: does it sound like a good idea though?
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x5W2sjG2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T22:20:37.426+0000) > > does it sound like a good idea though? Not feasible to be honest but the developers could improve but they are too lazy to do so.
: what if theres a tutorial vs each champion. or scenario mode
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x5W2sjG2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-11T22:11:54.772+0000) > > besides bots or friends there should be a hyper intelligent AI (that has human reaction time) that replicates each champions strengths with also their weaknesses so you can train to optimize vs them for when you play vs them. i feel this would reduce some frustration i mean the thing is you wont die and the enemy wont die the game will tell you basically if your doing the proper combat/defense measures (warding also involved) vs that champ. i know your gonna say play practice mode but heres the thing all you learn is your range/lcs attacks/damage output/CSing. after that though comes individual match ups. RIOT is a place where a bunch of lazy people congregate and code a game to make money. Asking this is like asking for a million dollars. RIOT will do nothing to help new players or those who want knowledge. They just sit back on their lazy ass and collect the green because ignorant people just press que and don't think about why when the developer could care less about the community as long as they get their money.
: The WORST type of scum come on at the weekend.
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Decides,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=maARgGpA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-11T18:51:53.306+0000) > > Seems to happen every single weekend. > > Throughout the week games are pretty chill there feels like a lot less toxicity like no one types and even if you lose no one really types. > > Soon as it hits the weekend probably on saturdays there is a LOT of toxicity and keyboard warriors maybe this is because theres more players on at the weekend thus more toxicity comes. > > Or could it mean that the younger generation or on the game since its the weekend thus more likely to be toxic? Nah there are more bad players playing on the weekend and they tilt people but RIOT lets bad players remain bad and keeps them in the mix because they make money for them. Bad players cause most of the toxicity in any game. Really could care less what anyone thinks.
: Why people are so quick to assume you are flaming them?
> [{quoted}](name=Neekoo Neeko Nee,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fTFLZ1Yx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-09T20:44:00.248+0000) > > Today I had a game, where we were 4v4 fighting in the midlane (both top laners were in their lanes). Except, it was a 3v4 becuase our jungler, Jax, decided to go and farm his blue buff while we were getting engaged on by Leona. We obviously lost the fight, them having Yasuo, Leona, Kayn and Sivir, and us having Soraka, Fizz and Ezreal. I was a little tilted at this point, and I typed at him, "Jax why are you farming blue while we are fighting?" That's all i typed, nothing toxic or passive-aggressive. > > Then the jax seems to completely rage. Calling me trash, calling my duo trash, and telling us it was so obvious we shouldn't be fighting if he was at blue. (He only went to go farm AFTER we got engaged on, btw.) > > I tried to explain this to him but it seemed like nothing i said got through to him, so i quit trying and focused on my own game. Then he would type on all chat from time to time, "Report soraka for flaming", and "lmao this 0/3 soraka is flaming me" (I was 0/3/6 at the time, go figure.) > > The thing is i didnt flame him at all, i simply asked him why he left us to go do his blue buff while we were fighting them. no flame at all. boards probably wont believe me but oh well. > > Anyway, i muted him immediately because his constant ? pings and asking the enemy team to report me in all chat every 5 seconds was distracting me and getting very irritating. So I fully mute him, get on with the game, our top laner popped off and we ended up winning nicely. > > And what do I see as the firfst message in post game chat? > > "Report soraka for flame". > > I really do not understand, why is everyone so quick to assume that you are flaming them now? Im very scared that i will be baned because an increasing number of people are declaring they will report me, usually for "inting" when i'm 0/5/30, I know false reports dont count but with the amount of spaghetti in the system its making me pretty worried haha. In society today most Mommies and Daddies tell their children they are special and give them everything they want and when said children start integrating with the real world and find out that Mommy and Daddy lied to them they get butthurt instantly. It's a learned behavior from their childhood and most will probably fail real life because of it.
: Honestly it would probably be worse if they did ban them since it’s too easy to create a new account and ruin the game for newer players.
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6mEEXyzn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T21:49:41.377+0000) > > Honestly it would probably be worse if they did ban them since it’s too easy to create a new account and ruin the game for newer players. What's the difference for people who get banned for chat? Can't they do the same thing? The most toxic thing in online gaming gets punished very leniently at this time for reasons only one can speculate about. My guess is they would lose tons of players and money because so many irresponsible people play on WiFi and toasters and subject those that don't to their bullshit.
rujitra (NA)
: They won’t do it because for one, there are valid reasons to AFK. There are also reasons that aren’t *valid*, per se, but are outside the player’s control.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6mEEXyzn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-09T22:59:06.516+0000) > > They won’t do it because for one, there are valid reasons to AFK. There are also reasons that aren’t *valid*, per se, but are outside the player’s control. Valid reasons are not a reason because valid reasons are rare. If they aren't rare then they aren't valid reasons. They are excuses used by people who have no personal responsibility and the worst possible toxic action in online gaming is punished very leniently. Why? Because RIOT knows they would ban alot of people if they took the proper stance on it and will lose a ton of money because people wish to play on WiFi and toasters and blame everything and everyone but their own damn self for their latency problems. Because of that people abuse leaving the game (in any way) because it is punished so horribly by greedy developers.
: Why is majority vote meaningless in surrender vote?
> [{quoted}](name=Candymaniam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YJguVKnE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-09T12:08:37.641+0000) > > Just had a game where one person afked 3 people vote yes to surrender. One person decides to troll and vote no. Please change the surrender vote to have some common sense. One persons vote should not out weigh 3 people. I have had too many games where a 2 man duo will hold the game hostage for kicks or because they are mad someone fed. I know the devs dont play the game anymore but please put yourself in our shoes. When three people want out let them out Because that is how it works here. If the majority didn't suck so much they would never have to abuse the system like they do. I wish RIOT would take it out of the game altogether so bad players would stop using it as a crutch and just want to go ruin another game faster.
: Actually, I would say that the "unenjoyment" of this game comes from the fact that I get punished for my teammates being bad when I consistently do well in games.
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EQjIrE1a,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-09T07:44:08.198+0000) > > Actually, I would say that the "unenjoyment" of this game comes from the fact that I get punished for my teammates being bad when I consistently do well in games. The bad part of your post is RIOT and most of the player base don't understand that being bad is toxic as well. All I ever hear from people is they had a bad game all the time when in reality the current gamer generation is not very good at playing games. I 100% agree with you. Most of the fault falls on the developers because they have taken away pretty much everything from the player base that would get these people in line and improve their play or frankly not play at all. It's about making money for themselves and when you have a great game they make tons of it by allowing the majority to ruin it for the minority because the minority don't make them the same money. It would be too much work to create a community to be proud of so they take the easy way out when they could actually make more by doing the right things. Hope you understand what I mean.
roughvan (EUNE)
: Riot can't solve that problem with banned players as league is free to play, anyone can make more accounts. Im suggesting that when you introduce new players to the game, teach them to do /mute all every game, i do it even though im not new and can be considered to be one of the better players, it doesn't matter how good you get, you'll always be flamed. I've seen challanger players getting flamed. You can't always play a perfect game without any mistakes also there are players who will flame you even if you play well.
> [{quoted}](name=roughvan,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGNuocIZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-07T13:56:40.146+0000) > > Riot can't solve that problem with banned players as league is free to play, anyone can make more accounts. > > Im suggesting that when you introduce new players to the game, teach them to do /mute all every game, i do it even though im not new and can be considered to be one of the better players, it doesn't matter how good you get, you'll always be flamed. I've seen challanger players getting flamed. You can't always play a perfect game without any mistakes also there are players who will flame you even if you play well. You are right but I would like to add that RIOT created this mess that they can't solve by not cracking down on all the other things that are toxic that isn't chat. Habitual terrible players are toxic as well but if RIOT wasn't lazy they would come up with a solution to hold those people accountable as well. Most of the chat toxicity in this game comes from all the other toxic things that go unchecked and that is 100% RIOT's fault. They don't hold people responsible for all their actions for the most part and only hold those accountable who call those people out in chat. LPQ is a joke. People play on toasters and WiFi or just leave. Trolls are free to roam. Griefers, grief at will. Bad players never improve because they don't have a good reason to or can't get it through their thick skulls that they just can't play this game. So they keep trying and keep ruining the experience for others. All these things contribute to chat toxicity yet are punished less frequently and less harshly.
: The banning/ chat restriction system in this game is terrible, has been terrible and will stay bad.
> [{quoted}](name=DaddyForDollars,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpTwXEjl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-06T11:33:30.278+0000) > > Using an automated system to look for keywords, that if said and if the player is in a "negative enough state " will automatically punish or ban them is unfair. > > Basically it goes off the type of report and then automatically scans for keywords commonly associated with toxic behavior. > > The problem is, even if you're not being toxic but have said some of these toxic words and you get reported, the automated system will detect this and ban you. > > What makes it worse is if you've been banned or chat restricted recently you're put in a category by the system of "more toxic players" and your behavior is closely monitored and reports made against you are weighed more. Meaning it's easy for a false ban to occur or a slightly "harsher" ban on very MILDLY toxic behavior. > > > The system works, in theory, but really isn't great. Just got my 14 day ban and it was based off a game i really wasn't "that" toxic and i've seen WAY worse. > > I've seen a lot more pros getting chat restricted even in twitch streams too. I think that's why this game's slowing dying off and games like fortnite and other FPS battle royales are succeeding them. They don't have all this lame shit. If they punished what causes most of the keywords to happen then I wouldn't have a problem. As it is right now the system is just a lazy system created by a lazy developer who could care less about the health of their game and community.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nAmdQV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T12:12:45.109+0000) > > Communities had the ability to deal with incompetence by basically blacklisting them. Nobody wants bad players on their teams. But in todays society that is exactly what we have to deal with in pretty much every facet of life because nobody holds them accountable or helps them improve. All that has been taken away over the years by the greedy developers. The issue I have is the incompetence doesnt want to improve. I can literally tell the struggling player "build xyz it will help you counter abc" and they just flame/int... literally just worthless players. I don't get it. I've never played a game before where so many players are so bad and angry
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nAmdQV,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T02:54:23.794+0000) > > The issue I have is the incompetence doesnt want to improve. > > I can literally tell the struggling player "build xyz it will help you counter abc" and they just flame/int... literally just worthless players. I don't get it. I've never played a game before where so many players are so bad and angry All this was the result of greed by the developers IMO. They farm the lemmings if you understand what I mean. Blizzard started this and that is why I will not touch another Blizzard made game. To be honest it is a very smart business practice but gamers suffer because of the lack of integrity shown by the developers. They will continue to milk the game to get everything they can. In the process the quality of the game itself and the player base will slowly decline like WoW has and League is doing right now.
: Twisted Treeline in Event Pass
> [{quoted}](name=Hipsterfred,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wfN1t9bi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-01T14:56:34.890+0000) > > Why is TT not included in the Event pass? There are a lot of players that mainly play TT, where is the love? I personally won't buy the Pass, because i won't be able to earn any points together, since i rarely have time for the other two gamemodes I won't buy any more passes for two reasons, one because with so many things broke and not being looked at this is just another money grab by RIOT and two, they really aren't worth it. People need to stop buying this shit until they fix the shit that needs fixing but I also understand that it won't happen.
: A single 7-minute disconnect will not result in any leaverbuster penalty. In order for a shor disconenect liek that to have consequences, you need to have a history of leaving games. And that's when it is not "legitimate" anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=hshtagniemehrcdu,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=di2HMfty,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T07:12:04.529+0000) > > A single 7-minute disconnect will not result in any leaverbuster penalty. > > In order for a shor disconenect liek that to have consequences, you need to have a history of leaving games. > And that's when it is not "legitimate" anymore. You are thinking Low Priority Que (LPQ). If you leave any game for whatever reason you will get a pop up letting you know and that is leaverbuster. That is what the OP is talking about. It's nothing really as long as you don't make a habit of it. If you make a habit of it then you will be sent to LPQ where you will have to wait a certain amount of time before you can play.
: Someone was vaping during the credits of the movie I was watching
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GmOZbKLp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-01T06:09:08.788+0000) > > y tho Because nobody holds them accountable and they have no integrity. They are basically useless human beings who have no respect for anyone but themselves. I see an idiot do that and I say something. People are scared to say anything to anyone doing something that they know is wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nAmdQV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-30T14:43:15.057+0000) > > This doesn't work with how people are today. Todays society says it is ok to be incompetent in fact it is basically encouraged because more times than not that person is not held accountable for their incompetency. I know because I work with a building full of them, including the plant manager. > > If you notice, your posts are being met with a counter argument by people like this who deflect the true problem, which is incompetence. Not one of them have addressed the root of the problem in any sort of meaningful way. They just tell you to stop being a dick. I feel you because I get mad and upset at people like this as well but losing your shit about it is not going to help because these people don't look at themselves as the root of the problem. This is what happens when mommy and daddy tell their children they are special their whole life. Then they get into the real world and don't know how to deal with the fact that mommy and daddy lied to them. > > We just have to deal with it because it's only going to get worse. The good days of gaming are over and the greed has taken control. There is not a developer in existence anymore with the balls to actually fix their games and the communities. They no longer have any pride. They just see dollar signs. It's pathetic really but a fact of life. > > Just try and do what you can for yourself. Ignore these people who will never amount to anything in life because they are so incompetent in something as simple as a game. You will get those who counter argue this as well but whatever they say they do, I will guarantee you they are not very good at it regardless of what they think because it's just human nature. > > If you want to succeed then you do and it pretty much carries over to everything you do in life including gaming. The opposite is just as true. That is human nature. People might not be good at everything they do but those who want to succeed put in the effort and carry a good attitude. Lost of wisdom in this post... rare to see on these boards. I agree. Incompetence, and Riot's failure to identify and attribute it is the root cause of all problems with this game. Riot forces players to suffer through incompetence in endless grinds of ranking up to eventually sort them out... I simply don't have the patience. In the good days the communities could verbally vent... but this is the participation trophy generation.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nAmdQV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-30T21:18:41.912+0000) > > Lost of wisdom in this post... rare to see on these boards. > > I agree. Incompetence, and Riot's failure to identify and attribute it is the root cause of all problems with this game. > > Riot forces players to suffer through incompetence in endless grinds of ranking up to eventually sort them out... I simply don't have the patience. In the good days the communities could verbally vent... but this is the participation trophy generation. Communities had the ability to deal with incompetence by basically blacklisting them. Nobody wants bad players on their teams. But in todays society that is exactly what we have to deal with in pretty much every facet of life because nobody holds them accountable or helps them improve. All that has been taken away over the years by the greedy developers.
: bad players on my team reported me after i carried them? now i have 14 day suspension.. makes Sense!
> [{quoted}](name=bigwillyboy2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9u8u2p02,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T17:34:08.130+0000) > > how come people can report you for nothing and you end up getting banned? I mean i should ahve reported them too but im not a five year old i guess.. i guess you have to report random people every game. who ever decided to ban people has a pea sized brain and i honestly feel bad for them, doing your job so poorly. this game has officially gone to Shi* It makes perfect sense in todays society. Incompetent people will never look at themselves as the problem. They only see a problem with people calling them out for being incompetent and will do what they need to do to make themselves feel better. Also, knowing how this terrible system is you need to just carry and keep it shut because no amount of words will make the incompetence go away.
Warpes (NA)
: "It's just flex queue" is getting to be a beyond obnoxious excuse
> [{quoted}](name=Warpes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o42wJA83,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:19:46.581+0000) > > for people making ridiculous picks, troll builds, or diving for nothing when they clearly know better. > > all because its "only flex queue" so who cares right? certainly not the other 9 people in the match, simply because just you don't. ranked is still ranked, people are still playing it to climb, and for rewards, and not interested in your bullshit. im so tired of hearing it literally almost every game now. > > if you want to fuck around and play like a godamn idiot, that's what normals are for - and even then, consider the fact that you're still wasting the time of others when you essentially play to lose. this shouldn't even have to be said. You can't do anything about an apathetic person because that is all that statement says about them. In turn, they will make more excuses as to why their life is not full of apathy. People like this will never amount to anything in life and only so in their own minds. There is a mode where people can do whatever they want and it's called custom mode but they never use it and subject total strangers to their bullshit because well, like I said, they are apathetic. The developers do nothing because all they want is their money anyway.
: The player competency is at an all time low.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TALeZhc0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T10:58:25.148+0000) > > Team after team after team just taking the stupidest imagineable fights. Players these days have 0 map awareness, 0 game awareness, 0 matchup awareness. I can't tell if the meta has just changed too quickly for people to keep up with or if there's actually just a lot more braindead players. > > Playing in silver now feels like playing in bronze 5 did 2 years ago. It's just sad to see. As someone who has been gaming online since the beginning, the only thing that has changed is the developers mindsets. They have figured out how to squeeze as much money out of the player base they can. They have taken notice that there are many more casual players who have access to their game and have abused them to the point that the casual player can do whatever they want because they spend the green. That is pretty much it in a nutshell. Agree to disagree but the evolution of gaming has only gotten worse because of the money that can be made. There is not a developer in existence that can say with a straight face that they are proud of what they created anymore because of the greed. If they truly wanted to make something to be proud of then they would have never taken away all the things they took away such as incentives to improve, good training sims, ability for the player base to police itself, challenging aspects and the list goes on and on. Todays casual gamers for the most part are ruining gaming and the developers do nothing to curb the behavior displayed by these people because they make the developers tons of money. Don't get me wrong, not all casual gamers are bad but most of them get away with whatever they want, inting, trolling, leaving, afking, playing on subpar equipment and then making the excuse that it's only a game so who cares. The developers sure as hell don't care about this stuff as evidenced by the increasing shitty and lazy player base that is always overlooked.
: Riot's sanctimonious preaching about "Toxicity"
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4nAmdQV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T06:41:14.837+0000) > > I'm sick of these fake "statistics" Riot keeps citing. The majority of players don't agree that "everyone deserves respect on the rift". > > Respect is EARNED. > > Terrible players do NOT DESERVE RESPECT. > > If you are playing pick up basketball, and 1 random kid decides to punt the ball into the street instead of play, YOU DONT SHAKE HIS HAND. You DONT SAY GOOD GAME. Terrible players dont get respect. People that waste your time don't deserve respect. > > If players get put in games with 0-10 auto-loss players, THEY ARE THE VICTIM. They have had their time wasted. Their effort wasted. Where is the sympathy for competent players that just want a fair game? Why is it that I can deliberately int, feed, and troll ALL GAME and not get punished? Yet if I am hard carrying and tell my team they don't deserve the win and AFK for 5 minutes, I get permabanned? > > I love this game. But Riot's utter incompetency in terms of matchmaking and reporting result in auto-loss garbage being in rotation... while passionate players who despise auto-loss garbage getting permabanned for daring to criticize the status-quo. > > Like I said... you can literally int, troll, feed. Waste 9 other people's time for 15-50 minutes. No punishment > > But if you are committing 100% to the win, trying to carry your team, and flame a troll on your team = Permaban > > *Also the stats are complete bogus. The majority of players dont care about "mean words". They just want good games. Your surveys are BS cherry-picked pseudoo-science. The fault is on your end Riot. Your condescending sanctimonious preaching about "toxicity" is a joke... and despite my hatred towards the SJW cancer in corporations, I am glad to see it destroying yours just by virtue of how you have gone about sticking players in terrible games and then punishing them when they respond accordingly. This doesn't work with how people are today. Todays society says it is ok to be incompetent in fact it is basically encouraged because more times than not that person is not held accountable for their incompetency. I know because I work with a building full of them, including the plant manager. If you notice, your posts are being met with a counter argument by people like this who deflect the true problem, which is incompetence. Not one of them have addressed the root of the problem in any sort of meaningful way. They just tell you to stop being a dick. I feel you because I get mad and upset at people like this as well but losing your shit about it is not going to help because these people don't look at themselves as the root of the problem. This is what happens when mommy and daddy tell their children they are special their whole life. Then they get into the real world and don't know how to deal with the fact that mommy and daddy lied to them. We just have to deal with it because it's only going to get worse. The good days of gaming are over and the greed has taken control. There is not a developer in existence anymore with the balls to actually fix their games and the communities. They no longer have any pride. They just see dollar signs. It's pathetic really but a fact of life. Just try and do what you can for yourself. Ignore these people who will never amount to anything in life because they are so incompetent in something as simple as a game. You will get those who counter argue this as well but whatever they say they do, I will guarantee you they are not very good at it regardless of what they think because it's just human nature. If you want to succeed then you do and it pretty much carries over to everything you do in life including gaming. The opposite is just as true. That is human nature. People might not be good at everything they do but those who want to succeed put in the effort and carry a good attitude.
: I wish league worked on soft inting and feeding more than toxicity. Here's the trick lads, if people weren't inting/feeding, you would rarely ever see flame. I've had very few games with flame when someone on my team wasn't like 0-4 in 8m
> [{quoted}](name=I Play This Game,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fM1fUWF8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-29T19:45:58.191+0000) > > I wish league worked on soft inting and feeding more than toxicity. Here's the trick lads, if people weren't inting/feeding, you would rarely ever see flame. I've had very few games with flame when someone on my team wasn't like 0-4 in 8m This is 100% truth but RIOT caters to the thin skinned and allows them to do w/e the hell they want to ruin the experiences of so many as long as it isn't flaming. The one that really gets me is that sorry LPQ system and how the punishment is so lenient for IMO the most toxic thing in online gaming. How RIOT can't comprehend where most of the flame originates tells alot about the leadership they have.
: It turns out Millennials have more health problems than their previous generation
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJga05xE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-26T12:39:58.522+0000) > > https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/04/24/millennial-health-worse-than-gen-x-depression-diabetes-adhd-up/3539739002/ > > A big factor the rising diagnoses could simply be that with more mental health awareness, millennials seek out the help they need and get the diagnosis. It could be that with our fast paced environment of smart phones, social media, and that the economy is terrible for us with astronomical college costs could also play a factor in our health. Diet and exercise also matters as that could cause diabetes II if you don't get enough exercise or eat terrible food, which again could factor into your economic status. > > I think we need to take a step back from things and focus on improving our health and realize that not everything trendy is good for us. We shouldn't eat out so much and learn how to cook our own food because it's not only tastier but much healthier. Sometimes we feel like we have no time to take care of ourselves or don't even have a primary care physician, but when we do take the time, it will be worth it. > > May your futures be well and happy, millennials! I'm rooting for ya c: I believe they are just as healthy as anyone for the most part but they are being diagnosed the way they are because it's easy to do by lazy doctors who feed off the teats of Big Pharma. As a result they think there is something more wrong with them than there truly is and they keep feeding the machine in hopes of getting better that never really happens because they been brainwashed into believing that something is truly wrong with them. Just my opinion though but it wouldn't surprise me if some of it were true.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvAaiy6E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-24T19:29:27.382+0000) > > RIOT just like their moderators on the boards don't understand that plays on words that offend people are just as bad. > > For example, I reported a thread today for making light of criminal sexual misconduct by using a different narrative. The poster was trying to be funny yet was insensitive as hell when many people are affected and offended by it. The moderator probably laughed at what was posted and totally ignored my report for w/e reason. The post should have been deleted and the poster should have been banned. > > But nope, it's still on here. Yeah the person was probably joking but still certain things just go too far ,call me/us sensitive or whatever i dont think things as that should be taken lightly , as it is a serious matter
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkangii,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvAaiy6E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T08:07:41.195+0000) > > Yeah the person was probably joking but still certain things just go too far ,call me/us sensitive or whatever i dont think things as that should be taken lightly , as it is a serious matter This is the title of the post... can i play league and still be a registered sax offender? If it is against the rules to make a play on an offensive word in your name then the same should apply on terrible subject matter as well but because these moderators are oblivious to what is actually going on in the world they allow this shit to remain. I just looked, this post is still on the forums.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvAaiy6E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-24T19:29:27.382+0000) > > RIOT just like their moderators on the boards don't understand that plays on words that offend people are just as bad. > > For example, I reported a thread today for making light of criminal sexual misconduct by using a different narrative. The poster was trying to be funny yet was insensitive as hell when many people are affected and offended by it. The moderator probably laughed at what was posted and totally ignored my report for w/e reason. The post should have been deleted and the poster should have been banned. > > But nope, it's still on here. Yeah the person was probably joking but still certain things just go too far ,call me/us sensitive or whatever i dont think things as that should be taken lightly , as it is a serious matter
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkangii,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvAaiy6E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-26T08:07:41.195+0000) > > Yeah the person was probably joking but still certain things just go too far ,call me/us sensitive or whatever i dont think things as that should be taken lightly , as it is a serious matter It says alot about the moderators who allow people to speak like that on a public forum.
: how are club tags like these legal?
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkangii,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MvAaiy6E,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-24T17:26:43.310+0000) > > Where can i report club tags? just after the game for "offensive summoner name?" > Literally a person on my team with "ni66er" in his name and club tag "WHAT A FVCKING %%%%%%" > very questionable as to how its even possible to create such a club tag/name RIOT just like their moderators on the boards don't understand that plays on words that offend people are just as bad. For example, I reported a thread today for making light of criminal sexual misconduct by using a different narrative. The poster was trying to be funny yet was insensitive as hell when many people are affected and offended by it. The moderator probably laughed at what was posted and totally ignored my report for w/e reason. The post should have been deleted and the poster should have been banned. But nope, it's still on here.
: can i play league and still be a registered sax offender?
> [{quoted}](name=Black focks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VAsT1Amu,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-24T13:31:00.930+0000) > > I am a tier 3 sax offender, Now let me explain. > I went into my local music shop and picked up a sax and started playing it without Its consent. Because of this, I am a registered sax offender for the next 5 years (2 years left) Can i play league with these charges? I have to stay 1k feet away from any saxophones and instrumental shops. I think you should be castrated for making light of a horrible thing that happens all over the world every day. You are not funny at all and the mods should remove your whole post and ban you.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T19:08:18.067+0000) > > http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11.gif > > ARAM accounts are a myth and players blow it out of proportion. Keep repeating that to yourself :*
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T19:09:45.312+0000) > > Keep repeating that to yourself :* I do all the time because I know better.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T17:45:22.790+0000) > > Those 14 champs can be given to ARAM players regardless how many champs they own. It happens to many of my accounts all the time. > > You keep beating this dead horse though if it makes you happy. OK, stay in denial. I can't do anything else for you. If you think a 1% chance is the same as a 50% chance.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:13:41.514+0000) > > OK, stay in denial. I can't do anything else for you. If you think a 1% chance is the same as a 50% chance. http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11.gif ARAM accounts are a myth and players blow it out of proportion.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:26:28.447+0000) > > You haven't proved anything. The only thing you proved is in your own head. I told you, Every game in my match history has at least 1 aram-only account in it. This is proof. [Find 1 match without an aram designed account](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/202714893) If you want to disprove me, show me one of my matches without an Aram-designed account in neither team.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:30:20.275+0000) > > I told you, Every game in my match history has at least 1 aram-only account in it. This is proof. [Find 1 match without an aram designed account](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/202714893) > > If you want to disprove me, show me one of my matches without an Aram-designed account in neither team. http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11.gif
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:31:23.385+0000) > > I am sure it is low on this account. I am guessing though that you have a very hard time grasping the fact that you can have as many accounts as you wish playing league so wasting your time looking up this account means pretty much nothing to anyone but yourself. > > Math comes into play when you take into account the 14 weekly free champions that can be given to those playing ARAM. When you take that into account then ARAM accounts become a myth and like I have already said blown out of proportion by people like you. > > But you keep on believing what you want if that makes you happy. First of all, it's not 14 champs the free rotation for aram. Second, show me your ARAM account, because this account has many aram games played daily on it and you claim you play aram on another account with higher MMR when this account has low MMR AND a lot of arams played. (proof like you say) Third, let's see if you can follow some math. Let's say aram players want to play specific 35 champions (just an estimate), and let's say they have those 35 champions and 25 champs they don't already own because of the free rotation. So, a total of 60 champions in the pool. It would seem that it's about an even chance of getting the champ they want, BUT they can roll once. So in order to not get the champ they want it would be a chance of 25/60 * 25/60=17%. BUT if they are grouped with 4 more similar accounts it would mean, their chance of landing 5/5 broken champions is higher than 41% (because they can roll for eachother)
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:46:58.727+0000) > > First of all, it's not 14 champs the free rotation for aram. > > Second, show me your ARAM account, because this account has many aram games played daily on it and you claim you play aram on another account with higher MMR when this account has low MMR AND a lot of arams played. (proof like you say) > > Third, let's see if you can follow some math. > Let's say aram players want to play specific 35 champions (just an estimate), and let's say they have those 35 champions and 25 champs they don't already own because of the free rotation. So, a total of 60 champions in the pool. It would seem that it's about an even chance of getting the champ they want, BUT they can roll once. So in order to not get the champ they want it would be a chance of 25/60 * 25/60=17%. BUT if they are grouped with 4 more similar accounts it would mean, their chance of landing 5/5 broken champions is higher than 41% (because they can roll for eachother) Those 14 champs can be given to ARAM players regardless how many champs they own. It happens to many of my accounts all the time. You keep beating this dead horse though if it makes you happy.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-22T14:48:48.753+0000) > > That's all I play is ARAM. My main account has all the champions. Keep believing in fairy tales. It is your prerogative. Math is hard for some people. How is math involved? I too play only aram, I own all champions. I have a high ARAM MMR so I meed the accounts that always have the "op" champions. I am asking you again, find ONE match in my match history that doesn't have an aram only account. You can be done by linking to me a single game in my match history, is there a reason you can't do that? You do play aram, but your aram MMR is **low**, so that is the reason you don't meet these accounts, they have high winrates and MMRs. Can you grasp this concept?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T14:52:37.473+0000) > > How is math involved? > I too play only aram, I own all champions. I have a high ARAM MMR so I meed the accounts that always have the "op" champions. I am asking you again, find ONE match in my match history that doesn't have an aram only account. You can be done by linking to me a single game in my match history, is there a reason you can't do that? > > > You do play aram, but your aram MMR is **low**, so that is the reason you don't meet these accounts, they have high winrates and MMRs. Can you grasp this concept? I am sure it is low on this account. I am guessing though that you have a very hard time grasping the fact that you can have as many accounts as you wish playing league so wasting your time looking up this account means pretty much nothing to anyone but yourself. Math comes into play when you take into account the 14 weekly free champions that can be given to those playing ARAM. When you take that into account then ARAM accounts become a myth and like I have already said blown out of proportion by people like you. But you keep on believing what you want if that makes you happy.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T23:06:38.233+0000) > > you sir are an idiot you know how esy it is to make one? be it you buy the champs or grind for them? It isnt very difficult in the slightest and i got so fucking tired of seeing velkozz/xerath/lux/soraka in 80 % of the arams i played the only champ i fucking bannedwhen it was available was velkoz and honestly there was actual diversity in aram for once like shit there were more melee on melee fights and that made it more fun. i own every champ so someone who owns half of them already has an advantage over me when i keep getting galio 4 times in a row and im sitting here like how the fuck. Don't bother with him. I proved to him ARAM accounts are not myths on another thread and he didn't even bother. Just kept saying "It's a myth"
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-22T13:35:11.315+0000) > > Don't bother with him. I proved to him ARAM accounts are not myths on another thread and he didn't even bother. Just kept saying "It's a myth" You haven't proved anything. The only thing you proved is in your own head.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T22:25:25.422+0000) > > ARAM accounts are myths if math isn't hard for you. I am happy bans got thrown out. Aram accounts are myths because you don't play in hign ARAM MMR and don't meet them. Gotcha. P.S. Still waiting for you to link me _ONE_ game in my history that doesn't include an ARAM account...........
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-22T13:40:04.072+0000) > > Aram accounts are myths because you don't play in hign ARAM MMR and don't meet them. Gotcha. > > P.S. Still waiting for you to link me _ONE_ game in my history that doesn't include an ARAM account........... That's all I play is ARAM. My main account has all the champions. Keep believing in fairy tales. It is your prerogative. Math is hard for some people.
hiyares (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-21T23:06:38.233+0000) > > you sir are an idiot you know how esy it is to make one? be it you buy the champs or grind for them? It isnt very difficult in the slightest and i got so fucking tired of seeing velkozz/xerath/lux/soraka in 80 % of the arams i played the only champ i fucking bannedwhen it was available was velkoz and honestly there was actual diversity in aram for once like shit there were more melee on melee fights and that made it more fun. i own every champ so someone who owns half of them already has an advantage over me when i keep getting galio 4 times in a row and im sitting here like how the fuck. Just because you disagree with me don't mean you need to be offensive. I truly hope the moderators do their jobs.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Black Hayate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QvL7WLfQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T11:37:38.732+0000) > > Wtf are you talking about. How do you tell you have issues until afyer you are in-game. Did you even read what i typed. Dude if you have nothing sensible to say. Stay the fuck off my post you dumb ass. You should probably quit league because it people like who pkay adc and run into melee range to attack People like you are a dime a dozen. You play on subpar equipment or WiFi and have problems and then whine about them hoping that we will feel sorry for you. If you are having issues, fix them. Millions of people play with no problems at all.
Rioter Comments
: If it were truly ALL random, then every champion would be unlocked for everyone. But the addition of bans was justified because people with ARAM-only accounts could game the system and only purchase champions that are god-tier in ARAM, thereby increasing the odds in their favor.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fbsU1aJH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T22:22:08.587+0000) > > If it were truly ALL random, then every champion would be unlocked for everyone. But the addition of bans was justified because people with ARAM-only accounts could game the system and only purchase champions that are god-tier in ARAM, thereby increasing the odds in their favor. ARAM accounts are myths if math isn't hard for you. I am happy bans got thrown out.
: The leaver/Ban issue
> [{quoted}](name=Black Hayate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QvL7WLfQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-19T20:26:10.518+0000) > > Help me to understand why i was having internet issues so i calmly told my team that I would need to reset my router to stop the lag. They all agreed with me it was cool and jungle and top said they would watch over mid till I got back... I got back in the game ended 7/2 we won and your stupid leave system classified me as afk and dis not give me my lp instead of gaining lp i fucking lost 18 lp. How does situation like that help to create positive gameplay. Let me tell u it does not. You guys are slowly killing the presence of the game with the automated system. I lost 18 lp fot a game that i reconnected too...thats messed up riot real messed up Except it's not messed up. You tell us you are having issues yet you que up anyway. YOU ARE 100% AT FAULT. Be happy RIOT don't ban ignorance. Stay out till you fix yer shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=000100030001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T16:34:42.207+0000) > > I am asking you to find me one match in thousands that are in my history. And you can't simply link one. > I am telling you why your "tests" hold no value and you ignore it. > You don't make a single argument, or provide any proof as to why "Aram accounts don't exist". > Many people have argued with you about it and you simply say "I don't believe because I don't believe" > If you can't see you are in the wrong, you are trolling me and I have been replying to a troll for so long. Have fun believing whatever you feel like with 0 data to back up your claims. > > > > No wonder trump is your president. Do you beat dead horses for a living?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00010003000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T17:23:49.065+0000) > > Do you get paid for having the last word? https://www.ford-trucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/beating-a-dead-horse.gif
Saezio (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=000100030001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T16:34:42.207+0000) > > I am asking you to find me one match in thousands that are in my history. And you can't simply link one. > I am telling you why your "tests" hold no value and you ignore it. > You don't make a single argument, or provide any proof as to why "Aram accounts don't exist". > Many people have argued with you about it and you simply say "I don't believe because I don't believe" > If you can't see you are in the wrong, you are trolling me and I have been replying to a troll for so long. Have fun believing whatever you feel like with 0 data to back up your claims. > > > > No wonder trump is your president. Do you beat dead horses for a living?
Saezio (EUNE)
: You understand that game had 4 total aram accounts and it was a random match I clicked? If you doubt that. Go to my match history from March backwards and find me ONE game without any aram-only accounts in it. Bye. You "tested" the theory in 1200 elo? Good joke. Like claiming there are no people 6ft tall while searching only in the kindergarten. Seriously, go to my match history and show me ONE match where neither team has an aram account that plays only with 1/3rd of the top ARAM roster. ONE MATCH. I'll be waiting. Forever
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=0001000300010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T15:04:03.677+0000) > > You understand that game had 4 total aram accounts and it was a random match I clicked? > > If you doubt that. Go to my match history from March backwards and find me ONE game without any aram-only accounts in it. > > Bye. You "tested" the theory in 1200 elo? Good joke. Like claiming there are no people 6ft tall while searching only in the kindergarten. > > Seriously, go to my match history and show me ONE match where neither team has an aram account that plays only with 1/3rd of the top ARAM roster. ONE MATCH. > > I'll be waiting. Forever I believe that you believe my friend lol. There is no question about that.
Saezio (EUNE)
: So, you are saying those 2 I linked are not ARAM accounts. Ok then. Have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00010003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T14:52:01.571+0000) > > So, you are saying those 2 I linked are not ARAM accounts. > > Ok then. Have a nice day. If you read any of my posts then your question was answered 2 or 3 posts back. You are a funny person. Thanks for making my day.
Saezio (EUNE)
: just clicked at a random game in my pre-bans era, had to check on 2 enemy players to find 1 aram account [Random Champions](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/35901686) Edit: tried to check the account's ARAM MMR, got this "Not enough solo ARAM games to calculate"
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=000100030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T14:34:54.365+0000) > > just clicked at a random game in my pre-bans era, had to check on 2 enemy players to find 1 aram account > [Random Champions](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/35901686) > > Edit: tried to check the account's ARAM MMR, got this "Not enough solo ARAM games to calculate" People believe that there is a higher power and I believe that to be a myth as well. Why argue about something when there is no actual proof but what people believe to be proof that is really circumstantial at best? You believe there are ARAM accounts and I don't. No amount of arguing on your part is going to change my mind when I did my own testing. Please grasp that and have a nice day.
Saezio (EUNE)
: If you actually want proof. Go check my ARAMs from before the event. Look at people's levels and picks over 20 games and you will see what I mean. I am not going to do all that so some stranger is convinced that aram accounts are a thing. I know they are, I face unranked 300lvl+ people with 100k mastery on karthus and lvl 5 for example. Again, this regards mainly 1800+ MMR accounts, at least in my region(dragfin12 ARAM MMR isn't even 1200 so unless you are talking about another account ofcourse you wont see them). And if you haven't seen 3-4 enemies with the same club tag that is named "_ArAm_" or whatever you clearly have name tags off or something. xD I could claim ARAM bots are a myth because I have never seen one. But the truth is aram bots exist, they just have low as fuck ARAM mmr and I never face them
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=0001000300010000,timestamp=2019-04-18T14:11:51.164+0000) > > If you actually want proof. Go check my ARAMs from before the event. Look at people's levels and picks over 20 games and you will see what I mean. I am not going to do all that so some stranger is convinced that aram accounts are a thing. I know they are, I face unranked 300lvl+ people with 100k mastery on karthus and lvl 5 for example. Again, this regards mainly 1800+ MMR accounts, at least in my region(dragfin12 ARAM MMR isn't even 1200 so unless you are talking about another account ofcourse you wont see them). And if you haven't seen 3-4 enemies with the same club tag that is named "_ArAm_" or whatever you clearly have name tags off or something. xD > > I could claim ARAM bots are a myth because I have never seen one. But the truth is aram bots exist, they just have low as fuck ARAM mmr and I never face them I'm sorry lil fella. You don't wish to show me numbers. Believe what you want. I have my own personal experiences testing this with my own "ARAM ACCOUNTS" and the numbers say it's BULLSHIT. I will believe my actual experiences over complainers about myths any day. You can keep arguing all you want. I suggest you make some and test it out for yourself and you will find that it's a myth as well. Have a nice day.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-17T20:26:12.985+0000) > > I have all the champions and I think banning in ARAM goes against what ARAM is. I also think an ARAM account is a myth. The term ARAM account has been blown way out of proportion when you consider that ARAM picks from your champions, the weeks free champions and the prior weeks champions. You can collect the good champs and give yourself better odds but peoples freak outs are way over blown. ARAM only accounts are NOT myths. There are flat out people who legitimately have accounts that only have the best of the best champions to play on ARAM just so they'll consistently be able to use them. Just so they can always have a huge advantage. Bans normally helped against that. Now they're gone. If you're playing vs god tier ARAM champions multiple times in a row, that is a not a coincidence. I can 100% bet everything and the farm, that if you're playing {{champion:555}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:99}} more than two or three times in a row, it's not bad luck. You're playing vs ARAM accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=MrNuclearPumpkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-04-17T20:33:31.539+0000) > > ARAM only accounts are NOT myths. > > There are flat out people who legitimately have accounts that only have the best of the best champions to play on ARAM just so they'll consistently be able to use them. Just so they can always have a huge advantage. Bans normally helped against that. Now they're gone. > > If you're playing vs god tier ARAM champions multiple times in a row, that is a not a coincidence. I can 100% bet everything and the farm, that if you're playing {{champion:555}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:99}} more than two or three times in a row, it's not bad luck. You're playing vs ARAM accounts. Believe what you want. I think it's blown out of proportion and because people lose games they make up stories.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OuQH2Zs6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-17T15:10:39.850+0000) > > This is the best idea right here. Players who suck and continue to suck at league think they are not the problem when it comes to toxicity when in fact sucking with no intention of getting better is very toxic itself. > > The bad thing about this is that there are so many players like this that RIOT needs them to make money so doing anything to them regarding discipline would probably cause them to leave the game. Yup. Wanna know Riot's official stance on the Prisoner Island concept? https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-to-prisoners-island/ The whole doc reads like drivel. They outright refuse to fix the problem for "reasons". Nothing concrete.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OuQH2Zs6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T21:46:06.857+0000) > > Yup. Wanna know Riot's official stance on the Prisoner Island concept? > > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-to-prisoners-island/ > > The whole doc reads like drivel. They outright refuse to fix the problem for "reasons". Nothing concrete. Yeah, RIOT must think everyone is too stupid to see through all the BS they feed us about good ideas.
: if u believe that then i got some swamplands in florida to sell u bru
> [{quoted}](name=CatboyEzreal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-04-17T22:49:17.833+0000) > > if u believe that then i got some swamplands in florida to sell u bru I can say the same about you because obviously math is hard in your world. bru
Saezio (EUNE)
: Us that play ARAM exclusively with a relatively high aram MMR see these aram accounts every game, especially at late night hours. they are also in groups of 3+ most of the times, and if you queue solo with 2k MMR you are almost guaranteed to see the enemy have 5 accounts all with higher levels that anyone on your team and 50-60lvls bellow you, but because of the lack of communication it is not easy to get ARAM wanderers to play the ARAM META way so you can carry them. The true art of the mode is to know when you can die and when you can't die, to know how much you need to invest in waveclear vs poking the enemy, to know how beneficial it is to split the enemy teams' deaths and make your own team's deaths all be together or in a way that the 5-man isn't split up, to know it's better to get 2 less kills _this teamfight_ if it means 2 people will be at 15-20% _next teamfight_ and with gold on them . Aram accounts and aram players know these things but people that don't play the mode much don't understand at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-04-17T23:20:15.544+0000) > > Us that play ARAM exclusively with a relatively high aram MMR see these aram accounts every game, especially at late night hours. they are also in groups of 3+ most of the times, and if you queue solo with 2k MMR you are almost guaranteed to see the enemy have 5 accounts all with higher levels that anyone on your team and 50-60lvls bellow you, but because of the lack of communication it is not easy to get ARAM wanderers to play the ARAM META way so you can carry them. The true art of the mode is to know when you can die and when you can't die, to know how much you need to invest in waveclear vs poking the enemy, to know how beneficial it is to split the enemy teams' deaths and make your own team's deaths all be together or in a way that the 5-man isn't split up, to know it's better to get 2 less kills _this teamfight_ if it means 2 people will be at 15-20% _next teamfight_ and with gold on them . Aram accounts and aram players know these things but people that don't play the mode much don't understand at all. I do play ARAM exclusively unless one of the modes I like is active. I actually created an account where all I bought was ADCS because I like to play ADC in ARAM. I might get an ADC one out of 5 or 6 games. You can blow as much smoke up everyones asses as you people want but I have my experience that tells me that you people are blowing ARAM accounts way out of proportion. Basically unless you show me actual numbers that refutes my experiences I couldn't give 2 dumps about what is obviously an over exaggeration on a myth by people who just want to complain about something that don't really exist.
: Seriously. The only people who were complaining about ARAM bans were people with ARAM accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=MrNuclearPumpkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-17T20:05:52.543+0000) > > Why on earth would you remove literally THE BEST addition to ARAM you added? Ever?! > > Legit the only thing that could have made this better was if you did the one thing that every single person has been begging for. To have all champions unlocked when you play ARAM. > > Bans and all champions unlocked = perfect ARAM. > > Yet for some reason you decided to remove it. Why!? Because of the folks that loved getting Veigar 10 times in a row were whining over it!? > > I'm sorry, I hated playing vs ether Xerath, Fiddlesticks, Veigar and Lux every SINGLE game. > > I play ARAM way more than I do any other mode and honestly I was just getting sick of seeing the same god tier champions over and over and over again. But then you added bans and I was in seventh heaven. > > The very first match I played after the bans were removed? This was on the other team. > > > https://i.imgur.com/HJVnbXv.jpg > > > Seriously can you please stop catering to ARAM accounts? Ether you're going to actively try to shut down those kind of accounts or you're not. Removing banned champions is 100% catering to those accounts. I have all the champions and I think banning in ARAM goes against what ARAM is. I also think an ARAM account is a myth. The term ARAM account has been blown way out of proportion when you consider that ARAM picks from your champions, the weeks free champions and the prior weeks champions. You can collect the good champs and give yourself better odds but peoples freak outs are way over blown.
: > [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4NNkybKt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-17T14:36:16.399+0000) > > You mean besides using ones own common sense by not giving out their information to anyone? I don't get hacked because I am the only one who knows my info and run a system with protection. There are free protection programs people can use but they choose not to and expect developers to be responsible for them. Secondary authentication was created for ignorant and irresponsible people. Almost no one who's ever been legitimately hacked has willingly GIVEN their password to the hacker...
> [{quoted}](name=CamedInYourBoi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4NNkybKt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-17T16:46:53.914+0000) > > Almost no one who's ever been legitimately hacked has willingly GIVEN their password to the hacker... You are right. They didn't knowingly give it to the hacker but they got duped into doing it by acknowledging a suspect e-mail or website by their own ignorance. If people would make the effort to do some research on how not to get hacked and follow that research then they would not get hacked. People get hacked because it's their own damn fault, PERIOD.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fíórá,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OuQH2Zs6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-16T23:36:12.284+0000) > > Currently players who are permabanned usually create a new account and continue to create a bad experience for other players. No matter how many reports RIOT receives and however many bans they issue, these toxic players seem to come back again and again. > > Therefore something that RIOT should look at, is what is being done about bans in APEX LEGENDS. Players are being Hardware banned. Which means that the current device they are using to play the game is no longer able to run the game. The only way around it is to replace a piece of hardware in your computer to trick the system. > > If these players in league were to be hardware banned the same way, I believe it would significantly reduce the amount of returning toxic player under new accounts. Or we could Prisoner Island those that feed and int just like in DotA 2. They put you in Low Priority queue, match with with other toxic shitters, and you are banned from ranked and other games except normals, which again, you still have to wait longer to get a game, and it's with other Low P people. All that really needs to happen after this is ban worthy offenses are made more strict and easy to get. Meaning you better be a perfectly sportsmanlike player who tries their hardest or you're fucked.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OuQH2Zs6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-17T00:02:15.984+0000) > > Or we could Prisoner Island those that feed and int just like in DotA 2. They put you in Low Priority queue, match with with other toxic shitters, and you are banned from ranked and other games except normals, which again, you still have to wait longer to get a game, and it's with other Low P people. > > All that really needs to happen after this is ban worthy offenses are made more strict and easy to get. Meaning you better be a perfectly sportsmanlike player who tries their hardest or you're fucked. This is the best idea right here. Players who suck and continue to suck at league think they are not the problem when it comes to toxicity when in fact sucking with no intention of getting better is very toxic itself. The bad thing about this is that there are so many players like this that RIOT needs them to make money so doing anything to them regarding discipline would probably cause them to leave the game.
Show more

dragfin12

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion