Rioter Comments
: GODLIKE!!!
This isn't your meme. I saw this from Dusty Cake.
: Pretty much sums up how Riot wants champions to be balanced in certain lanes...
Yenn (NA)
: What the fuck happened to Mundo?
I honestly hate Mundo. He is impossible to kill with his ultimate up and does a surprisingly high amount damage
Rioter Comments
: Yes because you don't look old. You may be 80, but your Hextech makes you look 20. Come back when you're ready to rock your wrinkles, Camille.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IfuHfpwi,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-04-04T00:42:20.774+0000) > > Yes because you don't look old. You may be 80, but your Hextech makes you look 20. Come back when you're ready to rock your wrinkles, Camille. Bruh have you seen Camille's hair?
Rioter Comments
: Annual Reminder: There is STILL no old-ass grandma champion
: The Same Face is real
Why the fuck does IG irelia remind me of Nightblade irelia before the update?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I have no idea what your pictures are trying to get across, only thing I know is I'm picking poppy if I ever see this bc I'm a monster :)
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Zgl3jR9F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T21:25:40.416+0000) > > I have no idea what your pictures are trying to get across, only thing I know is I'm picking poppy if I ever see this bc I'm a monster :) if you look closely the last picture. A group of in the background people are pointing their phones at her like a gun.
Rioter Comments
: People in Support Subreddits will Relate to This :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/sonamains/comments/a3arva/na_silver_looking_for_a_sona_main_to_duo/
: > [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JXEv800s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-25T00:02:30.123+0000) > > Hm... feels backwards tbh Lol true
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JXEv800s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-25T00:20:23.432+0000) > > Lol true if you are in r/lulumains/r/jannamains/r/namimains/r/sona mains you will see stuff like "plat twitch main looking for duo"
Terozu (NA)
: What movie is this?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JXEv800s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-25T13:19:31.844+0000) > > What movie is this? This isn't a movie. It's BTS. It's their older music. This MV is Boy in Luv it's later on in the video
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'll take your entire stock
"Breath in the atmosphere"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Philosophy of Game Design Discussion
Personally, I do support animation cancelling as it DOES express skills. No champion has animation cancels that are insanely busted anyways or easy to land.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is this character someone who originally was wearing realistic, big armour, and then was retconned as a hot halfnaked man?
> [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:15:31.473+0000) > > Is this character someone who originally was wearing realistic, big armour, and then was retconned as a hot halfnaked man? Yes, Kayle was one of the most innocent females before her reworks and splash arts.
: After Kayle's visual update, do you realize who this game is now marketed to?
With her new splash art ( before her rework) she got some boob armour. Which made kayle from least sexualized champion to here we are, one of the most. Not nearly as close as others but nonetheless still sexualized.
Rioter Comments
: And this is why Riot doesn't listen to the boards for balance. Because "nerf yasuo into the ground" isn't balance. It's bias.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T03:46:02.013+0000) > > And this is why Riot doesn't listen to the boards for balance. > > Because "nerf yasuo into the ground" isn't balance. > > It's bias. Bruh... The fact that Riot _isn't_ nerfing yasuo to the ground itself is bias from Riot's side. {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:157}} are on high demands for nerfs by the community. The latter one still isn't nerfed to the ground. Instead they nearly buffed him when {{item:3031}} weaker. At this fucking point buff every fucking support for the {{item:3114}} line nerfs. "Its bias"
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Can we please just nerf yasuo into the ground?
mathematically speaking reducing crit on Q by 20% is nothing. Before with pre-reverted IE {{champion:157}} Q hit like a truck. Now it gives bonus 25% damage on crit, combine that with double crit chance his Q deals 105% more damage. Which is still insane damage and I therefore agree.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you spot someone building tank items in urf
I tried AP Shyvanna MY GOD I KNEW IT WAS GOOD BUT NOT THIS GOOD https://blitz.gg/lol/match/na1/destroyer22719/2969792743
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:37}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:161}} : "...………………" ~~Only including sona cause she cant talk lol~~
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6uANRtXa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-01T01:23:47.047+0000) > > {{champion:37}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:161}} : "...………………" > > ~~Only including sona cause she cant talk lol~~ They didn't get nerfs to their healing/shielding
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:63}} {{item:3145}} Delete the meme and nobody here has to lose 80% of their health in one rotation
> [{quoted}](name=5or6stores,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6uANRtXa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-01T01:54:03.780+0000) > > {{champion:63}} {{item:3145}} Delete the meme and nobody here has to lose 80% of their health in one rotation {{champion:7}} {{item:3146}} delete this meme about deleting memes so this meme won't be deleted and you won't lose 100% of your health in one rotation
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: Riot, if you want money, there are a lot of things we'd be willing to buy...
Announcers and Unique Taunts I might buy. But most of the stuff is already there for free or available.
Rioter Comments
Show more

destroyer22719

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion