: Only 20 months for beating his girlfriend? Nice one riot! Didn't you give one people permanent bans for just being toxic. Yet, someone is doing actual violence and there you give the person 20 months ban. On the bright side, you aren't as bad as NFL, am I right
did you not read the article he didnt physically harm her if he did it would be a permanent ban
: I just checked you up on op.gg.. You're level 36 not 40..
: Pick’em is Coming
I feel like they should give us smaller prizes (like hextech chests/keys, essence, IP, mystery gifts, etc) if we get a certain amount of points as well. The pick em only had 1 winner last year.
Rippla (NA)
: why the hell would we help you raise money when all you do is ban our accounts to keep us making new accounts to respend money.
maybe dont be toxic? its also optional so you dont have to buy it
Israel (NA)
: I had to sacrifice my wallet to {{champion:17}}. Now Riot is pulling my heartstrings to help fund charity. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} (btw why not make the charity pool 50% and prize pool 50% since this skin cost more than previous Championship? Face it we're just spoon feeding Korea at this point.) {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Chest for S (-/+)?
If you have already earned a chest from a champion, you no longer earn chests from that champion for the rest of the season. You can see which champions you have unlocked chests for in the collection tab in your client. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Shaponja (EUNE)
: Can you stop refering to {{champion:29}} as he is the whole ADC class?
All classes have their stereotypes- Tanks: {{champion:57}} or {{champion:31}} Assassins: {{champion:91}} (ad) or {{champion:84}} (ap) Mages: {{champion:134}} ADCs: {{champion:29}} and {{champion:18}} Enchanter Supports: {{champion:40}} to name a few
Arcyyy (NA)
: @Meddler any additional plans for Camille?
the problem is any slight push will make camille crazy again (see {{champion:38}} ) it is in a state of terrible or pick ban
: Reduce Hit box on Morgana's Q
it is one of the slowest moving skillshots in the game you have to be a snail to get hit
DeusVult (NA)
: With new Runes on the Horizon, what are we supposed to do with IP?
they should implement a donation feature to give people IP
: Can Riot revert Soraka to her old look?
oh my gosh she looks like she just smelled a fart im dying
Cloud273 (NA)
: Can we buff Ezreal please?
A small question? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN EZREAL IN COMPETITIVE OR HIGH ELO? Doublelift says that EZ isn't broken but really strong. Ezreal is suffering from {{champion:13}} syndrome. Pretty bad winrate but if you push them the slightest bit, they become pick ban in competitive and high elo. This winrate disconnect comes from the champion skill floor and skill ceiling.
: RIOT NEED TO IMPROVE THERE MATCHMAKING THIS SHIT IS RETARDED
: I'm really sad Riot won't learn their lesson about nerfing a champion + item in the same patch.
Lucian is (or was) the most played champion in the game. He needed a nerf in the first place and these nerfs keep him from being too oppressive by either a)forcing him to build essence reaver or b) making him run out of mana if he doesn't buy essence reaver
: Looking at Taliyah's recent winrate, you can see she really likes rocks.. and mountains
Brytah (NA)
: Shop are full of champions I haven't played more than two games with in the past months?
: > [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QbAuAea2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-17T11:48:36.726+0000) > > because shes a noob champ at her core that is made for newer players to learn the basics on mages I feels, but that's what AI bots are for. No champ should be easier for the sake of learning, 450 ip does not mean beginner champ :)
> [{quoted}](name=e46jmp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QbAuAea2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-17T12:02:46.822+0000) > > I feels, but that's what AI bots are for. No champ should be easier for the sake of learning, 450 ip does not mean beginner champ :) yes 450 ip does mean beginner champ. thats the whole fucking reason they are 450 lol
PixelzGr (EUNE)
: Rengar right now is beyond useless
Do you really want it to go back to where rengar was the most banned champ and could one shot anyone even if he was a tank? Oh wait you main him so probably
: Pantheon rework idea
Why is no one commenting about Adele lol
: Need Help Picking A Champion!
If you want an easier champ, Ahri is the way to go. She is very safe during laning phase and becomes a monster lategame
JG KING (EUNE)
: Nunu jungle Ivern support?
{{champion:427}} "_My jungle now_"
: Dakota Wayshrine, the Soul of Equilibrium
Like the idea, but I think the ult should have different effects based on which form u have and the E should be the same as well to make it fair for both the light and dark forms. Also, could you start putting links to your other champion ideas at the bottom because its sometimes hard to find yours.
: Petition to Change the Role Name of Support
Sounds good, but champs like {{champion:16}} dont have a catalyst feel to them
: BULLSHIT MS !
Wow what champ were you playing? i thought the max movement speed was about 1500. GJ to u sir
: What type of sexy men do you want?
Make him a really toned guy (with all of that body oil), who only wears shorts, and those are sagging down to where you can see just a whiff of his pubic hair. This champ would also have a nice ass, and be very flirtatious through his abilities. He also has some jewels if ya catch my drift {{champion:44}} wink wink ;)
Lugg (NA)
: You have to be kidding. She has been one of the top tier supports for like 3 seasons now. She honestly needs a nerf if anything. She has a 51% win rate across the board with a 56% win rate on mains. This despite being played above average. There is absolutely no reason to buff her right now.
Actually she is an okay support right now. By far, the top tier supports are Karma, Lulu, Nami, and Thresh
: Baron is no longer even a damage threat to squishies due to shields/heals (lifesteal)
that is a flat out lie.the only ways for a 20 minute barons is either A) being super ahead , B) having 2 or more earth drakes, or C) having a nunu, khazix, or cassio. At 20 minutes, everyone else has too little damage and tanks arent tanky enough
: What's the point of Kindred's ultimate?
so when you are low health and somewhen else tries to kill you you can survive in the circle and get them to low health and finish them before they finish you
: Change the ff time to 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes.
they are working on a 5 man surrender at 15 but a surrender at 10 makes no sense because you can still come back at that point. The only reason to ever surrender at 10 is either a) 1 or more person is AFK and you couldnt remake or b) the score is something absurd like 40 - 0 at 10 minutes
: What Graves' new splash art will look like
i didnt notice........ and then i did
: Give Leona a Good Skin Plz
project leona is cool
: Seriously FUCK those KASSADIN buffs.
wasn't it a 1 second cooldown buff on his E? i dont think that breaks him
Dasdi96 (NA)
: I had baron stolen thrice today by a lee sin.
ward the area immediately outside baron and have someone stationed there to stop someone stealing it
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=byakugan123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0zJL0lFH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-04-30T22:09:51.240+0000) > > again - an unranked player trying to disvalue someone's opinion due to there elo. and then you will say "this is my other account i am challenjour on other n00b" i call bullshit It IS my smurf though and im diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0zJL0lFH,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-01T02:04:24.473+0000) > > It IS my smurf though and im diamond. i call bullshit
Rexxiee (NA)
: And, plat 5 mage main. Why am i not surprised again? "ap build is bullshit too" There you go, lost all your credibility there, if you had any to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0zJL0lFH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-30T22:01:55.047+0000) > > And, plat 5 mage main. > > Why am i not surprised again? > > "ap build is bullshit too" > > There you go, lost all your credibility there, if you had any to begin with. again - an unranked player trying to disvalue someone's opinion due to there elo. and then you will say "this is my other account i am challenjour on other n00b" i call bullshit
: Haven't received the icon for gifting, Xayah/Rakan
If you gifted Xayah and Rakan during the gifting period, and still haven't received your icon, send a ticket to Support and they will get the matter resolved.
: League keeps alt-tabbing me
this happened to me too! you have to close your client (before it crashes hopefully) and reboot the game. Hope I helped!
: Yorick has to set up his Ghouls or Ult and Hit E for that damage. = Dodge it and go in on him. Darius has to hit you 5 times to get that bonus AD spike. = Kite him out and slow him. You have to be the Villian for Garen to hurt you that much harder. = Same with Darius but slows more. Fizz hits you once, hits again with his mark to deal triple damage, and can E out. = ???
> [{quoted}](name=Ryugami Dragoon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dXvNpcEG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-04-30T15:12:46.958+0000) > > Yorick has to set up his Ghouls or Ult and Hit E for that damage. = Dodge it and go in on him. > Darius has to hit you 5 times to get that bonus AD spike. = Kite him out and slow him. > You have to be the Villian for Garen to hurt you that much harder. = Same with Darius but slows more. > > Fizz hits you once, hits again with his mark to deal triple damage, and can E out. = ??? well actually Fizz has to set up him mark to kill you so all you gotta do is play a ranged champ and kite the **** out of him
: Fizz with triforce and then tank items can kill squishy targets
Why can Yorick do it as well? :oooo its called a juggernaut dude... you build a damage item (black cleaver or triforce) and then tank. Darius, tanky fioras, yorick, and garen have been doing this too. The only thing different is that fizz isn't really meant to do this but he can anyway
ACENOX (EUW)
: Any reasons for Lee ult to have almost no cd?
Any reason for ashe arrow and ez ult to have almost no CD?
: Take teleport next time you lane against him and pressure him under tower. Buy pinks to ward the bushes so you don't get ganked and keep an eye out for the jungle and other laners so they don't invade you. done deal!
> [{quoted}](name=I wear Givenchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WOiOc7Qn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-30T01:06:06.039+0000) > > Take teleport next time you lane against him and pressure him under tower. Buy pinks to ward the bushes so you don't get ganked and keep an eye out for the jungle and other laners so they don't invade you. > done deal! what if he was playing adc? i'm pretty sure ADCs dont bring TP in this meta unless you are a metaforger and go Jayce adc
: How the hell do you counter Diana
She needs to hit all of her abilities to kill you unless she is crazy fed. If you dodge her Q or go in when it is on cooldown, then you can kill her
: [Champ] Nitro, the Hot Goo Lady
Good idea, but i think the name shouldn't be "Hot Goo Lady" lol
Rioter Comments
: Hes the lowest winrate jungler go check champion.gg
> [{quoted}](name=Unseen Predator,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ZZKrTnp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-26T22:07:50.747+0000) > > Hes the lowest winrate jungler go check champion.gg winrate doesn't always indicate power. Ryze has a 40% winrate - do you think he is underpowered? No, people just think that because of the winrate but in reality its because people don't utilize him to his full potential. Take the example of Miss Fortune support at Worlds as well. After it happened MANY people took it into ranked and bombed mf's winrate. Does that mean MF is underpowered? No
: Riot , can you please consider giving rengar a FULL gameplay update or maybe a full VGU ?
> [{quoted}](name=Unseen Predator,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ZZKrTnp,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-26T21:48:23.859+0000) > > First of all ill say my opinion on why i think rengar needs a full GU at the very least VGU is not necessary but if u want to that would be even better , either way , this rework failed to accomplish the goal which was initially making rengar fun to play as AND against , im talking about both fun and counterplay , the part that failed the most was the counterplay and fun part because since his release , he was constantly the best jungler/top laner to ever dominate the game ever since assassin items got reworked and how lethality buffs made all ad assassins so powerful for so many patches in a row , but in the end the problem wasnt lethality or the reworked lethality items , it was rengar himself , he still didnt have any kind of counterplay whatso ever because his passive mixed with lethality and his Q scalings just made the champion super toxic , but after the 7.7 nerfs (which hit him like a truck) he became worst that every other jungler outthere , top lane is still decent but its hard to snowball against hard matchups (riven , darius ...) this is why i think he needs a full gameplay update or even a full VGU if possible because i personally think that rengar is the most badass champion to ever hit the rift and this is why i personally believe he needs a full VGU because his theme is just badass , what i would like to see in rengar the most is his hunting mechanics , if there is a possibility to add a unique hunting mechanic to rengar ingame that would be sick , lets take for example new warwick , look at his new W , whenever someone is low he gets exited for blood and he starts running like crazy ontop of the hunting music that starts playing when your near , now thats what i call a true identity , warwick has a very unique identity to him now and thats what makes him so fun to play as and against for both enemies (getting scared when the music starts) and warwick himself (getting exited for low hp targets) , i wanna see somethng similar to rengar but unique to him , i can type all day long , give my own opinions on how his kit should be but i'll let you riot games decide how your going to make rengar unique and i know you wont fail us this time {{champion:107}} did you actually just fucking say rengar is the worst jungler right now? sure he isn't the best after the nerf (which was needed imo) but he is FAR from the worst.
Kürama (NA)
: It's on your part. > #Beta Client Click the cog to the top right corner of the client then click "Initiate Full Repair". Let us know the results. http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/sites/default/files/styles/scale_xlarge/public/upload/template_lcu_changelog_1280x720.jpg?itok=uV6zjzTq
> [{quoted}](name=Rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=EY7mxekX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-26T02:29:36.500+0000) > > It's on your part. > > Click the cog to the top right corner of the client then click "Initiate Full Repair". > > Let us know the results. > > http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/sites/default/files/styles/scale_xlarge/public/upload/template_lcu_changelog_1280x720.jpg?itok=uV6zjzTq Thanks for future help, but uhh i clicked the cog during that game and it didn't seem to be "activating" until the crash where it became kind of shaded and there were no options to press as if it were loading. But thanks for your help regardless {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Not really. A good support doesn't let his carry die, and ADC still has the same stats at the end of game. Two scenarios: - ADC feeds like hell: you still get only 1/3 of his deaths in which you don't participate. Stay safe, and you will get less than him. - ADC doesn't die but does nothing: you get only 2/3 of your former deaths' score this way. I would like this change both as a supp and as a marksman.
> [{quoted}](name=GamerThink,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=761EkEaM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-26T01:33:02.922+0000) > > Not really. A good support doesn't let his carry die, and ADC still has the same stats at the end of game. Two scenarios: > > - ADC feeds like hell: you still get only 1/3 of his deaths in which you don't participate. Stay safe, and you will get less than him. > - ADC doesn't die but does nothing: you get only 2/3 of your former deaths' score this way. > > I would like this change both as a supp and as a marksman. But thats the problem. Riot would never allow a system where the support gets punished for doing nothing. The deaths affect their KDA and then they would have to completely change the grading system and Mejai's/Dark seal because you get a death etc etc
Rioter Comments
: [SUGGESTION] How to avoid support trolling and similar things
But then the good supports get under appreciated and stat shamed and the ADCs act like the heros
Show more

byakugan123

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion