: Me and my wife spent $2,000 on this game in the last year - Here is my opinion on Eternals.
So you spend 2-3k though you saw how greasy the microtransactions are then complain about them getting more greasy? Wonder why it got worse...
: Just wanted to bring attention to the Twisted Treeline removal
Prepare the downvotes It's funny how suddenly everyone gives a shit about TT. Most of the people here likely only want to find a reason to complain, as goes the boards.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
: List of Incredibly Frustrating Shaco Bugs
I too love dying in ult when I'm not supposed to
: annie she has a big teddy bear
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QaKrXh9P,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-26T22:23:55.692+0000) > > annie she has a big teddy bear if you're a child predator, sure
Kaisha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqXZsAjk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-26T09:59:02.347+0000) > > I liked the couple of NEACE videos I've seen in the past, but the rank shaming, oof... (~4:50 esp ~5:14) > > It takes forever to learn this game and is a huge undertaking to get a basic grasp on what 100+ champions do. > > To make it through all the abuse and smurfs just on the road to make it to level 30 is a trail of will. > > If you're in Iron, don't know what an 'orb walk' is, think animation canceling is pressing pause when watching a cartoon, and still use your mouse to click on your abilities, good on you. > > If you're in Silver and don't try to end early when you have a Nid Panth Draven set-up, you can stand to improve a little, but you've come a long way already. > > If you are in Diamond 4, and you're mad because you are hardstuck because the area where you live only gets as low as 70 ping on good days, calm down, you've already done a fantastic job. > > Just let people have their ranks and try to raise up anyone that asks for help/advice rather than being nasty. > Everyone gets enough of that from the smurf who threatens that they either get their lane of choice or will run it down mid. While you are correct... the point of league IS to be toxic. Its in the game design.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaisha,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqXZsAjk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-26T12:19:48.428+0000) > > While you are correct... the point of league IS to be toxic. Its in the game design. sounds like a shitty excuse to be a shitty person
: if you are winning a game and type "EZ" in chat
If your mental gets fucked up that ez than you really shouldn't be playing League
: Yuumi proves how utterly clueless this forum is.
was playing a ranked game, got super fed as Shaco early then just lost. reason? I'd jump on their lategame Vayne and my first auto would get her down to 1/8 hp only to have Yuumi instantly double heal Vayne to full health through the auto and tiamat and E. It was just a little absurd.
: I ran away from my home
I'd suggest staying with your at least Dad for now. Try to get out of that situation ASAP. Verbal and especially physical abuse are never acceptable. Abusive people don't get better, they only get worse when they know you'll stay. Once you are safe and out of that situation, I suggest you tell your Dad why you left in full if you haven't already. If it needs to happen, don't be afraid to cut out your mother and her partner from your life. I've been in a strained household with a stepdad quick to anger. Sometimes it's best to get away.
: "Oh, cool, there's a new Enchant-"
I appreciate the meshuggah gif
: how to get carried?
> [{quoted}](name=SLX Raigus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sTZbZpyu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-17T22:11:12.245+0000) > > how to get carried? Play safe/don't die, give up resources to your carry, focus on protecting them, and if you're playing a tank or support you can build items like {{item:3109}} and {{item:3105}} to help with protection. Basic stuff to make their job easy. For example, your 6 item {{champion:96}} is going to be useless if you let an {{champion:84}} dive onto him for free every fight.
: >Your macro knowledge doesn't matter, your csing doesn't matter, your pathing doesn't matter This is true. Lol. Champions carry so much in their kit that it pretty much allows them to bypass the fundamentals of league. Level 1 Leblanc missed every single CS the first wave? That's okay, as soon as she hits level 2 she will just Q+W you and half your health is gone.
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T10:44:28.348+0000) > > This is true. Lol. Champions carry so much in their kit that it pretty much allows them to bypass the fundamentals of league. > Level 1 Leblanc missed every single CS the first wave? > That's okay, as soon as she hits level 2 she will just Q+W you and half your health is gone. No. Champions can carry players to an extent, but saying you can ignore league fundamentals is complete and utter bullshit. It's a poor excuse to just shut off your brain and not even try to learn how to play against shit. If that was true, then ChaseShaco wouldn't be able to climb with one of the most garbage champs in the game.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: RIOT: How about YOU AGREE TO FIX YOUR CLIENT Instead of telling me to "I Agree" for Leave Buster
I start a ranked game only to have to reinstall the entire client it's so garbage
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2AlayaQg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-13T11:51:38.844+0000) > > I hate the state of the game atm. I'm slowly transitioning to other games because this game is unhealthy. yeah, it's games like this (https://prnt.sc/nbmr8s) which destroy my mental. Stardew Valley time.
: Why are we penalized so hard for duoing in ranked?
DuoQ is kind of a symptom of the shit matchmaking. Feels like it's too difficult to carry without a duo half the time because someone on your team is way too bad to figure out how to get carried
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EhniaG4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-10T13:01:18.135+0000) > > well yes. it is. if you know they will dive you go back I’m not just gonna abandon my turret when I’m at full health. If they dive me my turret should actually be able to do something instead of tickling them. Or better yet my jungler should be there helping me. I play a lot of jungle and I win a lot, I win becaus I make sure all my lanes get ahead and get help even if they are getting camped. I make sure the enemy jungler has no presence in the game. If one of my lanes is getting camped I will be there to help them even if they are pushed up. Jungle is the least selfish role in the game besides support, you need to help everyone and realize that you can’t just go do your own thing. That why people hate master yi jungle, he never comes out of it and just power farms. Junglers need to have a balance between farming and ganking to succeed, you should not be camping someone but you should also not just be power farming jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EhniaG4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-10T13:05:51.901+0000) > > I’m not just gonna abandon my turret when I’m at full health. If they dive me my turret should actually be able to do something instead of tickling them. Or better yet my jungler should be there helping me. I play a lot of jungle and I win a lot, I win becaus I make sure all my lanes get ahead and get help even if they are getting camped. I make sure the enemy jungler has no presence in the game. If one of my lanes is getting camped I will be there to help them even if they are pushed up. Jungle is the least selfish role in the game besides support, you need to help everyone and realize that you can’t just go do your own thing. That why people hate master yi jungle, he never comes out of it and just power farms. Junglers need to have a balance between farming and ganking to succeed, you should not be camping someone but you should also not just be power farming jungle. Doesn't make any sense to pander to people who don't even understand the basic concept of "if you're being camped, don't push". 90% of the time these people will throw their leads. I'd rather get a competent player ahead. If your turrets are doing nothing, then you should realize that and back off the dive. Doesn't matter if things should be a certain way, the game is the way it is and you can't play the way you think the game should be or you lose.
: > [{quoted}](name=demoted to iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BIbPZhu,comment-id=000a00000001,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:38:25.355+0000) > > go play Shaco rn and try to duel the enemy Rek'Sai, Lee, J4, etc. and report back to us how it turned out. So what I'm hearing is, shaco has bad match ups and you can't handle that?
> [{quoted}](name=TheGlowingMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BIbPZhu,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-08T20:49:50.160+0000) > > So what I'm hearing is, shaco has bad match ups and you can't handle that? Lee Sin's lvl 3 when he's unlocked all his abilties do 180dmg total + attack speed buffs + shielding + healing Jarvan lvl 3: 160dmg total + attack speed + armor pen + shield + first aa extra dmg Shaco lvl 3: 55dmg reliably and 90 if ur lucky and get a box + if ur lucky u get box cc + maybe you get a backstab if you get the jump on them Yeah, other junglers having over double Shaco's base damage and it being much more reliable than Shaco's is me not knowing matchups. Please leave if you're just going to speak out of your ass.
: > [{quoted}](name=Muda Muda Mudá,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BIbPZhu,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-04-08T16:45:11.653+0000) > > Shaco had a lot of power moved from his early game to his late game. Just calling everything a Nerf because it makes his early worse, and not mentioning how strong he is later seems like too much of an oversimplification. > > As someone else noted, early game junglers are the most popular right now, and both Lee sin and rek'sai counter shaco, and the champion still has a 52% winrate? Seems like the real story here is shaco is insanely OVERPOWERED, and if he isn't changed, when the meta slows down he'll become some 60%+ winrate monster. Shaco is an early game, play a game as him. Late game his "buffs" do nothing. He falls off harder an faster.
> [{quoted}](name=Death KarnEvil,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BIbPZhu,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T17:01:56.913+0000) > > Shaco is an early game, play a game as him. Late game his "buffs" do nothing. He falls off harder an faster. go play Shaco rn and try to duel the enemy Rek'Sai, Lee, J4, etc. and report back to us how it turned out.
Saevum (NA)
: The last nerf that i remember to shaco was his E nerf. Not sure if the champ is total trash or about to be.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BIbPZhu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-08T08:04:57.990+0000) > > The last nerf that i remember to shaco was his E nerf. Not sure if the champ is total trash or about to be. Trash. He's been indirectly nerfed a ton.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Shaco is a champion that doesn't even play league of legends. Shaco players are so focused on trying to outplay the enemy that they forget how to win the game, and that he is a completely selfish champion. Zero waveclear, zero lockdown, zero contribution when behind, zero peel, only damage and mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4BIbPZhu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-08T01:51:05.214+0000) > > Shaco is a champion that doesn't even play league of legends. Shaco players are so focused on trying to outplay the enemy that they forget how to win the game, and that he is a completely selfish champion. Zero waveclear, zero lockdown, zero contribution when behind, zero peel, only damage and mobility. Besides his pick potential, vision with boxes, sidelane presence even when behind (anyone who actually plays Shaco jg rushes Tiamat), you wind up with berserker greaves/trinity force/tiamat midgame and can push incredibly well, can easily solo dragon and herald at level 6, I can't even count the amount of times good box placement has saved teammates and myself. You also need to have a much better idea of how to win a game with Shaco than you would with, say, J4. Shaco you need to make decisions on when to sidelane, when to group, whether to use boxes for vision or whether to save them for potential fights, when to sneak an objective, know the windows when you can play aggressive with Shaco's powerspikes (because his base stats are so bad you get very few opportunities), and probably more I can't think of off the top of my head. There's so much shit to think about and manage with Shaco you just lose if you try to outplay people stupidly. Nobody who actually plays Shaco goes for dumb outplays all the time because he can't afford it. J4 is literally just deciding when it's good for you to engage or not and that's how you win.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Best example why matchmaking is broken (in lower elos)
A huge issue I find in silver is people not understanding how to be carried or lose gracefully. People go 0/10 instead of just giving up CS and EXP and refuse to listen. The priority is always themselves even when they could support the person with potential to carry and win.
: PSA About Kayle
Formatting glitched out and won't let me number it properly without the indent
Rioter Comments
Rustypug (NA)
: when youre playing support and your adc wont stop talking shit
Honestly if the ADC is shit and won't stop talking I just mute and leave lane. At least I can get kills and pressure somewhere else. Let the AD flounder.
: I hate the jungle exp nerf.
I love to play {{champion:104}} , {{champion:35}} , and {{champion:30}} - but the jungle exp and gold nerfs make it so much harder play these champs. It feels like they can't scale fast enough to be relevant most of the time (with some leniency for Karthus with his ult since you get free Dark Harvest stacks). Graves is the worst case of this. Takes you around 25mins of powerfarming and picking up a few kills/assists to get {{item:1412}} + {{item:3071}} + {{item:3046}} + {{item:3006}}, which is when you start to have impact on the game. With how fast-paced games are now, the outcome is usually decided by then. Shaco can't gank at all well until level 5 when he gets his 3rd point in Q, putting him behind most meta junglers from the start of the game since they are able to be active earlier than Shaco. You're forced to farm for items to be relevant while already behind from the start. Karthus starts to "fall off" in a way due to lack of reliable income once the camp scaling slows down/stops. Your income slows down enough that it seriously prolongs his late-game scaling, causing a sort of "fall off". Unless you have at least built up or can build up Dark Harvest stacks - usually through your ult, which has about a 3 minute cooldown - it doesn't look so great. Kind of like {{champion:56}}, your first ult is usually pretty important and if you fuck it up, you fall behind more often than not. I like having different playstyles available to me while playing jungle, but it just feels like it's often more effort than it's worth to play anything besides highly-proactive junglers.
: How she has counterplay ? If she gets Duskblade she will one-shot you coming at you with high speed dealing nearly 1000 damage with 1 auto proccing her passive and duskblade, what's counter play to that ? dodge her auto's ? Also Swain is pretty good right now, he doesn't feel overpowered and underpowered there is no need to buff either one...
> [{quoted}](name=Seijurou Akashi,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=joXrvpAG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-11T04:56:58.941+0000) > > How she has counterplay ? If she gets Duskblade she will one-shot you coming at you with high speed dealing nearly 1000 damage with 1 auto proccing her passive and duskblade, what's counter play to that ? dodge her auto's ? Also Swain is pretty good right now, he doesn't feel overpowered and underpowered there is no need to buff either one... Build armor. As an ex Quinn main, if you build a little armor and she doesn't have 2 items (excluding boots), she can't oneshot you. If you build more armor, she generally doesn't have good enough sustained damage to wear through your hp bar. She's super vulnerable to hard cc, is very fragile, and has no way out once you engage because your only escape tool is used in your burst combo. She has issues grouping and can only be useful splitpushing, getting picks, or if she gets a good flank in a teamfight. Right now Quinn is in a decent place, but the stormrazor rework really hurt her build strength overall.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: How do junglers do it?
From a few years of jungling experience, I find that more often than not when people start flaming, they continue for most of or for the rest of the game. When someone is toxic and flames you or your team, insta mute and keep them muted. Especially true if they're flaming you. Almost exclusively jg mains know anything about how to play the role in most elos (or so it seems), so it's no use trying to argue with someone who doesn't even have a basic understanding of the role. The only way to stay sane while maining jungle is to mute from the first toxic message.
: Even if Lee is "fine" right now I still have a burning hatred towards him for the YEARS of favoritism buffs to keep him top tier. Lee isn't top tier? Let's just double that ult ratio and call it a day. Who cares if Lee's RQQ combo is absolutely braindead and oneshots squishies, it looks flashy. Ugh. Especially that season where it was ONLY Lee and Elise. Absolute cancer for laners. Can't remember which season that was.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=85wAEIdV,comment-id=00280000,timestamp=2018-12-20T20:56:49.800+0000) > > Even if Lee is "fine" right now I still have a burning hatred towards him for the YEARS of favoritism buffs to keep him top tier. > > Lee isn't top tier? Let's just double that ult ratio and call it a day. Who cares if Lee's RQQ combo is absolutely braindead and oneshots squishies, it looks flashy. > > Ugh. > > Especially that season where it was ONLY Lee and Elise. Absolute cancer for laners. Can't remember which season that was. Season 4, only Elise and Lee jungle, only Shyv/Renek/Mundo top were ever played
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalienor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F9tkyy4A,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-15T22:06:04.310+0000) > > No. Failing at preventing something isn't allowing it. Actually, this is the whole point of _posteriori_ punishment... > If I leave my door unlocked and someone comes and steal my stuff, he's still a robber, just because I didn't make it hard for him doesn't mean he's not doing anything forbidden. > > Honestly, your friend can only blame himself, it's a typical attempt to test out the limits and acting all surprised when you find them. The system isn't spending ressources for you to drain it for your own entertainment. > You're playing a game, but this game requires people to **work** on it. Have some respect and don't waste their time with your silly jokes. Maybe you failed to comprehend what the post was about. Not only are they leaving this name open, one they find 'bannable', but they are not even following their own airticle which outlines summoner name guidelines. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752814-Summoner-Name-FAQ#h1 the name did not consist of the following : * Summoner names that suggest hate speech, slurs or profanity, either implicitly or explicitly. * Most names that invoke or refer to historical, ethical, or political contexts. * Names containing insults, grotesque imagery, and strong vulgarity. The name did not fall under any of these categories and did not target any race, group etc. it was meant to simply be a name that also so happens to be sort of a meme. now if it used "KYS" in a suggestive context I would agree about having to change the name. Also, the article it states: "If we do require you to change your Summoner name, make sure to choose wisely! Repeated reports will result in a penalty..." This was my friends first offence and therefore was unjustly banned. This is all a prime example of the reporting system, player support, and punishment system needing revision.
vul·gar /ˈvəlɡər adjective lacking sophistication or good taste; unrefined I'd say "KYS" is in pretty poor taste and lacks sophistication Even then, just use a shred of common sense. If you get a 14 day ban for saying "kys" in chat, even if you don't specify who it's directed at, do you really think having it in your name would be ok? It really shouldn't be surprising.
: Explain a champion lore badly. Others try guess the champion.
Thing that laughs at it's own jokes gets hired to do unfunny things
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
{{champion:142}} Even just enemy team picking Zoe tilts me because she makes the game she's in hell to play. I've been playing since s4 and never had a champ pick legit tilt me until Zoe was released.
: Support main here I find my adc either A. Banning Lucian B. Picking Lucian C. Flaming me for not banning Lucian D. Saying im racist for banning Lucian E. Getting extremely tilted because the enemy picked Lucian Or the ever popular F. Getting Lucian stolen and dodging And his dash is so annoying when im playing {{champion:412}} to, he can dodge my Q so easily or dash right away from me if I try to Q E R him. Point is i hate this guy and i agree {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=DeracadaVenom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16phEvl,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-12-11T16:23:31.420+0000) > > Support main here > > I find my adc either > A. Banning Lucian > B. Picking Lucian > C. Flaming me for not banning Lucian > D. Saying im racist for banning Lucian > E. Getting extremely tilted because the enemy picked Lucian > Or the ever popular F. Getting Lucian stolen and dodging > > And his dash is so annoying when im playing {{champion:412}} to, he can dodge my Q so easily or dash right away from me if I try to Q E R him. > > > Point is i hate this guy and i agree {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} You can just walk up and flay, if he dashes out of it, it's a free hook. To be that aggressive into Lucian you need an early-game ADC like MF though. That or a solid advantage in items, hp, or cooldowns.
saltran (EUW)
: But the Boards defend the Alistar killing Jhin clip, the Boards dont complain about adcs being deleted, they rejoice about it.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J16phEvl,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-11T09:54:37.620+0000) > > But the Boards defend the Alistar killing Jhin clip, the Boards dont complain about adcs being deleted, they rejoice about it. Yeah, crazy how you can't kill an ulted Alistar as Jhin who's terrible at killing tanks already, with no peel, having ignite dropped on him, and eating 2 Ali combos. On topic, Luc is a little overtuned atm. Getting oneshot by an ADC when they're slightly ahead is a bit much.
: THE SECRET WAY TO AVOID BEING BANNED RIOT DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT USING THIS ONE WIERD TRICK!
Really not that hard to hit the mute button. If you lose your shit consistently before you can hit the mute button, you need to work on your self-control. Sometimes shit builds up from multiple games of bullshit and spills over, but then you need a break.
: Winter Showdown pass+
My question is why even buy the pass after the giga rip-off disaster the worlds pass was?
Arammus (EUW)
: just found out EVERY SPELL triggers dank harvest
DH doesn't proc off of shaco's clone hitting people, which is dumb and shouldn't be the exception, but riot spaghetti code
Netorare (EUNE)
: Turrets are now just gold banks...
> [{quoted}](name=ZoWeeLoli,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VxXPI8hx,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-11-24T10:13:47.000+0000) > > Turrets are now just gold banks... If anything, this incentivised me to try to get damage on towers early more often as a jungler. I push for a few secs after killing the enemy laner and I get as much gold as I would clearing a camp in the same time. These turrets are legit like having an extra camp if you so much as force a back or threaten a dive.
CàSPèR (EUW)
: Ezreal is EZ
Some of the best LoL content on YT
: I'd like Lissandra's insane safety with Aftershock to be addressed but...
Yeah playing off-meta gets you flamed a lot. I've been playing Trundle jungle for about a year or two now and people would flame me and blame losses on the pick, then someone in LCS picks it up and it's all fine when I play it suddenly. http://prntscr.com/lj0vms people for some reason think picking meta over comfort is better in soloq. At most ranks I find it isn't.
: Who cares at this point? What do you get for honor, a champion capsule at the end of the arbitrary level ups? I mean If I could I would just give people my level up capsules and such, cause I sure as heck don't need them. No one buys champions in 2018 anyways. Just give us the ability to give actually not shitty opponents an honor, it hurts literally nothing and it is lame we had it taken away.
> [{quoted}](name=CallMeBoomer,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=f8QxczmF,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-11-16T07:04:19.307+0000) > > Who cares at this point? What do you get for honor, a champion capsule at the end of the arbitrary level ups? I mean If I could I would just give people my level up capsules and such, cause I sure as heck don't need them. > > No one buys champions in 2018 anyways. Just give us the ability to give actually not shitty opponents an honor, it hurts literally nothing and it is lame we had it taken away. Apparently Riot do
: Help me, as a laner, understand why attacking an enemy who is already losing is better than assisting me with pushing back my enemy and regaining ground? Because from my perspective, I'm being left to rot and keep chain-dying while someone who doesn't *need* the help is getting all the attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-11-14T22:02:39.918+0000) > > Help me, as a laner, understand why attacking an enemy who is already losing is better than assisting me with pushing back my enemy and regaining ground? Because from my perspective, I'm being left to rot and keep chain-dying while someone who doesn't *need* the help is getting all the attention. Say the scenario is you're playing bot and you die two or three times total and top kills their laner twice. It's a lot harder to reset botlane to a neutral state than it is to get toplane snowballed to the point where they can carry you. If the enemy botlane is fed they also have the potential to 2v3 you if your jungler comes. Also, if their jungler was ganking bot and is hovering around the area, you know they're likely going to be stronger than your jungler. That means if you get caught in a 3v3 you're pretty fucked. If you get into a 2v2 skirmish with your fed toplaner, you win. Ganking the lane that's behind in most cases is high risk for a low-to-medium reward. Ganking the lane that's ahead in most cases is low risk for a medium-to-high reward. You end up investing way more time and resources getting your lane even for a much worse payoff than if you continued to go top with little to no risk and continued to build a lead up there.
: > [{quoted}](name=demoted to iron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=atQGGKkT,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-15T04:46:50.747+0000) > > If you got banned off of 1 game, you were more than likely racist, sexist, homophobic, or told someone to kill themselves (that actually may be a 14-day ban), in which case you deserve the punishment. If you were so toxic that without saying anything related to the aforementioned categories you got punished, you still deserve the punishment. If you can't show any self-restraint, you deserve the punishment. Mute and report after the game. If you're really concerned about Riot seeing it, take it up with the support team. Was not banned. Chat restricted for 10 games. Please read over what I said.
> [{quoted}](name=SpaceEnk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=atQGGKkT,comment-id=00020000000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-15T05:40:52.482+0000) > > Was not banned. Chat restricted for 10 games. Please read over what I said. I originally did. I put the ban on the suicide encouragement part to indicate the punishment may differ for that case, but didn't check over the response very well, clearly. Mb.
FeNaCl (NA)
: Can we please bring back honoring opponents?
Issue is that the system is too easy to exploit. I remember when the system was a thing and people would be toxic as hell in team chat, really nice in all chat and get honored even though they didn't deserve it. There were way less cases where I saw the person on my team was legitimately nice and got honors from the opposing team deservedly than the two-faced bs I mentioned before. Downvote me to hell
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=atQGGKkT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-14T20:06:28.292+0000) > > I disagree. > > It basically strips the negative reinforcement coming from punishments. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. The punishment being alleviated for reasons that amount to "we don't want to hear you whine" is Riot giving you a pass for the behavior you had shown that was clearly unacceptable. > > So that "positive reinforcement" is really just undermining the system they created to prevent toxic behavior in the first place. I got a chat restriction on my alt account (trapinum) just because I flamed an intentional feeder (not just someone with a bad K/D-he admitted to it and said "it's what you get for playing ivern top lane" (though I was on a two game winning streak as ivern top)) in a ranked game. My honor level dropped to 0 just because of that one game and was then locked it. So me, a player that isn't inherently toxic to normal players of that games. Not to people that are bad at the game. That doesn't get a rise out of me. Not to people that want to experiment at the game. I'm fine with that. But to someone that intentionally feeds and admits to it. Because I'm toxic to that one person, I now lose my ranked rewards because the system sees me as a toxic player. Lol you're too righteous for us bro. gg
> [{quoted}](name=SpaceEnk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=atQGGKkT,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-11-14T21:20:51.956+0000) > > I got a chat restriction on my alt account (trapinum) just because I flamed an intentional feeder (not just someone with a bad K/D-he admitted to it and said "it's what you get for playing ivern top lane" (though I was on a two game winning streak as ivern top)) in a ranked game. My honor level dropped to 0 just because of that one game and was then locked it. > > So me, a player that isn't inherently toxic to normal players of that games. Not to people that are bad at the game. That doesn't get a rise out of me. Not to people that want to experiment at the game. I'm fine with that. But to someone that intentionally feeds and admits to it. Because I'm toxic to that one person, I now lose my ranked rewards because the system sees me as a toxic player. > > Lol you're too righteous for us bro. gg If you got banned off of 1 game, you were more than likely racist, sexist, homophobic, or told someone to kill themselves (that actually may be a 14-day ban), in which case you deserve the punishment. If you were so toxic that without saying anything related to the aforementioned categories you got punished, you still deserve the punishment. If you can't show any self-restraint, you deserve the punishment. Mute and report after the game. If you're really concerned about Riot seeing it, take it up with the support team.
weerXghostX (EUNE)
: Who's your main?
{{champion:133}} and trying to co-main {{champion:35}} again (I used to OTP Shaco - yes I'm a dick). I jungle both. {{champion:35}} **Domination - Primary** Dark Harvest Sudden Impact Eyeball Collection Relentless Hunter **Sorcery - Secondary** Absolute Focus Gathering Storm/Waterwalking {{champion:133}} (JG) **Domination - Primary** Electrocute Sudden Impact Eyeball Collection Relentless Hunter **Sorcery - Secondary** Celerity Waterwalking _OR_ **Precision - Secondary** Triumph Legend: Alacrity/Coup De Grace
: Lmfao, in order for me to be wrong yall are creating Jungler "nightmare scenarios" "3 losing lanes!" Thats clearly not what i meant, and yes Map prescence (ganking lanes) Is not the ONLY way to judge a jungler but it is certainly one of the major ones. LMFAO But i love how most of the replies are people trying to make excuses for the jungler, because its gotta be the laners fault right? you didnt just get out jungled, nah its the laners who were wrong. LMFAO
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=00000001000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-15T02:39:29.116+0000) > > Lmfao, in order for me to be wrong yall are creating Jungler "nightmare scenarios" "3 losing lanes!" > > Thats clearly not what i meant, and yes Map prescence (ganking lanes) Is not the ONLY way to judge a jungler but it is certainly one of the major ones. LMFAO > > But i love how most of the replies are people trying to make excuses for the jungler, because its gotta be the laners fault right? you didnt just get out jungled, nah its the laners who were wrong. LMFAO Prime example of a straw-man argument. Clearly no use trying to have even any semblance of discussion with you.
: When im losing lane pretty hard and i type sorry guys I am trying my best to play safe and farm under turret but all of a sudden I get flamed out the wazzoo for not following my opponent when they roam even with spam ping mia. Like i get it its frustrating but at the same time, im more likely to die on the way there since if my opponent is smart, they will hide in river and kill me the instant i try to follow thus feeding them more. Thoughts?
> [{quoted}](name=ÈvilMorty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-11-15T02:29:34.222+0000) > > When im losing lane pretty hard and i type sorry guys I am trying my best to play safe and farm under turret but all of a sudden I get flamed out the wazzoo for not following my opponent when they roam. > Like i get it its frustrating but at the same time, im more likely to die on the way there since if my opponent is smart, they will hide in river and kill me the instant i try to follow thus feeding them more. Thoughts? Use deep river wards to try and spot out roams, spam ping MIA, pick something like TF or Shen that can follow easily with ult once ur lane opponent shows without having to overextend without vision, or you could just pick something that pushes well and punish the enemy mid when they leave lane.
: I mean, if 1 jungler is getting significantly more succesful ganks off and getting ahead b/c of that, wouldn't that be him getting ahead because he's the better jungler?
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tfIsVRdI,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:05:15.424+0000) > > I mean, if 1 jungler is getting significantly more succesful ganks off and getting ahead b/c of that, wouldn't that be him getting ahead because he's the better jungler? Eh, there are plenty of scenarios where this isn't true. If you have 3 losing lanes as a jungler your best bet is to farm up most of the time. If 2/3 of your laners are hard pushed to the opposing laner's tower consistently, the opposing jungler would likely have way more successful ganks. Or if you're playing something farm-heavy like Rengar and the other jungler gets tons of ganks off pre-6, there's nothing you can really do to put pressure out pre-6 on Rengar unless you can set up a brush gank, which is very situational, can only do for 2/3 lanes (and only reliably for botlane) and you usually can only get away with once. EDIT: Plus judging a jungler just off of volume/success of ganks is pretty narrow and not a great metric to judge junglers off of.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Inspiration Keystone Concept: Visionary
This would probably become just about the only picked keystone in pro play, so Riot won't add it.
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, vision neees nerfs because of pro. You cant nerf it for a specific elo. Realistically, it needs another rework. But that wont be for a while.
Edit: off-topic but couldn't find the proper comment to respond to, so I picked a random one Here's something you really don't seem to understand: bronze players have god-awful game knowledge. A plat player, even two years ago will still have substantially better game knowledge than a bronze player now. Bronze players have no clue what wave management is, plat players have a good understanding of wave management. A bronze player will hard lose lane because he doesn't understand when his champion's strong/weak, how to play around cooldowns, or how to manage waves. Plat players even two years ago did. Bronze players, hell even Silver players don't have much of a clue about what objectives to take at what times and what the priority on them is. Plat players do. If you out-lane and out-macro someone then they can't win unless the clearly better player hard throws the game. If you can't even understand something that basic I have no clue why you're even trying to make a case.
Show more

demoted to iron

Level 164 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion