: I think nexus siege would be fun if Events werent a thing.
I played a bit more and 2/25 games were balanced. Every other game was a massive blowout one sided
: I think nexus siege would be fun if Events werent a thing.
The advantages a team gets a re way to big. I have played 10 matches and all were absolute blowouts. Not fun at all. I will not be playing again till it is balanced
: Not lag so much as i highly doubt the engine is even capable of putting over 10 champions on in one session without some serious modifications. They more or less confirmed that. The network lag impact would actually be pretty minimal.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=E88rPX6V,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T19:51:56.611+0000) > > Not lag so much as i highly doubt the engine is even capable of putting over 10 champions on in one session without some serious modifications. They more or less confirmed that. > > The network lag impact would actually be pretty minimal. I remember they had a RGM with Twisted Tree Line and it was 6v6 and that seemed like the limit, it seemed like disconnects were frequent. Although there is no reason why it could not be a 10 player battle royal where you can only get to the store after a death. Maybe as a timed 15 min game, most kills win or as 5 deaths and you are out (then you become a spectator) Maybe use the Ascension map and mode for this? some objectives to get points so people dont hide in corners or sit in spawn area. Could still use the 2 spawns and not allow attacking while in that area.
: Riot already answered: it just wont work without putting way too much effort into it, the engine is not ready.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=E88rPX6V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-24T19:39:14.506+0000) > > Riot already answered: it just wont work without putting way too much effort into it, the engine is not ready. I think what they are saying is the game would lag out when more that 10 players ar on the map Also Riot wants to focus on the 'team' aspect of the game But I do like the OP idea. I wish Riot would make it happen as a RGM
Doozku (NA)
: I haven't played in 3 weeks
Read the patch notes, like everyone else...............
chubb100 (NA)
: Does Clash mean the end of the Rotating game modes?
Well, they are not busy with Clash this weekend......... Give us a RGM!!!!
chubb100 (NA)
: Does Clash mean the end of the Rotating game modes?
I loved Ascension!!! I played that one nonstop. I would rather they made that a permanent game mode swapping out ARAM
Rioter Comments
: Irelia
She is stupid OP Whenever Riot does a rework the champ comes out massively OP most of the time.
scazzman (NA)
: A discussion on /mute all, and whether or not it's healthy for the game
I start every game with /mute all My enjoyment level went up{{champion:33}}
: So I'm perm'd
> [{quoted}](name=DeepFriedMike,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M6LMB7ws,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-20T03:37:48.378+0000) > > So I am perma banned, I'm gonna suppose there's no way to get out of it either correct? I haven't been 2 week banned in over 11 months and I went straight to perma ban. Is no one going to review my ban? I just want to discuss this with a moderator. did you learn your lesson then? the rest of us hate toxic players. post your chat logs so we can see if you deserved it
: do i deserve a perma ban the twitch was a duo with me
You deserved a perma ban {{champion:33}}
: Does reporting do anything at this point?
With the amount of people I see being toxic the system is not working. I would actually pay $$ to play in a nontoxic LOL
: I'm taking a break till pre-season (Bad meta atm)
All true dude. I like to play tank but DC just kite me and I can't get close before they destroy me and I don't even scratch them. ADC's are way OP in this game
R0XTAR (NA)
: @Riot Co-Op vs AI -- Expert Mode?
When I start a game I type /mute all After that I just play my game. My level of fun went way up after doing that. One toxic player ruins everything.
Meilouse (NA)
: About Swain's rework
plz no..... I like Swain the way he is.
: Why not being able to mute emotes is absurd
Emotes are incredibly stupid. All it does is cause people to be tilted.
: Emotes Feedback: Muting, Spamming, and PBE
I want to ban all emotes including the mastery one. This has got to be the worst idea to put in the game. A bunch of children spamming them every match makes the game unplayble. Why did you even waste developers time to put these in. GET RID OF THE EMOTES!!!!!!!
: That stupid rank symbol that people make appear above their heads
: if you post in this thread i will add your ign to the op
: TOXIC LEAGUE PLAYERS
I type _**/mute all**_ at the start of every match now
: Well it is "all random" for a reason. The point is to get a champ you may or may not be good with. It really ruins the whole point if you lesve the game just because you didn't get a character you wanted in an "all random" game. I agree they could have traded you and then rolled. But common sense isn't with all the players though
I agree with you about the "all random" It has forced me to play champs I would have not regularly played and I ended up really liking some. That being said. There is a reason why Riot gives us up to 2 rolls and the ability to trade.
Shiplets (NA)
: Ok so exactly how is the toxic to get a 14 day ban
Should have been permaban{{champion:33}}
Rioter Comments
: 14 [KNOWN ISSUE] "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline"
: We're unable to log you in because you may be offline
I am getting the same error. I think a bug in the last patch
Rioter Comments
: i used to play Aram instead of normal games but i dont like to play aram that much anymore because there is almost no balance in the team comb (I know its all random but come on there are times when one team gets something like {{champion:122}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:157}} and the other team gets {{champion:16}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:201}}
I agree with poor balance in ARAM. Lately it just seems a blowout for one side
: u know there are people going to report u for not responding right?
i respond to pings. But honestly, I almost always play ARAM now to avoid that
W00zy7 (EUW)
: Very toxic jhin (euw)
From the amount of toxic players I see it seems Riot never bans them after reporting. I now do /mute all at the start of matches.
GlockHammer (EUNE)
: 5v4 taunting
I agree, can Riot please give us some type of mute for the taunts? Being taunted does not enhance the game in anyway
: does flaming give you 2x more LP and IP?
yep.... I strongly suggest typing /ignore all at the start of a match. My enjoyment of the game went up after doing that
: He's talking about people who get a set role in draft, but refuse to play it and steal their desired role from a player.
Ok, I would just play the lane I picked and be done with it. if he is there as well then so be it
: I only do this when I get mega-tilted, though if I did it every game, it would probably reduce the negative posts I put on the player behaviour and moderation board... Heck, my report weight is so low right now anyway. If I /mute all every game, I won't even see if someone is toxic. Then, instead of not being punished when I report them, they will not be punished when I don't report them, which just saves me the pain of enduring their toxicity. But then, my forgiveness kicks in, and I foolishly think, "I won't do it this game. The community can't be that bad, right?" Then I am faced with the harsh realization that the community is, in fact, that bad, and I'm greeted with a teammate telling me to kill myself, then I rant on the boards and my post gets removed, then whine a little bit about how reporting does nothing, and then, I just repeat the entire cycle. I honestly think League of Legends is decreasing my life span because of all the stress it causes me.
Ya, there is no way I would use teamspeak. I did once in Dota and all I had was kids screaming at me in portuguese because I bought the wrong boots
Exitzero (NA)
: Holding a role hostage
What??? you can't ban people for picking a position
: Stop going afk.
> [{quoted}](name=Maximum Morde,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kEhOHlnM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-05T23:27:59.668+0000) > > Stop going afk. this makes most sense. If you can't commit the time to a 45 min game don't start one
Kovah (NA)
: In case I get banned
Use /ignore all next time
: Saw an offensive club tag last night.
I would say, yes report it
: Why can't we surrender a 3v5 when it's 2:1?
you should have just faked a dc'd and quit
: Anivia's currently 2nd in win rate (out of 47 mid laners) (6.21 patch) while being very underpicked
: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another game where we lost because bot lane can't play safe
: Sounds like youre just bad
Sounds like you have been reported for harassment
Rioter Comments
chubb100 (NA)
: Why are tanks so underpowered in this gamne
I just played Malph in ARAM it was ugly. He runs in gets snared then all 5 destroy him He is not a good meatshield cause ranged players just kite him
: Tired of being Support
It's not you. It's them. 2 many toxic players. I now type _**/ignore all **_ at the beginning of each match. My enjoyment improved from that point
Rioter Comments
Sasogwa (EUW)
: It bothers me how everytime a tank item gets buffs it's a cost reduce
Because tanks are way underpowered against ranged players. They just kite you so no point in playing tanks anyway
: Can Riot pls give us an option to mute ourselves?
: If Im out matched in my lane I don't feed, so no. I think the problem is that people just don't try to learn how to be better and drag others down with them 90% of the time.
Getting outmatched isn't feeding
: If they are feeding then aren't they "passive aggressively intentionally feeding then"? I love the double standards.
Maybe they are just playing bad and not feeding? Maybe they are way out matched in their lane. It happens. Instead maybe the teammate should say "do you need help in your lane?" or " do you want a lane switch?"
Show more

chubb100

Level 149 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion