: I don't think this is ever going to happen, since it would be just way too anti-fun for the enemy. This isn't just a 5 seconds charm like you mentioned, it is way worse. Imagine that your jungler is nearby, you hit the enemy champion and let them walk _all the way to your own tower_ in these 5 seconds, while additionally the jungler gets to position himself close to you. Getting ganked in this lane would be far worse than against a Camille lane (which already can be pretty damn frustrating thanks to her ultimate). If you hit a hypercarry with this spell, the enemy team is losing by default. Yes, they can damage the parasite by attacking the hypercarry, but this would mean making their own carry an easy kill. Other options are not attractive, either. You can't simply disengage, since this means that your hypercarry is freely killed by the enemy after these 5 seconds. You can't ignore them, since letting your own hypercarry run rampant for 5 seconds means your team gets annihilated, then the carry themselves afterwards. _There is no correct way to respond in this situation_. And this skill would be way too versatile... you pointed it out, it has many uses. In my opinion, too many. Such a champion would probably become absolutely unbalancable for pro play, which means they just created another champion which has to be left in the dirt, because they warp the entire game around themselves if they are allowed to be even close to actually viable. ______________ Even if Riot would consider such a champion (which I highly doubt), then they need another restriction: While infesting the enemy, you are not allowed to use their ultimate ability. Using the enemy ultimate is already Sylas' shtick, if your new champion could do this, too, then he basically has Sylas' ulti on steroids.
You have a point honestly, but if the skillshot were slow like ivern's Q terms of slow, then it would allow for teammates to intercept the blow, and render the unti useless. Also, this champ should be a hypercarry, one to the likes of tryndamere. That way, both teams get something if the corrupted champion dies. But I get what you mean, the versatility seems insane. Maybe have it so "if an ally CC's a champion, you can corrupt them", so that way there has to be some team synergy. But maybe you are only allowed like 1 use per skill, and after that you become silenced? That way there isn't much offensive capabilities, but it's enough to be troublesome in a fight. Also, there are already hasslesome things, like windwall, sleep, true damage, any form of divers, damage creep, burst items, etc. As long as the ulti doesn't become overwhelmingly broken, I think it wouldn't be too bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: mordekaiser, you're asking for mordekaiser. king of the bugs
I mean kinda. Imagine playing a champ, then ulting the enemy vayne. Now you're playing vayne for 5 seconds, skills and all. Like when you rightclick, vayne moves. When you q, vayne tumbles. All while you're removed from the map, kinda like kayn's ult. ...speaking of morde, i really hope they help define him with the update. Poor child needs something going for him.
Rioter Comments
manolis201 (EUNE)
: The problem is you ask for Juggernaut defense buffs but Riot buffs they re damage by alot instead of what you say :/
I want damage to be gutted in all forms, so skill and build become important again. But as long as the LCS is a factor, this won't happen...so at the very least, give tanks and juggernauts a way to survive some poke when these classes build defense.
Rioter Comments
: Having a weakness doesn't make you fun to play against. Akali has a weakness, Irelia has one too. Still not dealing with their shenanigans in lane lol. Either way, juggernauts have fine win rates right now, buffs not needed. The only juggernaut below 50% is darius and he is at 49%. Why we would buff a class that is doing fine and is also not fun to play against. that wouldn't make much sense. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/top/by-winrate
.....like most people have stated on the boards already in the past, winrate doesn't mean balance. Both riven and vayne, two of the most problematic champions, sit at a 51% winrate. Does that mean that riven or vayne are balanced? By all means no, it just means for every good riven who can properly utilize/exploit her power right now, there is a riven who is bandwagoning, and trying to pick her up because everyone else is doing it. Furthermore, on another scale, ADC heimerdinger is currently the best performing ADC in the game. The takeaway? There were only 698 ADC heimer games played, so it would be a niche that a small playerbase can properly utilize. This winrate only becomes a problem when everyone starts doing it to exploit a certain tool. ....to top it off, Morde, known to be a juggernaut, is at a 48% WR. That isn't that bad, as opposed to the 42% WR tahm kench....yet morde is getting a rework, because his kit doesn't really fit in any role. Why would he need a rework though? By your logic, he doesn't need one: as his winrate is completely fine. Winrate means jack in terms of actually fighting these champs. Do you think the ADC has fun getting 1 shot by the enemy rengar? No. But does that mean rengar has a 100% winrate? No: because once he goes in, he can't get out, making him a suicide bomber. But at least rengar get's something from his death: the assassination of a crucial member of a teamfight. Juggernauts don't get to do anything currently, except die in 4 seconds, despite building 250 armor and 150 MR. Juggernauts used to be these tanky fighters, who could clutch-carry a fight while tangoing around 1/4th HP, but their role slowly lost their niche with the spike of damage...even though their easily exploitable weakness remained the same. As to the irelia and akali weaknesses.... Yes, they had weaknesses. But they were extremely forgiving, which caused frustration. Why else do you think both champs got nerfed, despite having mediocre winrates? Because noone liked fighting them. Sure you could be cautious and not be near minions when fighting irelia..... in exchange of losing 2 levels for not getting exp. Sure you could farm under turret vs akali....except she could poke you down without repercussion, while sustaining herself. TLDR: Winrate means nothing when talking about toxicity. It's why champs who had decent winrates still got nerfed: as their kits were not fun to fight. Similarly, Juggernauts struggle to fight/do anything, and the juggernaut win condition is hoping the backline is fed, which is nothing like their niche when they were first introduced. Therefore, they need buffs to regain their identity.
TomiMan7 (EUNE)
: Cool. So what is the problem here exactly? The atrocious meta or some champions that dont fit the meta? (like every other meta there's some champions that wont really be playable)
Similar to the assassin meta, it's frustrating to be on the receiving end of this. Except with the assassin meta, it got countered eventually with heavy gutting and buffs to tanks. However, since these buffs/nerfs aren't coming through, the idea of playing defensive is being completely ignored, and backline tends to take frontline tanking for granted. I get no matter how this is spoken, you will continue to ignore my points, as you main backline control burst mages, while I main juggernauts. Many other players see this damage meta to be extremely toxic, even though it benefits players such as yourself. All these negatives may come off to positives to you, and continuing to discuss will just be mindless babble and and create circular argumentation... So until I see actual intelligence as opposed to one liners without reason, I think there's no point in further discussing.
TomiMan7 (EUNE)
: So by your words it seems it simply, does not worth to build tanky. Well than there is a simple solution to your problem then. Go full dmg 🙄
...thats the meta right now. Full damage meta. The champions who can output damage better than others, and receive benefits from doing this are meta. Like riven, vayne, irelia, any cheese toplaner, j4, etc. You build damage in hopes to get an early lead, and snowball until you end. Juggernauts dont benefit much by going full damage, as they pop extremely fast if doing so. Same case for tanks. _thats why they're in such horrendous spots right now, and its also why backline/burst divers excel currently._
: To be honest, I would like to see juggernaut kit revamps before they are buffed. Imo their simple 1-2-3 kits make them very frustrating to play against when they are hugely meta. 1-2-3 kit meaning a kit that auto-completes once you land one of it's abilities. Example: Darius hit E? Welp that means he hit W which more than likely means he hit Q unless you have some crazy dash to outrun his phase while your slowed to pieces. Then all because he landed a single ability half your hp is gone :/ Until the auto-confirm mechanic in jug kits has a bit more counterplay I wouldn't want to see them buffed.
Correct, many juggernauts have insane burst potential. Thats why its extremely vital and important to be cautious that the combos don't begin in the first place. If Juggernauts had dashes, they would be undeniably broken....but they have no mobility, so they're trash. To those who might see the dari e-AA-w-Q-AA combo, they might think "wow, he did that much damage in 2 seconds, hes broken!", and I don't blame them for thinking that. However, realise that the burst they gave to you? Thats all they have. Imagine if caitlyn autoed you once a teamfight, and you took 4k damage, but cait couldn't auto for the rest of that teamfight.....and that caitlynn became melee....and she had no net. See where I'm going with this? It sounds broken on paper, but if you take away that interval of burst upfront, juggernauts just become meatshields, because juggernauts really can't do much about anyone who kites them. TLDR: Juggernauts do high damage in a short period, but it's all they have, and this short period can be easily avoided if distanced from, so therefore it's balanced.
: > [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHdH6PRI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:13:11.873+0000) > > Well, some players wouldn't like it, primarily those who bandwagon onto popular champs. However, for those who main these smaller champs, I think they would all really get a kick out of this mode. Can't please the world, but it's possible to please every audience with different pleasures. Even if this did bring in a decent amount of players it would quickly develop it's own meta due to numerous counters no longer being present and allowing certain champs to reign supreme. That is just how people play league. No matter how hard you try to push for something "fun" they will go for the optimal strategies above all else.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHdH6PRI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T17:17:10.319+0000) > > Even if this did bring in a decent amount of players it would quickly develop it's own meta due to numerous counters no longer being present and allowing certain champs to reign supreme. That is just how people play league. No matter how hard you try to push for something "fun" they will go for the optimal strategies above all else. But at least it won't be optimal strategies focused on champions that are popular. Like i would be more satisfied fighting a morde meta, as opposed to a vayne meta. And since the champ pool changes every few months with this mode, the main champs played in this mode would change every time its introduced
TomiMan7 (EUNE)
: > or max hp damage from bork or liandries. Bork does CURRENT hp dmg not max hp dmg, and against liandries you can(SHOULD) buy adaptive helm reducing the tick dmg by 20% just from its passive, and not even counting the mr.
Buying mr is kind of pathetic right now. Usually theres 1 strong AP carry on their team (2 if they have a cheese support or jungler), which means buying a bunch of mr is a waste, as 1. You still get hard chunked, as the mr items in the game suck right now (each give about 55mr) 2. The enemy still has ADCs and toplaners, and in this meta, rushing armor is more efficient Also, I can't build armor against true damage, and with conqueror and vayne existing in this meta, survivability becomes so hard, with a major factor being not knowing what to build against their comp.
: Wait what? How about tanks first? Tanks have the least survivability in the top lane right now out of every class. Irelia, Darius, Jax, and even Riven will survive a lot longer than a tank mid and late game.
When I say juggernauts need a defense buff, I refer to defense for all tanky toplaners. Tanks need buffs as juggernauts do. The main reason I stated juggernauts needed buffs is because 1. I have a bias against juggernauts, as I main them 2. Even if tanks get a buff, their playstyle in these cheese lanes are relatively the same, as they have no proper way to cheese out current meta toplaners (like riven or vayne). Juggernauts actually have damage, so if their defense if buffed, then there is a bigger window to punish those who are extra cheesy, which might weed out cheese champs that are considered meta, back to being niche picks..
Saianna (EUNE)
: I would rather they nerf all damage & lifesteal across the board and remove all pointless powercreeped true damage from runes/kits that they had added for shits and giggles.
As amazing as that would be, until the LCS gets disbanded, high damage will only get worse as the game goes on, as high damage makes the game exciting to watch for spectators. So if nerfing damage is out of the picture, tankiness should be buffed so tanks can properly tank, as opposed to awkwardly waddling around to soak up damage for their adc. My thought when playing a tank should be "I gotta cc them down so my backline can escape/fight!" instead of "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I hope jinx is doing damage"
: I think both trundle and shyv qualify as juggernauts
Juggernauts are champions with no mobility, little CC, and hard damage/sustain/burst. Champs like shyv and trundle are auto attack reliant (assuming both are played in their fighter roles), and despite their damage and tankiness, their constant barrage of auto attacks put them more in the role of fighter/bruiser, as opposed to juggernauts.
Galiö (NA)
: I almost never played Galio as an AP Burst Mage pre rework. Only when the stars aligned just right but that was far and few between. Also where is the judgment of Shen
Shen: Are you in lane? If so, press Q. Is an ally low? If so, press R. Are there grouped up enemies? You go for the taunt followed by shield. Even if its a 1v4 situation.
: if you make a mode where a majority of the champs people like playing aren't available people aren't going to want to play it. It's just league minus the thing they enjoy.
Well, some players wouldn't like it, primarily those who bandwagon onto popular champs. However, for those who main these smaller champs, I think they would all really get a kick out of this mode. Can't please the world, but it's possible to please every audience with different pleasures.
: Just gonna respond about Sion. There are several things that make a champion an assassin. First and foremost being the ability to burst down an enemy. Which he didn't have until 3 items in and then lost once everyone else had 4. But just as important is mobility, which he completely lacked. He was not an assassin. You could stretch really hard and call him a burst mage, but even then he only had two AP scaling abilities. Same with Mord. Having no range or mobility doesn't suddenly make a burst champion an assassin. It just means they're a really, really bad mage.
The lack of mobility was honestly the main reason I was hesitant to label them as assassins. They were like AP versions of former Darius: no mobility, no sustain, stupid high damage. What would one even label champs who fall in this catagory? Turrets?
stoyo8 (NA)
: I think there needs to be better itemization against AP. Aside from vayne, you can build {{item:3047}} {{item:3143}} to noticeably reduce adc damage (until ldr is built) Agaisnt a mage as juggernaut? You can't build maw, that item is terrible , gives no HP, and doesn't stack with steraks. You can either go {{item:3065}} or {{item:3194}} agaisnt AP, but you can only build those as a third or fourth item (after core items) if you don't want to neuter your damage. By the time you even have spirit visage or adaptive helm (after buying expensive triforce and steraks), the mage already has liandryes and/or void staff. The tankiest juggernauts are mundo and garen, as Critmaster Garen mentioned. They get free resistances. I often find myself dealing more damage as a garen or mundo than a darius simply because, unlike darius, I don't have to throw lots of gold to deal with the atrocious 50 base MR, and am not blown up by aveigar, zyra, or brand in a second.
I consider Spirit visage and adaptive helm the "big 2" of MR items, which is really strange, as they give the same MR as wits end or zzrot. I wish that these items would have negatron cloak in their buildpath, because negatron is such a good item, but the "complete" versions of negatron are completely garbage for some champs (ex: illaoi).
: the problem here is some Champions aren't played not because they are niche picks but either because they've been nerfed into the ground, they don't fit into the current meta, or there are much better champions to play that can do the same thing better a game mode that focuses on those Champions would honestly fall flat rather fast. As many are in desperate need of TLC to some degree Also Illaoi is popular, maybe not as much as she once was, but she still sees decent play
certain champs aren't played I believe mainly because of other champions. Like whens the last time you saw mordekaiser mid? Probably been a year or two, as he gets poked down by a majority of popular midlaners. But take those midlaners out of the equation. Then you might see a midlane battle of something bizzare, but unique to watch, like morde vs shaco. It'd encourage players to play the "bad" champions, and might even help a player find a champion they really enjoy. And since the meta constantly shifts, the champions that would fight each other would be completely different every single time this mode comes back in rotation. TLDR: meta mainly exists because certain champs do, or other champs are weaker in general. Take out the popular champs and leave in the "weak" champs, and you might have an interesting game to play.
Rioter Comments
: Remember when Leblanc had Silence and had a 46% winrate but dealt more damage than now and was much better overall? Ah good times. She would have a high winrate on player who knows how to play her.
I mean it kinda makes sense when riot gutted her, in the right hands she was insanely oppressive....Kinda like how oppressive old kass was.
Rioter Comments
: Juggernaunts don’t need buffs lmao
Correct. The change would be damage being completely nerfed accross the board, but as long as the LCS remains a variable, this won't ever occur, as high burst makes for exciting gameplay. Unfortunately, with high burst being the constant, that leaves for champions who can abuse high damage without retaliation, like riven or vayne, to constantly be oppressive, and if something causes frustration across all levels of elo, then even if that win rate is balanced, that is a dire issue in need of addressing. Until this damage gets issued, champions like juggernauts are extremely susceptible to being bursted down before their damage comes out, as kiting is a key factor to countering juggernauts. So until damage is nerfed, defense needs to be buffed for juggernauts and tanks, as both roles are near useless right now. A tank should be a threat of hard cc, and a juggernaut should be a threat of harsh burst/sustainability, yet both roles are currently being played as meatshields. When a role loses its primary core, then that is something in dire need of double checking.
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: Every single Juggernaut in the game is in a healthy state ATM with the exception of Mordekaiser, who is currently getting reworked. Garen, Darius, Illaoi, and Volibear all sport winrates going from 48-50% across all ELOs which is good considering their playrates.
Yes, their winrates have improved from 45% to 47%, huzzah. However, winrates don't dictate how positive a role is, and I think you might agree with me on this. It appears that you are a botlane main, who specializes in pyke support/mid. People who played in these lanes heavily complained about irelia and akali, despite both champions having actual moderate winrates. In fact, I believe irelia was below 50% win rate, with akali nearing the 50% winrate. However, as you mentioned, their playrates were high, so it was balanced right? No, we all know it wasn't balanced, as even though statistics said there need be no change, it was frustrating to fight either champ...so riot nerfed them, because their mechanics were toxic to the game. If those champs can get nerfed to help ease the toxicity the game had, then by all means defense should be drastically buffed. Everyone on boards are frustrated by the oppression of riven and vayne. So they should recieve nerfs in a utopian world, but high damage= high watchrates, so sadly I doubt nerfs will occur. So at the very least, why not buff defense, so certain picks like riven and vayne top become a niche, as opposed to meta?
heroikc (NA)
: Because juggernauts aren't supposed to be tankier than tanks?
Tanks and juggernauts both need to get defense buffs, but if a tank gets a defense buff, then it might further encourage certain metas like hecrim top or vayne top, as solid tanks have no actual way to punish them. If Juggernauts get buffed, theres actual damage to punish certain windows in which cheesy toxic toplaners slip up, which might make those picks slowly go away, similar to how buffing juggernauts removed certain champs like trundle and shyv from toplane.
Lovelle (NA)
: I would rather they buff defensive itemization than juggs directly, that way everyone benefits. They need to increase the values of resistances, and maybe increase the health on all them, because it is far too easy to nullify defensive builds with penetration and %hp damage. Morellonomicon applying grievous wounds on every spell, even when the target is at 100% health, is another problem. Should probably have its penetration removed as well, as it allows mages to completely invalidate sustain oriented champions that don't typically include lifesteal in their builds (i.e. most of the juggernauts).
In an ideal world, damage would be combo based, as opposed to everything being oppressively high. A zed should still be able to 100 to 0 a target, but factors like how many shurikens he hit during his ult or how much armor the enemy is building should also be factors. Vayne should be a niche against tanks, instead of a good in all scenarios champ. Unfortunately, I dont see riot nerfing damage to combo champions/niche champions, so I think you're right: we need a defense item update. I hope they make an armor version of adaptive helm for champs like ez or riven
: Uggh. Went against vayne top today as darius. It was a toxic nightmare that should not be allowed
Tip for you Fellow Juggernaut main: Pot and 3 reju beads is really helpful against poke lanes/ lanes that run corrupting potion. It helps you be passive, and regen all health the enemy pokes down from you. Furthermore, phaserush and fleet footwork are both really solid runes in this scenario.
Rioter Comments
: You all know by now. I main Jhin. I only started playing this game for him because of his voice actor. Contrary to popular belief, Jhin is not an easy champion. I had a lot of trouble playing him back when I first started, and I honestly wondered how anyone could tolerate playing him when champions like Ashe and Varus(the 2 main champions I played the most while trying to get him) exist. I didn't give up on him, though, and over time I learned to adapt to the unique challenges that comes with playing/maining Jhin. I don't think he's broken, nor do I think he's useless. I honestly believe it just depends on who is playing him. * **Whisper:** Ah yes, the dreaded reload mechanic. It has the potential to royally fuck you over if you don't manage your bullets correctly. Unfortunately, few manage to grasp the concept that I have to reload, and I've been flamed many, many times for "not attacking". Maybe don't engage when I only have my 4th shot? Just because it does the most damage don't mean it can 100-0 someone, especially not at level 3 when all I have is a Doran's Blade and a potion. Speaking of that, my attack speed is also sub-par early on, so don't fucking complain when you die, because I tried. Whisper isn't a fucking machine gun. **** * **Q:** Not as random as one might think. My favorite move is at the very start of the game, letting the first 3 minions poke each other down before throwing my Q at the lowest health one. Instant 3 CS, and the 4th is at half health. You see, Jhin's grenade does more damage the more it kills when it bounces, another concept few seem to grasp. So, by killing 3 minions on its way to the 4th, it did a lot of damage. This is why I use it for farming and finishing, rather than for general poking, because its not very powerful on the first hit. A flash + 4th shot + Q, though, normally means death for a low-health enemy. **** * **W:** Easy to dodge, easy to miss, but a powerful thing nonetheless. The root doesn't last that long, so its best when combined with things like hooks or other roots, as you can essentially CC someone to death. Its also extremely satisfying to kill someone with it, especially when they're out of your field of view and you honestly weren't expecting to hit them. **** * **E:** The "useless" ability, Jhin's lotus traps provide very little in the way of damage. However, that's kind of the point of them. They're not meant to hurt, they're meant to slow. In the lore, Jhin uses these traps to protect his escape routes, so you should consider using them the same way. Litter the bushes and entrances to the lane with them, as they make great stealth detectors. Throw them on the casters in the back of the wave to poke them down and keep the enemy back. Throw them under turret to poke down the enemy wave and keep the enemy back while you attack the turret. They're more useful than people realize, and it saddens me to see so many people consider them useless. **** * **R:** Are you a graduate from the Prometheus school of running away from things? If so, you probably fucking hate Jhin's ultimate. But, you see, his ultimate isn't as strong as you think. First off, it does more damage the less health you have. So, if you're low, you should be hiding behind a teammate who is at full or almost full health, as it will do jack shit to them. Second of all, its 4 skill shots that fire in straight lines. So why are you running straight? Third of all, see that decorative border on Jhin's ult? Yeah, that's still the hitbox. That's not a safe zone. Don't stand on/in the decorative border or you will die. Overall, I think Jhin is a champion that not a lot of people understand. People don't play him because he's a bit difficult, but then when they go against him, they call him a braindead champion and call for him to be nerfed/gutted. Like, I'm not good with Jhin because he's "braindead" or "broken". I'm good with him because I've spent the past 2 years playing him almost constantly. He can be useless or godly, and that all depends on who is playing him and how.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-11T21:55:08.146+0000) > > You all know by now. I main Jhin. I only started playing this game for him because of his voice actor. > > Contrary to popular belief, Jhin is not an easy champion. I had a lot of trouble playing him back when I first started, and I honestly wondered how anyone could tolerate playing him when champions like Ashe and Varus(the 2 main champions I played the most while trying to get him) exist. I didn't give up on him, though, and over time I learned to adapt to the unique challenges that comes with playing/maining Jhin. I don't think he's broken, nor do I think he's useless. I honestly believe it just depends on who is playing him. > > * **Whisper:** Ah yes, the dreaded reload mechanic. It has the potential to royally fuck you over if you don't manage your bullets correctly. Unfortunately, few manage to grasp the concept that I have to reload, and I've been flamed many, many times for "not attacking". Maybe don't engage when I only have my 4th shot? Just because it does the most damage don't mean it can 100-0 someone, especially not at level 3 when all I have is a Doran's Blade and a potion. Speaking of that, my attack speed is also sub-par early on, so don't fucking complain when you die, because I tried. Whisper isn't a fucking machine gun. > > **** > > * **Q:** Not as random as one might think. My favorite move is at the very start of the game, letting the first 3 minions poke each other down before throwing my Q at the lowest health one. Instant 3 CS, and the 4th is at half health. You see, Jhin's grenade does more damage the more it kills when it bounces, another concept few seem to grasp. So, by killing 3 minions on its way to the 4th, it did a lot of damage. This is why I use it for farming and finishing, rather than for general poking, because its not very powerful on the first hit. A flash + 4th shot + Q, though, normally means death for a low-health enemy. > > **** > > * **W:** Easy to dodge, easy to miss, but a powerful thing nonetheless. The root doesn't last that long, so its best when combined with things like hooks or other roots, as you can essentially CC someone to death. Its also extremely satisfying to kill someone with it, especially when they're out of your field of view and you honestly weren't expecting to hit them. > > **** > > * **E:** The "useless" ability, Jhin's lotus traps provide very little in the way of damage. However, that's kind of the point of them. They're not meant to hurt, they're meant to slow. In the lore, Jhin uses these traps to protect his escape routes, so you should consider using them the same way. Litter the bushes and entrances to the lane with them, as they make great stealth detectors. Throw them on the casters in the back of the wave to poke them down and keep the enemy back. Throw them under turret to poke down the enemy wave and keep the enemy back while you attack the turret. They're more useful than people realize, and it saddens me to see so many people consider them useless. > > **** > > * **R:** Are you a graduate from the Prometheus school of running away from things? If so, you probably fucking hate Jhin's ultimate. But, you see, his ultimate isn't as strong as you think. First off, it does more damage the less health you have. So, if you're low, you should be hiding behind a teammate who is at full or almost full health, as it will do jack shit to them. Second of all, its 4 skill shots that fire in straight lines. So why are you running straight? Third of all, see that decorative border on Jhin's ult? Yeah, that's still the hitbox. That's not a safe zone. Don't stand on/in the decorative border or you will die. > > Overall, I think Jhin is a champion that not a lot of people understand. People don't play him because he's a bit difficult, but then when they go against him, they call him a braindead champion and call for him to be nerfed/gutted. Like, I'm not good with Jhin because he's "braindead" or "broken". I'm good with him because I've spent the past 2 years playing him almost constantly. He can be useless or godly, and that all depends on who is playing him and how. How do u feel about the current meta of "heavy burst divers"? How do you do in a lane where the enemy adc tends to play aggressively (like lucian and vayne)? How do you deal with assassins? What do you rush and why? Berserk greeves or boots of swiftness, and do you sell boots later on in the game? Worst matchup botlane vs best matchup botlane? Favorite playstyle and favorite support?
: > [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-11T17:41:09.360+0000) > > Any question that I ask from here on out is not to be toxic or to flame you, but rather genuine curiosity. > > Did you begin to play her when her playrate began to spike up? > > Do you think that riot should remove rageblade, or would that render vayne useless? > > Do you play vayne toplane because thats the easiest passage to late game, or would you be completely intent on playing her as an ADC to late game? > > Do you personally think Vayne should be toned down, and if so, why and in what areas? > > If vayne got gutted (similar to how urgot got gutted before his perm purge), would you still look to invest time into her? >Did you begin to player her when her playrate began to spike up? I played her occasionally for most of the season 8, but when i randomly rerolled a permanent project vayne near the start of 2019 I started to play her more. Then i just fell in love with the skin more than anything. > Do you think that riot should remove rageblade, or would that render vayne useless? Hard one to answer honestly, if rageblade left her kit it would open up for either more lifesteal or crit in her build. She would probably become alot weaker but i feel she would still be viable but not as much of a hypercarry as she is now. > Do you play vayne toplane because thats the easiest passage to late game, or would you be completely intent on playing her as an ADC to late game? Yes. Because of her relatively low range, alot of marksmen can easily bully her and keep her from farming. In top lane (with the exception of {{champion:85}} and {{champion:126}} ) you have the range advantage and can usually force the enemy out of lane. > Do you personally think Vayne should be toned down, and if so, why and in what areas? She probably should be, she can become virtually impossible to stop if she is ahead. Really its her mobility thay should be nerfed. She would probably be a bit too weak if the cdr for q on her ulti is nerfed but I'd say tumble should jist have a slightly longer cd in general so she cant kite as well. > If vayne got gutted (similar to how urgot got gutted before his perm purge), would you still look to invest time into her? Yes... just for the skin
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T19:31:10.762+0000) > > I played her occasionally for most of the season 8, but when i randomly rerolled a permanent project vayne near the start of 2019 I started to play her more. Then i just fell in love with the skin more than anything. > > Hard one to answer honestly, if rageblade left her kit it would open up for either more lifesteal or crit in her build. She would probably become alot weaker but i feel she would still be viable but not as much of a hypercarry as she is now. > > Yes. Because of her relatively low range, alot of marksmen can easily bully her and keep her from farming. In top lane (with the exception of {{champion:85}} and {{champion:126}} ) you have the range advantage and can usually force the enemy out of lane. > > She probably should be, she can become virtually impossible to stop if she is ahead. > Really its her mobility thay should be nerfed. She would probably be a bit too weak if the cdr for q on her ulti is nerfed but I'd say tumble should jist have a slightly longer cd in general so she cant kite as well. > > Yes... just for the skin While I frown upon your vayne top as a darius main, i really did like hearing from u and ur thoughts. Thank you for ur answers!
Alzon (NA)
: {{champion:102}} main. She’s actually a very flexible pick, being able to switch between AP nuke and tank shredder easily. I prefer to play her top lane, where the gold/exp income is higher and I can’t get screwed over by counterjungling or flamed by my teammates for not ganking. The ability to switch my build and playstyle after locking in and a powerful movespeed ability to help escape ganks make Shyvana a solid pick. Of course, AP Shyvana is strong anywhere and will almost always be relevant, so long as I can get off a single fireball on the backline. In the top lane, AP Shyvana destroys most champions who don’t have sustain. She relies on whittling enemies down with poke damage in order to safely farm. She scales very well with both levels and gold, but she’s pretty weak before hitting her powerspikes and usually has to give up a lot of farm before hitting the first one - level 6. Once I hit level 6, I immediately ult off to the side and start spamming fireballs. Nothing except a MR tank or an E-max Riven can survive more than four fireballs. This gets even better upon completing Nashor’s Tooth, when stacking or maintaining Fury becomes easier, I get more fireballs per ult, and I start to shred towers. After Nashor’s, I go double pen into Morellonomicon, then Deathcap/Void Staff. I get 45% CDR just from Nashor’s plus runes. At this point I am a threat to everyone no matter their build (with heavy lifesteal being the situational exception), and I am an absolute monster in sieges. All in all, Shyvana is a very strong combo pocket/flex pick wether top or jungle, but she does have a few counters and her non-AP builds can be pretty lackluster. If I’m top lane I just ban Nasus, but Tryndamere will also hard-counter me, and Vladimir, Riven, and Cho’Gath will be annoying but not impossible to deal with. Jungling, I ban Hecarim since he’s busted and none of my teammates ever know how to deal with him, but Kindred, Graves, Lee Sin, Kha’Zix, Gragas, and Udyr can also be very scary.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-11T14:54:42.284+0000) > > {{champion:102}} main. She’s actually a very flexible pick, being able to switch between AP nuke and tank shredder easily. I prefer to play her top lane, where the gold/exp income is higher and I can’t get screwed over by counterjungling or flamed by my teammates for not ganking. The ability to switch my build and playstyle after locking in and a powerful movespeed ability to help escape ganks make Shyvana a solid pick. Of course, AP Shyvana is strong anywhere and will almost always be relevant, so long as I can get off a single fireball on the backline. > > In the top lane, AP Shyvana destroys most champions who don’t have sustain. She relies on whittling enemies down with poke damage in order to safely farm. She scales very well with both levels and gold, but she’s pretty weak before hitting her powerspikes and usually has to give up a lot of farm before hitting the first one - level 6. Once I hit level 6, I immediately ult off to the side and start spamming fireballs. Nothing except a MR tank or an E-max Riven can survive more than four fireballs. > > This gets even better upon completing Nashor’s Tooth, when stacking or maintaining Fury becomes easier, I get more fireballs per ult, and I start to shred towers. After Nashor’s, I go double pen into Morellonomicon, then Deathcap/Void Staff. I get 45% CDR just from Nashor’s plus runes. At this point I am a threat to everyone no matter their build (with heavy lifesteal being the situational exception), and I am an absolute monster in sieges. > > All in all, Shyvana is a very strong combo pocket/flex pick wether top or jungle, but she does have a few counters and her non-AP builds can be pretty lackluster. If I’m top lane I just ban Nasus, but Tryndamere will also hard-counter me, and Vladimir, Riven, and Cho’Gath will be annoying but not impossible to deal with. Jungling, I ban Hecarim since he’s busted and none of my teammates ever know how to deal with him, but Kindred, Graves, Lee Sin, Kha’Zix, Gragas, and Udyr can also be very scary. Wouldn't AP shyv be better in the jungle if you want to get gold/late game? I feel like there are better champs top that do what AP shyv does but better, like jayce, urgot, olaf, etc. Also lets say the enemy toplaner picks a juggernaut first: would you still look to pick shyv, or would you pick another champ?
: {{champion:67}} main here I feel she is slightly overbuffed but not to the scale everyone thinks she is. I play her because she feels so quick paced later game and the reward (playing her top) of bullying someone completely out of lane and dominating from there. Yes... rageblade did break her. No... its not unbeatable. The main issue with her rn is that she can only get ahead by playing offensive, but due to her short range it means she is really open to ganks and can only keep 1 person away at a time.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-10T20:40:33.308+0000) > > {{champion:67}} main here > I feel she is slightly overbuffed but not to the scale everyone thinks she is. > > I play her because she feels so quick paced later game and the reward (playing her top) of bullying someone completely out of lane and dominating from there. > > Yes... rageblade did break her. > No... its not unbeatable. > > The main issue with her rn is that she can only get ahead by playing offensive, but due to her short range it means she is really open to ganks and can only keep 1 person away at a time. Any question that I ask from here on out is not to be toxic or to flame you, but rather genuine curiosity. Did you begin to play her when her playrate began to spike up? Do you think that riot should remove rageblade, or would that render vayne useless? Do you play vayne toplane because thats the easiest passage to late game, or would you be completely intent on playing her as an ADC to late game? Do you personally think Vayne should be toned down, and if so, why and in what areas? If vayne got gutted (similar to how urgot got gutted before his perm purge), would you still look to invest time into her?
: > [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T04:14:05.300+0000) > > So does that mean youd like to play someone like kat so to speak, or lux? I think theyre similar prettiness to what u define as pretty no cause they bland
> [{quoted}](name=lowrankhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T04:59:04.438+0000) > > no cause they bland uhhh ok then how about jinx or quinn? both have flavor text
: I main Support. No support in particular, just support. Got into it because back in the day ranked and draft was similar to how it is now.... except that there was no roles picked. You could call out a role like it was blind, however the majority of people who were early pick just picked and went where they wanted.... or often times to avoid getting a certain role (mostly support), it would end up being they pick their original pick anyways and still go to the lane they prefered. This included even double topping, double mid, and double jung. It was a mess. Me being flexible and not minding where I played and knowing that I can affect the outcome of the game very easily.... just started calling supp. There was so much shock and honors that came my way because of it.... it was really over dramatic. But I had fun none the less and reduced the problems of the games that i was in because of it. ____ Also..... it is funny that you complain that playing Riven, Zed, and Vayne is "Oh that's strong, I'ma abuse it till its nerfed" yet you hop on the bandwagon of complaining about champions that are not actually problematic unless you do not know how to play against them. They also take a specific mindset and play style that does not transfer over to really any other champions tbh. So unless you are meaning you made this thread as a low key place to flame "players that play strong champions".... then I would remove your bias.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-10T20:32:41.015+0000) > > I main Support. No support in particular, just support. Got into it because back in the day ranked and draft was similar to how it is now.... except that there was no roles picked. You could call out a role like it was blind, however the majority of people who were early pick just picked and went where they wanted.... or often times to avoid getting a certain role (mostly support), it would end up being they pick their original pick anyways and still go to the lane they prefered. This included even double topping, double mid, and double jung. It was a mess. > > Me being flexible and not minding where I played and knowing that I can affect the outcome of the game very easily.... just started calling supp. There was so much shock and honors that came my way because of it.... it was really over dramatic. But I had fun none the less and reduced the problems of the games that i was in because of it. > ____ > > Also..... it is funny that you complain that playing Riven, Zed, and Vayne is "Oh that's strong, I'ma abuse it till its nerfed" yet you hop on the bandwagon of complaining about champions that are not actually problematic unless you do not know how to play against them. They also take a specific mindset and play style that does not transfer over to really any other champions tbh. > > So unless you are meaning you made this thread as a low key place to flame "players that play strong champions".... then I would remove your bias. ...I never had the intentions of flaming other players. I fully understand the strengths of every character, and as a juggernaut main, I fully intend to alter my fighting style for each one. However, certain champions right now are extremely oppressive, and this would be fine if they were also easily punishable. But as of late, there isn't much punishable windows for certain champions, so thats what makes them extremely frustrating. I know these players who mained these champs before they got overtuned have mixed feelings, so I was curious as on how they felt about their certain champion. Some riven players might think riven is weak, and if thats the case I want to know why. ...But I digress. I'm curious about how you play support. What style of support do enjoy most? Pokers, peelers, or engagers? What do u rush first: boots or warding item? Do you build damage or raw tank or support utility? Do you ever prioritize someone other than your ADC? what do you idealize: 1 for 1 or everyone gets out alive
: I main Shaco right now. I wouldn't say he's _weak_ right now, but he definitely needs a compensation buff of some sort for his early and late game struggles. There have actually been a lot of good threads suggesting mini-buffs for him on the forums. He doesn't need anything major, just a few minor tweaks to his E scaling and boxes in general.
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-10T20:40:39.122+0000) > > I main Shaco right now. I wouldn't say he's _weak_ right now, but he definitely needs a compensation buff of some sort for his early and late game struggles. There have actually been a lot of good threads suggesting mini-buffs for him on the forums. He doesn't need anything major, just a few minor tweaks to his E scaling and boxes in general. As much as I hate fighting shaco, I really think he needs some altering with his power. His early game is all he has, with late game being near useless (except for his fear). His primary engage assassination leaves him so vulnerable once he commits. If they made his Q reset upon assassination (with double the mana cost to ensure players dont spam it), I think he would be a lot more viable...but that also might make him more frustrating to fight. Idk, shaco seems to be in a shabby spot rn.
: i main {{champion:21}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:22}} let's break them down: {{champion:21}} she is really good and mobile but i think her E could use a change. it is the only ability in her kit to use AP. it feels out of place for an AD champ. and while her passive makes her strong it does not match her title of Bounty Hunter. i'm not saying her passive is bad but it could be better. i suggest changing her passive to where it interacts with bounties. {{champion:240}} i love this guy. but there is a problem with him that screws me over allot. when at low health and near full courage right as you make the final hit to get skarrl back you will take a killing blow and end up dying instead of remounting even when you hear the remount tune. the death should not take priority over remount. {{champion:22}} i like the buff to her E that pings and even gives assists on enemies. however her interaction with crits is not good. she loses the one aspect that other ADC use.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-10T21:45:10.615+0000) > > i main {{champion:21}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:22}} let's break them down: > > {{champion:21}} she is really good and mobile but i think her E could use a change. it is the only ability in her kit to use AP. it feels out of place for an AD champ. and while her passive makes her strong it does not match her title of Bounty Hunter. i'm not saying her passive is bad but it could be better. i suggest changing her passive to where it interacts with bounties. Honestly, MF's entire kit doesn't really pertain to her bounty hunter playstyle. But seeing how MF plays, have you tried ezreal? Both poke crazy with Q, and have tons of all in potential. Do u build her primarily lethality, or crit? Whats her pros and cons? > > {{champion:240}} i love this guy. but there is a problem with him that screws me over allot. when at low health and near full courage right as you make the final hit to get skarrl back you will take a killing blow and end up dying instead of remounting even when you hear the remount tune. the death should not take priority over remount. Honestly, I feel u so much right there. > > {{champion:22}} i like the buff to her E that pings and even gives assists on enemies. however her interaction with crits is not good. she loses the one aspect that other ADC use. Doublelift actually spoke a bit on this. He said that ashe is similar to garen, that since you can't crit, you should know off the bat whether you'll win a fight or lose a fight. I think while she isn't the strongest marksmen around, she really has her niche. Whats your playstyle with her?
: I mained {{champion:84}} and{{champion:39}} from before their reworks were even announced. The reasons I played them before were because I loved Akali's kit with the three ult dashes and the dual passive, as well as her looks and lore. Irelia I played as my go to top laner more because of her lore and looks instead of her kit tho I never disliked it at all. Now Im not that much a fan of Akali's base look but I stuck with her just cause I wanted to be loyal to one of my mains and after playing her I liked her playstyle more I played her. As for Irelia my god I loved everything about her rework. From visuals to kit to playstyle she was amazing, I watched her gameplay reveal so many times on the day it came out.
> [{quoted}](name=Blades in Exile,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-10T22:06:45.480+0000) > > I mained {{champion:84}} and{{champion:39}} from before their reworks were even announced. > > The reasons I played them before were because I loved Akali's kit with the three ult dashes and the dual passive, as well as her looks and lore. Irelia I played as my go to top laner more because of her lore and looks instead of her kit tho I never disliked it at all. > > Now Im not that much a fan of Akali's base look but I stuck with her just cause I wanted to be loyal to one of my mains and after playing her I liked her playstyle more I played her. As for Irelia my god I loved everything about her rework. From visuals to kit to playstyle she was amazing, I watched her gameplay reveal so many times on the day it came out. If u like a lot of dashes, how does fiora sound to you, or riven? I know both have bad connotations to them, but I think you really might like their playstyle of multiple dashes onto the enemy champion. How do ya feel about others who think ur just another "hurrdurr akali bursty" kinda player (not insinuating that you are: but most players do think this about certain akali players)?
: i like taliyah because she pretty, no other reason, she could be trash tier and i'd still play her. same for kindred and ori, but ori is always meta.
> [{quoted}](name=lowrankhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lVxYcAUf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-10T20:14:26.866+0000) > > i like taliyah because she pretty, no other reason, she could be trash tier and i'd still play her. same for kindred and ori, but ori is always meta. So does that mean youd like to play someone like kat so to speak, or lux? I think theyre similar prettiness to what u define as pretty
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: {{champion:126}} If you can play him to a good level should do fine against her I believe. You got MS so she can't run you down without her F and you have very good chance to poke her. {{champion:64}} Lee has always been a good champ to fight riven in the top lane, but Idk if it still works right now. {{champion:2}} has also always been good into riven. P.S. Since you main Darius, have you tried to go HoB against her and rush titanic 1st item for insta 5 stack?
HoB is a rune a lot of newer Darius players get, mainly for the same reason some get lethal tempo. The idea of getting 5 stacks sounds amazing. However, while this is quite useful(to an extent) in lane, it's near useless late game, as the utility the other runes give you are far more useful in the later game. Titanic rushing first item is quite useless honestly. Well, not useless, but there are better items. Darius lacks mobility, and needs to stick on the opponent. Because of this, even though he has a quite a bit of slows, phage is a staple on Darius. The auto reset on titanic is nice, but thats all titanic provides. Darius has decent waveclear already, and his damage is already insanely high. What Darius needs is stickiness and tankiness. In a riven matchup, Riven has far much higher damage output, and since darius's sustain comes from his outer Q, riven can easily dash in and destroy darius in a short 1v1 burst trade. Building damage as darius destroys him. Building tank allows you to survive, and get the option to either try to punish her retreat, or retreat yourself. While HoB and Titanic grants an easier 5 stacks, by the time I get 5 stacks, I would die in a raw 1v1. In the scenario I would be incorrect and actually win this trade with this build/rune, riven can simply choose not to fight... making this a lose lose. The optimal way to build dari would be a phage item, with survivability tank stats (with sterraks most likely to negate enemy burst). Trick riven into making foolish 1v1s, and cheese her. If you succeed, you win lane. If you fail, then you get hard stomped....and seeing how a skilled riven can choose her fights (with darius's ideal playstyle is counterengage), Dari in no circumstance is an ideal fighter vs riven.
: I'm consistently able to beat Riven as Kled. That's true of most top laners though
yeah I've tried kled before vs her, but it's not my "go to", as I feel like dismounted kled it far too exploitable vs ulted riven.
: > [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAV1Ksdb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T17:18:14.153+0000) > > I think summoners rift is always gonna be toxic, it's been so engraved in players that I'm not sure there's much hope in saving the rift. However, from what I've read, nearly everyone loves blitz, and I'm sure no one wants to see it go...meaning there might be a chance to save it from this toxic future of what rift is facing. So let toxicity sift into the rift, but lets hope blitz gets rebuilt into a positive force. > > As for your idea of the random game mode lottery, I personally think this would be accepted negatively by the players. People got pissed off at ARURF, they hate the idea of not playing what they want. I think it might get worse when it comes to play modes. What if a player hates poro king, but loves assention? Do you think they'd take that chance of the lottery? Not to mention how much space it would take up, and might cause players to lag across the board. well if im going to be honest if they just threw all of these modes on a ***FUCKING MODE SELECT SCREEN*** and basically only balanced for norms and just ***ONLY WORRIED ABOUT GLITCHES** then maybe we would have a large list of fun, albeit dated and potentially imbalanced modes. We would be able to play the modes we like, Jesus christ, fuck poro king as far as i'm concerned but why can't some dude who loves that shit get into a long ass quo to play it? Same goes for all of these modes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAV1Ksdb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T17:23:06.170+0000) > > well if im going to be honest if they just threw all of these modes on a ***FUCKING MODE SELECT SCREEN*** and basically only balanced for norms and just ***ONLY WORRIED ABOUT GLITCHES** then maybe we would have a large list of fun, albeit dated and potentially imbalanced modes. We would be able to play the modes we like, > > Jesus christ, fuck poro king as far as i'm concerned but why can't some dude who loves that shit get into a long ass quo to play it? Same goes for all of these modes. If we stuck to the modes we know, we wouldn't get modes like nexus blitz. Sure, it might be great to have diversity in game modes, but that would make all modes stale after a few months, and having all modes available (as mentioned earlier), would simply slow down the servers in general, and might make the game unplayable for certain players. It's best to have rotating game mode once and a while, and have game modes being worked on behinds the scenes imo. That way we get a fresh surprise once and a while.
: > [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAV1Ksdb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T17:09:00.064+0000) > > In all honesty, this is a problem with Riot's balance team rather than the playerbase. People are always going to want to win and there are always going to be better champions than others. It's on Riot to even the playing field rather than players to stop try harding. > > Just look at ARAM. That was just as if not more imbalanced than the original URF, but now we are actually getting some sort of attempt to balance out the game. I personally believe they went a little extreme, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. If theyre going to "even the playinh field" by giving 5% damage/defensive buffs instead of, yknow, base stat or kit values or actual balance changes then id rather they just delete the entire mode. Set metas aren't bad, they're part of any game with a diverse roster.
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAV1Ksdb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-09T17:14:44.332+0000) > > If theyre going to "even the playinh field" by giving 5% damage/defensive buffs instead of, yknow, base stat or kit values or actual balance changes then id rather they just delete the entire mode. > > Set metas aren't bad, they're part of any game with a diverse roster. Correct. Well, kinda. Meta is only played because players want to abuse whats strong at that time, because they think dying/being passive in the gamemode is boring, and players want to have fun. Unfortunately, this cuts out so much of the cast. I would love to see Braumic botlane in this mode, but Lord knows it isn't gonna happen unless its a premade duo (and even that duo might not do it after a few games because of how poke focused the meta was). Champions that aren't played usually aren't played because they're weak in general: they're weak to certain champions that are popular. Not playing Morde in fear the enemy is all ranged pokers is stupid. It should instead be like "Ok, I'm gonna get poked down, but when I have a small window, I'll kill em!", as opposed to "Why is this xayah still focusing me? I'm 0/8, leave me alone to farm".
: so you want us to keep having one meh mode, two trashy bot infested and imbalanced modes, and then a rotating mode of hit or miss with no real options? like, Just make Random game mode an option and throw me into a random game mode every time i pick it, but seriously ascension was better than any of the other modes to me, and there are people who still miss dominion. no, lack of options isn't a strength to the game, and forcing us to not be able to pick the modes we want to play, or our champs in those modes, makes the game weaker and feel like we're getting our hands held by a patronizing company that has already effectively said we're too stupid to talk to and wont even give us the skins we voted for because they know what they were going to pick on day 1
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nAV1Ksdb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T17:08:56.207+0000) > > so you want us to keep having one meh mode, two trashy bot infested and imbalanced modes, and then a rotating mode of hit or miss with no real options? > > > like, Just make Random game mode an option and throw me into a random game mode every time i pick it, but seriously ascension was better than any of the other modes to me, and there are people who still miss dominion. > > no, lack of options isn't a strength to the game, and forcing us to not be able to pick the modes we want to play, or our champs in those modes, makes the game weaker and feel like we're getting our hands held by a patronizing company that has already effectively said we're too stupid to talk to and wont even give us the skins we voted for because they know what they were going to pick on day 1 I think summoners rift is always gonna be toxic, it's been so engraved in players that I'm not sure there's much hope in saving the rift. However, from what I've read, nearly everyone loves blitz, and I'm sure no one wants to see it go...meaning there might be a chance to save it from this toxic future of what rift is facing. So let toxicity sift into the rift, but lets hope blitz gets rebuilt into a positive force. As for your idea of the random game mode lottery, I personally think this would be accepted negatively by the players. People got pissed off at ARURF, they hate the idea of not playing what they want. I think it might get worse when it comes to play modes. What if a player hates poro king, but loves assention? Do you think they'd take that chance of the lottery? Not to mention how much space it would take up, and might cause players to lag across the board.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

dontspinbutwin

Level 170 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion