: when I start the new client it comes up saying "It loaded back to a previous patch and will try to get it updated" but then does not do anything, Its happened several times to me but I had no problems on the legacy client..
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Jordy,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=4YAFyi4P,comment-id=004d,timestamp=2017-04-25T23:02:19.491+0000) > > when I start the new client it comes up saying "It loaded back to a previous patch and will try to get it updated" but then does not do anything, Its happened several times to me but I had no problems on the legacy client.. I'm having this same issue, has anyone found a solution to it yet?
: Is your Updated Client not working? You've come to the right place!
Have been having the same issue for weeks now, but up until today I was able to launch legacy client and play fine. I can load the new client, everything looks new and its performance is fine but the top left corner "play" button remains blue and for a while attempts to look like its working on getting me the ability to play. Eventually it stops, turns grey and when I hover over it states "We aren't able to create a lobby right now, please exit the game and try again." I have tried exiting and re-attempting to open the game countless times and it has never worked. This is incredibly frustrating because I was able to play cleanly on the legacy client for years up until this new client was released, and aside from usual reported bugs it worked fine for me. I should also mention that everytime I reopen the client it states "We have restored this installation to an older version of League of Legends, we will not attempt to patch it up to the latest version". League then loads, the play button stays blue for a while, then greys out and the process repeats indefinitely.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Skin idea] Cosplay Jinx
Jesus this is ridiculously good.
: Why are we censoring Karthus' face in North America?
Riot games is majority owned by China. So why does it surprise you they are doing this?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Makalai (NA)
: Grade not appearing after games.
Past 3 games I have gotten key fragments, but all 3 games have been experiencing the same bug. The last one I think I might've played well enough to also justify earning a chest, but I did not receive one. Edit: Wow weird. After the game I did not receive a notification about earning a chest, but oddly enough when I clicked the x in the top right of the league client to exit the client, it immediately popped up congratulating me on my chest. Super weird stuff going on.
: patch 6.5 client crashes
I am having the same issue. I patched 6.5 launcher worked fine. I type in my info press login and it appears to logon, then immediately exits without any error box or notification. Really would appreciate a solution as I am completely unable to play league now. Edit: I have windows 7 if that contributes any information to solving the issue, and I have never had this bug before (in any client version)
: Hey! > I** installed windows** on my mac and immediately **installed plays.tv**. Two questions on that - is it a legit Windows copy? Plays.tv appears to be a 3rd party app, yeah? So, as a heads up, I'm not Player Support (I'm on Skins), but it may be helpful to check out [our stance on 3rd party applications](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/our-stance-3rd-party-applications). That said, while the apps you installed may not directly be related to scripting, if it somehow touches the in-game experience, it could be ban-worthy. 3rd party apps do change sometimes, and something that didn't interfere previously, may be affecting the in-game experience now. That's why we put the disclaimer that you use the apps at your own risk. False reports don't count against you, so if you're not being a jerk in game, that won't affect you. Have you reached out to [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) in regards to the ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rb6r6m7y,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-02-23T22:41:18.746+0000) > > Hey! > > Two questions on that - is it a legit Windows copy? Plays.tv appears to be a 3rd party app, yeah? > > So, as a heads up, I'm not Player Support (I'm on Skins), but it may be helpful to check out [our stance on 3rd party applications](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/our-stance-3rd-party-applications). > > That said, while the apps you installed may not directly be related to scripting, if it somehow touches the in-game experience, it could be ban-worthy. 3rd party apps do change sometimes, and something that didn't interfere previously, may be affecting the in-game experience now. That's why we put the disclaimer that you use the apps at your own risk. > > False reports don't count against you, so if you're not being a jerk in game, that won't affect you. > > Have you reached out to [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) in regards to the ban? I'm guessing based on the title of his post, he has reached out to Riot Support and was unhappy with the results. Just speculation though.
calisker (NA)
: About the Harrowing
Will snowdown be occurring in January just "because you want to try something a bit different this year"?
Gankattk (NA)
: About this years harrowing...
300+ Comments and not a single riot response...man that is so sad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: I understand that and figure that will be the case for a number of people. Main thing I wanted to offer here was some context on how this is something we've looked at, thought about and decided not to do, rather than something we haven't considered or having made time for.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dIBbewhQ,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-22T19:59:42.442+0000) > > I understand that and figure that will be the case for a number of people. Main thing I wanted to offer here was some context on how this is something we've looked at, thought about and decided not to do, rather than something we haven't considered or having made time for. But the fact that kennen is flippin ninja is worth putting on the status bar. Rito logic.
: SKIN GIVEAWAY CONTEST!
I'm totally down for this but i'd like to get closer to halloween to carve the pumpkin so it doesn't rot before the actually holiday.
: Forum Moderator Application Please explain all answers to the best of your ability. 1. User Name: ***dArtagnan*** 2. Location: ***Riot HQ*** 3. Why do you want to become a Forum Moderator (choose from below)? a. Excellent salary and benefits b. I wish to ban users that mains a specific champion ***c. Naked pics of Curator*** d. There is one specific user I want to ban and I am "rage-applying" e. All of the above 4. Who is your favorite Forum Moderator and why did you pick Kane? ***Kane. Every time I think about him, I have this [image](http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/k/kane/51.jpg).*** 5. You are in attendance at a hotel party at PAX and notice that WookieeCookie is lying face down on the floor and appears to be attempting to "swim" towards the bathroom. Do you: a. Get her another drink and cookies along with it ***b. Film the event and upload to YouTube*** c. Help her to the bathroom d. A and B only e. All of the above 6. If you had to permaban one Riot employee, who would it be and why? ***Infinite Veritas who sits next to me. He gave me the [worst relationship advice](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4329915&page=1#post45534317).*** 7. What is the best state-of-mind for moderating the forums? a. Slightly buzzed b. Drunk c. Blacked out ***d. Other (please specify): After getting a brand new shiny hammer from Amazon. Free shipping FTW!*** 8. Which of the following is an inappropriate reason to ban a member? a. The user is an adjudicator and you want to "take them down a notch." b. The user is a Riven main, and the user claims Riven is balanced. c. The user just beat you in an argument. ***d. None of the above are inappropriate reasons.*** 9. How would you be an excellent role model of a forum moderator? a. Buy $5,000 worth of RP, sell your wife and children to Zileas, play 400 matches as Evelynn, and brag on boards. ***b. Post memes in every section of riot forums.*** c. I main Teemo, I spam his cute laugh every game, and post Teemo related contents on boards. 10. Please explain why the following statement is true: "I think that users need to be banned every once in awhile even if they are not breaking any rules, just to show them who's boss." ***[I think this sums it up nicely...](http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc0mwzhwb01re04pso1_500.jpg)***
> [{quoted}](name=dArtagnan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4lb2cENe,comment-id=003f,timestamp=2015-10-08T01:25:28.007+0000) > > Forum Moderator Application > Please explain all answers to the best of your ability. > > 1. User Name: ***dArtagnan*** > > 2. Location: ***Riot HQ*** > > 3. Why do you want to become a Forum Moderator (choose from below)? > a. Excellent salary and benefits > b. I wish to ban users that mains a specific champion > ***c. Naked pics of Curator*** > d. There is one specific user I want to ban and I am "rage-applying" > e. All of the above > > 4. Who is your favorite Forum Moderator and why did you pick Kane? ***Kane. Every time I think about him, I have this [image](http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/k/kane/51.jpg).*** > > 5. You are in attendance at a hotel party at PAX and notice that WookieeCookie is lying face down on the floor and appears to be attempting to "swim" towards the bathroom. Do you: > a. Get her another drink and cookies along with it > ***b. Film the event and upload to YouTube*** > c. Help her to the bathroom > d. A and B only > e. All of the above > > 6. If you had to permaban one Riot employee, who would it be and why? ***Infinite Veritas who sits next to me. He gave me the [worst relationship advice](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4329915&page=1#post45534317).*** > > 7. What is the best state-of-mind for moderating the forums? > a. Slightly buzzed > b. Drunk > c. Blacked out > ***d. Other (please specify): After getting a brand new shiny hammer from Amazon. Free shipping FTW!*** > > 8. Which of the following is an inappropriate reason to ban a member? > a. The user is an adjudicator and you want to "take them down a notch." > b. The user is a Riven main, and the user claims Riven is balanced. > c. The user just beat you in an argument. > ***d. None of the above are inappropriate reasons.*** > > 9. How would you be an excellent role model of a forum moderator? > a. Buy $5,000 worth of RP, sell your wife and children to Zileas, play 400 matches as Evelynn, and brag on boards. > ***b. Post memes in every section of riot forums.*** > c. I main Teemo, I spam his cute laugh every game, and post Teemo related contents on boards. > > 10. Please explain why the following statement is true: > > "I think that users need to be banned every once in awhile even if they are not breaking any rules, just to show them who's boss." > > ***[I think this sums it up nicely...](http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc0mwzhwb01re04pso1_500.jpg)*** Hilarious.
Meddler (NA)
: We've been talking about possible TP changes for the preseason. It's a spell that creates some really cool amounts and allows a range of additional strategies. Current thinking is that it may have become a bit too mandatory in many cases however, which then ends up reducing overall diversity rather than creating it. If that's the conclusion we settle on we'll probably make some small nerfs to it (CD at a guess).
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qWGbZX8N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-05T19:00:29.491+0000) > > We've been talking about possible TP changes for the preseason. It's a spell that creates some really cool amounts and allows a range of additional strategies. Current thinking is that it may have become a bit too mandatory in many cases however, which then ends up reducing overall diversity rather than creating it. If that's the conclusion we settle on we'll probably make some small nerfs to it (CD at a guess). Since it's value increases as the game goes on i'd really like to see a change where every teleport use permanently increases it's cd, so that by late game it is on a far greater cd than early game. Hopefully this would prevent players from constantly spamming tp to get back to lane.
: @Jaredan: PLEASE, for the love of lore
We have literally had the worst red posts this week.
: Do you have a list of applications that are 100% approved? The only one I know is Curse Voice, because they had to remove their jungle timers and auto joining to comply and the [approval was announced](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/riot-official/EbE4QMZW-an-update-on-3rd-party-mods-and-curse-voice?show=flat&comment=000f).
Basically he just said nothing is 100% approved because riot doesn't feel like you should ever need a third party program to stay "competitive"
: "Trolling" is a nuanced topic. Sometimes its hard to differentiate between "making strategic decisions which are outside the meta" versus "intentionally trying to make my team lose the game". For example, I love playing Jungle Leona. I realize that Jungle Leona is no where near a meta jungle pick, but I think she brings some pretty unique strengths and is a lot of fun to play as a jungler. Am I a troll? I would argue no, since I still give it my all, trying to help my team win the game. Something to consider.
Posts from riot like this are literally sickening. There are tons of game modes to experiment with non meta picks and roles. But now everytime someone wants to play teemo support and teemo jungle you're just justifying it as "oh well at least they are having fun and trying hard". What about the multiple tear builds you see trolls typically doing? Is that ok because they really thought having the base mana would help? How about addressing, defining, and solving the problem instead of justifying the kind of stuff we aren't talking about.
Rioter Comments
: Group A preview and predictions
Just wanted to really extend my appreciation for what you do Jatt. League really wouldn't be where it is today (that's a good statement) if not for the casters insight and the behind the scenes analysis you guys are doing. I wish you guys would pop out of your rabbit holes you guys seem to go into after broadcasts are over more often, because ironically when other riot members post here we know very little about their personality and opinion. Whereas when I see you, kobe, phreak, etc posting be it here or on reddit, I really feel like it's someone who's relating to me because when you guys cast I feel the ups and downs of things related to league. Anyway thanks for all you guys do, and hopefully CLG takes it all the way.
: Why exactly is Vayne allowed to stomp in lane, and also be a hypercarry?
Play kog'maw into vayne. Win lane. Learn what counter means, repeat.
Meddler (NA)
: We wanted to try an item that really clearly telegraphed your intent to counter jungle a lot, with power loaded into the action of counter jungling specifically (as opposed to an item that's good for counterjungling, but also has other uses, like boots). Conclusion at this point is that that's too narrow a space for an item, given its tendency to lead to one jungler or the other failing really hard early. We want early actions to matter, but not to effectively decide games, and Poacher's risks games snowballing too hard too fast for one team or the other.
You could always "balance" it by making an item where when bought 6 pillars arrive on the map and based on dominion like control buffs the jungler regardless of whether they are in the ally or enemy jungle. Oh wait...
: MY BROTHERS BDAY CAKE MY MOM MADE IT HOME MADE
Is it his 666th birthday? Na joking aside, cool cake from a cool mom. Happy birthday to him.
ExHentai (NA)
: They Are Coming - ALIENS
History Channel Thanksgiving confirmed.
Rioter Comments
: RIP Tanks (5.5-5.16)
Don't feel bad at all. Tanks had their time.
: @Riot: Can we have a "Good job!" ping?
I dont think this is the right ping we need. I think we need a ping along the lines of like objective taken fall back
Downfall (NA)
: Remove the Surrender results box from screen after 2 no votes.
Upvoting because this should be a no brainer.
: > [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4RVeheMb,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2015-08-17T00:58:47.403+0000) > > That might be the wrong link? When I clicked on it, it was 5 months old, and Meddler hadn't posted in it. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/irLpgEUx-health-true-damage?comment=000500020000000000000000 sry
> [{quoted}](name=ZeusHasRefresher,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4RVeheMb,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2015-08-17T01:19:28.786+0000) > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/irLpgEUx-health-true-damage?comment=000500020000000000000000 > > sry That link looks pretty clear that it was stated by meddlers she's in a good spot right now.
Saixos (EUW)
: Buffing Ruby Sightstone
Personally I think a good proposal is to have a unique active where a support gains 5-10% movement speed after casting a ward.
: League of Legends Blood Drive Rewards
Great idea. I've been giving blood from years both during my service in the United States navy and locally at the hospital in my town. This would be a great incentive and I would really appreciate it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=bunny1102,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=0KkE1dFw,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-07T00:22:15.267+0000) > > Think this is it Hey there - this log appears to be a year old. Do you have anything in the same folder with the filename starting in 2015-06-08 or similar?
: Tracing back to you, I see the same latency of around 80ms. Can you please provide your most recent NetLogs? They can be found in X:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Network Logs where "X" is the drive where you installed League of Legends. Please post them here. Thanks for your help!
: Tracing route to 192.64.170.10 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 142.254.134.25 3 7 ms 8 ms 8 ms tge7-3.tmpltxdl02h.texas.rr.com [24.26.193.141] 4 13 ms 11 ms 11 ms tge0-8-0-7.wacotxjb02r.texas.rr.com [24.175.62.1 20] 5 21 ms 31 ms 19 ms agg24.hstqtxl301r.texas.rr.com [24.175.62.236] 6 22 ms 23 ms 23 ms bu-ether16.hstqtx0209w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.10 9.6.108] 7 60 ms 55 ms 55 ms bu-ether32.dllstx976iw-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [107.1 4.19.218] 8 57 ms 55 ms 55 ms bu-ether12.tustca4200w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.10 9.6.0] 9 60 ms 56 ms 55 ms bu-ether14.lsancarc0yw-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.10 9.6.4] 10 54 ms 53 ms 53 ms 0.ae1.pr1.lax00.tbone.rr.com [107.14.17.250] 11 62 ms 62 ms 64 ms 24.27.236.127 12 63 ms 61 ms 63 ms 104.160.133.35 13 62 ms 61 ms 61 ms 104.160.159.36 14 79 ms 81 ms 80 ms 104.160.159.6 15 78 ms 77 ms 77 ms 104.160.128.36 16 80 ms 80 ms 82 ms 104.160.128.46 17 82 ms 81 ms 90 ms 104.160.128.103 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out.
Not really sure how to interpret that... any advice would be helpful.
: Hey there! Can you post a traceroute to this address: 192.64.170.10 All you have to do however is open a command prompt or terminal window and type tracert 192.64.170.10 (on Mac, traceroute 192.64.170.10), and paste it over. Thanks!
Tracing route to 192.64.170.10 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms 142.254.134.25 3 7 ms 8 ms 8 ms tge7-3.tmpltxdl02h.texas.rr.com [24.26.193.141] 4 13 ms 11 ms 11 ms tge0-8-0-7.wacotxjb02r.texas.rr.com [24.175.62.1 20] 5 21 ms 31 ms 19 ms agg24.hstqtxl301r.texas.rr.com [24.175.62.236] 6 22 ms 23 ms 23 ms bu-ether16.hstqtx0209w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.10 9.6.108] 7 60 ms 55 ms 55 ms bu-ether32.dllstx976iw-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [107.1 4.19.218] 8 57 ms 55 ms 55 ms bu-ether12.tustca4200w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.10 9.6.0] 9 60 ms 56 ms 55 ms bu-ether14.lsancarc0yw-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.10 9.6.4] 10 54 ms 53 ms 53 ms 0.ae1.pr1.lax00.tbone.rr.com [107.14.17.250] 11 62 ms 62 ms 64 ms 24.27.236.127 12 63 ms 61 ms 63 ms 104.160.133.35 13 62 ms 61 ms 61 ms 104.160.159.36 14 79 ms 81 ms 80 ms 104.160.159.6 15 78 ms 77 ms 77 ms 104.160.128.36 16 80 ms 80 ms 82 ms 104.160.128.46 17 82 ms 81 ms 90 ms 104.160.128.103 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out.
: My ping has been consistently higher in NA lately, what’s going on?
Temple, TX TWC Cable Today (August 6th 2015) Normally run 75-80 ms today it has been steadily unchanging at 145-150.
: That's not the first objective. You have to complete them in order, and they can't be worked towards in the same game. In those two games you won, did you purchase any of the Black Market items? Because that's what you have to do in order to get a point towards that first objective
Act 1 and Act 2 did not require them to completed in order. I'll try to see if the issue is order but that would bizarre considering the objectives were not done in order on the previous two acts.
Rioter Comments
Kikirino (NA)
: International Copy Right laws aren't a thing so if this is made by a company outside USA there is nothing Riot can do.
You do know that league of legends is majority owned by Ten Cent. Which is a company based out of China right?
: IronStylus Says: Deal With It. - I Say: Give us our money back or never get any more from us.
I don't play fiora much, but from a neutral point of view the fiora change does not look visually "better" in any way. I'm not an artist so I can't speak on that behalf but for if the community is this much in uproar over a picture, it's probably better for the business if you just revert it. I know there was a wise expression to "pick and choose your battles". It seems like this is a prime example of not following that wisdom.
: The new Fiora kit is amazing but can we address her new ingame model's face?
iLuma (NA)
: iLuma's "Are You Afraid of the Dark" Contest! (Win a FREE Skin/Champion!)
The tale of the lonely girl. Annabelle Miriam Louise the third was a quiet child. Her parents often busy were never around for her to converse with, but this didn't bother her one bit. Well enough off to afford loads of dolls and delights her room was stocked with fine playmates to pass the time with, and pass the time she did. Her favorite toy was oddly enough her oldest. A patched teddy bear that had survived years of wear and tear. Her father had given her it the day before he left on a month long business trip. He had named it Tibbers. Why? Because Tibbers would prevent the shivers coming from the cold winter nights. For this reason Tibbers was the source of warmth to her throughout her days and nights. Years later Annie finally received something she wanted more than anything, a friend. A little boy moved in next door and after watching him carefully through her second story window she mustered up enough courage to ask her mother if she could go play with him. To her surprise her mother was delighted and encouraged her to go play with the little boy thinking to herself all this time spent alone being homeschooled might be spoiling her socially. Unfortunately how little she knew. Johnathan and Annie became the best of friends and were inseparable at times. The only thing her mom had warned then after constantly hearing the giggles and shuffling coming from the upstairs room was don't get into any trouble, but as with all kids trouble was exactly what they found. You see Annie was special in a very peculiar way. She had always loved Tibbers because of the warmth he provided her until one day Tibbers had been left in the tool shed during a game of hide and seek and when she went to retrieve him she saw as a box of matches near the bear slowly started to burn red and ignite. To her surprise she yanked Tibbers away worried he might catch fire, as he lay hot in her hands she willed the heat away from him and she watched as a small fireball flew and ignited some wood shavings. Afraid of her new power she quickly ran away and his in her room. Her dad just barely saw the smoke before getting in the car to go to work. He quickly extinguished the fire and sought Annie to ask her if she was playing with matches. Her response was nervous but deliberate "I never play with matches." The secret was burning a hole inside of her and she desperately needed someone to tell. She figured who better to trust this secret with than her new friend Johnathan. She explained everything to him. He sat skeptical at first but Annie was prepared and in the privacy of the woods behind their houses she organized a small circle of rocks with some twigs in the center. She cast her hands and motioned towards the twigs and a small fireball lit them a blaze. Johnny who had spent time camping with his dad sat in wonder and told Annie how cool it was and thanked her for the warmth on the cool fall afternoon. Annie told Johnnie don't thank me silly. Thank Tibbers. He is the source of the warmth in the first place. Johnathan thought it was silly to think a stuffed teddy bear was alive but not wanting to hurt Annie's feelings kept this comment to himself. Annie awoke this morning to one of her favorite holidays out of the whole year, Halloween. Her mom had finally said this year she was old enough to go trick or treating by herself and no doubt she would be going with her friend Johnathan. She had told him about her prom queen dress that she would be wearing but no matter how much she begged, Johnathan would not tell her what he was going as. He told her it was a surprise and that was the end of that. As darkness crept down over their small street she waited in her front yard near an oak tree where they had promised to meet. Nearly giving up hope she stumbled across a small hand written note. The note said "I'm back in the wood shed if you're not too much of a scaredy cat come and find me." Johnathan child like signature was crudely scribbled beneath the message. Annie not wanting to show how frightened she actually was slowly crept up to the wood shed in the darkness of the night. Slowly she called out "Johnathan?" No answer. The door slowly creaked as she opened it. Total darkness around made her hands tremble even more. She heard a subtle movement and quickly yelped "Johnathan?!" Suddenly a monstrous bear resembling Tibbers leapt out at her with a evil grin on its face and it screamed "No, Tibbers!" She raised her hands to her face and willed the monstrous version of her companion to go away. And go away it did, a monstrous blaze ignited the creature and its screams echoed around Annie as it wreathed in pain. Annie ran away back into her house only to find the real Tibbers exactly the same as she had left it. Soft cuddly, and most important of all **warm**. Johnathan was never found again and thankfully for Annabelle Tibbers has never been anywhere near that frightful; however, Annie has never felt that sort of terrifying fear since. She did go look for johnny once more in the tool shed days later but all she ever found was some soot and ashes. She guessed her only one and true faithful friend was her warm cuddly Tibbers after all. For your approval. Hope you guys enjoy I'll edit for grammar tomorrow before the end sorry in advance it was written on a mobile phone with auto correct. {{champion:1}} The edit was for grammar and clarity, it's still far from perfect but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.
: Why I'm losing interest in League after more than 5 years of playing
One of the points i'd like to piggy back on in this thread is how slow community problems are solved by riot. I can't speak for all gaming companies but generally speaking it seems that if something is an issue to the players, it should be a priority to game makers (riot in this instance). When I first started playing this (fizz was the first new champion I experienced to date myself). I remember a "priority" in the community was a replay system. **We are still waiting on that. With literally zero response.** Another big one was the removal of the tribunal system. One of the big ironies about the tribunal was there was an article by riot "explaining why they felt a community based approach to player punishment was ideal talking about crowd sourcing etc". Then you guys trash can it. How is the community in anyway supposed to be happy about that. The last big ticket has been leavers, disconnects, and all the general trolls in ranked. Literally weekly we get a thread that has **meaningful** dialogue on possible solutions. It's all over reddit, all over the boards, and the only thing we've heard from riot about ranked is that you will be releasing a team builder version of ranked. Which does not respond to ANY of the complaints listed. That's 3 clearly illustrated reasons why I am frustrated with riot over the company's "priorities".
: During the summer I find it best to queue up during the AM hours.
That's honestly what I end up doing.
Rioter Comments
Show more

bunny1102

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion