: > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oU0BIKgV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-15T19:31:08.883+0000) > > Then they might wait a year, instead of starting a new account and spending money. That seems like a good thing, if they wait instead of starting a new account then it will actually serve to keep them out of people's games. Less toxicity.
You dont get it. The chinese that own riot want that money, famboy.
Choten (NA)
: Are lane roles taken as information when you send a report in ranked?
: trash ello trash match making go throw ur computer in a dumpster .. waste of my time___pre game repo
: I need to report a scam account
Honestly riot doesnt care.
: Just Played With a Long-Time Botter
Riot doesnt care about bots, as long as they make money.
seanpaull (EUW)
: Change de perma-ban to a 1 year ban ?
Then they might wait a year, instead of starting a new account and spending money.
: I need to speak to a Riot employee
: Of course they make decisions based on money. Just not to the degree that you claim.
Since you cannot prove to what degree a private company does anything, you are in no position to make this statement. Keep mouthing off fanboy. Meanwhile the botting and trolling and account selling continues.
: As a company, Riot has made mistakes in the past that many of us (myself included) have hated them for. But there are many passionate people who work at Riot and care a great deal about this game. You shunt these individuals a terrible disrespect to talk about them this way. The majority of these people are doing it for the game, not for the money. Don't lump every person who works there under your generalized umbrella of corporate greed. Now lets get into it with your argument shall we? > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bVb8pO43,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-15T06:24:11.916+0000) > > You have no idea what their motivations are, and you have no proof of anything. The truth is neither of us have evidence to prove our point. All you've done is speculate from a base assumption that greed drives Riot policies to work against the players' game experience in the interest of profit. > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bVb8pO43,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-15T06:24:11.916+0000) > > Anyone can obviously see that bots are a huge money make for this company, and no way their chinese owners are going to let free money go. There you go trying to present your opinion as the 'obvious' truth when it is in fact just an opinion based in speculation. Take away the speculation and all that's left to your argument is a bunch of poorly crafted logical fallacies, such as below. > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bVb8pO43,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-15T06:24:11.916+0000) > > Keep being a Riot fanboy. It doesn't help your case when you claim that your opponents in argument are biased 'fanboys' and using that to discount their entire argument. If you want to go down that rabbit hole then I can point out that you're obviously bitter and are biased against Riot; so why should anybody believe what you have to say?
With just a few random lines of text I can make you write a book. I love it. This community should thank me for keeping one more trash player out of the game for a few hours per day.
: Sure buddy... sure. Keep telling yourself that. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Keep telling yourself a multi billion dollar company doesnt make decisions based on money, ultimate fanboy mode engaged.
: I stopped ordering pizza recently to save on money. Then everyone started getting banned. Coincidence? I think not. I guess I'm back to ordering pizza. Sorry for the problems everyone.
Its call confirmation bias. OP probably thinks he solved the davinci code or something.
: Should this skip a few tiers of punishment?
> [{quoted}](name=PUG CrazFight,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gBoqB28o,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-14T19:11:11.267+0000) > > So here i am playing nid jungle, and 5 min into the game Our lux mid and Lucain/Naut botlane dies. So i personally believing in camping winning lanes so i try to get me and top fed. This of course then has the mid/bot begin tell me how bad i am, if i would gank there lane it would be ez win, your the worst nid ive ever seen . etc. This is whatever, im playing league im used to this. > > But then the Naut gets extra, and says he will pay to find out were I live, and beat me up. After game he sent me a msg saying the once he found me he would "Kill you dumb mother fucker". - I obviously don't fear for my life, since its the internet people say this all the time, but shouldn't it skip an extra tier since he was saying he would murder me? > > I believe @RiotTantrum has said there is a zero tolerance policy on this kinda stuff. I have had bomb and death threats in game. In multiple games from the same player in fact. Riot did nothing, I know for a fact this person didnt ever get banned because they have new matches listed on op.gg.
Wolfess (NA)
: nah let them pile on the garbo trash talk it will only serve as juicy evidence to justify their punishment especially when they come QQ about it here on boards and they get asked to post their logs/reform card
So you want to increase the toxicity in this game to fulfill your ban fantasy?
: Reports for play?
There is no motivation for them to ban. They want to ban as little as possible. Bans mean less money for the chinese owners.
: Ranked Refunds
Riot doesnt care. Just spend more money and it will be ok.
: No offense, but you have a thread 12 days ago about how you can't play the game anymore because of the behavior, and a thread 3 months ago where you said you were done with the game. I think you need to actively look around for a game to replace league if you don't like it, otherwise you're going to keep coming back (and then complain about it).
Oh hes like the guy who says AFK 10000 times in a match then keeps playing.
Derenick (NA)
: Can you PLEASE make flex que more enjoyable and punish the trolls?
Stop playing flex. More importantly, stop spending money until Riot does something about the trolls.
scazzman (NA)
: can i be punished for this?
This is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. Everyone on this board is dumber for having read it.
: Right, why the f*** am I BANNED?!
It sounds like they banned his champ? Not his account.
: What to do with Ranked trolls
Nothing will be done about it.
: Why the hell are yasuo players so toxic
Yasuo, rivens, vaynes. All the same. They have this carry fantasy that they will get rich in the LCS from all the winning they do... When it doesnt go their way they throw a temper tantrum.
: I understand and agree. Although in this case I think it is just stuff said out of bitterness, not actually a case of trolling for fun. Also I know that witch hunts are terrible, but sometimes I think it would be just (not fair, but just) to allow people to be 'voted off the island' and forced to reform or leave the boards community. Only in cases of really poor behavior.
Get over yourself fanboy. The majority of the people know what is going on here, you just choose to live blind and ignore it in your fantasy world. Since the real people outnumber the fanboy fantasy people, it is highly likely that the vote would end in my favor.
: Broken record much? They do not _intentionally_ ignore bots just to make more money. And most certainly they do not do it out of lack of care for the player-base.
Keep being a Riot fanboy. You have no idea what their motivations are, and you have no proof of anything. Anyone can obviously see that bots are a huge money make for this company, and no way their chinese owners are going to let free money go.
Zaryelle (NA)
: CS Bots?
Its to get max XP and IP out of matches. They are for leveling up and then selling the accounts in bulk. Riot doesnt care. They will let the accounts level up, be sold, and they will wait for people to spend money on them. Then they will "find out" or "catch" or "find a new way to detect bots" and ban them. Money first though. In the mean time, you suffer.
: A chat restriction in the path to either reformation or more punishment (and eventual ban).
Keep up the ban fantasy. I just had a blitz die 30 times in 42 minutes. After each death he would cuss out the team for "not helping" in all chat (blatantly running into towers, grouped enemies). His match history doesnt have a lot of games per day, but it has 0/20-50 for the past 2 weeks solid. Keep up the ban fantasy, it just doesnt happen.
Araethas (NA)
: Thank you Riot
Guy is still online, he told me he got 5 game chat restriction. So much for your ban fantasy.
: Had a guy that went disco nunu because our top banned fiora...
Please form thoughts into sentences, or take the required amount of your medications.
zafey (NA)
: after one and a half years of playing ranked, I finally get to silver, but ...
Wait until you get to higher in silver and everything thinks they deserve to be gold but you are holding them back.... it only gets worse from here.
: bots bots everywhere
> [{quoted}](name=warofsilver,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mUEEV1iE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-13T03:02:25.662+0000) > > i made a smurf account and i have to say im pretty disappointed with the amount of bots in my low level games all of my 3v3s and aram games have been affected by them with at least one bot (though im on like game ten) is riot content with people botting all these games? They are in fact, content. More accounts means more money. People eventually buy those botted accounts at level 30, play them for a while as smurfs or whatever then spend money on them. Sure they may eventually get "caught" and banned, but then they buy another level 30 botted account and spend money on that. Riot knows about this during the entire bot process from level 1-30, but they have no reason to terminate an account which may provide income. In short, income > your inconvenience.
: If Someone Threatens to Feed or AFK in Pre-game, Take a Screenshot and Send A Ticket to Support
> [{quoted}](name=Ewok Berserkers,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Oolgesek,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-13T05:31:31.181+0000) > > Paraphrased from xX aZ3R0n Xx's earlier comment. > Does Riot already have a system set up to handle this? You send in a screenshot ->they check the chat log -> guy is temp banned, and you have your queue dodge *expunged*. Seems like swift and easy justice. > And **IF** it exists, why haven't I heard of it in the last 5 years? More bans = less money. Anything that produces more bans = less money. Less money = bad. Anything that produces more bans = not happening.
: Serious answer?** Because Riot lets him.** Riot knows he's doing it. They collect every chat. That's a lot of chat logs tied to each individual account. REmember, every time you enter something into chat, it is recorded with your name, the time, and the game. Heck, Riot could create code to search through peoples chat log history and tell them exactly how many times they've said "f\*\*\*" going back as far as their servers save the logs (like 6 months?). They could write code to filter through all the chat logs, and feed them the logs of people who are very abusive, and probably do. But they allow that guy to keep doing it. Why? More players = more money, more filtering = more complaining from salty players, and more bans means more support dealing with those people. **TL;DR Riot is not willing to spend the resources, since more bans means less money anyway**
This is what ive been saying all along, for a very long time. The board mods and riot employees are quick to post "Citation Needed" and "No proof of this" - but they provide zero proof of the opposite. They all try to claim Riot doesnt make decisions based on money... LOL can anyone name a billion dollar company that doesnt? Outside of fantasy fanboy land that is.
: > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rUd7nuIA,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-04-12T18:07:36.278+0000) > > Did they win after agreeing that they have no rights in the ToS? If you can prove negligence then it doesn't matter what you signed or agreed upon, the courts can still rule in your favor. Sadly proving negligence online is a lot harder than proving something happened irl. On a side note......its not like riot is going to announce lawsuits that they have lost or settled lol.
They dont need to announce anything, they are all a matter of public record. But there arent any, because the ToS will defeat any lawyer you can hire. The filing fees alone are probably higher than the "value" of most players accounts.
: Can someone explain why people are allowed to spam "KYS" every game without punishment?
Those are paying customers. No reason to cut off sources of income.
: Permanent ban
> [{quoted}](name=Deathparadize,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KleKYslP,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-12T22:06:05.774+0000) > > So ''riot'' can i know why i am i banned?, the first time for nothing ... you should unban me or give me my money when i payed in league.... you really should if you dont want i want you to unban my account or suspend him for one years ... if permanent ban give my money ty I suggest practicing forming sentences, prior to submitting a support ticket. If you can argue a logical rational case in the form of somewhat proper english you may have a chance.
: Its only normals...
: I hope people in China realize that everyone in America is outraged about United Airlines.
Oh Look, the truth comes out. Any other SJW's wanna cry racism? (Remember kids, facts are racist when you dont like them) Dude has been paying for intimate encounters with men in motels, caught multiple times, medical license pulled by the state, now he makes a living off gambling. Probably pulled this stunt looking for a lawsuit payday. http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/
: So I addressed your question and apologize for being rude, and you ignore the actual content of my argument in favor of insulting me in numerous ways, and acting aloof and arrogant. Then you make assumptions about me, and use them as a basis to claim I know nothing and call me a fanboy. When you read, are you seeking to understand the ideas represented or are you just looking for more ammunition to prove your superiority? On the topic of my knowledge: If you bothered to look up the topics I mention in the actual content of my argument that you didn't bother to read, you would have seen what I'm talking about. I know my shit. About calling me a fanboy: I hate some things about Riot. I strongly disagree with some of their balance decisions. But they do not govern all of their decisions out of greed. **You aren't arguing to convince others or arguing to learn, all you seem to care about is trying to prove yourself superior to others.** Riot does not implement loot like you say here. They don't bait you into it, people who choose to buy crates/keys are unlocking content they don't have *part* of yet. And it's easy enough to use without spending money. If Riot only cared about profit they would have made it so you could only access it by spending money. I got two project skins for free without spending any money on the loot system. It is accessible and not gamble-bait. You want evidence of gambling-baiting go look at how the loot drop system for Warframe works. We aren't even arguing about the original topic anymore. Come back when you have a valid point to make on that subject and stop wasting my time. Oh wait, you already made it. > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2EZHc3k4,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2017-04-12T19:20:38.047+0000) > > The real problem is that riot will not stop the people from leveling up accounts using bots. Stopping that would force humans to level up accounts. So really all you're doing now is trying to exert superiority unnecessarily over others. You are a rude person. I'm done interacting with you.
This is sad really. You really did not understand the content in your psych classes. I guess you missed the class on ego or something.... So I am supposedly trying to "exert superiority" or something? If that is the case, why have I never spoken about anyone personally... myself, you, anyone... only Riot. Nice try though, you played the fake victim quite well. I would suggest moving on to broadway with that act.
: > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rBj8Zt4v,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-12T19:50:14.440+0000) > > Wow bro, you have over 30 straight days of crying on the forums. > > Have you achieved any result with it so far? 30 days? where did you buy your crack. i need some to bring my intelligence down to your level.
I bought it here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/leaugesbane Go there and scroll. and keep scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling. Its actually been 4 months, i said 30 days to cut you a break. Next in line please.
: > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2EZHc3k4,comment-id=00000002000100000000,timestamp=2017-04-12T20:01:28.641+0000) > > And where is your evidence to back up your fantasy? > > Oh you do not have any? I literally referenced what was implemented in Overwatch to counteract toxic chat. My ideas are based on behavioral psychology, a proven technique that can modify and improve people's behaviors. See Behavior Extinction and Operant Conditioning. **Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you for saying "Greed guides Riot in policy decisions."** But I've had enough of that crap when I was growing up at home and my parent would get bitter and talk shit about people and companies with no basis claiming it was because they are greedy. While this is true in some cases, it does not apply to everything. Riot has shown time and again that they make decisions based on the game, and not just on money. If they only cared about money they would never have implemented the loot system with keys and chests. They have even said they had to reign it in because they would have stopped being able to function as a business, but they didn't remove it just limited it.
Your home life had / has nothing to do with me, thanks for bringing it up though. Might want to use your psychology knowledge to look into why you are bringing up your home life to strangers on the internet. You are so Naive. The loot system... LOL. It is called gambling. Give someone 75% of something (or the idea that they have 75% of it) and let them buy the rest. But package extras in that rest bundle, and get them to just keep on buying. You supposedly have knowledge of behavior psychology, but have failed to see this. So either that knowledge is a lie, or you are such a hardcore fanboy you chose not to see it. So lets dig into this making decisions for the game (LOL) - if that is the case, why did they sell the entire company to a chinese investment firm? Keep living in your fantasy.
: Support/Mid Fiddlesticks is one of the most oppressive things in this game
Bot lane, shaco support owns him. If you suspect fiddle mid, sion owns him. Of course that doesnt stop your trash team from feeding him. The last time i owned a fiddle with sion mid, i took the mid inhib at 16 min flat. Fiddle abandoned lane and killed my team with auto attacks..... while they stood still.
: Oh yeah, I should note that this program doesn't interact with the League client in any way, and so is not a danger to your account. It is not a modification of the game or its files, it doesn't read the game's memory, it doesn't give you any advantage in game.
This could be incorrect. According to that little info note before game, toxic players lose some % more games than non toxic players. By doing this, you are removing your ability to be toxic, which is a huge advantage to your team. If people stop getting banned for cussing in chat, those people will stop buying all the same content twice from Riot. Looks like a ban is coming for you, comrade.
: Now I have a Kalista Top on my team... and people say elo hell doesn't exist
This is typical. As long as riot makes money, everything is ok. Its not about you, its about them sending money to their chinese overlords.
: Help
Step 1: Attempt to form a sentence - so we can understand what you are failing to communicate Step 2: If you are not qualified to diagnose your technical issue, hire someone who is
: RITO your behavior system sucks
They dont care. The only purpose here is people spending money so they can forward it to their chinese overlords.
: > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2EZHc3k4,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2017-04-12T19:20:38.047+0000) > > You are correct. Once in a while you can find 100 lvl 30 accounts on ebay for $75. That is 75 cents per account. > > The real problem is that riot will not stop the people from leveling up accounts using bots. Stopping that would force humans to level up accounts. Even at chinese labor prices, it wouldnt be worth it to blatantly troll and lose an account because it would cost a lot more than 75 cents. I agree that bots are a problem, people should be made to level their own accounts when they start on a new account. This is a big problem that does circumvent the system. > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2EZHc3k4,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2017-04-12T19:20:38.047+0000) > > Riot does not want to stop this problem because some people who purchase those accounts purchase RP, so there is no reason to cut off some paying customers just because you are occasionally inconvenienced. Money coming into Riot is the most important thing here, especially since the chinese took majority ownership. > > Do not seek the answer to a problem they are not willing to solve, because it goes against their financial interests. When I grow up will my tin-foil hat look as big and shiny as yours? You make that claim without a shred of evidence to back it up. Riot does not avoid bans to keep paying customers. They avoid bans to keep from wrongly punishing players.
And where is your evidence to back up your fantasy? Oh you do not have any?
: > [{quoted}](name=destinedaboss,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rBj8Zt4v,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-04-12T19:40:31.641+0000) > > Too bad you dont have 1500 english lessons. ty for proving the point with this reply
Wow bro, you have over 30 straight days of crying on the forums. Have you achieved any result with it so far?
Zached (NA)
: Someone Tell me if this is toxic enough for chat restriciton because i thought this was trash talkin
Didnt even bother reading it, but anything that long is usually a ban. Wait, what? Apparently you said the N word, but you didnt, but its in the chat log.... Right, sure kid.
: > [{quoted}](name=DemonCrow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rBj8Zt4v,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-12T12:05:35.434+0000) > > I'm just wondering that i should report someone for AFK farming and not helping out team in future game. Especially AFK jungler farming entire game. its why i have my chat restrictions right now im new so i have no idea how to stage a come back on a losing team and instead of teaching anything they troll and flame and then wonder why i throw my hands up. worst part is im usually better then them and they have 1500 games this season =[
Too bad you dont have 1500 english lessons.
: Bots
> [{quoted}](name=OptionsThe2nd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YooZ7rdE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-12T06:29:37.630+0000) > > Anyone else getting tired of RIots lack of proper security that would prevent botting programs in aram? Why is this such a hard thing for you guys to correct its called increase network security and make the game actually register physical mouse clicks really isn't that hard to program into your game especially as a MULTI-BILLION $$$ COMPANY! FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME I HAVEN'T HAD ANY FUN PLAYING ARAM BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riot doesnt care. And here is why. Those accounts are all collected together and sold in bulk. The buyers of those accounts then spend money on them. Maybe they got their old account banned, maybe they wanted a quick smurf. Who knows who cares. But here is thousands of lvl 30 accounts ready to go, and paying customers are gobbling them up and spending money on them. The chinese in control of Riot will not allow them to cut off access to paying customers. This will not stop, it fits right into their business model, which is to collect the maximum amount of money through any means necessary.
: PERMA BAN ON MAIN
Bro you got perma'd over an aram game? Why not just alt + F4?
Show more

destinedaboss

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion