Lemexis (EUW)
: Former toxic players who successfully reformed, how did you do it ?
Ive been in the same boat as you. 10 game chat restriction very quickly turned into a 25 game chat restriction and that coulda turned into a temp ban. Turn off All chat completely. Dont turn it back on. Also, just keep a positive attitude. Share your rage with yourself, not others. Go find a discord server with a rant channel or something.
Jaspers (EUW)
: My name used to not be available, the one day it was. Presume whoever had it before stopped playing. This may help. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914-Inactive-Summoner-name-rules
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tbqQbV6l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:13:02.465+0000) > > My name used to not be available, the one day it was. Presume whoever had it before stopped playing. > > This may help. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914-Inactive-Summoner-name-rules Thanks! the link was really helpful!
: The summoner name is available after enough activity to surpass a month for every level of the account, at a minimum of 6 months. A level 30 account would take 2.5 years to be available, as an example. I am not aware if Riot capped the number or not, and we haven't really had a chance to test it out yet.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tbqQbV6l,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:36:02.485+0000) > > The summoner name is available after enough activity to surpass a month for every level of the account, at a minimum of 6 months. A level 30 account would take 2.5 years to be available, as an example. > > I am not aware if Riot capped the number or not, and we haven't really had a chance to test it out yet. thanks!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gold 3 support/top main
bchen just added u he needs a gold top
: Gold 2, Top/Supp LF Team.
Hi. bchen added you. Needs a top laner gold
: What's the point in watching such on Twitch? People don't like Youtube?
A lot of people are in team discords, and youtube is behind twitch, so you get a late reaction to everything on youtube
: I miss the original keystones..
RIP to the old Resolve tree, the good resolve tree
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LF clash team to join, I'm G2
Hey. I need a mid and adc. You can pick. I have a top mid and jg already so you’ll be th 4th guy. I wont be home for like 8 hours so I’ll add you to the team later
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Welcome back to the honorable side. How was your stay on the dark side (I hear they have cookies, is that true??) {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Why, yes. They also had cookies. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: > [{quoted}](name=every1,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tqNE5uOK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:29:23.757+0000) > > Lux: Lunar Emperess > Janna: Sacred Sword > Nami: SKT Skin > Ori: Not a support > Ahri: Not a support > Syndra: Not a support > Zyra: Dragon Sorceress is still lit > Lulu: Last star Guardian > Sona: Has an Ultimate Skin > Raka: Yeah, youre right on this one > > Looking good to me I said mage or mage support. All the skins you mentioned aside from lunar empress lux, are over 6 months old. So basically you didn't read my post at all.
Yet youre not complaining about all the other champs that need skins. Mundo, Kench, Kayn, and all of those. Syndra got an SKT skin, Ahri got an SG skin and shes Ahri, and Ori got a skin within a year. Still.
: > [{quoted}](name=every1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hKkGbtNt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:32:02.731+0000) > > People would find other ways to troll; Take cs, int, run it down, int agian, etc Thats what I meant to put in the main box, if someone goes as far as to start inting, then they can stay perm banned, I am talking about how they player shouldn't be able to talk
> [{quoted}](name=BehemothSlayr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hKkGbtNt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:33:35.210+0000) > > Thats what I meant to put in the main box, if someone goes as far as to start inting, then they can stay perm banned, I am talking about how they player shouldn't be able to talk Why take the risk?
: > [{quoted}](name=BehemothSlayr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hKkGbtNt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:33:35.210+0000) > > Thats what I meant to put in the main box, if someone goes as far as to start inting, then they can stay perm banned, I am talking about how they player shouldn't be able to talk Also, taking cs isnt trolling, a bunch of people do it anyways and their account is still golden
> [{quoted}](name=BehemothSlayr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hKkGbtNt,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:34:32.436+0000) > > Also, taking cs isnt trolling, a bunch of people do it anyways and their account is still golden Yes, but there’s no reason to do it otherwise
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hKkGbtNt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:27:30.956+0000) > > Because when they were a thing, they didn't work. How did it not work?
> [{quoted}](name=BehemothSlayr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hKkGbtNt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-04T13:29:21.161+0000) > > How did it not work? People would find other ways to troll; Take cs, int, run it down, int agian, etc
: Can a female mage or female mage support champ please get a new skin.....
Lux: Lunar Emperess Janna: Sacred Sword Nami: SKT Skin Ori: Not a support Ahri: Not a support Syndra: Not a support Zyra: Dragon Sorceress is still lit Lulu: Last star Guardian Sona: Has an Ultimate Skin Raka: Yeah, youre right on this one Looking good to me
Aneirin (OCE)
: Congratulations dude, all the best for your honour climb (and hopefully your clash games in future)! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: What does everyone think of the new cursor?
I want the custom cursors promise
: When you /mute all
Have a break. Have an upvote.
: Star Guardian Aurelion Sol
He would be a better Dark Star canadite. Imagine DS Kha Zix with an extended head, a tail, stars floating around him, and new VO’s. Boom.
: Clash Tournament Honor Requirement Should Be Above 1 (not 2)
: If you had to create a new champion from other existing champions abilities what would you choose?
{{champion:57}} Passive: Every 30 seconds, your auto attack heals you (reduced by casting abilties {{champion:103}} Q: Throw a boulder that comes back to you, dealing damage both ways {{champion:17}} W: Gain extra movement speed for a breof period of time {{champion:57}} E: Place an explosive branch in a set location for a certain period of time, exploding when enemies come too close {{champion:421}} {[OLD]} R: Target a sapling in a certain range, teleporting to it after a breif channel Hes a nature based yordle top laner :P
Larius01 (EUW)
: If you could have any champions powers whose powers would you want?
3. Kayn’s E cause who needs doors 2. Udyr’s kit so that I can shape shift 1. GP W cause who doesnt love an Orange?
every1 (NA)
: Blind Pick
Tbh... I didnt know this. Thanks for the clarification, though. <3
Rioter Comments
: level 20 dishonorable...by 30 back to lvl 2?
: Riot you need to fix ranged top laners.
{{champion:150}} You better be excluding the most fair top laner in the game, right? Whenever he goes mega, just stay away from walls. Whenever hes in mini? Stay behind minions. Man, my overlord isnt going to be happy about telling yall ways to beat him. {{champion:150}}
Rioter Comments
: [GAMEPLAY] 0 gold bounties on ARAM
Its not only for aram.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Overwatch option ins CS:GO.
In CSGO, you have to be like Gold Nova 4 or something to have the feature. Gold Nova is the second rank in CSGO, so Id assume in League, it’s have to be like GOLD5+ to have the feature. Also, honor level 3.
: (I already included a note in the post telling why I don't think champions using health is a "disadvantage"). Aatrox: The only ability that actually costs health for him is his E and it only costs 30 health. To counter this, his W heals him. Mundo: Yes, his abilities cost health. But both his passive, his Q AND his ult heals him to counter this. Garen: Yeah I guess so. Gnar: I disagree. Energy gates the amount of abilities you can cast. Rage only changes what abilities you can cast. There's no "objective" disadvantage to spamming abilities with Gnar. Kat: Yeah that's the same argument everyone else comes with so I guess I'll have to agree. Mordekaiser: What? A shield? Really? You can't just say Mordekaiser's shield bar is the same as managing energy. Rek'sai: It's literally only benefits to her already existing abilities. It doesn't gate anything. Therefore I wouldn't call it the same as managing an energy bar. Renekton: Yeah Garen thing makes sense but you still can't just say Fury is the same as managing an energy bar because it's not. Rengar: Okay this is stupid. Rengar's Ferocity bar is LITERALLY only benefits. It's not the same as managing energy. Riven: Yeah yeah. Tryndamere: Still disagree. It's not the same as managing an energy bar because there's no inherent disadvantages. Vlad: How the fuck can you call this the same as "managing an energy bar"? It's not even a resource. It's just visual for the amount of stacks of Transfusion you need before you get Crimson Rush. They could literally just have showed this with a small tooltip icon with numbers on it. Yasuo: Fuck Yasuo. I don't see you give explanations for Kled, Shyvana or Zac so I'm guessing you also think they should be gated by something unless you can come up with some explanations.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4Zs6Fpcl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-15T08:47:31.648+0000) > > (I already included a note in the post telling why I don't think champions using health is a "disadvantage"). > > Aatrox: The only ability that actually costs health for him is his E and it only costs 30 health. To counter this, his W heals him. > > Mundo: Yes, his abilities cost health. But both his passive, his Q AND his ult heals him to counter this. > > Garen: Yeah I guess so. > > Gnar: I disagree. Energy gates the amount of abilities you can cast. Rage only changes what abilities you can cast. There's no "objective" disadvantage to spamming abilities with Gnar. > > Kat: Yeah that's the same argument everyone else comes with so I guess I'll have to agree. > > Mordekaiser: What? A shield? Really? You can't just say Mordekaiser's shield bar is the same as managing energy. > > Rek'sai: It's literally only benefits to her already existing abilities. It doesn't gate anything. Therefore I wouldn't call it the same as managing an energy bar. > > Renekton: Yeah Garen thing makes sense but you still can't just say Fury is the same as managing an energy bar because it's not. > > Rengar: Okay this is stupid. Rengar's Ferocity bar is LITERALLY only benefits. It's not the same as managing energy. > > Riven: Yeah yeah. > > Tryndamere: Still disagree. It's not the same as managing an energy bar because there's no inherent disadvantages. > > Vlad: How the fuck can you call this the same as "managing an energy bar"? It's not even a resource. It's just visual for the amount of stacks of Transfusion you need before you get Crimson Rush. They could literally just have showed this with a small tooltip icon with numbers on it. > > Yasuo: Fuck Yasuo. > > I don't see you give explanations for Kled, Shyvana or Zac so I'm guessing you also think they should be gated by something unless you can come up with some explanations. Almost all of these champions already have a secondary bar. Im only going to talk about Zac, Gnar, and Kled to give better examples. Zac, you have to think. How much mana are they going to make his E and R cost? 250 mana for E at rank 3? How bout no. Zac could be converted to a mana champ, but that just wouldnt fit him. And, mana cost. I can talk bout Gnar alot cause Im a Gnar main. Anyways, this little/big dude already has a resource bar! Rage! Gnar has to keep track of his rage, which can be frusturating at times because you dont want to transform, so you have to stay out of combat for a while to stay mini. Also, mini Gnar doesnt have an actual ult. Now, if you add mana, would Gnar still be able to transform, and have two bars? Or would you gut his rage. If gutting rage is your choice, would Gnar now stay in mega or stay in mini? Youre gonna run into alot of problems with that. For Kled, re read Gnar until it makes sense.
Loliver (NA)
: You Have to Go On A Date with the Last Champion You Played, Who Is It?
{{champion:115}} Im... strangly okay with this.
Evangele (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=every1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkvP5sv9,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-05-07T20:25:00.658+0000) > > Are Gnar mains toxic players? {{champion:267}} I dont know any gnar mains! Im assuming they are only toxic when their rage bar is at maximum tho
> [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkvP5sv9,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T20:26:36.169+0000) > > {{champion:267}} I dont know any gnar mains! Im assuming they are only toxic when their rage bar is at maximum tho Other top laners think we’re toxic. Also, this is a legit question and suggestion for the boards. There’s only this little cutie{{champion:150}} and not his big bro.
Evangele (NA)
: Moderation AMA & Feedback
Are Gnar mains toxic players?
: First, he is referring to Apdo, and I assume mistyped or was auto corrected by a device without realizing. Apdo is THE solo q god of all time. He has hit Challenger #1 in both Korea and China, and will play Top, Mid, Jungle, or ADC. Unlike other top streamers or pros, he will play just about anywhere and be the best player in the game. To correct OP, from what I understand he offered to pay $10,000 to regain his main account, not $1000, though the amount is immaterial, he won't get it back...but I would say Riot IS a sellout. They are hosting MSI this year in EU, but the schedule is set to FAR more closely match normal LPL and LCK broadcast times, Six hours earlier than normal EU LCS. Riot franchised NA, dumping a few notable organizations in the process to open the doors to NBA owner venture capitalists, who also happen to already do business with the investment firm that was advising Riot on which applicants were "most viable." And perhaps the most insulting sell-out, they let a player back to the pro scene who was banned not just for being toxic, but used drop hacks, DDOS attacks, and even hacked players and Riot employee IP addresses and made threats against these people! Riot is a sell out, don't doubt that for a moment. They just won't do anything as obvious as let someone easily buy their way out of a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=sL6pBLny,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-02T23:50:23.130+0000) > > First, he is referring to Apdo, and I assume mistyped or was auto corrected by a device without realizing. > Apdo is THE solo q god of all time. He has hit Challenger #1 in both Korea and China, and will play Top, Mid, Jungle, or ADC. Unlike other top streamers or pros, he will play just about anywhere and be the best player in the game. > To correct OP, from what I understand he offered to pay $10,000 to regain his main account, not $1000, though the amount is immaterial, he won't get it back...but I would say Riot IS a sellout. > > They are hosting MSI this year in EU, but the schedule is set to FAR more closely match normal LPL and LCK broadcast times, Six hours earlier than normal EU LCS. > > Riot franchised NA, dumping a few notable organizations in the process to open the doors to NBA owner venture capitalists, who also happen to already do business with the investment firm that was advising Riot on which applicants were "most viable." > > And perhaps the most insulting sell-out, they let a player back to the pro scene who was banned not just for being toxic, but used drop hacks, DDOS attacks, and even hacked players and Riot employee IP addresses and made threats against these people! > > Riot is a sell out, don't doubt that for a moment. They just won't do anything as obvious as let someone easily buy their way out of a ban. Youre talkig about Incarnati0n, aka Jensen, correct? And, Riot is just good with marketing tbh
: Could we get dopa to go pro for a year
I dont know who “dopa” is, but if the perma ban was correctly issued and he did indeed deserve it, I am 1000% sure that his account will remain banned. Riot Games is not a sell out. They don’t accept bribes. Also, another issue would be alot more people would be complaining because “dops gotnun banned! Why cant I?” or “Riot heres 1k! Gimme my account back!” Wouldnt this be playingn favorites from Riot? They didnt give tyler his accounts back. Don’t forget that he’s an average human just like you and me. Just makes a but more money and alot of people like him. Thus, he won’t get unbanned. Judge e1, out
: Banned, reformed
per-ma-nent: lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely ban: an official or legal prohibit Fits perfectly! Permanent Ban! :D
: Whats a toxic thing in champions you hate
{{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:92}} Because Im a Gnar main, I hate any champ that can lock onto me.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Those who use index finger to press E as per the first exhibit in OP's diagram, like me, demonstrate a higher calibre in intellect and adaptability, higher physical fidelity and reflex, and higher understanding and control of emotions as well as showcasing a higher degree of empathy and cooperativeness.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4WX7GrLr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-25T08:48:27.525+0000) > > and higher understanding and control of emotions Thats weird. My brother who does this got his main prrmabanned for toxicity. I use my middle finger, and Im higher rank than him and Im not permabanned.
: Why I'm going to start playing top lane.
https://media.tenor.com/images/44246f02e337022a4104ce2e2b8bd44f/tenor.gif
: Why I'm going to start playing top lane.
: If you can create a skin, what would you do ?
Ambulance Gnar! Mini Gnar would be this cute dude in one of the pokemon center uniforms that the pokemon would wear to help, and his Q would be a pile of medicine. His W passive would be pink! Mega Gnar would be the exact opposite of Mini, with a stretcher stuck to his back. His Q would be an ambulance, and his crunch thing that he leaves would be more fluent and not have any cracks. W would be a dark pink and his for his recall, he would put on a really cute face and look harmless. PS: Im a boy
: Who are your top 10 strongest dueling marksmen?
{{champion:150}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:150}}
: You didn't bring enough salt....
> [{quoted}](name=ggigotfed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vank4Eru,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:40:24.150+0000) > > You didn't bring enough salt.... Heres some peppa. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Show more

every1

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion