: mods are slaves and riot is their master
Human nature. Everyone wants some sort of power over their peers. It gives them a sense of control and some "respect." It's why most doctors feel entitled to their position because the mob feeds them and out of that "respect" they get paid a ridiculous amount of stupid money. I've known plenty of doctors with the title of MD who are total %%%% on the face of this planet. That's not to say all of them are. Same reason why people want to become discord moderators. They feel entitled with a sense of power (control) and some form of respect. They don't get paid, but yet... they sucker up to the most dumbest shit. Now... that's not to say ALL of them are like that. They are a few rare cases where someone does it out of "love." But those are very far and between. It's like finding a unicorn.
Rioter Comments
c00face (NA)
: Fnatic vs. G2 - Will probably go down today as the best
Already, this game is hyped. Pyke, Garen, Morderkaiser, Yumi.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZtR1jatt,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:03:35.336+0000) > > It's called the Tribunal 2.0 It's called the IFS (Instant Feedback System) when it's handled automatically but there is no official name for the punishment system. You're free to post where you're getting the term "Tribunal 2.0" (or keep silent if you're just pulling it out of your ass). > There's a long list of changes Riot did to the system that was literally posted on the boards for years. Reports DO STACK. > Read that carefully. He's telling you, the system will put that offending player in the tribunal system to be checked. And you're misreading it. Because it literally says, "Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player" Not going to bother replying to the rest or anything else you may post because it seems like it's just a giant whine session coming from someone who doesn't like being proven wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZtR1jatt,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:08:43.428+0000) > > It's called the IFS (Instant Feedback System) when it's handled automatically but there is no official name for the punishment system. You're free to post where you're getting the term "Tribunal 2.0" (or keep silent if you're just pulling it out of your ass). > > And you're misreading it. Because it literally says, > > "Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player" > > Not going to bother replying to the rest or anything else you may post because it seems like it's just a giant whine session coming from someone who doesn't like being proven wrong. Posting out my ass. LOL. I can tell you're about as stupid as the next person who can't properly google this board. I'm not about to debate another dumb ass about how the tribunal works and what changes Riot did when its literally on your fucking search bar. Why? Because multiple times I've done this on this board, but you kids keep repeating the same shit over, and over, and over. And dumb ass, Instant Feed Back is just part of the Tribunal 2.0.
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZtR1jatt,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T10:18:26.248+0000) > > LOL. I can tell you have no clue wtf you're talking about. Try going back and reading what and how the tribunal works. "Butt, they don't stack..." The Tribunal hasn't been around for years. As for the multiple reports in one game myth; https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player "Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. **It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player**; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players."
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZtR1jatt,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T10:57:31.484+0000) > > The Tribunal hasn't been around for years. As for the multiple reports in one game myth; > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player > > "Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. **It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player**; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players." It's called the Tribunal 2.0 There's a long list of changes Riot did to the system that was literally posted on the boards for years. Reports DO STACK. "It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player." Read that carefully. He's telling you, the system will put that offending player in the tribunal system to be checked. But Riot has already posted a segment of how reporting system works. The more reports you have, it can be used against you at a LATER TIME. THEY, fucking stack. It is literally in their fucking board discussion. I've been on this boards for almost 5-8 years. I'm not going to dig that shit up over and over trying to debate with morons on this board who can't even google. I literally posted a thread about this with all the fucking discussion to the changes on the report system and how it works, and yet, half of you still don't have a fucking clue how it works.
: Naming and shaming is prohibited on the boards. But since you are the person that you are. Maybe you do not care. And please stop spamming the boards with your videos and deleting them because you got downvotes. Nothing will change your damaged reputation.
>[{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W2nbsZEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T08:04:14.129+0000) >"Naming and shaming is prohibited on the boards. But since you are the person that you are. Maybe you do not care." You literally just told him it was prohibited to name and shame, then insult him on the next sentence? You got issues? > [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W2nbsZEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T08:04:14.129+0000) >"And please stop spamming the boards with your videos and deleting them because you got downvotes. Nothing will change your damaged reputation." Good luck trying to tell someone else to do something they don't want too. The down votes is because nobody likes these youtubers/streamers always coming in here to post their vods to get views. But somehow, you ended up trying to convert that to an attack on his reputation and who he is as person? Wtf is wrong with you.
: Congrats LCS
What happened? C9 has some really bad players aka Sneaky, Licorice is falling off as well, and then Zeyzal is... he forces too much plays. Why is this important? Because Reaper literally has to be the best coach in NA. As a coach, he sees the weakness of C9 and he tries to drafts according to their weakness to cover for them. Because there's so much weakness in the team, you have this really bad pick/draft phase for C9 and all that early aggression gets wiped out the window. The amount of times they have to cover for Sneaky in lane, caused the team to really fail in pick/draft. And yet, even though Sneaky got top priority picks, he still manage to lose his lead and get behind in lane. Then you have Zeyzeal, who just constantly forcing plays even when they're behind and those bad plays end up dragging the team further. Against TL who has the worst and most boring shit games any team can draft, they just play to their strength and win through lanes. That was literally it. That's NA right there. And if you think TL has a chance against other major teams internationally? You're wrong. This team is just as bad as the rest of all the other NA teams. Other international teams will pick apart TL in laning phase and in draft/pick and in superior aggression. Xsmithie can't keep up for shit. Just look at how Jankos ran over Xsmithie with a f'ing Olaf when Xsmithie had priority pick. NA tilts me hard as shit. This region is just total ass.
Nekorus (NA)
: not really a outplay just a iron fizz walking into every crit q.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt0QOFal,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:50:43.257+0000) > > not really a outplay just a iron fizz walking into every crit q. you sound mad for no reason. to OP: good job dude. make those videos. dont let this toxic board drag you down. they do that shit all the time and they cant see why theyre toxic.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZtR1jatt,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-29T12:22:37.521+0000) > > Look at all the toxic self-righteous kids in this thread. I wish I was in your game and purposely steal all your Jungle camps, tax your lane, and do it for 5+ games in a row to aggravate you to become toxic in chat. Then I'll get my pre-made friends to all report you and have your account chat restricted for "being toxic." > > System is a joke. Most people who play this game lack commonsense and empathy. And 3/4 of them do exactly what I just described in the above paragraph. Reports per game don't stack. If you think 75% of the people in this game are _purposely trolling you to get you banned_, it sounds like you might be the one with a problem here.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZtR1jatt,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-30T16:06:43.996+0000) > > Reports per game don't stack. > If you think 75% of the people in this game are _purposely trolling you to get you banned_, it sounds like you might be the one with a problem here. LOL. I can tell you have no clue wtf you're talking about. Try going back and reading what and how the tribunal works. "Butt, they don't stack..."
Cobster3 (EUW)
: 2 week ban for nothing. Please Riot.
Look at all the toxic self-righteous kids in this thread. I wish I was in your game and purposely steal all your Jungle camps, tax your lane, and do it for 5+ games in a row to aggravate you to become toxic in chat. Then I'll get my pre-made friends to all report you and have your account chat restricted for "being toxic." System is a joke. Most people who play this game lack commonsense and empathy. And 3/4 of them do exactly what I just described in the above paragraph.
Rioter Comments
: > Seriously turn ARURF into URF and give players bans. Only been a few years and people forget what non-random URF was like.. It wont happen.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtpMHY8j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T02:45:50.220+0000) > > Only been a few years and people forget what non-random URF was like.. > > It wont happen. Forget what? That we had fun. And that all little whiners were just constantly crying over Hecarim in a fun-mode game? And look at this, still f'ing crying when its AURF. I bet you mf'ers will continue to cry even if they ban the entire champion pool and only left 2 open. You mf'ers just won't stop crying.
OHminus (NA)
: Top ten supports currently (OPINION)
Remove CoreJJ, then you're good to go.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: LMAO you think 60 is a good vision score? https://imgur.com/lr1idDh 85 is what im talking about get your weight up son
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tsHnaHZd,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-18T01:43:06.366+0000) > > LMAO you think 60 is a good vision score? > > https://imgur.com/lr1idDh > > 85 is what im talking about > > get your weight up son 85 is really bad for a 41 minute game. my game was 20 minutes and already 60. you can do better.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Néékö (NA)
: How to kill a new game mode 101
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/KL2Afxfy-how-to-instant-queue-for-tft-game-mode
: Server Issues with TFT
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/KL2Afxfy-how-to-instant-queue-for-tft-game-mode
: TFT? More like Queue Simulator
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/KL2Afxfy-how-to-instant-queue-for-tft-game-mode
: TFT Que Times
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/KL2Afxfy-how-to-instant-queue-for-tft-game-mode
: TFT has been more of a headache than fun
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/KL2Afxfy-how-to-instant-queue-for-tft-game-mode
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T18:12:57.545+0000) > > Ok. So your feelings of him being an "ahole" because he did a strategy you don't like give YOU the rights to ban someone? Where did you get this rule book from? > > You should try not to bend words to fit your narratives, that's not how this work. Being an "ahole" that breaks policy according to the rules is literally don't grief (intentionally), don't insult any player on enemy or your team, don't purposely feed the enemy team so your team can lose. There is no rule book that says, "If I think your an ahole, that means you should get banned." Your literally just taking things out of their meaning to fit your own narrative. I never said anything about his strategy, I just addressed him going to Irelia's lane, which she didn't like and asked him to leave but he stayed which is an asshole because you were disrupting the lane of her, or at least she thought so, which by Riots definition is asshole behavior, also you should follow your own advice, don't bend my words or add stuff I never addressed.
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T21:40:25.023+0000) > > I never said anything about his strategy, I just addressed him going to Irelia's lane, which she didn't like and asked him to leave but he stayed which is an asshole because you were disrupting the lane of her, or at least she thought so, which by Riots definition is asshole behavior, also you should follow your own advice, don't bend my words or add stuff I never addressed. You keep saying "Riot" definition. And I keep having to repeat myself, stop making shit up. That's not Riot definition of breaking the rules. I can go to whatever lane I want too, as long as I am not intentionally feeding and trying to win the game. Again, stop trying to bend rules to fit your own narratives to what you disagree or don't like it. Also, laughing at, "Follow my own advice." Buddy, I am not giving you advice. I am correcting you and challenging your prospective with what the rule book actually says. Take your time to read the actual rule, policy, and what Riot has already said in the past about these kind of situations. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EtXQhs5J-weore-updating-our-policy-so-unusual-play-styles-dont-get-14-day-bans In the meantime, I think your an ahole for calling someone an ahole, therefore, by that definition you should get banned. /s.
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:53:39.810+0000) > > 1. "Want." What you want and what Irelia want, doesn't mean you get what you want. He didn't break the rules. > > 2. Okay... Game play doesn't have nothing to do with this conversation regarding if he broke the rules. He didn't. > > 3. Taric and Sona is monster late game... Okay... Nobody cares. Did Nubrac break the rules? No. > > 4. He was absolutely right? On what part? Everything he said within their conversation is a bunch of 3 years old trying to 1-up on each other. Nothing they said has anything to do with anything. The question still remains, did Nubrac break the rules, yes or no. The answer again is, NO. > > 5. Riot did answer and the answer was... Nubrac DIDN'T BREAK THE RULES. WOW. The controversial to the Riot post? He got punished for not breaking the rule. WOW. I think you are starting to understand why most people are outraged. Go back to number 1. > > 6. Don't tell me communicating with team mates is not necessary and then in the sentence tell me that I have to communicate with them in champ select. I don't need to do sh!t. I'm going to play the game how I see fit that I believe will help me win the game. I don't dictate how you should play the game, so don't dictate how I play my game. > > Everything in your post literally is just a bunch of nonsense with no backbone (conclusive judgement.) It just a bunch of, "my feelings, I want, team want, I don't like, I don't agree." Honestly, nobody gives a flying ___. For every time anyone gets reported for playing unorthodox strategies, I'll be a millionaire. > > The question still remains... Did he break the rules or not? The answer... is NO. I gonna comment only on point 1. He actually did break the rules there, Riot always says "don't be an asshole" Nubrac was an asshole in this case because he went to mid and disrupted Irelia who told him to leave or asked him, and he didn't, that's asshole behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:57:45.924+0000) > > I gonna comment only on point 1. He actually did break the rules there, Riot always says "don't be an asshole" Nubrac was an asshole in this case because he went to mid and disrupted Irelia who told him to leave or asked him, and he didn't, that's asshole behavior. Ok. So your feelings of him being an "ahole" because he did a strategy you don't like give YOU the rights to ban someone? Where did you get this rule book from? You should try not to bend words to fit your narratives, that's not how this work. Being an "ahole" that breaks policy according to the rules is literally don't grief (intentionally), don't insult any player on enemy or your team, don't purposely feed the enemy team so your team can lose. There is no rule book that says, "If I think your an ahole, that means you should get banned." Your literally just taking things out of their meaning to fit your own narrative.
Jack Eron (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T00:14:49.955+0000) > > The strategy breaks their way of thinking and disrupt their playstyle on how they "think" the game should be played. Isn't that one obvious? > > Maybe you haven't tried off meta pick in a game yet where every game you will be reported by everyone just because they don't agree. Has nothing to do with it breaking policy, because it don't. Everyone gets to play whatever the hell they want and they get to choose how to play and how they see fit to play. > > If your ass and the team toxic mentality don't like it, tough luck. I don't dictate to you how you should play the game, so don't try to dictate to me how I should my game. Since you play in a teamwork game it's essential to cooperate with your teammates. New meta's can ruin the "normal" playstyle and if majority of them don't like your genius idea, then why the hell would you ruin your chances just because of yourself? You think in a teamwork game you have the right to do whatever you want how you want? If everyone follows this tactics then the game will be full of mess and madness.
> [{quoted}](name=Jack Eron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T10:55:50.638+0000) > > Since you play in a teamwork game it's essential to cooperate with your teammates. New meta's can ruin the "normal" playstyle and if majority of them don't like your genius idea, then why the hell would you ruin your chances just because of yourself? You think in a teamwork game you have the right to do whatever you want how you want? If everyone follows this tactics then the game will be full of mess and madness. Ok... It's a team work game, blah blah blah. Listen buddy, in the court of law, I am going to ask you again. Did he break the policy or not? The answer is NO. There is no policy or rules that state that I have to play according to my team and how they think or feel. As far as being "ethical and morale and considerate" that's another story. That's between you and the person your playing with. But as far as legality, rule books, there is NO RULE that says I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU. Get that ___ through your head. What part of this is so hard for you to understand that your brain can't comprehend? You cannot report a person because he refuse to communicate with you. There is no options for such a report because they REMOVED it. Your entire paragraph is literal base of feelings and emotions and how you think. Just because you think someone is an ahole, doesn't give YOU the RIGHT to boot them out of the game. That literally makes you the ahole, and yourself should get booted.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Du Ma Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r8sPr9za,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:12:18.162+0000) > > Nb3 just got a 2 week vacation, so now we can start seeing posts about other things on the boards again. Oh, my sweet summer child. We're just now transitioning from "NB3 *should* be banned" to "NB3 *IS* banned" threads. We're still in for a long winter yet...
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r8sPr9za,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:21:37.862+0000) > > Oh, my sweet summer child. We're just now transitioning from "NB3 *should* be banned" to "NB3 *IS* banned" threads. > > We're still in for a long winter yet... I don't know why I can't stop laughing to this.
Reziztor (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:35:10.470+0000) > > 1. Irelia didnt want teemo mid and he was asking teemo to leave midlane. > 2. irelia already has mid prio without teemo VS Twisted fate . he doesnt need teemo midlane for prio . > 3. Taric Sona is monster late game compination. u are supposed to kill them and hard harras/punish them early to shut them down u cant just leave them to safe farm because ur ADC can be safe 1v2. its like giving Nasus or Veigar Free Freeze Lane and Free Farm since level 1. > 4. im not a fan of NB3 i never watched him before and i dont know him. but when i listened to their conversation with Nubrac. NB3 Was absolutely Right in my opinion. > 5. Riot Already Answered to that in reddit and there is a post on board about it u can check it out. > 6. communicating with teammates is not necassary but if u want to do somthing that none of ur teammates expect u need to tell them in champ select. like if i see someone picked janna top even if it works and he has a plan i dont know i cant read his mind i probbably dodge if he doesnt say anything. i consider he is tilted and he wants to troll he needs to say something. > > Like Seriously stop this. STOP IT These people do not understand that this guy is hated by literally everyone in the high elo community, including: Pro players, streamers, people that used to duo with Nubrac. It's honestly disgusting that these players defend someone who at first glance looks like he's soft inting. But nooooo off meta isn't bannable, cool then nunu mid ghost cleanse isn't bannable either because it's off meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Reziztor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:48:29.902+0000) > > These people do not understand that this guy is hated by literally everyone in the high elo community, including: Pro players, streamers, people that used to duo with Nubrac. It's honestly disgusting that these players defend someone who at first glance looks like he's soft inting. But nooooo off meta isn't bannable, cool then nunu mid ghost cleanse isn't bannable either because it's off meta. Good. I think you're starting to understand. Nunu ghost + cleanse isn't bannable. As long as he's trying to win the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=AWice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T21:54:09.772+0000) > > 1. Nubrac is a 3 trick pony. In teemo games he did not play 400+ games using roaming support, he only played around 50 games with the specific strategy mentioned, with a 65-70% winrate despite his team afking some games. > 2. You do not have to communicate because mute all and mute ping is allowed. That's why "refusing to communicate" was removed a couple years ago because of the change in this policy. > 3. Nubrac tried his best to win all games, this is the strict definition of "trolling". It is toxic to say your teammate is trolling just because they are losing or just because you don't like their playstyle. In the NB3 game, their team was ahead when NB3 was mouthing off. > 4. NB3 was toxic, threatening ban and then afking in fountain. > > Now here are some opinions: > > 5. Sivir can 1v2 Sona/Taric without much risk of being dove, therefore is correct for support to roam substantially. By roaming mid etc. he is putting his other laners ahead. > 6. Only reason for support to support ad and not mid is because of turret plating bot and dragon. Going support mid can help jg better (with crabs etc), gives mid priority. In many games of league mid is the more important role. > 7. In my opinion the problem is the league community. This attitude was popularized by many popular streamers including NB3, T1, TFBlade, etc. where basically everything that doesn't go their way is presumed to be toxic, wintrading, feeding, etc. In these games any grievance is instantly met by running it down, afk, etc., mostly without punishment. 1. Irelia didnt want teemo mid and he was asking teemo to leave midlane. 2. irelia already has mid prio without teemo VS Twisted fate . he doesnt need teemo midlane for prio . 3. Taric Sona is monster late game compination. u are supposed to kill them and hard harras/punish them early to shut them down u cant just leave them to safe farm because ur ADC can be safe 1v2. its like giving Nasus or Veigar Free Freeze Lane and Free Farm since level 1. 4. im not a fan of NB3 i never watched him before and i dont know him. but when i listened to their conversation with Nubrac. NB3 Was absolutely Right in my opinion. 5. Riot Already Answered to that in reddit and there is a post on board about it u can check it out. 6. communicating with teammates is not necassary but if u want to do somthing that none of ur teammates expect u need to tell them in champ select. like if i see someone picked janna top even if it works and he has a plan i dont know i cant read his mind i probbably dodge if he doesnt say anything. i consider he is tilted and he wants to troll he needs to say something. Like Seriously stop this. STOP IT
> [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T03:35:10.470+0000) > > 1. Irelia didnt want teemo mid and he was asking teemo to leave midlane. > 2. irelia already has mid prio without teemo VS Twisted fate . he doesnt need teemo midlane for prio . > 3. Taric Sona is monster late game compination. u are supposed to kill them and hard harras/punish them early to shut them down u cant just leave them to safe farm because ur ADC can be safe 1v2. its like giving Nasus or Veigar Free Freeze Lane and Free Farm since level 1. > 4. im not a fan of NB3 i never watched him before and i dont know him. but when i listened to their conversation with Nubrac. NB3 Was absolutely Right in my opinion. > 5. Riot Already Answered to that in reddit and there is a post on board about it u can check it out. > 6. communicating with teammates is not necassary but if u want to do somthing that none of ur teammates expect u need to tell them in champ select. like if i see someone picked janna top even if it works and he has a plan i dont know i cant read his mind i probbably dodge if he doesnt say anything. i consider he is tilted and he wants to troll he needs to say something. > > Like Seriously stop this. STOP IT 1. "Want." What you want and what Irelia want, doesn't mean you get what you want. He didn't break the rules. 2. Okay... Game play doesn't have nothing to do with this conversation regarding if he broke the rules. He didn't. 3. Taric and Sona is monster late game... Okay... Nobody cares. Did Nubrac break the rules? No. 4. He was absolutely right? On what part? Everything he said within their conversation is a bunch of 3 years old trying to 1-up on each other. Nothing they said has anything to do with anything. The question still remains, did Nubrac break the rules, yes or no. The answer again is, NO. 5. Riot did answer and the answer was... Nubrac DIDN'T BREAK THE RULES. WOW. The controversial to the Riot post? He got punished for not breaking the rule. WOW. I think you are starting to understand why most people are outraged. Go back to number 1. 6. Don't tell me communicating with team mates is not necessary and then in the sentence tell me that I have to communicate with them in champ select. I don't need to do sh!t. I'm going to play the game how I see fit that I believe will help me win the game. I don't dictate how you should play the game, so don't dictate how I play my game. Everything in your post literally is just a bunch of nonsense with no backbone (conclusive judgement.) It just a bunch of, "my feelings, I want, team want, I don't like, I don't agree." Honestly, nobody gives a flying ___. For every time anyone gets reported for playing unorthodox strategies, I'll be a millionaire. The question still remains... Did he break the rules or not? The answer... is NO.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T02:15:20.014+0000) > > Congrats, youre wrong. End of discussion actually...you're wrong. seriously wrong, and where you get off talking about this without even the ranked experience is beyond me. and don't claim you have some challenger smurf somewhere you would be posting on it if that were the case.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T02:32:02.016+0000) > > actually...you're wrong. > seriously wrong, and where you get off talking about this without even the ranked experience is beyond me. > and don't claim you have some challenger smurf somewhere you would be posting on it if that were the case. Actually actually, you're wrong.
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:54:19.172+0000) > > start from the top, it was against the law of the game that nubrac intruded into the midlaners early laning phase. > end of discussion. Just stop right there, it isn't "against the law of the game", and the original post stated as much. He was banned b/c he was intentionally trolling streamers and there was a pattern of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-21T02:14:48.830+0000) > > Just stop right there, it isn't "against the law of the game", and the original post stated as much. He was banned b/c he was intentionally trolling streamers and there was a pattern of it. Can't troll streamers if what he's doing isn't wrong in the first place. The damn Rioter said it in the same exact sentence. Is what Nubrac doing breaking the rules? Riot: No. But why is he banned then? Riot: It broke the rules because he did it to troll streamers. But you just said the strategy didn't break the policy? Riot: Yes, the strategy doesn't break our policy. It only broke policy because he did it to a high profile streamer. Why does it matter if there's a streamer in the game or not, the strategy doesn't break policy? Riot: Good question, you can send a ticket to your support on the web page, they'll get back to you as soon as possible. What.... So your saying it doesn't break the rules. But it only breaks the rules when there's a streamer in your game? **You've been suspended from the game for breaking our policy, please go to the support page if you want more details.**
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T23:50:18.459+0000) > > Sorry bu7t down one level and up 50 cs is actually still good. Is that why everyone that plays with him seems to be complaining and trying to report?
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4bhhsK9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T00:04:21.801+0000) > > Is that why everyone that plays with him seems to be complaining and trying to report? The strategy breaks their way of thinking and disrupt their playstyle on how they "think" the game should be played. Isn't that one obvious? Maybe you haven't tried off meta pick in a game yet where every game you will be reported by everyone just because they don't agree. Has nothing to do with it breaking policy, because it don't. Everyone gets to play whatever the hell they want and they get to choose how to play and how they see fit to play. If your ass and the team toxic mentality don't like it, tough luck. I don't dictate to you how you should play the game, so don't try to dictate to me how I should my game.
: Oh boy, people are still talking about Nubrac? Did no one see the Riot response?
> [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kbQ45KZd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T22:00:19.773+0000) > > There was a Riot response to the original Reddit thread, but I guess no one saw it cuz the mods locked the thread like 1 hour later? > > Here you go: > [[Reddit clickable link]](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/) > > If you want to discuss Nubrac/Nightblu3, then keep this quote in mind. (I tried bringing attention to this quote on the subreddit too, but mods deleted my post lul) This is off. I'm going to shed light on this situation to a more realistic situation. > However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. Nubrac has over 400+ games. He's in Master tier, and we all know how painfully awful it is to queue in those high tier games. Most streamers who streams League of Legends are in the higher tier rank as Nubrac. Rather it be high Diamond to Master. To say words such as, "Occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer" is very disingenuous and not portraying the actual realistic account. Most of Nubrac games WILL be queued in those games where most streamers are most likely queued at. The question remains, "Does he do the strategy even when there's NOT a streamer in his games?" The answer is YES. It is not the players fault if he's queued with another high profile streamer and he does the strategy. And the Rioter even answered the question himself... IS IT WRONG to do off meta strategies, and the answer is NO. What does that mean? It means REGARDLESS if he's playing with a high profile streamer or not, it doesn't matter... Because the strategy is NOT BREAKING POLICY. This literally cancer reading all of this and reading how Riot is handling these kind of situations. The question is simple... Did he break the rules? Riot says NO. So what the f' is the problem? This is literally picking and choosing who the rules apply too and who it doesn't. Riot: He didn't break the rules... BUT... Our match making system queued Nubrac with a high profile streamer where the strategy happened... that means he did the strategy to ruin games. **WTF does that even mean? It literally contradicts everything that he just said about the strategy is not breaking the rules. But it only breaks the rules when your doing it while a streamer is on your team? WTF are you saying... This is giving me cancer.**
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T0pU6Jjw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T19:26:12.428+0000) > > Nightblue3, stop smurfing on the forums and creating threads that is just a bunch of hearsay. > > You provided no concrete evidence AND even if he only did play Teemo support, that STILL doesn't mean he broke the rules and deserve a ban. What part don't you understand that is going over your head? > > He didn't break the rules or policy. That is the key to note here kiddo. It doesn't matter if he went Mid-lane to soak XP, that wouldn't still break the rules because he wasn't griefing, he was actually trying to win. Get that through your head. You're delusional. I'd quit and send a ticket if my support makes me 1v2 bot for the whole game How is going to midlane to steal experience not "trolling"?
> [{quoted}](name=l love Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T0pU6Jjw,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-20T20:33:40.396+0000) > > You're delusional. I'd quit and send a ticket if my support makes me 1v2 bot for the whole game > > How is going to midlane to steal experience not "trolling"? You mean I can play the game however I want and do strategies I believe will help me win the game even if my team mates don't agree? Should you get reported if you don't gank my lane as a Jungler? Is that trolling too because you're causing me to lose the game by not ganking when you should. Your definition of trolling/griefing isn't the same as the policy and that is for good reason. It stops witch hunting, accusations, and labeling. That is exactly why we have policies in place that dictates what is right and wrong. If we don't, we have issues like this and like you who just randomly accuse anyone of trolling when you don't agree or feel like he is. Btw, I'm going to report you for trolling because you didn't roam as a mid laner and that caused your bot lane to lose. /s. PSPS: I guess all support should be reported as trolling because they're always in bot lane "stealing" ADC experience. /s. PStothedoublePS: My mid laner just went top lane and stole my cannon minion and stole some experience when he came up to my lane. I should definitely report this guy for trolling. /s.
klavborn (NA)
: Wait a minute Even his most recent teemo """support""" """""off-meta""""" games are only played when there are streamers Huh. And when he plays leona No streamers HUH.
> [{quoted}](name=klavborn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T0pU6Jjw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T19:05:12.350+0000) > > Wait a minute > > Even his most recent teemo """support""" """""off-meta""""" games are only played when there are streamers > > Huh. > > And when he plays leona > > No streamers > > HUH. Nightblue3, stop smurfing on the forums and creating threads that is just a bunch of hearsay. You provided no concrete evidence AND even if he only did play Teemo support, that STILL doesn't mean he broke the rules and deserve a ban. What part don't you understand that is going over your head? He didn't break the rules or policy. That is the key to note here kiddo. It doesn't matter if he went Mid-lane to soak XP, that wouldn't still break the rules because he wasn't griefing, he was actually trying to win. Get that through your head.
: so i was wondering
they won't because he didn't hurt any top elo players feelings that is popular he's a meta dog that plays the same boring way everyone else does, so nobody really send report his way the only group of people who seem to get banned are those who are creative, changing meta, and daring to try a new way of playing to gain an edge. those are the group that gets penalized because the group of narrow minded players outweighs the group of innovative players.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T09:13:11.957+0000) Did you seriously compared communist regime to Riot? Besides, i refuse to believe he was completely innocent. I repeat, if he was not trolling, he would be safe.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T09:25:06.359+0000) > > Did you seriously compared communist regime to Riot? > > Besides, i refuse to believe he was completely innocent. I repeat, if he was not trolling, he would be safe. Compare to label Riot as a communistic group? No. An analogy? Yes. Compared to give clarification. They have different context. The analogy is used to drive home my point to refute your logic. Someone getting banned doesn't mean they are guilty of what they are banned for.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T08:55:11.048+0000) > > I already answered this in the above paragraph. > > Nothing did happen. The system did not fault Nubrac because he didn't break the rules. So why did he get a 2-week ban? Someone at Riot issued a manual punishment against his account. Apparently he did, if he was punished. Look, i'm not excusing anyone, but if he was innocent, he would not get banned. It's as simple as that. Did NB3 go over the board and had acted like a child? Oh, that's undeniable, he broke the rules too. There is favoritism at Riot, i think we can agree on that, but the punishment of Nub was well deserved
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T09:02:49.613+0000) > > Apparently he did, if he was punished. > > Look, i'm not excusing anyone, but if he was innocent, he would not get banned. It's as simple as that. Did NB3 go over the board and had acted like a child? Oh, that's undeniable, he broke the rules too. There is favoritism at Riot, i think we can agree on that, but the punishment of Nub was well deserved Getting banned doesn't mean you're not innocent. Communist and dictators jail whoever they want if they feel like that person should be jailed. That doesn't mean the person being jailed is guilty of any crimes. This is why we have rules and regulations that we follow. This problem with Nubrac and Nightblue3 shows that Riot does not follow their own guidelines and rules. And they will override their own policy to make it fit to punish a player according to what they think is right. That's not cool. And no, the punishment on Nub was not deserved, period. He didn't break policy, didn't break guidelines, didn't do anything besides play the game how he wants to play it. I have some good correlation in my previous post to point in the direction that Riot did in fact overstep their own automated system to punish someone over a streamer feelings. The system itself concluded that Nubrac did nothing wrong. The ban was manual.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-20T08:34:06.282+0000) > Multiple reports work only if a person broke the rules, that much is true. But, if they were innocent, nothing would've happen to them. Nubrac broke the rules, messed with others, and people reported him, that's how it's supposed to work. I'm not defending the either side, because i believe they both fucked up, and both should've faced consequences. Let's not act like that ban was undeserved.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T08:47:30.122+0000) > > Multiple reports work only if a person broke the rules, that much is true. But, if they were innocent, nothing would've happen to them. > > Nubrac broke the rules, messed with others, and people reported him, that's how it's supposed to work. > > I'm not defending the either side, because i believe they both fucked up, and both should've faced consequences. Let's not act like that ban was undeserved. I answered this in the above paragraph. Nothing did happen. The system did not fault Nubrac because he didn't break the rules. So why did he get a 2-week ban? Someone at Riot issued a manual punishment against his account. > Under the title, "Why reports matter," the reason why Nubrac was never punished is because the system concludes that he has done nothing wrong. See paragraph, the statement is as follows, "Reports are significant on a per-game basis because no one is punished on game data alone." This means that Nubrac punish was issued manually, separate from the automated system. The system itself concluded that Nubrac has done nothing wrong. It is the reason he was allowed to play over 400 games without any penalty. He did not break the rules, policy, or exhibited negative behaviors. Strategies, off-meta, how you play the game DOES NOT contribute to negative behaviors and SHOULD NOT be penalized, period. We will go down some slippery slopes if this was the case and that is why policy are created. It allows everyone to understand the rules and be on the same playing field. But when you start to wishy-wash and create random to-go policy according to how people feel... That becomes a problem.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Yeah, i'm gonna ask for sources on that.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fz4mJ6Mn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T07:49:53.982+0000) > > Yeah, i'm gonna ask for sources on that. Sources? It was all over the board when the new tribunal reporting system was coming out and what they plan on doing with it. The system is still the same with some slight changes, but it handles it in the same manner. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/reports-how-do-they-work Here's one for you. If you really want to dig up old sources on how the system work, your free to do so on Google as most of the topic regarding how it works by Riot is still there. --- There's a lot of things in this article that I can go over and there are plenty of threads regarding how the report system works. The article promise of a more strict punishment for does making false reports, this promise was never met. Instead, they created a system that used a merit base of "quality" points. If you don't report a lot, your quality points is higher than someone who is always reporting on a constant bases. Those numbers and how they calculate it is not public. Under the title, "Why reports matter," the reason why Nubrac was never punished is because the system concludes that he has done nothing wrong. See paragraph, the statement is as follows, _"Reports are significant on a per-game basis because no one is punished on game data alone."_ This means that Nubrac punish was issued manually, separate from the automated system. We were promised a Tribunal voting system to separately deal with these sort of cases and the community can make the judgment by reviewing games to see if in fact Nubrac was "griefing." This promise was never met. How does numbers affect a case against a player? See quote, "_When a player’s reported, the instant feedback system collects all reports from the game..._" The game is designed to build a case against you by ALL reports generated against you. The more reports you have against your account, the system will give out punishment as soon as it detects any sign of negativity, even if it's just one game and one sentence. --- I'm not going to go over all the details that is already laid out. But I am tired of this misconception on most players in the community is very misinformed and believe the Riot reporting system is a saint and does its job properly. It does not.
Rioter Comments
Show more

c00face

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion