Kei143 (NA)
: curioisty, why would you need to bring back the tribunal for that?
it would just be nice to finally have proof that people are actually getting banned for certain offenses also bringing the tribunal back would be helpful to see if reported people actually deserve to be reported, like a few cases there were teammates who werent doing great but get reported anyways but get banned because of this new system
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Just when i forgot why i hated URF
love when metas form :))))) goes from "pick anythign and have fun" to mobile out the ass assassins/ poke for days literally see the same champs every game, idk but i tried sivir who youll prob never see but omg premanent attack speed, constant aoe bomerang q, spellshield every 3-4 sec most fun i had in awhile until the other team could literally sit us in ur base and just keep spawn killing us/ i couldnt leave towers because eve the solution "dont play" isnt really good enough why should we lose out on a map thats meant for FUN because others "lel xD i can spawn kill hehehhehehe"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Love this Meta!
But adcs once again without mobility just arent allowed to play Pretty sure only mobile adc got buffed to all hell But then look at characters like ashe who sure she has an ult but that wont stop a rengo from 1 shotting you Correct me if im weong but the adc "op" are the mobile ones
: Love this Meta!
Im just not sure if thunderlords is so strongor if its the unfun champs that allow to be strong Rengo shaco eve any assassin really Like especially as some adcs there is no hope to even move
Rioter Comments
Exta5y (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=crystal2200,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Z8ZU0diA,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-31T23:22:26.853+0000) > > is it just me or did the community get super toxic all of a sudden, like im sorry i kinda have a life. i get reported in ARAM ARAM of all places ARAM bcz i left for 5 minutes to see my cousin that came from scotland for his birthday. sure i left but when its for 5 minutes to see someone who i see 1x a year at most for a special occasion. so ofc a yi at end lobby says "report cass turns it to 3v5" idk how he got 3bcz i thought 5-1=4 but hey report me for 3v5 leaving for 5 minutes... and i tell the other team. guess what they say! this is bannable offense no excuses reported. > tl;dr got reported in aram bcz left for 5 minutes for cousins bday, get told to be reported, enemy team reports me too sorry but I would hve reported you as well
well ty for proving my point :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ligerzz (OCE)
: Why do people refer to the "you're bronze" statement?
Anyone else notice how "because you're bronze" replies are usually fom unranked people... Its a consipracy
Rioter Comments

crystal2200

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion