nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Schnuppi 0,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pB8kH82E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-21T10:59:13.701+0000) > > Because Riot thinks people like one shotting instead of playing a strategic game... it's not even about one shotting, Manaflow Band or Magical Boots aren't one shotting anything. It's the fact that they incentivise you to be overly aggressive for no reason
"overly aggressive for **no reason**" Most of the reasoning is to promote player interaction, and discourage passivity. A lot of people think they want the game to be more defencive, but this is a pvp game and in practice a passive pvp game is boring as fk. I can agree with the free dmg from zombie ward and the like but taste of blood being on attack is to discourage ez passive minion sustain. Same with fleet.
Yenn (NA)
: It's 2019 and choosing your secondary runes is still some of the worst UX in the world
Ya know, its funny. Back when it first launced i made a post about it that got a lot of attention and i even talked to a dev abt it in the thread. She said they were looking to fix the problem. I guess she lied.
Rioter Comments
: what about champs that already got a VGU but still have legendary skins that aren't up to date like Twisted Fate and his Magnificent Twisted Fate skin? Or Annie and her Annie in Wonderland skin? Or Tristana and her firefighter skin? Or Heimerdinger and his Alien Invader skin?
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3NEVWP1q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-22T18:40:19.815+0000) > > what about champs that already got a VGU but still have legendary skins that aren't up to date like Twisted Fate and his Magnificent Twisted Fate skin? Or Annie and her Annie in Wonderland skin? Or Tristana and her firefighter skin? Or Heimerdinger and his Alien Invader skin? I wouldn't say that those champs qualify as having VGUs. At least not in the modern sense, think more gate keeper Galio. And it would be awkward changing the price from down to back up in the event of future modernization.
: YASUO "E" SWEEPING BLADE - Give It Clarity
> [{quoted}](name=MonarchVis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0798wIlN,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-22T07:53:04.434+0000) > > > It says: _"When sweeping blade is cast on a target, the target will get marked for 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds. Yasuo cannot use Sweeping Blade on an enemy that's already been marked."_ > > I can't see the little cool down circle on the minion's **only the Yasuo player can**. > Generally speaking, you can't see the cooldowns of enemy abilities. While I believe that It does have its own cooldown, its real cooldown is the on target one since its the one of real relevance. So it would be really odd to be able to see them because that would be about the same as a tick down timer above the head of kha that represents when he has his e up. I think that would be pretty unfair. Assume he has it and position accordingly, like any other mobility tool.
: why is swapping out secondary runes so fucking counterintuitive
What actually bothers me is that I made a post about it when the system hit live. I was told, by a rioter of relevant department, that the system would be changed to work more properly. So I guess she lied to me, or they just never got around to fixing something so widely complained about.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=davmackinhos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NF8Vh66G,comment-id=00010008,timestamp=2018-06-14T04:44:32.146+0000) > > Not to sound malicious or anything, but their opinion matters a whole lot less. Not to say that it doesn't matter at all, but they are not losing anything while the other party is. So what if they were Aatrox mains but like this side more, they are losing something, but gaining something else. >And to add to that they are taking away something unique for something that is comparatively generic. Tbh Sion's personalty is justified by his current incarnation, it can be assumed that he wasn't like that in his former life. And then there is Rhaast, which to me is just a better version of what they did with Aatrox. I didn't mean for this to be long but the short of it is that the people that are satisfied, are satisfied with something objectively lack luster, and its at the expense of something that people liked for specific qualities which are gone now. So for the people who do like the change and were Aatrox mains, their opinion doesn't matter or matters less because you don't like the change?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NF8Vh66G,comment-id=000100080000,timestamp=2018-06-14T04:50:17.063+0000) > > So what if they were Aatrox mains but like this side more, they are losing something, but gaining something else. > > So for the people who do like the change and were Aatrox mains, their opinion doesn't matter or matters less because you don't like the change? A. From what I'm to understand Aatrox mains are not particularly happy with the changes, and the point is losing something considered special or unique for something pretty bland. Ill re-emphasize that he is basically a worse version of Rhaast with a non american accent. B. And again, it isn't that it doesn't matter, its that they seem to be in a rather large minority. Aatrox's personality was never something that people disliked and was usually something his fans did like specifically. There is also the previously mentioned problem of personality overlap that cant really be ignored. Also I am not personally affected by this, but this seems to be the pretty obvious situation. I'm sure that could be understood at least.
Jamaree (NA)
: What about the people in the community who actually want and like this, or does their input not matter in this situation?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NF8Vh66G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-13T08:48:27.303+0000) > > What about the people in the community who actually want and like this, or does their input not matter in this situation? Not to sound malicious or anything, but their opinion matters a whole lot less. Not to say that it doesn't matter at all, but they are not losing anything while the other party is. And to add to that they are taking away something unique for something that is comparatively generic. Tbh Sion's personalty is justified by his current incarnation, it can be assumed that he wasn't like that in his former life. And then there is Rhaast, which to me is just a better version of what they did with Aatrox. I didn't mean for this to be long but the short of it is that the people that are satisfied, are satisfied with something objectively lack luster, and its at the expense of something that people liked for specific qualities which are gone now.
: Grievous Wounds
Damn he really kills the hell out of him huh? Like his eyes shoot flames and his face fuckin explodes. How did I not notice how brutal that was... Huh.
: Her arm stretches weird too when she gets on the bike..
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=P4xvLa8M,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-19T23:23:49.912+0000) > > Her arm stretches weird too when she gets on the bike.. That actually happens in a lot of animations, the most horrific is Braum during his ultimate leap, and the most noticeable is likely Trist with any of her emots. Its to make the animation more fluid, considering how our eyes track movement it makes sense to have a "drag" effect to them.
: Omg you're right. Luckily it had pineapple so it was already ruined. ~~Real talk I love pineapple on pizza and I don't understand this sudden trend of hating it, I thought people hated fucking anchovies on pizza, like legit, who puts fucking fish on pizza???~~
Yea I like it too, maybe its like a mix of genuine dislike and people just rejecting the idea cause it sounds gross. (I did at first, I was one of them)
Rioter Comments
: If you're free to take Ravenous Hunter or Relentless Hunter alongside Predator why would you ever take Ingenious Hunter?
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=07tLA9Eo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-12T03:47:35.803+0000) > > If you're free to take Ravenous Hunter or Relentless Hunter alongside Predator why would you ever take Ingenious Hunter? In the context of their interaction, Predator's cooldown gets reduced by up to 40%, and regardless it does the same for actives and trinkets, meaning that there would be reason to prioritize rune picks based on what you need for that match/champ. Out of combat movement speed isin't ALWAYS what you want. sometimes vision or combo uptime is more important. I would also make the counter argument that the only real competition is Relentless because Ravenous is just spell vamp and is overrated. Spell vamp was removed explicitly because 2 or 3 champs kept it **bad**, and that being said Ravenous is bad. It sounds good on paper until you realize it is actually just a useless stat that got removed due to being useless.
: Quality of Life: Skins Tab
Imma be honest, I only upvoted cause I had no idea what that icon meant until just now. I think that adding clarity in that way by just adding hover descriptions would help as well.
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: It's mostly that each armor suit doesn't feel different. Sona's forms feel unique Lux's chroma skins feel unique GGMF forms feel the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5cA6HhA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-11T05:35:05.286+0000) > > It's mostly that each armor suit doesn't feel different. > > Sona's forms feel unique > > Lux's chroma skins feel unique > > GGMF forms feel the same. I think they could have definitely played up the particles more bc yea, it has direct competition with Elementalist Lux, and it could at least have dramatically different feels imo.
: Yeah it's really underwhelming. The worst part is I still kinda want it.
> [{quoted}](name=Cronofuge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5cA6HhA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-11T00:32:24.478+0000) > > Yeah it's really underwhelming. The worst part is I still kinda want it. Yea... its cause it sits on a line of quality, Its good but its kinda also not good, weird for sure.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wygol (EUW)
: If I had to rate all the Yasuo mains I've ever played with
I think the majority of people here are misunderstanding the joke, which is sad cause its made me actually laugh. He would rate them **0/10/0**. Get it?
AhmCha (NA)
: Guys, I've tried to get over it, but I can't hold back any more I need to address this
"He's not even a fucking person, he's a flame spirit or some shit" Actually he is like Zyra in that they assimilated the body of some random unfortunate sap. In brands case it was a bandit looking for some dank loots and now he is an angry overly burnt marshmallow man. So brand is a flame spirit/elemental, but the form he is in is a human male.
Sparkle (NA)
: No worries dude, don't think it's an aggro question. :) I believe I actually read your topic as well. First, there have been a few other features 'in line' ahead of it, namely hiding preset pages (which has also had some popular request topics here on Boards) and fixing some major bugs. We only wrapped up those things recently. Secondly, we've been doing some data gathering to determine which of the two directions I mentioned we should go with (is the problem big enough to redo the entire selection or would better animations solve the problem?). Redoing the selection paradigm is actually super risky (changes to 'logic' have the most potential to generate very bad bugs like 'you don't get a rune page' or similar) so it's not something we would undertake lightly and it's worth it to figure out which one to roll with before investing significant time into either one. TL;DR It's not considered a minor problem, but it's been in line behind other 'major' work and we've also been gathering some data to understand which solution to implement
That's interesting, I never thought about a logic conflict problem but that makes sense. Nice to know that its having attention directed towards it tho, ty for your posts. :3
Sparkle (NA)
: Yep, we're aware of this. Secondary runes operate on a 'first in, first out' paradigm (as in the first rune slotted gets changed out first). We're looking at either bumping the visuals cues to show you what's going on (i.e which rune will swap) or switching up how it works in the future, I know it can be confusing when you're picking a rune from that unpicked row.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Sparkle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fIb0AbU7,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-28T03:16:17.074+0000) > > Yep, we're aware of this. Secondary runes operate on a 'first in, first out' paradigm (as in the first rune slotted gets changed out first). > > We're looking at either bumping the visuals cues to show you what's going on (i.e which rune will swap) or switching up how it works in the future, I know it can be confusing when you're picking a rune from that unpicked row. Hey so I actually made a post on this a while back when the new system hit live that went a bit more in depth and it gained a bit of traction, somewhere around 200 upvotes if I remember but anyway, Its definitely something that has been a major pain from the start. Is there an explicit reason its been so long with out change (like being considered minor) or did it just go unnoticed? That would seem odd considering the fact that so many ppl seemed to be aware of and hate the problem, and has even lead to wrong load outs due to the confusion. Its kinda weird to think its gone on so long to only now be addressed. I dont want this to come off as a sleeper jab Im just curious, but I can come off kinda aggro sometimes :\
: Actually, It would be fucking badass if Rhaast was Program (a virus linked to project) and Kayn was Project. Will the virus take over, or will Kayn destroy it? Imagine transformed program rhaast and transformed project Kayn, this would be sick. It would also explain how project and program interact with each other, since they're the same universe but don't have any interaction that we know about.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Y1f2Nt3Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-27T17:16:41.796+0000) > > Actually, > > It would be fucking badass if Rhaast was Program (a virus linked to project) and Kayn was Project. Will the virus take over, or will Kayn destroy it? > > Imagine transformed program rhaast and transformed project Kayn, this would be sick. It would also explain how project and program interact with each other, since they're the same universe but don't have any interaction that we know about. I actually thought that at release, he actually has a lot of things that could work with that like infernal/archlight. Or perhaps dawn/night bringer, maybe even a cosmic/darkstar skin. Lots of duality potential with preexisting themes.
: They cannot show his VGU because he flew away and they haven't caught him yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=45fEGKGX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-18T17:42:36.918+0000) > > They cannot show his VGU because he flew away and they haven't caught him yet. This is an underrated comment, anyone who reads this and doesn't envision him flapping around an office space with those demon wings like "AAAH shit AAAH geeze we are sooo late" needs to take a good long look at themselves. +1
: Nice black magic
> [{quoted}](name=Loafs of Pain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ulkL19kr,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-01-17T22:16:02.812+0000) > > Nice black magic I just wanna say that this made me actually lol.
: Why isn't there an in-game preview section for skins?
To be perfectly honest, I think they do it on purpose to get the occasional splash-buy. I mean they have openly said that having a good splash art is an important factor when people are deciding to buy skins, and that there are people who buy them from art alone. I've even caught myself more than once going to buy a skin without actually looking at it bc of the splash. I am sure there are less savvy gamers who just buy the skin when they see a splash that gets em good enough. That being said, if that is a thing that does in fact get ppl to impulse buy RP than they are not going to do anything that might stop that any time soon. I wouldn't expect that sorta feature until skinspotlights/ surender@20 becomes more commonly known and used throughout the league player-base.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It doesn't bother me. It's like 1 click and a mouse sway. Before you downvote me do understand you asked the community as a whole in your title.
> [{quoted}](name=Exvayate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LFOME8wF,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-11-19T02:09:52.350+0000) > > It doesn't bother me. It's like 1 click and a mouse sway. > > Before you downvote me do understand you asked the community as a whole in your title. That one extra bit at the end separates you from the rest, good on ya fam.
: very next game. 2 diamonds. I dont want to see diamond players until im playing ranked and am at MINIMUM plat 3. Which i doubt will EVER happen. Riot seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Yifferent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zRdcUX8Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-18T03:13:34.258+0000) > > very next game. > 2 diamonds. > > I dont want to see diamond players until im playing ranked and am at MINIMUM plat 3. > Which i doubt will EVER happen. > Riot seriously. Its pre-season and everyones mmr got lowered, Its so weird how people are so upset about things that happen every year during preseason. Matchmaking is bad, matches are short and one sided, It happens... Its like everyone up and forgot that we arint in season 8 yet or season 7 anymore, the game is gonna be wonky dumb and weird. Wait on this till the real season starts and people build their mmr back up, it will fix itself in time but for now dont worry too much, these matches matter as little as possible, revel in the shitstorm lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=davmackinhos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LFOME8wF,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-18T01:02:01.233+0000) > > To elaborate, If you had sorcery as your secondary, with (1)The Ultimate Hat and (2)Gathering Storm, you cant simply change GS to Scorch, for example; > If Your TUH was first and GS was 2nd, you would have to select Scorch, have it replace TUH and then reselect TUH in order to have the 2nd slot change. > > This seems to be because it never changes the mode of selection form when you first make the tree, where you select a first then a 2nd, and it just keeps going that way, every time you have to change the first then the second, and to make matters even worse you cant select the same rune, so you cant per-say click on The Ulti Hat again and then just change GS to Scorch, you HAVE to pick a new one. This also means that in order to pick a new 2nd > you have to select at least 3 in order to have the original first as well, also there is no way to back out of the selection menu so it just hangs there until you close the rune page. It all just bothers me so much. > > It is especially bad when in champ select when you are trying to switch a minor rune and all of a sudden you are stuck with the one you didnt want because of how weird the secondary selection works. I cant possibly be the only one annoyed with how silly the secondary tree rune selection is, they should change individually after the first selection. I don't understand your scenario. I just tried having TUH (1st slot) and GS (2nd slot). This is what happens when I try change it: A. I press TUH (1st slot) and select Scorch. I end up with TUH (1st slot) and Scorch (2nd slot). B. I press GS (2nd slot) and press Scorch. I end up with TUH (1st slot) and Scorch (2nd slot) I mean in your scenario you can NOT have Scorch replace TUH since you can NOT have Scorch and Gathering Storm at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperCommander,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LFOME8wF,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-11-18T19:07:43.750+0000) > > I don't understand your scenario. I just tried having TUH (1st slot) and GS (2nd slot). This is what happens when I try change it: > > A. I press TUH (1st slot) and select Scorch. I end up with TUH (1st slot) and Scorch (2nd slot). > > B. I press GS (2nd slot) and press Scorch. I end up with TUH (1st slot) and Scorch (2nd slot) > > > I mean in your scenario you can NOT have Scorch replace TUH since you can NOT have Scorch and Gathering Storm at the same time. Yes so i believe my scenario is opposite of yours where Im having trouble switching the second rune but fundamentally they are the same. In fact in double checking myself with a rune page using those secondaries Ive confused myself more than once since it doesint seem to play to its own rules sometimes, or maybe its just me getting confused cause the problem is so wonky. But we are experiencing the same thing ultimately.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Imho they should just make you able to decide both forms when bar is filled, actually, you have no control at all on your forms since you can't really decide to ignore a lane because you need different stacks. My idea is just to make stacking a bit harder/longer but you can decide what form you need instead of having to pray god the only melee lane isn't a Darius
> [{quoted}](name=Pants are Jinx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GyZysEN4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-11T12:14:27.074+0000) > > Imho they should just make you able to decide both forms when bar is filled, actually, you have no control at all on your forms since you can't really decide to ignore a lane because you need different stacks. > > My idea is just to make stacking a bit harder/longer but you can decide what form you need instead of having to pray god the only melee lane isn't a Darius Its funny you say that because I ALWAYS picture a Darius when thinking abt his passive when going for Rhaast, idk why but its Darius specifically. Hell even the cinematic splash thing has him going for the axe man, maybe its just all the red... and the spin 2 win.
: Yea Its pretty bad but on the bright side once you know how it works its much easier to work around. Still bad tho
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GyZysEN4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-11T19:48:00.183+0000) > > Seriously? That's pretty shitty. That basically means you have to walk on broken glass as far as getting the form you want. Accidentally tip the ADC with your W and get locked out of Rhaast for 4 minutes? Jesus Context ↑
Jbels (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=davmackinhos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GyZysEN4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-11T00:35:33.164+0000) > > Yo so while you are right about his passive needing to be visually redone I'll give you a lil piece of info that ironically is hard to learn because of the bad passive clarity is. > > (a) So when you gain essence it actually goes into two separate pools, one for rhaast and one for blue man, so when you attacked the adc and got blue its because your blue meter hit 100%. > > (b)The amount of orbs you gain is artificially gated by time. This is done to reassure that you dont gain access to one of the forms too early but ends up backfiring because you end up gaining a minuscule amount pre 10 mins and a massive amount post 10 mins, easily testable in the practice tool using a dummy. > > (ab) What ended up happening is that you gained a moderate amount of rhaast orbs pre ten mins, then you attacked the adc post ten mins netting you a larger amount because of the time gating, getting you blue kayne instead. > > (using imaginary numbers) If attacking a melee 7 times gives you enough orbs to gain 60% at 3-7 mins, than attacking and adc twice would give you 100% at 11. > > The growth of the orb gain seems to increase dramatically every 10 mins or so. It has a purpose but the whole passive interaction is half baked and completely vague. I just hope that more ppl see this because it is GENUINELY hard to understand without workshopping it out of burning frustration and curiosity, simply because so many ppl (understandably) dont fully understand how it works Seriously? That's pretty shitty. That basically means you have to walk on broken glass as far as getting the form you want. Accidentally tip the ADC with your W and get locked out of Rhaast for 4 minutes? Jesus
Yea Its pretty bad but on the bright side once you know how it works its much easier to work around. Still bad tho
Jbels (NA)
: Kayn's passive needs serious QoL and Clarity improvements
Yo so while you are right about his passive needing to be visually redone I'll give you a lil piece of info that ironically is hard to learn because of the bad passive clarity is. (a) So when you gain essence it actually goes into two separate pools, one for rhaast and one for blue man, so when you attacked the adc and got blue its because your blue meter hit 100%. (b)The amount of orbs you gain is artificially gated by time. This is done to reassure that you dont gain access to one of the forms too early but ends up backfiring because you end up gaining a minuscule amount pre 10 mins and a massive amount post 10 mins, easily testable in the practice tool using a dummy. (ab) What ended up happening is that you gained a moderate amount of rhaast orbs pre ten mins, then you attacked the adc post ten mins netting you a larger amount because of the time gating, getting you blue kayne instead. (using imaginary numbers) If attacking a melee 7 times gives you enough orbs to gain 60% at 3-7 mins, than attacking and adc twice would give you 100% at 11. The growth of the orb gain seems to increase dramatically every 10 mins or so. It has a purpose but the whole passive interaction is half baked and completely vague. I just hope that more ppl see this because it is GENUINELY hard to understand without workshopping it out of burning frustration and curiosity, simply because so many ppl (understandably) dont fully understand how it works
: Has anyone gotten their honor ward(s) yet?
Oh ok, couldint find anything on it. Thanks homie :)
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, I didn't realize people forgot he was a Yordle or something. Just because you can't see his head doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
> [{quoted}](name=AtrocityEyes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=f2EFq6yT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-11T21:07:37.787+0000) > >** Just because you can't see his head** _doesn't mean it doesn't exist. _ Well actually... considering ist a videogame, the odds of there being nothing under that hat are actually quite high.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 8
I feel like stormraiders didint get a real chance to succeed, and a second time around with more visuals and sfx could really revitalize its usefulness. Also Im almost certain that the ppl who voted thunderlords are just doing so bc they like the dmg, I nearly did aswell but I put thought into it and realized thats the only _real_ reason to want tld to stay.
: Garen into Riven is an easy win if the riven knows what they're doing. It's the same problem yasuo has, riven has mobility that can be used offensively and defensively, garen and yasuo have to use their mobility offensively, garen having much less. EDIT: in a lane environment, yasuo's dashes can only be used towards the enemies minions (which brings him closer to tower or the enemy laner 99% of the time) riven has the glorious 4 ground targeted dashes that don't need a target. Contrary to popular belief riven v yasuo is not a skill matchup, yasuo makes one mistake and he becomes riven's bdsm slave Garen has a weak early, riven has a strong. Get ahead early and garen will have to escape with his Q. If he does this, he has no way of dealing with riven. Proceed to run over his broken body over and over again as he is completely helpless
> Garen into Riven is an easy win if the riven knows what they're doing. > > It's the same problem yasuo has, riven has mobility that can be used offensively and defensively, garen and yasuo have to use their mobility offensively, garen having much less. > > EDIT: in a lane environment, yasuo's dashes can only be used towards the enemies minions (which brings him closer to tower or the enemy laner 99% of the time) riven has the glorious 4 ground targeted dashes that don't need a target. Contrary to popular belief riven v yasuo is not a skill matchup, yasuo makes one mistake and he becomes riven's bdsm slave > > Garen has a weak early, riven has a strong. Get ahead early and garen will have to escape with his Q. If he does this, he has no way of dealing with riven. Proceed to run over his broken body over and over again as he is completely helpless Well the thing is, you only use ur q when she goes in, a silenced riven cant out trade garen, and a depraved garen is much more useful then a depraved riven. Also garen only has a weak early now that he is out of meta. Trust me, if you knew what you were setting out to do on s5 to mid s6 garen, he had one of the strongest early games. That's why I included a buff in that post... I still cry erythem...
: That's not honor stuff
> [{quoted}](name=The Other Keller,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5Pl0U9rk,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-31T14:34:31.275+0000) > > That's not honor stuff Surely, but that does not make it not hilarious. I would personally make it so they also had to beat 10 garens as riven, as well as releasing major garen buffs that same patch. Annie equivalent for yasuo, minus the buffs cause dear god fuck no.
Mokkun (NA)
: The common wisdom is that there isn't enough MR in the game, and it's BS, and FoN needs to come back or some shit. Thing is, that a tanky thing that heals, and cc's you is going to train your brand down unless you are very far ahead of him. I think the biggest thing you were missing is that he was healing through part of your damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Mokkun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3gL2EERO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-21T04:00:51.963+0000) > > The common wisdom is that there isn't enough MR in the game, and it's BS, and FoN needs to come back or some shit. > > Thing is, that a tanky thing that heals, and cc's you is going to train your brand down unless you are very far ahead of him. > I think the biggest thing you were missing is that he was healing through part of your damage. Well healing isn't part of the case, i had stunned him wit e>q>w, but I do agree that there needs to be a wider selection. I just think that armor pen works better bc un like most magic dmg the dmg isn't front loaded meaning, that the resistance can be effective without nullifying the the attack. Spells however don't have this advantage and because mr needs to do something, it ends up canceling out more effective dmg than say a xin who can just keep re-applying his dmg. Or in other words, because the resistance is a percent and effective it ends up working against busty spells better than consistent ad, but thats just my thoughts. Ty for the perspective tho :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well remember passively it can indicate all 5 champs at once. And anyone can heal back up and drop low again triggering the passive over and over, and it would get annoying. But I understand you, probably would been could if they could have found a way around this.
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathof300,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jahJwlrg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-24T22:28:18.761+0000) > > Well remember passively it can indicate all 5 champs at once. And anyone can heal back up and drop low again triggering the passive over and over, and it would get annoying. But I understand you, probably would been could if they could have found a way around this. Huh, never thought of it that way, tho it would be kinda funny seeing hyena's back exploding over and over again lol. However I do agree, thanks friend :) think you put my jimmies to rest.
: ?? You are referring to ww's blood trail particle right? It always passively appears when enemies hit low HP globally. Activating w just let's it appear on a high HP target near him. Watch his champion spotlight.
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathof300,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jahJwlrg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-24T17:52:00.266+0000) > > ?? You are referring to ww's blood trail particle right? It always passively appears when enemies hit low HP globally. Activating w just let's it appear on a high HP target near him. Watch his champion spotlight. No no I'm talking bout the ~~eye trail and~~ red effect on his body when w is activated, or like the engine ignition on hyena. You know, when the rig on his back turns red on activation. Trust me I've been watching the vids lol (I rly like werewolves)
Rioter Comments
Show more

davmackinhos

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion