: Why was my account suspended for 14 days rather than chat restriction?
yeah i think there system is designed just to issue a random penalty if you talked to much and somebody reported you.... like you could have been praising riot the entire game and saying how much you love the game, but still ended up with a 14 day ban.... system checks logs... LOTS OF WORDS! MUST BE TOXIC! 14 DAY BAN! or at least it seems that way with your case here.... and i myself have gotten a couple chat restrictions simply for talking a lot in a match even though nothing hateful was said in any way. if they are going to issue penalties for talking a lot then they don't need to have the chat feature in the game at all. then people wonder why so many feeders and bullies get away with crap. Makes perfect sense with a broken ass system that penalizes you simply for talking a lot. sorry... did not realize my ability to type really fast was an issue.....
: It's a little depressing for me when they don't need me anymore. Not so much pride as an emptiness I try to fill with my mid laner.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Soraka,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=aE2EpaGE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-03T00:25:46.761+0000) > > It's a little depressing for me when they don't need me anymore. Not so much pride as an emptiness I try to fill with my mid laner. nah see... i use to take the role of perma shield for my adc... the amount of yi's and zeds i pissed off was great :) having a rakan flinging around the adc non stop makes it hard for them to do any damn thing to the adc... and what do zed and yi mains do? feed off the adc... which translated to lots of pissed off zeds and yi's when i was around.
sVzMyron (EUW)
: bronze IS elo hell
and silver and above is ego hell......
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
but..... that is kind of my entire point. because you would be willing to pay to play in a mode with zero tolerance for people trying to start shit with others in a match. and like i said if you have to pay a subscription fee. chances are you would be less likely to start shit with people as well. and most people who do have to pay a subscription fee to a game ( i would imagine.) take it more serious and don't want to run the risk of screwing it up for themselves and would also make it require a little more then just verifying a link and hoping in to troll people or start shit with them.... not many ass hat trolls are going to go through all that effort just to be an ass hat to people when there are so many other free options to be an ass hat.. maybe that explains it a little better? lol but yeah i could see an issue with a subscription divide between the free players and the subscription payers. and at least for me... if i saw proof that the community was a lot better about getting along and working together instead of constantly bitching at people like ten year olds... then i would be all for getting rid of it as a free game all together and paying a subscription :) like i said the kind of guys that are always eager to harass and bitch at people in matches most likely would not take the time in a day or spend the money just to play it. and would seek out other free options to troll or bully people. i will say i do not know this for a fact though. because i do not play any games that require an active subscription myself. it just kind of seems like it would ward of a lot of the people who sign up simply to bully, troll, or harass people in matches but yeah i did word that kind of wrong. because when i was first thinking about this it was more of the game as a whole requiring an active subscription to play. not just a certain mode. the game play is really fun.. by far one of the best i have ever played. which is amazing seeing as it is a free game. but i can't allow myself anymore to sit and watch myself or others... being harassed or bullied over the dumbest shit possible. any longer. i have already been told by a moderator on here i was wrong for sticking up to a room full of bullies. someone else implied it to me that it is immature to stick up to a bully for someone else or yourself. and it seems the majority of this community share that same ass hat bully like mentality and i refuse to even try to work on a team with any of them anymore. so that means i have to stop playing all together. simply because this dumb shit takes place in almost any match you join up in. its not the only reason i have decided to put it down for good though. i have a lot of other games on steam that i have been neglecting to really play because i played this one the most. plus on top of that. i am married and have a kid as well. so its not very easy to be glued into a match and keep focus or not have to go afk from time to time. and i would much rather devote that time and focus to my loved ones. why neglect the loved ones around you to be around people who only want to start shit and 9/10 never want to even try to get along in a match? it seems the majority of the people in this game have almost zero sense on how a team should work. they should not even attempt to work at fast food restaurants, because even fast food restaurants expect you to have enough common sense to know how to work together in a team environment or around other people in general. the most scary part about this is the fact it says most of the players in this game are 20+ years of age, and most of them do not even seem like they could qualify to work in a fast food restaurant without losing their minds and going off on someone over some stupid shit.
: You're mistaking a person's desired outcome with their level of effort. G2 are 'for fun' players. Just look at them. They're picking absurd team comps, weird and crazy picks, and joking around the whole time - they came out of a crazy loss and were laughing and smiling. They must not try their best, right? Wrong. Someone's goal being FUN does not mean they are not putting their all into the game. It just means they have a healthy approach to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:43:35.394+0000) > > You're mistaking a person's desired outcome with their level of effort. > > G2 are 'for fun' players. Just look at them. They're picking absurd team comps, weird and crazy picks, and joking around the whole time - they came out of a crazy loss and were laughing and smiling. They must not try their best, right? > > Wrong. > > Someone's goal being FUN does not mean they are not putting their all into the game. It just means they have a healthy approach to the game. exactly. thank god someone understands what i was trying to tell this clown. just because i go into a match with the intention of getting along with people and not bitching at them like a ten year old does not mean im not taking it serious. i have enough common sense to know moral is a big part of any team based thing and you throw that moral, your dignity, and balls out of the window when you start bitching and harassing people in the match. the he calls me self righteous for it. so i guess if you have even the most basic knowledge of how a team should work its called being self righteous. like i said this guy should not even attempt to work at a fast food restaurant with that kind of lack of awareness about how a team should work.
KETSU0 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KETSU0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:47:03.687+0000) > > At this point arguing with you is pointless like your marriage. Stay trash fuccboi > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} > p.s keep that self-righteousness to ya self. once again let me know when you grow some balls and have more valid things to say then just insults :) when all you can do is insult its a clear sign you lost your point of the argument and anything you say after that is just a reflection of how much your butt hurts :) p.s keep that stone age mentality to your self. and for the sake of everyone please don't ever even try to work at a fast food restaurant. clearly you lack even the most basic team skills. even a fast food restaurant requires some knowledge of how a team should work :)
gotopie (NA)
: Do literally anything else with your time and money, this game deserves neither. Your ban was a blessing in disguise. It feels bad to lose something you've invested so much time into, but how much of that time was miserably spent dealing with shit attitudes, feeders and horrible matchmaking? Everyone has a tipping point, and if you play this game long enough you'll find it. And Riot will inform you that you're a horrible person for snapping at some anonymous shithead who in all likelihood deserved it. Every game I play now is almost instantly a negative experience and I'm just expected to tolerate it. And I do, then I quit playing for another month with diminishing hope that things will get better. People give up easily and I don't blame them, and carrying a tilted player who is intentionally sabotaging his team is next to impossible. Balance and snowballing is so out of whack that there is no enjoyable gameplay. It is always a landslide win/loss with the occasional game-throwing blunder that people mistake for "comebacks." Grinding ranked was the only enjoyable thing for its sense of progression... but these days it only represents a person's patience. Reevaluate your interests, OP. You're holding yourself back if playing this game is what gets you through the day.
> [{quoted}](name=gotopie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-18T03:42:29.291+0000) > > Do literally anything else with your time and money, this game deserves neither. Your ban was a blessing in disguise. It feels bad to lose something you've invested so much time into, but how much of that time was miserably spent dealing with shit attitudes, feeders and horrible matchmaking? Everyone has a tipping point, and if you play this game long enough you'll find it. And Riot will inform you that you're a horrible person for snapping at some anonymous shithead who in all likelihood deserved it. > > Every game I play now is almost instantly a negative experience and I'm just expected to tolerate it. And I do, then I quit playing for another month with diminishing hope that things will get better. People give up easily and I don't blame them, and carrying a tilted player who is intentionally sabotaging his team is next to impossible. Balance and snowballing is so out of whack that there is no enjoyable gameplay. It is always a landslide win/loss with the occasional game-throwing blunder that people mistake for "comebacks." Grinding ranked was the only enjoyable thing for its sense of progression... but these days it only represents a person's patience. > > Reevaluate your interests, OP. You're holding yourself back if playing this game is what gets you through the day. yup i too have already realized for awhile now that this game was just a complete waste of time and a very nerve racking one at that. but just decided a few days ago to put it down for good this time. i went 6 months without touching it and came back but clearly that was a mistake that i will not be making again. this game is no place for guys with a little bit of common sense and respect for others. i was told i was wrong for sticking up to a bunch of bullies who harassed me in a match simply because i said i was new to ranked and that it was my first ranked match.... by a MODERATOR and that i deserved the 14 day ban. a riot employee did review it though and said i really didn't deserve the ban and just turned it into a chat restriction for telling them all about their bs bully like ways. its just scary knowing their is board moderators on here that are supportive of bully like behavior and are telling people they deserve their bans for being bullied and sticking up to them. and someone the other day pretty much said its immature to stick up to a bully or for someone else who is being bullied. i just hope they don't think that when some creep jumps on their girlfriend or them and starts harassing them or beating the shit out of them. so yeah man do yourself a favor and take it as a wake up call that you need to spend the time far elsewhere.
: Nice try, guy. ... I struggle with this myself and have come very close to perma bans a couple times from me finally snapping and chewing out my team. Truly, I am sorry to hear you lost all of the progress my friend. Especially when you spend that much on the game over the years silently supporting it and hoping that **One Day** They'll fix matchmaking or atleast make a que exclusively for these players instead of allowing it to go unchecked and entice nice people down a dark and lonely road to self annihilation. Over the years i've lost several friends to this fate and they never returned out of newfound spite for the game and it's community. https://66.media.tumblr.com/76b749ccf30071620a66b2ce1fd3f9de/tumblr_mlbb91MUJa1s5jjtzo1_500.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-18T02:08:45.079+0000) > > Nice try, guy. > > ... > I struggle with this myself and have come very close to perma bans a couple times from me finally snapping and chewing out my team. > > Truly, I am sorry to hear you lost all of the progress my friend. Especially when you spend that much on the game over the years silently supporting it and hoping that **One Day** They'll fix matchmaking or atleast make a que exclusively for these players instead of allowing it to go unchecked and entice nice people down a dark and lonely road to self annihilation. > > Over the years i've lost several friends to this fate and they never returned out of newfound spite for the game and it's community. > https://66.media.tumblr.com/76b749ccf30071620a66b2ce1fd3f9de/tumblr_mlbb91MUJa1s5jjtzo1_500.gif i said something like that before... they need to make a mode for people who are willing to pay a subscription to play. because if people are spending some of their hard earned dollars on it to play. i believe that alone would drastically reduce overall toxicity in that mode. and maybe the subscription fee would ensure the people paying for it that they will do more to remove people who go in to matches with the sole intention of starting shit with people instead of getting along and working together. i don't know maybe its just me... but i have never found it hard to keep my mouth shut in a match unless it was to try to just strike up casual and friendly conversation, but even that always ends up resulting in people getting butt hurt and trying to pick fights. in all my 5 years that i have played this game i never went out of my way to start shit with someone just because of how they were playing or just because they did something in the match that i didn't like. the only time i ever ever went off on people was to put them, and their dumb ass bully like ways in check. or to defend someone else that gets jumped on with the same stupid shit. and yeah after almost 5 years of off and on play and being lv 250. i have decided to put this game away for good myself. and have just been on the boards venting some of it. and trying to find other reasonable people who may understand.
KETSU0 (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KETSU0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T01:37:20.316+0000) > > You might be right about there not being a war won by bitching and moaning, but tell me. What war has been won by soldiers being completely relaxed and uncaring? I'll wait... Like how the fuck do you think it destroys the focus when there was no focus to begin with by you being lethargic to the whole match, were still gonna lose game anyway cuz your sorry ass couldn't click onto the right game mode to practice your bullshit attitude towards ranked. Might as well let you know that your happy-go-lucky comments ain't doing the team justice coupled with your play. I much rather have a flaming deuche who is trying to win than a fuccboi who is being all "kumbaya" about the whole situation on my team. lmao fuccboi eh? no im a grown married man. hence why i don't feel the need to cut my balls off and throw them out the window by bitching at people during a match like a ten year old :) but clearly you do lol. like i said flaming someone over plays in a video game or anything related to a video game shows a clear lack of balls and respect for others. they are the kind of guys who grew up cursing out their parents and bossing them around. and seeing that you feel the need to defend that behavior makes you calling me a fuccboi extremely laughable and void of any meaning whatsoever. in my book, bitching at somebody for playing a game and minding their own business, instead of trying to get along regardless of if they are playing bad or not, even if we may lose, shows a clear lack of man hood. try again pumpkin but :). once again. blow that smoke up your own ass and go punch your mom some more. no they would not be relaxed and uncaring.... where did i ever say i did not care to win that match? or any match for that matter? im simply saying i would not lose my fucking mind and go off on people if it seems like we may lose. its called growing up. could you imagine if one team won whatever sport it was all the time? people would get really bored and lose interest really fast..... and what attitude did i have in that ranked match? the attitude of getting along and working with my teammates was the only attitude i had from the start.... simply by saying i was new to ranked but planned on giving it my all. first comment after..... not even before the one minute mark.. gg... and then it just continued from there. not a single guy in there had enough balls or common sense to know how teams are suppose to work. and clearly you don't either. that would be like a new recruited solider.. going in with a group of guys to a certain war zone that he has not been to yet and saying hey guys. its my first time being out here... and then all the guys he is with lose their minds and say oh lord! we are all going to die now! goodbye guys! this guy is new to the area! report him to the sarge! throw a dynamite up his ass! do you not realize how stupid that is? any other solider he was going to war with would realize how stupid that is.... and would assure him they had his back... and would show him the way around.... not lose their fucking minds and go off on him.... goodnight pumpkin but :) let me know when you gain some common sense and then we can continue this discussion if you so please. and also when you have some valid arguments for losing your mind and bitching at people who are doing their best in a match. even though you never see it in any other sport on the face of the planet.... the only people they are bitching at and bashing is the enemy. once again. its common sense.... no clue how its going right over your head, but that is an issue you need to figure out with yourself and im done being your therapist and trying to explain it to you.
KETSU0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=dboy225,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:38:52.283+0000) > taking it more serious does not give you the right to act like a coward and throw any man hood or dignity you may have away. unless you simply have neither one from the get go. And taking it less serious does not give you the right to sabotage the and screw over the other 4 players on your team by playing casually/ less optimally.
> [{quoted}](name=KETSU0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:45:28.651+0000) > > And taking it less serious does not give you the right to sabotage the and screw over the other 4 players on your team by playing casually/ less optimally. and who said you have to flame people, bitch like a ten year old at people, or flat out harass and bully them into tilt to take a match serious? like i said its actually the opposite. people who try to just get along with their team mates and hype one another up are the ones really trying to win. every time someone lets their ego take over and starts bashing people all it does is destroy the moral and focus of the team as a whole. please show me one war where all the soldiers stop during the middle of the war and start bitching at one another, harassing one another. and shooting at one another. or show me one professional sports game that does the same thing. and no... not towards the enemies but among themselves. then and only then what you and the other guy are trying to say can have any real credit outside of your own idiotic ideology. once again blow that smoke out of your own ass, or up each others asses. don't try to blow it up someones ass that has even the slightest bit of common sense and reasoning skills.
KETSU0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=dboy225,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:38:52.283+0000) > taking it more serious does not give you the right to act like a coward and throw any man hood or dignity you may have away. unless you simply have neither one from the get go. And taking it less serious does not give you the right to sabotage the and screw over the other 4 players on your team by playing casually/ less optimally.
> [{quoted}](name=KETSU0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:45:28.651+0000) > > And taking it less serious does not give you the right to sabotage the and screw over the other 4 players on your team by playing casually/ less optimally. lol right. clearly you did not read all of what i said. in the example i gave. nobody had time to play serious or casually before they all lost their fucking minds simply because i said i was new to ranked. needless to say i never played many ranked games after that. it was not my life long dream in the first place to be high ranked in a video game. i have more important things in life going on to worry about. hence why i never feel the need to go off on somebody if they are doing bad or are new. losing a match in a video game is no reason to completely lose your fucking mind, and start bullying and harassing someone. and anyone who does, clearly does not have anything more important in their lives going on. im sorry. ill never deem any video game important enough to lose my mind and act like a stone aged primal cave man towards someone. we are playing a game.... not trying to survive on an island together. save the shit talking and bashing for the enemy team. its common fucking sense, but clearly you and the other guy don't have enough of it to realize that.
KyraSun (EUNE)
: I really don't get it, you should think that nobody wants to ruin it, i don't know how those people feel about themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=KyraHahah,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-05-19T20:01:06.970+0000) > > I really don't get it, you should think that nobody wants to ruin it, i don't know how those people feel about themselves. iv'e chopped it up to they are grown men who grew up pushing their parents around and cursing at them, and the parents never set their foots down on them. so now they think its normal and find every way possible to justify doing it to random strangers.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Speak for yourself. For most people who want to climb it is a place where they spend their time and effort grinding for wins. Unless your have no respect for their personal space, time, and efforts, it's only your foolish mentality at play here which keeps you from playing normals when there's an entire fucking game mode dedicated to you casual players.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ev3cYPuX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:41:50.295+0000) > > Speak for yourself. For most people who want to climb it is a place where they spend their time and effort grinding for wins. > > Unless your have no respect for their personal space, time, and efforts, it's only your foolish mentality at play here which keeps you from playing normals when there's an entire fucking game mode dedicated to you casual players. if people playing ranked are so more serious and determined to win. then why on earth would they instantly start flaming people, bashing them, and tilting them right before the match starts... all because they say they are new to ranked and trying to create a connection with their teammates to better help with the chances of winning said ranked match? yeah exactly what happened to me. if they were more serious about winning the match then they would refrain from acting like complete jack asses and help try to build moral within one another. so from my experience blind matches have always been far more cooperative and usually, but not always, more relaxed and better about working together and keeping a fun friendly and peaceful atmosphere. its kind of hard to focus and be in zen mode when you start getting harassed and flamed just for saying you are new to it within the first 2 minutes of the match. and then they blame you for losing..... mmm yeah it had nothing to do with the fact you all sacrificed some of your time, attention, and focus to flame and harass someone to the point of tilt which also lowered the overall chances of the match being won to begin with. blow that smoke of yours out of your own ass, don't try to blow it up someone else's. your mentality of its ok to harass, bully, and flame someone and then blame them for losing the match is the only thing flawed here.... oh and then have everyone 10x report them because they stuck up to their dumb bully like bs. it really should be as simple as losing your coward like ego, putting on your big boy panties, and letting a match flow naturally and peacefully without losing your fucking minds and bitching at people. taking it more serious does not give you the right to act like a coward and throw any man hood or dignity you may have away. unless you simply have neither one from the get go. go cry and report me to one of the moderators on here that supports your bully like mentality.
: There is a difference between trying a sub-optimal build, and straight up helping the enemy team win. In the example I cited, the Lux was actively helping the enemy team win by allowing them to stack armor and win by default. In your case, you actually put some thought into your build which is why it was still viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Mathgodpi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:22:41.715+0000) > > There is a difference between trying a sub-optimal build, and straight up helping the enemy team win. In the example I cited, the Lux was actively helping the enemy team win by allowing them to stack armor and win by default. In your case, you actually put some thought into your build which is why it was still viable. i just kind of feel you may as well have just said it like this. it is absolutely ridiculous that people are allowed to get away with using your their own brains and imagination! How dare them not copy what Konji from korea does! Off with your head peasant! I guess im just old school idk. God gave me my own brain and my own set of balls so i don't have to piggy back off of another mans. If our divine creator whoever that may be to you... god, jesus, satan, ra, an alien with a long tounge, or whoever else you may think created our universe wanted us all to act and think the same exact way, they would have just created one gigantic brain and attached a cord to everyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T02:45:27.237+0000) > > as i said as much as bad the build is its not against the rules , maybe extreme cases where the items have exactly 0 use on the champion ({{champion:119}} {{item:3089}} since he dont have any ap scaling). > > im not saying she should do that , what im saying is i dont think its exactly against the rules It may not be against the rules but it **should** be, imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Mathgodpi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:23:28.490+0000) > > It may not be against the rules but it **should** be, imo. Also you left out a big important piece of information that could be good for the lux's defense. How did the match turn out? did she do good? did she still end up doing better then you? because i myself have seen that a lot where it pisses people off that i do something wild or not typically heard of ,yet still end up doing a lot better then them. Its not just you either i have seen a rise of this in a lot of other online games as well. Its almost as if nobody wants to have to think for themselves anymore and just wants too google the easiest way to win or copy what some other guy does. What they fail to realize is the pro players they are copying are also just a lot better at the game in general and how they build items or what moves they use is only a very small percentage of what makes them good. I remember the days playing video games where you were forced to think for yourself while playing and there was very minimal hand holding through them but like i said you left out a lot of other information that could help her case for doing her own thing. hell maybe she even did it simply because she wanted the match to be more challenging for her. But either way she/he should not have to have any explanation or answer to anyone for using her/his own god given brain
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T02:45:27.237+0000) > > as i said as much as bad the build is its not against the rules , maybe extreme cases where the items have exactly 0 use on the champion ({{champion:119}} {{item:3089}} since he dont have any ap scaling). > > im not saying she should do that , what im saying is i dont think its exactly against the rules It may not be against the rules but it **should** be, imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Mathgodpi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:23:28.490+0000) > > It may not be against the rules but it **should** be, imo. why should it be against the rules to try out your own thing? that is some real 3rd world ill cut of your head if you don't wipe your ass the same way as me kind of thinking. but if what you said about her gloating about it being stupid herself then i understand where you could be frustrated, but won't i don't understand is why you seem to be in favor of a dictatorship 3rd world way of thinking where people get their heads cut off simply because they wear a different pair of jeans or don't share the same beliefs
: @Babygirl Yuumi For what it's worth mate, you are officially the first person in the 8-9 years I have been playing this game that I have seen, that got punished, posted what happen with chat logs and I thought to myself, wow, that is ridiculous, this poor bastard was banned for nothing. Usually it's so painfully obvious why someone got punished, but your case I find very offensive. You have basically been banned for typing in a southern-draw, I found how you are being treated by this specialist Rujitra extremely offensive and I'm not even southern, or American. It's basically culture-bias and in many ways way more racist then just straight dorpping the N-bomb because its very subtle and covered up by political correctness. Basically what Rujitra and Riot are saying is that you are racist for having a southern-draw as if you could control that. You asked a simple question using the language you know how to speak, I didn't find it rude or racist, quite to the contrary, I find the southern-draw very pleasant. Sorry you got banned, you definitely didn't deserve and RIOT should be ashamed of how they treated you. I vow here and now that for this incident I will spend 0 money on League of Legends for the remainder of the year and if you are unbanned, I will spend 40 bucks on RIOT points, of which I will give you half as welcome back. If and when your account has been cleared drop me a message.
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7pNB1nR3,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:34:29.415+0000) > > @Babygirl Yuumi > > For what it's worth mate, you are officially the first person in the 8-9 years I have been playing this game that I have seen, that got punished, posted what happen with chat logs and I thought to myself, wow, that is ridiculous, this poor bastard was banned for nothing. Usually it's so painfully obvious why someone got punished, but your case I find very offensive. > > You have basically been banned for typing in a southern-draw, I found how you are being treated by this specialist Rujitra extremely offensive and I'm not even southern, or American. It's basically culture-bias and in many ways way more racist then just straight dorpping the N-bomb because its very subtle and covered up by political correctness. Basically what Rujitra and Riot are saying is that you are racist for having a southern-draw as if you could control that. You asked a simple question using the language you know how to speak, I didn't find it rude or racist, quite to the contrary, I find the southern-draw very pleasant. > > Sorry you got banned, you definitely didn't deserve and RIOT should be ashamed of how they treated you. I vow here and now that for this incident I will spend 0 money on League of Legends for the remainder of the year and if you are unbanned, I will spend 40 bucks on RIOT points, of which I will give you half as welcome back. > > If and when your account has been cleared drop me a message. careful man... don't be too friendly now... you know acting like a normal, kind hearted, decent individual is highly frowned upon within the vast majority of this community. You don't want to be called immature or banned for sticking up against the typical primal, stone age, beast man, like mentality so many people in this game seem to have. god man i can't tell you how many matches i have had where i had to remind people not to even attempt to be nice in a match. the majority of all my matches (and i am level 250 and played a lot longer before the cap was increased) where i attempted to strike up normal, causal, and friendly conversation, 9/10 only resulted in someone getting butt hurt and going in to that primal like mentality mode. people seem to be completely incapable of having casual conversation in this game without searching for some reason to get offended or find some way to bitch at someone and report them and yes i will admit most people in general tend to remember the bad things people did to them more then the good things they did for them, but that is simply not the case with this game. its either nobody says anything at all in a match or someone is getting butt hurt and wanting to pick a fight or report someone. and when you attempt to even create a middle ground where you simply talk and shoot the shit with one another, they end up always finding a way to pick a fight instead of letting the casual conversations unfold.
: i sent em an email and now im waiting
> [{quoted}](name=Babygirl Yuumi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7pNB1nR3,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:26:17.576+0000) > > i sent em an email and now im waiting Im sorry you are going through this... i went through similar bs where i had almost literally everyone in both my team and the enemy team gang up on me and harass me the entire match all because i made a comment to someone who called me a shit player. i told him you were just mad because i kept juking all of your stuns... it was a morg player. and then out of the blue my adc jumped up the first 5 minutes in the match and left me bot by myself as the adc and said i was a trash and shit adc. they continued to harass and tried to bully me the entire match. it led to a 14 day ban that did get lifed once someone with some common sense reviewed it. but i had a moderator tell me i deserved the 14 day ban for sticking up too all of the people in that game that were simply bullying me around and it was almost all of them. they all even agreed to ten x report me and im guessing they did. the riot employee saw that they were indeed just trying to bully me around and i was just angry with it and sticking up to them. the moderator told me i should never have tried to stick up to them and i basically should have just taken it up the ass and i fully deserved the 14 day ban. even though an actual kind respectful riot employee with some common sense was able to tell very easily it was full fledged bullying on their part. yet the moderator was to prideful to admit he was wrong for saying i deserved all the bs i got from them and the ban. but yeah... its clear the majority of this community is never going to lose their prideful egotistical primal like behavior... and even some of the moderators on here are going to be in favor with them.. i don't think that is ever going to change. Which is why awhile back i stopped playing for like 6 months and then a few months back i picked it up again, But the other day i finally realized getting grouped up with people who are going to simply try to get along or not say anything at all is almost as rare as getting struck by lighting. and that is why i play this game. Its not to try to flex and pretend im better then anyone else at the game... its not to harass and bitch at people over stupid shit related to how they play the game... its to go in and try to get along with everyone and have fun, normal, and humane conversation and give it my best regardless of whether or not we win or lose. And the understanding of this within this community is shit to none. so with that said i have finally agreed to stop playing this game all together. It seems like the problem is this game just draws in way to many people with bully like mindsets and i simply can not or will not ever be able to relate to acting like a primal beast that has completely lost its fucking mind towards someone over what they are doing or not doing in a video game. the golden gameplay of this game is the only thing that kept me playing it off and on for almost 5 years now.. its a fucking shame i feel the need to get away from it all together simply because it is ruined by people who have a primal stone age like mindset while playing it. but with all of this said. i am going to be curious maybe 20 years from now and want to check back and see if the people in this game have at least caught up to the first year of 1 BC in the way they behave and think when playing a match with others.
rujitra (NA)
: >Babygirl Yuumi: do yall speak any english This line comes across not as "Would you please speak English so we can all understand", it comes across as "wow, you don't speak English, smh". You then said this: >Babygirl Yuumi: if only the rest 3 of our team actually spoke english Which is, again, implying they are "lesser" or at fault because they were not speaking English. So no, you may not have used racial slurs or **directly** said that they were lesser for their race/language, but your tone, word choice, and the fact you were being insulting/aggressive towards them is the problem here. You may not have intended it, but it doesn't matter what you say, it's how it's taken by others. That is the first, cardinal, unbreakable rule of communication **it's not what you say, it's what people hear**. In the future, if you're going to be making a demand of someone, don't do so in a way that comes across as "I'm better than you, do what I say or you're lesser". Especially when such demand involves someone's race, ethnicity, culture, gender/sex, disability, or other things that you shouldn't use to abuse others. Finally, I suspect that part of the reason for the 2 week ban is the fact you have had prior chat restrictions on your account. If you remember that message, it specifically stated that continued misbehavior would result in a suspension. Even if we take out all the comments about speaking English, a vast majority of the rest of your log is toxic in and of itself. Given your history and that you didn't change/improve your behavior, the next punishment may have been a 2 week ban. Please keep in mind your next punishment after this will be a permanent ban - no matter how "small" your misbehavior.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7pNB1nR3,comment-id=000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-16T07:30:18.986+0000) > > This line comes across not as "Would you please speak English so we can all understand", it comes across as "wow, you don't speak English, smh". > > You then said this: > > Which is, again, implying they are "lesser" or at fault because they were not speaking English. > > So no, you may not have used racial slurs or **directly** said that they were lesser for their race/language, but your tone, word choice, and the fact you were being insulting/aggressive towards them is the problem here. You may not have intended it, but it doesn't matter what you say, it's how it's taken by others. That is the first, cardinal, unbreakable rule of communication **it's not what you say, it's what people hear**. > > In the future, if you're going to be making a demand of someone, don't do so in a way that comes across as "I'm better than you, do what I say or you're lesser". Especially when such demand involves someone's race, ethnicity, culture, gender/sex, disability, or other things that you shouldn't use to abuse others. > > Finally, I suspect that part of the reason for the 2 week ban is the fact you have had prior chat restrictions on your account. If you remember that message, it specifically stated that continued misbehavior would result in a suspension. Even if we take out all the comments about speaking English, a vast majority of the rest of your log is toxic in and of itself. Given your history and that you didn't change/improve your behavior, the next punishment may have been a 2 week ban. Please keep in mind your next punishment after this will be a permanent ban - no matter how "small" your misbehavior. oh so you just conveniently leave out his second sentence that followed right after that first sentence that clearly shows there was no racist intention behind it "because i don't speak whatever language yall are speaking". Clearly he was just trying to find out if he could communicate with them. To imply that is racist shows a clear lack of common sense on your part. You sound like the kind of guy who would pull a race card just for a person of another race looking at you for 2 seconds. I mean really dude that is like going to korea and going up to a shopkeeper and asking do yall speak any english? So that you can try to buy something from them. Just to have them start yelling at you shouting racist! racist! when all you wanted to do is buy something from their shop..... You said it should have been can yall please speak english.... But i just have one question... If he is under the impression that they speak no English whatsoever in the first place... Then why in the fuck would he ask them to speak it without first confirming if they even know it or not? what on god's green earth makes you think asking if someone can speak a certain language.. is racist? you can not possibly honestly believe that.... you must be trying to epic troll this guy.
: > [{quoted}](name=dboy225,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGB17aQM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T02:13:05.384+0000) > > i feel you when you say you think it only feeds the flamer when you try to apologize for making a bad play... I legit think some of these guys go in to matches to pick fights just so they can jack off while bitching at you. I really can't grasp that kind of behavior so therefore i start thinking of other reasons why they may be doing it.... > > and on a side note about don't take the kids seriously.... well stat wise it says the majority of people who play this game are in their 20's or older. soooo yeah that makes it even more scary. Well yeah, early 20s are still kids in a sense. Thats very young and lacking real adult experience. Many early 20s are super immature, hence i generally refer to them as kids. And hence, the toxicity. Theyre kids. Thats not to say if youre 30+ youre gonna act mature. Some people just never grow up mentally.
> [{quoted}](name=IFeltLikeAGringo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGB17aQM,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T03:13:15.645+0000) > > Well yeah, early 20s are still kids in a sense. Thats very young and lacking real adult experience. Many early 20s are super immature, hence i generally refer to them as kids. And hence, the toxicity. Theyre kids. Thats not to say if youre 30+ youre gonna act mature. Some people just never grow up mentally. Yeah i know what your saying. I was adding on to what you were saying.. not trying to argue it lol, but one thing i will argue is the broad comment about 20 year olds lacking real adult experience considering there are people like me who lived on their own renting from people and paying my own bills from the age of 16. So it would probably be better to add in a most in the sentence where you said early 20s are still kids in a sense lol. But for people who have always had mommy and daddy there to buy them everything and hold their hands through everything. You are pretty much spot on except for in the cases where the parents did do a good job of preparing them for the real adult world.
Granark (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheRealFrankerZ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MGIum6ZG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T11:52:47.381+0000) > > Do this. It is not an exaggeration, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR MINOR NEGATIVE INTERACTIONS, take my game for example: > Game 1 > Pre-Game > TheRealFrankerZ: i skip school to play this game > In-Game > TheRealFrankerZ: was there a 0/58 janna on the other team? > TheRealFrankerZ: look that up > TheRealFrankerZ: it is the hardest throw ever > TheRealFrankerZ: yes > TheRealFrankerZ: i may have lvl 6 mastery > TheRealFrankerZ: but i got this before rework > TheRealFrankerZ: idk how to play irelia > TheRealFrankerZ: she resets bounties and is worth 50 gold > TheRealFrankerZ: could i get a gank? > TheRealFrankerZ: its a darius > TheRealFrankerZ: just one gank > TheRealFrankerZ: k > TheRealFrankerZ: open > TheRealFrankerZ: top > TheRealFrankerZ: ff 15 > TheRealFrankerZ: camille is a trash jungler > TheRealFrankerZ: darius > TheRealFrankerZ: darius beats everyone > TheRealFrankerZ: if no gank > TheRealFrankerZ: look at her cs > TheRealFrankerZ: no ganks and she still cant farm > TheRealFrankerZ: are you stupid? > TheRealFrankerZ: look at my cs > TheRealFrankerZ: look at my rank > TheRealFrankerZ: and tell me that I LOST THE LANE > TheRealFrankerZ: eve ganked 3 times > TheRealFrankerZ: camille not once > TheRealFrankerZ: jungler is the obvious problem > TheRealFrankerZ: if she did gank i could get a lead > TheRealFrankerZ: 4 man gank > TheRealFrankerZ: and you're telling me > TheRealFrankerZ: it's my fault > TheRealFrankerZ: this thresh is saying its my fault im losing and the jungler had nothing to do with my lane losing > TheRealFrankerZ: do you guys agree with that? > TheRealFrankerZ: report thresh for int > TheRealFrankerZ: he literally sat there and let you kill him > TheRealFrankerZ: and he's trying his hardest to make me mad > TheRealFrankerZ: i dont > TheRealFrankerZ: if your lane lost you would be fuming lb > TheRealFrankerZ: one person denied the surrender vote > TheRealFrankerZ: wonder who that could be > TheRealFrankerZ: ahri got camped You deserve the ban. "Open top, ff 15"; this is a quitter's attitude that shouldn't be allowed in ranked. You ruin the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Granark,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MGIum6ZG,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:16:57.247+0000) > > You deserve the ban. "Open top, ff 15"; this is a quitter's attitude that shouldn't be allowed in ranked. You ruin the game. i think having a quitters attitude is the best thing one could do when it comes to this game..... it almost seems more healthy to start smoking crack then to waste so much time and energy trying to get along with and have normal fun conversation with people in this community while playing. To this day i have not seen a more egotistical primal like community in any other online game. Its like when they play this game their minds get shifted back to the man cave behavior days errrr i seee you! you are a threat! i must act like beast man to scare you and show my dominance! errrrr you must now die! kys so i can eat you! i mean really guys.... its a fucking video game... and the sad part is most of the people playing this game are over the age of 20 at least based on stats. i could understand this level of frustration, hostility, and anger towards others in a setting where we were all using our knowledge of science to try colonizing another planet... But in a video game where we are mashing buttons? Never will i be able to understand it.
: Do you argue with people when they start flaming? I dont get all this super nasty flame that people talk about. It literally never happens to me. The only reason i can think of is i just dont take them seriously. When someone tells me i suck i just go lol and thats about all that happens. Or i say "dont we all here in silver?". Do you flame back? Do you tell them a long story about how you made the right move? I feel like things like that only feed the flamer and escalates their level of flame. Just stop taking these kids and their dumbass video gamer bullshit seriously. Games are for fun. If you think being good at them is cool or something, youre just a loser. Why argue with losers?
> [{quoted}](name=IFeltLikeAGringo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGB17aQM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T01:51:09.863+0000) > > Do you argue with people when they start flaming? I dont get all this super nasty flame that people talk about. It literally never happens to me. The only reason i can think of is i just dont take them seriously. > > When someone tells me i suck i just go lol and thats about all that happens. Or i say "dont we all here in silver?". Do you flame back? Do you tell them a long story about how you made the right move? I feel like things like that only feed the flamer and escalates their level of flame. Just stop taking these kids and their dumbass video gamer bullshit seriously. Games are for fun. If you think being good at them is cool or something, youre just a loser. Why argue with losers? i feel you when you say you think it only feeds the flamer when you try to apologize for making a bad play... I legit think some of these guys go in to matches to pick fights just so they can jack off while bitching at you. I really can't grasp that kind of behavior so therefore i start thinking of other reasons why they may be doing it.... and on a side note about don't take the kids seriously.... well stat wise it says the majority of people who play this game are in their 20's or older. soooo yeah that makes it even more scary.
: ive only had toxic ppl 3 out of 50 games soooo, on a side note. report those ppl. They will get banned and this a step towards cleaning up the community. Also just mute them and don't respond
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGB17aQM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T01:37:38.735+0000) > > ive only had toxic ppl 3 out of 50 games soooo, on a side note. report those ppl. They will get banned and this a step towards cleaning up the community. Also just mute them and don't respond Well i mean yeah in a lot of cases you will have matches where nobody really says anything at all. But i have had a lot of matches where i was trying to have causal conversation with people just about anything or everything but somehow It always leads to someone getting butt hurt about something. Its like people in this game are clueless on how to have normal or playful conversation without losing their mind. i have had people wanting to report me simply for cracking a joke about a CHAMP That had absolutely nothing to do with anyone directly or personally. soo if you are saying to report them then how do we go about reporting the people who are saying to report people for harmless jokes pertaining to the game itself? Because if they are getting butt hurt over harmless jokes about the game itself and saying to report you then does that not automatically make them fall in to the negative attitude category? which is also a report able offense? i mean if i say yasuo is a panzy for only going after adc champs, because its the only kind of champ he is capable of fighting, and somehow that offends the player behind yasuo then how is that my problem? how does that give the player the right to report me? last time i checked it is not against the rules to joke about champs in the game.... Its not like i called the player himself a panzy or anyone else. It is a simple joke towards the champ. i have had a lot of people crack jokes about rakan Because i am a rakan main. And not once have i ever took it as they were talking about me and felt the need to report them. Hell i crack jokes about rakan myself. Saying how he is clearly the bitch in the duo relationship lol.
: League of Legends And It's Community
welcome to league of legends... where everyone is over fueled with ego and a complete blindness to accept their own bs and wrong doings..... Did you like the introduction? Good. Now i strongly suggest you get out before you get to attached to the game play. Because the game play itself is the only good thing this game has going for it. Don't expect to be able to go in to any match talking, getting along, and behaving like normal decent respectful individuals instead of primal like saber tooth tigers. With this community you almost have a better chance of getting struck by lighting then to get grouped up with people who are all simply trying to get along. Oh btw. if you stick up to them for bullying you or others you will be told you are immature and deserve to get bans even from moderators themselves. In a lot of instances it seems some of the moderators themselves have this bully like mentality as well. so yeah according to some of them its immature to stick up for yourself or another person who is being bullied, but its not really immature for someone to flame and start random shit with someone. i was told by a moderator that i was wrong for sticking up to the bully's and fully deserved my 14 day ban. It took a reasonable female riot employee with a little bit of common sense to realize they were indeed harassing me and bullying me and that i did not deserve the ban at all. and to this day the moderator still can't man up and admit he was wrong for trying to justify the bullies behavior and said that i deserved it all. So yeah man be careful, because some of the moderators themselves are clearly in favor of this primal bully like mind set
: Yes it is a team game. And flaming doesn't help the team. It just makes the flamer lose more. Trying to do too much also doesn't help the team because then you get caught out and help the other team
> [{quoted}](name=BigBellBrute,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uTxx0QGt,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-17T01:08:30.886+0000) > > Yes it is a team game. And flaming doesn't help the team. It just makes the flamer lose more. Trying to do too much also doesn't help the team because then you get caught out and help the other team what do you mean by getting caught out and helping the other team for doing to much? maybe im misreading how you explained it. How does going above and beyond and doing more then others on your team end up helping the enemy team? Im confused lol
: Is LoL really a team game?
i have been trying to explain this to people for a long time now..... i don't recall ever going to a football game or a basketball game and watching any of the team members bash one another, bitch at one another, or try to pick random fights with one another.... nor do you hear about our military going in to war and then just stopping in the middle of the war to all bitch and bicker at one another. I think its safe to say we would have lost our country to someone else a long time ago if they did.... But for whatever reason the vast majority of players in this game seem to lack the sense to realize and understand that. In any other team related thing (besides maybe a job somewhere working with others.) they would only be aggressive towards enemy players. Not towards each other. speaking of the job thing... How do these guys that go in to a match and act like that manage to work somewhere with other people without acting like a douche bag if they can not even refrain from doing it in a far less important thing like a video game? I seriously believe the guys that go in to matches and start shit and bitch at people minding their own business are the kind of guys that grew up bossing their parents around and the parents never set their foots down on them. So now they ended up going in to adult hood thinking its all fine and dandy to go around picking fights and insulting whoever they please, because their parents allowed them to do it with them.
GavinTFI (NA)
: People reporting for off meta picks
> [{quoted}](name=GavinTFI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=teEfFGR5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T01:05:15.860+0000) > > So, I just got auto filled and played a game of Xerath as support. Xerath has pretty much a 30% role rate as support, so I didn’t think much of it. The first game, someone says, “I’m not dealing with Xerath supp” and dodges. Great. Next game, nothing happens. Until I get first kill. I have a sivir adc, and they ignite a thresh walking away. This was only about 2-3 minutes into the game, so ignite only did around 70/90 true damage. I saw the thresh had 150hp, and it wouldn’t have killed him, so I q him and he dies. Here’s what follows: > Sivir: ks > GavinTFI: he wouldn’t have died > Sivir: s7fu > GavinTFI: lulw > So, I continued as normal. We played about 1 minute later when I w’d a group of minions (maybe 5 minions) and sivir says, “I’m done ur garbage xerath fuc kyou” > He leaves. Great. > I ask the enemy team and my team to report him, and to which I get a response by the enemy Olaf saying, “why?” I say, “leaving and toxic” > Enemy adc says, “report yourself for picking xerath support” > Enemy support says, “^ lol” > I say, “report yourself for inting then lul” > So, I continue in lane 1v2ing the enemies, getting fed, and carrying. They end up ffing and I got a satisfying victory and a fat report on sivir. > > TL;DR: my adc leaves because I play xerath support and carry. I ask if the enemy will report sivir for leaving and they tell me to report myself for playing xerath support > > Point is, why do people hate off meta picks so much? I’ve played xerath support 3 times now; each time getting no less than an s-. My adc leaves and the enemies trash talk me because I choose a very good and viable character. Note: this isn’t high mmr and it’s in draft pick normal. I’m only level 36 (leveled up because of this game). This probably wouldn’t happen in like a diamond game but still, you get my point. Thanks for reading, and if you’ve ever done this, please say why. {{champion:101}} :) > > Edit: I wrote this on mobile sorry for mistakes Because people don't like to use their own brains and come up with their own play styles. Its a lot easier for them to copy what some korean pro player does then to have to use a slight amount of their own brain power and imagination. I used anivia as support in a ranked match because as a support main i felt her kit looked good for the role of support. I did not look anything up to make sure its acceptable by konji from korea first. I don't give a shit what konji from korea thinks. I have a brain and a set of balls all of my own to use. I don't have to piggy back off of someone else's. I simply used my own brain and made an observation and a decision to try it out all on my own :) and well what do you know? The adc was so triggered and hell bent on saying i was a troll non stop throughout the match . I just kept responding with mmmmmmmmmm....... I literally did not say shit else to my adc the entire time in that match. And guess who held our lane together? Me. Because he was to busy being butt hurt and insulting me. And being upset about someone doing their own thing to the point he was throwing his own game play off. Like i said i just kept laughing to myself and responding to every insult he could dish out with mmmmmmm..... and i was the only thing keeping our lane together. So while trying to make me out to be a troll he was only trolling himself lol. Because i did indeed give it my all and was 100% focused. Hence why i could not be bothered with his petty insults and attempts at titling me. And it only led to him tilting himself. sorry for any misspells or other typing errors..... no wait... im not i dont give a shit what konji from korea thinks about my spelllling in a non importannt thing like an explannnation to somethin in a video game either?
: as i said as much as bad the build is its not against the rules , maybe extreme cases where the items have exactly 0 use on the champion ({{champion:119}} {{item:3089}} since he dont have any ap scaling). im not saying she should do that , what im saying is i dont think its exactly against the rules
> [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T02:45:27.237+0000) > > as i said as much as bad the build is its not against the rules , maybe extreme cases where the items have exactly 0 use on the champion ({{champion:119}} {{item:3089}} since he dont have any ap scaling). > > im not saying she should do that , what im saying is i dont think its exactly against the rules no as i said in my other comment it is not against the rules at all to think outside the box and come up with your own play styles. It shows you have your own imagination, creativity, and some sort of leadership skills. anyone can copy and paste what some korean pro player does. it takes creativity and imagination to come up with your own thing and do just as good as the same guy copying and pasting builds from pro players. like i said i got a lot of crap for taking exaust and ghost with ashe and nasus instead of the typical heal and flash. but it worked out a lot of the times simply because it threw the enemy off and is not something to be expected from an adc.
: It's absolutely ridiculous what people are allowed to get away with
> [{quoted}](name=Mathgodpi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z4GX554E,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-12T03:23:18.247+0000) > > Lux top lane, the only ap champion on our team, deliberately builds bork, runaan's, and BF sword, and openly brags in chat about how dumb her build is ummm what is wrong with that? there is no rules in saying how you have to build or what to build or that you have to play in a specific way. everyone doing the same exact thing some korean pro player does only limits your own personal creativity. it is ok to use your own brain and come up with your own things. in fact at least imo it is a lot more honorable to learn everything on your own and to have uniqueness in your own play style versus following what everyone else does just because they say its good. hell i got a lot of crap and flame for taking ghost and exhaust with ashe in a lot of my matches with her. everyone wanted to keep saying hes trolling just to see me lighting their entire team up with it towards the end of the match. hell that is how i got the m7 badge with her. by taking ghost and exhaust when using her instead of flash and heal.
Granark (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Koinsegg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ka8ynKXO,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-15T05:44:52.720+0000) > > very fair point, thank you for the information. i was actually unaware that calling for a report was a offense , i'm glad that people have posted here, it calms my confusion towards my suspension. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You deserve the suspension. Just because someone else baited you with a homophobic slur doesn't mean you should say it too. That shows a low level of maturity and inability to replace the word with an unoffensive one. That will give you time to consider your language for competitive game play. The same would happen in most sports, a punishment that is.
> [{quoted}](name=Granark,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ka8ynKXO,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:21:55.121+0000) > > You deserve the suspension. Just because someone else baited you with a homophobic slur doesn't mean you should say it too. That shows a low level of maturity and inability to replace the word with an unoffensive one. That will give you time to consider your language for competitive game play. The same would happen in most sports, a punishment that is. ummmmm really? he deserved it? simply for keeping calm and telling the teemo to report him for calling him a %%%? the teemo did not bait him in to anything. he simply reminded him of what offense he had just made towards him and had no logical ground to stand on to report him. this is just another clear sign that riots system is rigged in favor of jackass ass hat bully's
Gojirha (EUW)
: I just got permanently banned 1 month into playing this game, because I retaliated to people flaming me for being new. Every now and then people would say stuff like "You're the worst player on this team kill yourself noob" and when I said "shut the fuck up" they reported me. This community is horrible, and especially so to those of us who are new.
> [{quoted}](name=Gojirha,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2019-05-14T18:16:11.657+0000) > > I just got permanently banned 1 month into playing this game, because I retaliated to people flaming me for being new. > Every now and then people would say stuff like "You're the worst player on this team kill yourself noob" and when I said "shut the fuck up" they reported me. > This community is horrible, and especially so to those of us who are new. but yeah man i learned a long time ago that a lot of this community and even some of the board moderators.... deem it wrong and immature to stick up for yourself or someone else who is being bullied. Which by default means they are in favor of cyber bullying
Gojirha (EUW)
: I just got permanently banned 1 month into playing this game, because I retaliated to people flaming me for being new. Every now and then people would say stuff like "You're the worst player on this team kill yourself noob" and when I said "shut the fuck up" they reported me. This community is horrible, and especially so to those of us who are new.
> [{quoted}](name=Gojirha,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2019-05-14T18:16:11.657+0000) > > I just got permanently banned 1 month into playing this game, because I retaliated to people flaming me for being new. > Every now and then people would say stuff like "You're the worst player on this team kill yourself noob" and when I said "shut the fuck up" they reported me. > This community is horrible, and especially so to those of us who are new. yeah man i went through something similar. the 14 day ban got lifted by a reasonable respectful woman after she reviewed all the evidence and just turned it in to a chat restriction. i was told by MODERATORS themselves on the boards that i should not have tried to stick up for myself and i should have taken the bullying up the ass. one of the moderators was constantly trying to justify their behavior and when i went back to them to tell them that the ban was lifted and the female riot employee definitely agreed that i should not have gotten a ban simply for trying to stick up to bully like bs.... guess what? that moderator had nothing else to say. He even went as far as trying to say that my example of what happened could actually happen. i told him it would be like some random guy coming up to you and your wife in the movie theater and then start cursing at you and bitch slapping you, but then you go to jail as well for defending yourself and your wife against him. even though you did not even know the guy.... or ever said anything to the guy to deserve such primal like behavior. Yet the moderator himself kept trying to say that yes you would go to jail as well. So what im saying is the moderator himself was so hell bent on trying to justify their bully primal like behavior that he started trying to say you would get in trouble as well in the example scenario i gave him. I had to explain to him how it would actually turn out in any other real life scenario even though i knew he already knew as well that it wouldin't lead to you or your wife going to jail as well. But for whatever reason he simply could not be man enough to admit he was wrong for judging me for the way i stuck up to the bully's in that match and instead felt the need to create un realistic justifications for the bully's. Its a long story. what happened was the moderator already felt he was right by saying i deserved the 14 day ban. But when i went back to tell him how an actual riot employee deemed the 14 day ban way overboard simply for sticking up for myself... He simply could not lose his pride long enough to admit he was wrong for saying i deserved it and instead favored with the bully's in the match. so yeah man good luck to you. i am trying to force myself not to even play this game at all anymore. It says a lot when moderators themselves on these forums and boards seem to lean towards being bully's themselves. If you have only been playing for a month i would strongly suggest you not even waste any more time with it and find another online game with a less egotistical primal like community. and this is coming from someone who has been playing this game off and on for almost 5 years now. and if these particular moderators are not careful about how they handle things. One of these days they will find themselves in a bind with a class action lawsuit from angry parents who's children were being cyber bullied and then when they went to the moderators for help the moderators seemed to lean in the favor of the bully's making them just as guilty for cyber bullying one of their children. a lot of people are still not aware of it but cyber bullying is becoming illegal in a lot more states nationwide
Pika Fox (NA)
: It does not. By definition. Inting is intentionally feeding. You cant only semi intentionally feed, its either intentional, or its not. Basic english.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=002200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T15:19:44.513+0000) > > It does not. By definition. Inting is intentionally feeding. You cant only semi intentionally feed, its either intentional, or its not. Basic english. thank you someone with some common sense and basic reasoning skills in here. I have had games where i was really trying to pull off good plays and most of them resulted in my death and these are the responses you get... will you please stop intinting? Or gg x is intining. Its really frustrating that most of these guys seem to lack what intent or intentionally even means yet sling it around all over the place just to try to pick a fight and pretend to be a man. When that happens i simply respond with look up the definition of intent and then we can continue this conversation. and usually this happens AFTER i have already said my bad and explained why i made said play. Then they respond with that is not how it is used..... WTF are you serious? the sheer amount of stupidity i have witnessed in my years of playing this is beyond my understanding. Due note i have had this conversation quite a few times and they always seem to respond with that is not how it is used.... clearly they were simply trying to pick a fight and find a reason to report me. So they go out of their way to try to say a word does not go by its own very meaning that makes up said word in the first place. Just to try to report you...... cowardliness and stupidity at its finest... So for anyone of you who have said somebody is intinting even though they already explained that they were simply trying to make a play that did not go well.... what is your reasoning for it? Because it seems like its just a coward like attempt to pick a fight and find a reason to be mad and report them. You can't just go around changing the definition of things to fit your own idiotic ideology
LaceUpXX (NA)
: And you can mute them. Problem solved. Someone tries to say something negative to me? I mute them and play the game. It's called being mature. You can't control someone else's behavior, you can only control how YOU react to it. If you get offended by someone telling you to play safer, then mute them. Don't throw a little tempter tantrum and ruin the game for everyone else just because you aren't mature enough to move on.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=002900000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T16:23:01.911+0000) > > And you can mute them. Problem solved. Someone tries to say something negative to me? I mute them and play the game. It's called being mature. You can't control someone else's behavior, you can only control how YOU react to it. If you get offended by someone telling you to play safer, then mute them. Don't throw a little tempter tantrum and ruin the game for everyone else just because you aren't mature enough to move on. lmao nobody says play safer. I know you have more sense then that. Its always this noob person did x. this trash player did not do x. Its never please play safer. and even when it is and you try to apologize and say ok then they proceed to keep making smart remarks and then telling everyone to ten x report you. you need to be mature enough not to try to hide the truth about it. Like i said it really is as simple as growing up and being MATURE enough not to try to start crap with someone to begin with. The only people in these scenarios who are not mature are the guys trying to pick fights with random strangers. Not the guys who stick up for themselves or someone else when it happens. You are basically implying it is immature to defend someone else or yourself from bully's. It is a video game! You will live regardless of how someone else plays and if they had a bigger impact on a loss in a match then anyone else. It takes a MATURE person to realize this and have enough self control not to go off on somebody just because of how they are playing. I think the real issue stems from there being two different kinds of players in this game. the first being like me who goes in to a match just wanting to get along with everyone, have fun, crack harmless jokes, and simply play regardless of how the match turns out. Win or lose. Then you have the other kind of players who act like it is a life or death situation to win the match and already go in to the match hot headed and ill tempered. these same kind of players always have comments like (good luck getting out of bronze!) and i simply laugh at them and tell them it is not my life long goal to play ranked and for me to get out of bronze i actually have to play ranked and care about it and i don't..... see the issue here? These guys can't expect everyone in this game to take it as serious as they do. Some people have a lot more real issues going on in their lives and feel like bullying and harassing someone about how they are playing a video game is just a non existent issue compared to the things they have going on in their lives outside of the game and would rather not waste their time doing that to others. That is being MATURE. The fact you seem to defend these kind of guys baffles me. And you also avoided one of my questions entirely. How do these guys manage to be out in public with other people without starting crap with someone if they can not do so in a non important activity like playing a video game? You seem to be in favor of well they can mute us and that gives me the right to be immature and try to pick a fight with anyone i please. So im asking for your honest opinion. How does someone like that manage to be out in the real world without getting their ass kicked or thrown in jail? And no im not trying to be a smart alick by asking this. I would really like to know why these guys think its ok. Is it because it is online and they just want to vent at someone? Is it because this game has gotten to them so much that somehow they really do look at it like a life or death situation? I mean its easy for you to leave a few sentences that try's to make me out to be the bad guy here... but can you be MATURE enough to have an honest conversation about some of the things i have brought up to you? Or will you only respond with a few more sentences to try to justify their behavior and make me look like the bad guy for sticking up to bullying?
LaceUpXX (NA)
: It's also funny that you put no blame on the person that decided to troll. They could have easily muted and went about their game. Flaming is bad, sure, but you can mute them. That person that decides to start arguing back and then trolls instead of growing up, puts a much larger negative impact on the game.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2019-05-14T15:35:39.019+0000) > > It's also funny that you put no blame on the person that decided to troll. They could have easily muted and went about their game. Flaming is bad, sure, but you can mute them. That person that decides to start arguing back and then trolls instead of growing up, puts a much larger negative impact on the game. strongly disagree. it is only the guys with over inflated ego's that feel the need to try to start something to begin with that put any kind of negative impacts on the game. if they could simply learn to put their big boy panties on, grow a pair of balls, and accept the fact they may lose the match, without losing their minds and going off on someone, then we would never have to worry about negative impacts in a match ever again. i mean if you can not refrain from going off on someone over some stupid shit in a video game then how do these guys manage to do it in their every day lives where it really matters? Unless you are saying they only do it because its online and it does not matter, but i hope not because all that shows is they have no balls and going off on someone that is as quiet as can be and minding their own business, is the only way they can get some kind of glimpse of being a man. I just hope they know that only makes them a coward..... not a man.
: Your conclusion is based on your desperation to justify flaming people. Be honest with us. A much more rational approach would be to assume that emotional attacks would lead to one of three results: 1) The person returning fire which would lead to an argument, which would distract both players from the game. Most analysts, experts, and high-level players would likely agree that divided attention reduces the caliber of play. 2) The person simply not caring about your comment at all. This would lead to the 'neutral' state I mentioned above. They still play the same, probably mute you which technically inhibits communication - but it doesn't sound like you have any constructive contribution to game comms anyways, so that's minimal loss. 3) The person, for whatever reason, being genuinely hurt by your comments. This would most likely lead to them either being angry or melancholy - either of which would hamper their play since anger tends to lead to decisions that are not fully thought through while melancholy tends to lead to overthinking and indecisiveness, making them either make decisions too slowly or not at all, which leads to them not reacting well, not noticing plays, or being too late to the play entirely. The exception to this, and the one case where I could see your expected response being the end result, is if the person respects you and your comments make sense to them. If you HAVE the person you're attacking's respect, they MAY take your critique to heart and work to correct it. But the chance of having someone's respect as a stranger in a videogame is... well, pretty slim.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:37:43.041+0000) > > Your conclusion is based on your desperation to justify flaming people. Be honest with us. > > A much more rational approach would be to assume that emotional attacks would lead to one of three results: > 1) The person returning fire which would lead to an argument, which would distract both players from the game. Most analysts, experts, and high-level players would likely agree that divided attention reduces the caliber of play. > 2) The person simply not caring about your comment at all. This would lead to the 'neutral' state I mentioned above. They still play the same, probably mute you which technically inhibits communication - but it doesn't sound like you have any constructive contribution to game comms anyways, so that's minimal loss. > 3) The person, for whatever reason, being genuinely hurt by your comments. This would most likely lead to them either being angry or melancholy - either of which would hamper their play since anger tends to lead to decisions that are not fully thought through while melancholy tends to lead to overthinking and indecisiveness, making them either make decisions too slowly or not at all, which leads to them not reacting well, not noticing plays, or being too late to the play entirely. > > The exception to this, and the one case where I could see your expected response being the end result, is if the person respects you and your comments make sense to them. If you HAVE the person you're attacking's respect, they MAY take your critique to heart and work to correct it. But the chance of having someone's respect as a stranger in a videogame is... well, pretty slim. mmmm wonder why.... maybe because there are people like you trying to justify going off and flaming someone who is just playing a video game.... so yeah i only respect those who can accept a loss for a loss without harassing or bitching at someone in a match or who can lose their ego long enough to realize that some people could care less on how good they are doing and may just be there to joke around with people and have a good time
: Twisted Treeline full of bots
here is a plot twist for you..... what if these bots are made by riot themselves? and they are just using them to generate extra *players* to bring more attention to the game by making it seem like the player base is even bigger then what it truthfully is? and also to sell the accounts to random people to generate more money Secretly? i mean it is a free to play game. i would not put it past them doing that to try to generate every extra dollar they can :) nor would i blame them. well damn lol i did not read all the comments. i guess i was not the only one who thought it may be riot themselves doing it. logically speaking you have to ask yourself why it is so easy to keep them out of aram and the rift when they have a hell of a lot more attention and overall traffic, but not in something that has little to no traffic at all. if they are capable of keeping it out of the rift and aram then they are just as capable of doing it much easier in a less traffic map. so that in turn makes you think the only other reason is they are behind it themselves. i have never seen a bot in a rift match or aram match. and if they were random joes making these bot accounts then why in the hell would they only pick the twisted treeline to do it in? wouldn't it be a lot easier to go undetected in the rift or aram? or what is the overall chance of every random joe just using the twisted treeline instead of the occasional rift or aram? i mean unless of course these bots were made by one group running the whole thing.... riot cough... cough..... hell even the names of the bots in twisted treeline seem similar to one another.
: > [{quoted}](name=dboy225,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vwm4Y6lE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T12:58:56.089+0000) > > ok after reading this i just decided to try out 3 different names doing the same exact thing i did with mine. name then league. and nothing on all 3 of them. i even did what you suggested and searched them on one of the sites i am popping up on and it just keeps saying they are not in a live game. yet neither am i and stuff is still showing up on me. > > ok well i just did one more and something did come up on the person in the same site. does it have something to do with one being an account name and also having a summoner name? i don't really remember how it was set up when i first signed up but im wanting to say there was an account name then a different summoner name. is that correct? and also are the sites i listed reputable for this? are they linked with riot in some way? if not then how the hell are they getting access to stuff like that? You can only search for Summoner Names, **not** Account Names. Searching for a Live Game will only work if you're on the Loading Screen or in Game, ***not*** when you're in Lobby. Pretty much every site that you look players up on uses the [Riot Games API](https://developer.riotgames.com), which lets programs (usually websites) request information from Riot's database. This information includes Summoner Name, Level, Champion Mastery, Rank Stats, Match History, if they're in a Live Game who's in that game (but not what's going on in the game itself), etc. But this information comes at a cost: Riot sets limits on how often developers can request information from them. As a result, these websites will put limits on how often their users can request updated information. Going back to a website saying you're in a Live Game when you're not, Riot doesn't tell these websites when the match ends. If a website wants to know for certain a match has ended, they either need to re-request Live Game info from Riot (and waste part of their rate limit), or they need to see the match show up in someone's match history. Alternatively, the website can save it's rate limit by making guesses about the game - for example, assuming that no match will be over in less than 10 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vwm4Y6lE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T13:51:46.511+0000) > > You can only search for Summoner Names, **not** Account Names. Searching for a Live Game will only work if you're on the Loading Screen or in Game, ***not*** when you're in Lobby. > > Pretty much every site that you look players up on uses the [Riot Games API](https://developer.riotgames.com), which lets programs (usually websites) request information from Riot's database. This information includes Summoner Name, Level, Champion Mastery, Rank Stats, Match History, if they're in a Live Game who's in that game (but not what's going on in the game itself), etc. But this information comes at a cost: Riot sets limits on how often developers can request information from them. As a result, these websites will put limits on how often their users can request updated information. > > Going back to a website saying you're in a Live Game when you're not, Riot doesn't tell these websites when the match ends. If a website wants to know for certain a match has ended, they either need to re-request Live Game info from Riot (and waste part of their rate limit), or they need to see the match show up in someone's match history. Alternatively, the website can save it's rate limit by making guesses about the game - for example, assuming that no match will be over in less than 10 minutes. ok thanks for the help. it is no big deal either way. was simply curious. thanks for the insight.
: Don't do a google search for their name, instead search for them specifically on whatever website you're using to look up stats. If nothing comes up, most websites have a "refresh" or "update" button that can pull down stats from Riot after a brief delay. Alternatively, you could be misspelling people's names. Many people like to use different characters to make it harder to know what their name is, such as using |, I, or l. While very unlikely on NA, Riot has also implemented the EU's Right to be Forgotten legal requirements, so in theory someone could request their data not be presented on other websites. I don't know how well that's being implemented though.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vwm4Y6lE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T12:49:26.550+0000) > > Don't do a google search for their name, instead search for them specifically on whatever website you're using to look up stats. If nothing comes up, most websites have a "refresh" or "update" button that can pull down stats from Riot after a brief delay. > > Alternatively, you could be misspelling people's names. Many people like to use different characters to make it harder to know what their name is, such as using |, I, or l. > > While very unlikely on NA, Riot has also implemented the EU's Right to be Forgotten legal requirements, so in theory someone could request their data not be presented on other websites. I don't know how well that's being implemented though. ok after reading this i just decided to try out 3 different names doing the same exact thing i did with mine. name then league. and nothing on all 3 of them. i even did what you suggested and searched them on one of the sites i am popping up on and it just keeps saying they are not in a live game. yet neither am i and stuff is still showing up on me. ok well i just did one more and something did come up on the person in the same site. does it have something to do with one being an account name and also having a summoner name? i don't really remember how it was set up when i first signed up but im wanting to say there was an account name then a different summoner name. is that correct? and also are the sites i listed reputable for this? are they linked with riot in some way? if not then how the hell are they getting access to stuff like that?
Rioter Comments
: It's not brave to start a fight you don't know you can win, or commit to one you're already losing. It's dumb. League is a game of _strategy_, not of picking every fight you can because you need to convince yourself you're manly.
just saying man... this is a video game. some play too be just like some real good player in korea..... some simply play for the smacking a bitch in the face action... if you want everyone too play a certain way and wipe there ass a certain way.... then i highly suggest you leave America and go to a country were you have no choice but too do the same exact thing everyone else does and lose all of your own intuition. otherwise you need to learn and accept that some people do still use their own brains and don't just follow everything everyone else does.
dboy225 (NA)
: this is a huge problem within this game. too many people expect others to play a certain and exact way. but that just makes me feel like a mindless robot. i prefer to do my own thing and try out things for myself and play with my own style... you know.. using my own brain. just because bob from Alaska says its the best way does not mean its the best way for everyone and people like you need to get that through your thick skulls
you say its a game of strategy... but too another its a game of getting in their and smacking a bitch in the face and having fun :)
dboy225 (NA)
: see its stupid comments like this that get too me..... did it ever occur to you that some people play this game just for the fights? and they don't enjoy running away like a coward most of the game?.. different mindsets i suppose.. im not one too take shit up the ass. im going to put up a fight regardless of what i think may or may not happen.. the latter mindset may save you from getting a bullet in the head :)
this is a huge problem within this game. too many people expect others to play a certain and exact way. but that just makes me feel like a mindless robot. i prefer to do my own thing and try out things for myself and play with my own style... you know.. using my own brain. just because bob from Alaska says its the best way does not mean its the best way for everyone and people like you need to get that through your thick skulls
: It's not brave to start a fight you don't know you can win, or commit to one you're already losing. It's dumb. League is a game of _strategy_, not of picking every fight you can because you need to convince yourself you're manly.
see its stupid comments like this that get too me..... did it ever occur to you that some people play this game just for the fights? and they don't enjoy running away like a coward most of the game?.. different mindsets i suppose.. im not one too take shit up the ass. im going to put up a fight regardless of what i think may or may not happen.. the latter mindset may save you from getting a bullet in the head :)
: Well I think I just got scammed
is there anyway to do a paypal dispute with sending personal money through it? im guessing there is not but it could be worth looking in to it. and if you only know him on league then he could be some little 14 year old shit head and has never had a job in his entire life. but yeah i have a feeling you just became victim to something known as social engineering. and with a lot of social engineering type of scams their may not be much you can do because they get you to willingly go along with the scam.
dboy225 (NA)
: and yes i know not to respond with toxicity by being toxic in the ( games point of view) but if it came down to court and all chat logs from every party were being discussed in court. in would come down to whether or not the person was being bullied or not for no reason whatsoever. at that point it would not matter at all how riots system viewed it but it would come down to did these people commit a crime against said person. end of story. unless you are trying to tell me that riot sets the laws for our states as well. and if that is what you are trying to say then please show me where riot has become a higher power then our government and state laws. all im saying is the way things are becoming and i am very glad they are going that way... you need to be careful about harassing someone and insulting them online because it is becoming no different then if you did it in person.
i personally think it is an amazing thing and i hope it goes widespread. it may make people actually try to communicate with others the same exact way they would in person instead of feeling like there are no consequences to how you talk to someone or how you treat someone just because it is online.
Yatol (NA)
: 1.real life equivalent don't work, because you cant mute real life (seriously, comparing a video game to the military and war?) 2, what lawsuit? Riot bans punish people who repeatedly act toxic, its in the SC. Pretty much washing themselves of all accountability (by that Logic Facebook/Twitter could get sued.) 3.What makes you think they endorse bullying? 4.when they ganged up on you, did you report them? 5.don't respond to to toxicity by being toxic. 6.Cyber bullying would mean they repeatedly tried to harass you (more than after just one game) 7.pretty Melodramatic
and yes i know not to respond with toxicity by being toxic in the ( games point of view) but if it came down to court and all chat logs from every party were being discussed in court. in would come down to whether or not the person was being bullied or not for no reason whatsoever. at that point it would not matter at all how riots system viewed it but it would come down to did these people commit a crime against said person. end of story. unless you are trying to tell me that riot sets the laws for our states as well. and if that is what you are trying to say then please show me where riot has become a higher power then our government and state laws. all im saying is the way things are becoming and i am very glad they are going that way... you need to be careful about harassing someone and insulting them online because it is becoming no different then if you did it in person.
dboy225 (NA)
: all your comment did was further help me explain what i am trying to say. if riot is trying to cover up for these said bullies and justify it then they could indeed be sued for partaking in the bullying of said person
when they only have to say one thing that would cover their asses. in no way should these people have started throwing insults at you and ganging up on you, and we are sorry it happened to you but it does happen on this game. but some of the moderators are to prideful to admit that which shows on some level they support that kind of behavior. they try to create things they know are not true to justify people in this game doing that kind of thing. or like i said going as far as blaming the person who was being bullied for trying to be friendly which is just completely ass backwards.
Yatol (NA)
: 1.real life equivalent don't work, because you cant mute real life (seriously, comparing a video game to the military and war?) 2, what lawsuit? Riot bans punish people who repeatedly act toxic, its in the SC. Pretty much washing themselves of all accountability (by that Logic Facebook/Twitter could get sued.) 3.What makes you think they endorse bullying? 4.when they ganged up on you, did you report them? 5.don't respond to to toxicity by being toxic. 6.Cyber bullying would mean they repeatedly tried to harass you (more than after just one game) 7.pretty Melodramatic
and if people are going to take this game so serious to the point of belittling others and starting shit with them for no reason whatsoever then maybe they should take it serious enough to realize that it is a team game and they should go in to matches trying to help one another secure the victory not constantly put them down.
Yatol (NA)
and you also just decided to completely leave out the fact i also mentioned football and basketball mate. but that is common from people who are simply trying to start shit with others and or bully them around. i forgive you. if you are going to try to start shit with me make sure you mention everything i say not just bits and pieces of things you want to hear to help you start something with me and to try to make me look stupid. i was talking about anything that requires team work bud. and yes military and war requires team work. you know.... branches? of the government?
Show more

dboy225

Level 248 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion