Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Auxion (EUNE)
: This is very common and when u are in this situation the game is lost automaticly and there is nothing u can do about it. Just stay in the game and keep moving so u dont get leaverbuster and dont talk so u wont get chat restriction. also dont run it down or feed because u will get banned. I get these games often and i just play to kill some enemy team members who are always grouped while 2 people are in top and 3 in jg in my team. Just ignore and go to another match
> [{quoted}](name=Auxion,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ottRRRAP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:24:45.447+0000) > > This is very common and when u are in this situation the game is lost automaticly and there is nothing u can do about it. Just stay in the game and keep moving so u dont get leaverbuster and dont talk so u wont get chat restriction. also dont run it down or feed because u will get banned. I get these games often and i just play to kill some enemy team members who are always grouped while 2 people are in top and 3 in jg in my team. Just ignore and go to another match I think you are toxic. The fact that you think everyone on this game is toxic. I'm never toxic
: What a surprise, looking at your match history shows multiple games where you are the worst player on the team. I'm sure you have excuses for that though since it's always your team that's the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=AsTheSunSets,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ottRRRAP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:32:42.234+0000) > > What a surprise, looking at your match history shows multiple games where you are the worst player on the team. I'm sure you have excuses for that though since it's always your team that's the problem. My score is as a whole. I destroy my lane every game. It's my teammates feeding that makes me die 10 times or more.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I love my team rap song !!! LISTEN VERY CATCHY
HATERS UP IN HERE LISTEN TO ME SING I have balls to rap.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He is not overpowered, just a bruiser. Treat him like you would Riven or Darius and dont trade when you have no way to mitigate damage. I like how you preemptively accused everyone who is objective and realistic of spending 500$ and having some weird loyalty to riot as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzrQbVd2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T02:52:34.260+0000) > > He is not overpowered, just a bruiser. Treat him like you would Riven or Darius and dont trade when you have no way to mitigate damage. > > I like how you preemptively accused everyone who is objective and realistic of spending 500$ and having some weird loyalty to riot as a result. Riven's Q is not a poke and it tickles. Aatrox Q is a poke and does a lot of damage.
: He is not overpowered, just a bruiser. Treat him like you would Riven or Darius and dont trade when you have no way to mitigate damage. I like how you preemptively accused everyone who is objective and realistic of spending 500$ and having some weird loyalty to riot as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzrQbVd2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T02:52:34.260+0000) > > He is not overpowered, just a bruiser. Treat him like you would Riven or Darius and dont trade when you have no way to mitigate damage. > > I like how you preemptively accused everyone who is objective and realistic of spending 500$ and having some weird loyalty to riot as a result. Well Riven and Darius can be beaten and Aatrox cannot be. BTW I play Nasus. I should be able to beat all bruisers with a sheen start. Since none fo the bruisers builds armor first.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: People look at my match history.......
: People look at my match history.......
Once again I fed with Jinx last game and won the game... What is wrong with me. Feed lane win game
Rioter Comments

dark lord 315789

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion