: While we don't have a concrete evident answer, I hope the answer is no. Also, comparing 7 and 8 Honor climb isn't good because of the frame for both. It was implemented later in 7 and you had a whole year, plus a head start in 8.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NmaRKNxG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T04:38:08.389+0000) > > While we don't have a concrete evident answer, I hope the answer is no. > > Also, comparing 7 and 8 Honor climb isn't good because of the frame for both. It was implemented later in 7 and you had a whole year, plus a head start in 8. I started Honor 2 1/3 and got to Honor 5 at the time of september. S8 (in my opinion) was harder to climb, since you had to go through 3 checkpoints per rank. comparing to my previous performance, SEVERLY BETTER.
: I think anyone that does a lot of true damage needs to have that tuned down
I think true damage that easy to trigger (cough cough yi) should be nerfed quite a bit, Vayne is an ADC and basically free gold for a targeted assassin and has to work to get her true damage, same with darius. Fiora passive could/should be nerfed, but Irelia is just much better.
Rioter Comments
Výper (EUW)
: my perma-ban.
I'm happy people change, but its a no. you already caused damage 2 years ago when you ruined the game for your teammates. sorry man. I'll grind with u any time tho.
: Galio also uses magic, keep in mind. It absorbs magic, but nothing suggests it destroys or disrupts it. Looks like he has a way to either fully saturate it, or siphon off what it absorbs.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=66jZdYrW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-13T23:29:19.688+0000) > > Galio also uses magic, keep in mind. > > It absorbs magic, but nothing suggests it destroys or disrupts it. Looks like he has a way to either fully saturate it, or siphon off what it absorbs. His Passive Releases the energy in his chains (or petricite is explosive), so I guess you are right, it can release energy.
Rioter Comments
: League Chat restricted me :(
Self defense is not an excuse, "he started first" is not an excuse. you were toxic, regardless of what others did, you decided to talk back when you didn't need to.
: Lunar Revel skins for the next 8 years
> > (look at the little piggy shaking his butt! https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/293001441558265856.png?v=1 \) stop
: I mean, I know Zoe is annoying and all, but...
its simple. she provides no counterplay. if she lands either one of her skillshots, you are dead or close to. if she hits the E, u ded. if she hits the Q, there goes your back line. point is, she is painful to play against, not becuase of her stats, just how her kit works.
Weensw (NA)
: What would happen if Loot Singed gets added to Nexus Blitz?
50 ap per minute? no thanks. lets say at 10 minutes, 500 AP how the fuck am i suppose to survive? especially when hes also flinging me.
: How to Spot a Neeko
There is actually a whole [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlvPsAISSqM&t=102s) on neekos inconsistencies!
: agreed but when there is only one "well Fuck you" that's fine, there are people like that, but if there is a "oh u took my caster minion because I can't last hit and now I am gonna run it down mid because I can't get one caster minion and now I am like 20 gold behind". these people are the problems ( I lost over 50 lp to these people )
> [{quoted}](name=undeadsnail,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=b6zPquYQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T03:24:02.946+0000) > > agreed but when there is only one "well Fuck you" that's fine, there are people like that, but if there is a "oh u took my caster minion because I can't last hit and now I am gonna run it down mid because I can't get one caster minion and now I am like 20 gold behind". these people are the problems ( I lost over 50 lp to these people ) as much as this is true, we can't really do anything. yes they are a problem, no they can't be prevented. anyone can just instantly start feeding for a teammates mistake. the best you can do is just try and not get on their nerves after you piss them off, might give you a win, who knows.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: PSA: Bloodmoon Aatrox looks hideous ingame, don't get mislead by his sweet splash art!
looks like some Legion Emerald nightmare mog. but we got the P R E S T I E G E edition tho
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fF5R6EXU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T04:20:19.235+0000) > > what if sylas steals sylas's ultimate That would do nothing actually.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fF5R6EXU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T04:22:11.990+0000) > > That would do nothing actually. well fuck you for ruining my fun :( jk jk. but I want to see Sylas in one for all.
: Here when playing Sylas
what if sylas steals sylas's ultimate
Phridolin (EUW)
: Cleavage Issue
can you link me the splash art? I can't find it on google
: If you want to see true toxicity go to the EUW/EUNE/OCE/Korea regions. NA toxicity is childs play
Go see Chinese servers. its like chernobyl decided to blow up in the chinese servers.
: #WHILE WE CAN AGREE THAT TOXICITY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH Removing the chat alltogether won't solve the problem. It will just shift it from one thing to another. If the chat gets full on muted, people will be more intent to troll by inting, purposely orchestrating teammate's deaths and sabotaging exp gain and gold gain by invading their lane and taking all their cs. people who can't speak will more likely tend to action instead. Your "solution" begs for a heavy backfiring.
agreed, I'd rather have a toxic scumbag then a inter.
neree2 (NA)
: why
/mute all your problem solved. if you don't want to listen, just mute them. otherwise its your own problem you are affected by flaming.
: Number of BOTs in 3s are too damn high
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GhW8P32N,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-10T01:47:36.303+0000) > > See, here’s the thing: **That’s not against any rule**. > > Nobody owns buffs. Nobody owns jungle camps. Nobody owns lane minions, nor neutral monsters. Thus, it’s not against any rule for people to take them from you. Yeah, it sucks. > > Getting mad at people for not breaking any rules? That’s nobody’s fault but the person “raging”. It does not matter if it's against the rules, it is against the spirit of the game. The same reason top lane freaks if you take a minion or two after coming top to gank. The whole it isn't against the rules so it is ok is indefensible.
> [{quoted}](name=Sploob the Goob,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GhW8P32N,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-10T03:49:38.457+0000) > > The whole it isn't against the rules so it is ok is indefensible. If its not against the rules, its allowed. just like in hockey, before the injury thing with beating enemy players being banned, its not against the rules to beat all of the enemy team till they can't play. its just unethical and disliked. its also allowed for you to pass to an enemy in ball games, is it a good idea? no. Is it against the rules? no.
: Ranked draggers(2)
My eyes hurt :( anyways, most people in ranked do try to their best, even if their skill is overall close to mine. but people not trying or trolling in ranked boil down to 2 types of people. #**_~~Well fuck you:~~_** these players are the ones that are not trolls but they are easily aggravated (like you stated), they usually are good players (or not) but they will get pissed at every mistake you make because it's ranked and you need to be a machine at godlike performance. #**_~~LMFAO MASTER YI NEEDS A BUFF:~~_** These are the trolls, you usually can't do anything to prevent them. just report and move on.
Scrunny D (EUW)
: Riot needs to remove chat from this game. It's causing teen suicides.
>This community is so toxic, and the report system is so fucked, you'll often get 4 people reporting a new player because they fed and because that one player tries to defend themselves vs a torrent of abuse That ain't how it works, If someone feeds unintentionally, they don't get banned. as a shitty zed player, I know. >and because 4 ppl report them for it they get banned and the toxic people who ruin this game for everyone (and were likely the cause of their team losing) get off scott free, because theyve played for years and they only say small bits and know how to work the system and have high honor. 4 Reports = 1 Report >The honor system, reports system everything should just go. chat should be deleted fullstop and failing that, have a chat filter installed that only allows you to say things pertinent to the game. so instead of making things better, we completely kill off the problem? if lets say..... Florida has a high crime rate, do we nuke Florida? or do we solve the problem? having a chat filter is a shitty idea, look at ubisoft with R6, no one likes having their chat restricted to nothing but "gg" and "nice" >here is no reason for riot to keep allowing this other than because they think it will make them more money because they know that young kids who dont know how harmful their words can be wont play if they cant abuse others. define young kids, this game is 13+ most children. unlike how you say are not sadistic maniacs whom wishes pain and suffering upon those they meet, the actual "toxicity rate" varies from person to person. >Why am I so passionate about this? I have a younger brother who also plays the game. Today one of his friends committed suicide, and it came to light that 3 of his 13 YEAR OLD friends frequently self harm as a result of the abuse they receive during games. I'm not insensitive, but although toxicity is looked down upon, players should realize that they are in a competitive environment and have to act based on their current situation. also, there is a MUTE BUTTON in EVERY SINGLE POPULAR ONLINE GAME they made the choice to keep on listening after the first, if they don't want to get hurt, they should mute players. >whether the game brings out feelings they have suppressed or whether it is just so toxic it does this alone, Riot have a duty to address this issue and quite frankly so far their attempts are half arsed. Even their customer support is ridden with bad attitude and passive aggressive mentality. Riot does! but banning words is unacceptable censorship, and players whom are toxic get punished quite fast. you can't prevent toxicity. period. ass* Riots customer support, are people, and if you constantly harass them, they will close your case. >Toxicity is ruining this game and children's lives. Riot need to grow a fucking pair of balls and fix this issue instead of distracting everyone with new champs and rebranding. but gameplay is most important. toxicity is being heavierly punished, and thats already getting people pissed, you think even stricter regulations will work? nah. >I'm sorry but if you can't be sensitive to this issue then you're part of the problem. so people who disagree are part of the problem? you are calling out people with open and free opinions.
: A small modification needed on Diana
Look at irelia. the mechanic where that happens? dosen't work. A: Diana's ult costs more then irelia B:Her passive syncs well with her Q C: Diana is an assassin, if she can't kill someone in 1 good burst.... well shit gg
XD haha (OCE)
: League of Legends Battle Royale
I suggest you read an older "ask Riot" post.
: Im uisng his actions as an example of Riots hypocrisy. They ban players for saying bad words an in imaginery video game and yet when one of their officers sexually assualts someone they give him 2 months vacation and some bull shit classes to take. If hes a corporate officer at a company like riot games hes making well over 500k a year. He probably spent that time vacationing somewhere lmao. A real good punishment from the bright minds at rito hq
> [{quoted}](name=Oburrawatabonobo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gATm52bk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-07T10:21:12.122+0000) > > Im uisng his actions as an example of Riots hypocrisy. They ban players for saying bad words an in imaginery video game and yet when one of their officers sexually assualts someone they give him 2 months vacation and some bull shit classes to take. it was not a "vacation" he was laid off for 2 months and Social classes or smth to take. >If hes a corporate officer at a company like riot games hes making well over 500k a year. He probably spent that time vacationing somewhere lmao. A real good punishment from the bright minds at rito hq Its fine? he is REQUIRED to take those classes based on Riot officials, if he can take those classes while vacationing, sure! but otherwise he has to stay to attend said classes.
: Scott Gelb and Riot Games
1: not everyone gives a shit about Riots internal drama 2: accusations are not confirmations
: logs plz
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NbTu0TNM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-07T12:39:46.845+0000) > > logs plz ^ also the context of a ban dosen't matter. It dosen't matter why I shot him in the knee, I did it, so its a crime.
: Why do you guys never get leaverbuster system right?
If the servers are on, and everything is fine, its on your end. I run a top of the line PC, and I've never gotten 20 minutes in the loading screen due to me. Dota 2 is even worse btw, I can proof. also, leavebuster does not detect you for 1 game, you need to have a long backing of afks to get a Leavebuster punishment.
: Why even have a report system anymore?
>I don't see any need for it. The tribunal is gone, everything is completely automated now. fun fact, the tribunal was a failure and was often abused! Toxicity can't be detected as easily, sure there are ZT words, but all of them require atleast a flag to get the bots attention >Why not treat it like leaver buster where the system scans every player every single match for being AFK, and no reports are required for a punishment to be handed out. Why is verbal misconduct/toxicity/trolling any different? The system should just scan all 10 players after every single match for bannable offenses and punish anyone it deems fit. Why should it need a player triggered report to see if someone is breaking the rules? Leavebuster only punishes games that you disconnect from, if you sit inside fountain, you get an actual ban I believe. also, it would be pretty hard for the system to detect N I G G E R and many variations of that, automating the system would improve efficiency, but Player flags are often really descriptive on why a player was banned. >Are you saying breaking the rules and being toxic is acceptable as long as no players in that match have an issue with it? Why not apply that same logic to leaver buster then and only ban AFK's if a report was filed. Rules are made by people, to use an real life example: If I went into a lobster store, and started... murdering the lobsters, but the Owner just says "keep going don't worry about it" even if I'm breaking the rules, no one has an issue with me doing it. Leave buster detects any disconnects, those are straightforward and don't need deeper investigation, toxicity and flaming need to be automatically/manually reviewed prior to an adminstered punishment. >You guys constantly repeat that 1 report has the same value as 9, but I find that hard to believe since any system like that wouldn't need reports in the first place. Saying 1 report has the same value as 9 means that the only thing that matters is whether a player breaks the rules or not, and that the number of people upset enough to report isn't important. Why not just take it one step further then and say nine reports has the same value as one report, which also has the same value as zero reports, and just scan every player every match for misbehavior. There is obviously some weighting on number of reports that a player receives, or at the very least number of games the player is reported in over a short time span whether Riot officially admits it or not. That is the only reason to have reports in the game anymore. Once again, its really hard to detect letter by letter stuff, Anagrams and etc. there are tons of things that need to have custom coding for and they are at a point where Riot dosen't have the tech to do it. 9 reports do equal to 1, more reports just gets you more flags. >When a player receives a mass amount of reports over a multiple game time span it flags your account as someone who is perceived as toxic by the community and the IFS handles punishments accordingly. Are you guys worried that the system would ban far too many people this way since the IFS is complete bullshit and punishes anything that can be perceived as offensive? Becuase, manual review would notice that some of these words, while offensive are not used as an insulting/offensive word, so a bot would lack there. and due to our modern age being filled with SJW, there are alot of things Riot has to add to their "scan" which would indeed, ban too many players. >What would happen if all 10 people got reported at the end of every single game? You guys constantly regurgitate that context doesn't matter, and that the only thing that matters is your behavior. So lets remove the context of needing at least one player per match reporting you as a prerequisite to have your account punished. At the very least this would expose how terrible of an idea it is to have an automated system handling subjective punishments when half the community gets chat banned on the first day that this were to be implemented. some words can be subjectives when said, but toxicity and flaming have no subjectivity, it dosen't matter what my team did, I called them stupid %%%%s and that ain't right, I called my teammates dogshit, still ain't right. insults are NOT subjective, neither is most of chat. percieve this as you want, but Riots system works very well, it administers bans to obvious flamers and toxic waste spills and gets a human to manually review games when it has confusion. as an additional point, Trolls take longer to punish, becuase Rioters actually need to watch the game.
: I think minimum skill requirement is the correct term but there should be some kind of suspension from ranked if someone's dumbass goes 0/10 for more than 3 games
> [{quoted}](name=illusìon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uPBHbVZE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:51:09.721+0000) > > I think minimum skill requirement is the correct term but there should be some kind of suspension from ranked if someone's dumbass goes 0/10 for more than 3 games theres too many factors to count in when unintentionally feeding, is the enemy a smurf? is your internet spiking on this one day? did you get interrupted? Getting dominated in lane isn't the same as wanting to make your team lose.
: Feeding needs a harsher punishment whether it be intentional or not
I agree Intentionally feeding should get a harder punishment to deter trolls, but unintentional feeding is just one shitty player, he is still trying his best, but his best is just not enough. dosen't make him a troll . what you are basically saying here, is that RIot needs to create a "minimum skill requirement". truth is, if your team is losing, you have atleast 1 player feeding. and it aint fair.
: you know whats really toxic? People who are bad at the game and get flamed but then report people because they cant come to grips that they actually need to take the critisicm and work on it.
> [{quoted}](name=DizzyJango,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ezHsdq6z,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-01-06T00:47:17.310+0000) > > you know whats really toxic? People who are bad at the game and get flamed but then report people because they cant come to grips that they actually need to take the critisicm and work on it. "STFU get better" Isn't criticism. there is a line between constructive criticism, and pure flaming. if you want to give people criticism, you have to tell them what they are doing wrong and how they can do better next time. calling someone bad dosen't offer any advice.
rujitra (NA)
: So... Role hijacking isn't a thing until they get in the game and actually do it. I'm going to get massively downvoted, but hear me out. If a player is attempting to "hijack" a role, but then the originally assigned role goes the original role of the "hijacker" there is instantly a plausible deniability. The "hijacker" could claim, with no way of proving, thet they weren't going to steal the role, but went the role because it appeared someone else gave it up. There is no way to disprove this claim from someone. Unless someone actually steals a role **in game**, there will always be a reasonable doubt and plausible deniability which will prevent punishment. This is why it is always better to play the game out. In most cases, the player won't actually try and steal the role in game. In the other cases, the evidence will be damning and the player is almost certain to get punished. This is contrary to if you "give in" and let the player trade roles in champion select, as that is almost certain to result in no punishment for the reasons above. The argument over this "beyond a reasonable doubt" philosophy which Riot follows (which also is the reason intentionally feeding is hard to punish) is one for another thread, however, until if and when that philosophy changes, the above holds true. Given the virtual impossibility of punishing someone for things in champion detection, and the large chance of misuse for invalid reporting in champion select, there is no reason to implement a report feature before the game starts. Any behavior that will be punished can be served just as well from the end game screen, given there is no actions in champion select that are punishable without in game actions to back the punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ezHsdq6z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-05T09:14:03.909+0000) > > I'm going to get massively downvoted, but hear me out. you are wrong. **_F O O L_**
: Sick of being banned over weak minded people getting upset. Done playing this game forever
So you are targetting weak minded people? Don't complain other people are weak, when you don't even have the will to follow simple rules. there is no "clear" rules to chat, the most accurate I can get is >if you have nothing good to say, don't say it Insults only makes people more angry and sad, its not helpful to anyone. people do need to toughen up for a competitive game, but ALMOST EVERY GAME prohibits flaming, trolling and insulting others In game, Because it helps no one.
Kythers (NA)
: riot fix ur fukn game
what. you wanna like.... give an example of something that needs fixing? I mean some parts of the game are broken, but if a rito boi did see this, you missed your opportunity.
AICMan (EUNE)
: Racism even in a video game
thing is, its your friends, whatever the fuck whoms fault. if he chose to use this username with Serbian or I don't fucking know, he should know that he is exposing himself to racism and discrimination. they shouldn't be talking shit and being racist, but when you expose yourself as so, never expect a community full of nice people singing kumbaya
CD8 (NA)
: For how reliable and easy to hit Pykes skills are, why is his damage so stupidly high?
at his core, he is an assassin, and its nothing special that when an assassin catches out someone, they D I E. Pykes abilities and mechanics does make him "easy" but in the role he is meant to be played in, he suffers. **1:** He has less gold gain, Minions and kills go to adc (kills pre-6) **2:** You are most likely required to spend 1000+ gold on support items and control wards **3:** Having less opportunities to roam (adcs like to whine) Pyke is in a role where an assassin shouldn't be, but here he is. so I believe that the damage and easy to hit abilities are compensation for his lack of.... assassiness.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aIJyLhva,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-04T16:36:28.031+0000) > > Potatoes = lots of starch > Mint =- universal cure-all > > At least these are usually what I go to whenever I get sick. I do have a lot of mints.... No potatoes though. RIP
> > No potatoes though. RIP how in the flying hell do you not? They are 63 cents a pound where I live!
: Make leavebuster queue time SHORTER for normal games
Everyone is trying to win. I'm happy you know the value of life in equation to a video game, but being afk hurts your teammates. they are trying to win without you, and its usually a bust due to a 4v5 not being a fun time, you wasted 20-30 minutes of someones day, you deserve to be punished. also, you can do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT during your 20 minute LPQ, unlike your team who had to play a game that was going to lose.
: Add a Title PLAYERS IN GROUPS TO ALL REPORT ONE PERSON
does it affect your family? no. its unacceptable to be insulting someone's family, but you shouldn't talk back rudely and with questionable words. example, at a jewelry store, someone calls my mother a skank, I call him a %%%% and a fuck nugget that deserves to die, are his words acceptable? no, but neither are mine. point being, you have a mute button, if someone is insulting you or your relatives, just mute them. > please fix your client riot how does this have anything to do with the client? tf? the notifications received for feedback doesn't always show up, it's not supposed to be an "oh hey, you got someone banned"
Irasiel (NA)
: Why is the jungler role so noob unfriendly?
because like champions, there are Roles that are not meant for noobs in their early game experience, and for new-comers to jungle, they aren't really used to predicting the enemies position, knowing clear patterns and how to effectively gank and counter gank, Jungle is hard to master role, you can just gank people or pick-up some under tower kills with your laner, clear your shit and not invade, easy. advanced junglers have a high game awareness and a lot of map presence, they can be at every lane in 3 - 5 minutes securing advantages. and other thing: its not a lane, its really different from normal lane gameplay IE: kill minions, kill person, you make the difference in a bad lane match-up. also jungle champions are sometimes hard AF to learn.
Federal (NA)
: I need to get unbanned right now
before you spend money, you should read the ToS and summoners code. Rules are simple, if you break'em you lose. you've also been punished many times previously, and "he started it" isn't a excuse.
gamma5 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ufMhLZGp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T03:27:46.164+0000) > > To be fair, it's a tough fix. How would you do it? Actually fix account bot leveling.
how does that fix AFK? its like asking how to fix the coffee machine, and giving them instructions to a shelf. Poor connections can only be fixed by a player.
Vash0928 (NA)
: Stronger Bans for AFK
what. what. what. I'm sorry a FUCKING THUNDERSTORM cut out my electricity and internet, alright? I'm playing on my hotspot. see, things happen, Straight afk at the start of a game can be remade, and poor connection isn't Riots problem, their internet might be poor, but they still can do what they want.
GigglesO (NA)
: Here is for "Conqueror is just 20% penetration" guys.
true damage tied to barely anything is not ok, something like (deal 20 extra true damage) is fine or darius true damage execution (it is an execution) seems quite balenced and tops of a little damage to get the real effect, conq just says "no, fuck you and your armor bs" but armor pen makes me sick as well.
: Your Wildest Toxic Player Story
oh boy this is a good one. something something something, on the night of a tuesday, I was playing against a Nasus top lane as a Jax, he got 3 kills on me with his Jg and called me bad and "go play dota" I roamed down mid, 1 kill 1 assist (enemy JG) and backed for sheen and components for phage. I went into lane with my jungler and killed nasus, who proceeded "can't get a kill by yourself" excuse me what the fuck.jpg he decides to fight me with a sheen and spectral cloak (what the fuck) when I had Sheen,Phage and all my pots. I destroyed him by blocking most of his Qs. he then typed "lmfao meta abuser" (note: jax at the time was tier 4 by OP.GG standards) I just kept on laughing as he started raging in chat at me, my team and his team. I afked for 2 minutes to get food. I 1v1ed him without losing any HP. he leaves at the time of 18 minutes. :)
: It would be really nice if Riot actually punished Inting/trolling in ranked
there is alot of factors that go into punishing trolls, as opposed to chat. chat rules are simple, you say rude shit, you get flagged/punished. "trolling" requires a lot of explanation, its referring to when a player is intentionally trying to lose a game, however, gameplay has ALOT of factors going into them. **The difference between etiquette and rules** Etiquette is something you should do, but are not required. its proper etiquette to cut your steak, but they can't stop me from slapping my friends with it and chewing on it like a piece of bread. Rules are something YOU MUST follow. its required I dress formally when entering a fancy venue, but if I don't, they might throw me back in my car. **Etiquette in league ** -Leashing -playing "meta" -building correctly -taking the right runes and stats all of those are generally beneficial to the team, but its still possible to win without doing any of those, AP on hit ability based Vayne might be a shitty idea, but if she is trying her best to win, its still fine. to summarize, Trolls are hard to detect and punish in a days time.
: ***
> [REMOVED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO] why insult a company making the game you are playing?
MarinModru (EUNE)
: Unbanning permanantly banned accounts
they gave some perma banned players their accounts back as an experiment, didn't go well, most players still had their previous behavior and it showed useless. just start another account honestly.
Show more

breakordoom444

Level 110 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion