: @Riot; Allied minions are team-killers but we have a potential solution
Yordles: yay now i can hide in cannon minions... Fizz: i need a new passive
njrk97 (OCE)
: A while back someone made a Cyberpop Eve Splash idea thing https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b7698be2-34a6-4f94-9549-5a420f6e8cc5/dc1o2ct-d67ddaf3-68cf-475d-b583-4ef56cfd3049.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_726,q_75,strp/cyberpop_evelynn_by_sayomi96_dc1o2ct-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzI2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjc2OThiZTItMzRhNi00Zjk0LTk1NDktNWE0MjBmNmU4Y2M1XC9kYzFvMmN0LWQ2N2RkYWYzLTY4Y2YtNDc1ZC1iNTgzLTRlZjU2Y2ZkMzA0OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.TEajuL3JR7uk1eSqj5H_2aC2JvDbg60ZBmJvU-7t6Kc https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b7698be2-34a6-4f94-9549-5a420f6e8cc5/dck3m68-40deb148-a848-43d3-9cda-7cfa741c5a3b.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_651,q_75,strp/cyberpop_evelynn_concept_art_by_sayomi96_dck3m68-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjUxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjc2OThiZTItMzRhNi00Zjk0LTk1NDktNWE0MjBmNmU4Y2M1XC9kY2szbTY4LTQwZGViMTQ4LWE4NDgtNDNkMy05Y2RhLTdjZmE3NDFjNWEzYi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.J8YoOYqRi252K-O7bukCqhq0BMmZk3JDxZPnxws4Ze8
damn thats fucken sick i didnt even know people responded to this lol
: that wasnt the problem i was just stuck in the status not in spectator mode... i wasnt able to click play loot or shop... force shut down is useless i resetted pc 5 times restarted league 70ish times (started in administrator mode) and full repair about 3 times but i fixed it myself
i just had to delete all the folders in the file location and then update for 20 min and then it fixed i guess something was corrupted in the folders
: Force shut down by pressing power button then turn back on
that wasnt the problem i was just stuck in the status not in spectator mode... i wasnt able to click play loot or shop... force shut down is useless i resetted pc 5 times restarted league 70ish times (started in administrator mode) and full repair about 3 times but i fixed it myself
SIayton (NA)
: Morde ult bush cancel bug.
it happens to a lot of champions unless the ult is going on cd then its a bug but other than many different champions with a point and click ult have this where if they go out of vision the animation still goes off but nothing happens but it doesnt go on cd after all of it such as Darius ult and Garen ult i have expirence this with where they would flash away mid animation over a wall and my r would not go off but the animation and audio would still
I3UGGY (EUW)
: Trundle selfheal
This bug has been showcased on Vandiril's youtube channel go check it out you probably had a thresh on your team and when thresh's w expires it bugs out with trundles passive causing him to heal to full
: In the first clip the heal for 1800ish is just as a lantern is expiring. I think the rumor that this is due to thresh lantern having 9999 hp (or some such ridiculous number) is true.
Yes look at Vandiril's new youtube video it show cases this bug
: Mordekaiser Ult bug
it happens to a lot of champions unless the ult is going on cd then its a bug but other than many different champions with a point and click ult have this where if they go out of vision the animation still goes off but nothing happens but it doesnt go on cd after all of it such as Darius ult and Garen ult i have expirence this with where they would flash away mid animation over a wall and my r would not go off but the animation and audio would still
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This will be fixed for next patch!
same with the summoner spells on bot games smite and cleanse?
Rioter Comments
S2018D (EUNE)
: Riot, you aren't letting this Phantom Dancer iteration through PBE right...?
First of all compaired to bork this is not an overloaded item just leaving this here for anyone (riot nerf bork pls ur buffing crit anyways) Buuuut im here to say yas will have a shield at start of a fight when he uses r and then steraks because its op on him too and then pd now giving this shield as well is gonna make it not really fun to face yas (as if it was already) but 4 passive shields in 1 fight calls for so many ***"OUTPLAY"*** mechananics
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
Hey i was wondering why did they change the physic of irelia e from being a decent slow if they are below her % hp and only stunning if she is below their % hp like could you re add this so she counter engages rather than enganging every fight and destroying so easily like maybe increase her stun duration by like .25 to .5 sec if you feel like it would be needed just i liked old irelia e physics
: Most retarded Ability Riot ever created... it makes the game so toxic...
We just gonna ignore the fact if zoe lands an e ur slowed then stunned and take true dmg by a skill shot from a mile away?{{champion:142}}
aeroteck (NA)
: Give wukong his q back please
You said something about no tank stats... His passive gives him armor and mr more ppl around btw
: Experimental Modes & Nexus Blitz
Teemo hide and seek and urf one for all
: Also, obligatory: When will Riot stop hating Shaco and Rengar?
they are planing on reworking rengar in the future and posted in an earlier dev post but idk when they probably after the azir or lb rework they dont have a set date as for shaco idk what they will do with him.
Porocles (NA)
: I'm not aware of anything specific, or some kind of widespread fps issue. We're regularly having patches and a lot of players are updating to the new client, so it's possible that some game files are getting corrupt along the way. There could also be driver or specific video card issues too, but I don't really know for sure. This is why we regularly ask players to go through the [FPS issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting) guide to help rule out possibilities. If there is something major going on, sending in those [tickets](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to us are super important for tracking emerging issues. FPS and connection issues are pretty common, so hit us up in a ticket and we'll see if there's more to it. Thanks for your post!
RIOT YOU MUST MAKE FIDGET SPINNER GAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:86}}
Rioter Comments
: Client Beta Update #3: Closer to Completion
Who thinks they should add a list to show your owned skins so you don't have to go through every champ to see if you got a skin for them... that would be lovely just pitchin' some ideas riot for after you fin. with the new client <3 thx love y'all {{champion:103}} or should i say charm y'all kek <3
: Advanced Bot tests LIVE in Normals
Freaken Riot troller is it really "testing" it just replaced enemy team names with "[champion] Bot". In post-game chat we asked them details about the game and had same details. For example: I went into their {{summoner:11}} because i thought it was just bots so i got killed by a {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} and she got fed and they had they had their {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} get first blood in the first min because i went into their jungle with {{champion:79}} firs time.

chaosmonkey691

Level 167 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion