt a cordial demeanor and attempt to make friends. " Not specific in the slightest...?
Yeah not specific. does it say "saying these words aren't sportsmanlike in any circumstance." Or anything like that. It generalizes be nice. So what? Everyone knows that.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TWg3PJ3v,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-15T15:50:09.582+0000) > > Not two. Three. Rageblade makes it two. and why is her w max hp? Oh yeah, because she is SUPPOSED to counter tanks btw. i remind you of that, next time you complain about getting deleted by rengar or other assassins without counterplay. theyre supposed to counter your ass. if vayne killing fighters and tanks without counterplay is fine, then so is your ass getting deleted by an assassin without anything you can do about it. fun gameplay for everyone.
I'm fine with that. That's how the game is supposed to be. Counters. If you just buy certain items to counter assassins, have a good peeling support, etc and that'll help. I don't see a problem with vayne or assasins right now.
Moody P (NA)
: When is Garen getting reworked?
He's never getting one really. I want his r changed as it doesnt match his character at all. But riot says they want him to remain a simple starter champion
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n3a3rlJN,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T08:12:55.583+0000) > > Not really .. besides MR gives less stats for higher cost. I can have 3 armor items and not take any damage from ad champs and have 3 mr items another game and still die in 3 seconds to mages. Because mages have more penetration easier. It's why the gold on oblivion orb was increased a little. Like I said. Armor is reduced by atleast 24% in every game. Every game has a black cleaver in it. And if it doesn’t then it has multiple last whisper items.
Have you seen the percents though? 200 armor blocks like 80% or something and 200 mr which is harder to achieve gains like.. 70%. I don't remeber exactly but it isn't as much.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Yeah i know you don't because you want to believe that your precious little league is a perfect little company when even people outside of the game know its system sucks. What a different viewpoint you have! Some people (like myself) would actually be heavily interested in seeing real, tangible evidence of an abusive system punishing innocent players. You should provide evidence of it so people can see what actually happened and how bad the system is. See what I'm getting at? _Back up what you claim. _ >I don't spread misinformation, I've looked into this subject a lot. And banning someone just because they got 1 offense a month for a bad game is not okay. You don't spread misinformation, but also you won't provide the chat logs because... "you're not lying"? What's the harm in posting hard evidence to support your claim? Maybe it's because that's not _actually_ what happened. >Not banning the people with the problems is not okay. Allow me to introduce you to the [Player Behavior boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation). Tons of players get punished and even banned for negative behavior. >Riot not telling you what is ban worthy and not is not okay. The rules are pretty self explanatory, but you can also refer to the: - [Summoner's Code](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/) - [The Riot Support FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) - [The Player Behavior Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation) - [Loading Screen Tips](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6sm4lx/i_have_forged_a_list_of_all_the_loading_screen/) But yeah, Riot doesn't make the rules clear. They also don't give players _multiple_ chances, requiring players to disregard a 10 game chat restriction, a 25 game chat restriction, and a 14-day gameplay ban for them to receive a permanent suspension. >Then, i got one punishment. And anytime i said anything toxic in the slightest i got a penalty. which led to a perm. So you disregarded the multiple chances you were given, refused to change your actions, then received a permanent suspension that could have been avoided entirely, and now you're blaming Riot instead of taking responsibility for your actions. Gotcha. >so don't you for one second think the system is great because you mute all and don't use the chat because i know as well as many other from experience and research that the system is flawed. Hey, fun fact, I have actually been permanently banned before. So you're just straight up wrong, sorry. >And as many say... toxicity can be muted. Inting can not. You're right, I fully agree here. I think Riot does need to do a better job of cracking down on people who intentionally feed or AFK. _Especially_ in ranked. >And just banning us when we aren't causing a problem is not right. I might post my chat logs when i actually have a computer to use and can access them, but for now you're stuck with my speech here. I am very, VERY one sided on this topic. Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to the chat logs that got you banned, the ones that _just_ say "for telling someone to stop being toxic and that inting means intentional/for telling someone not to be toxic." And that alone. Remember now, don't change your story in the future, because you're claiming that this (^) got you a punishment and nothing else. >I just don't like the system at all and get annoyed how often people say that it is fine and want "proof" You get annoyed that people want proof of your outlandish claims? Yeah, that's kind of what people are going to do when you say something that goes against the consensus and has never happened before. Again, looking forward to those logs. > Good day, hope it is going well for you Thanks, you too. Don't forget those logs.
Did you even read what i god said... i said i CAN'T RIGHT NOW I AM ON MOBILE AND I MIGHT DO IT LATER. So no, i didn't forget the dang logs, i don't have them right now.... not that they are good at what they do anyway... but regardless, the system is terrible. It occasionally does it correctly, but most of the time it doesn't. As I've said before, i have friends who know overwatch and league are two of the worst systems out there. They don't even play league and they know it. Edit: also i saw the summoner code and all that crap. But guess what it doesn't do? Be specific. It doesn't say that if you are being competitive and have no ill intent you won't get banned. You could even say something "toxic" as a joke to a friend and another player reports it and you get banned even though your friend liked the joke.
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kZMwflPP,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-15T23:03:22.703+0000) > > Yes i am adding out somethings like "you're doing just as bad as me" but that's not the point. The point is, for me getting targeted by toxicity and me telling them to stop, even if i add an insult onto it, does that warrant a BAN for ONE GAME that ENTIRE MONTH i was toxic and it was only when i was telling someone to stoo being toxic. It should not be a ban. Yes i did have a 14, but it was a whole month earlier. So i shouldn't be getting a ban because I'm "consistantly toxic" once a month is not consistent If it were up to me, there would be no rules on how to communicatewith other human beings. Just deep down on principle, thats wrong. Perhaps being american, i am brainwashed about how important being able to speak your mind is. But I digress, in the end, you still broke the rules. I know you think its minor, and that sucks they punished ya for it. But you didnt HAVE TO insult them. That was for your own personal satisfaction. So dont spread misinformation like "i got punished for telling someone to stop being toxic and that int means intentional" ... no. You got punished for whatever passive aggressive insult you said. Lets just be pragmatic about these things please. Leading people to believe what you said helps no one understand the rules.
I never straight up insulted them with something like moron. I said maybe "shut the h word up or i am not f word inting you a word." This is not completely accurate as i said, i don't have the log. But yes i should have just muted them but so i didn't. My point again. DOES THAT. DESERVE. A PERMA BAN? no it does not. Chat restrict me, i hate those and i realize that i should calm down if it happens again. But no. Just throw out a perm. And once again, i do not lie about this. There is zero benefit here. I don't want sympathy, I'm not trying to rally against league, or get unbanned, I'm just stating my point of view.
: Possible AP Bruiser Items That Wouldn't Be Abused By Other Classes
Hashinin wouldn't approve. But who cares because hash only cares about his bruisers.
: lux r procs it only one time, not all 6
6? She has three procs. Q hit then proc, e hit then proc, r procs them both and applies its own. And r is insanely low cd. So technicay you only need one. And it makes it so early game she can cs better and do more damage when abilities are down.
: There's no incentive to play ranked over normals anymore.
Incentive? Season rewards are a thing... showing your skill through ranked as well.
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kZMwflPP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T22:25:12.594+0000) > > Tbh riots a bit TOO harsh on chat punishment though. I got punishment once a month for telling someone to stop being toxic and that inting means intentional. So glad i was banned for telling someone not to be toxic. Great system rito. Bravo. Kinda doubt it bud. Had to be an insult in there. You probably blocked out the part where you added "moron" or some other insult to the end of "stop being toxic".
Yes i am adding out somethings like "you're doing just as bad as me" but that's not the point. The point is, for me getting targeted by toxicity and me telling them to stop, even if i add an insult onto it, does that warrant a BAN for ONE GAME that ENTIRE MONTH i was toxic and it was only when i was telling someone to stoo being toxic. It should not be a ban. Yes i did have a 14, but it was a whole month earlier. So i shouldn't be getting a ban because I'm "consistantly toxic" once a month is not consistent
Hotarµ (NA)
: If you're going to make a claim about something like that, prepare for people to call you out on it. I don't think that's what happened and I still don't believe you until you actually prove it. Don't spread misinformation.
Yeah i know you don't because you want to believe that your precious little league is a perfect little company when even people outside of the game know its system sucks. I can search on google for bad systems and i get some top 10 vids and crap then up on the first pages you see league complaints. I don't spread misinformation, I've looked into this subject a lot. And banning someone just because they got 1 offense a month for a bad game is not okay. Not banning the people with the problems is not okay. Chat logs manipulating the situation to make you look more toxic by cherry picking and not using all of chat is not okay. Riot not telling you what is ban worthy and not is not okay. And i can go on and on and on. I thought the system was good once. I could get little mad then not get punished for years. Then, i got one punishment. And anytime i said anything toxic in the slightest i got a penalty. which led to a perm. so don't you for one second think the system is great because you mute all and don't use the chat because i know as well as many other from experience and research that the system is flawed. And as many say... toxicity can be muted. Inting can not. There is free speech, it doesn't mean be jerks all the time but it does allow us to be a little mad at times. And just banning us when we aren't causing a problem is not right. I might post my chat logs when i actually have a computer to use and can access them, but for now you're stuck with my speech here. I am very, VERY one sided on this topic. I heavily believe the system needs a change. And if you don't agree or believe me, don't. But saying what the f word i am not inting shut the h word up is bannable why? It shouldn't be at all. No toxicity meant here at all if you think i am being toxic. I just don't like the system at all and get annoyed how often people say that it is fine and want "proof" i am very convinced in this topic. Good day, hope it is going well for you~ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: imagine actually taking this long to revert ranked.
Wrong. you have the BOARDS asking. I've never seen anyone outside of boards complain about it. Not even all of boards do.
: Where are the Yasuo nerfs on the PBE??
Uh yasuo is getting some changes though. Crit damage % lowered and ad lowered
Hensetsu (EUW)
: What is this bias lol "Strongest class in the game". We aren't the ones who are making Tanks virtually obsolete top lane.
Thn you realize conquerer is the reason tanks aren't top and not the top champs alone.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Sincerely doubt that. Post the chat logs and we can review them, there's no way you would get punished for just saying that.
Why would i? I don't give a crap anymore. It's not like you guys have power to do anything and riot won't accept my tickets at all or anything. No point to it I'm not denying posting it for not wanting to because im lying. 1. I'm on mobile rn and don't have them. 2. This discussion isn't about me 3. As i said before it isn't like you can change anything 4. Chat logs have zero context. At one point i said "int. Inting. Really." Which makes it look toxix but really i was just saying that since someone suddenly called me out for inting and then i went on to explain inting meant intentional. Then after that game. Banned. I was not the issue and i got banned.
rujitra (NA)
: Good news! Both behaviors you think should be punishable are already punishable!
Tbh riots a bit TOO harsh on chat punishment though. I got punishment once a month for telling someone to stop being toxic and that inting means intentional. So glad i was banned for telling someone not to be toxic. Great system rito. Bravo.
: you didn't real the OP this is a rework
What...? If you're saying i didn't read yes i did. And I'm saying she doesn't need one since r procs passive anyway so she doesn't need it.
: Lux passive rework idae
Lux r procs her passive anyway. So who cares.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TWg3PJ3v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T08:24:30.741+0000) > > Vayne w at MAX RANK does only 14% max hp. Meaning by maxing, if you have 2000 hp, it does 280 true damage. what juggernaut or tank only builds 2000 hp? fighters tend to get between 3000 upwards to 4500 health (darius, garen, nasus and other juggers), which puts silver bolts damage at around 450 to 600. 14% max health in true damage in two auto attacks without being attached to a mechanic that allows her opponents to deny it is ridiculous. there isnt even a discussion about it. there are only 3 champions in the game with max health true damage in their kits. out of those 3 vayne is the only one that doesnt have it attached to a mechanic that alters her playstile, but just tacked onto her auto attacks for free.
Not two. Three. Rageblade makes it two. and why is her w max hp? Oh yeah, because she is SUPPOSED to counter tanks btw.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Why are people so against the Mastery champion lock for ranked?
New players: ah finally after grinding months I've finally hit 30 and can play ranked. Wait, i need rank 3 on over 10 champions? (Because you need to own over 10) yeah no. Stop being so selfish and think abiut other people please. I had to make a new account and i wouldn't be able to play ranked for another month from now playing champions i don't really want to play just so I'd have enough points to play ranked even though I'm not going to touch those others 99% of games? Reasonable. Not.
DunkProphet (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TWg3PJ3v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T08:24:30.741+0000) > > Vayne w at MAX RANK does only 14% max hp. Meaning by maxing, if you have 2000 hp, it does 280 true damage. So you're math is off by quite a bit As Darius I will have around 3500 hp mid/late game (with a steraks/Visage/Cleaver build), with 3.5k she deals 490 true dmg a hit. I rounded it to 500 to simplify. How is my Math off by quite a bit?
Because a Vayne with a max rank w definitely has more than just boots and rageblade as you stated.
KyraHahah (EUNE)
: Skin ideas?
Pool party jinx Kitty cat rengar Dragonling Gnar Candyland Azir Reverse Kindred Astronaut Pyke Archlight Zed To list a few ideas of mine.. ^^^
DunkProphet (EUNE)
: NERF VAYNE
Vayne w at MAX RANK does only 14% max hp. Meaning by maxing, if you have 2000 hp, it does 280 true damage. So you're math is off by quite a bit
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n3a3rlJN,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-02-15T07:54:38.773+0000) > > 1. Because armor is one of the most cheap things in the game > 2. Because if it was expensive, then assassins wouldn't be viable over other classes > 3. Mages have cheap items too. Void staff gives more stats than a last whisper item and is cheaper. > 4. It doesn't even penetrate very much. A dirk only pens about 8 armor. Vs like a mages 18 from boots alone. > 5. The stats given actually aren't all that high. > 6. Maybe some other stuff, idk I'm not going on longer. I will say armor is only cheap because it’s worthless and reduced by 24% by default in 90+% of games.
Not really .. besides MR gives less stats for higher cost. I can have 3 armor items and not take any damage from ad champs and have 3 mr items another game and still die in 3 seconds to mages. Because mages have more penetration easier. It's why the gold on oblivion orb was increased a little.
Lyxx (NA)
: Why are Lethality items so cheap?
1. Because armor is one of the most cheap things in the game 2. Because if it was expensive, then assassins wouldn't be viable over other classes 3. Mages have cheap items too. Void staff gives more stats than a last whisper item and is cheaper. 4. It doesn't even penetrate very much. A dirk only pens about 8 armor. Vs like a mages 18 from boots alone. 5. The stats given actually aren't all that high. 6. Maybe some other stuff, idk I'm not going on longer.
69er (OCE)
: Matchmaking is broken
I don't know what all you people are talking about. I haven't experience one problem.
: -3 Base AD Q Crit 160% wow soo much nerfs
Oh my god, riots nerfing the thing that is making him strong and not overdoing a nerf, woooow so much nerfs yasuo needs to be -10000% winrate because i don't like playing against him. No they targeted him correctly. His crit % was increased when the crit changed and now they reverted and then removed a tiny bit of ad. So yes he is still viable but no he isn't as strong. Those numbers may seem small but they add up. A lot.
: Malz rework needed
Qss- an item counters malz ult. Cleanse- a summoner spell, aka one of the best things in the game which its only purpose is to stop cc, can't counter malz ult. HMMMM
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HaXMbbqc,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T23:29:12.603+0000) > > Your point is invalid though. If it is a ZERO. TOLERANCE. WORD. Then it will be zero tolerance. what if the person decides to do it, afking and not reporting? Is it okay then? Then report it. Here, I'll say it again; **THEN REPORT IT**. Which is what happened to the OP. And here we are. And so, they are judged on their behavior. >No it isn't! One of my friends died through this type of shit and it is not okay alright? Zt is ZT. Don't defend it. I feel like you already forgot what you've said earlier in your attempt to salvage some weird argument you are currently trying to make; > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HaXMbbqc,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T23:04:02.021+0000) > > Still not a permanent worthy. It doesn't ruin the game. So why should it matter? I can say that and get banned just by making a joke like "this scuttle crab is so lonely it should kys." And banned suddenly. hmm... yeah makes sense. Not exactly the case here.. but still.. just saying a word isn't a reason to ban them. You're already contradicting yourself.
If four people say kys to someone and they afk... THERE IS NO GOD DAMN PERSON TO REPORT IT. SO STFU. MY FRIEND DIED BECAUSE OF SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS. It is a problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HaXMbbqc,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T23:24:46.062+0000) > > What apparently isn't clear to you that zero tolerance isn't zero tolerance if it goes unpunished. I already addressed that; "Which doesn't change the situation here in the slightest. OP was obviously reported otherwise those games would not have been considered. So your point is moot."
Your point is invalid though. If it is a ZERO. TOLERANCE. WORD. Then it will be zero tolerance. what if the person decides to do it, afking and not reporting? Is it okay then? No it isn't! One of my friends died through this type of shit and it is not okay alright? Zt is ZT. Don't defend it.
: Does Neeko seem kinda bland to anyone else?
Better than an overtuned, have everything you could possibly need champion like irelia, camille, akali, etc.
: Nice strawman Also cyber bullying doesn't exist
It very much does... i know someone who legitimately died and another who almost legitimately died because they were considering suicide and cyber bullying finally pushed them to do it. The one did it the other failed to do so but hurt hinself nonetheless
Show more

bluefire mark 2

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion