Rygee (NA)
: It's 100% NOT RNG and it seriously needs to be fixed
There are WAY to much units making it harder to get 3 stars and that fucking sucks.
Sirsir (NA)
: I have seen literally no complaints about those items. But while we're on the subject, I personally think Tear is a bit too good at its job on mages like Ryze and Cass. 10% off mana costs, especially THEIR mana costs, is pretty big... They buy Tear and complete Manaflow Band and their early game limit is pretty much gone. To see Awe on Tear go down to like 5-7% would be kinda nice, and not affect most of its other users that much.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpJZgj4k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T18:23:50.266+0000) > > I have seen literally no complaints about those items. > > But while we're on the subject, I personally think Tear is a bit too good at its job on mages like Ryze and Cass. 10% off mana costs, especially THEIR mana costs, is pretty big... They buy Tear and complete Manaflow Band and their early game limit is pretty much gone. To see Awe on Tear go down to like 5-7% would be kinda nice, and not affect most of its other users that much. People complain about its existance being less diverse than other items and only built on ezreal. https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/riot-eliminates-double-tear-ezreal-but-problems-with-manamune-remain https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/rework-remove-5-items
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=destroyer22719,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIWxKuji,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T02:53:02.964+0000) > With the release of Kleptomancy {{champion:41}} and {{champion:81}} dominated the meta, however with that removed what will happen with Ezreal? Thats just a flat out lie gankplank is terrible with klepto and is much better abusing grasp. Expect Ezreal to get compensation buffs as he got many nerfs when klepto was released.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AIWxKuji,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:20:01.493+0000) > > With the release of Kleptomancy {{champion:41}} and {{champion:81}} dominated the meta, however with that removed what will happen with Ezreal? > > Thats just a flat out lie gankplank is terrible with klepto and is much better abusing grasp. > > Expect Ezreal to get compensation buffs as he got many nerfs when klepto was released. Excuse me? That champ literally dominated the entire lane when it was just released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfLMvVAHqkM
Rioter Comments
: theyre adding a support item with ad and hp for pyke players only
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Slaiyer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-20T01:10:11.567+0000) > > theyre adding a support item with ad and hp for pyke players only And now senna
: Statistically... possible. Realistically, insanely implausible. Imagine being the one who succeeded though? The excitement would be beyond imagination, until buddy who bought the card reported that it didn't work and Riot revoked the points from your account haha
> [{quoted}](name=Environmentalist,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UYAIieEv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-16T03:46:25.900+0000) > > Statistically... possible. > Realistically, insanely implausible. > > Imagine being the one who succeeded though? The excitement would be beyond imagination, until buddy who bought the card reported that it didn't work and Riot revoked the points from your account haha according to the terms and service Riot will not reimburse the gift card if it is used unauthorized.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: No, i don't think that's possible From what i've heard, when you purchase the gift card, it gets activated Before that, the code doesn't work
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UYAIieEv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T01:17:04.907+0000) > > No, i don't think that's possible > From what i've heard, when you purchase the gift card, it gets activated > Before that, the code doesn't work There is a window between the care being activated and the card being used. Sometimes the buyer won't use the code instantly and that is a window you can use to randomly guess a code.
: Senna: Broken or Not Broken? (poll)
I feel like she is okay; okay enough that the game won't come to an end if nothing is done about her next patch. I played her a lot and a huge weakness is her incredibly slow attack speed. If you are behind, any other ADC's AA is stronger and has a higher attack speed than you. Her shield is roughly the size of most enchanter's shield on her ultimate. Her Q is actually on-par with other supportive healing abilities. She has a versatile build, and a fun and diverse playstyle. I like her.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=NuggetMilk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pT8dLtki,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-15T04:47:29.701+0000) > > Lmao the classic "My problem is worse so you're not allowed to complain about yours" approach. You may be suffering, but don't act like your issue is the only one that matters. I don't think he ever meant to do away with other complaints... Pretty sure he really just meant (time to complain about a NEW client problem) or else he would've had a rant in the actual post about other complainers... You took him too literal.
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pT8dLtki,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-15T18:48:24.848+0000) > > I don't think he ever meant to do away with other complaints... Pretty sure he really just meant (time to complain about a NEW client problem) or else he would've had a rant in the actual post about other complainers... > You took him too literal. Exactly, please let's worry about opening the client first.
: Yup, I just posted a complaint about it about 10 minutes ago!
> [{quoted}](name=erotic sausage,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pT8dLtki,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T01:43:18.550+0000) > > Yup, I just posted a complaint about it about 10 minutes ago! Wow, so it's not just me eh? My friend can't even launch the game when after matchmaking lol.
Rioter Comments
: YouTube is planning on banning everyone who uses Adblock software
I'm not explicitly saying you're wrong. But Youtube's terms and services says they will deny service to anyone that's not "commercially available" that is insanely vague and broad. So you could be right; or wrong. People believe this refers to CC that doesn't generate enough profit but adblock users could also be excused as "commercially unavailable"
: League of legends client completly broken
Your client opens on the first click?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I'd trade a Garen nerf for a Jax nerf anytime
Garen is much worse. With Jax you can pick someone like Fiora. With Garen not even a ranged champion can counter him because of his insane tankyness. There is no counterplay with Garen.
Rioter Comments
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
Tencent is the OWNER of riot games. When people say "Hong Kong" we all know the first thing that comes to our minds. Recently stumbled accrossed this article too: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2019/03/28/commentary/world-commentary/worried-huawei-take-closer-look-tencent/. So I am honestly, yes disapointed. But not surprised at all for this censorship.
: Whats up y'all. Its my lunch break again, wanna chat?
What were yall thinking with those blitzcrank buffs?
Rioter Comments
: at the very least her ult should. it's just a superior headshot.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NFg4r5ff,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-01T21:27:53.932+0000) > > at the very least her ult should. it's just a superior headshot. Caitlyn's headshot does more damage than her ultimate once you hit 3 items.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The only exception is that those supports you mentioned (minus Pyke) are much more likely to either get caught or get poked out of the lane. Meanwhile Morgana has a Q, which roots you for ages and the pool, which is surprisingly a good poking tool if you can manage your mana. Prior to Pyke, she was the most hated champion on the Support role because of her kit and damage. I'm sorry, you might feel she is weak, but I like that I don't have to face her every game, because other picks have become much more viable since then. And I'm not saying I don't know how to play against her, but every game against her is an agony. And no, Pyke isn't played that much, in fact to this day you are more likely to see Morgana than Pyke.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-29T23:28:18.268+0000) > > The only exception is that those supports you mentioned (minus Pyke) are much more likely to either get caught or get poked out of the lane. Meanwhile Morgana has a Q, which roots you for ages and the pool, which is surprisingly a good poking tool if you can manage your mana. Prior to Pyke, she was the most hated champion on the Support role because of her kit and damage. I'm sorry, you might feel she is weak, but I like that I don't have to face her every game, because other picks have become much more viable since then. And I'm not saying I don't know how to play against her, but every game against her is an agony. And no, Pyke isn't played that much, in fact to this day you are more likely to see Morgana than Pyke. Pyke is borderline cancer. His kit is impossible to punish. And a single good ulti on a teamfight turns everyone in your team into bill gates. Morgana ACTUALLY has rough matchups. {{champion:43}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}} . Whereas engage supports like {{champion:89}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:111}} only have 1 counter. And that's her. But with the decreased blackshield nerf they can easily burst her down. These champions are constantly getting more and more buffs to the point where even she can't deal with them and that's unhealthy for the support role.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: She has 45% ban rate , the 4th most banned champion after {{champion:555}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:157}} She should not get buffed
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-29T19:13:40.465+0000) > > She has 45% ban rate , the 4th most banned champion after {{champion:555}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:157}} > She should not get buffed Support mains ban her because those who play naut, leona, pyke, and blitz just ban her and BOOM their lane is a free win.
: Morgana needs buffs but not her shield/ She needs that pool nerf reverted Slaughtering morgana support literally ruined her as a mid laner, which is what she originally was.
> [{quoted}](name=Purple Angel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:46:55.418+0000) > > Morgana needs buffs but not her shield/ > > She needs that pool nerf reverted > > Slaughtering morgana support literally ruined her as a mid laner, which is what she originally was. I certainly do believe W needs to be buffed. But her E is what brings counter to OP supports. Now that the shield is reduced they can destroy it.
Rioter Comments
Tailypo (NA)
: I dont understand the meme :(
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6Ru0ELNg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-07T19:21:01.225+0000) > > I dont understand the meme :( In the rework Aatrox teased varus for not having two a's in his name like Aatrox and Rhaast like the other darkins.
Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
Nubrac I 1000% agree with you. First off, you weren't trolling you were taking the game seriously and tried your best. It baffles me how Riot doesn't ban people who are _intentionally_ intentionally feeding yet bans you all because he was a streamer and got his voice heard louder than people who actually did it in a fair process of actually pressing the "report" button.
: I guess it will take some time before they will add more music to K/DA, if they do it at all. The skin roadmap told us that they want to experiment with more music based skin lines this year, since K/DA has been such a huge success. So I guess there is another band coming our way with their own music, K/DA has to pass the spotlight for some time.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=mHUAR7zE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:02:54.674+0000) > > I guess it will take some time before they will add more music to K/DA, if they do it at all. > > The skin roadmap told us that they want to experiment with more music based skin lines this year, since K/DA has been such a huge success. So I guess there is another band coming our way with their own music, K/DA has to pass the spotlight for some time. If I am being honest with you there probably never is going to be. They'd have to get all the 4 artists back if they even want to. On top of that K/DA was made in honour of the World Championship opening ceremony because it is from Korea.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
Sivir has been dominant with a strong laning phase, strong utility, strong wave clear, strong late game, and does well in every matchup.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: meanwhile ---> {{champion:79}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}}
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iwcRFf7c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:49:08.038+0000) > > meanwhile ---> {{champion:79}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{champion:104}} {{item:2051}}
: when your parents think your straight but dont know you own all the chromas for Pool party {{champion:104}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=067YJ5gc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:07:06.675+0000) > > when your parents think your straight but dont know you own all the chromas for Pool party {{champion:104}} > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Or pool party taric chromas
: Tfw I own every MF skin for.... reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=067YJ5gc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:19:44.443+0000) > > Tfw I own every MF skin for.... reasons. Wait, laughing fish commented on my meme :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A Patch in the Right Direction!
For some fucking reason Janna got nerfed. Fam she is one of the wrost enchanters right now.
Rioter Comments
: Champs without mana should not have ability to poke
: Please don't go through with these Janna changes
I like the part where her E cooldown gets reduced by slows and knockup will reduce her CD. It rewards more skilled Janna mains who can land Q snipes. But I agree I am perfectly happy with W max Janna.
Show more

destroyer22719

Level 99 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion