Shazzbot69 (EUNE)
: Will Riot ever copy features from dota 2 that is objectivly good?
> [{quoted}](name=Shazzbot69,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=45MeEX1s,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-30T02:57:02.051+0000) > > Also by ingame guide system, I mean the ability for people to basically make a full on guide that tells you what to build, what skills to level up, and a short description on why you buy certain items or how to use your skills. Having all of this in the league client itself that occurs in a game live. Instead of having to use a thirdparty program like blitz or a thirdparty website. > As long as Riot do it with equal quality unlike other thing that they do (while ban ither party).
: yeah, he tried q'ing and i e'd properly. 3 instances later he realized he could just e and run back. So i was up by 50~ cs but as game progressed it hardly mattered. I couldnt push his tower because of his e wave clear. I didnt have problems in lane unless i made a mistake. It was majorly uninteractive play, with him clearing e and if i got ganks w and q to disengage. about tower diving, i'd refrain from that because he will just run away. And if you do eq, then he can wait out e time. Then q e under tower with ulti finish. Its a disaster.
> [{quoted}](name=insane lel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QORqxEXn,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-08T03:18:39.973+0000) > > yeah, he tried q'ing and i e'd properly. 3 instances later he realized he could just e and run back. So i was up by 50~ cs but as game progressed it hardly mattered. I couldnt push his tower because of his e wave clear. I didnt have problems in lane unless i made a mistake. It was majorly uninteractive play, with him clearing e and if i got ganks w and q to disengage. > > about tower diving, i'd refrain from that because he will just run away. And if you do eq, then he can wait out e time. Then q e under tower with ulti finish. Its a disaster. If he do that then go and help your team, if you are lucky then you can even catch him outside his tower and kill him. By the way, what is his rune? I admit that mid-late game Phase Rush Garen is very hard to catch.
: dude, i crushed him in the lane. As jax does, he was 50 cs down in fact. But all he does is e for wave clear, and tries to qwe and run. once i got low enough, flash ingite and r. Every single time vi ganked me, he was at my tower, vi came from brushes and cc in. He still runs away. I don't know very well how to play jax, But i know enough to crush any silver player. its not about champion mechanics, if he was riven or zed and had 70% winrate in his games you can attribute that. Garen requires 0 mechanics, and his w is atrocious. All he has to do is e for cs run back regen and come back. Later, qwe and run. Thats the point, even while behind all garen does is shit on anyone .
> [{quoted}](name=insane lel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QORqxEXn,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-08T01:38:53.299+0000) > > dude, i crushed him in the lane. As jax does, he was 50 cs down in fact. But all he does is e for wave clear, and tries to qwe and run. once i got low enough, flash ingite and r. Every single time vi ganked me, he was at my tower, vi came from brushes and cc in. He still runs away. I don't know very well how to play jax, But i know enough to crush any silver player. > its not about champion mechanics, if he was riven or zed and had 70% winrate in his games you can attribute that. Garen requires 0 mechanics, and his w is atrocious. All he has to do is e for cs run back regen and come back. Later, qwe and run. Thats the point, even while behind all garen does is shit on anyone . if his E don't clear entire wave in the early game, not to mentionn if he do that then he only have his Q and his auto for damage with is useless against Jax Q and E and Jax should try to E stun him and then W (it wiuld chunk a big part of his health) cause he can W to reduce damage if he was not stunned. And don't worry, if you are actually good with Jax and you have a good lead, then you can even tower drive him. Of cource, that is what i have seen a Jax defeat Garen in Diamond+ elo.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrg4GFry,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-10-06T02:35:51.117+0000) > > One aartox beats tryn and darius by a huge amount HAHAHAHAHA-*cough* *cough*...You serious? He may have beaten them as OLD Aatrox, but the new one just lost hella lane bully power to the point if he cant harass either of them at all they will tear him open a new asshole.
> [{quoted}](name=Balterein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrg4GFry,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2018-10-06T05:45:12.937+0000) > > HAHAHAHAHA-*cough**cough*...You serious? He may have beaten them as OLD Aatrox, but the new one just lost hella lane bully power to the point if he cant harass either of them at all they will tear him open a new asshole. Well Aatrox can bully Darius in lane but he fall off harder than Darius.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: And they can delete blue buff too. I mean I saw blue buff given to laner maybe once from last 200 games. On the other hand, when used properly like in pro play it is a game changer and some mages are (needlessly) balanced around it.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fWp2yg22,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T15:46:37.422+0000) > > And they can delete blue buff too. I mean I saw blue buff given to laner maybe once from last 200 games. On the other hand, when used properly like in pro play it is a game changer and some mages are (needlessly) balanced around it. Red buff in the early game.
: She spawns walls dude. WALLS! You try to dodge? WALL! You try to get close? WALL! You try to run? WALL! You give up and try to run it down mid? WALL! You try to leave your spawn? WALL! You try to leave the game? WALL! You attempt to uninstall? WALL! You literally close your eyes and try to think happy thoughts? Good luck cuz she just walled those off too! And worst of wall, its size *increases with rank*. Absolutely disgusting ability for an Assassin to have.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lkLZMQ1O,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:10:43.246+0000) > > She spawns walls dude. WALLS! > > You try to dodge? WALL! > You try to get close? WALL! > You try to run? WALL! > You give up and try to run it down mid? WALL! > You try to leave your spawn? WALL! > You try to leave the game? WALL! > You attempt to uninstall? WALL! > You literally close your eyes and try to think happy thoughts? Good luck cuz she just walled those off too! > > And worst of wall, its size *increases with rank*. Absolutely disgusting ability for an Assassin to have. How many AD mid don't have dash?
: lol i can just pick Darius and like magic he is 0/6 by 15 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zn5UPHBe,comment-id=0007000100010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:02:31.565+0000) > > lol i can just pick Darius and like magic he is 0/6 by 15 minutes. Then either you are good or that Aatrox suck.
: Did you actually watch the video? He only hit reduced damage Qs and 1 E no auto attack which means he lost out of of damage . It literally only takes seconds of watching to figure out OP is disingenuous. Actually I gotta ask now since you are so low level is this another alt?
> [{quoted}](name=GladiatorOrphans,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=00060002000000000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T11:56:56.838+0000) > > Did you actually watch the video? He only hit reduced damage Qs and 1 E no auto attack which means he lost out of of damage . It literally only takes seconds of watching to figure out OP is disingenuous. Actually I gotta ask now since you are so low level is this another alt? Ah, i don't see that the double Q reduce damage, sorry about that. Yeah, i leave this account and switch to gerena cause the ping is terrible when i play in NA server.
Eedat (NA)
: Yeah never had a point. Thats why you needed to log in multiple account to spam insults. Please stop attempting to act like you're taking the moral high ground only after you got your other accounts temp banned lol. Its kinda cringe man. Just saying
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=000600020000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T06:57:33.558+0000) > > Yeah never had a point. Thats why you needed to log in multiple account to spam insults. Please stop attempting to act like you're taking the moral high ground only after you got your other accounts temp banned lol. Its kinda cringe man. Just saying His point is that Zed hit his skils and did not oneshot when extremely fed while Zed now would oneshot without being that fed and miss more skills. Do you understand yet?
d0riyah (NA)
: ...why? they've given him nonstop buffs (if I recall correctly) and they were all pretty good. he doesn't need more buffs! he's already unbeatable in lane, and his passive lets him destroy in team fights. his only weakness is that he gets kited, or just dies to quick in team fights, if you want to buff Darius right Riot, buff his health? His armor? His movespeed? ANYTHING BUT HIS DAMAGE FOR GOD'S SAKe.
> [{quoted}](name=SemiGarlicBread,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tb6wcFEt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:32:58.529+0000) > > ...why? > they've given him nonstop buffs (if I recall correctly) and they were all pretty good. he doesn't need more buffs! he's already unbeatable in lane, and his passive lets him destroy in team fights. his only weakness is that he gets kited, or just dies to quick in team fights, if you want to buff Darius right Riot, buff his health? His armor? His movespeed? ANYTHING BUT HIS DAMAGE FOR GOD'S SAKe. Not gona happen in this league of damage.
: Because then there would be no reason to play Kassadin? Who would ever knowingly play a champion with a non existent laning phase. Most champions still have lane dominance but now it isn't so one sided that you can actually play the game as Kassadin.
> [{quoted}](name=Oakleaf Ranger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UfWxaAoj,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-18T16:22:50.827+0000) > > Because then there would be no reason to play Kassadin? Who would ever knowingly play a champion with a non existent laning phase. > > Most champions still have lane dominance but now it isn't so one sided that you can actually play the game as Kassadin. Te reason to play Kasssadin is to have a very strong late game. And when i said "control of the lane", i mean he need to play passive, not fight back and win (like i have see a Kassadin win chunk down a Garen). Of cource, i can be fine if he have a better early game but against, the late game buff need to revert cause it is not like he is useless late game without those buff.
Saezio (EUNE)
: lol wut ? she's supposed to be 1v3 champ late game and u supposed to die to her Git Gud
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HW3vu03f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-18T14:39:18.873+0000) > > lol wut ? she's supposed to be 1v3 champ late game and u supposed to die to her > Git Gud Then she either need to get bully early game (even with good player) or have a problem catching up when fall behind (not vina happen with her).
: The balance team became part of the skin time a long time ago. Certain champions like Ahri Zed and Yasuo are never allowed to be anything below above average, while champions like Aatrox or any tank are bent over and fucked to the grave anytime they approach a 50% winrate. Hi we're Riot games, fuk you no refunds.
> [{quoted}](name=Luigi Tortellini,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nRgLqJWx,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-09-18T14:21:12.061+0000) > > The balance team became part of the skin time a long time ago. Certain champions like Ahri Zed and Yasuo are never allowed to be anything below above average, while champions like Aatrox or any tank are bent over and fucked to the grave anytime they approach a 50% winrate. Hi we're Riot games, fuk you no refunds. No Aatrox belong to the no flashy pro pick club and you know what happen with them.
: Normally I roll my eyes whenever I see your comments but this might be the first time I agree with you completely. Kassadin still doesn't do any pre 6 and even post 6 he still needs certain items to get the ball rolling. His his early game is still pretty bad to weak with few good match ups. The only thing that finally changed imo Kassadin finally being able to get out laning phase without getting destroyed if you are good enough while the enemy laner finally not having basically full control of the lane early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Oakleaf Ranger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UfWxaAoj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-18T08:21:56.500+0000) > > Normally I roll my eyes whenever I see your comments but this might be the first time I agree with you completely. > > Kassadin still doesn't do any pre 6 and even post 6 he still needs certain items to get the ball rolling. > > His his early game is still pretty bad to weak with few good match ups. The only thing that finally changed imo Kassadin finally being able to get out laning phase without getting destroyed if you are good enough while the enemy laner finally not having basically full control of the lane early game. But with Jassadin have that strong late game then why his enemy can not have control of the lane. If that is the case then revert his late game buff whilr keep the ult buff.
Ranmaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=d9u7c1anh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otj0A7vb,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T05:51:53.745+0000) > > I never said anything about Urgot... and how can you kite a range champ as a meele tank? Not to mention i don't think his role in teamfight is chasing people and blow them up. Well I mean you did just say then they would not be a problem in pro due to a counterplay. Can't you just kite urgot with an ashe vayne or kaisa? Therefor he can't be picked in LCS! /S
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otj0A7vb,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T15:05:59.946+0000) > > Well I mean you did just say then they would not be a problem in pro due to a counterplay. Can't you just kite urgot with an ashe vayne or kaisa? Therefor he can't be picked in LCS! Urgot is usually pick in pro play against a top laner that is not very good at kiting and he actually win a lot of match up right now. That mean he have a lane priority in pro play (a good thing after the jungle change). After the laning fight (the part where the ADC start kiting Urgot), his job is not trying to get to them abd blow them up but to be a tank which good damage and some utilities (so who give a shit about ADC kiting him). And about Zoe, what did her job is? From what i know, most of her job is to blow up her and the only way for she can do that is do the (R)-E-Q-( sometime W)combo, the combo that even pro player have a hard time dealing with (of cource sometime she would you her E to zone).
Ranmaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=d9u7c1anh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otj0A7vb,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T00:22:54.888+0000) > > I mean if that us so easy then pro would have no problem against her. If it was as easy as just kiting urgot then pro would have no problem with him /s
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otj0A7vb,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-15T00:29:27.928+0000) > > If it was as easy as just kiting urgot then pro would have no problem with him /s I never said anything about Urgot... and how can you kite a range champ as a meele tank? Not to mention i don't think his role in teamfight is chasing people and blow them up.
Ranmaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEyesBlue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otj0A7vb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-14T15:58:34.580+0000) > > You're talking about gutting a champ YOU find frustrating. That R change would destroy her! Learn NOT to blow your cc on her when she Ults. It's the most common mistake I see people make playing against her. Removing this much utility would truly make her a walking one shot machine. > > All I read was "I hate Zoe topic #100000" by yet another person who refuses to learn her counter play. Bbbut I can't dodge a E that doesn't go through minions pretty slow and medium sized skillshot! Because it's not like if I don't get hit by zoe e I can just avoid her q! /S
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otj0A7vb,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-14T20:16:50.068+0000) > > Bbbut I can't dodge a E that doesn't go through minions pretty slow and medium sized skillshot! Because it's not like if I don't get hit by zoe e I can just avoid her q! /S I mean if that is so easy then pro would have no problem against her.
: I think folks are misreading your reply. Sorry - I'll pop an upvote on there to try to counter it. Your first suggestion is to try to reuse the name "Institute of War" somewhere in the lore - even if it's not the INSTITUTE OF WAR of old. So, instead of it being an international peace-keeping force of super powerful mages, it could be a secret society - or at the very worst case, a notorious fight club/bar somewhere :) Do you feel that having the name (which, as you say, has a lot of recognition for the old guard) back in the lore BUT NOT MEAN THE SAME THING would be a good thing that would be a nice nod to the past, or would it be a point of confusion that felt like disrespecting the attachment players had to the old, retconned, lore? I fear that it could go either way, and that seems like a big risk. How would you go about it?
> [{quoted}](name=Bioluminescence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2FHdjGUr,comment-id=000500000002,timestamp=2018-09-11T04:40:05.429+0000) > > I think folks are misreading your reply. Sorry - I'll pop an upvote on there to try to counter it. > > Your first suggestion is to try to reuse the name "Institute of War" somewhere in the lore - even if it's not the INSTITUTE OF WAR of old. So, instead of it being an international peace-keeping force of super powerful mages, it could be a secret society - or at the very worst case, a notorious fight club/bar somewhere :) > > Do you feel that having the name (which, as you say, has a lot of recognition for the old guard) back in the lore BUT NOT MEAN THE SAME THING would be a good thing that would be a nice nod to the past, or would it be a point of confusion that felt like disrespecting the attachment players had to the old, retconned, lore? > > I fear that it could go either way, and that seems like a big risk. How would you go about it? I have a idea: IoW exist in a far future in what left of Runetera , the only magic that exist are magic through really specail items like Rune or through the summon of past hero, demon,... avatar. All of the story of the Runetera in the new lore is a know in this world thank to the summoner that control the avatar (kind of like when they control the avatar, their memory merge with the summoner), those memory and the avatar power can aslo be fail cause the common knowledge in that world effect them but those can aslo change (lore explain for rework). We can connect this to the current lore with some future vision that the Inspiration rune give. And maybe some background stuff, like the reason why people have the same name with the champ is because they throw away their real name to become summoner. With this you can even merge some old lore with the new, like Poppy (in IoW setting) used to be like a old lore but she was change after sge merge with ver champion memory. Sorry if it hard to read, i'm not a native English speaker.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 5
Hi Meddler, i remember you was talking about Garen. How about a QoL change on his E that allow him to have a early spin damage when cancel (like Anivia ult), this could help CSing (nothing to complicated).
La Bello (NA)
: they dont balance champions they balance thier pocket books and bottom line. Every decision they do is usually fueled by greed because LoL is on the Decline, They need to pay their 233403030430 workers across the globe and Tencent is the one who gives them their allowances meaning if they're not seeing green Riots getting budget cuts. Due to these circumstances Riot BLATANTLY will balance in ways that are in Their financial interest rather than the players. a few examples: {{champion:236}} Receives a new legendary skin. Despite already doing fine comparative to a majority of other crit ADC's next patch he receives a buff {{champion:266}} who had no player base was deemed a toxic statcheck but {{champion:11}} who is highly popular was confirmed to be "healthy" for the game and rather got buffs despite sharing extremely similar overarching gameplay traits with old Aatrox (Gapclose with Q then go ham with your AS boost from ult and bonus on-hit damage). {{champion:86}} gets like 3 buffs in a row then unexpectedly receives a Legendary skin. Darius also gets a skin but Darius has always been popular since his inception. No changes were needed to guarantee his sales. To this day Garen is still on the strong side. {{champion:64}} who is notorious for being overwhelming snowbally yet popular gets buffs rather than the entire rest of the Junglers living in Graves and Evelynns shadow. Oh by the way we just HAPPENED to get some more Lee Sin Chroma's out of nowhere this patch....talk about coincidence huh? {{champion:142}} Riot drags thier feet to fix Zoe mysteriously until her pool party skin releases AFTER WHICH they claim they will be "investigating" ways to make Zoe more tolerable (Hold your breath for this one however because the same thing was said for Yasuo after the relaunch of ban system came in and he was 80%+ banrate) Because {{champion:62}} is popular with the Chinese Riot is hesitant to do anything about him despite his current kit being terrible for the game with the excuse being that Riot wont try anything until they "have something they are confident about" (In other words this means they could just leave him be for the next 7 years because they never felt "solid" about anything despite having a gorillion workers and forums post tossing them ideas 24/7) Need I even mention the LC$ balancing where Riot consistently screws over the gameplay to make League a more appealing spectator sport due to how much income LC$ can generate from ad's or sponsors. There is also the fact that every new champion that comes out is kinda like a power creep mess because the bar constantly has to be raised to generate champion sale income. Free to Play model is not sustainable with balance because Riots pocketbooks are specifically tied to their ability to coerce players into spending cash. This is usually by releasing or making certain champions stronger / flashier than others. OH ALSO all their teams are working separately game systems game balance an playtest champion design all function in their own little world which leads to these absolute messes. Wondered why Runes Reforged was so awful or why Nexus Blitz buffs are sometime destructive to the gameplay rather than helpful (seriously who OK'd that Blessing of Caitlyn thing)? Because Game systems dont closely work with the balance team on it. They come up with random things and then toss it at the wall to see if it'll stick rather than having deep thought and mediating over what the mode needs/doesn't need and how to solve its current pain points. Ever wonder why Champions with known overbearing kits get released and then half of the mechanics get outright removed down the line after box office day OR why echo fighters get released (Pyke is fundamentally better Blitz. Kai'Sa is fundamentally better Vayne)? Because champ design didn't work with game balance and discuss the do's and dont's of making a good healthy addition to the champion pool. There is a distinct lack of communication going on over there and its really doing more harm than good.
> [{quoted}](name=Eachtar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ULIychLi,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-03T23:02:22.777+0000) > > they dont balance champions > they balance thier pocket books and bottom line. > > Every decision they do is usually fueled by greed because LoL is on the Decline, They need to pay their 233403030430 workers across the globe and Tencent is the one who gives them their allowances meaning if they're not seeing green Riots getting budget cuts. Due to these circumstances Riot BLATANTLY will balance in ways that are in Their financial interest rather than the players. a few examples: > > {{champion:236}} Receives a new legendary skin. Despite already doing fine comparative to a majority of other crit ADC's next patch he receives a buff > {{champion:266}} who had no player base was deemed a toxic statcheck but {{champion:11}} who is highly popular was confirmed to be "healthy" for the game and rather got buffs despite sharing extremely similar overarching gameplay traits with old Aatrox (Gapclose with Q then go ham with your AS boost from ult and bonus on-hit damage). > {{champion:86}} gets like 3 buffs in a row then unexpectedly receives a Legendary skin. Darius also gets a skin but Darius has always been popular since his inception. No changes were needed to guarantee his sales. To this day Garen is still on the strong side. > {{champion:64}} who is notorious for being overwhelming snowbally yet popular gets buffs rather than the entire rest of the Junglers living in Graves and Evelynns shadow > {{champion:142}} Riot drags thier feet to fix Zoe mysteriously until her pool party skin releases AFTER WHICH they claim they will be "investigating" ways to make Zoe more tolerable (Hold your breath for this one however because the same thing was said for Yasuo after the relaunch of ban system came in and he was 80%+ banrate) > Because {{champion:62}} is popular with the Chinese Riot is hesitant to do anything about him despite his current being terrible for the game with the excuse being that Riot wont try anything until they "have something they are confident about" (In other words this means they could just leave him be for the next 7 years because they never felt "solid" about anything despite having a gorillion workers and forums post tossing them ideas 24/7) > Need I even mention the LC$ balancing where Riot consistently screws over the gameplay to make League a more appealing spectator sport due to how much income LC$ can generate from ad's or sponsors. > > There is also the fact that every new champion that comes out is kinda like a power creep mess because the bar constantly has to be raised to generate champion sale income. Free to Play model is not sustainable with balance because Riots pocketbooks are specifically tied to their ability to coerce players into spending cash. This is usually by releasing or making certain champions stronger / flashier than others. > > OH ALSO all their teams are working separately > game systems > game balance an playtest > champion design all function in their own little world which leads to these absolute messes. > > Wondered why Runes Reforged was so awful or why Nexus Blitz buffs are sometime destructive to the gameplay rather than helpful ? Because Game systems dont closely work with the balance team on it. They come up with random things and then toss it at the wall to see if it'll stick rather than having deep thought and mediating over what the mode needs/doesnt need and how to solve its current players (like teamfight champions dominating) > > Ever wonder why Champions with known overbearing kits get released and half of the mechanics get outright removed down the line? Because champ design didn't work with game balance and discuss the do's and dont's of making a good healthy addition to the champion pool. > > There is a distinct lack of communication going on over there and its really doing more harm than good. Wukong just get gut a patch before.
: Ahri is nowhere near a problem in the current meta. quit circle jerking when it's literally because her play rate is high which makes her win rate high it's already been talked about by riot in the past.
> [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FTYBeqgb,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-09-01T07:23:13.356+0000) > > Ahri is nowhere near a problem in the current meta. quit circle jerking when it's literally because her play rate is high which makes her win rate high it's already been talked about by riot in the past. ? So high playrate mean high winrate...What? I thought that is a opposite. Example: Anivia, ASol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jphYuGuH,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T21:25:53.150+0000) > > conqueror is awful on garen, the reason he buys triforce is because nobody's buying armor to begin with Garen builds Cleaver [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Garen/Top/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Garen/Top/)
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jphYuGuH,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T22:47:57.337+0000) > > Garen builds Cleaver [https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Garen/Top/](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Garen/Top/) Garen builds TF if he want to carry, BC if he want to deal with tank or become a spin bot.
Azeranth (NA)
: 1.) The goal of an assassin is to go in and out before the danger of a situation has time to matter. They accomplish psuedo durability by eliminating the need for. This is part of the game, and you shouldn't negate an entire class of champion just cause you're under a tower. 2.) This one is an issue, range cancelling needs to be a bit more aggressive in requiring timing and orb walking. 3.)Again, this is the job of a tank 4.) This is a problem, non tanks getting caught undera tower should be a death sentence, and tanks before they have appropriate items as well
> [{quoted}](name=Azeranth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=imQtVXzA,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-08-31T23:28:29.453+0000) > > 1.) The goal of an assassin is to go in and out before the danger of a situation has time to matter. They accomplish psuedo durability by eliminating the need for. This is part of the game, and you shouldn't negate an entire class of champion just cause you're under a tower. > > 2.) This one is an issue, range cancelling needs to be a bit more aggressive in requiring timing and orb walking. > > 3.)Again, this is the job of a tank > > 4.) This is a problem, non tanks getting caught undera tower should be a death sentence, and tanks before they have appropriate items as well If he really get dive at full hp without them being fed then no, they should not do that (unless they use their Ult).
: People crying about Kassadin's win rate.
As Taleofsonata Kassadin have a much larger playrate than other and that is not good when you consider that this meta should not be in Kass favor. Like this is a early meta (he is a late game champ), AD assassin is play more cause the early meta. Compare to another champ like Talon who is aslo OP but that is thank to the meta (early meta, mage wave clear suck). I don't ask for nerf but a buff is not needed.
Reohare (EUW)
: Yeah i understand the point and agree on Garen. I'm just used to see Nasus using his passive, while Q-W the enemy champ just to get the healing off and then run away (if he's "forced" to trade). That to me rewards him for a passive laning phase where trading doesn't matter to him, making it not so interactive for the opponent, while he sits under his tower and stacks. Edit: Nasus is one of my most used champs, but i didn't play him in a long time. This post is inspiring me to get back to my main.
> [{quoted}](name=Reohare,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8scb0rEX,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T13:33:25.807+0000) > > Yeah i understand the point and agree on Garen. > I'm just used to see Nasus using his passive, while Q-W the enemy champ just to get the healing off and then run away (if he's "forced" to trade). > That to me rewards him for a passive laning phase where trading doesn't matter to him, making it not so interactive for the opponent, while he sits under his tower and stacks. well that because of Nasus's kit (mostly his Q) and stat that force him to play passive or he would get destroy. Give that same passive for champ that have lane bully's kit and stat (you can see that with pre nerf Aatrox) then that champ would love to interact with other.
Reohare (EUW)
: No one said that he should be strong early, i said that his passive rewards him for not engaging in fights early game. I responded to the comment "that no juggernaut has a passive that rewards you for running and not interacting with the opponent". Nasus is the perfect example of "i don't care about killing you, let me stack" and his passive lets him sustain through that. Saying otherwise is delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=Reohare,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8scb0rEX,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T10:25:42.356+0000) > > No one said that he should be strong early, i said that his passive rewards him for not engaging in fights early game. > > I responded to the comment "that no juggernaut has a passive that rewards you for running and not interacting with the opponent". > > Nasus is the perfect example of "i don't care about killing you, let me stack" and his passive lets him sustain through that. > > Saying otherwise is delusional. Yes but Nasus passive alone (notice i only talk about the passive) could help him heal when he fighting which other champions (Nasus do not do that cause other part of his kit make him suck at fighting early), Garen 100% don't. Not to mention that the passive mean that he need to get to the minnion (or fight other champ) to get the healing and get in range of the enemy (aka not run away ) while Garen just 100% run away and wait. In short, Nasus's passive allow him to interact with other champion and still have use while Garen can not interact with other champ if he want to use the passive.
Reohare (EUW)
: Yeah, i see plenty of Nasus players engage without stacks just to lifesteal from enemies. You know the passive gives him a way to sustain through laning fase and stack as much as he can. At least on the early game. If you claim otherwise is just for the sake of proving me wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Reohare,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8scb0rEX,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-31T07:34:47.974+0000) > > Yeah, i see plenty of Nasus players engage without stacks just to lifesteal from enemies. > > You know the passive gives him a way to sustain through laning fase and stack as much as he can. At least on the early game. > > If you claim otherwise is just for the sake of proving me wrong. "Fighters are durable and damage-focused melee champions that look to be in the thick of combat. Juggernauts are melee titans who relentlessly march down the opposition and devastate those foolish enough to get within their grasp. They are the only subclass who excel at both dealing and taking significant amounts of damage, but in turn they have a tough time closing in on targets due to their low range and extremely limited mobility." Nasus is a Juggernaut if you followed those line cause there is no part that say they should be strong early
Blyted (NA)
: The villain "mechanic" does suck, but it's the sum of his kit that makes Garen a low elo terrorist. Passive: Pseudo Warmogs Q: Nerfed a bit still a pseudo QSS (slows) W: Pseudo Stoneplate w/o damage reduction trade off E: Pseudo Black Cleaver R: On non villain its not too bad. On villain it is basically a champion smite ^Look at all that free shit Garen gets from his kit I will concede that he isn't broken OP merely annoying, but still c'mon man.
> [{quoted}](name=Blyted,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8scb0rEX,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-08-31T04:59:20.566+0000) > > The villain "mechanic" does suck, but it's the sum of his kit that makes Garen a low elo terrorist. > > Passive: Pseudo Warmogs > Q: Nerfed a bit still a pseudo QSS (slows) > W: Pseudo Stoneplate w/o damage reduction trade off > E: Pseudo Black Cleaver > R: On non villain its not too bad. On villain it is basically a champion smite > > ^Look at all that free shit Garen gets from his kit > > I will concede that he isn't broken OP merely annoying, but still c'mon man. Are we really doing this? With your logic: -Nasus: Passive: Pseudo life steal iteam. Q: Unlimited attack damage item. W: Pseudo slow item (like Rylai) R: Pseudo sunfire cape (with magic resit). -Darius: Passive: Pseudo AD haunting guise (cause it increase Darius's damage if he stay in combat which a champion). Q: Pseudo healing item. W: Pseudo slow item. E: Pseudo slow item and amor pen item. R: non stack is not bad but if he have stack then it is a champion's smite that can recast if kill. And i can go on and on, point is that every champ have free shit in their kit.
: you can tell this dude doesn't know shit about garen when his implying darius beats him lmao
> [{quoted}](name=TempName54846,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6LEGlcru,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2018-08-22T07:13:09.182+0000) > > you can tell this dude doesn't know shit about garen when his implying darius beats him lmao dude a good Darius bea Garen in 1 on 1 (and teamfight cause reset ult).
: > [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L3oJ7IU8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-21T03:16:18.080+0000) > > https://puu.sh/BhJy8/1618aa6b7a.png > > She kills in him lane, she gets more exp, more gold, and keeps her lead throughout the game, etc... Every single stat is in her favor. > > Looks like the pros should stop picking Galio as a "counterpick" lmao Who knew an assassin generally tends to get more kills, gold, damage, and can lead early wins more easily than a tanky champ? Its like...assassins...do better in solo queue where they are in an environment more suited to them, compared to team oriented champions like Galio. God guys, Leblanc needs a neef. She gets more kills than Galio...another assassin!
> [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L3oJ7IU8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-21T08:13:25.587+0000) > > Who knew an assassin generally tends to get more kills, gold, damage, and can lead early wins more easily than a tanky champ? > > Its like...assassins...do better in solo queue where they are in an environment more suited to them, compared to team oriented champions like Galio. > God guys, Leblanc needs a neef. She gets more kills than Galio...another assassin! i thought tanky champ is a counter for assassin in lane.
: Garen needs lower regen at lower levels. He should be able to remain in lane for longer than other champs but his kill pressure should be lessen due to him having no mana. In the mid to late game, let him have the same amount of power he has now because he NEEDS it. But early game? Yeeeeeeeeeah he needs to get a nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oMy5uATx,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-08-16T14:59:12.463+0000) > > Garen needs lower regen at lower levels. He should be able to remain in lane for longer than other champs but his kill pressure should be lessen due to him having no mana. In the mid to late game, let him have the same amount of power he has now because he NEEDS it. But early game? Yeeeeeeeeeah he needs to get a nerf. ? Garen did have lower regen in early level.
Madsin25 (NA)
: Compared to garen, nasus is actually really easy to deal with. Like extremely easy. Wither is very easily countered, unlike 50% MS with tenacity that makes him impossible to kite before you take a Q to the face into a silence into a 1k true damage nuke that you can't even flash out of.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wo6GtYYH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-16T15:01:49.433+0000) > > Compared to garen, nasus is actually really easy to deal with. Like extremely easy. > > Wither is very easily countered, unlike 50% MS with tenacity that makes him impossible to kite before you take a Q to the face into a silence into a 1k true damage nuke that you can't even flash out of. Garen Q only give 30% MS and i'm sure that you can see a giant sword above your champ that said "don't fight Garen unless you are his conter or super ahead"
: Wish Riot would nerf garen. Faced one earlier and we could not cut through him. Late game he tanked both nexus turrets for almost a solid minute trying to kill me and my ADC. I was Soraka, but he silenced me so I couldn't do anything. Then he walked away missing only about half his health. He should have been dead after tanking an ADC and two turrets, but nope. :/
> [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oMy5uATx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-15T11:20:06.041+0000) > > Wish Riot would nerf garen. Faced one earlier and we could not cut through him. Late game he tanked both nexus turrets for almost a solid minute trying to kill me and my ADC. I was Soraka, but he silenced me so I couldn't do anything. Then he walked away missing only about half his health. He should have been dead after tanking an ADC and two turrets, but nope. :/ then your ADC suck then.
: What about you learning when to yield and back off? You're probably the same type of player as the Brand in my most recent game: meets a better player in lane and still thinks he can 1v1 and win the lane. He ended up feeding his opponent beyond measure and cost us the game. Sometimes you have to accept that you're getting outplayed. If you feed you just ruin the game for the rest of your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EoKmjeAH,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-08-15T00:51:18.636+0000) > > What about you learning when to yield and back off? You're probably the same type of player as the Brand in my most recent game: meets a better player in lane and still thinks he can 1v1 and win the lane. He ended up feeding his opponent beyond measure and cost us the game. Sometimes you have to accept that you're getting outplayed. If you feed you just ruin the game for the rest of your team. If you read carefully, he want his team to rotate and help him but they don't do that even after his lane have 3 people...3, that is not a outplay.
: > [{quoted}](name=LibroMastro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmyYtI1R,comment-id=00160003,timestamp=2018-08-14T11:21:50.699+0000) > > So if you can't dodge Talon's W you are dead at any level? Nice balance there, very skillful game He very well could have, since he still had flash. Or hell, he could have even simply walked further backwards instead of sideways, and he wouldn't have taken the crit form of Talon's Q, _and_ his W would've kept talon in range of the tower for the last shot needed to kill him. This was entirely the Ryze's fault, not Talon being op.
> [{quoted}](name=Uber Deer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmyYtI1R,comment-id=001600030000,timestamp=2018-08-14T11:24:07.333+0000) > > He very well could have, since he still had flash. Or hell, he could have even simply walked further backwards instead of sideways, and he wouldn't have taken the crit form of Talon's Q, _and_ his W would've kept talon in range of the tower for the last shot needed to kill him. > > This was entirely the Ryze's fault, not Talon being op. Just like 1 mistake and get delete in level 2 at 85% health while the Talon missed his skill (his second part of W) and did not proc his passive, yes all Ryze fault.
: https://imgur.com/1Z7f10I So he actually went Comet and full tank items but still dealt almost the most damage in game. Tell me how this is balanced
> [{quoted}](name=JAYCCCCCCCCCCCCE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pbFcAjYW,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-08-11T04:21:01.228+0000) > > https://imgur.com/1Z7f10I > > So he actually went Comet and full tank items but still dealt almost the most damage in game. Tell me how this is balanced Or maybe it mean the rest of the player suck so a tank that build tank do more damage than them?
Krully (EUW)
: tanks bring the cc, garen/darius/nasus reminds me why I dont go top anymore. I mean when the enemy has Mao/Sej/Tahm, who are not only knocking you around like a football, but are also chunking you out. Though, I am bias as I am against tanks having %max health damaging abilities so Grasp is a gimp ability.
> [{quoted}](name=Krullymanjaro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pbFcAjYW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T20:36:18.003+0000) > > tanks bring the cc, garen/darius/nasus reminds me why I dont go top anymore. > > I mean when the enemy has Mao/Sej/Tahm, who are not only knocking you around like a football, but are also chunking you out. Though, I am bias as I am against tanks having %max health damaging abilities so Grasp is a gimp ability. Yeah % heatlh damage should not exist in tank kit.
La Bello (NA)
: thats a TERRIBLE nitpick. 1. Pyke literally is not allowed to stack HP due to his passive so having obscene resist is the only way he can last longer than a sneeze 2. Garen has panic button that gives him SIXTY (60!) percent damage reduction on a whim instantly. You can literally HALVE all incoming damage at a moments notice. 3. Pyke is made to set up kills or sneak in and finish off weak targets. Garen is a brick shithouse that decimates anything that gets close to him with his massive Q and E damage (assuming you actually built correctly and did not fall for the tank Garen meme). having a champ with low damage be slightly tanky is okay. Having a champ with HIGH damage ALSO be extremely hard to kill can be frustrating to play against sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=Sunibee,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=upj64E0i,comment-id=004f00020000,timestamp=2018-08-11T02:25:58.233+0000) > > thats a TERRIBLE nitpick. > > 1. Pyke literally is not allowed to stack HP due to his passive so having obscene resist is the only way he can last longer than a sneeze > 2. Garen has panic button that gives him SIXTY (60!) percent damage reduction on a whim instantly. You can literally HALVE all incoming damage at a moments notice. > 3. Pyke is made to set up kills or sneak in and finish off weak targets. Garen is a brick shithouse that decimates anything that gets close to him with his massive Q and E damage (assuming you actually built correctly and did not fall for the tank Garen meme). > > having a champ with low damage be slightly tanky is okay. Having a champ with HIGH damage ALSO be extremely hard to kill can be frustrating to play against sometimes. 1. well the point is that Pyke, a assassin support who job is not tanky have more amor than Garen, a juggernaut who should be tanky 2. It only for 0,75 seconds of 60% damage reduction so you need to time it right to get the full benefit. W is the few outplay skill in Garen kit (infact i think Riot should buff thae damage reduction in only that 0,75 seconds) 3. And Pyke being extremely slippery is aslo frustrating sometime but he is an assassin so he need to slippery, Garen is a Juggernaut whose class' s job is to deal damage and be tanky (though the Q burst is too high right now so nerf that thing a bit, his E is shit early).
Pika Fox (NA)
: Easiest example is cleaver vs duskblade. Cleaver gives more CDR, HP, and AR shred. Over an entire fight, cleaver will do as much damage for you as duskblade. Duskblades boon is that you get more damage up front, but less damage through the fight. Later in the game, the utility stats of cleaver far beat out the burst of duskblade, as its damage no longer guarentees kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eivnj9yE,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T14:50:18.861+0000) > > Easiest example is cleaver vs duskblade. Cleaver gives more CDR, HP, and AR shred. Over an entire fight, cleaver will do as much damage for you as duskblade. Duskblades boon is that you get more damage up front, but less damage through the fight. > > Later in the game, the utility stats of cleaver far beat out the burst of duskblade, as its damage no longer guarentees kills. dude cleaver is a brusier item while duskblade is assassin item and duskbalde have a lot more utility for a assassin (most assassin don't have time to stack cleaver). You should compare Black Cleaver with Trinity Force and Trinity Force still have a lot utility. And again, "damage is too high" mean that people get burst down faster than before not the actual number.
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, it means you can take some of your early game damage and add it to the front of your combo (total damage is about the same), at the cost of utility stats and better late game stats/damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eivnj9yE,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T13:53:04.919+0000) > > No, it means you can take some of your early game damage and add it to the front of your combo (total damage is about the same), at the cost of utility stats and better late game stats/damage. example? And the post said that. Not to mention that did not really disprove my point cause as i said late game rarely happen in this season and "the damage is too high part" happen because people get burst to fast aka fight end too fast (people complain about that)
Pika Fox (NA)
: No? The statement was damage overall over the course of the same time is roughly the same. The only real difference is you can take some of your damage and put it into the front of your combo at the cost of other stats and later game power.
"The only real difference is you can take some of your damage and put it into the front of your combo at the cost of other stats and later game power" So it mean that people can be burst down faster in the early game but when late game came (which rarely happen right now) the power is weaker right? If that was your point then the "damage is still too high" (i put at that cause when people said that it mean that they get burst down too fast from even a DPS class like ADC) most of the time.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Only point i see is OP was flat out wrong and is making excuses. All these "Damage Creep" sheeple just want to point at something else when the reality is damage simply hasnt increased.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eivnj9yE,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T03:54:42.705+0000) > > Only point i see is OP was flat out wrong and is making excuses. All these "Damage Creep" sheeple just want to point at something else when the reality is damage simply hasnt increased. so they said that after they account for shorter match or it kind of like total damage still the same in shorter (it mean they deal a lot damage in shorter time)
: And then you have his "best" outplay ability in his passive where after the second rank of it Garen can take god awful trades and then go sit back for like 8 seconds and heal most of his health back while all the damage he did to you sticks. I hate laning against Garen as a melee not because of the silence or even the spin or ult, but because he can literally take garbage trades and then play like a total pansy under his tower doing handstands and I cannot turn off his passive so he heals back most of his health after I do 3/4 of it from him Q'ing me in a wave of 15 minions drawing creep aggro. Garen's passive promotes playing like an idiot because it doesn't matter if you lose half your health and the enemy loses 1/4 because you will always come out ahead if you can just avoid taking damage for a few seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=My Waifu Vanilla,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3w6McgG,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:18:07.953+0000) > > And then you have his "best" outplay ability in his passive where after the second rank of it Garen can take god awful trades and then go sit back for like 8 seconds and heal most of his health back while all the damage he did to you sticks. I hate laning against Garen as a melee not because of the silence or even the spin or ult, but because he can literally take garbage trades and then play like a total pansy under his tower doing handstands and I cannot turn off his passive so he heals back most of his health after I do 3/4 of it from him Q'ing me in a wave of 15 minions drawing creep aggro. Garen's passive promotes playing like an idiot because it doesn't matter if you lose half your health and the enemy loses 1/4 because you will always come out ahead if you can just avoid taking damage for a few seconds. he have it in level 11 onward you can still punhish him in lane and who the hell did you play, like 3/4 in 1 Q (i'm assume it is in lane before level 11 cause not many fighter champ will give a shit about normal minions after level 11).
: The old system definitely allowed for more diversity and freedom, but it was difficult to read for new players. :/ Pretty sure that is all.
> [{quoted}](name=A treespook nest,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lt7vH4v0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T09:46:46.246+0000) > > The old system definitely allowed for more diversity and freedom, but it was difficult to read for new players. :/ Pretty sure that is all. Well i'm a new player and i'm think i would be fine if they made sample rune page for me.
: well, garen's stats weren't really an issue until they changed his ultimate and W really, it used to be pretty fun to trade with spinmaster garen, but so many champions now have so much "interactive" gameplay that they're just annoying to play against or outright better than the simpler alternatives of course, as you get higher up, simpler is not always good because it can and will get outplayed, out-maneuvered and outdone by more complex kits garen could use a rework, but they need to keep him to his core values, such as spinning, a reckless charge and maybe even give him a fast, mini-pantheon ult where he drives that sword down, spiking it down through an enemy champion in a deadly swipe a small amount of crowd control would work in his favor. maybe give him a stunning dash like gragas I don't know where his defensive stats would be though...perhaps during the charge of his Q
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3w6McgG,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-07-15T21:02:50.337+0000) > > well, garen's stats weren't really an issue until they changed his ultimate and W > > really, it used to be pretty fun to trade with spinmaster garen, but so many champions now have so much "interactive" gameplay that they're just annoying to play against or outright better than the simpler alternatives > > of course, as you get higher up, simpler is not always good because it can and will get outplayed, out-maneuvered and outdone by more complex kits > > garen could use a rework, but they need to keep him to his core values, such as spinning, a reckless charge and maybe even give him a fast, mini-pantheon ult where he drives that sword down, spiking it down through an enemy champion in a deadly swipe > > a small amount of crowd control would work in his favor. maybe give him a stunning dash like gragas > > I don't know where his defensive stats would be though...perhaps during the charge of his Q His W and is the outplay ability think of it like Fiora's W, if you got it right then you have 60%, if you did it to soon then only 30% and if you were too late then you shuold forget about it. His Ult passive is annoying thought.
Hupsis (EUNE)
: I'm sure you are still able to use red trinket to locate her and land skillshots that way.
> [{quoted}](name=Vonler,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mg5Ejkqc,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-16T13:11:00.529+0000) > > I'm sure you are still able to use red trinket to locate her and land skillshots that way. if the shourd is a Ult then maybe but if it is a basic abilities then good luck trying to use it once while she use her shourd again to kill.
: Hi Meddler, Can I just piggyback on a comment i left a second ago regarding Velkoz? Can I bring you a suggestion from r/Velkoz? Instead of buffing ratios, we are hoping for an increase in the Q projectile speed and an increased W diameter. We find the damage to be perfectly fine, but with mobility creep ever increasing, we feel a bit left in the dust.
> [{quoted}](name=Sergeant Wea,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=EOVcvy54,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-04T15:50:27.797+0000) > > Hi Meddler, > > Can I just piggyback on a comment i left a second ago regarding Velkoz? > > Can I bring you a suggestion from r/Velkoz? Instead of buffing ratios, we are hoping for an increase in the Q projectile speed and an increased W diameter. We find the damage to be perfectly fine, but with mobility creep ever increasing, we feel a bit left in the dust. Yeah, that type of W buff and his own damage would be terrible for immobile champ (mostly mage)
: Her weakness is the laning phase. She gets shit on by bullies like Renekton. According to op.gg she dies a lot to him in lane but on average the matchup is even in terms of game winrate. However, she has a lower average gold income until 20 min in that matchup. So that shows her laning phase just isn't super good.
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMyWiXF1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-26T16:10:22.637+0000) > > Her weakness is the laning phase. She gets shit on by bullies like Renekton. According to op.gg she dies a lot to him in lane but on average the matchup is even in terms of game winrate. However, she has a lower average gold income until 20 min in that matchup. So that shows her laning phase just isn't super good. i think lane bullies suppose to do that with most other champion and she can outscale most of them anyway.
: All double activation abilities work that way, they all can be reactivated while stunned. One example i can think of is Swain, if you land Nevermore you can still pull them towards you even if you are stunned.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i6A4sQi7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-13T17:33:11.662+0000) > > All double activation abilities work that way, they all can be reactivated while stunned. One example i can think of is Swain, if you land Nevermore you can still pull them towards you even if you are stunned. Yeah no Anivia Q anh ASol W do not work like that.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Meanwhile riven has been at 47% for months and radio silence. First time in 2~3 years anivia dropped below 50%? quick hotfix buffs her!
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7ywi6b6z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-25T04:09:03.642+0000) > > Meanwhile riven has been at 47% for months and radio silence. > > First time in 2~3 years anivia dropped below 50%? quick hotfix buffs her! Riven has more than twice the playrate. Not to mention how did you balance Riven, she have a lot of outplay potential (so she maybe way too strong in the right hand while being OK in a unskilled player).
Show more

d9u7c1anh

Level 18 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion