: Totally agree with you Riot Games has no answer because they havnt done anything to improve it. Shame on you Riot!
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tgyELL1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-08T18:41:53.808+0000) > > Totally agree with you Riot Games has no answer because they havnt done anything to improve it. Shame on you Riot! Did you just log into your alternate account and pretend to be someone else? >GamerForLifee >Gamer Life Hahahahaha
: > [{quoted}](name=diary 001,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fmW2xRA6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-07T03:57:00.754+0000) > > Stats are the defining factor though. If i'm contributing stat wise, that means regardless of what I say I'm doing, I'm still contributing. Just because I'm not playing to my best ability, that shouldn't trigger a ban. > > You're lying if you say you give **every** game your absolute 100% percent. Logically, there's no reason to. Just because I gave my 50% doesn't mean I'm actually griefing. > > Besides, how could an automated system detect this? I was beating around the bush, but the issue is that the report system is flawed. > > If you're claiming I got banned for not giving my 100%, then almost everyone should be banned at some point and time. As I said before, normal people understand that some games are unwinnable/not worth the effort and therefor they don't try. They may not admit it in chat, but it's true. > > If you're claiming I deserve the ban because I argued, then again, almost everyone should be banned. Pretending like no one argues over things in League is almost laughable. > > Let's face it, the only reason I got banned is because > > A) I like to type paragraphs, which triggered the system > > and > > B) I got 5 manned reported, bringing immediate attention to me. Stats are actually not the defining factor. If someone dies every couple minutes but it's because they got camped while trying their best to be useful to the team and try to win, they don't get banned. If you sit top, right-click the lane, and announce that you're just waiting for your team to lose, you get banned. You weren't giving any percent. You flat-out said that you picked the wrong runes, a loss was therefore inevitable, and you weren't going to even try. It is possible, of course, that some people do this and don't admit it in chat, but that's just because they have an ounce of sense if not courtesy. You spend the entire time arguing. If you think everyone argues all the time, it's probably because you only see games in which you are a participant, and you're a catalyst for negativity. That's the definition of a toxic player. Getting more than one report makes no difference. From [Riot's support knowledgebase](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player): > It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. You got banned because you grossly misbehaved. Believe whatever you want to believe. If you're not open to discussion and learning what you did wrong, then PB was not the appropriate section to post your thread and you should've posted to the Rant section.
>Getting more than one report makes no difference. From Riot's support knowledgebase: Your only factually point >Believe whatever you want to believe. If you're not open to discussion and learning what you did wrong, then PB was not the appropriate section to post your thread and you should've posted to the Rant section. How am I not open to discussion? I'm giving everyone in the thread a fleshed out response with counterpoints. Looks like you think just because the masses agree with you, you must be right. History proves otherwise. Until you give me an concrete response backed up with facts and sources, you can't say that I'm not open to discussion. Prove this responses: > If you sit top, right-click the lane, and announce that you're just waiting for your team to lose, you get banned. Provide a link. People do this frequently and don't get banned. This can easily be proved false in a replication.
: Game 1: as you found out, yes, you can get banned for not trying. Someone who runs into the other team on purpose is committed to losing. When you sat top and farmed without otherwise participating, you too were committed to losing. You also called for reports, harassed, argued, etc., clogging up the chat with negativity. Game 2: spent the entire time harassing your teammate.
>When you sat top and farmed without otherwise participating, you too were committed to losing. Stats are the defining factor though. If i'm contributing stat wise, that means regardless of what I say I'm doing, I'm still contributing. Just because I'm not playing to my best ability, that shouldn't trigger a ban. You're lying if you say you give **every** game your absolute 100% percent. Logically, there's no reason to. Just because I gave my 50% doesn't mean I'm actually griefing. Besides, how could an automated system detect this? I was beating around the bush, but the issue is that the report system is flawed. If you're claiming I got banned for not giving my 100%, then almost everyone should be banned at some point and time. As I said before, normal people understand that some games are unwinnable/not worth the effort and therefor they don't try. They may not admit it in chat, but it's true. If you're claiming I deserve the ban because I argued, then again, almost everyone should be banned. Pretending like no one argues over things in League is laughable. Let's face it, the only reason I got banned is because A) I like to type paragraphs, which triggered the system and B) I got 5 manned reported, bringing immediate attention to me.
rujitra (NA)
: Because you're admitting to griefing here. You are just as much a problem as the people you're complaining about. Your stats don't matter. You trying does. And not being a jerk, of course.
Just because I said I'm greifing, doesn't mean I'm greifing. If the stats of the match show I'm contributing, then that;s what I'm doing. Also: Matching the intensity of the chat isn't 'being a jerk'. If someone is literally verbally harassing me in chat, and I'm defending myself w/ a neutral demeanor, how am I being a jerk?
Dynikus (NA)
: >1350 i dont get banned Did you pay up? >ps: this ban happened on an alternate account, not this one. I removed the name. Why's that? You blatantly admitted to giving up, said you were going to report your teammate, harassed your support over their rank, and harassed your team in the 2nd game as well. You can give constructive criticism without belittling someone.
>You blatantly admitted to giving up My stats were decent though? If I'm putting up better stats then my teammates, why should my perspective on the game matter? >said you were going to report your teammate I was pointing out the irony. He called me 'a fucking r%%%%%' so I said 'reported you' to poke fun at him. I didn't report anyone. >harassed your support over their rank I said my main was plat 4 and the Blitz said I didn't have the skill to be a platinum player. I replied with 'funny how a silver support player thinks they can detect skill tho'. >You can give constructive criticism without belittling someone Wasn't even criticizing anyone in the first place. You're using emotionally charged words like 'belittle' and 'harassed' to prove your point, yet how can you use these words if you don't know the context of the chat? Example: let's say in the chat log, I said 'im going to kill you'. You can't claim I 'threatened' or 'intimated' someone based off that chat log alone. What if me and my enemy laner we're bantering and I said' i'm going to kill you' as a playful remark? You can't just assume I'm 'harassing' or 'belittling' someone if you don't know the context. You're using these words as a cheap way to defend your argument.
: WTF man. Always try. It doesn't matter how badly you screwed up. You owe it to your team to try to win until they vote to surrender.
If we're an early game comp and every lane is losing, chances are high we don't win. Why should I stress myself out when I can simply accept the lose and stop trying? Regardless of your opinion on the matter, people don't *usually* get banned for this. I've seen top laners go 0/10 yet get off scot-free, yet when I attribute average stats I'm somehow the bad guy. The same guys flaming me had less CS, terrible K/D/A, and overall were playing more poorly than me. Not to mention they were toxic. It doesn't make sense to me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

diary 001

Level 33 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion