Sliro (EUW)
: I start thinking its impossibel win more than 1 ranked flex in a row. fuck this game
IKR the system doesn't care how well you perform just hard stuck 50 perecent win rates you. on second account still silver due to this nonsense. I feel you bro
: The after match grading system needs some work
: you forgot 1 important concept /fullmute all
do you have to to type in the "full" ? I just type in /mute all
Rioter Comments
: Support main here. Don't play ADC, your attitude sucks.
im not calling supports trash, im calling the ones in my flex queue trash
: It's July, you still have plenty of time. But...just an observation - you need to switch up what you're doing. It took you nearly 900 games (!) to get Gold in solo queue. That's a massive amount of games, so something isn't working. Try new champs or new roles, you might find something that clicks.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6v74xdvx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-13T09:51:09.121+0000) > > It's July, you still have plenty of time. But...just an observation - you need to switch up what you're doing. It took you nearly 900 games (!) to get Gold in solo queue. That's a massive amount of games, so something isn't working. Try new champs or new roles, you might find something that clicks. took me like 500/600, highest was g3 i main draven, jhin and varus. I main adc basically. Im playing mid only because the supports are braindead and dont know how to support.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

budderbudder731

Level 286 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion