: Villain champion from Demacia
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/QB5mtoGK-sylas-the-unshackled Oh.... My... God... Amazing!
: Villain champion from Demacia
Come to think of it, I don't see New Demacia champion is released for years.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Garen is actively ignoring Lux's possible (to him) magic, at least as far as I know. I need to read "for demacia", but He's trying to at least have a relationship, so is ignoring the potential problems.
I wanna Lux's story relationship with darkhero mage champion.
Bârd (NA)
: If Lux and Ezreal don't even know each other (as is given away by the new Lux VO)
If lux have relationship with darkhero? like image 'shadow the hedgehog'
: Hi, Dolljointed! I can't tell you how happy this makes me (and I know how happy the principal writer on the piece will be). I'll make sure he sees this thread. Thank you very much for sharing. And I hope we can exceed the understandable expectations you mention. I'm pretty confident we can. EDIT: Just made sure before I said so, but the principal writer on Lux's bio and color text was Graham "Dinopawz" McNeill.
Riot. How about this story? Lux is matured more of justice and light by fighting and making relasionship with darkhero man champion is released in the future. Answer me please this dialog.
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Isn't Lux so cute?
I think that story is must written Lux is more matured herself of light and justice.
: LuxxTaliyah
Girl x girl.... I think new darkhero man chamipon released in future.
Bârd (NA)
: If Lux and Ezreal don't even know each other (as is given away by the new Lux VO)
: Hi, Dolljointed! I can't tell you how happy this makes me (and I know how happy the principal writer on the piece will be). I'll make sure he sees this thread. Thank you very much for sharing. And I hope we can exceed the understandable expectations you mention. I'm pretty confident we can. EDIT: Just made sure before I said so, but the principal writer on Lux's bio and color text was Graham "Dinopawz" McNeill.
: what
My imagine.
Fasmodey (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=dynamo312,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AKA8qasb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-25T13:06:01.533+0000) > > I hope one more story. If Riot goes in this quality (I mean not less, I'm always open for a better quality), I'm pretty sure they will have enough background for story themed, RPG like game. Runeterra Universe can be a legend like Warcraft and Warhammer 40k.
I'm so exciting
: Haven't played it. But he's definitely like Edgeworth towards the beginning of the series.
Thank you talk to me. I just say my opinion anybody.
: Haven't played it. But he's definitely like Edgeworth towards the beginning of the series.
That story is impress. Oh Riot, please answer my wish...
: Lux is definitely growing, and I expect someday she'll show Garen when she feels safe enough. But until then, Garen will be the guy who doesn't bother with understanding other people's opinions.
Hmmm... Do you play 'Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations'? Once I want this story. Well... maybe, I think garen is not going to rival.
: Garen is actively ignoring Lux's possible (to him) magic, at least as far as I know. I need to read "for demacia", but He's trying to at least have a relationship, so is ignoring the potential problems.
That's true. But i imagine lux grow more herself as light and justice, by fighting darkman who is made from Lux's mistake.
: > [{quoted}](name=dynamo312,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AKA8qasb,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-25T14:56:03.608+0000) > > So, I still expect Lux's rival champion. Garen. XD
: Lux is the hype woman without the screaming.
Lux x Ez is not true?
Fasmodey (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=dynamo312,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AKA8qasb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-25T13:06:01.533+0000) > > I hope one more story. If Riot goes in this quality (I mean not less, I'm always open for a better quality), I'm pretty sure they will have enough background for story themed, RPG like game. Runeterra Universe can be a legend like Warcraft and Warhammer 40k.
So, I still expect Lux's rival champion.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot, so it's officially confirmed that Lux isn't dating Ezreal anymore, right?
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Isn't Lux so cute?
I hope one more story about lux.
Sqkerg (NA)
: And destroys the Lux x Ezeral ship.
darkdill (NA)
: Just noticed that Garen's new lore says nothing about his relationship with Katarina
: I'd be fine with a champ being paired with someone who's not a champ, as that's realistic, but I just don't want everything to be roses and romance. Vi x Caitlyn: Perfect (and likely to happen, imo) Lux x Ez: makes little sense (to me, I know others hate me for feeling that way), and Ez doesn't seem emotionally mature enough to be in a relationship, at least to me.
In Lux's new voice I guess Ez x Lux is not fact, don't you?
: Lux's formal rival champion NOXUS
Anyway, When Warwick? Request talk to you Riot.
: Players noted that they couldn't "see" E. Lux ult until it was too late to react. We found a difference between the R indicator and the E. Lux indicator; when base Lux begins cast, the warning beam appears immediately -- with E. Lux, it started wider and quickly condensed into the warning beam. The R has been updated to display the warning beam immediately.
Wharever... But, I wonder warwick
: Hey! We're working on a clarity pass, based on some of the feedback we'd received. At the moment, her (Q) issues (the fade out) has been pushed to live. We are in the process of adjusting her (W), (E) and her (R), which, if all goes according to plan and is clean, you should see the changes in 7.1. All changes are currently on the PBE, but here's a quick breakdown - **Original Elementalist (R) v. her base (R):** https://giphy.com/gifs/l3vR8zEfRWYwIfLFe **Updated (R) v. her base (R):** https://giphy.com/gifs/l3vReEk2pNTsvEeqc **(Q), (W), and (E) updates**: http://imgur.com/a/wPsnh As a heads up, updates were done on all forms, but I didn't take 10 screen grabs/make 10 gifs. :P Hopefully this clears things up! I checked the hitboxes of her base v. this skin, and they're the same. :)
What is different? I can't find difference.
: Can we talk about Swain's VGU (Long post with analysis of 2017 Champ Update)
{{champion:42}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:61}} So many old visual champion. Maybe... part of those are aged pretty well. But I think Corki,Fiddlesticks must VGU anytime soon.
: You are wrong. {{champion:13}} will be the next.
Reav3 (NA)
: Corki and Kog could both be much more exciting and interesting champions with a full VGU.
{{champion:85}} or {{champion:53}} ?
: Yes, it's ugly
Well... I think Lux story must have be remaked, include commando Lux
: ??? im just saying that steel legion is **also** a good skin
Oh... I disunderstand... sorry. Anyway... you have a little complain of imperial lux, huh?
: i thought we were naming good lux skins
But Star guardian is good. Elementalist is good too. Why don't you use those?
: steel legion
What's the problem of that skin? Include, you mention first.
: Imperial Lux Needs Some Work...
another? Except star guardian, Elementalist.
Frius (EUNE)
: heroes of the storm has over 12 maps with diff obj ,HELLO FROM A NEW WORLD. 8 years of SUMMONERS RIFT bg
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: There's no point in there being another map if it's not fun, though.
So, What is fun of you?
Ryuyah (NA)
: B R I N G B A C K D O M I N I O N
I think it is released with upgrade. About Upgrade, I don't know
: Can we update Leona's splash art please?
: Balancing multiple maps is hella hard. Notice how they can't even get one stable with any sort of consistency. There are enough moving parts for them to work with without adding an entire new map on top.
But only one map... that is so dull
Rude Name (OCE)
: I wanna see a 3 v 3 v 3 map. There'd have to be a whole bunch of issues to be sorted out, like preventing ganging up on someone, but I suppose, that's the whole fun of it. Especially the backstabs. Oh boy, I really really want that. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
9 people? that's interesting! Hmmm... 3 teams battle...
Rioter Comments
Reav3 (NA)
: Not sure about the future but as of right now Lux is not on our list for a VGU. Her gameplay and art has aged pretty well. We also would never make a ultimate skin for a champion we think needs a VGU anytime soon.
The word 'Pretty well' is RIOT's think? Anyway, I must ask {{champion:6}},{{champion:266}} and {{champion:77}} too. Especially, Urgot.
: Personal skill level usually extends far beyond just champion level, and changing matchmaking to reflect champion level instead would cause a lot of uproar about unfair matchmaking and higher ELO players, despite playing a new champion, stomping lower ELO players.
Rioter Comments
Ultîma (NA)
: _**Udyr intensifies**_
Show more

dynamo312

Level 8 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion