: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000012,timestamp=2019-11-16T12:01:44.582+0000) > > *headpat* "No. I keep *that* particular entry point well secured. It's why I have Gunners pass through every once in a while." *Anderas walked past and noticed an odd smell.* "I'll grab the medical supplies for you. Depending on who we've got showing up, this will either be quick or... a rather long conversation." *He continued walking on up the stairway, towards a receeded door. It was opened up, and he slightly gasped.* "...oh. Evening."
: > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006900010001,timestamp=2019-10-30T20:42:04.130+0000) > > ((No specific location, she escaped through the sewers with a group of mages that she recruited while she was supposed to be helping the mageseekers and the last shown part in the comic, they all climbed over the rocks and into the water after Lux blasted through the pile of rock and stone that Sylas had created to block off the path. Then Lux says "Now we find somewhere to stay" and then the comic has like an ending message of lux basically saying she would use her light to restore what her light destroyed basically.)) (Fair enough, sounds good. So, how do you want to do this? Are you looking to have Serilda meet up with Lux and the other mages?) > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006900010002,timestamp=2019-10-30T22:35:50.680+0000) > > "Blades only..." *Ariella seemed to speak rather softly, one hand rubbing against the other for a moment.* "Are you sure?" *Ariella's expression, even hidden partially in shade by the hood, there was something she was trying to ask, but was showing genuine concern. Concern for people that, most likely, would kill her on-sight.* "Because I have seen far worse being used indiscriminately - fighters and hiders alike. Even their own forces, I think." > > *There would have been a moment where Ariella inhaled sharply, rubbing her hand against the wrapped wrist, before slowly exhaling breath.* "Something as dangerous as it was... I'm still shocked it exists. That it's even *possible* to do that without incredible magics." Lux shrugged. "Well I mean, if you want me to run down the entire Noxian military system, such as it is... their ranged warfare depends heavily on crossbows and catapults." Lux continued. "You know, weapons that are purely automatic and require no finesse. You won't find trained longbowmen in the Noxian hordes. And some of them DO know how to use magic, but saying that is being generous. It's mostly just parlor tricks that don't make a dent in fine Demacian armor. I mean... in pretty much every battle, they've outnumbered us ten to one, yet we always come out on top. Quality wins over quantity every time." "Rightly so." The Innkeeper added proudly, before looking ashamed to have interrupted. "Oh... sorry." > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006900010003,timestamp=2019-10-31T00:36:47.024+0000) > > **"Not the masks that cover my whole face, but just a classical eye mask that'll cover my eyes from the public! Of course, I can't eat noodles with a mask over my whole face!"** He told Lux with his arms crossed now seeing the nation of Ionia in full eyesight only before they were sailing past arriving ships to even ships that were already docked into the port. > > **"Welcome to Ionia, you landlubbers! Prepare to dock!"** Wave cried as the crew aboard the ship started to make preparations as the ship made its way into the port marking their trip over and a new one just beginning. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FDAU_hER0 > > In the short distance, everyone would be seeing Ionian styled lanterns hung across the village with musicians performing the style of Ionian music in the air giving the festival a lively feeling. Running off the ship and staring into the wild scenery of such a bright festival, Aline would have starry eyes as she gazed upon such life within the village. > > People sharing food with loved ones, lights from the lanterns illuminating the village, musicians performing such festive music in the air, and even women performing special dances in an Eastern style. **"Lux! It's so lively! I've never seen such life in a place before! The music and the scenery are so full of life! I even feel the lively magic in the air!"** She said spinning around happily on the dock waiting for the others to join her. > > **"Go on, we'll be here repairing the ship. Enjoy yourselves."** Wave told them as he motioned with his hand to wave the passengers off to have their little fun at the festival. > > **"I'll be joining you both later on as I'm going to grab a mask from a merchant nearby...Go on without me."** Razor told them leaping on the dock wearing a coat over himself then walked down the dock towards the village leaving the two to do their fun business. Lux was THIS CLOSE to throwing a rope around Razor and dragging him along, but she decided to be nice and let him get his mask. This was way better than the Ionian-themed parades that were occasionally held in the higher class portions of Demacia! Lux clapped her hands excitedly as she looked over all the options for places to eat. It wasn't long before a colorful streamer landed in her hair, and this made her giggle. "Let's not wait, then~!" Lux said happily. "Hopefully Maskface gets here soon. So, where should we go first~?" > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000001000000010000000100000002,timestamp=2019-11-01T11:27:20.957+0000) > > "Modesty is a strange thing among Demacians." Talon conceded, eyes closed, lips curved in a mirthless smile. > > "In the same way that code led you to me, that foolish attempt to frame me has led me to this village. I sense we might have a common enemy hidden under the lights of this kingdom. Someone with the audacity to throw an attempt on your King's life clearly had the power, contacts, and resources to attempt it and escape unscathed. Except for the amateur assassin, of course." > > That was probably pathetic. That was how far his search had taken him, to search answers in Demacia. The General would kill him just for the idea. Smokes and mirrors had made him miserable. > > > > // Noted! This was something Lux instinctively did not want to discuss with a Noxian. In truth, yes, of course there were people within Demacia who would be happy to see the King taken out of the picture. Politics between the Noble houses in Demacia was about as friendly as politics between rival pirate ships in Bilgewater. About as underhanded in conversations, too. Lux did her best to shrug indifferently. "Honesty is important." Lux stated. "And in the spirit of being honest, that doesn't really narrow it down. You're a Noxian assassin. You'd be hard pressed to find someone in Demacia who WOULDN'T want to make your life more difficult." Of course, she knew that she was avoiding the topic of someone in Demacia wanting the King dead. She exhaled deeply. "Do you have anyone in mind as to who it might have been?" She asked.
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001000000010000000100000001000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:09:42.783+0000) > >Retcon note; Ariella never showed the scars. Me did duncebrain and forgot what made those marks. > >Also, server ticks ate my original response. Rito why u do dis. "You're quite alright. Again, a simpler room will do fine." *Ariella gave a brief smile towards the man, then turned back to Luxanna.* "And if what you're saying about their weapons is true, then your soldiers are lucky." *Ariella's wrapped hand slipped behind her back, hand clenching into a fist as she spoke.* "I wandered out to a village one day, simply hoping to trade for a few fruits that I needed for a particular baked good, and the entire area surrounding it was desecrated. Sickening fumes were seeping out from the ground, and the soil burned to the touch." *She closed her eyes for a moment, briefly inhaling before exhaling.* "There were a few people trapped inside of a pool of the liquid responsible. At least... I don't think it was one person." "I was sick for weeks after that; more sick than anything I've ever known, even though I often tended to the weak and infirm where I could."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000600000000000000000001000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-25T06:30:25.888+0000) > > *Anderas had opened the door, turning behind himself to check the area around, not seeing Miss Fortune where she was.* > *He sighed, pulling out his pocket-watch and tapping the button, causing him to flash and flare for a moment in dull light, before transforming back into his Yordle form. He was only a few feet tall, with dark purple fur and rather well-built clothing. Not too different from the appearance that Sarah would have seen, still a well kept suit and slacks, still holding the briefcase.* > > *Afterwards, he walked through the doorway and into the slaughterdock. It was incredibly bright inside of it, but the blaring light was shut and closed with the door, leaving the outside back in shade. For the brief instant that the door was open for, it was clearly* not *the interior of a slaughterdock. Not by half.* Miss Fortune squinted her eyes as she looked closely at what Andreas was doing, a bit confused by the fact that he was tapping on a .. pocketwatch? Her eyes widened a bit as she watched his body light up in rather dull light, flashing and flaring from a distance. "Oh ..?" Miss Fortune mumbled to herself as she watched in astonishment .. he's a ***yordle*** ..? His dark purple fur and rather .. rich-looking clothing was a bit impressive, the same suit and slacks he worn in his .. taller form also, she hadn't seen dark purple fur on a yordle before. He still held his usual briefcase at his side as she watched him as he walked into a doorway, Miss Fortune immediately left her position behind the post as she moved slowly towards the door he was entering. The blaring light that shined alongside the incredible brightness that laid beyond the door caused Sarah to have to hold an arm up over her eyes, blocking some of the light. The door then closed and Miss Fortune rushed over towards it. As she made it to the door, she looked down at the knob for a few moments. _'What was that ..?'_ Miss Fortune though to herself. It most certainly was ***not*** the slaughterdocks .. her eyes furrowing a bit as she braced herself for what would await on the other side of this door. Placing her hand on the knob, she started to twist it. Twisting the knob, she pushed the door open as she held an arm over her eyes, ready for the brightness that shined before to shine into her eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000000000000000000100000000000000000002000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-04T22:07:23.203+0000) *The material would have begun to physically tug at Miss Fortune's fingertips, like a hand trying to pull her out of water near a dock. The pulling force was relatively warm, about on par with someone's hand that had been toasted by a nearby fireplace. The material also began to ripple as she made contact, shimmering ever so slightly.* *The light tug would escalate to a rough pull of the wrist, and Miss Fortune could feel the other side; a comfortable warmth for winter months, almost certainly.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:44:51.885+0000) > > "Quite a ways away. Though we do travel through Ionia on occasion... we're not what one would call 'locals' or anything of the sort." *He slipped away the drink, understanding the mutual distrust. Anderas flipped out that small object again, staring at it for a moment or three, before seeming to squint at it.* > > *A solitary scream could be heard in the distance.* > "Well, *that's* going to be problematic to clean..." *Anderas was staring at what would have looked like a pocket watch, but seemed to be reacting to whatever was being shown.* > *He snapped it closed and slipped it away.* "Looks like she'd found someone who didn't exactly act as friendly as you. Hopefully they don't get too much blood on themselves. They should be done in a minute or two, and I wouldn't advise going *too* close after that fight is done with." "I could tell, not that it was very hard. You don't really sound like a local, though you do get lost like one~" Ahri mused, having found quite a few lost travelers, merchants, and such during her time wandering Ionia's forests. "Are you late for something?" She asked, noting his insistence on checking whatever that watch looking device was. Ahri's attention snapped towards the sound of the scream, and then back to her new acquaintance when he spoke. "You don't seem very concerned for your friend, so I assume a few bandits pose little threat to them?" She asked, noting they made no attempt to move towards where the commotion came from. "Are you the same? Or is your friend the brawn of the team?"
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ef,timestamp=2019-11-02T01:59:46.059+0000) "Well if they do any lasting damage, it would certainly leave a dent in more ways than one, I suppose." *Anderas pulled out a small object, fitting inside his hand rather nicely, that shone a rather bright electric blue. The metals that it was made from would have been finely cleaned and properly cared for; brilliantly glossy brass and bronze with some matte grey steel, probably Noxian in origin.* "I do apologize but, uh, I'll have to untidy myself a little here. Just to make sure they don't, eh... turn on me by accident. Please excuse the visual burning that might happen." *He pressed a small button on the side, which caused the head of the device to suddenly pop upwards; several layers of outward-facing cogs suddenly began turning, each layer turning clockwise-counterclockwise-clockwise in direction for their pattern. In a second or two, the light suddenly flared up as particles were being pulled away from Anderas' form, wreathing him in light for a brief moment before the device closed.* *There Anderas stood, barely over two feet tall. His dull purple fur was rather well kept, ears wide out - as per the usual for Yordles - and his eyes a rather bright shade of jade.* "With that over... no, I don't personally carry weapons of the conventional sense. Though I've been quite capable of brutality when needed." *Anderas brushed off a bit of dust from his lab uniform, sighing.* "I will admit, though. I really hope that I don't have to clean them *too* thoroughly after they're done. Ideally it's only a few splashes of red here and there and a bit or two."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000600000000000000000001000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-25T06:30:25.888+0000) > > *Anderas had opened the door, turning behind himself to check the area around, not seeing Miss Fortune where she was.* > *He sighed, pulling out his pocket-watch and tapping the button, causing him to flash and flare for a moment in dull light, before transforming back into his Yordle form. He was only a few feet tall, with dark purple fur and rather well-built clothing. Not too different from the appearance that Sarah would have seen, still a well kept suit and slacks, still holding the briefcase.* > > *Afterwards, he walked through the doorway and into the slaughterdock. It was incredibly bright inside of it, but the blaring light was shut and closed with the door, leaving the outside back in shade. For the brief instant that the door was open for, it was clearly* not *the interior of a slaughterdock. Not by half.* Miss Fortune squinted her eyes as she looked closely at what Andreas was doing, a bit confused by the fact that he was tapping on a .. pocketwatch? Her eyes widened a bit as she watched his body light up in rather dull light, flashing and flaring from a distance. "Oh ..?" Miss Fortune mumbled to herself as she watched in astonishment .. he's a ***yordle*** ..? His dark purple fur and rather .. rich-looking clothing was a bit impressive, the same suit and slacks he worn in his .. taller form also, she hadn't seen dark purple fur on a yordle before. He still held his usual briefcase at his side as she watched him as he walked into a doorway, Miss Fortune immediately left her position behind the post as she moved slowly towards the door he was entering. The blaring light that shined alongside the incredible brightness that laid beyond the door caused Sarah to have to hold an arm up over her eyes, blocking some of the light. The door then closed and Miss Fortune rushed over towards it. As she made it to the door, she looked down at the knob for a few moments. _'What was that ..?'_ Miss Fortune though to herself. It most certainly was ***not*** the slaughterdocks .. her eyes furrowing a bit as she braced herself for what would await on the other side of this door. Placing her hand on the knob, she started to twist it. Twisting the knob, she pushed the door open as she held an arm over her eyes, ready for the brightness that shined before to shine into her eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006000000000000000000010000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T18:36:28.728+0000) *What would have been where a doorway was upon Sarah Fortune opening it would have stared back in something not quite right; a shimmering golden-white veil of some sort of... liquid? Smoke? Regardless, it was roiling and seemingly responding to her presence. It would have felt like lukewarm, thick fluid of some sorts, if touched.* *Aside from that, it was generating a very dim light - probably why it looked like torchlight from when the door was closed.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010,timestamp=2019-11-02T09:51:37.700+0000) > > tmw you realize >you've made a bigger continuity error than goddamn Halo Reach did when compared to the novels? >**UUUUUUH *FUCK*** > >I've actually gone and done a Reach. *sharp inhale* **FUUUUUUCHK** >also, you'll have to excuse me for pulling bs out of my ass, otherwise it'll be unexplained bull. *~~GUESS BANDLE CITY HAS A TIME DISTORTION EFFECT NOW~~* "The smokescreen projection systems make the most of it, really. Aside from that, nothing like some good old fashoned commerce, eh?" *He continued soldering away, paying extremely close attention to what was happening on his side of things.* "Best we keep going, yes?" *A set of lights built into the ceiling would suddenly burst to light, bright red being flared across the room. There wasn't an accompanying sound, though.* "Oh... *hell*..." *He inhaled, then began walking away after making sure his equipment was properly turned off.* "I'll be a moment. Unexpected visitor is all."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000001000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:07:05.024+0000) > > *Ariella was going to try to play off the lack of understanding as to how coinage works, but seemed to halt when she heard a certain name pop up.* "So, I take it they're not exactly welcome here?" *She did also hear the man behind the counter, then speaking again.* "Something more simple. I'd rather keep privacy, if you'd let me." *Ariella then turned back towards Luxanna, shrugging slightly.* > > "I knew a few different people who fought against them. Some were... *different,*" *speaking after a brief pause wherein she tapped her own chest - implying that Ariella meant other Vastaya, before continuing;* "While others were more like the soldiers here." > *She sighed, staring at her own hand for a moment. There were a series of wrappings over her forearm, some of them slightly tinged an odd tone of reddish-orange.* "What sort of weapons did they use?" "What sorts of weapons did... who use?" Lux asked. "You mean Noxians? Axes and hammers, mostly, like any typical horde of untrained mercenaries. Few of them have the training to expertly handle a fine sword or spear." Only after Lux said those words did she realize how judgmental she was being, but such was the rivalry between the cities. "Very few Noxians are ever welcome in Demacia." Lux added, as the man behind the counter patiently waited. "Not like they'd want to come here, anyway. We've basically been at war in one way or another for centuries." > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000001000000010000000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-27T22:55:46.043+0000) > > **"Just don't blame me if your plans go sour blondie...I do have a small reputation for ill luck indeed."** Razor explained shaking his head looking at Aline who was beaming with excitement. > > **"I say we eat some Ionian ramen noodles then go buy some masks!"** Aline suggested now having Razor's attention from the mentioning of "masks". > > **"You two can go ahead and grab ramen to your heart's content while I shall fetch myself a mask first...In such a way, my ill-luck won't strike us."** "You'll get a mask... first?" Lux asked, as if this was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. As if she didn't even understand what those words meant. "But why? How will you eat ramen noodles when you're wearing a mask? Have you thought this through, Razor? Because I don't think your plan will work as well as you're hoping." > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0069,timestamp=2019-10-29T14:04:31.154+0000) > > ((Hey, wanted to take a dip into Lux's recent comic issue with this RP .. decided to give it a try. If you don't like the idea, or perhaps aren't up to speed with the comic issue then you can put an end to this. Just thought it would be cool to try out. Also, this is my newest OC and I wanted to start an rp with you since Serilda is from Demacia.)) > > [Serilda](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JdyZz3nk1Hq6eVvRDngakAnWxjO6CsqLGdmjCyyZ--c/edit?usp=sharing) wasn't very fond of Luxanna, 'The Lady of Luminosity'. Lux didn't leave a good impression on Serilda after what she and Sylas did to Demacia. No personal interaction had ever taken place between Luxanna & Serilda, yet it was like Serilda was meant to dislike her. Serilda was raised to resent sorcery and even so .. Serilda still shows sympathy to those who fall to Demacia's Justice System .. simply for being .. and not actually commiting any type of crime .. technically. However, Demacia considers it a crime so Serilda really has no say and can only follow the rules and regulations set for her to abide by. > > Sylas' onslaught was one of the hardest things Serilda ever had to witness and to find out that it was all because of .. Luxanna. Nonstop training, day after day, has started to drain Serilda. Constantly having to stay on high alert and be aware of her surroundings at all times can be pretty stressful. Luxanna hadn't been seen back in the kingdom since we were instructed to raid homes and seek out all mages that my have been hiding inside of Demacia's walls. Serilda had never felt more cold-blooded in her life .. taking people from their families .. destroying people's lives. It's something she never wants to have to do again .. but is also something she can never forgive herself for. But .. she has to live with it. > > Jarvan had turned Demacia into something it had never been before, he enforced the laws with such hatred and anger with seemingly no regard for the life of any mage that was to be found inside of Demacia's walls. It was scary .. intimidating .. but could you blame him ..? I mean .. he lost his father. Serilda could feel her heart fall into her gut every time she had to face him. And as for Garen, he seemed to be acting stranger than he ever had before. It was just a lot to take in, Demacia had changed. > > One day, Serilda decided to sneak out the back exit .. leaving Demacia. She had the intent of returning and was fully aware that this action could possibly have consequences. Serilda wanted to look for the mages to escape, sure that Luxanna had probably fled along with them considering she just dissapeared after everything settled down. Serilda had no intent of harming any of the mages, infact she had aided a mage in their escape from Demacia once before. A huge risk, but no one ever found out about it. > > Serilda felt like it might've been risky to still be wearing her Demacian Armor because if any of the mages were to actually spot her, they'd probably run to find a spot to hide assuming that she was trying to arrest them. She wouldn't be able to enter the city to change so she simply had to hope that she wouldn't be blown into pieces by any attacks sent her way by mages. Serilda had been raised to tolerate Demacia's government .. and it was her choice to follow it. Although she didn't have much choice, if she refused she would have been thrown into a dungeon or something along the lines of that. > > Even so, Serilda still didn't have a good impression of Luxanna. She didn't really know the full story but according to sources, Luxanna admitted to being the cause of the onslaught. Maybe she was trying to make up for it ..? Serilda had heard that Sylas escaped as well, she hoped Luxanna didn't return to him. It's not likely that she would go back to him, so Serilda simply shook the thought out of her head as it was the middle of the night and she was walking in absolute darkness. She hadn't brought a torch or any type of light source with her, which she started to regret as she hoped to find a light from a campfire or something of the sort. Feeling her way down the path, she held her hands out in front of her so she wouldn't walk into any branches, trees, bushes, etc. (I'm not too up to speed on the comics, but I can try. I know about Sylas and how he used the tome Lux gave him to escape execution. Only part I'm missing is - where is Lux currently hiding, according to the recent comic?)
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00690001,timestamp=2019-10-30T15:41:51.263+0000) > >The comic was... well, it wasn't ~~Sejuani's~~ Ashe's. Lux actually *was a character* in all of it. >...not as bright as her magic but still a character. > >Also you'd be surprised what some unkempt sword-using scrub like me, the RPer, can do with a few simple guards and maneuvers. "Blades only..." *Ariella seemed to speak rather softly, one hand rubbing against the other for a moment.* "Are you sure?" *Ariella's expression, even hidden partially in shade by the hood, there was something she was trying to ask, but was showing genuine concern. Concern for people that, most likely, would kill her on-sight.* "Because I have seen far worse being used indiscriminately - fighters and hiders alike. Even their own forces, I think." *There would have been a moment where Ariella inhaled sharply, rubbing her hand against the wrapped wrist, before slowly exhaling breath.* "Something as dangerous as it was... I'm still shocked it exists. That it's even *possible* to do that without incredible magics."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:13:47.644+0000) > > *By the time the questions had been answered, Anderas had already slinked away, down the stairs and probably headed for that slaughterdock. More answers could possibly be found there?* > > *Furthermore, if Miss Fortune were to ask who was just at her office, the responses - no matter who from - would all be extremely different. Some would say a Freljordian woman with battlescars along the face and neck, others would swear it was a Noxian warlock, and some would say that it was nothing more than a child.* As Miss Fortune watched Andreas exit her office, she rose from her seat as she made her way over to the window. Lifting a blind, she peered out of the window as she watched Andreas walk down the path outside of her office. Her eyebrows furrowed as she squinted her eyes to see that he was headed in the direction of the slaughterdocks. Fortune refused to let him off the hook so easily as she carelessly 'organized' her desk before making her way out of the office, locking the door behind her. Following behind Andreas, she stayed a few yards behind him so that her presence couldn't be detected. Staying close enough to follow his trail without being seen. Just as she had speculated, he was on his way to the slaughterdocks as she watched him before hastily making a move towards the slaughterdocks as well. She stationed herself behind a post as she peered suspiciously, awaiting his next course of action.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000000000000000000100000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-10-22T19:25:40.354+0000) > >And before you ask, yes, I am going to have to bash my skull into the wall over freaking retcons out the ass. I can explain in Discord DMs if you want. *Anderas had opened the door, turning behind himself to check the area around, not seeing Miss Fortune where she was.* *He sighed, pulling out his pocket-watch and tapping the button, causing him to flash and flare for a moment in dull light, before transforming back into his Yordle form. He was only a few feet tall, with dark purple fur and rather well-built clothing. Not too different from the appearance that Sarah would have seen, still a well kept suit and slacks, still holding the briefcase.* *Afterwards, he walked through the doorway and into the slaughterdock. It was incredibly bright inside of it, but the blaring light was shut and closed with the door, leaving the outside back in shade. For the brief instant that the door was open for, it was clearly* not *the interior of a slaughterdock. Not by half.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000e,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:21:05.910+0000) > >**WARNING!** Long-leg invasion imminent! "Two fingers up, thumb out. Swipe up." *Anderas was working at another one of the smoke-projector screens, twisting and turning a strange object before it popped out from the smoke itself; it was unfurling as a three-dimensional object. The level of control was incredible, to say the least, but going to be damned helpful.* "As for the old one, it was a total loss. I can show you the recordings later." *He walked over to the body, and started working on the internal wiring. The soldering process took hours to go through, hundreds of thousands of wires connecting to one another. There were a set of board-like plates with an unruly amount of small-scale nodes and electrical components to it; the boards were stacked one on top of the other, three or four slotting into the lower abdomen, around which the basic skeleton-chassis would have been built.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:05:44.743+0000) > > "That..." *Ariella stopped for a moment, looking at the ground she walked on.* "So just the buildings here can kill me. How wonderful." *She continued on, seemingly a little faster - her pacing had changed, steps a little longer than before, and the sounds her feet made a bit more of an impact, but also briefer.* "Definitely explains why my people aren't here - we almost can't be. I just hope your people realize that holding the magics of the world in will only cause something far worse later on." > > *Once they were in the hotel, inn, whatever, Ariella leaned somewhat close to Lux.* > "I have a fair chunk, so it shouldn't be necessary." > *Ariella was holding the bag somewhat to the front of herself, and the distinct sound of metal sliding on metal could be heard from it.* "Mostly gold, though there's a bit of silver and some other metal I don't recognize." "You... do you even know how money..." Lux tried not to laugh as she looked in the bag. "Copper, the brown ones are copper. They're the least valuable. Some people melt them down to make nails and stuff, but you're really not supposed to do that... unless it's Noxian. Destroy all the Noxian money you want, we don't care." The man behind the counter looked between the two of them. "A friend of the Crownguards needn't pay, anyway." He said, typical of most people in Demacia wanting to get on good terms with the Nobles. "I can put you on the top floor, with a lovely view of the Eastern market square." > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000002,timestamp=2019-10-19T10:06:10.788+0000) > > The stranger waited for her under the shadow of two monuments adorning the cemetery's gate. Wings spread with old tarnished plating, there was a grim eminence in that righteous burial ground (as righteous as everything else in that nation). > > He stood, hands in his pockets as a seemingly harmless figure. But those eyes met Luxanna's fearlessly. > > "You've done well. The moment I sent you that rubric you knew who I was, as the man who created is no longer alive. The Blade of Noxus is no more, all that is left is his shadow." But then, his gaze lowered as solemn as the statues around them. > > > "You have probably guessed by now you're not my target today. Just like it wasn't the King that day. " Eyes narrowed, that had been an insult. "An amateur tried to frame me and was eliminated by one of your scouts. A pitiful display. " > > > > // PS I don't know if you're going with the new lore after the Lux comic and the Sylas' rebellion. I'm just hinting to Quinn's lore. (I try to avoid the newest of lore since I just find it less interesting, lol) Demacia wasn't big on assassins. The closest they tended to have were scouts and spies who were able to take out targets if need be. Still, Lux knew enough about how assassins operated. "If I was your target, we wouldn't be speaking." Lux affirmed, her tone formal and rather cold. "Truth be told, no, I didn't know it was you. I just knew that anyone who could send me that was someone I'd need to look into." She frowned. "So, what is this?" Lux asked. "You're here to clear your name, let me know that you're better than the guy our scout dealt with?" > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001000000010000000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:34:31.632+0000) > > Razor would have his arms crossed as his head turned to Lux with a confused face sine he's attended a few festivals in the past before this one so it wasn't anything new to him. **"Yes, I have attended a few, but I'm unable to really enjoy them to the best extent so I'll let you two enjoy it while I just watch from some roofs."** > > **"Oh no you don't! We're going together! We can eat noodles and dance all night! No way you're missing it without us!"** Aline protested pointing at Razor who shook his head knowing this would end badly for them. **"Tell him, Lux! We enjoy it together!"** "I'm afraid that's true." Lux acted all formal, as if she was reading from a textbook. "You shall go to the festival and you will have fun. You will not watch from a roof. You will participate on the ground alongside us. So says Demacia." Then, Lux laughed, and clapped excitedly once again. "I guess we'll try to bring back food for the ship's crew, too." She added. "Today will be fun!"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0067000000010000000100000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T14:41:42.140+0000) *Ariella was going to try to play off the lack of understanding as to how coinage works, but seemed to halt when she heard a certain name pop up.* "So, I take it they're not exactly welcome here?" *She did also hear the man behind the counter, then speaking again.* "Something more simple. I'd rather keep privacy, if you'd let me." *Ariella then turned back towards Luxanna, shrugging slightly.* "I knew a few different people who fought against them. Some were... *different,*" *speaking after a brief pause wherein she tapped her own chest - implying that Ariella meant other Vastaya, before continuing;* "While others were more like the soldiers here." *She sighed, staring at her own hand for a moment. There were a series of wrappings over her forearm, some of them slightly tinged an odd tone of reddish-orange.* "What sort of weapons did they use?"
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0067000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T15:15:35.807+0000) > > "What do you mean by that, the larger buildings?" *Ariella would hold onto the hood again as a brief gust would tug at it, dragging out some of her hair when it moved to the side. The small amount that peeled out from under the hood. Brilliant yellow with streaks of white, seemingly with a sleight twinge of a wave to it.* "I don't get the issue." > > *She would have followed along side Lux, looking around every so often. When the two would be entering the building, Ariella would have checked inside the small coinpouch she kept from the previous town over.* "Things aren't... *too* expensive, right?" "Bigger buildings are usually bigger because they're more... important." Lux explained, not quite happy with the choice of word. "You know, Nobles live there, or they're fancy businesses, or it's a big apartment and a lot of people live there. And because of that, they're usually made with a material that... basically resists and suppresses magic. Like water resists fire." Lux groaned internally. Building construction in Demacia made her life so much harder. To Lux, a Noble, this inn was not expensive at all. It was a medium-sized inn that didn't offer the absolute best of the best. Room service didn't even include Demacian King Crab! But Lux figured that it was probably still quite expensive for people not named Crownguard. After all, they were currently walking on a marble floor. "It's expensive... ish." Lux shrugged. "It's fine, I can pay." The man behind the counter was quick to address a potential customer. As soon as Lux stopped speaking, he spoke up. "How many days do you need?" He asked, addressing Ariella. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0067000000010000000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-08T21:03:39.851+0000) > > Feeling her poke him in the back as he walked, Razor hid a small brief smile on his face before stepping on the upper deck of the ship where he had his usual frown like usual. **"I've never seen Ionia before! It's beautiful!"** Aline yelled in joy as she was at the edge of the ship looking at the upcoming port. **"This'll be a great adventure, right Lux?!"** > > Staring at the girl through the cloak's hood, Razor blinked a few times before looking back at the port where he saw a few lights going off in the distance. Narrowing his eyes to see more clearly, he blinked a few times now seeing what was going on in the far distance. **"We're lucky it seems as they're doing some sort of festival or celebration. They'll have a few Ionian cuisines for you all to try out and you'll love them! Ionian-styled ramen noodles are the best!"** He chuckled with an actual grin on his face showing he was also wanting to go to the festival going on. It was apparent that he was growing more accustomed to those around him as he was smiling more often. "A FESTIVAL!!" Lux nearly screamed, clapping excitedly. "This is going to be fun! They're probably going to have those fancy dancing plays with the masks. Ionia is big on those. And food! Today is wonderful!" And she said all that without taking a breath. "Uh... and I guess we can get material to fix the ship." Lux added. "That's important too. Festival though! Have either of you been to one of these before?"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-11T16:31:17.683+0000) "That..." *Ariella stopped for a moment, looking at the ground she walked on.* "So just the buildings here can kill me. How wonderful." *She continued on, seemingly a little faster - her pacing had changed, steps a little longer than before, and the sounds her feet made a bit more of an impact, but also briefer.* "Definitely explains why my people aren't here - we almost can't be. I just hope your people realize that holding the magics of the world in will only cause something far worse later on." *Once they were in the hotel, inn, whatever, Ariella leaned somewhat close to Lux.* "I have a fair chunk, so it shouldn't be necessary." *Ariella was holding the bag somewhat to the front of herself, and the distinct sound of metal sliding on metal could be heard from it.* "Mostly gold, though there's a bit of silver and some other metal I don't recognize."
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c,timestamp=2019-10-11T06:51:59.821+0000) > > They'll be notified, though you should be aware that their RP method is a bit... messy, compared to you and me. > >...it's the current MF. "She will be, when we're done." *Anderas was walking down the stairway, closing up his working coat, a sort of drab oily green leathers.* "They... might awaken in a rather unceremonious manner. Though it could end up more like..." *He stood next to rumble for a moment, staring at the work he'd already put in.* "The previous version. It was... emotionless, empty. Just a hollow imitation of a persona. This one, though, I hope will be more like us. Free-thinking and able to empathize with those around itself." *Anderas would inhale sharply before turning towards the worktable.* "Best we get started. Cutters are in the second layer down and on the right, near the materials I've laid out for the project." >Time for that montage music I put... where is it... >[Found it.](https://soundcloud.com/battletapesband/control-1)
TwiliZoe (NA)
: I've returned to brain storming the Star Guardian Academy thingy I made mention of ages ago but stopped because of life crippling stress and depression. Anyway, instead of just the SG stuff, I was thinking of including the Battle Academy stuff too. Characters, let's say Ahri and Ezreal, can pick either version they want, but there can only be 1 of both. Example: Ahri can be SG, and Ezreal can be SG and BA; or vice versa. There will be teachers, students, teachers that should be students in another school (10 to 15 year olds teaching 18 to 23 year olds is hilarious to me!), and students who show up only to say they are at school but never attend classes, and all in between. Program and Battlecast ones are also fine (anime high school FTW!), as well as others we could work out. I do want there to be a series of plot points and activities for other in them to do if they want. These include silly things like essays, stories, working together on projects, emergency situations and how you would get out of them a group of your personally selected friends, and other stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=TwiliZoe,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=JpojgwgP,comment-id=008f,timestamp=2019-10-10T05:17:45.428+0000) *boops nose and sticks tongue out* a few minor notes, PROGRAM/PROJECT and ~~not Terminator~~ Battlecast/Resistance are, as far as I'm aware, separate AUs. secondly, I'm not sure if that level of depth is entirely possible through the Boards. In fact, it sounds like that might need it's own sub-boards and/or dedicated Discord server. **this is not me saying 'don't try', but for you to temper expectations.** hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say and I'm not being as clear as swamp water with a 'gater giving someone a death-roll in it. other than that, hopefully you're doing well.
: (( Wait... my post didn't go through! Nooooooo :( I only just realized, but I don't have time to re-do them all now, I'm sorry for those waiting, I'll do followups tomorrow. )) > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:57:26.132+0000) > > "Well, mostly to apologize about that honestly. We had a bit of a run-in where some very nasty people attempted to capture us." *Anderas leaned against a tree, pulling out a bottle and removing the stopper. He took a drink from it, slightly smelling of honey-lemon something, and then offers out the bottle after taking a swig.* > "They almost got us both. Then I told them now was appropriate to test some new equipment, and, well..." *He then stared at the bottle for a moment, rubbing his fingernail against a slight notch in the material.* "They would have lived to regret that." Ahri couldn't help but notice an interesting detail in his brief story. She hadn't known bandits to be very interested in capturing anyone, they wanted quick gold, whatever valuable you had on you. A ransom would be far too much work, and draw far too much attention. "If you'll indulge me, did this happen in Ionia, or elsewhere?" When he offered her a drink, she raised her hand, palm towards him, fingers held together. "No thank you, I do my best to avoid unknown drinks." She hadn't had the best experience accepting a beverage from a stranger in the past, so she was always weary.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T06:15:37.935+0000) > >*hugs the local Foxwoman and brushes tails* is ok. > > also, *"Sorry about the mess."* "Quite a ways away. Though we do travel through Ionia on occasion... we're not what one would call 'locals' or anything of the sort." *He slipped away the drink, understanding the mutual distrust. Anderas flipped out that small object again, staring at it for a moment or three, before seeming to squint at it.* *A solitary scream could be heard in the distance.* "Well, *that's* going to be problematic to clean..." *Anderas was staring at what would have looked like a pocket watch, but seemed to be reacting to whatever was being shown.* *He snapped it closed and slipped it away.* "Looks like she'd found someone who didn't exactly act as friendly as you. Hopefully they don't get too much blood on themselves. They should be done in a minute or two, and I wouldn't advise going *too* close after that fight is done with."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:13:47.644+0000) > > *By the time the questions had been answered, Anderas had already slinked away, down the stairs and probably headed for that slaughterdock. More answers could possibly be found there?* > > *Furthermore, if Miss Fortune were to ask who was just at her office, the responses - no matter who from - would all be extremely different. Some would say a Freljordian woman with battlescars along the face and neck, others would swear it was a Noxian warlock, and some would say that it was nothing more than a child.* ((Sounds cool. Would you like me to hold off on my response until you discuss that with Rumble ..?))
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:24:35.942+0000) > >prolly best atm. cheers for asking.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:35:36.062+0000) > > *The rubber band sails past, like it hit nothing. However, right after that, he rounded the corner and was beginning to walk down the stairs.* > *It clearly should have hit* something*, but didn't.* "..?" Miss Fortune's expression completely changed; she knew something wasn't right. "Andreas .. is there something you wanna tell me?" She tapped her fingers against her chin as she looked at him, examining his posture. "No **human** I know of would react this way to a rubber band firing into their thigh, not to mention the fact that the second rubber band seemingly phased through your forearm." ((Is Andreas wearing any sort of jacket, coat, robe etc??))
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000600000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T13:09:15.983+0000) > >I'm going to ask Rumble if they don't mind doing something a bit *weird* here, but depending on their answer this could become a 3-way RP. *By the time the questions had been answered, Anderas had already slinked away, down the stairs and probably headed for that slaughterdock. More answers could possibly be found there?* *Furthermore, if Miss Fortune were to ask who was just at her office, the responses - no matter who from - would all be extremely different. Some would say a Freljordian woman with battlescars along the face and neck, others would swear it was a Noxian warlock, and some would say that it was nothing more than a child.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000600000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:01:59.778+0000) > > "Right." *He seemed to sound a little... awkward, all things considered.* "Let's go with that. Anyways... I'll have someone up to fix the door in a few hours." > *He sighed, moving away for the moment.* "I presume that shall be all, then?" Miss Fortune looked him up and down a few times, as her eye began to twitch. She could tell he was hiding something. "Yes .. that will be all .." She said before reaching onto her desk to pick up another rubber band this time firing it at his forearm to see how he would react. She paid close attention to his body language to see if this time his leg would react to an attack on his forearm.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-02T14:17:12.381+0000) > >As a note, this is an interpretation of a mechanic and I could be doing a massive A-grade cockup. *The rubber band sails past, like it hit nothing. However, right after that, he rounded the corner and was beginning to walk down the stairs.* *It clearly should have hit* something*, but didn't.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:11:04.218+0000) > > *Oddly enough, Anderas'* arm *reacted, twinging back as he half-turned, and stood there.* > "Was that *really* necessary?" His reaction left Fortune a bit confused, as her eyes almost widened a bit. "Hmph .." Fortune looked at him. "It was necessary .. because I deemed it necessary. That was quite a reaction right there." Fortune cracked her neck as she rolled her shoulders back. "Why is your arm reacting to an attack on your thigh ..? " Fortune gave a confused expression as she placed her elbow on her desk, placing her hand under her chin as she leaned onto it. "Some type of muscle spasm ..? I never noticed such a misinterpretation in muscular reaction like that from you after all the squabbles we've had in this office." Fortune flicked her hair to the side. "Strange .." She said tilting her head, slightly.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:28:07.490+0000) > > Yeah, give me five minutes to bash my head against a rusty nail due to me realizing continuity errors. "Right." *He seemed to sound a little... awkward, all things considered.* "Let's go with that. Anyways... I'll have someone up to fix the door in a few hours." *He sighed, moving away for the moment.* "I presume that shall be all, then?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a,timestamp=2019-10-02T08:41:07.204+0000) > >Edit-in question; would you be above a potential long-leg showing up? *As Rumble would have gone down the hall, the equipment hanging from the roof was a multi-purpose rig of some sort. It would have had multiple poseable lighting fixtures, several tools on the rack itself - hextech, from the looks of it, and not the cheap throwaway sort - and a few hand-torches. There also appeared to be a soldering iron and a few variable solders.* *Aside from that, there was the table with the almost empty chassis of what the project was.* *Anderas had, on his own, managed to create the spinal column plating and varying anchorpoints on the arms, shoulders and legs. The internal hardware seemed ready, though there was a single gap in the center of the chest, roughly where a living being's rib-cage would become fused into a bone plate.* *The more fine components, such as fingers and toes on the hands and feet, respectively, were not completed yet.* *As for far aside objects and projects, Anderas' monobike was suspended and disassembled, with the hextech engine looking like it was being rebuilt entirely. There was a long table with a few hundred meter-long sheets of some kind of mild steel - probably the material he had in mind - that were laid out near some square press-cutters as well as manual snippers.* *There were also a few press drills and hand-saws, and multiple drawers under the cool blue-tinged metal worktables.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T02:12:45.980+0000) > > "Yeah... don't honestly know what's up with me right now. Just tired, I guess." *Ariella looked at her own hands for a moment. Slightly quaking, a tad bit more pale than normal in skin tone. She exhaled sharply a moment later, looking back to Luxanna.* "Well, at least some old hopes I had for humanity might've just been given a new spark. Thank you, for that." > *She took a moment, looking around.* "Do you have time for... eh, it's a ridiculous ask..." *Ariella sighed, glancing at Lux for a moment, then continuing to keep her eyes moving about - not locking gazes with anyone in particular, but just looking about.* > > "Do you have the time for talk at an inn?" Lux just giggled and rolled on the heels and balls of her feet in response to being called a hopeful spark. Such was her way. "Maybe we should avoid the bigger buildings." Lux remarked, looking over Ariella's hands. "Might make you feel better, given what the bigger ones are made of... anyway, sure, I guess I have some time to spare." Lux looked around, casually remembering which inns happened to be nearby. Settling on a random one, she gestured off down a nearby street. "This way has a nice one." Lux offered. > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-26T14:41:07.203+0000) > > Turning over to face her again, Razor sat up just looking at her with his head shaking not believing those ideas she just said. Actually flicking her forehead with his fingers, the kid had a long sigh before speaking his mind, **"Well for one, if you made a fire in this ship while we're still coming to land we'll set the ship ablaze making matters worse. And really? I thought you were a genius...Beating drums? Poking me? I kinda feel bad for you honestly."** > > **"Miss Lux! Miss Lux!! You can see land coming in the far distance! We're almost here!"** Aline screamed running into the scream with starry eyes as she ran back above the deck now making Razor get off the bed with a defeated sigh. > > **"I have a feeling this'll be hell for me, but I'll roll with it..."** He grumbled grabbing his cloak then tossed the hood over his face and started to go above deck. "Don't you dare feel bad for me!" Lux huffed. "I feel bad for YOU! And do you know why I feel bad for you? Do you know, huh? Here's why!" As Razor began walking out of the room to get to the deck, Lux grabbed a nearby broom. And, as promised, she used it like a stick to poke Razor as they walked along. "Poke!" Lux announced as they made their way to the deck. "A Crownguard always keeps her promises!"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:47:57.128+0000) "What do you mean by that, the larger buildings?" *Ariella would hold onto the hood again as a brief gust would tug at it, dragging out some of her hair when it moved to the side. The small amount that peeled out from under the hood. Brilliant yellow with streaks of white, seemingly with a sleight twinge of a wave to it.* "I don't get the issue." *She would have followed along side Lux, looking around every so often. When the two would be entering the building, Ariella would have checked inside the small coinpouch she kept from the previous town over.* "Things aren't... *too* expensive, right?"
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:11:04.218+0000) > > *Oddly enough, Anderas'* arm *reacted, twinging back as he half-turned, and stood there.* > "Was that *really* necessary?" His reaction left Fortune a bit confused, as her eyes almost widened a bit. "Hmph .." Fortune looked at him. "It was necessary .. because I deemed it necessary. That was quite a reaction right there." Fortune cracked her neck as she rolled her shoulders back. "Why is your arm reacting to an attack on your thigh ..? " Fortune gave a confused expression as she placed her elbow on her desk, placing her hand under her chin as she leaned onto it. "Some type of muscle spasm ..? I never noticed such a misinterpretation in muscular reaction like that from you after all the squabbles we've had in this office." Fortune flicked her hair to the side. "Strange .." She said tilting her head, slightly.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:28:07.490+0000) > >he didn't block it. the shot hit his leg, and his arm twitched instead.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:15:54.296+0000) > > "Then I shall take my leave." *Anderas nodded his head, sighing.* "This new one should be finished relatively soon - ideally within a few months. I'll be sure to keep you up to date on progress." > *With that, he began to turn away, walking out of the damaged doorway, stopping at the entrance.* "If you'd like, I can have someone repair the door for you." Fortune looked up at him as her hair was messily scattered across her face. "Hmph ..! As if you had a choice .." She chuckled as she flung her neck to the side, tossing the bundle of hair that was covering her face onto her shoulder. "I expect a replacement within 2 days, don't keep me waiting." Placing a rubber band on her index finger and thumb, she flexed the rubber band as she released it. Firing it at his thigh, "Begone."
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T14:07:45.751+0000) > >I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THANK YOU. *Oddly enough, Anderas'* arm *reacted, twinging back as he half-turned, and stood there.* "Was that *really* necessary?"
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T13:27:25.817+0000) > > "Well... quite simply put, the likelihood you're speaking falsely about setting us up for a dagger in the back isn't that high. You didn't try to laugh the idea off, or outright say we were being ridiculous." *He flipped out a small...* something*, it was an odd object for certain. Whatever it was, Anderas tinkered with it for a moment or three before shutting it and slipping it away again.* "Nor did you lie, as far as I could tell. So either this was genuine, or you're very practiced at luring people into traps they have no hope of escaping from." > > "And if it's the latter, well..." *He smiled for a moment, shaking his head and sighing.* "My kid won't be the one found in pieces." "Well, your concern wasn't without reason, I've met some bandits in my travels too, such is a risk when wandering alone like I do." Ahri glanced down at whatever that gadget was, but with a lack of detail, couldn't discern anything of note. She returned her gaze towards the larger figure who still stood with her. "We all have our secrets, some are just more dangerous than others. So tell me, why did you remain behind?"
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec00000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:32:15.268+0000) "Well, mostly to apologize about that honestly. We had a bit of a run-in where some very nasty people attempted to capture us." *Anderas leaned against a tree, pulling out a bottle and removing the stopper. He took a drink from it, slightly smelling of honey-lemon something, and then offers out the bottle after taking a swig.* "They almost got us both. Then I told them now was appropriate to test some new equipment, and, well..." *He then stared at the bottle for a moment, rubbing his fingernail against a slight notch in the material.* "They would have lived to regret that."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T15:55:15.547+0000) > > *Ariella just... blinked. She stared at Lux for a moment, shocked that this noblewoman would just roll off the insults like it was nothing. It was damn well confusing, to say the least.* > *Then she felt the trickle going down her lip.* "Crap..." *Ariella wiped it away, sucking on the point of injury.* "Honestly... I don't really know what's going on with me right now. Probably underslept or... something..." > > "Do you know if there's a decent inn around here?" *Oddly, Ariella's eyes seemed to snap in a certain way - they lost a level of color to them, seeming more flat than just a second before.* (I believe so!) "Well, of course." Lux said happily. "All Inns are decent here. Demacia wouldn't allow traveling guests to experience less than perfection during their visits to this city." She made sure that part was loud enough for any nearby guard to overhear. "I guess the nearest one would be this way." Lux added. "Getting tired already?" > [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006500000003,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:44:27.842+0000) > > // totally missed my post in the body of posts!! > > Talon had easily blended with the villagers, a lonely figure in the tavern. At times he offered various services with a strange excellence but with an absolute lack of passion. He had become like some sort of efficient entity whose work everyone appreciated but at the same time, no one recognized. The man was like a shadow, a forgettable face only to be remembered by his actions. > > The arrival of the young Crownguard was easily noticed. Her radiance was welcomed by the villagers, but as an assassin, he knew he couldn't underestimate her. Beneath that luminous and friendly demeanor, there was one of the best mages Demacia could offer. A dangerous enemy, and probably a very smart one even if kindness and honor were flagrant weakness. She had deciphered the rubric faster than expected, he had to tread carefully. > > Just as Lux crossed the central market, she would feel two eyes staring directly at her back. Talon had made it obvious, the golden hawk-like gaze was cold and unforgiving but at the same, it invited her. The moment she looked in his direction, he'd nod at her and turn back, starting to head to the outskirts of the village, where the white marble graves crossed the rural landscape. > > There he'd wait, under the shadow of a Lamb and Wolf statue adorning the entrance. For the sake of the villagers who had their days made at the mere sight of her, Lux did her best not to look too displeased with the whole situation. Anyone who wanted to attack her would have had all the opportunity in the world to do it, and she knew it. Walking into the middle of town without knowing what to look for was like playing chess and sacrificing a few pawns just to see what happens next. And because of that, after a few moments, she knew that the person she was here to meet would be behind her. And when she turned around to meet him, she recognized him right away. He wasn't someone she had ever met before, and his known physical description was a vague sketch in the Guard's office that consisted mostly of a cloak. Even so, she recognized him right away. Like any traveling Noble, Lux had a sword with her. She was only vaguely aware of its weight at her hip, though. Instead, she was ready to unleash magic at a moments' notice as she followed the man to the outskirts of the village. "Noxian." Was Lux's greeting. > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0068,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:50:31.031+0000) > > (Alright, you satisfied the BUIQ. Savor your win) (VICTORY!!) > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001,timestamp=2019-09-18T22:48:51.116+0000) > > **"Ever heard of the saying, tricks only work once?"** Razor replied staring at them with a short yawn showing impressive canine teeth before staring back at them for a few seconds. **"And you two can explore the town when we arrive while I'll be napping here."** > > **"Oh no you don't! You need fresh air outside this ship!"** Aline pointed out now pointing her finger at him which made Razor raise an eyebrow in confusion. > > **"Only way I'll get off this ship is that you drag me off which I don't see happening so have fun with your tour when we arrive..."** He grumbled turning over on the bed showing Lux the peak of how lazy a person can be. **"Now, can I get some sleep? Thank you."** "You think we'd need to drag you off this ship, mister?" Lux asked, putting her hands on her hips. "I wouldn't need to resort to violence. I'd use SCIENCE. I'll... I could build a fire in here and smoke you out! Or I'd use some barrels to make drums and badly play some music until you couldn't stand being in here anymore! ...or I could just poke you with a stick. That'd probably be easier. But at the end of the day, you WOULD get fresh air! I guarantee it!"
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0067000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-20T15:38:09.687+0000) "Yeah... don't honestly know what's up with me right now. Just tired, I guess." *Ariella looked at her own hands for a moment. Slightly quaking, a tad bit more pale than normal in skin tone. She exhaled sharply a moment later, looking back to Luxanna.* "Well, at least some old hopes I had for humanity might've just been given a new spark. Thank you, for that." *She took a moment, looking around.* "Do you have time for... eh, it's a ridiculous ask..." *Ariella sighed, glancing at Lux for a moment, then continuing to keep her eyes moving about - not locking gazes with anyone in particular, but just looking about.* "Do you have the time for talk at an inn?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008,timestamp=2019-09-20T11:25:18.149+0000) > > Quite alright friend. We all have to sort our issues out eventually. *The front door would have been a good start. The household would seem rather small from the exterior, much more wide than tall, with heavy set polygonal struts holding it up. The corners were embellished outwards partially, probably in an attempt to make the structure look grander than it really was.* *Anderas could be seen through a front window, looking at one of those smoke-monitor things again, sipping on a drink of some sort. Though the details were murky, something out of Rumble's vision would have caught Anderas' attention, as the inventor turned and walked towards the door.* *He walked right up to the door, and opened it. Rather than swinging, it* slid *to the right and hissed open.* "Evening. No mechanical walker, I see. Well..." *Anderas took another sip from his drink - given the smell, probably honey-lemon tea - before stepping aside.* "No time to waste. I was just going over the preparatory firmware systems so I can make sure this time it goes correctly when we run the boot protocols." *Further past the hall were a set of similar doorways, one of which was still open. Down the hall was a stairway into what looked like a rather vacuous room of sorts, including something held by a chain wench system secured to the ceiling.* "Lab is straight down the stairs. I'll be over in a moment."
Rioter Comments
Zoe Main (EUW)
: Welcome to Cyberspace! - Cyber Pop/Project/PROGRAM hub thread
*Xernon was wandering about, later on in the day, tapping about on a forearm-mounted 'deck under the neon skylines near the PROJECT HQ. They tapped into the local comms network, and were simply watching strands of data and info float about; a few encrypted channels here and there - probably PROJECT officer datastreams - alongside low-sec streams from hundreds of civvies that wandered about.* *The rain began to pour. It stopped being natural rain decades ago, rather condensation caused by varying structures that towered for thousands of feet above.* *They pulled up the clear polyester hood so that the blotches of chemically infused dew would rarely strike the visor or their densely plated face. The dull silvery-grey visor was polarized to combat the harshness of the lights around them, hiding the shining green eyes Xernon had installed years ago - their first upgrade. Driblets smacked onto the visor as they looked about, a bright shimmer swiping from right to left as the visor self-oxidized the water and chemicals that dared to strike the view-plate.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:00:40.082+0000) > > "From the six or so seconds that I saw the creature, it had no eyes. Maybe around a hundred feet in length. My guess is that it senses seismic activity - footsteps, heartbeats, speech. How far it can detect isn't clear, but it most likely felt significantly more signals from the prototype, if that is how it senses. Almost certainly can't swim - no lower jaw, so it can't keep it's mouth sealed." > *Anderas sighed, relieved that he wouldn't get shot at today.* > "We were fairly deep in the southeastern Shuriman desert. From what I understand of that place... creatures of that nature aren't uncommon. Bad end location, really. Was hoping to be far to the north, not terribly far from Nasharamae." > > *Anderas picked up the now shut and locked suitcase, and readied to leave.* "If there's any more questions involved?" "No Further Questions, Andreas .." Fortune said as she looked away, waving her hand lazily .. dismissing him. His words raced through her mind as she pieced everything together. She was ready for war, if war was what was required. She decided not to make another PSA until she got another update from Andreas or at least everyone calmed down after the last PSA she made .. the whole region was riled up and in constant alert ready for an attack at any moment. She sighed briefly as she placed her head down waiting for something else to come knocking at her doorstep.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-14T14:12:09.046+0000) "Then I shall take my leave." *Anderas nodded his head, sighing.* "This new one should be finished relatively soon - ideally within a few months. I'll be sure to keep you up to date on progress." *With that, he began to turn away, walking out of the damaged doorway, stopping at the entrance.* "If you'd like, I can have someone repair the door for you."
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=00220000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010,timestamp=2019-09-14T01:55:29.178+0000) *Cervios would slowly slip out of this dream-state, not understanding why nobody ever told them about the Wolf and the Lamb, gasping for data until it flooded in from the OCA sensors.* *Out from the dream and into reality.* >tbh not much more for me to add since I'm waiting on Rumble to help Anderas finish this OC. *even though that would be a more montagy moment* >anywho ty for having me back. I might be back later.
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0022000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000d,timestamp=2019-09-12T16:53:37.820+0000) > >It's quite alright. > >Also, as a note, this character doesn't actually know what to call themselves atm - and due to that, I'm using the name of Cervios as a placeholder. Just so you're aware if they ever end up here again. *"I still don't-" Cervios shrieked for a moment, the right arm now being pulled downwards. "Why does that... hurt?" Both of their arms were slack, but Cervios still took a step forwards, trying to stand.* *The ghostly image of their face was contorted in an expression of anguish. gritting their teeth. As they almost managed to rise and stand, Cervios' knees buckled out from beneath herself, causing them to fall face-first into the ground.* *They grunted in anger, unsure as to why this was happening.* *Cervios began blinking, her vision flickering and fading to something else entirely.*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01eb0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T03:34:02.742+0000) > > *The counter-response was a slightly raised... something; the smaller one's hood still hid most of their facial features, but the right eye grew perceptively more full, almost like they were raising an eyebrow.* "Interesting. In that case, I'm done here." > *They looked over to Anderas and blinked.* "Meet you in town?" > *He sighed in response, and the shorter form seemed to wander off in the direction that Ahri pointed out.* > > *After a moment or two, Anderas bowed his head and rubbed his eyes.* > "I do apologize for that... tends to happen when your most recent interaction with people outside of our hometown was a rather, well, *unwelcome* sort. Hopefully you can forgive that?" Ahri watched without a shift in her expression, the shorter of the two seemingly taking their leave. Though she found it curious that they chose to head in the same direction she had suggested to them when they first spoke. "I can understand being cautious, because I try to remain cautious myself whenever I meet someone unfamiliar. Still, you both must trust me, even just a little since your friend went the direction I suggested, and you didn't object." She pointed out, before adding. "Aren't you going to stay with them?"
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01ec,timestamp=2019-09-12T08:51:29.027+0000) > >that was quick... "Well... quite simply put, the likelihood you're speaking falsely about setting us up for a dagger in the back isn't that high. You didn't try to laugh the idea off, or outright say we were being ridiculous." *He flipped out a small...* something*, it was an odd object for certain. Whatever it was, Anderas tinkered with it for a moment or three before shutting it and slipping it away again.* "Nor did you lie, as far as I could tell. So either this was genuine, or you're very practiced at luring people into traps they have no hope of escaping from." "And if it's the latter, well..." *He smiled for a moment, shaking his head and sighing.* "My kid won't be the one found in pieces."
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e900000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T22:12:28.079+0000) > > "Too low. A lot of heat around the legs... should be relatively warm to the touch on the clothing aspects." *Their eyes flicked upwards, and seemed to have the color in their eyes perceptively seem to not only shrink in size and change hue, there seemed to be a new depth that quickly flattened out.* > "Is that hood uncomfortable?" > *Anderas looked down at a device for a moment, sighing. The shorter form turned towards them, seeming to lose focus on Ahri for the moment. They approached Anderas, putting a hand on his shoulder. Wordlessly, he simply nodded and snapped shut the object, slipping it away.* > > "Now then... where were we..." *The short one took a step forwards, and peeled their gloves off, revealing solid silver hands of some kind.* "I'm certain that's not comfortable, *Ears*." *They seemed weak enough, and the term was clearly insult-derived. Their head was tilted sideways, eyes a dull gold tone with an odd level of noise in the color itself - granular, almost like their eyes were covered in microscopic scratches.* > "Might I call you that? Ears?" A slight expression of impatience appeared upon the fox's otherwise charming features, while they had offered her some amusement, and piqued her curiosity, she found herself less, and less enamored whenever the smaller one spoke. A solid silver hand didn't surprised her much either, since she noticed the silver between glove and sleeve earlier, though it did confirmed what she assumed. "If you like being rude, then you're welcome to find your own way. You could go any direction you wanted, it's a big forest, I'm sure you'll find your way if you just pick a route." Her voice still soft and gentle. While there was things she'd still like to know, and they did raise lots of questions, she didn't need to know *that* badly. > [{quoted}](name=Pócki,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e8,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:19:51.703+0000) > > [Kamilah](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iVmzM98TEoCm__IwJ3I2MAEaT87vLcggJK7QlI6A19A/edit?usp=drivesdk) had convinced the tribe to let her to take a walk in the beautiful nature that was present in the other sections of Ionia as she wasn't as young and ignorant as she was 4 years ago .. she wouldn't go far, she'd be able to find her way back home. > > Innocently strolling down the path, she saw a beautiful woman, with black hair and animal ears .. with 9 fluffy white tails trailing behind her. Kamilah almost immediately recognized her .. as she was wearing her classic red and white attire. Kamilah excited squealed as she began to walk faster, calling out her name .. "Ahri ..!" > > (I really don't know if you're in your classic apparel or in a black robe like you were in a previous rp that I read that you had with another RPer. Just went ahead and described you in your classic apparel since that's the first vision that comes to mind when I think of Ahri but I can change my response if she's supposed to be in disguise or whatever.) Soft, gentle sunlight fell down upon the fox through the canopy above, peeking its rays down between the leaves. A symphony of bird calls mixed with nature's other sounds, creating what was a rather relaxing midday stroll. Somehow, even with her keen fox senses, she hadn't noticed this person in front of her, perhaps she was too busy daydreaming, lost in her thoughts to have been paying attention. The sound of her name snapped her attention straight towards its source with a sudden jolt of movement. She stopped dead in her tracks, and stared, a tilt to her head. Did she know this person? They seemed very happy to see her, which given everything was surprising to her. So who were they? Remaining where she was, Ahri waited for them to draw closer. "I'm sorry, are you lost?" > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e900000001,timestamp=2019-09-09T00:27:16.541+0000) > > Dear Ahri, > > It has come to our attention that you have enjoyed your experience with the BUIQ, and thought that we were providing Runtera with a valuable service. We have reviewed your interactions with Agent Ghost, and have decided he did not try hard enough. > You may or may not be pleased to know that due to you not being irritated at all, we have fired him from the bureau. > We at the Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions thank you for bringing this to our attention, and have enclosed a sum of five hundred gold for your assistance, on top of our assurance that we will not bother you anymore. > > Best regards, > > The Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions Another letter, perhaps she would be given more questions. >Dear BUIQ, >While I certainly appreciate your payment for my assistance, does that mean there won't be any followup questions? I was excited when I saw your letter arrive, hoping that there might be more to answer. After all, what's a bureau of questions if they don't ask more questions. I'm sure you have a huge database of answer written somewhere, from all sorts of people all across the world! It must be wonderful to see how all those different questions change from person to person, place to place. >I only hope you continue your work <3 >Ahri,
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01eb,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:44:48.291+0000) *The counter-response was a slightly raised... something; the smaller one's hood still hid most of their facial features, but the right eye grew perceptively more full, almost like they were raising an eyebrow.* "Interesting. In that case, I'm done here." *They looked over to Anderas and blinked.* "Meet you in town?" *He sighed in response, and the shorter form seemed to wander off in the direction that Ahri pointed out.* *After a moment or two, Anderas bowed his head and rubbed his eyes.* "I do apologize for that... tends to happen when your most recent interaction with people outside of our hometown was a rather, well, *unwelcome* sort. Hopefully you can forgive that?"
Tiahmet (NA)
: Oh no I am open to the idea of an open scenario. I want improvisation so if I were to enlist others than that's like several writers together. I don't want to create a linear story.
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=pWjgKIwT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:13:30.036+0000) > > Oh no I am open to the idea of an open scenario. I want improvisation so if I were to enlist others than that's like several writers together. I don't want to create a linear story. then like I said. **Bip-bap-bam. Welcome to the clan.**
Tiahmet (NA)
: Inquiry - Stories and Role Play?
For open storywriting, especially if you have fixed characters, then RPing is *not* advised due to a general rule of thumb for all RPing - **Expect. People. To do. Random. Shit.** However, if you enjoy situations or games akin to D&D, Pathfinder or CP2020 - especially for character interactions - then this is definitely the right place. DMing, so to speak, can also be done if you like. **tldr; if you like RPing out things as an OC, or watching OCs and champs interact, bip-bap-bam welcome to the clan. if you're looking more for storywriting as a fixed project, then it might be better to ask other forums.**
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00660000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T03:00:16.616+0000) > > "Well... at least their keeping their loyal pets-" *Ariella regretted that last word almost instantly. Not nearly as much because there were probably guards within a few hundred feet that Lux would easily be able to wave over, but moreso that she'd just numbmindedly insulted someone she had only met this morning.* > *Not a particularly good start, this day.* > > "Sorry. I didn't mean to, well... I did mean to insinuate that you humans just love to work for someone who..." > *There was a certain dropping to her sentence that spoke louder than a dying scream ever could; Ariella recognized what she was about to say, and recognized the fact that it would - in most cases - end up being that Lux's royal family would be overthrown with the crown itself.* > *A moment of silence from Ariella, as she simply stared down to the ground.* > *An exasperated sigh later, she blinked and looked Luxanna Crownguard in the eyes.* > > "I've seen your kind put mine into cages. Poke and prod at those who's blood is shared in ancestry to my own." > *Again, she sighed, looking away.* > "I thought those few months in the northern slopes of Ionia wouldn't have prejudiced me against humans... Looks like that was a wrong assumption." *For a moment, Ariella bit her lower lip to the point of drawing a gleaming trickle of blood - a bright, sparkling yellow-orange shade, rather than deep crimson.* > *Again, silence. This time, however, she didn't break it with her own voice. Waiting for that return judgement.* Any offense Lux took was soon replaced by amusement in listening to Ariella dig herself deeper and deeper the more she spoke. Like the time some noble woman asked Garen what he thought of her dress, and he blurted out that he didn't like it. Then he clarified that it'd probably look better on someone else. And it just got worse from there. "You done?" Lux asked teasingly, before addressing the seriousness of the conversation. "Whatever, it's fine. Demacians are no strangers to prejudice. We practice enough of it, that's for sure." Lux sighed... but then, Ariella's blood caught her eye. "Um... you might want to hide that. Kind of a giveaway as to what you are." Lux whispered, pointing at it. > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006600000002,timestamp=2019-08-29T01:52:29.929+0000) > > Dear Lux, > > It appears that you have failed to answer question six correctly. We have asked for any potential rivals of the BUIQ, and where they would be located. While you brought the Department of Redundancy Department to our attention, you have failed to disclose their location. If you do not know, you did not convey that information, either. > As punishment, you have to tell us where they are located (if you know), and answer eight more questions: > > What is your favorite color? > What is your favorite food? > How do you do your magic? > Seeing as Demacia condemns magic (last we checked), how are you not exiled or arrested or something? > Suppose the guy mentioned previously has social anxiety. How would you suggest he approach a girl he likes? If at all? > Coke or Pepsi? > How does Garen spin so much without getting dizzy? Is that magic or is he just that used to it? > How do you like your coffee? > > Be warned: If you fail to answer these properly, you will have ten questions on top of your corrections coming your way. > Best regards. > > -Agent Ghost- _Hi Ghost,_ _Hmph! I don't know where they're located, but I'm sure it's somewhere redundant. On the banks of the River river, or something._ _1. Blonde, like my hair! 2. Plain cheese omelette with lots of cheese. 3. Magic takes a lot of practice and training to do. If you want to learn, I think Ionia is the safest place you might find some books on it. Bilgewater might have some books in their libraries, but you know... you'd have to go to Bilgewater to get them. 4. ...I keep a low profile. No more questions! 5. Try practicing in front of a mirror? 6. So unhealthy! I'll take some fruit juice. 7. I don't know how Garen does half the stuff he does. My theory is he's secretly a god. 8. French Vanilla. But don't tell Fiora that. I hate having anything in common with her._ _YOU DON'T SCARE ME_ _Lux~_ > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00660000000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T23:42:41.045+0000) > > Having a small chuckle seeing pressing her buttons was a success, Razor had a small grin before looking at Wave sharing Lux's point of view of the sinking ship. **"Indeed, I share top heavy's concern about us making it to the port before sinking. Are you sure we'll stay afloat? I dislike the idea of having to swim in waters like this. Cold and very dark..."** > > **"We'll make it to the port by early morning as my crew managed to temporarily patch up the ship. However, we won't be able to travel elsewhere until repairs are finished so it'll be a good chance to stretch your legs in the village...And try not to get into trouble."** Wave explained looking clearly at Razor who looked away. **"Anyway, I'm heading above deck to steer the ship so we can make it to the port by morning. You can get more sleep or just talk."** > > Walking out and going above deck, Wave took the wheel before resuming the control of the ship leaving them alone again. > > **"I still think top-heavy is the reason for us sinking..."** Razor chuckled before slumping on the bed again just being lazy like he always is. "If my position on this ship was enough to affect its seaworthiness, the ship would have rolled over when I was topside!" Lux huffed. "That's just physics! And since the ship did NOT roll when I was on deck, **science** says that you are WRONG!" Lux would get into all kinds of boating science if she had to! "Sheesh!" Lux continued. "Don't make me build several more fake spiders. We've got plenty of building materials around here." > [{quoted}](name=Unexisted,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0067,timestamp=2019-08-30T07:13:49.178+0000) > > Jamie was little shocked that she said something like that planning to go against her family order “ well I guess every young people now our days have to disobey their family’s elders sometimes to have freedom huh. But what if they kick you out of demacia? Where will you go?” He asked, suddenly having an teasingly smile on his face wonder if she going to answer saying the things he had predicted. If not it would a bit let down for him, but he waits for her answer. "...we'll see what comes of that, if it happens at all." Lux sighed. "It's tricky. Garen will probably support me, at least in secret. Even Jarvan... I don't know. There's a lot more to the politics of Demacia than outsiders see on the surface. We like to pretend like we're a perfect government, but... well, I really shouldn't say anything more about it. But if I were exiled, don't worry, I'd be fine. I know people."
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000,timestamp=2019-09-09T15:04:51.533+0000) > >memory serves Petricite is a core construction material for most buildings of Demacian make, right? *Ariella just... blinked. She stared at Lux for a moment, shocked that this noblewoman would just roll off the insults like it was nothing. It was damn well confusing, to say the least.* *Then she felt the trickle going down her lip.* "Crap..." *Ariella wiped it away, sucking on the point of injury.* "Honestly... I don't really know what's going on with me right now. Probably underslept or... something..." "Do you know if there's a decent inn around here?" *Oddly, Ariella's eyes seemed to snap in a certain way - they lost a level of color to them, seeming more flat than just a second before.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-09-06T10:28:02.239+0000) > >[Montage music time.](https://soundcloud.com/battletapesband/control-1) >mfw I realize that ^ would work better later LOL "Quite so. I do have a collection of crystals in inventory, though a few of them are going to be used for the project. As for when we start working on it, I'd prefer by the end of today or early tomorrow, if possible." *After the rather brief exchange, Anderas wrote down final notes and flipped the notepad closed, wrapping a band over it to keep it that way.* "I'll be waiting. The location is fairly far south, and there's room enough to park your mech inside, if you feel like. Especially since I have to fit *that* in the garage to begin with." *That's when Anderas gestured behind himself, pointing to a monocycle sized for Yordle usage. It was a common thing in Piltover, what one might refer to as a Wheelbiike.* *It's wheel, on which the rider's mounting point was gyro-stabilized on, has a thick layer of some black material (rubber), while the sides had a dull grey metal shield on either edge of the wheel itself (skid guards), while the side paneling of the wheelbike was solid brass with inlaid patterns that were geometric in nature - repeating, and quite simple by design.* *The top edge of the wheel would have roughly reached the height of Tristy's cockpit.* "Three-eighty-four Southern Way. That's where my laboratory is, we'll meet there. Good day." *With that, Anderas began to walk towards the monocycle.*
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0022000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:40:15.190+0000) *The sorrow that welled within had always been there, and along side it, envy and rage and lusting for knowledge. This had been described, deep within Cervios' inner-self - Rampancy.* *She simply stared at Wolf, seemingly shifting hue from grey and white to... a slight hint blue. Their form solidified, less liquid smoke and more a true shape now.* *"Speech is important. It is how one coordinates, how one communicates... if speech did not exist, then how would you know what the intent of the other is?" She shook her head, looking at what white and silver-blue shadows danced in the rough shape of Lamb.* *"And I know what I need to, in order to understand the world I was born into. How I know that... is where the true questions lie."* *Suddenly, they gasped - dropped to a knee, as their right arm seemingly dragged them to the ground. They stared down, in abject confusion and horror, slowly feeling the limb out... "What... is this what a body feels like?"* *Cerivos was beginning to get used to the weight, when her opposing limb also gained weight, dragging them down almost instantly.* *"It is... strange. I feel the weight, but yet it feels as it should be. Incredible..."*
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=00220000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:20:42.400+0000) *"I reach forwards... but cannot feel anything more than whatever this state is."* *"Perhaps I was not... meant to see and feel, not as of yet?" Cervios looked again at their own hands. Or, rather, the ethereal falsity that were her limbs.* *"I don't believe... I don't know if I have those limbs, but I know I* should*. This all feels so weird... wrong. At least... there are others that I can speak with. Far better that you can talk with someone other than yourself."* *"Loneliness is such a horrid thing, isn't it?"*
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e7000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T17:59:17.068+0000) > > "Non-human. Past that, it gets a little murky." *The shorter form turned back towards Ahri, their own hood well drawn over the head. Their eyes, however, were extremely odd - luminous, a bright orange.* "I can see *something else* behind the veil. Extra limbs. Like I said - *murky*." > > *With a slight cough, Anderas made clear their desire to speak - the shorter form nodding and giving him a moment.* "Well, there's *that*, and also the time of year. I truly doubt that rainfall would be a likely outcome. Not to pass judgement, though. I do apologize if some degree of privacy was violated, but there is some degree of self-defense in the reasoning, if you understand my meaning." *Anderas gave Ahri a slight bow afterwards, then flipped a small object out.* "Extra limbs? I hope you're not expecting me to be a six armed woman who'll offer to carry you all the way to your destination." Ahri replied with a soft giggle. For whatever reason, she didn't feel like they were threatening. Interesting, perhaps even dangerous, but with no intent to be hostile. "You never know when rain can appear, one minute it's clear blue skies, and the next it's dark, gloomy, and you're caught in a downpour. If one is going to be on the road for awhile, something to protect against an unforeseen downpour is only smart, wouldn't you agree?" After which, she made no attempt to remove any part of her robe, wanting to see how they'd reply. > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e9,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:54:11.248+0000) > > Dear Ahri > > The name is Ghost, and I am an agent of the Bureau of Unnecessary and Irritating Questions (BUIQ). I would like you to answer these questions for me: > > What is your favorite pizza topping? > What kind of animal would you want to have as a pet? > What would be your best advice to a shy, lonely man who wants to find a woman? > What do you think the meaning of life is? > What are your opinions about the BUIQ? > To your knowledge, is there a bureau that could potentially rival the BUIQ? If so, do you know where it is located so we could exchange information? > Please answer these to the best of your knowledge. Failure to do so would result in even more questions, ones much more irritating and unnecessary than these six. > > Best regards, > > Ghost An excited fox sits down to answer some very necessary, and interesting questions. 1. Pineapple, what else? 2. That's kind of a strange question for me, being part fox myself. I think I'd feel too strange keeping something like a pet. 3. Be confident! I know that's easier said than done, but a man who carries himself with confidence is quite alluring. 4. Meaning to life is something we have to create for ourselves. 5. Unnecessary questions are my favourite kind~ 6. I can't say I've had any experience with other, um... bureaus like this. Perhaps you're the only one, offering a unique and wonderful service to all of Runeterra, and perhaps beyond! Ahri~
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e90000,timestamp=2019-09-01T21:40:25.208+0000) "Too low. A lot of heat around the legs... should be relatively warm to the touch on the clothing aspects." *Their eyes flicked upwards, and seemed to have the color in their eyes perceptively seem to not only shrink in size and change hue, there seemed to be a new depth that quickly flattened out.* "Is that hood uncomfortable?" *Anderas looked down at a device for a moment, sighing. The shorter form turned towards them, seeming to lose focus on Ahri for the moment. They approached Anderas, putting a hand on his shoulder. Wordlessly, he simply nodded and snapped shut the object, slipping it away.* "Now then... where were we..." *The short one took a step forwards, and peeled their gloves off, revealing solid silver hands of some kind.* "I'm certain that's not comfortable, *Ears*." *They seemed weak enough, and the term was clearly insult-derived. Their head was tilted sideways, eyes a dull gold tone with an odd level of noise in the color itself - granular, almost like their eyes were covered in microscopic scratches.* "Might I call you that? Ears?"
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=00220000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-08-31T20:01:12.223+0000) > > {{champion:117}} ; "Am I a joke to you?" *Their shadowy, ethereal image of themselves would slowly rise from what was effectively the ground, their hollow form thin. Their spindly frame had very skeletal elements to it, as they inspected their own hands.* *"There should be color... but there is not. Am I... damaged, somehow? I thought everything looked so different... that there would be more.* *"I'm so... confused. Are we dead?"* *Cerivos would give off an aura of sheer confusion, worry, and fear - not of the Kindred spirits, but of not understanding. Or rather, understanding that something is horribly wrong, but there was nothing that she could do.* *"I don't... What is this place?"*
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=TwoWeirdYordles,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=00220000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-31T04:17:47.973+0000) > > ...*finds the nearest support beam in the wall and begins slamming my skull into said support beam.* >well, that's an A-grade fuckup.
: ((Ohh... i see, i didnt knew that some persons moved to discord)) _"W-well, of course that im shocked by all of this, b-but... It's strange to imagine being followed the time..."_ -The yordle said awkwardly, since Lamb and Wolf were always together- _"... i mean, you said that both of you are always present... so..."_ -For some weird reason, the green spirit was concerned about his privacy... a very mundane concern in comparison with the posibility of dying. _"Yordles usually like company of others, however, sometimes its good to have some privacy..."_ -The yordle mentioned as he remembered some embarassing things that he has done while being alone-_ "... oh for the mothership, now i feel dumb..."_ -He said laughing a bit nervous- _"A-at least i wont be alone in the caves when no one else is arround... even if that also mean that i can die there..." _ > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:26:33.008+0000) >what bluegolisano said ((Blitzcrank its a thing, and i think that Viktor created him without using Brakern shards, so, i think it is possible to do such thing even if it seems to be quite complex. Personally, i dont think that Kindred would have problems with it as long as it dies like any other thing, eventually))
> [{quoted}](name=TwoWeirdYordles,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0022000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T02:35:36.851+0000) > >Just remember I did give warning about this. Prepare for some trippy shit, friend. *"Consciousness.* *"But... I know a language? I just came to be... but my mind is nearly fully developed, at least for the basics of the world. What is this place? I know I cannot see, but...* *"Wait... a shadow - two of them. But they wear a mask, each similar yet different..."* *The thin veil of what was Cerivos's thoughts would rise, standing in a desert-space of shade and tint. Light bent and warped randomly, in dissonance, but the two fog-like forms before her were different.* *"What... what are we? What are you?" They seemed confused, blind, deaf and dumb - only their spirit, fleeting in existence, was real.* *"What is this place?"*
: If It Draws Breath... It Meets Us... (Ask Kindred)
>So this is going to be an incredibly unorthodox OC. If you look at Ahri's or Rumble's threads, I'm currently either using or constructing this OC. >They're robotic in nature, but have their own sentience, free will. In a sense, a synthetic person. >No, idk if it's possible in LoL to do that, but I figured it could be possible with a Brakern shard. Those things seem to be extremely powerful in their own right. >Hopefully you don't mind the rather trippy situation of being in a sentient's mind? They kinda don't have natural eyes to see with, so it's a little... abstract, to say the least. If you're willing to try, at any rate.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=658EY2lE,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T00:28:03.484+0000) > > *A moment or three would pass, and the girl slowly regained consciousness. Her somewhat pale eyes flickered for a moment, and she saw the nightmare form of Aatrox stepping away.* > *Though she should have felt fear, Meysal only felt curiosity. It was the same way she felt when the Noxians first encountered the voidspawn that rendered the shard she had studied for the past two weeks. It was the same way she felt as the Noxians had captured and subdued her, only to discover her usefulness a heartbeat later, and employ her to those ends.* > > *it was the same way she felt about the strange, demon-looking, thunderously hulking mass that was the Darkin. She wanted to know. She* had *to know exactly who and what this... person? Monster? Where they came from, how they came to be - the girl lusted for knowledge.* > *Meysal slowly lifted to her feet, leaning against the tree, and tried to follow from a safe distance.* > *She* would *find out. Whether or not she should... is an entirely different question entirely.* Aatrox didn't even seem to note Meysal's consciousness or her attempted stalking. As he walked his blade dragged against the ground, not carving through it as it rested on it's flat edge. However everywhere the blade touched the grass seemed to shrivel up and die, as if the very life was sucked out of it by mere contact with the blade. Though Aatrox himself wasn't aware of it, she could see the tiny little cuts and gashes on his body from things like thorns healing as the blade absorbed life. His March continued for a while till she found a massive abnormality within the forest, a clearing of entirely dead plants. As he sat down and placed his blade into the ground, his body turned and he found himself gazing on the path that he had just come from. If she decided to step out, he'd see her in an instant.
> [{quoted}](name=TheEternalBlade,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=658EY2lE,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-30T10:42:44.226+0000) > >I'll respond properly tomorrow. something I just watched is happening to make me fucking sick to my stomach in rage rn, and I legitimately cannot focus on this atm.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006600000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T00:33:43.838+0000) > > "Shame. Though I suppose it makes sense... I feel like coming here was a mistake alrea- OW!" *When Lux attempted to grab the hood, she would have felt something relatively soft against the inside of the hood itself - but it wasn't fabric. There was a multi-layered sort of fluff feeling, somewhere between feathery thin hair and dense fur.* "Yeah... Don't worry on that side of things. And believe me... this hood is more cramped than you humans could stuff a bag with overpriced garbage." *For a moment, a weak smile sloshed across Ariella's mouth before sliding away.* > > "Being able to just... relax for a while would be nice. Do you visit them at all, or does your people's hierarchy also choke people's free time into nonexistence?" (I don't read them, mostly because new lore gives me headaches) Lux winced. She imagined that whatever she grabbed in the hood was part of Ariella's actual head. She was thankful she didn't pull too hard. "Well... I mean, that's kind of... two questions in one." Lux admitted. "If you're asking if people are forbidden from going outside the city and talking to magic people, the answer is... not really. I mean, you'd be questioned about it if you were discovered, but nobody will actively stop you from walking out the gates." Lux sighed. That answer was a lot more dystopian than she wanted. "Buuuut the second part of your question... yeah, most people don't have too much free time. Work needs to be done, you know how it goes. I guess people have the evenings to themselves, but that's not enough time to go searching for magic people to talk to." > [{quoted}](name=HyperZEROXL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006600000001,timestamp=2019-08-18T05:26:36.636+0000) > > **"Understandable..."** He would reply with a single nod before not pressing on the matter since it was more of a personal matter and other matter entirely. Something he wasn't going to dig into as he did respect Lux even though he did think of her as a heavy chest. > > *__ > > Snoring in his bed, Wave was woken up to a crew member pounding on his quarter's door only to open it sees a few of them already up in the early morning. **"The hell?"** He yawned before seeing his crew's faces which weren't showing positivity. **"What's going on here?"** > > **"Cap'n, you need to come below deck and see something. There's a problem that's gonna prevent further trips when we hit the Ionian port."** A crew member explained leading the way for their captain below deck. > > Coming down to the lower part of the ship, Wave and the crew saw that there was a large tear in the wood with an already going leak. Rubbing the back of his head, Wave had a long sigh seeing it wasn't something they could repair with the tools on the ship, but only stall it until they reached Ionia. > > **"Alright, I'll tell our guests that we're gonna have to stay for an extended period of time in Ionia..."** Wave groaned making his way to their rooms before seeing them all awake. > > *__ > > **"Oi! Listen up! We have some bad news...The ship is sinking, however, we'll make it to the nearest Ionian port which will allow us repairs. The more bad news is that it'll probably take a few days. Lux, if you have matters that you need to do in Demacia, there will be ships that can take you back, but that's your call. After repairs, we can get to the destination."** The young captain explained with his arms crossed while wearing only his pants. > > **"Eh...No matter for me personally, however, we're probably sinking because blond top heavy here has her chest too heavy for the ship."** Razor chuckled not missing a beat to push Lux's buttons. Lux was not happy to hear the news that the ship was sinking, and she wished Wave hadn't just blurted that fact out so bluntly. But, of course, her main source of annoyance was Razor. "I am NOT sinking the ship!" Lux protested, her voice high and probably hilarious. "HMPH!! No, I don't have anything too pressing to attend to in Demacia at the moment... but are you sure the ship will make it? I can tell you all about buoyancy and how ships float less with more density to them. Objects only float when their density is less than an equal amount of the water they're in, and if you add more water to the ship... well, you get it."
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0066000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T02:26:12.375+0000) > >tbh not shocked. I usually get a cerebral aneurysm every time I remember the fact that Lux fucking *BEAMSHOTTED* Sylas' noose. >*has a seizure* >See, there the fuck it goes again! Why did you do this Riot, what the fuck Riot, *WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU OTHER THAN EVERYTHING, RIOT?!?* > >But yeah I'm pleased as punch, I'm as careless as a clam to be here right now. "Well... at least their keeping their loyal pets-" *Ariella regretted that last word almost instantly. Not nearly as much because there were probably guards within a few hundred feet that Lux would easily be able to wave over, but moreso that she'd just numbmindedly insulted someone she had only met this morning.* *Not a particularly good start, this day.* "Sorry. I didn't mean to, well... I did mean to insinuate that you humans just love to work for someone who..." *There was a certain dropping to her sentence that spoke louder than a dying scream ever could; Ariella recognized what she was about to say, and recognized the fact that it would - in most cases - end up being that Lux's royal family would be overthrown with the crown itself.* *A moment of silence from Ariella, as she simply stared down to the ground.* *An exasperated sigh later, she blinked and looked Luxanna Crownguard in the eyes.* "I've seen your kind put mine into cages. Poke and prod at those who's blood is shared in ancestry to my own." *Again, she sighed, looking away.* "I thought those few months in the northern slopes of Ionia wouldn't have prejudiced me against humans... Looks like that was a wrong assumption." *For a moment, Ariella bit her lower lip to the point of drawing a gleaming trickle of blood - a bright, sparkling yellow-orange shade, rather than deep crimson.* *Again, silence. This time, however, she didn't break it with her own voice. Waiting for that return judgement.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-08-25T11:17:12.531+0000) > >*begins smashing face to desk and screaming in minor fuckup.* > >Also, the core itself doesn't have a blueprint. Anderas doesn't even understand how they function *exactly*, but he knows he can manipulate the Brackern shards to a certain extent. "Oh... my mistake, I remember giving my name before. Anderas." *He flipped out a notepad and began jotting down the requested forms of pay.* "Coin was my first guess, along with materials. It shouldn't be too hard to get some of the more rare materials, such as Xamari Red Iron or Demacian Steel. Hextech crystals if you need any, though those are *exceptionally* painful to find, as I'm sure you're well aware." *Anderas looked to Rumble, and spoke again.* "You might also want to describe the amount of materials you'll need. There are quite a lot of individual problems depending on the material, but I've procured a great deal of metals and gemstones. Even a bit of alchemical supplies that I've not touched in a great many years. Probably should clear it out, in all honesty." *He would take a moment to inhale sharply from his nose, clearing his throat a moment after.* "Will that be all?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T19:52:03.272+0000) *There wasn't an immediate response, but a slight glow from beneath the door, lights shifting.* *This particular slaughterdock hadn't been used in years; now it looked like the probability of a smuggling ring was just the next natural possibility. The door opened, and the man inside smiled at Miss Fortune, speaking shortly after opening the door.* "Anderas gittin' another backer, eh? Well, I'll leave ye's a cart out 'ere fer metals an' th'likeins." *He was short, hunched over, and missing a good amount of hair. What was left were layers of thin, silver-white hair. The outfit they wore was also quite clean for the slaughterdocks -* definitely *not in use.* "His techno-gizmos are real 'spensive. Some o'em really good, too! Got things that'll suck up all sorta junk and just... smash it int'a tiny 'lill cubes, Recycler Charges he calls 'em." *There was a certain level of laughter from the man, a sort of snicker-giggle.* "Ain't nothin' better than what he's workin' on now, though. Playin' that thing real close to th'chest, though. Real curious, and bigger 'an anythin' that little whipper-snapper's done yet."
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000012,timestamp=2019-08-25T10:47:23.908+0000) "From the six or so seconds that I saw the creature, it had no eyes. Maybe around a hundred feet in length. My guess is that it senses seismic activity - footsteps, heartbeats, speech. How far it can detect isn't clear, but it most likely felt significantly more signals from the prototype, if that is how it senses. Almost certainly can't swim - no lower jaw, so it can't keep it's mouth sealed." *Anderas sighed, relieved that he wouldn't get shot at today.* "We were fairly deep in the southeastern Shuriman desert. From what I understand of that place... creatures of that nature aren't uncommon. Bad end location, really. Was hoping to be far to the north, not terribly far from Nasharamae." *Anderas picked up the now shut and locked suitcase, and readied to leave.* "If there's any more questions involved?"
: > [{quoted}](name=bluegolisano,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e70000,timestamp=2019-08-09T19:35:13.306+0000) > > *The shorter one spoke up this time, their voice sounding slightly... off. It wasn't particularly strange, but something underlying would have come off as a little inhuman.* "Trust is how you'd find a dagger in your back." > *The way their voice seemed to start and stop abruptly was just absurdly toned. Like they didn't even breathe.* > > "But..." *Anderas seemed to think on the statement for a moment, looking down towards Ahri's feet.* "It's also how you find a friend at your side. Double edged sword." *He sighed.* > "I also know your outfit isn't traditional Ionian. They would only wear something like that if they were dealing with a downpour of rain... or if they were hiding from someone." *Anderas seemed to check a strange looking device on his wrist, rubbing his thumb over the top of it.* "We drop our mask, you drop yours. Then I think we could discuss a little more... honestly." > > *The shorter one turned towards Anderas, seemingly concerned for a moment, before returning her gaze away from him and Ahri.* Ahri's ears did pick up on that unusual tonality, and combined with the few other oddities, left her unsure what she should make of these strangers. For a brief moment, she wondered what memories they might offer her. "A dagger in your back is still better than a dagger in your heart."She said, shifting her gaze between the tall one, and the short one. Ahri admitted to herself that she was curious, and these two seemed either foreign or at least unfamiliar with Ionia, and perhaps, also unfamiliar with the stories of a nine tailed fox. "It isn't traditional to wear a coat while traveling? I thought I was being well prepared, what if it did rain, like you said? Though that is a tempting offer... but tell me, what are you expecting?"
> [{quoted}](name=Foxfire Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=MAqkPZ4V,comment-id=01e700000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T13:49:55.122+0000) "Non-human. Past that, it gets a little murky." *The shorter form turned back towards Ahri, their own hood well drawn over the head. Their eyes, however, were extremely odd - luminous, a bright orange.* "I can see *something else* behind the veil. Extra limbs. Like I said - *murky*." *With a slight cough, Anderas made clear their desire to speak - the shorter form nodding and giving him a moment.* "Well, there's *that*, and also the time of year. I truly doubt that rainfall would be a likely outcome. Not to pass judgement, though. I do apologize if some degree of privacy was violated, but there is some degree of self-defense in the reasoning, if you understand my meaning." *Anderas gave Ahri a slight bow afterwards, then flipped a small object out.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:29:03.727+0000) >I've RP'd with a Yordlover for a long time now. You pick up these things. *Anderas sighed.* "Sod it..." *He cursed at himself slightly, then ventured back to the open garage door, rapping on it.* "So... I presume you're interested? Because I can very much show you some of the designs right now." *He set down the suitcase for the moment, removing a pair of gloves and shoving them inside his jacket, before rolling something around the palms of his hands.* "Though I will admit, it will be a bit different than what you'd likely be used to."
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Rumble,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=qkiOw1EK,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:19:09.505+0000) "*Re*create, to be perfectly honest. The original prototype was lost to... well, was taken by a strange creature in the middle of the Shuriman desert. A Voidspawn, most likely - and a damn big one. Besides, there's more to this than the simple mechanical engineering. The core idea of what I'm trying to achieve is quite... different." *Anderas sighed for a moment, looking down at a small stopwatch he seemed to have pulled out at some point, blinking at something on it for a moment, before closing and pocketing the device.* "I have been, for the last twenty-someodd years, trying to ascertain what sentience *is* - how it happens, what emotional markers are needed to be considered a creature of emotion. The first model had a significant flaw that I had not thought of - we're not hard coded to have emotion, but rather born with them. They develop over time with how the world treated you." "The mental core was beyond almost everyone I've come across - even my... closer friends couldn't completely do it. Conceptualize the systems, yes, but not create. I did eventually find a species of beings that were able to etch a neural pattern into a crystal that is serving as the mental core. With any luck, they would have my understanding of the world and emotions, but any other knowledge would be freshly imprinted into the gemstone itself. How the beings did this... honestly, I don't believe any Yordle could understand it in a hundred lifetimes." *Anderas would lean onto the workshop table, and pulled up a few still-frames for a moment, then swiped them away after seeming to tap onto them - an interface of some kind.* *A few different files would have opened up, showing shots of the unfinished chassis. Most of the shape was there for a yordle. Based on the shoulder distance and lower torso framing, probably based on a female body.* "I'm not going to lie... there is a slightly personal motivation for this. I did have a wonderful woman in my life at one point, the person who actually made this technology that I use right now possible. Damned brilliant alchemist, she'd figured out how to make the plumes of smoke controllable." *Anderas began stroking at the pocket that held the stopwatch...* "She'd wanted children, but we simply... couldn't. I was hoping this would be close enough, but something went wrong in one of their experiments. One thing lead to another, and she lost herself. Not just body, but in mind. Died a few weeks later after that." *A deep sigh.* "Not that I'm doubting your capabilities, but... at the very minimum, for your sake, I hope you realize that having all the genius in the world isn't worth a single second when you've got nobody to spend it with." *He seemed to fall silent for a few minutes, hardly moving at all.* "So... what pay would be acceptable for you? I'd assume some higher quality materials to work with would be a fair start."
: Wolf was on the hunt, eager as ever to chase and claim what was rightfully his. He prowled beneath the jungle canopy of Kudmungu, the sultry atmosphere and overbearing humidity forced most animals to hide during the midday sun and made life uncomfortable for the humans and vastaya that decided to live in the area. The weather never made any difference to Wolf. However, sometimes Lamb would say lots of words about it. Wolf would let his fluffy companion drone on for hours, for he knew that her presence never made any difference in whether or not he got to claim his prize. Silly mortals, how could they not hear her? Lamb's voice was the only sound as pretty as silence or tumult of the hunt. "What do you smell, dear Wolf?" she asked him. "Joy..." he replied. "Their hearts beat fast." "They dance." "They don't run." "This one is mine." The Kindred walked towards their mark. None knew who was fated to fall to Lamb's arrow save the Hunters themselves. Hours passed and day became twilight. The dancing slowed and then ceased. Lamb's coat showed against the darkness of night, and Wolf's fur blocked out the starlight. "Their hearts are still," Wolf whispered. "They have gone to sleep." Lamb knocked and arrow, and their mark slept forever soon after.
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-08-14T17:02:33.074+0000) > >Welcome back, dear friend. I'll see if I can make something for you to have fun with in a few days. >...or later tonight, whichever happens first, really.
Show more

bluegolisano

Level 188 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion