rujitra (NA)
: 1. Many players after a permanent ban do not make a second account. 2. Many players who **were** unbanned after a permanent ban either trolled or returned to toxicity and were repubished. Why would anything be different this time?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uhcpBdhc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T05:20:11.621+0000) > > 1. Many players after a permanent ban do not make a second account. > > 2. Many players who **were** unbanned after a permanent ban either trolled or returned to toxicity and were repubished. > > Why would anything be different this time? Although this may be "many" in your case, I feel like there are more positive-minded players than the negative ones, and that the negative actions are shared and expressed more than the positive ones. It's alright to think differently, I just think that there's always a chance for change!
: Goodbye 6+ years account
Hey, you should check out my recent post. My first account got banned a couple days ago, I contacted support, and we constructed a pretty cool idea to revive our fallen accounts! You and I are in the same boat here, lets try to work things out together! Here's the link if you can't find the one I'm talking about :) https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/uhcpBdhc-idea-to-improve-the-league-of-legends-community-bring-back-the-reformation-program
Rioter Comments
bokimane (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3Y0pB7W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T02:00:23.857+0000) > > They have before in the past and they were ultimate failures. > > That being said, there was a program very recently where they allowed a curated number of players back to monitor as an experiment. > > That isn't open to new entries though. > > You're toxic, and your account is forfeit, don't expect to get it back. Just try your best to get to 30 and play nice and maybe one day that program will open again and you'll be eligible. Don't count on it though. Honestly, I love that you're looking out for me. I didn't know any of that existed haha. Ur the best dude. However, I'm not looking to grind this game to level 30. It's my Junior year in highschool and things are kinda getting busy. Thanks a ton though. I was expecting a lot of flame on my end but you definitely proved me wrong haha
> [{quoted}](name=bokimane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3Y0pB7W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T02:10:22.717+0000) > > Honestly, I love that you're looking out for me. I didn't know any of that existed haha. Ur the best dude. However, I'm not looking to grind this game to level 30. It's my Junior year in highschool and things are kinda getting busy. Thanks a ton though. I was expecting a lot of flame on the first comment but you definitely proved me wrong haha
: They have before in the past and they were ultimate failures. That being said, there was a program very recently where they allowed a curated number of players back to monitor as an experiment. That isn't open to new entries though. You're toxic, and your account is forfeit, don't expect to get it back. Just try your best to get to 30 and play nice and maybe one day that program will open again and you'll be eligible. Don't count on it though.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3Y0pB7W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T02:00:23.857+0000) > > They have before in the past and they were ultimate failures. > > That being said, there was a program very recently where they allowed a curated number of players back to monitor as an experiment. > > That isn't open to new entries though. > > You're toxic, and your account is forfeit, don't expect to get it back. Just try your best to get to 30 and play nice and maybe one day that program will open again and you'll be eligible. Don't count on it though. Honestly, I love that you're looking out for me. I didn't know any of that existed haha. Ur the best dude. However, I'm not looking to grind this game to level 30. It's my Junior year in highschool and things are kinda getting busy. Thanks a ton though. I was expecting a lot of flame on my end but you definitely proved me wrong haha
Rioter Comments
: Buff Cut Down and Last Stand
Yea definitely. I see no point of adding new runes if we cant even utilize all the previous runes.
Rioter Comments
Hibeki (NA)
: How did LL Stylish get this Zed ult off?
ur so stupid ngl. legit even ll stylish explained it. u make urself sound dumb
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yeah I understand the feeling lol. I was on really late with one of my friends and I typed some questionabllleeee things in chat and now my honor level is 0 xD. This was of course months ago and while I haven't played league the entire time from when I got unbanned till now, I'm starting to actually worry that I might actually reach gold without getting to honor level 2. I don't know if making it way faster is the solution, but maybe just make it more transperant how close we are. Like fuck the whole "checkpoint" thing, just give us an xp bar type thing except it shows honor progress.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2QRFRvK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-24T23:09:30.707+0000) > > Yeah I understand the feeling lol. I was on really late with one of my friends and I typed some questionabllleeee things in chat and now my honor level is 0 xD. This was of course months ago and while I haven't played league the entire time from when I got unbanned till now, I'm starting to actually worry that I might actually reach gold without getting to honor level 2. I don't know if making it way faster is the solution, but maybe just make it more transperant how close we are. Like fuck the whole "checkpoint" thing, just give us an xp bar type thing except it shows honor progress. yea, checkpoints are so rare that they dont even help. xp bars would be great, but just simply making it easier would be a much better solution
: Nah, if you say mean things to "purposely unhelpful players" (who rito's "tips" on loading screen tell you to report) then you deserve to never open a hextech chest again and God forbid you get the victorious skin. Even if they flamed you first.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2QRFRvK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-24T19:26:31.974+0000) > > Nah, if you say mean things to "purposely unhelpful players" (who rito's "tips" on loading screen tell you to report) then you deserve to never open a hextech chest again and God forbid you get the victorious skin. Even if they flamed you first. i dont think u understood what i mean. I meant the "Instant Feedback Report" is one of the best feelings ever in LoL. Not that I was mean to them and reported them or anything.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why is autofill even a thing?
Perfect example. Even though some people wouldn't like this post, MANY people WANT autofill to be REMOVED anyways.
Rioter Comments
: I was hardstuck bronze 2 years ago and finally climbed up to silver and eventually to gold 3 whilst blaming my teamates for every single mistake I made or complaining about not being able to carry. Made a new account, placed silver 2 and climbed to plat 3 in 200 games. Your teamates are not the reason you're losing. You're losing because you don't understand the game well enough.
> [{quoted}](name=OneBarrel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7pUs7LGf,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-09-26T19:22:16.174+0000) > > I was hardstuck bronze 2 years ago and finally climbed up to silver and eventually to gold 3 whilst blaming my teamates for every single mistake I made or complaining about not being able to carry. Made a new account, placed silver 2 and climbed to plat 3 in 200 games. Your teamates are not the reason you're losing. You're losing because you don't understand the game well enough. lol toxic. i hope i can int ur games some time. exactly why i dont try anymore
Subdue (NA)
: The first step in climbing in ranked is to stop looking for someone to blame when you lose. You have 7 solo queue games in your match history, and in one of those 7 you had 10 deaths, 5 of which happened before the 10 minute mark. This was double the deaths of anyone else in your team, except for one, who had 6 deaths. I'm inclined to believe this was just a bad game, but if everyone has bad games with the same frequency that you do, we should expect at least one every game. Focus on your own play, fix your own mistakes, and look for opportunities to become the deciding factor in a game, rather than waiting for someone else to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7pUs7LGf,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-26T19:44:23.022+0000) > > The first step in climbing in ranked is to stop looking for someone to blame when you lose. > > You have 7 solo queue games in your match history, and in one of those 7 you had 10 deaths, 5 of which happened before the 10 minute mark. This was double the deaths of anyone else in your team, except for one, who had 6 deaths. > > I'm inclined to believe this was just a bad game, but if everyone has bad games with the same frequency that you do, we should expect at least one every game. > > Focus on your own play, fix your own mistakes, and look for opportunities to become the deciding factor in a game, rather than waiting for someone else to do it. ur looking at only 1 game. i play bad on purpose now. cuz thats more fun than actually getting fed and losing cuz bad teammates.
: >625 games >Literally 50% win ratio If you would be able to climb, you would. It shouldn't take hundreds of games to tell you that when you're hardstuck for a reason. You should reflect on what you do to carry rather in most of your highlight games rather than whine about how the team sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7pUs7LGf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-26T02:41:04.552+0000) > > If you would be able to climb, you would. It shouldn't take hundreds of games to tell you that when you're hardstuck for a reason. You should reflect on what you do to carry rather in most of your highlight games rather than whine about how the team sucks. why is it 50%? cuz i dont try at all. if theres someone toxic, i play bad on purpose. if someones on promos and flames, i dont try at all. btw, ur win rate is worse. 42%. ive been to gold and i demoted to silver 5 cuz i dont try anymore. u been hardstuck bronze all ur life since season 4.
: Unfair Chat Restriction
i dont see anything wrong... only the OMFG and wtf. which i kinda avoid using. i think this should be fixed. and u lost honor rip... same happened to me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Toxic Ranked. Goodbye League.
same here. i got a reconnect bug where the loading screen never pops up and i lose. happened twice in my promos and i lost. i quit. games dying anyways. and ranked is gonna get more toxic.
: I got permabanned
make a new acc and do it again.
: >Here's the chat log if anybody wants a laugh This is...funny? You're just calling people "retards" and "pussies" and spamming "trash" and "silver" over and over. This isn't even good for an ironic laugh. This is just...kinda sad.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NxYAaZpc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T23:32:09.751+0000) > > This is...funny? > > You're just calling people "retards" and "pussies" and spamming "trash" and "silver" over and over. > > This isn't even good for an ironic laugh. This is just...kinda sad. bro chill out. trash people obviously and should lose. not get lucky and carried. it sucks to play well and lose.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Spending money on the game doesn't give you the right to ruin other peoples experiences is the game, no matter the amount spent. Not sure why you're being toxic in a game in the first place. Win or lose, it's a game; the outcome of said game isn't going to change your life. No reason to be mean to other players. Also, Riot isn't obligated to give you a refund.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UchuabNx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:12:19.151+0000) > > Spending money on the game doesn't give you the right to ruin other peoples experiences is the game, no matter the amount spent. Not sure why you're being toxic in a game in the first place. Win or lose, it's a game; the outcome of said game isn't going to change your life. No reason to be mean to other players. > > Also, Riot isn't obligated to give you a refund. are you guys indian tech scammers?
bokimane (NA)
: How to Solo Carry Silver and Gold elo as Kaisa by taking objectives?
Rioter Comments
Dànk (NA)
: League is dead
100% agreed. Now its June 2018 and it progressively gets worse.
Pac Time (NA)
: oml I bought Caitlyn last night thinking varus wouldn't go on sale and looookey there a varus skin just enoughto buy varus and a skin wow rito u ripped me the fuck off
Loll, check this kid's op.gg page. A pay-to-win feeder that plays twisted treeline. Yo Pac Time, stop complaining.
Rioter Comments
: 2017 World Championship Update
When are the Championship and Challenger skins gone in the in-game shop?? Thanks!

bokimane

Level 125 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion