Rioter Comments
: "If You're a Support Buy Sightstone"
jesus christ man, dont need to rant on boards about this. We all know that.
Zutter (NA)
: I love this game
ikr, die all of them!
: Laughing Fish's 175,000 lifetime upvote spectacular (Come and get your free skins!)
Zutter (NA)
: U suck nob
> [{quoted}](name=Zutter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zRW511PI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-04T04:51:46.929+0000) > > U suck nob fite me
: So how exactly do you recommend doing that? Let's assume Riot is reading this wondering what would work to do as you suggest. Give them some ideas, you can't just tell Riot "fix this problem you haven't been able to solve" without giving ideas on HOW to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Melledoneus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KjjyNAId,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-02T15:50:10.872+0000) > > So how exactly do you recommend doing that? Let's assume Riot is reading this wondering what would work to do as you suggest. Give them some ideas, you can't just tell Riot "fix this problem you haven't been able to solve" without giving ideas on HOW to do it. Uhh.. Take away first tower gold. Dont give us RNG Dragons. Get rid of rift herald and give old one back?
Rioter Comments
: This board needs stricter ruling in terms of what kind of content's allowed
jesus christ, this boards is all about crying. what do you expect?
Macie (NA)
: Same, all of mine are for champions I haven't even played once :(
same here xd. I play adc anad support, they given me discounts for top and mid laners xd
: Your Shop Returns
I got discounts for champions skins I dont even play or own? Riot please fix this ! thanks <3
Rioter Comments
CatSith (NA)
: or you can learn the role.
> [{quoted}](name=CatSith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyuaghR1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-15T16:34:20.128+0000) > > or you can learn the role. Learn what? Am I obligated to learn every role in this game? Just because my teammates dont? I know a couple but Im not going to fucking learn all of them
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ranked in diamond is purely based on who's got more autofill players.
yeah. every other game in diamond is a troll or crybaby whos feelings got hurt and then proceeds to int..
Rioter Comments
Dukues (NA)
: Anyone else struggilng to climb this season?
not me. I climbed from silver 5 to platinum 1 in one season. Still working on diamond though
Cloud273 (NA)
: Does Lucian need a nerf?
How does he need more nerfs. Botrk is just op
Rioter Comments
EDG 2 (NA)
: Plat jungler Looking for a duo partner for Dia climb
Rioter Comments
Trick2G69 (EUNE)
: Give Players The Ability To Create Gamemodes.
Like starcraft 2, there are a ton of really fun game modes and arcade games. This is a good idea :)
Mordius (NA)
: According to your last game you ended at level 14 and ahri ended at level 18. You were also support brand and Ahri was mid lane. I don't think gunblade is why you died
> [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tdNHnuuu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-22T13:26:08.251+0000) > > According to your last game you ended at level 14 and ahri ended at level 18. > You were also support brand and Ahri was mid lane. > > I don&#x27;t think gunblade is why you died ? This was even before she was 20/8. Literally only had gunblade and one shots me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This is the biggest offender with Lee IMO: You don't play against him. He plays against you how he pleases. Can he kill you? He will and there's nothing you can do because he has 2 gapclosers, a slow and for some reason 350 base MS to go with those. He can't kill you? Well you aren't killing him either because, again, he has 3 ways to escape. And he has passed 40% pickrate without Riot doing anything. Thank God that 10 bans are coming soon, I'm looking forward to never having to see him again.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra995,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KOVhpnwW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-19T11:33:01.656+0000) > > This is the biggest offender with Lee IMO: You don&#x27;t play against him. He plays against you how he pleases. Can he kill you? He will and there&#x27;s nothing you can do because he has 2 gapclosers, a slow and for some reason 350 base MS to go with those. He can&#x27;t kill you? Well you aren&#x27;t killing him either because, again, he has 3 ways to escape. > > And he has passed 40% pickrate without Riot doing anything. Thank God that 10 bans are coming soon, I&#x27;m looking forward to never having to see him again. I think they should remove his %missing health on second cast of Q.
Rioter Comments
iLLp (NA)
: so to all you other ezreals out there. Why did you finally stop building iceborn gauntlet?
Rioter Comments
: Gunblade LeBlanc : Strong or Weak?
that picture is giving me nightmares lol.
Rioter Comments
: I feel you I'm starting to hate this game, its seriously not even fun anymore I just play it because idk why
> [{quoted}](name=El leche man,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HhZPOBey,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-16T05:07:16.818+0000) > > I feel you I&#x27;m starting to hate this game, its seriously not even fun anymore I just play it because idk why same, I basically play it for the rank now .. or iddek
Rioter Comments
: Platinum 4 ADC Looking for a Support duo for ranked!
: I don't know what you expect a support to do when everyone has below 100 cs. FYI I wasn't the first to feed. As mid I would have had 120 cs in 20 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hallbuster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pNm9xRZH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-11T23:21:27.339+0000) > > I don&#x27;t know what you expect a support to do when everyone has below 100 cs. FYI I wasn&#x27;t the first to feed. > > As mid I would have had 120 cs in 20 minutes. 120 cs in 20 minutes isnt even good, dont hurt yourself big boy.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: why isn't xerath disabled?
I was first one to post it hours ago and Riot took it down messaging me that it was inappropriate.
Rioter Comments
Budds (NA)
: 70W-30L janna main LF godly adc for duo
platinum 3 Plays caitlyn, ezreal, twitch
koshkyra (NA)
: When you say "ggez", you're are legitimately being an A-hole.
so if i had to pick one, I can choose ez? and i wont get flamed ?
Áery (NA)
: I think you misspelt Garens taunt
> [{quoted}](name=zFrostistic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GxlnQju9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-10T16:33:06.969+0000) > > I think you misspelt Garens taunt cum,cum,cum,cum
: Can Lee Sin PLEASE have a higher cool down on his ultimate?
Get rid of his % missing health dmg from his Q. That might work better.
: Is anyone else tired of the 5-man botlane?
I personally love clown fiestas bot lane as an adc main. its fun :)
wjmagno (EUNE)
: it always worked ,ike that. before they changed qto hit tower. q was stronger, and criting 1.5 k is onlg possible with 6 items and spesifij runes. btw cait also crit for 1.5k soo stop qq and play vayne if she is as strong as you like to belive
> [{quoted}](name=teig1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V8auKfkc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-06T19:17:44.429+0000) > > it always worked ,ike that. before they changed qto hit tower. q was stronger, and criting 1.5 k is onlg possible with 6 items and spesifij runes. btw cait also crit for 1.5k soo stop qq and play vayne if she is as strong as you like to belive How am I qq retard. Caitlyn only crits 1.5k+ because of headshot. Vayne is a tank killer but they give her caitlyn crits. sd smh
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: List of champs who need nerfs ASAP
: Can we all agree that Bork is overtuned right now?
Ashe isnt even good with rushing botrk.
: please don't say my parents have cancer when they actually do
sorry about that, people are just assholes . Hope your family gets through :)
: Has anybody else just, ceased getting excited for new champions?
lol they never make new maps. Most they do is recolor or not let us go to a certain part of the map and thats it.
Rioter Comments
Show more

colorfuI

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion