: Why do the boards have such a boner for longer games?
Because 20 minute stomps are boring and soulless. I'm not feeling it like I did when a {{champion:55}} ruthlessly tried to slit my {{champion:202}}'s throat, while making crucial engages and taking objectives behind the enemies' back. There's also the fact that I can curbstomp an {{champion:420}} or a {{champion:157}} but no matter, they just waveclear without a care in the goddamn world and take my tower instantly because damage stacking and weak towers.
: Teemo needs buff/rework
I don't know why this would ever get downvoted, it's just truth. Teemo is at best a situational pick against the many top lane aa'ers that are rapidly disappearing due to the amount of reworks that are coming out. Even then there are just better champs with actual CC. The fact {{champion:50}} out of all champions is receiving a rework RIGHT NOW instead of champs like the above and {{champion:133}}, {{champion:80}}, and {{champion:36}} is a testament to how poorly Riot orders their priorities.
: > [{quoted}](name=cardsbejiggy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRMzOFfm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-01T10:28:25.210+0000) > > I mean there's no real reason to have health boots, they'd be redundant and probably wouldn't give any significant amount. Full health builds aren't really good anyways because they start to fall off quickly when any form of DPS gets a single pen item and cuts through your base resists. They're only good on certain juggernauts if you manage to get a quick and huge lead and do something like {{item:3748}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3022}}. Even then you're still probably gonna build resists at some point in the form of boots or a {{item:3156}} /{{item:3026}} to make your health items more efficient. well i think it would really help if you wanted to really experiment something
> [{quoted}](name=SlashKaze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HRMzOFfm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-02T09:14:08.867+0000) > > well i think it would really help if you wanted to really experiment something But my point stands, it'd still be redundant. Riot's not going to add bad items like Magic The Gathering has "Johnny" and "Timmy" cards for new or "creative" players. Items are added with a purpose in mind such as {{item:3109}} being a semi-low stat item in exchange that tanks can eat some damage when their adc recieves it. Or how {{item:3153}} is a tank -killing, kiting item that works well against bruisers.
Kaìju (NA)
: What were the buffs? I remember starting to play her back when ADC was still getting memed because of how bad they were at the start to middle of the season and I don't remember her getting any buffs at all before becoming the big champ she is now. And what's more, if I'm remembering right, she was actually pretty bad because of her long cooldowns in lane, all of them about 20 seconds. So what buffs did she get because I can't remember them, and if she gets nerfed she will be Cait all over again since she wasn't really good before theeta favored her.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaìju,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEz1EK8K,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-02T06:14:11.664+0000) > > What were the buffs? I remember starting to play her back when ADC was still getting memed because of how bad they were at the start to middle of the season and I don't remember her getting any buffs at all before becoming the big champ she is now. And what's more, if I'm remembering right, she was actually pretty bad because of her long cooldowns in lane, all of them about 20 seconds. So what buffs did she get because I can't remember them, and if she gets nerfed she will be Cait all over again since she wasn't really good before theeta favored her. Her Q got a longer duration and I swore they upped some of her scalings+base stats but I guess they actually have been nerfing her quite a bit, I suppose I haven't been reading the patch notes much though as I just started playing again from not having good enough internet.
: Dont play and you wont get tilted :P
> [{quoted}](name=Noctús,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QzW8GaEA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-01T20:54:12.217+0000) > > Dont play and you wont get tilted :P You're not wrong
: Can we have another anti adc item cause I feel like I cant do anything when the enemy trist is fed!
Part of this problem is that Tristana is overtuned right now. Not necessarily OP but she just needs numbers lowered. Riot gave her buffs awhile ago and never touched her after buffing certain items she used.
: Health boots
I mean there's no real reason to have health boots, they'd be redundant and probably wouldn't give any significant amount. Full health builds aren't really good anyways because they start to fall off quickly when any form of DPS gets a single pen item and cuts through your base resists. They're only good on certain juggernauts if you manage to get a quick and huge lead and do something like {{item:3748}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3022}}. Even then you're still probably gonna build resists at some point in the form of boots or a {{item:3156}} /{{item:3026}} to make your health items more efficient.
Kaeblen (NA)
: not really. In coding, you would probably have 3 objects: Kindred, Lamb, and Wolf. Kindred would be invisible and untargetable. just a coding placeholder really. Kindred would have two "pets": lamb and wolf. These two objects would be coded a lot like Morde's Ghosts. Morde's ghosts have a lot of bugs, but that is because of extranious code, that doesn't really need to be included at all. Many effects were deemed to be toxic, or unbalanced when you are able to control multiple champions (oh, wait...). Things like Targon's brace giving you gold income twice, etc. Most of the "bugs" could be repaired easily if the extraneous code was removed, though not all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaeblen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n0W3cQXv,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2017-10-01T05:06:35.528+0000) > > not really. > In coding, you would probably have 3 objects: Kindred, Lamb, and Wolf. > > Kindred would be invisible and untargetable. just a coding placeholder really. > > Kindred would have two "pets": lamb and wolf. These two objects would be coded a lot like Morde's Ghosts. Morde's ghosts have a lot of bugs, but that is because of extranious code, that doesn't really need to be included at all. > Many effects were deemed to be toxic, or unbalanced when you are able to control multiple champions (oh, wait...). Things like Targon's brace giving you gold income twice, etc. Most of the "bugs" could be repaired easily if the extraneous code was removed, though not all of them. I didn't know that. Thank you for educating me on the matter.
Rioter Comments
: Kindred could fit better into the whole Death theme by ditching the infinite scaling
Having two different instances of Kindred in the same game seems like it'd be too buggy to even begin to start coding, much less finding out how one part would affect the other upon dying, however the general idea is incredibly interesting and I like it a lot.
AzeNRyGG (EUW)
: RIot fucking me in my promos
Well if you are as good as you say and not just hardstuck, this has been a problem with matchmaking that i've experienced too, although it's rarer than you might expect. Winrates are taken into account and anyone with a high winrate isn't put with and against higher elo players, instead they're given worse players to "even things out" and while winrates do matter in matchmaking this isn't it. Having that said it's not an easily fixed problem.
: matchmaking is BROKEN
It's hard because when you don't have at least 50-100 games in your MMR is subject to fluctuating a lot. Every MOBA is like this, even Awesomenauts. If you just play some more you should start getting better matchmaking. If you don't, there are plenty of tutorials on how to become better at the game and destroy without keystones until you get one. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: What exercises can I do if a toxic player tells the enemy to report me an make them think I inted when really I had a boatload of lag and a high ping that game?
> [{quoted}](name=CherryBlossom490,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QzW8GaEA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-30T18:31:38.439+0000) > > What exercises can I do if a toxic player tells the enemy to report me an make them think I inted when really I had a boatload of lag and a high ping that game? Something that used to be oddly soothing to me is listening to "Healing Bowls" and accepting that warnings and bans aren't doled out readily enough because out of the billions Riot makes, it's not feasible to pay a support team to look over replays. There's also pinging your ping which usually gets them to back off unless they're illiterate.
: 18+bronze Lf discord people
IGN:cardsbejiggy Age:18 Willing to use discord:Yes, not skype however, too hard on internet Role Prefs:Top and Support are a tie Jungle Middle ADC I am entirely willing to swap between roles. My OG account is Bronze 1 with roughly 1.1-1.2 k mmr, check cardomajig24 on op.gg NA Edit:I skimmed over a part of the post so Top-Singed/Yorick/Sion Support-Sion/Naut/Sona Jungle-Zac ADC-Varus, Ashe, Twitch, and Jinx Mid-Veigar and Ziggs
: Chat with an enemy and have fun, motivate losing teammates, generally find fun it things other than winning. You actually have a higher chance of winning while being cool
> [{quoted}](name=winteriscoming97,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QzW8GaEA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-30T16:16:59.634+0000) > > Chat with an enemy and have fun, motivate losing teammates, generally find fun it things other than winning. You actually have a higher chance of winning while being cool Indeed, it's something i've noticed.
: Garen should gain 5% damage while in bushes
: /mute all
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QzW8GaEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-30T15:20:44.460+0000) > > /mute all Mute all works but in some cases you need to coordinate, muting is only for when you run into a tarzaned or a shaclone that thinks inting is cool. Which, trust me I use the mute function plenty, I just don't think it's the end all be all solution.
: Id be fine with more in depth client tutorials that teach things like classes and there normal builds. Warding hell even csing. Riot made that farming under tower video a few months back and it seemed that was the direction they were going then it all stopped.
> [{quoted}](name=fallenreaper88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n1R4XsXm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-30T15:21:57.403+0000) > > Id be fine with more in depth client tutorials that teach things like classes and there normal builds. Warding hell even csing. Riot made that farming under tower video a few months back and it seemed that was the direction they were going then it all stopped. YES. It would make everything more entry level, things like orb walking, kiting, playing a hard matchup. It's ridiculous how it's been almost eight years and that's still their only ACTUAL tutorial.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Inmonic (NA)
: Graves can have his Cigar but Evelynn can't have her nipples?
How to derail a thread 101 {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I'm not asking specifically for more champion releases: you'll see that my biggest complaint is about not fixing busted champions that really could use work, either because they were released in a lousy state, have aged poorly, or were given a failed rework already.
> [{quoted}](name=FancyKiddo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hMqZKlZk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-26T15:30:56.232+0000) > > I'm not asking specifically for more champion releases: you'll see that my biggest complaint is about not fixing busted champions that really could use work, either because they were released in a lousy state, have aged poorly, or were given a failed rework already. Well then I guess we want the same thing. More on that then, the rework and overall fixing/changing of the game teams are probably just understaffed, now I don't know this for sure mind you but i'd be willing to bet that Riot, like any other FTP game company, allocates more resources towards guaranteed income no matter if it's good for the game or pays any sort of respect to the playerbase. Hell, sometimes it's just the higher ups not letting them-See Arclight Yorick. A rioter commented about him and a few others were super eager to do something with Yorick post rework but they just couldn't. They were working on other things.
: Quantity vs Quality: A Problem in League?
Honestly, as a fairly new player that started during midseason patch in S6 I feel like Quantity is still prioritized over Quality. New champs are being released while design space is running thin and mage itemization is still all over the place and underdeveloped in others. Riot needs to fix the content they've already introduced to the game and ONLY do that, then they can do all they want with new champs and items and such. I'm still waiting for the day when {{champion:80}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:1}} get gameplay updates. NO the mage update doesn't count, Annie is still bullshit in her ability to point and click burst someone with an AOE as a "skillshot" and a stun tacked onto every ability if she spams every ability as she's walking out of base. Even Anniebot admitted she's an easy as fuck champ. I've never looked forward to new champ releases except {{champion:516}} and even he was pretty underwhelming. {{champion:427}} was pretty cool too but he's just not my playstyle. I don't want to see the same 5 champs in each role every game because Riot decided they wanted to make more content that was barely going to be played in the next 3 months and leave everything else to rot. Edit:Before you ask, yes this is an alt account

cardsbejiggy

Level 15 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion