: Anyone help me with a new champ?
Ezreal middle might be a pick to look at, he has a strong poke/harass with w/q and w/e and is also an incredibly safe champion, and the fact that he can be built a ton of different ways for each situation, AP, AD, Hybrid, Off tank, allows him to be a very flexible well-rounded pick.
monkSKETO (EUNE)
: When was the last time a REAL WARRIOR has released? all the champs right now are some anime BS
Just because you want a specific archetype to play as doesn't mean that other champions aren't fun. OP is so very specific on wanting "warrior" archetype, and isn't allowing it to reach past that level. OP design a character, a warrior archetype, that would fit well into the game, lorewise and kitwise.
: ༼ つ ◕\_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕\_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
: > [{quoted}](name=coliosismitosis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TVEncpsp,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:50:15.145+0000) > > Jhin's weakness isn't supposed to be his mobility, that's the whole purpose of his passive. His weakness comes from bad players not being able to hit w or r, as well as placing mindfull flowers, and Jhin requires good spacing to be utilized correctly. Yep! One of his actual strengths is his mobility during his passive. It's a little overbearing right now maybe (coming from a Jhin main) but mobility is definitely not supposed to be his weakness (that would obviously be his reload timer and set dps pattern).
Jhin main as well! The set dps pattern and reload was what i was talking about with spacing, and using the movement from autos to avoid cc!
Lordk0z (NA)
: {{champion:82}} "Oh noes, it's mordekaiser! Leisurely stroll for your lives!"
Rylais, Protobelt. All very common items on mordekaiser, as well as his w which increases movespeed, and possibly a dragon, which slows significantly on auto attacks.
: Soraka.
Edit: If the raka is fed and doesnt have rylais, then i concede my point to you.
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TVEncpsp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-22T08:25:38.281+0000) > > how does that happen when 9/10 I see a nocturne ult the ADC and then watch the ADC die the instant nocturne arrives at the ADC. We get it Noc is aids he has been my perma ban for months. But how does that make the fact that Jhin currently has Assassin/skirmisher levels of mobility balanced. When that's supposed to be his major weakness. Too answer the OP question. Because he is an ADC and ADCs get to be batshit broken for entire seasons before Riot nerfs them, but even when they do Riot makes sure too buff another type of ADC because you know wouldn't want to Marksman not be 95% pick rate bot lane.
Jhin's weakness isn't supposed to be his mobility, that's the whole purpose of his passive. His weakness comes from bad players not being able to hit w or r, as well as placing mindfull flowers, and Jhin requires good spacing to be utilized correctly.
La Bello (NA)
: Aatrox had TWO skill shots (3 if you wanna count the ult as a technicality) AND he has to juggle which mode he wanted his W to be in. Yi has literally none and there is no real drawback to his E spell (I mean you lose the damage after it wears off but by the time that happens either you or your target are dead so its a moot point) "more statchecky" my ass Aatrox had skillshots AND an iota of thought going into his ability to juggle passive bloodwell and W so he could get them all going in a nice engage.. Yi's entire kit boils down pressing E and R then right clicking you while using meditate or Q to dodge anything you toss at him. sure he couldnt drain tank but he wouldnt NEED to if he is evaporating everyone with 3 auto attacks. As for laning yes Yi sustains just fine. Meditate max Yi is pretty annoying because every 30 seconds (or less depending on CDR) he can reset his entire HP bar under the saftey of tower allowing him to take as many shitty trades as he wants so long as he's got some corrupt pots,biscuits or manaflow ready. the real truth behind Aatrox getting reworked and Yi not is because Yi actually sells skins. Aatrox was so unpopular Riot really didnt bother making any skins for him (he got like a pirate one and the mecha one) and they constantly talked about how many players would try Aatrox once then drop him so they wanted to fix him. Yi gets a new skin on a yearly basis. Yi is super fucking popular among casual players and low elo so Riot milks him for all he's worth. Of course there is no way they can outright admit to these levels of favoritism so they just pull a "its good to have ez champs in our game :)" despite them getting so much flak for the current state of easy champs like Tryndamere,Mundo,Wukong,Garen and Singed..
This shows that you don't understand the depth the good yi players take advantage of, the meditate reset, which allows for an auto reset if you can input it fast enough, as well as the really glitchy q because as much as it's a meme, but dying in Alpha Strike is both incredibly frustrating and confusing.
Parznip (NA)
: He has 2 clutch defensive tools. His W and his Q, and his Q has a laughable cooldown. A fed Yi can engage if he wants to. He can push towers easily and ult to get away / 1v1 anyone that comes to stop him. His splitpush is good. I've seen a lot of Yi's do just fine split pushing. The problem isn't that he isn't able to be dueled, it's that he can just farm and then absolutely dumpster a team and they can't do much about it unless the Yi screws up and doesn't Q their CC or dodge it. You basically need an Amumu ult, a Ryze w, a Lissandra W, or any form of instant CC to deal with him and just because there is counterplay doesn't mean it's adequate or realistic counterplay. One champion shouldn't skew an entire team's picks and playstyles just to have a hope of dealing with said champion. If that's the case then it's safe to say the champion is problematic, at least for a large amount of the player base, and needs to be looked at and reworked into something more easily able to be balanced and more fair to fight against. Edit: Downvote the Yi main defending his champion *hisssss*
> [{quoted}](name=Sleepy Yeti,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VGcPgYuA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-23T03:16:11.468+0000) > >A fed Yi can engage if he wants to. please name a champion that cant engage when they are fed.
: > [{quoted}](name=coliosismitosis,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=3qEEc4gL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-25T17:08:33.494+0000) > > You also have to think about people playing incredibly same farmy champions, ie gp and the sort, and just funneling all their gold into their vayne who then one shots you 17 minutes in because she has 4 items and the rest of the team has finished culls, and ancient coins. It would allow for some very cheap plays. (see what I did there? cheap? please laugh) {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
thanks for the KITY laugh, kity instead of pity? no? ill show myself out dont worry
Ghazter (NA)
: I do understand that that's her thing, but Riot didn't have to exaggerate it so much. And if she's the succubus without the sex, why is she based around it so heavily? On the T rating: Yeah, that's true. Basically all I have to say besides I don't find her references Mild/moderate.
Then that's your opinion, at least on her references part. You can't cater the game to the demographic of uptight helicopter parents, and I think that if you'd realize that Riot HAS actually toned down characters they deemed needing it, many of Xayah's lines were rewritten before released to live servers and Kled's were censored. Riot knows what they're doing,
: > [{quoted}](name=FloRaider42,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=3qEEc4gL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-24T19:32:21.592+0000) > > The fact that it only activates lategame is really lackluster, since by that point they will probably be pretty far too. I thought about that but if it was available early-game, then players wouldn't have to split-push for gold late-game, which is something that I don't see Riot ever allowing to happen.
You also have to think about people playing incredibly same farmy champions, ie gp and the sort, and just funneling all their gold into their vayne who then one shots you 17 minutes in because she has 4 items and the rest of the team has finished culls, and ancient coins. It would allow for some very cheap plays. (see what I did there? cheap? please laugh)
: It's just; * 10 game chat restriction * 25 game chat restriction * 14 day account ban * Permanent account ban
Wait really? A friend of mine who I basically exclusively play with, so id n=know if he got chat restricted didn't he got straight 14 day banned, with no warnings.
Ospraey (NA)
: A support that turns allies invisible
So SIvir's ult but better in every fucking way?
: A better Necromancer Archetype.
> Passive; Ancient Magics. Champion gains permanent AP(1? maybe 0.5) and Mana(5 maybe) for every spell cast. All I'm going to put here is, {{item:3040}}
FâgLord (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=coliosismitosis,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=P9YvghJi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-10T00:44:21.006+0000) > > "True damage dominators", ahri's backdraft on her q shouldn't put her on the same level as Cho'Gath It still does an insane amount of dmg
Yes, and it's a DODGEABLE ability, and before you talk about the charm, remember that that is also dodgeable. The Ahri q does a lot of damage, because it is a skill shot ability, and the rest of her kit doesnt do much in terms of damage. The w is less dmg than a basic attack and will spread to minions, the e's purpose is to charm, the ult is to reposition, and the q is for damage. It's allowed to do it's job. Stop complaining about a feature of the game. Ahri is classified as an ASSASSIN remember, it's her job to burst.
FâgLord (EUW)
: True DMG reducing passive?
"True damage dominators", ahri's backdraft on her q shouldn't put her on the same level as Cho'Gath
Illıum (NA)
: The BattleField Commander [Champion Concept]
I enjoy the concept but i think it should be looked at as this guy would be insanely easy to troll games with, taking gold from someone could end up making that kogmaw's 3 item powerspike that much harder and then he could also if he wasn't trolling funnel all his gold into the Master Yi, who just powerfarms and then has full build at 25 minutes. While it seems like a good idea for the idea, but in practice i see this becoming rather unbalanced.
: But there are people who still love and main those champions like benjor had 3,200,000 mastery points on old galio and now he can not play him any more it just isn't fair to those people I have never even been able to play the old urgot and now I never will. I rest my case.
Well you have to understand that while you may have 3.2 million mastery points on a champion, they aren't healthy for the game that all the people who DON'T have 3.2 million mastery points on a champion, and Riot changes them to become what the current iteration of League calls for.
: Is Champions Reqork an Issue for the Players?
First, when posting, try to spellcheck, it makes the post more enjoyable to read and will increase the likelihood your point will be taken seriously. Secondly, Riot reworking a champion is usually to update their kits and bring them to the standard of the others today. Irelia was a character with a primarily auto attack based kit, with very little "spice" to her kit. Third, with the idea of being able to choose which character iteration you are playing based on matchup is completely ridiculous, how am I supposed to know which you are playing, and if you look at the skins made for any singular champion, Riot has always done a good job of making sure that there is no mistake on what champion it is. This shows that Riot is devoted to making sure that when you look at a champion, you know what you are going to get, you aren't going to be confused if Irelia's ult is going to be the new or old. The champion you loved is now gone, and replaced with a version Riot believes to be better for the balance and lifetime of the game. Play the new character, find a new one, or quit.
: God forbid someone get invested in something they love, and get upset when that thing no longer resembles the thing they used to enjoy. Don't tell someone how much they are allowed to enjoy something. That's called being a dick.
I'm simply saying that if he isn't having fun, he can go do something else he enjoys just as much.
: Unpopular champs that you love
Quinns a champion still?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: God Fist Udyr and God Staff Wukong
While Wukong needs a new skin, I think that each installment it the series is going to be a unique weapon each time. Such as Lee with fists and Jax with staff I think the next to be maybe God Dagger Shaco or God Blade Yi
Pinkaj (NA)
: I Hate Every Champion [But Not Really (part 3)]
> {{champion:2}} - WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO BE UNSTOPPABLE? JUST STOP CHASING ME PLS Unstoppable BTW twitch.tv/hashshinshin
: Apology to- Aneea <3
Upvote so she sees! <3 +1 from me btw
: Once again I lost
Not seeing the lost 1v1s on your part as, the maokai who i assume was your lane opponent ended that match without a single kill.
: good teamfight jgs?
Lee can be good, but he can be looked at as more of a playmaker, but if you can get the flank and kick adc into your team, you should be fine! Edit: Warwick for along the same likes as Shyv, as well as Sejuani!
Mojihito666 (EUNE)
: Any reason to install this game again ?
Considering the last game you played was a week ago, you probably still have it installed or are just frustrated with the overall very mediocre performance you are putting out omitting a few and father in between games than you'd like. So no, matchmaking hasn't gotten better cause you haven't.
: My Thoughts on the balance of the game, and suggestions on how to improve it
I agree with a lot of the points, with the exception of a few of the ADC ones, also, fighters actually do have a keystone in the works, if I am not mistaken, they have released it onto the PBE as of time of posting, and i can see if i can try to find a post about it. But back to ADC, I do understand where you're coming from, and i agree with you, as a self proclaimed Jhin main, I think that ADC needs some changes, because like everyone else I'm tired of the Dravens and MFs dominating the lane, mid game, and mostly late as well, with very comfortable win rates at the time of posting around 51-52 if i am not mistaken, while Jhin, is overall useless, unless he gets fed, which even then, there are easier champions to get fed with, and ones that snowball harder, ones with higher than a 47% win rate, which is abysmal. As Jhin, I can't build these on-hit, crit builds like everyone else does, and if I do, I literally just lose stats. So I agree, bot lane right now is a rather large shitshow of attack speed and on hit, which is no fun, for anyone I think. (Thank god relic shield bot is gone, that made me wanna die) Good post though OP!
VICKLIUS (NA)
: break this up into separate posts, ppl don't really have the attention span for so much at one time. to actually fix the game riot needs to buff a lot of champions, rework some, adjust/nerf very few, an add a lot of items such as a 60arm 30 mr locket(we have 30 arm 60 mr) an higher tier availablity for support items such as 60 arm 60 mr locket combined w/ zeke convergence as pass
You can't just go on to a long post, complain that it is too long, put you own ideas and then not acknowledge the OPs points, that's not how this thing works. If you don't want to read it, don't and move on.
: Thanks! Your input is valued! {{champion:238}}
Yup! Just let me know if you'd like to play sometime, i'd love to see your technique! It's always interesting as it seems to me like everyone has some small things they do different on Zed!
: Make another AD Assassin for Mid?
Hay5eed (NA)
: Omnipresent Twisted Fate: Never Play the Hand You're Dealt
Sounds like a fun build! WIll def try myself, being close to getting my m5 TF and hes just been kinda sitting there, this looks like a fun way to get back into the card master!
: Does anyone have any tips for Zed?
Try to get a good sense of what is going to happen, like reading the situation, and preemptively place your shadow, so you can both use it offensively for the damage when ulting, and as an escape if the engage goes south! Glad to see other Zed players! PS (In lane, try to e immediately after w'ing next to a target, q them with the slow, THEN w again to get the auto off on them)
: UNINSTALLING THE GAME FOR GOOD
It's not a dying game, it still is one of the most popular games on the market. If you don't enjoy it, don't play, simple as that.
: Hey I had a 61% winrate with riven last year over 490 games. (this is counting normals and ranked) so I am well qualified to play her in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VNFAbNdw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-13T01:58:39.980+0000) > > Hey I had a 61% winrate with riven last year over 490 games. (this is counting normals and ranked) so I am well qualified to play her in ranked. he's talking about the rivens who use their 3qs as a gapcloser and don't realize they have a passive, don't worry bb <3
Feel Apathy (EUNE)
: What if Riven got buffed?
Because, you know, it's not like there are incredible high elo Riven players, so all you have to do is learn to play her kit at the depth they do, and there you go, your gameplay has been buffed.
Lippen27 (NA)
: Because i used to... a lot... that was the whole point of creating this topic... If playing a game for 6+ years means nothing then why play any games at all...
Because they are fun and the whole point of them is to enjoy yourself, and if you don't go read a book, or play a different game.
Lippen27 (NA)
: U play nearly only norms... And the ranked games u do play none have even gotten to lvl 18 in the past 10-20 that i see... You are correct in saying you do not understand how i feel.
You see, I play norms, because contrary to popular belief, it is still league of legends, and I play for fun. Because I enjoy this game, and if you don't learn the new parts of the game, or quit, it's as simple as that, no hostility or posts complaining that you don't like playing what league has become.
: Then don't play it anymore? I don't understand the i was here from the beginning arguement. It means nothing, if you were here from the beginning or started preseason 8 it doesn't matter, if you don't enjoy playing, then don't.
> [{quoted}](name=coliosismitosis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXbEEbFH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T12:56:59.172+0000) > > Then don&#x27;t play it anymore? I don&#x27;t understand the i was here from the beginning arguement. It means nothing, if you were here from the beginning or started preseason 8 it doesn&#x27;t matter, if you don&#x27;t enjoy playing, then don&#x27;t. And to further on this, you're only level 34, which means you haven't been playing much, so try to learn the new runes and things before you go and complain on the boards about something that was changed and you just haven't felt like reading it. We all have been playing with these runes since preseason. Try to catch up.
Lippen27 (NA)
: I no longer enjoy this game...
Then don't play it anymore? I don't understand the i was here from the beginning arguement. It means nothing, if you were here from the beginning or started preseason 8 it doesn't matter, if you don't enjoy playing, then don't.
Crys3s (NA)
: It happens to all of us - life happens and smite is forgotten
How much you wanna bet that if you look at this guy's match history, you'll see a lee sin loss when he didn't have smite.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: It would be nice if Gameplay’s balance arguments weren’t “hey, champion x has been broken for y amount of time, champion x should be gutted for at least y amount of time before even being considered for buffs for balancing.” Fun fact, that’s not how you balance a game. Riot ignoring lower winrate hampions doesn’t mean that other champions don’t deserve to be balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=DracoMTA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2O9qOvXr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-13T11:40:57.905+0000) > > It would be nice if Gameplay’s balance arguments weren’t “hey, champion x has been broken for y amount of time, champion x should be gutted for at least y amount of time before even being considered for buffs for balancing.” > > Fun fact, that’s not how you balance a game. Riot ignoring lower winrate hampions doesn’t mean that other champions don’t deserve to be balanced. +1
: The blatant demonism and satanism in the game is getting out of hand.
H00KIE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=coliosismitosis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VKe711A8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-08T14:57:58.355+0000) > > It can come with experience, but with bot lane, it comes with knowing what you have to do when you play into certain champs, such as ashe, you have to try and mitigate the poke you let her do to you and poke her when she goes for minions, and I personally wouldn&#x27;t recommend Jinx as a starting AD, but it seems like you enjoy more of the utility beefy kinda supports and junglers and with that in mind, i would personally recommend Ezreal, as you can build Iceborn and the such to get a little bit of sustain, but he is kinda matchup dependant, as well as he somewhat needs a communication between the Ez and a playmaking support, such as naut thresh etc. So essentially you poke until they are able to be killed, then flash in. ya I love supports, tahm is fun. I like thresh support and even play galio support too. I really want to get bard though, he seems super fun
That's a good idea, because even though it sounds troll, I have had good results with playing Bard mid which could be a good starting point for your midlaning!
: Considering you main support(as I once did) try playing jungle, jungle shen is pretty much a 2nd support, or Ivern(if you can) otherwise, just try to have fun! you can get better instantly, you learn as you go!
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: Ah can someone please explain to me.
Viktors getting a buff by the way, just if you didn't know. And everyone knows Zoe's broke, its just a matter of time before she gets a nerf.
H00KIE (NA)
: Need help trying to play other roles
It can come with experience, but with bot lane, it comes with knowing what you have to do when you play into certain champs, such as ashe, you have to try and mitigate the poke you let her do to you and poke her when she goes for minions, and I personally wouldn't recommend Jinx as a starting AD, but it seems like you enjoy more of the utility beefy kinda supports and junglers and with that in mind, i would personally recommend Ezreal, as you can build Iceborn and the such to get a little bit of sustain, but he is kinda matchup dependant, as well as he somewhat needs a communication between the Ez and a playmaking support, such as naut thresh etc. So essentially you poke until they are able to be killed, then flash in.
: Champion Concept: Harley, Lord of Road
While it's an overall interesting idea, you have to think balancing-wise, as the q allows for free poke in lane and w can be used to pull enemies under turret on a short cooldown.
Show more

coliosismitosis

Level 138 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion