Velasan (NA)
: If it's diamond + only wouldn't that imply it's because that's only like .09% of the player base (or whatever the number is) and the players at that level know not to let Kog go online and be able to auto attack with abandon? That's kind of like saying Yi isn't good at dia+. No kidding.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=23G7Pz7B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-26T23:43:32.770+0000) > > If it's diamond + only wouldn't that imply it's because that's only like .09% of the player base (or whatever the number is) and the players at that level know not to let Kog go online and be able to auto attack with abandon? > > That's kind of like saying Yi isn't good at dia+. No kidding. where is kog good then? yi wins low elo so he can't be buffed but kog thrives where he is protected which happens more in higher elo's
OWils0n (EUW)
: Rammus Clear Shadow Nerfed
probably a bug that will get patched out most likely not intentional
Yenn (NA)
: 'Mordekaiser is fine, just rush QSS first item'
need to either nerf the shield or his base stats, he shouldnt have the bonus durability of old morde and the base stats of a juggernaut, only way he can be balanced around those current values is if his lane phase becomes abusable as all hell, I don't think its fair to blame the balance team yet they hotfixed him already and he'll probably get a nerf in the upcoming patch
Rikirie (NA)
: {{item:3001}} {{item:3068}} work while attached to an ally
if the sunfires stack that could work well with a tank
: > [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FnlpfdKs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-25T22:49:32.508+0000) > > The issue is in June/August they are going to start deliberately making changes nobody asked for that strictly ruin the game like for example buffing pyke's Q down to 50 mana cost with a lvl cooldown of 9 seconds because "hey worlds is close let's slowly edge the game so only 'hype' champions are picked for worlds". > > which btw, has happened in literally every past season for the last 5 seasons. Can't have enchanters being played during Worlds! They might commit the unforgivable sin of doing their job and keeping the carry alive, and that would be _boring_. Gotta have flashy supports taking risks and spoon-feeding their carries to keep the viewers watching!
: Suggestions for Yasuo Changes
all these are massive nerfs and would mean that yasuo would need large buffs since he isnt even doing that well rn, removing the double crit would probably be the worst change since that would mean that, after he is buffed back into viability he would build like a bruiser after the changes, and tank yasuo is far more unhealthy than his current iteration
FSRER (EUNE)
: {{champion:114}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}}
what cc does fiora have that is brain dead, the riposte actually takes skill to use
: The "Forever unusable in Solo Queue because they're broken in competitive" Club
: > [{quoted}](name=doodlebob666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=amX4NGxW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-29T20:20:25.587+0000) > > and suddenly assassins disappear because they can't burst anyone before a tank stun locks them and they get 5 man focused. Lowering damage on its own without changing any structures in the game just means that tanks and adc's would death ball to baron team fight then win the game. ADC's and tanks as roles invalidate others because of how riot balances them, its not even like tanks are that bad in late game team fights, {{item:3193}} is still insane, its just they will never get there on even gold and are getting melted in lane and after they fall behind. That's the job of tanks though. They *should* bring advantages of peel and heavy advantage to 5v5 teamfights. Like the entire job. Just make assassins a splitpush threat again in order to force mispositions and skirmishes where assassins can come out on top
tanks do not give an advantage in team fights they warp the entire thing, since they can't get poked out and are filled with hard cc to the point where any dive in a team fight against them that does not instantly result in a kill is pointless, and making splitpushing viable again requires more than numbers changes systematic issues like baron and death ball comp effectiveness, and considering the fact that these things came to be through dozens of patches because of previous issues, your going to need to fix those problems as well or your just leaving the game in an arguably worst state. All this requires large systematic change to league which isnt just going to happen with a damage nerf
: Reduce damage and suddenly tanks and ADCs are viable enjoyable picks again.
and suddenly assassins disappear because they can't burst anyone before a tank stun locks them and they get 5 man focused. Lowering damage on its own without changing any structures in the game just means that tanks and adc's would death ball to baron team fight then win the game. ADC's and tanks as roles invalidate others because of how riot balances them, its not even like tanks are that bad in late game team fights, {{item:3193}} is still insane, its just they will never get there on even gold and are getting melted in lane and after they fall behind.
: Do we think Zac's rework was a failure?
a quick fix would be to make it so that you can't hit a minion then a champion with q or you don't get extended range if you hit the minion so his q actually becomes a skill shot this will kill toplane zac even more but that trains already out of the station
: > thats the point of a tank you shouldn't be able to kill one easily without a sustained damage dealer, its not even like mages have none Aside those that you mentioned, the rest have an extremely hard time damaging a tank. And why shouldnt they?
tbh i think mages have too much of an easy time against tanks because of how much armor tanks have to get early since you need sunfire against for wave clear, then you need ninja tabi's to survive the adc and then you can think about itemizing mr at the point where your not farming as much because you have to group so by the time you get spirit visage a mage would be way up in gold compared to you
: 4 of those are sustained damage dealers and 2 - 3 of them have tools for tanks anivia does have high sustained damage, but you'd be hard pressed to get the coordination to force the opponents into her ultimate and karthus, while a sustained damage dealer, his kit is unreliable for it
Karthus can get his damage out pretty reliably in a team fight it’s just not optimal to do since he can kill off a back liner for higher payoff, tanks get melted by him but they aren’t worth his time in a team fight 1. Annivia can mess with tanks pretty well because most have trouble with her wall since a lot only have mobility to get in not out {{champion:57}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:78}} need a target and{{champion:111}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:27}} have no easy way of getting to the other side easily (I know Ornn can break the wall but if he does that he uses his only mobility with a decent windup to go a short distance to stay within the ult ) and since they are going to position at the front of the team catching them out with the wall and then ulting can shred them vary hard
: Azir, Brand and Anivia are all control mages that can easily build into sustained %HP damage, Vel'Koz has a true damage mechanic. Keeping tanks away with DoT Damage is litterally their job as control mages. In contrast, getting in the face of any of these will usually mean they're dead.
I’m not saying they are op I’m just saying that mages saying they have no options against tanks and that they do badly against them is disingenuous. I’m not saying any of these champs are op Just that they are mages who deal with tanks well since the top comment was implying that mages as a class are weak to tanks, despite the fact that tank metas invariabley cause mages to dominate mid
: Mr sucks? Quite the reverse you mean. Mr is too good unless you have penetration. Hell i can buy a single mr item and middle finger the enemy lb all game until she buys void stuff or finishes oblivion orb. However this will kill my mana output. And also mages ALREADY have troubles dealing with tanks. Have you ever tried to kill a tank without a sustained dmg dealer? Well, it sucks. Your spells do hit him quite decently. However mana and cdr impended you hard. Marksmen are about killing everything within their range. Mages are all about (usually) aoe dmg and maybe cc. However mages have the least tools of dealing with tanks (as dmg dealers). Liandrys is just not enough.
> And also mages ALREADY have troubles dealing with tanks. Have you ever tried to kill a tank without a sustained dmg dealer? Well, it sucks. Your spells do hit him quite decently. However mana and cdr impended you hard. thats the point of a tank you shouldn't be able to kill one easily without a sustained damage dealer, its not even like mages have none {{champion:268}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:63}} all these champs can chunk tanks incredibly hard.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Jax 53% wr 20% pick rate 30% ban rate in diamond +
jax is strong in all his normal ways, like a variable build path and strong late game, plus a bunch of new ways that break him, like early game dueling potential, and tank killing. Either he needs nerfs or conquer needs a rework or the inspiration rune that increases potion duration needs to be tuned down. Conquerer is kinda unhealthy and should be changed but a Jax nerf is not unwarranted
: Issue with most of these champions it that they can't stop the assassins from killing off the carries. And so an assassin will ignore them and leave them to the rest of his team to deal with while said assassin kills squishies. Picking them mid is then problematic as you have weaker siege against objectives, less peel (less CC), little to no magic damage (making it easier to itemize against that team) and in the mid game, assassins deal enough dmg to blast through your shields and defensive steroid as long as the assassin hasn't fallen behind.
they aren't generalist picks that's for sure but when against an assassin beating them in lane can be a solid way to set them behind and they tend to also cause a lack of cc and objective control, meaning that the weaknesses of these champs are less prominent. When you pick a champ like kled against an assassin your goal is to steam roll the lane before they get to roam and impact the map its a specific strategy, but one that is very viable against assassins.
: We need more assassin shitters
pick {{champion:6}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:266}} bruisers demolish assassins thats why only akali is viable top if you can afford to pick an ad mid these guys can shut any assassin out
: How about you learn some grammar before trying to argue something. Its Conqueror not ''Conquerer'', also im not a top lane main but i shouldnt need to play high elo lvl to survive against a fucking champ at low lvl also no matter what fucking champ you are and how bad the other player is, if i tp back to lane with full life and she has less than half, i should be able to just auto her to death at low lvl since she shouldnt have the dmg to burst me down so fast given her kit is supposed to work around trinity procs.
> i shouldnt need to play high elo lvl to survive against a fucking champ at low lvl "I should be able to play poorly and still win even though im in the top 10 % of the game playing ranked" > also no matter what fucking champ you are and how bad the other player is, if i tp back to lane with full life and she has less than half, i should be able to just auto her to death at low lvl since she shouldnt have the dmg to burst me down so fast given her kit is supposed to work around trinity procs. that is not how toplane works if this is your attitude going in then you are fundamentally wrong,
: What fucking rune do you expect me to play on Sion? Comet? Grasp is much better for trades, lvl 1 I started outtrading her until her Q put her behind me which allowed her to dodge my Q, very stupid mechanic. Also you claim that she got lvl 2 before which she didnt. Also her stun is not the easiest thing to dodge, and after dying once, I tp'd and she killed me again with less than half health because she counters everything i can do. From that point on I couldnt even stay in lane since eventually she would even dive me. Absurd champion with too hard snowball and obnoxious kit.
go for glacial augment slows so you can chase down in passive and lets you land q plus lets you escape from bruiser engages without ult. you played lvl 1 bad because you weren't using your q to push the lane and were auto trading against a champ with conquerer instead of disengaging. I did not see you leveling up but in my defense you didn't play differently at all with it even though you were stronger for the next few seconds and could have tried to force her back. you let her hit lvl 2, despite having a pressure advantage, for no cost. Irelia killed you when you tped back because you are 2 and she is about to hit 3 and you are not playing with enough respect. Her passive is fully stacked and she has conquerer ready while you don't have grasp up. you played it bad irelia does not counter everything you do sion actually does pretty well against her, not amazing but he can still beat her in lane if you play it right you did not.
: well {{item:3031}} on {{champion:22}} is a no go cause {{item:3031}} converts 10% of crit dmg to true dmg but seeing as {{champion:22}}'s crits deal no extra dmg and instead apply slow 10% of 0 crit dmg is 0 true dmg.
that really should not be a thing
: Irelia rework turned League of Legends into an action RPG
you played your lvl 1 very poorly, took the wrong rune and let her both get lvl 2 first and hit the stun, before tping back to a minion when the wave is pushing against you with a lvl disadvantage and tring to fight her again, then kept taking bad trades in her minion wave while not dodging stun, at that point you've lost lane because of you being bad not because of irelia, you should have played better.
LynXerf (EUW)
: Jax Update
riot stated that the jax will get an ezreal level update ezreal is only having his w substantially changed, jax is not getting a full vgu and probably won't for a very long time
: (Potentially) Unpopular opinion: Zed would be a much healthier champion if he was ap, not ad
then zhonya's would be way worst against him making him harder for mages to lane against, while also allowing him to use ap pen itemization which is really strong plus gunblade would be great on him at that point
: Address Ashe and stormrazor please
what ever happened to building bc on ashe would probably help deal with her cdr problems and she could go for a pretty cheap build like{{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}}, this is kinda off topic but I would genuinely like to know why a build like this isn't viable (i dont really play much adc )
: > [{quoted}](name=doodlebob666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pALRGImK,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T01:45:11.975+0000) > > jayce's problem is that he doesn't need to win lane he needs to destroy lane, lets say he is against a camille lets say at the end of lane phase he has > > {{item:3147}} (2900 gold) > {{item:3047}} (1100 gold) > {{item:3134}} (1100 gold) > plus maybe {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} > he would have spent 5800 gold > > if camille has > {{item:3078}} {{item:3047}} (4833 gold) > plus {{item:1006}} {{item:1036}} > for a total spent of (5333) > > camille is still probably going to be more useful to her team even though jayce is up about 500 gold if camille only had a triforce and tabi she could still probably beat jayce in a 1v1, so while he will constantly win lane it doesn't mean much since he can't win it hard enough. my argument is that having a champ who has to completely destroy early game or be useless is not healthy to the game and he should have power shifted away from the early game towards mid and late game. right so it has nothing to do with runes or tanks.
runes and tanks are the reason he is weak rn they make it harder for him to generate the monsterous lead he needs he always needed that type of lead but early season 7 and late season 6 he would be able to get it often enough to be a power pick now resolve tree makes it difficult for him, even though they aren't causing him to lose lane they are dulling his main strength that normally is abusive enough to carry games to the point where he is under powered.
: > [{quoted}](name=doodlebob666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pALRGImK,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T01:34:06.134+0000) > > I don't really get what your trying to say, but second wind (a resolve rune) does hurt jayce alot because of how it synergizes with doran's shield to counteract the poke that jayce puts out in lane. Tanks also hurt jayce since he can't actually bully them and sion in particular is probably the only champ who can beat him in lane reliably. Is that the only thing making jayce weak? probably not but they are clearly detrimental to him so the only champ that can beat him in lane is sion but its the resolve tree and all tanks that are the issue with jayce?
jayce's problem is that he doesn't need to win lane he needs to destroy lane, lets say he is against a camille lets say at the end of lane phase he has {{item:3147}} (2900 gold) {{item:3047}} (1100 gold) {{item:3134}} (1100 gold) plus maybe {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} he would have spent 5800 gold if camille has {{item:3078}} {{item:3047}} (4833 gold) plus {{item:1006}} {{item:1036}} for a total spent of (5333) camille is still probably going to be more useful to her team even though jayce is up about 500 gold if camille only had a triforce and tabi she could still probably beat jayce in a 1v1, so while he will constantly win lane it doesn't mean much since he can't win it hard enough. my argument is that having a champ who has to completely destroy early game or be useless is not healthy to the game and he should have power shifted away from the early game towards mid and late game.
: > [{quoted}](name=doodlebob666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pALRGImK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-10T00:07:19.503+0000) > > second wind is kinda busted but jayce needs a better niche than just the champ you pick if you want to play for lane and almost nothing else, honestly would be better for him if they buffed his mid to late while nerfing his early (while nerfing second wind so he will still be a bully) so that he doesn't need to remove the other toplaner from the game to be valuable. ok so its not just the resolve tree that is keep jayce from being broken ? that is what you are saying ? its not resolve, and it isnt tanks?
I don't really get what your trying to say, but second wind (a resolve rune) does hurt jayce alot because of how it synergizes with doran's shield to counteract the poke that jayce puts out in lane. Tanks also hurt jayce since he can't actually bully them and sion in particular is probably the only champ who can beat him in lane reliably. Is that the only thing making jayce weak? probably not but they are clearly detrimental to him
: The point of jayce is to be strong early game (like riven) then use that to powerspike into his midgame which he dominates. If he doesnt end before 25 minutes he usually cant carry.
riven is still abusable in lane though and doesnt need as large a snowball as jayce making her much healthier since you can beat her in lane without just picking a tank you do have a choice of picking another bully laner and trying to out fight her early jayce does not have that option, no champ beats jayce in the early game, but in return he has a worst mid game than any other toplaner if he doesn't have a lead, that is not healthy since it limits room for counterplay and makes it so that he is either weak or oppressive.
: Almost EVERY Bruiser/Tank champ that leaps n2 groups+Ult has a Shield or Instant heal, Not Illaoi
illaoi heals off of every tentacle hit saying that is not an instant heal but count darius's q as an instant heal is disingenuous to say the least
: Jayce Needs A Buff
second wind is kinda busted but jayce needs a better niche than just the champ you pick if you want to play for lane and almost nothing else, honestly would be better for him if they buffed his mid to late while nerfing his early (while nerfing second wind so he will still be a bully) so that he doesn't need to remove the other toplaner from the game to be valuable.
: I liked Season 8
I don't know why but when I play norms I despise the game but ranked feels really fun now for some reason
: Irelia/Fiora/Rengar get buffed while being at 50%..
problem is china likes wukong as is so changing him is probably not worth from a business perspective
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 29
any chance jarvan could get buffs for worlds, his solo que strength is pretty lacking and he could benefit from a buff to his bruiser playstyle since the nerfs in the early part of the season pretty much forced him out of toplane
: [Gameplay] Jarvan IV Needs a Buff Now
they should make his passive cd drop per auto you land for the first 3 auto's to give him a bit more sustained damage
: How to beat mundo early game
it costs more to take the cleaver than denying the cs is worth you just make it so that he can play with no risk of an all in before he starts getting items if you do that.
SanKakU (NA)
: Should Kalista and/or Master Yi [damage types] be changed?
Yi would have his tank killing capabilities nerfed drastically from the damage type shift, since he wouldn't get any magic pen unless it is valuable enough to get a wits end and even then that is more effective vs squishies. Kalista would benefit from the shift to true damage, since 15% max health magic damage is reduced to almost half of it's value by a tank buying spirirt visage, so their is no point in maxing it over q, since the damage is not only not reliable but also not incredibly significant, if it becomes true damage though she probably would max it second. If it becomes true damage she would be very overbearing in pro play again since she gets a 15% max health true damage burst that could help take down tanks if she synergies with her support.
: Fiora is extremely outclassed
> Trynd, Camille and Quinn will crush fiora in a duel (particularly Camille has an incredibly similar niche but does it much better). i've personally always considered fiora a solid counter to camille because when you reposte her e you will always stun her and your ulti works great against camille's because she either runs, letting you leave, or she dies while you get healed. Camille also has a very different niche than fiora. Camille is far worst in terms of dueling potential and doesn't scale as well, but can rotate to team fights better and has far more target selection. Fiora in general isn't the best in this meta, but thats because games are very teamfight heavy in the midgame and she is a hypercarry who requires items in order to function. Split pushing is not a top tier strategy right now, therefore fiora is not top tier
: Is that high or low for those of us who don't know the numbers of all 130+ champs?
that is incredibly low since the only one lower is ori who gets on hit damage from her passive, janna and lulu are also low but both have a form of on hit built into their kit, most champs are around 60 base ad
Eldeeo (NA)
: Well, BC is once again in a state of emergency
wildfires in western Canada have been insane recently, hope next year is better for you guys
: New to the game - Still haven't seen the toxic community I've heard so much about.
normal games are not that bad its when you get into ranked play where it becomes hellish, especially in the bottom of leagues and platinum for some reason
: Riot, please reconsider these Tahm Kench nerfs.
I don't think devour is the only reason he is op in pro play his ult is far more useful with comms than it is in solo que nerfings it's cooldown could help shift power into area's where solo que players have an easier time utilizing it
Kivolan (NA)
: "Wukong's Burst Damage Is Too High"
wukong's q pre nerf had a higher damage ratio than rengar's empowered q and he could burst you from stealth rengar you atleast get a warning when he ults and a team mate can lower his burst by being the marked target instead of a carry, Wu just stealthed in EQR killed your carry then wailed then dropped a ton of aoe damage. Rengar isn't fair with storm razor duskblade but even without those wu was unfair because the buffs he got to compensate for the duskblade nerfs were ridiculous
BULLSEYE89 (EUNE)
: > Zoe will still be incredibly annoying even with these changes her E Q combo is old nidalee but with setup CC even if she is weak she can still nearly 1 shot squishies with this combo and she will still be un fun to play against because 1 wrong step means your life lategame, The RNG passive is also sitll going to be frustrating to deal with since she can still randomly get a tp, redemption, protobelt, or some other game changing effect within the first 5 minutes of the game then maybe change it so that she can get it only from champion summoner casts or active item casts, not from minions. as far as E-Q combo is concerned, shift some E dmg into Q(more possibilities of missing, thus less dmg taken), and make Q deal lesser dmg to non-champion(lesser waveclear potential) and remove dmg from W in that it only grants summoners and item actives which don't deal dmg (negates extra ignite, or extra protobelt), but keep the alternating aspect that I previously mentioned. > this just turns darius into a pub stomper because to compensate for the fact your drastically nerfing his accessibility to damage and his total out put your giving him an ult that is far easier to use and has less setup required. So your lowering his skill ceiling and floor while nerfing his value in high elo, and compensating by giving him base stats, odds are he will be unviable near the top of the ladder while being ridiculously oppressive in low elo if these changes are implemented. I also think your drastically underestimating the amount of power your taking out, his lane is going to be weaker, his midgame teamfighting is going to be weaker, his late game is going to be weaker, he needs to build more damage to make up for the the loss in his passive, his utility is going to be lowered and his resets are going to cost most of his mana. This isn't a power shift or even a nerf to balance out an overtuned champ your just gutting him by nerfing every single part of his kit. sry abt darius, I might have overshot a bit too far. do u have any suggestions? feel free to mention > I play top so I have no idea how yasuo interacts with ranged champs since windwall does nothing in top lane matchups but that does seem fair considering how game warping of an ability it can be and the ult change is something that should have happened when he was release, but the nerfs to his e and q drastically hurt his wave clear which can hurt alot since he doesn't itemize tiamat and I don't think he would enjoy having to buy static shiv to compensate. if after said changes, yasuo ends up being too weak, they can revert the Q nerf, but the E nerf shd stay for the reason I mentioned. and he cant take runaan's or RFC, he shd choose bw pd for duel power or shiv for waveclear. >Kalista has 2 abilities that are healthy her q and her w everything else in her kit is oppressive as hell or cripples riots ability to balance her. Her passive hops invalidate a huge number of melee champs, the othsworn part of kalista's balance and her ult make her op as hell in pro play, and her E gives her unparralled objective control which also makes her invaluable in pro play. Kalista needs a rework her e can be kept if a cap is put on the number of spears she can put in a objective and her other basic abilities are fine but her ult and passive just make her impossible to balance ty for the suggestions
> then maybe change it so that she can get it only from champion summoner casts or active item casts, not from minions. as far as E-Q combo is concerned, shift some E dmg into Q(more possibilities of missing, thus less dmg taken), and make Q deal lesser dmg to non-champion(lesser waveclear potential) and remove dmg from W in that it only grants summoners and item actives which don't deal dmg (negates extra ignite, or extra protobelt), but keep the alternating aspect that I previously mentioned. The w change sounds good but her and q hold to much power in my opinion and shifting it between the two still leads to an unhealthy game play loop of fishing for a skillshot hit and if one occurs just removing someone from a fight. I personally believe that the damage amp on E should be either gutted or removed and her q should have the higher range damage lowered, and her auto range lowered but her passive should reduce the cooldown of her abilities every time it is used against a champ and give her a bit of move speed. So she becomes more nimble around fights but is more based on throwing alot of skill shots that do less damage, so your aren't doomed if she hits. >sry abt darius, I might have overshot a bit too far. do u have any suggestions? feel free to mention Darius does have unique counterplay don't let him get noxian might if he is being oppressive that should be looked at.. I think making the bleed only proc after noxian might is activated and increasing number of stacks needed to proc noxian might by 1 between lvls 1-6 would make him less of a bully early and make it so he doesn't win both long and short trades.
BULLSEYE89 (EUNE)
: CertainlyT Champions
> Keep ’s W, but make it so that she doesn’t get summoners or items that she already has access to. For example, she has flash and ignite. This should mean her W cannot give her a cast of the same flash and ignite. (And give it a cooldown of like 65 sec or something). And, keep the drops alternate. For example, if she got a summoner on her first use, then the next drop should give her an item only, and vice versa. Zoe will still be incredibly annoying even with these changes her E Q combo is old nidalee but with setup CC even if she is weak she can still nearly 1 shot squishies with this combo and she will still be un fun to play against because 1 wrong step means your life lategame, The RNG passive is also sitll going to be frustrating to deal with since she can still randomly get a tp, redemption, protobelt, or some other game changing effect within the first 5 minutes of the game > Change minimum stacks for from 5 to 6, give him less AD but a little more armor and MR(for durability), and make his E single target.(also decrease passive bleed dmg). For ult, remove the extra dmg per passive stack, and add a mana cost at rank 3, but make it an execute. this just turns darius into a pub stomper because to compensate for the fact your drastically nerfing his accessibility to damage and his total out put your giving him an ult that is far easier to use and has less setup required. So your lowering his skill ceiling and floor while nerfing his value in high elo, and compensating by giving him base stats, odds are he will be unviable near the top of the ladder while being ridiculously oppressive in low elo if these changes are implemented. I also think your drastically underestimating the amount of power your taking out, his lane is going to be weaker, his midgame teamfighting is going to be weaker, his late game is going to be weaker, he needs to build more damage to make up for the the loss in his passive, his utility is going to be lowered and his resets are going to cost most of his mana. This isn't a power shift or even a nerf to balance out an overtuned champ your just gutting him by nerfing every single part of his kit. > is a champion whose counterplay is based on window of opportunity (whirlwind, windwall, flow shield). Thus, change his q in that, the whirlwind deals only 50% of normal q dmg. Moreover, give his W an increased cooldown (like 50s or something, but it refunds 50% of the cooldown if it blocks an ultimate ability). Also remove the AD ratio on E (he gets unlimited mobility from it, why the dmg too). And when he casts his ult, he should be at the same place that his target is at, regardless of whether he is in tower range or not. (remove ability to crit champs too, like srsly he gets 100% with 2 items y is that necessary) I play top so I have no idea how yasuo interacts with ranged champs since windwall does nothing in top lane matchups but that does seem fair considering how game warping of an ability it can be and the ult change is something that should have happened when he was release, but the nerfs to his e and q drastically hurt his wave clear which can hurt alot since he doesn't itemize tiamat and I don't think he would enjoy having to buy static shiv to compensate. Kalista has 2 abilities that are healthy her q and her w everything else in her kit is oppressive as hell or cripples riots ability to balance her. Her passive hops invalidate a huge number of melee champs, the othsworn part of kalista's balance and her ult make her op as hell in pro play, and her E gives her unparralled objective control which also makes her invaluable in pro play. Kalista needs a rework her e can be kept if a cap is put on the number of spears she can put in a objective and her other basic abilities are fine but her ult and passive just make her impossible to balance
Rexxiee (NA)
: Can we buff Black cleaver for melee already?
how does this make it worst for ranged champs? they are still using it and the ones that are({{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} ) don't need buffs. BC does need some small buffs but whatever they are they need to be melee only
Hayaishi (NA)
: What do they do in Korea that we don't do here?
open mid every other game and passive int if there team refuses to do so
: Too many champions are dumpstered because of pros.
{{champion:268}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:13}} would be gutted for low elo no matter what because of their skill ceiling and how oppressive they can be {{champion:3}} {{champion:98}}{{champion:79}} this wasn't because of pro play it was balance mistakes by riot that ended up massively buffing their strength in pro while nerfing their solo que strength {{champion:41}} was not gutted for pro play he isn't even bad rn what stat website are you using cause lolalytics and op.gg have him around 50 with a good playrate {{champion:57}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:113}} are the result of the failed tank update that only ended up exacerbating what makes them oppressive and ,made them impossible to balance even in solo que because they go from pointless to op as all hell {{champion:429}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:43}} these champs were gutted for pro play but we would be calling for kalista to be gutted if she was viable because of how much she abuses melee's while karma just has nothing unique about her
: Is it just me, or is warmogs still core on sejuani?
cinderhulk and warmogs combo really well together and when you add in sejuani's passive gives her a large amount of resistance she, which makes stacking health incredibly valuable early on the 2 item spike becomes hard to beat
: > [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6hhqhHkY,comment-id=00110001,timestamp=2018-07-25T20:13:26.284+0000) > > If we assume that either team has a 50% chance to win at minute 0 As an ARAM main, I can assure you that's a terrible assumption. Last year at worlds it was whoever got galio won. I'd argue that some games are won and lost at champ select; everything after that is a formality.
> Last year at worlds it was whoever got galio won. I'd argue that some games are won and lost at champ select; everything after that is a formality. that really is not true SSG beat WE despite them playing him, one game and RNG went 2-3 against SKT despite giving over galio 5 times and only lost because MLXG got caught. Galio was op in pro play then but he wasnt even the strongest champ on the patch considering kalista didn't ever make it past the ban phase.
Show more

doodlebob666

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion