Rioter Comments
: When you spot someone building tank items in urf
I tried AP Shyvanna MY GOD I KNEW IT WAS GOOD BUT NOT THIS GOOD https://blitz.gg/lol/match/na1/destroyer22719/2969792743
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:37}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:161}} : "...………………" ~~Only including sona cause she cant talk lol~~
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6uANRtXa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T01:23:47.047+0000) > > {{champion:37}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:161}} : "...………………" > > ~~Only including sona cause she cant talk lol~~ They didn't get nerfs to their healing/shielding
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:63}} {{item:3145}} Delete the meme and nobody here has to lose 80% of their health in one rotation
> [{quoted}](name=5or6stores,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6uANRtXa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-01T01:54:03.780+0000) > > {{champion:63}} {{item:3145}} Delete the meme and nobody here has to lose 80% of their health in one rotation {{champion:7}} {{item:3146}} delete this meme about deleting memes so this meme won't be deleted and you won't lose 100% of your health in one rotation
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: Riot, if you want money, there are a lot of things we'd be willing to buy...
Announcers and Unique Taunts I might buy. But most of the stuff is already there for free or available.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: good. *maybe* this'll be a wakeup call, but i doubt it. @ least if they dont fix their shit they'll keep facing their neglect until they run dry.
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2019-01-20T20:43:44.148+0000) > > good. *maybe* this'll be a wakeup call, but i doubt it. @ least if they dont fix their shit they'll keep facing their neglect until they run dry. I am not a business expert but this will really affect the owner more than the company itself. If Riot goes bankrupt they have Tencent to get their back. SO probably not a wakeup call :(
Arakadia (NA)
: Except your meme is literally wrong because Pajama Guardian skins weren't sold at a higher price. And they were literally 1350 skins worth of content. If you already bought the first skin, then you effectively already bought the particles, which leaves Pajama Guardian skins being new models and textures which are 750 skins. And the discount you get from already owning the original SG skins makes the Pajama skins cost 750. It literally could not be more fair. You get a new splashart and everything a 1350 skin would give.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fA03fbP0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-20T22:00:11.815+0000) > > Except your meme is literally wrong because Pajama Guardian skins weren't sold at a higher price. And they were literally 1350 skins worth of content. If you already bought the first skin, then you effectively already bought the particles, which leaves Pajama Guardian skins being new models and textures which are 750 skins. And the discount you get from already owning the original SG skins makes the Pajama skins cost 750. > > It literally could not be more fair. You get a new splashart and everything a 1350 skin would give. I was refering to prestigue skisn
Jchum (NA)
: I posted this on r/ireliamains about an hour ago, I thought it would be funny to post it here.
Rioter Comments
: Knowing Riot Games they will start doing scummy shit like not giving refunds, doubling the prices, and possibly make it pay to play. Then they will ditch when the game is basically dead. That is my thought, but they don't have any other games, only one in the making so im confused as to their plan.
> [{quoted}](name=Bμbble Butt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-20T03:15:53.000+0000) > > Knowing Riot Games they will start doing scummy shit like not giving refunds, doubling the prices, and possibly make it pay to play. Then they will ditch when the game is basically dead. That is my thought, but they don't have any other games, only one in the making so im confused as to their plan. Riot is going to put the "s" in their name with another game https://www.pcgamesn.com/legends-of-runeterra. Little is known, only that they trademarked some new shit.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=destroyer22719,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:27:30.613+0000) > > OH, if you look at the top, it gave you the source, superdata > https://www.superdataresearch.com/market-data/market-brief-year-in-review/ That's still a 3rd party. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} *** This is the best I can find about them: [Super Data](https://www.superdataresearch.com/our-team/) They claim they have a partership with Tencent, but how much can they actually know about Tencent/Riot/League in particular?
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T01:58:28.620+0000) > > That's still a 3rd party. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > *** > This is the best I can find about them: [Super Data](https://www.superdataresearch.com/our-team/) > > They claim they have a partership with Tencent, but how much can they actually know about Tencent/Riot/League in particular? how does the world bank know the economy of every country despite the fact that they aren't a government agency in any country?
DaBooosh (NA)
: In what way is Riot greedy? I honestly don't understand How in the world have you jumped to this conclusion?
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-20T01:13:12.821+0000) > > In what way is Riot greedy? > I honestly don't understand > How in the world have you jumped to this conclusion? Oh, come the fuck on. Have you seen the prestige tokens? PAYING OVER A HUNDRED BUCKS FOR A RETEXTURED $10 skin.
: Keep being greedy. What else can be expected from a company with Marc Merrill still at the head?
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:05:12.063+0000) > > Keep being greedy. > > What else can be expected from a company with Marc Merrill still at the head? OH, if you look at the top, it gave you the source, superdata https://www.superdataresearch.com/market-data/market-brief-year-in-review/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot is the next EA. Did you know league is now a sport in my P.E class? Everyone calls each other noobs and the bullying is much more serious now.
> [{quoted}](name=Snarf of thunder,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QXKTB9RR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T19:32:51.215+0000) > > Riot is the next EA. Did you know league is now a sport in my P.E class? Everyone calls each other noobs and the bullying is much more serious now. hold up, i'm coming to your school. where is it?
Mogwai23 (NA)
: There is making money then there is gouging people. When the term making money is used it means that you are making a percentage above the cost of what is cost to provide the service or product. That number varies from company to company product to product. The scenario here is that we have a company making like 12430897326491872364% profit which is dishonorable. I'm not saying they should take it to the ridiculous extreme your saying where you either make SHIT tons of money or non at all. I'm saying that there prices are beyond unfair and to say otherwise is dishonorable. They NEED to sell skins at amazing huge prices. No we do not have to buy stuff, but on the other side of this coin, they don't have to practice shady business. A fair price for a fair product. Not your who gives a fuck what happens so long as they become a billion dollar company that doesnt give a fuck about its player base beyond their wallets and their pro players. Like I said its the same mentality the medical industry, big data, and big companies have these days. Your more a mark zuckerberg than a mother theresa. Get my profit margin up at any cost and lie lie lie. Not saying your lying exactly, but your orbiting mentality of these kinds of folk.
> [{quoted}](name=Mogwai23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oyx9xy1c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-10T05:39:16.350+0000) > > There is making money then there is gouging people. When the term making money is used it means that you are making a percentage above the cost of what is cost to provide the service or product. That number varies from company to company product to product. The scenario here is that we have a company making like 12430897326491872364% profit which is dishonorable. I'm not saying they should take it to the ridiculous extreme your saying where you either make SHIT tons of money or non at all. I'm saying that there prices are beyond unfair and to say otherwise is dishonorable. They NEED to sell skins at amazing huge prices. No we do not have to buy stuff, but on the other side of this coin, they don't have to practice shady business. A fair price for a fair product. Not your who gives a fuck what happens so long as they become a billion dollar company that doesnt give a fuck about its player base beyond their wallets and their pro players. Like I said its the same mentality the medical industry, big data, and big companies have these days. Your more a mark zuckerberg than a mother theresa. Get my profit margin up at any cost and lie lie lie. Not saying your lying exactly, but your orbiting mentality of these kinds of folk. Listen, I'm fine with someone like amazon using my data to make suggestions. That's something I'm perfectly chill with. But facebook and google just take user data to some next level. Business is looking bad for a lot of gaming companies these days, bathesda, ea, activision/blizzard, apple (appstore, even though that's not where the big bucks come in)
Mogwai23 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mogwai23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oyx9xy1c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-10T05:39:16.350+0000) > > There is making money then there is gouging people. When the term making money is used it means that you are making a percentage above the cost of what is cost to provide the service or product. That number varies from company to company product to product. The scenario here is that we have a company making like 12430897326491872364% profit which is dishonorable. I'm not saying they should take it to the ridiculous extreme your saying where you either make SHIT tons of money or non at all. I'm saying that there prices are beyond unfair and to say otherwise is dishonorable. They NEED to sell skins at amazing huge prices. No we do not have to buy stuff, but on the other side of this coin, they don't have to practice shady business. A fair price for a fair product. Not your who gives a fuck what happens so long as they become a billion dollar company that doesnt give a fuck about its player base beyond their wallets and their pro players. Like I said its the same mentality the medical industry, big data, and big companies have these days. Your more a mark zuckerberg than a mother theresa. Get my profit margin up at any cost and lie lie lie. Not saying your lying exactly, but your orbiting mentality of these kinds of folk. I'm sure you saw the video about how enough is never enough and they are moving into making comic books and are hooking up with marvel to do so. Well if a single piece of art and a game skin costs players like 15 bucks each what do you think a physical full color comic will cost? 200 dollars? going with your make the money thinking
> [{quoted}](name=Mogwai23,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oyx9xy1c,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-10T05:45:24.256+0000) > > I'm sure you saw the video about how enough is never enough and they are moving into making comic books and are hooking up with marvel to do so. Well if a single piece of art and a game skin costs players like 15 bucks each what do you think a physical full color comic will cost? 200 dollars? going with your make the money thinking listen, I'd pay for something that the people who made the product put the work in for the money.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=destroyer22719,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oyx9xy1c,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T01:52:30.746+0000) > > I'm not complaining about league _making_ money. I'm complaining _how_ league is making money. Through retexturing and selling them at the same or even more difficult to obtain. I miss the old, releasing good skins, kda, ultimate skins, etc. If it’s making them money, what’s wrong with it? I’ll admit that some of the recent skins don’t fit my fancy, but they obviously fit some people’s fancy because League is making them - there have been occasions that a skin hasn’t been released because Riot’s in-house testing showed it not to be liked by anyone. If you don’t like it - simply don’t buy it. The better argument here would be about the “event pass” system Riot has, but even then I think that’s a perfectly legitimate way to make money - they’re charging for additional content still.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oyx9xy1c,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T01:59:54.154+0000) > > If it’s making them money, what’s wrong with it? I’ll admit that some of the recent skins don’t fit my fancy, but they obviously fit some people’s fancy because League is making them - there have been occasions that a skin hasn’t been released because Riot’s in-house testing showed it not to be liked by anyone. > > If you don’t like it - simply don’t buy it. The better argument here would be about the “event pass” system Riot has, but even then I think that’s a perfectly legitimate way to make money - they’re charging for additional content still. the passes OMG don't get me started "~~claim~~ buy tockens"
rujitra (NA)
: I mean, the goal of **every** business is to make money. So yeah, Riot is going to attempt to get players to purchase added content for money - they need to make money. However, League is and will for at least the foreseeable future remain free. Every *necessary* and *advantageous* piece of content (i.e. mastery points, champions, etc) is available for free through play.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Oyx9xy1c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T01:49:22.504+0000) > > I mean, the goal of **every** business is to make money. So yeah, Riot is going to attempt to get players to purchase added content for money - they need to make money. > > However, League is and will for at least the foreseeable future remain free. Every *necessary* and *advantageous* piece of content (i.e. mastery points, champions, etc) is available for free through play. I'm not complaining about league _making_ money. I'm complaining _how_ league is making money. Through retexturing and selling them at the same or even more difficult to obtain. I miss the old, releasing good skins, kda, ultimate skins, etc.
Rioter Comments
: Please revert Taliyah.
I played taliyah jungle after her recent "changes", HOLY SHIT I ALMOST DIED TO GROMP. LIterally Taliyah support is the only thing I find viable. Taliyah mid wave clear too trash and jungle don't get me started.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [LEAKED FOOTAGE] Riot Employees insane reaction after playing first ranked game! ( NOT CLICKBAIT ! )
speaking of lee sin support. One time I was smurfing in EU. I was cassi mid against yass. I started feeding. and this lux started hard pinging me for feeding. and I'm like "bitch yer against the easiest matchup ever, yer against fucknig lee sin support."
: [LEAKED FOOTAGE] Riot Employees insane reaction after playing first ranked game! ( NOT CLICKBAIT ! )
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: We want your ideas to improve the Boards!
you should arange the ss, items, champs, as well as line spacing for them also to be the same and a thread for "builds" as well as icons for mastery points, ranks, and a larger variety for emotes on not just champions but minions, neutral objectives, etc.
Wuks (NA)
: We want your ideas to improve the Boards!
add stuff like "veteran players" , "well known players", as well as your elo in front of peoples names to actually make you a "celebrity"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

destroyer22719

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion