Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
JTR0N (NA)
: AP shaco is working pretty well for me.
> [{quoted}](name=JTR0N,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-12T20:33:22.773+0000) > > AP shaco is working pretty well for me. I want to be an AS Shaco though. {{item:3101}}
: I agree but there's little fighting it at this point because 99% of the community accepts it now. Riot wasn't originally like this-- they didn't want junglers to be a role, but then get caved and made junglers. Gating the jungle behind"jungle items" then gating support around trinkets were the next step to meta enforcement, around this time they ran the "I am --" campaign (mid, top, junglers, marksman, support). Then later on yet introduced their "class specifications" which they swore would not change how they designed the game, but went ahead and designed the game around it with their new runes system, removing AP reatios from many champions that they considered autoattack centric, creating rules about champion designs like "Juggernauts must have X and not Y" when designing Illaoi or redesigning Darius and Aatrox. Now with role queue combined with role rank, it's done. Enforcement complete. I think overall it's because of the games popularity skyrocketed in Korea, where the players appreciate this very controlled, very meta static kind of system. If you look at how the Koreans did with Dota: they hated it. In that game there's trilanes duomids, double junglers, 5 top-- etc. I recommend you just pick old Champions and play a solo lane, the old Champions don't have as much 'synergy" built into their design so you can get away with having fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:44:38.880+0000) > > I agree but there's little fighting it at this point because 99% of the community accepts it now. No, there is much fighting to be done. [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:44:38.880+0000) > > Riot wasn't originally like this-- they didn't want junglers to be a role, but then get caved and made junglers. I know! Riot never used to do that, the actual built in classes (not fan-derived ones) are Mage, Marksman, Assassin, Juggernaut, and Fighter! [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:44:38.880+0000) > > Gating the jungle behind"jungle items" then gating support around trinkets were the next step to meta enforcement, around this time they ran the "I am --" campaign (mid, top, junglers, marksman, support). Yes, I see. [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:44:38.880+0000) > > Then later on yet introduced their "class specifications" which they swore would not change how they designed the game, but went ahead and designed the game around it with their new runes system, removing AP reatios from many champions that they considered autoattack centric, creating rules about champion designs like "Juggernauts must have X and not Y" when designing Illaoi or redesigning Darius and Aatrox. > > Now with role queue combined with role rank, it's done. Enforcement complete. I know. I will battle this, as will you! [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:44:38.880+0000) > > I think overall it's because of the games popularity skyrocketed in Korea, where the players appreciate this very controlled, very meta static kind of system. If you look at how the Koreans did with Dota: they hated it. In that game there's trilanes duomids, double junglers, 5 top-- etc. > Hmm...that I do not know. But I never liked DotA. It plagued Warcraft 3 and I saw a lot of my friends turn cold from it. They would kick you just for being a downloader (you had to download the map in wc3 if you didn't have it, it would DL in the lobby). If your items were no good, they would kick you. Not to mention it HOGGED THE ENTIRE game list, and the game wasn't even that good. Now those same players have come to DotA 2 or whatever and even LoL, and now enforce all their rules. [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ekNPFnq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T03:44:38.880+0000) > I recommend you just pick old Champions and play a solo lane, the old Champions don't have as much 'synergy" built into their design so you can get away with having fun. No, there is much fighting to be done. I will NOT abide by that fan-imposed rule! I have changed a lot so far, these kids flame me; and that's why the report function exists! :D {{champion:15}}
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=33HvF36W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T00:34:03.642+0000) > > Have we met? :O What a hurtful thing to say. Don't you remember? I'm the guy who used to watch your family having dinner through my binoculars, and dig through your trash looking for toenail clippings. Don't tell me you've forgotten all the good times we had?
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=33HvF36W,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T03:09:55.044+0000) > > What a hurtful thing to say. Don't you remember? I'm the guy who used to watch your family having dinner through my binoculars, and dig through your trash looking for toenail clippings. Don't tell me you've forgotten all the good times we had? OOh ya! XD
Rioter Comments
: I've been suicidally depressed ever since I realized you were gone. I watched Leafy and Jake Paul videos and read Buzzfeed news hoping I'd die of AIDS. But now that you're back my life can go on {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=33HvF36W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T20:41:25.676+0000) > > I've been suicidally depressed ever since I realized you were gone. I watched Leafy and Jake Paul videos and read Buzzfeed news hoping I'd die of AIDS. But now that you're back my life can go on {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Have we met? :O
: > [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zFt4PmkA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:24:40.845+0000) > > If you're actually from that long ago, why did you refer to this sort of thing as "pre-2014" when it started much longer ago than 2014? I could be wrong but I get the feeling this is a troll. He's using words like "imperialistic" and bragging about being a "top player in Diablo" and complaining about young people.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zFt4PmkA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T21:19:58.959+0000) > > I could be wrong but I get the feeling this is a troll. He's using words like "imperialistic" and bragging about being a "top player in Diablo" and complaining about young people. Lol I swear, I really am just a normal guy.
dalphy08 (NA)
: Original Wc3 game tactics pre-2014
Well to refer to LoL specifically. But in general, "tank" has been a term since Diablo 2 even, but it hasn't ever been more than a fan-made Class. Same with "support", even "adc" came from "carry" which was originally a term used when in PVP, one teammate does all the work. So to even have a "carrier" in your team is not good. The original classes of League of Legends that are official, are the Marskman, Assassin, Mage, Juggernaut, and Fighter! That should be what people utilize.
dalphy08 (NA)
: Original Wc3 game tactics pre-2014
That's not nice, I'm from the age of when RTS and RP games first started, standard game 101 is there's no stupid builds.
Krayzie (EUNE)
: People who quit are not on boards of game they quit ...
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bAoa2qFw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:26:26.465+0000) > > People who quit are not on boards of game they quit ... Wrong.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What champion do you main and why?
What do you mean Malzahar is permanently banned?
Tamur (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-27T15:50:22.803+0000) > > Exactly, because you know I'm right and you're wrong. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/b/ba/ChoGathSquare_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20141003113212 No because I better things to do in life than to sit here and argue fantasy with someone crying over a champion's cloths being turned white. P.S. Rengar is a werecat
> [{quoted}](name=Tamur,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0001000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-27T18:00:50.818+0000) > > No because I better things to do in life than to sit here and argue fantasy with someone crying over a champion's cloths being turned white. > > P.S. Rengar is a werecat Since you say "cry", you are clearly putting in enough effort to argue, meaning you are the baby. Learn to type without trying to slip in remarks to "get back" at the other person through the screen because "thai howt yor feelyings". And lie too at that.
Tamur (NA)
: Seeing you will never be happy, I'm going to walk away and feed the wolves.
Exactly, because you know I'm right and you're wrong. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/b/ba/ChoGathSquare_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20141003113212
Twiggles (NA)
: Insults out of nowhere, straight-up lies, inability/unwillingness to understand basic concepts like the definition of the word "fiction". (To put things in perspective: Anne Frank and Tom Sawyer are works of fiction. Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are fiction as well, but they are also high fantasy and sci-fi respectively.) You also claim that I'm insulting the game, meanwhile your original post and every one of your posts in the thread after it... The fact I've gone on as long as I have in this post is already a mistake, since you will probably just laugh me off and continue living in your delusions. Learn what fiction actually means. I'm done with this obvious (in hindsight) troll thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2016-05-26T14:40:52.065+0000) > > Insults out of nowhere, straight-up lies, inability/unwillingness to understand basic concepts like the definition of the word "fiction". (To put things in perspective: Anne Frank and Tom Sawyer are works of fiction. Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are fiction as well, but they are also high fantasy and sci-fi respectively.) > > You also claim that I'm insulting the game, meanwhile your original post and every one of your posts in the thread after it... > > The fact I've gone on as long as I have in this post is already a mistake, since you will probably just laugh me off and continue living in your delusions. Learn what fiction actually means. I'm done with this obvious (in hindsight) troll thread. If you say "straight-up", you already are a failure. So I win again.
: Wasn't a celestial dragon released a few months ago?
Tamur (NA)
: How is the old Master Yi fantasy and new Master Yi isn't? How us Rek'Sai a copy of Nocturne and Kha'zix? No a Fat frog is not fantasy but a talking fat frog with powers is. Any Human who is a normal human with specialized powers is still [fantasy](https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy).
> [{quoted}](name=Tamur,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2016-05-24T13:56:46.891+0000) > > How is the old Master Yi fantasy and new Master Yi isn't? He is yellow and retarded looking now. He used to be a compact cool green chinese swordsman, now he's white and he sucks. > [{quoted}](name=Tamur,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2016-05-24T13:56:46.891+0000) > How us Rek'Sai a copy of Nocturne and Kha'zix? You're an idiot. > [{quoted}](name=Tamur,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2016-05-24T13:56:46.891+0000) > No a Fat frog is not fantasy but a talking fat frog with powers is. Not in this context, the way he was done no way. And even if, he doesn't have any powers. > [{quoted}](name=Tamur,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2016-05-24T13:56:46.891+0000) > > Any Human who is a normal human with specialized powers is still [fantasy](https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy). Wrong.
Zennoth (NA)
: She's not fat though? She's muscular???
She's a burger chowing mean "bigkid" grown up. Some baby.
Twiggles (NA)
: > What is this "Illaoi", some overgrown bully from grade 5 who looks like a boy with "big bones" from too much milk but is fat and stupid otherwise, and gets a heart attack at age 16? Does that SERIOUSLY pass as a "Kraken" character? She's a Kraken Priestess. Not a Kraken. Her God is a Kraken. She is a human. > Big boned female character? Seriously? I thought that was on its way out 15 years ago. Why is she called a priestess if she looks like that? It's not THAT hard to know a Priestess isn't that, just play World of Warcraft or Warcraft 3 for that matter. Pretty simple to get, I don't see what's so complicated LOL. Priests and priestesses aren't necessarily skinny either, and they don't need to look like Warcraft characters. It's pretty simple to get, I don't see what's so complicated. LOL. > Why is this "Taliyah" some nonfiction weird librarian you'll see on Earth? She's not a librarian at all. She's a girl from a family of weavers and goat herders who can bend and weave the earth itself who left her tribe to protect them from herself while she learned to control her powers. > Why not more medusas, werewolves, werecats, okamis, dragons, chimeras, for pity sake is it that difficult? Cassiopeia, Warwick, Nidalee (kind of), Okami is a specific being, not a class of mythical creature, Shyvana, Aurelion Sol. I admit there's no chimeras though, so why not design one yourself and post it in Concepts and Creations? I'd like to see a chimera champion. > Ekko is some weirdo kid that you wouldn't want your kids talking to, so why is he in the game? Ekko is a young man who literally built a device that warps time. That sounds pretty fictional to me. In fact, I'd like to take a moment to address your core question of "Why are all the characters now nonfictional?" I can say with certainty that you have never, and will never meet any of this game's characters in person. They do not exist in reality. Thus, they are fictional. If you mean why aren't they high fantasy characters anymore like Garen and Katarina and Ryze and such, then it's because Runeterra isn't a strictly high fantasy setting. There are fantasy-like locations such as Demacia and Bandle City, there are futuristic locations such as Zaun and Piltover, and there are more realistic settings such as Ionia and Bilgewater. It's a big world populated mostly by humans. It shouldn't be a surprise to see a lot of humans in the champion pool. > And now Taric is from Disney? He was a NORMAL guy under the armour being fictional outside of the armour. I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Taric used to be an extradimensional being pulled randomly through a portal. Now he actually belongs in this world. His armor had nothing to do with how "fictional" he was. > You know we actually play these fictional games because we're interested in old things outside of whatever creepy places you people come from, I don't play Final Fantasy because I'm interested in history. I play it because I'm interested in Final Fantasy. Same goes for League. > running around on a screen with diaper like leg animations and face graphics that kids were doodling on windows 98 computers back in 2002. I'd like to see you do better.
> [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > > She's a Kraken Priestess. Not a Kraken. Her God is a Kraken. She is a human. I never said she was a Kraken you illiterate fool. A Kraken character. Meaning in a subset of characters that have TO DO with a Kraken. Jeez, didn't think that needed to be explained. You're being this way on purpose I'm sure. > > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > Priests and priestesses aren't necessarily skinny either, and they don't need to look like Warcraft characters. It's pretty simple to get, I don't see what's so complicated. LOL. I din't say skinny. Learn to read, again. You just got powned. > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > > She's not a librarian at all. She's a girl from a family of weavers and goat herders who can bend and weave the earth itself who left her tribe to protect them from herself while she learned to control her powers. That itself all sounds pretty lame to me, as nonfiction as it gets really. She's a goat herding librarian, I'll give you that much. > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > Cassiopeia, Warwick, Nidalee (kind of), Okami is a specific being, not a class of mythical creature, Shyvana, Aurelion Sol. I admit there's no chimeras though, so why not design one yourself and post it in Concepts and Creations? I'd like to see a chimera champion. Wrong, that's not what an Okami is. And a being is usually a creature. Why would I design one you moron, that's supposed to be lodged in the brains of the "Riot staff". They should know that already, and not be making angry kid squirrels in cribs as characters. > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > Ekko is a young man who literally built a device that warps time. That sounds pretty fictional to me. Then that is why, you do not know how to hear properly. And he's a twit, not a man. And even if that passes as fiction, it was poorly done and is just some human kid twit at the end of the day. > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > > In fact, I'd like to take a moment to address your core question of "Why are all the characters now nonfictional?" I can say with certainty that you have never, and will never meet any of this game's characters in person. They do not exist in reality. Thus, they are fictional. That is NOT what fiction means. You need to read a book some time. > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:11:43.332+0000) > because Runeterra isn't a strictly high fantasy Wrong. You don't have any brain. Reported for insulting our video game.
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x9YhbjPN,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T12:48:36.979+0000) > > Again, that's called the enemy cheat playing then. If you can't fight against them, that is game rule break on their part. Because it's throwing hot dogs and soda at your race horse so that he can't race, when the test is not about that, it's about the race to see who wins. > > If you're at 2 hp and he's chasing you cheaply when he's 4 levels ahead, that is called DISHONOURABLE play and it is the equivalent of cheating in most games, video game or not. How do you chase someone "cheaply"? Is it different from just running straight at them, somehow? Please teach us how to cheat in rift without 3rd party programs...
I can tell you already are a cheater. So I will not answer.
Veraska (NA)
: I think it's trying to say it doesn't agree with riots aesthetic and character design choices, but goes about it in the absolute worst way. Remember leagues got a cree for character archtypes "it's gotta be a uniquely league of legends ____" meaning they're portrayal of a classic fantasy portrait will be different in some way Illaoi is a priestess unique to league, they are ussually seen a spiritual healers and illaoi while spiritual, is no healer. She's a very hands on, teach people the hard way kinda person
> [{quoted}](name=BLLLK FLLG,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-23T12:48:20.995+0000) > > I think it's trying to say it doesn't agree with riots aesthetic and character design choices, but goes about it in the absolute worst way. > > Remember leagues got a cree for character archtypes "it's gotta be a uniquely league of legends ____" meaning they're portrayal of a classic fantasy portrait will be different in some way > > Illaoi is a priestess unique to league, they are ussually seen a spiritual healers and illaoi while spiritual, is no healer. She's a very hands on, teach people the hard way kinda person I think you should learn how to spell first. And no, Illaoi is hands on maybe at the Kwik E Mart burger stalls in some hot dog eating buffet for mean kids, but she's not shit for anything else. A real character like Grim Reaper Karthus (that is before he gets turned into another teal character) can own her any day of the season.
: Wow ok, nothing I said was against you. I'm tired of Yi, in S5 he used to be different, not so oppressive and you could at least fight against him.
Again, that's called the enemy cheat playing then. If you can't fight against them, that is game rule break on their part. Because it's throwing hot dogs and soda at your race horse so that he can't race, when the test is not about that, it's about the race to see who wins. If you're at 2 hp and he's chasing you cheaply when he's 4 levels ahead, that is called DISHONOURABLE play and it is the equivalent of cheating in most games, video game or not.
: What?
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-22T18:37:55.565+0000) > > What? What "What"?
Akenero (NA)
: Then make your own game.
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-22T20:19:55.437+0000) > > Then make your own game. You make your own game. I have mine called League of Legends that is 99% gone because of weirdos ruining it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sciraen,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-22T19:08:08.008+0000) > > FTFY Yeah, I know. I was giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming anything that is a human of any kind is a "normal human." Because Jhin is definitely an almost demonic monster (like the Joker in Batman mythology -- something crazy is going on there), and Braum is a mythological hero of Freljord who I'd call comparable to figures like Hercules or Achilles.
Jinn is some lame wannabe "gun slinger" and LoL was never about guns anyway. It had a light concept of it, so Jinn is not fantasy. And no, he is not demonic. Just, no. Braum is not mythological. And no, he is not Achilles, learn your stuff for gods sake. He's Quazi Moto if anything.
Sciraen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=08gcgj4U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-22T18:55:12.529+0000) > > Um...let's look at the last, say, fifteen champions released. > > Taliyah -- ~~Normal human~~ Someone WHO CAN MANIPULATE THE EARTH > Aurelion Sol -- STAR DRAGON > Jhin -- "Normal" human > Illaoi -- ~~Normal human~~ A priestess that uses her god as a weapon > Kindred -- AVATAR OF DEATH > Tahm Kench -- ANCIENT GREED DEMO > Ekko -- ~~Normal human~~ A 15 year old who invented a FREAKING TIME MACHINE > Bard -- CELESTIAL BEING > Rek'Sai -- VOID MONSTER > Kalista -- INCARNATION OF VENGEANCE > Azir -- ARISEN BIRD GOD > Gnar -- PRIMAL TRANSFORMING YORDLE > Braum -- Normal human > Vel'Koz -- VOID LASER SQUID > Yasuo -- ~~Normal human~~ One of the best swordsman in all of Valoran, the only known person to MASTER A TECHNIQUE THAT INVOLVES HARNESSING THE WIND > > That's ~~6~~ normal people out of 15 recent releases. > > So I'm not sure what your point here is. FTFY
Correction on priestess*, if someone ever saw a Priestess that looked even half like Illaoi they'd go running away screaming. Or they'd just get bored and say "no" like I did. And Taliyah is a shameful ripoff of Malphite, MALPHITE IS COOL. But Taliyah is not a earth manipulator, she's some dweeb you'd see at the Kwik-E Mart. Inventing a time machine is not fantasy, that's called Doc you idiot. And if he's so great to fantasize about, why does he look like a creepy street kid? And I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating on Yasuo, and if Yasuo IS that, he definetly isn't played that way. He's played like some cheap two year old doll to get lame "Victory!!!"s.
: Um...let's look at the last, say, fifteen champions released. Taliyah -- Normal human Aurelion Sol -- STAR DRAGON Jhin -- "Normal" human Illaoi -- Normal human Kindred -- AVATAR OF DEATH Tahm Kench -- ANCIENT GREED DEMO Ekko -- Normal human Bard -- CELESTIAL BEING Rek'Sai -- VOID MONSTER Kalista -- INCARNATION OF VENGEANCE Azir -- ARISEN BIRD GOD Gnar -- PRIMAL TRANSFORMING YORDLE Braum -- Normal human Vel'Koz -- VOID LASER SQUID Yasuo -- Normal human That's 6 normal people out of 15 recent releases. So I'm not sure what your point here is.
You just proved yourself that those are all mundane nonfiction characters. All a bunch of humans running around. A squirrel is not fantasy. A fat Santa is not fantasy. A fat frog is not fantasy. Nor is some lame bug called "Rek'Sai", that's called copying Kha Zix & Nocturne, and poorly at that. Cho'Gath is fantasy, Malphite is fantasy. The old Master Yi is fantasy. None of these are, you lose. Kindred is a walking goat. If I want to read three billy goats' gruff I would just go do that. And Aurelion isn't a dragon. Azir is not a bird god, he's a black human that imitates & insults the people that make desert characters in other games and movies. And yes, if that's 6 there's the problem because it used to be 0.
: There is no cheat way of playing, especially in ranked you try to win any way you can. This champ is just toxic because he leaves no room for counter play. Riot has changed many champs because they were too oppressive or whatever so Yi should get the same treatment. This is game is 0 (zero) fun with Yi in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x9YhbjPN,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-22T18:26:09.406+0000) > > There is no cheat way of playing, especially in ranked you try to win any way you can. Yeainh hainh, there actually is. If you're not even going to listen then don't waste our time with a thread that's meaningless. Learn how actual playing works and what a GAME is, you should know what a cheat is. > [{quoted}](name=Bobloser3555,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x9YhbjPN,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-22T18:26:09.406+0000) > This champ is just toxic because he leaves no room for counter play. > Riot has changed many champs because they were too oppressive or whatever so Yi should get the same treatment. > This is game is 0 (zero) fun with Yi in it. This is all addressed if you read what I wrote. Reported.
: ehhh what ?
5 something new circles that appear for the targeting and it's like crazy glued to the character, versus a free circle that goes wherever you click it to go. A circle that actually happened to look better GFXically speaking.
Rioter Comments
: Riot has sent a powerful message to it's community: Solo players aren't welcome in LoL
Yes this "Riot" doesn't like solo players. Believe me when I say, they were nobodies back in the day and they literally just came out of no where in a breeze of cow manure. Like as useless as a breeze of s*** is on a cow farm, wafting all this bad smell into your nose, that's how this "Raiot Gahmnes" was born. They're just some kids that know nothing about how a video game functions, or any game for that matter. Because they probably grew up not playing at all with the other kids, they don't know how playing functions. It's not even that the game was ALWAYS like that, it just is now.
: Can we finally do something about Yi?
He's only bad if they're cheat playing with him generally. Like unfair game ruining technique. If you play him properly, he's awesome to fight against and play as. You just have to find people that don't only resort to cheap baby kills to get their "points" up.
Rioter Comments
: Your personal attacks against me are irrelevant to the discussion, and I won't be baited by them. There's no reason to quote that.
It's not called a personal attack when someone is proposing a moment where you can demonstrate that you aren't a hoodlum. That's called being a grown up. Anyone mature enough should know it isn't an attack when you're being called a hoodlum. It's a shameful moment on your part, that's what it is.
: > GIVE AN ACTUAL ANSWER, IT'S NOT SO HARD. There *is* no specific answer. It is variable depending on your punishment, and if you are showing reform. Getting a harsher punishment means a longer duration of ineligibility, and continuing your toxic behavior will extend it. You have to actually play games to show reform, so you can't just wait it out either. > GET IT? I WAS RIGHT. That person was harassing, game ruining and cheating and I instead got chat restricted? Wtf is your problem? That's some hoodlum black kid spewing out all this offensive crap and you pick them over me? They will be held responsible for *their* actions, and you will be held responsible for *yours*. Retaliation is not an acceptable reason to be toxic. Saying things like "hoodlum black kid" doesn't give me a lot of faith that you weren't saying things extremely offensive that got you punished. If you think you did nothing wrong and were unfairly punished you can submit a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to appeal your ban, but first I'd suggest posting your reform card here; I'll go over it and if there's something that stands out as toxic I can point it out for you. > If it's some 14 year old "sittin at tha tribunal" then straighten out the system for christ's sake so people aren't getting restricted for no reason. Tribunal voting has been down for over 2 years. Almost all punishments are handled by the [Instant Feedback System](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/reports-how-do-they-work), and done in [4 steps, skipping steps for severe behavior](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/Boqd81O0-upcoming-upgrades-to-chat-restrictions).
Again, you picking their side shows you're a hoodlum too. I love how you leave out that part in the quoting of my message, where I ask you what that makes YOU since you sided against me. If it doesn't give you faith I was right; you're one of them. Simple and plain. Enjoy your life, I'm sure you're a disgrace to your parents.
: If you are ineligible for Hextech Loot, read here for info on becoming eligible again.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=57wOcrmh,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-08T23:04:41.180+0000) > and you'll become eligible again in no time. So by "no time" what exactly is that meaning? No concept or figure for when I'll be "eligible"? You don't give a concrete time or answer? Considering I was right in the argument that happened, you people owe me big time. Plenty of games have passed where I could have had 10 treasure chests by now. GET IT? I WAS RIGHT. That person was harassing, game ruining and cheating and I instead got chat restricted? Wtf is your problem? That's some hoodlum black kid spewing out all this offensive crap and you pick them over me? What does that make YOU then, whoever you are who restricted me? If it's some 14 year old "sittin at tha tribunal" then straighten out the system for christ's sake so people aren't getting restricted for no reason. GIVE AN ACTUAL ANSWER, IT'S NOT SO HARD.
: ***
Meaning? At least write something that makes sense pls.
: [RANT] HEIMERDINGER is probably the most toxic champion in the game
: wait til next season
When is that? And am I not able to get loot after a game for that long? Or is there another way?
Kikirino (NA)
: I have given up trying to stay on top of good/bad champs
Rioter Comments
Woook3r (NA)
: Why would I trust riot to make ANY good decisions if they give master yi a better ap ratio on heal
Don't worry I'm upset too that Yi isn't green anymore. They really fucked up him by making him tall as shit and all cream yellow coloured. Jesus, who has something against green asian swordfighters? So tacky.
: how much drugs are you on right now?
I'm not lol, I just get this way over dragons and sorcerors in cool bright multi coloured robes and stuff with cool animal backgrounds to them. And I like the cool manly sword characters that are colourful like the old green Yi, I get ticked off when I think of Wuju not being green
Rioter Comments
: How is this game so popular.
Yeah, League is definetly better now.... /sarcasm
: Does anyone else do this in games?
Lol that's called optimism I guess? And I think this belongs in the miscellaneous section!
Rioter Comments
: is it just me, or is this game harder than it used to be?
Show more

dalphy08

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion