: I guess it will take some time before they will add more music to K/DA, if they do it at all. The skin roadmap told us that they want to experiment with more music based skin lines this year, since K/DA has been such a huge success. So I guess there is another band coming our way with their own music, K/DA has to pass the spotlight for some time.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=mHUAR7zE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:02:54.674+0000) > > I guess it will take some time before they will add more music to K/DA, if they do it at all. > > The skin roadmap told us that they want to experiment with more music based skin lines this year, since K/DA has been such a huge success. So I guess there is another band coming our way with their own music, K/DA has to pass the spotlight for some time. If I am being honest with you there probably never is going to be. They'd have to get all the 4 artists back if they even want to. On top of that K/DA was made in honour of the World Championship opening ceremony because it is from Korea.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
Sivir has been dominant with a strong laning phase, strong utility, strong wave clear, strong late game, and does well in every matchup.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: meanwhile ---> {{champion:79}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}}
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iwcRFf7c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:49:08.038+0000) > > meanwhile ---> {{champion:79}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{champion:104}} {{item:2051}}
: when your parents think your straight but dont know you own all the chromas for Pool party {{champion:104}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=067YJ5gc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:07:06.675+0000) > > when your parents think your straight but dont know you own all the chromas for Pool party {{champion:104}} > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Or pool party taric chromas
: Tfw I own every MF skin for.... reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=067YJ5gc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:19:44.443+0000) > > Tfw I own every MF skin for.... reasons. Wait, laughing fish commented on my meme :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: A Patch in the Right Direction!
For some fucking reason Janna got nerfed. Fam she is one of the wrost enchanters right now.
Rioter Comments
: Champs without mana should not have ability to poke
: Please don't go through with these Janna changes
I like the part where her E cooldown gets reduced by slows and knockup will reduce her CD. It rewards more skilled Janna mains who can land Q snipes. But I agree I am perfectly happy with W max Janna.
Rioter Comments
GankLord (NA)
: Riot Matching: I'm about to end this mans entire promos
> [{quoted}](name=GankLord,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jERfdmHg,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:30:18.421+0000) > > Riot Matching: I'm about to end this mans entire promos Hey that's my meme lol!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: Me seeing Yuumi's Q Damage.
It's not as bad as rakan's Q it's fucking trash.
Rioter Comments
: I am dying, I want Dr. Mundo to win this so badly, I need to know. But I have a bad feeling, most likely Fiddlesticks will win this or anything... x__x
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WEvzsH58,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T11:12:10.986+0000) > > I am dying, I want Dr. Mundo to win this so badly, I need to know. > But I have a bad feeling, most likely Fiddlesticks will win this or anything... x__x Nah, he's already annoying as fuck to kill. If they rework him he will be even more cancer.
: i dont think they actually ripped/cloned off that skin
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kHJzzrA9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T16:18:05.801+0000) > > i dont think they actually ripped/cloned off that skin Her appearance is like dragon trainer zyra but her kit is a lot like Evelyn. Selena from mobile legends. I saw her abilities it's sort of like Evelynn
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: I find that cinematics like Awaken are the best overall as it gives more people the chance of seeing their favorite champion in action. So I would personally love to see a Freljord cinematic. With the Freljord cinematic, it would open new possibilities for a chance of every faction getting their cinematic, which should be done in my opinion. That is my practical view. However my personal view is that I would love to see a cinematic like the Ryze one for Lissandra. I would love her to give us visions of what she did when Runeterra was comepletely different thousands of years ago. I would imagine it being flashes of short memories of the Rune Wars, Darkin War, War of the Three Sisters, Void Invasion etc. There is so much that she could've potentially witnessed that I believe we all should know about. Now I know that I have a personal bias toward Lissandra but nonetheless she is probably the oldest person on Runeterra who is still alive and has knowledge of all the things that have happened, so that alone would make her a good candidate. Leblanc, Nasus and Mordekaiser may have witnessed some things but compared to Lissandra they're still too "young" so their stories wouldn't be as broad.
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=h1cB1VU5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-04T16:18:11.090+0000) > > I find that cinematics like Awaken are the best overall as it gives more people the chance of seeing their favorite champion in action. So I would personally love to see a Freljord cinematic. With the Freljord cinematic, it would open new possibilities for a chance of every faction getting their cinematic, which should be done in my opinion. That is my practical view. > > However my personal view is that I would love to see a cinematic like the Ryze one for Lissandra. I would love her to give us visions of what she did when Runeterra was comepletely different thousands of years ago. I would imagine it being flashes of short memories of the Rune Wars, Darkin War, War of the Three Sisters, Void Invasion etc. There is so much that she could've potentially witnessed that I believe we all should know about. Now I know that I have a personal bias toward Lissandra but nonetheless she is probably the oldest person on Runeterra who is still alive and has knowledge of all the things that have happened, so that alone would make her a good candidate. Leblanc, Nasus and Mordekaiser may have witnessed some things but compared to Lissandra they're still too "young" so their stories wouldn't be as broad. I agree, when Camille was released she got a measly short comic while Xayah and Rakan got their own cinematic. I was so happy to see her kicking ass in her ninja/scissor leg/grappling hook fighting style in the Awaken Cinematic!
: Animation Storyboard worth watching.
Darius 1v9 the entire team? This is too realistic.
: First step: accept that life is not fair
This hit box glitch happens a lot with {{champion:76}} . Especially 2 of her skins.
: Actual proof and analysis of snowball frequency
Surprised J4 got the hardest snowball. Sure he has strong setup but when he's fed he's not too dangerous. Unless you have an insane amount of AD and your ult can hit like a truck.
: Yea, let's enjoy an even longer burst meta Would be hell on earth for tanks to be meta for 3 patches again
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vfjpIzfL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T16:51:53.067+0000) > > Yea, let's enjoy an even longer burst meta > > Would be hell on earth for tanks to be meta for 3 patches again Bruh, I'd rather have a burst meta than a tank meta.
Rioter Comments
floo (EUW)
: What if I buy an account who has Silver Kayle, because it looks good on the splash art just to prove you wrong? Checkmate.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=k44B0vWk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:03:54.043+0000) > > What if I buy an account who has Silver Kayle, because it looks good on the splash art just to prove you wrong? > Checkmate. You should've seen how ugly the previous skin splash art before the rework. People will know only to buy that because of its rarity.
: Aviator Irelia, cutest splash art ever, awful in game design :/
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=k44B0vWk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:37:27.753+0000) > > Aviator Irelia, cutest splash art ever, awful in game design :/ Especially the divine blade irelia. Her clothes make her look like a nurse in the in-game model
Rioter Comments
: Google: A new device has signed in. Do you know it?
: No. I don't recognize your name. I just didn't want to leave only disparaging remarks. Memery is an artform keep making.
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=LHmFMUh9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T16:49:31.000+0000) > > No. I don't recognize your name. I just didn't want to leave only disparaging remarks. Memery is an artform keep making. I'm sorry, I've made other memes that is so much better before. I haven't been making memes in a while. I understand memes are a high expextation and I hope you'll forgive me with this meme I just made: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/786Qa7Bv-bruh-this-game-is-unplayable-now
Show more

destroyer22719

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion