Cdore (NA)
: What I don't understand about conqueror...
{{item:3070}} {{champion:516}}
: Would you say there are any items that need reworks?
{{item:3400}}delete {{item:3309}} bring this back {{item:3345}} also bring dominion back
: See enemy / ally skins during pick phase.
yes please- even in ranked champ select tho cuz I mainly play ranked {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
: We've been wrong all this time.
not to be that guy but I think your overall perspective is a you problem
: Anyone wanna play in the clash beta?
I actually have a question can you get skins and skin shards from the beta orbs?
: SG Urgot?
it's a legendary too since there's an interaction video {{summoner:31}}
Rioter Comments
: FAQ: Eternals
"Show the world what a real main looks like" because "real mains" has a paylock 🙃
: This season feels so exhausting and boring to play in
yeah i demoted to g1 for playing support a couple games in a row and when i played ahri (100 to 0 and a million dashes) I got back to plat 4 super quickly lol.. it feels quite horrible being a meta slave and i don't know why I even suck it up at this point?
: Someone caption this
buff aurellion sol
: Kai'Sa Favoritism much?
easy, riot doesn't care about minority playerbase bc they don't think it's worth it to make skins for underplayed champions since there's less $
: Level 2 and Level 3 unit upgrades feel underwhelming visually.
I had no game to compare this design to, but I sort of agree with this as it's hard to tell if enemy units are 2 stars since barely anything is changed (3 star units have a nice change in health bar).
: As a support, I'm just glad he's not in bot lane anymore!
> [{quoted}](name=Baylenson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0FAkFtAz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:25:17.227+0000) > > As a support, I'm just glad he's not in bot lane anymore! I sort of wish he was a playable sup still. It's so strange that after all his years as a sup champion, riot decides to take that away and instead buff his solo lane skills to S tier {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yaaaaaaay another one yaaaaaaaay. These threads are getting more excessive than ez/lux skins. - Ezreal has as much right to a legendary as anyone else - ez skins aren't that great in general (low price skins mostly) - He's been around for ages so obviously he's got a bunch of skins, amount really don't say much when most have been around since early 201x. - He Fits the anime protag role the best (he's literally a dumbass kid jumping headfirst into adventure) - SHONEN IS NOT SHOUJO - Lux is literally ezreals waifu.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=buBW1gJ9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-02T12:17:55.033+0000) > > yaaaaaaay another one yaaaaaaaay. These threads are getting more excessive than ez/lux skins. > > - Ezreal has as much right to a legendary as anyone else > - ez skins aren't that great in general (low price skins mostly) > - He's been around for ages so obviously he's got a bunch of skins, amount really don't say much when most have been around since early 201x. > - He Fits the anime protag role the best (he's literally a dumbass kid jumping headfirst into adventure) > - SHONEN IS NOT SHOUJO > - Lux is literally ezreals waifu. then why not do a xayah rakan kappa
: Learn More: Trials Pass
Why doesn't it say anything about how many tokens you can gain in games win/loss aram/SR?????????????
: Its really horrible, i know. Im just hoping this means we got them out of the way and ez/lux wont be receiving skins for a WHILE!
> [{quoted}](name=Snarfuractu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=buBW1gJ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T01:01:22.422+0000) > > Its really horrible, i know. Im just hoping this means we got them out of the way and ez/lux wont be receiving skins for a WHILE! preach
Rioter Comments
Rαy (EUW)
: Battle Academia Ezreal's voice lines are so boring and full of cliché they are physically hurting me
and in the next set of this skinline they'll have zoe crying over ezreal not texting her {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: Why give Ezrael the legendary skin?
Probably because he fit well into the theme of literally being "deku" from boku no hero academia, that esque of a character. But I still feel like ezreal who has an anime inspired skin (SG) and lux as well, getting legendary and prestige editions is really not cool of riot..
: Riot extreme favoritism strikes again.
I get that they want to give popular skin lines to champions that are popular for more $... but really? That's really unfair and lame
Done25 (NA)
: Change Janna's E bonus to Adaptive Force.
good idea honestly, like what if Yuumi went onto an adc and then took their ad instead of some ap.. would be as lame as janna shield on mages
Done25 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1dnvUcjY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T15:15:05.587+0000) > > That would be equivalent to a buff. > > Supports don’t get buffs around these parts I’m afraid. > > {{champion:117}} Soraka got buffed. I'm hyped for when I get home. ♡
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1dnvUcjY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T15:22:08.110+0000) > > Soraka got buffed. I'm hyped for when I get home. ♡ I like the buff! I max w last instead now, bc q gives more heal and movespeed now and it's just so much more worth it!
: Trials Pass Mission Info?
is SR or Aram more efficient? for token grinding
: REEEEEEEEETO ARE A BUNCH OF BONGOS
RooneR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dìo,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=s7sQZyak,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-04-02T17:50:36.158+0000) > > Does this mean prestige K/DA Kai'sa will be unvaulted??? :0 Seems like it
> [{quoted}](name=HoR RooneR,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=s7sQZyak,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-04-02T17:53:44.559+0000) > > Seems like it Prestige KDA Kaisa was released in 2018, and you gotta remember that the current prestige points shop only allows purchase of PRESTIGE POINT PURCHASE ONLY skins released in 2019
Stoshkin (NA)
: i wish they would!!! i uninstalled the game until its back
> [{quoted}](name=Stoshkin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KLuxmJ57,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:20:52.035+0000) > > i wish they would!!! i uninstalled the game until its back this is their problem with urf o_o
: Rakan without matching skin in the new line of Invictus Gaming 2019 skins.
do u realize they aren't the ones who picked the champions for this skin line
: Please look at that blue exclamation mark that ***says this is a known bug***.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=mOM1cio5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T00:21:38.582+0000) > > Please look at that blue exclamation mark that ***says this is a known bug***. oh! thanks. I don't usually ever really read those lol?
Ryushiin (NA)
: What champs are special to u?
{{champion:117}} {{champion:143}} My first mains, I had a lot of fun with them on aram and building whatever ap items on SR {{champion:223}} I remember when this guy was released, I really loved his lore and his mechanics. Still one of my favorite supports and champions. {{champion:412}} I have the most games on this guy. He's really fun to play, although I hate to play vs him. {{champion:74}} I really loved his first splash arts. When I see his old splash art, I'm reminded of the old SR map times and how magical it felt to play the game. I don't know, the first summoners rift has a special place in my heart though.
Rioter Comments
: i never feel outplayed in this game anymore
imo idk lol bc i don't do solo lanes as a support main, I feel like counter play is there but the numbers are unbalanced, or the ranges of abilities are unbalanced *cough nami* however, I feel like in this lane there are more possibilities of dodging skill shots and/or turning fights with cc so ye
Velgam (NA)
: Tanks are screwed
we need something like Spear of Shojin scaling on HP tbh LOL
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Fair enough. For me it is the opposite though. I hate grinding and I especially dislike things that make me feel like I have to lock myself into playing certain heroes/playstyles in order to get the most out of the content I paid for. The way it is now the grind can happen more naturally without having to worry about efficiency.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PxNj18lx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T22:34:35.899+0000) > > Fair enough. > > For me it is the opposite though. I hate grinding and I especially dislike things that make me feel like I have to lock myself into playing certain heroes/playstyles in order to get the most out of the content I paid for. > > The way it is now the grind can happen more naturally without having to worry about efficiency. You are correct about efficiency for a number of players, but personally I have a lot of free time these days and bought this pass for that reason. I think the grinding part is not for everyone, but I dislike that Riot catered towards that group of people who buy the pass
: fun off meta builds i've seen this patch
idk about u but I've always liked aery jarvan, klepto lucian, comet malphite with manaflow and biscuits, nuke comet miss fortune etc
saltran (EUW)
: THANOS ADC
not memes and games? Imagine you could toggle thanos hat or smth
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: If I Controlled League, I would want to see...
Let's read the comments! "Akali rework is an unfixable failure" oh...
: I made a theme song for Beemo
It sort of reminds me of undertale!
: I made a theme song for Beemo
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Armor pen is infinitely healthier than true damage
Rioter Comments
: Gold IV?
that's better than 80% of players so she might be sort of interesting to watch. then again streamers are supposed to be fun and interesting personalities
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=sμppørt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yqp2mO8Y,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-25T02:50:48.089+0000) > > The SSG skin doesn't count? Why not? Esports skins don't count because they aren't chosen by Riot. The SSG skin was well chosen by SSG themselves. Riot didn't have Taliyah on their skin pipeline for 2018 so she wouldn't have had a skin otherwise if SSG didn't chose her.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yqp2mO8Y,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-12-25T02:58:49.060+0000) > > Esports skins don't count because they aren't chosen by Riot. The SSG skin was well chosen by SSG themselves. Riot didn't have Taliyah on their skin pipeline for 2018 so she wouldn't have had a skin otherwise if SSG didn't chose her. ohh I didn't know this before, thanks!
: How do I not suck on Caitlyn?
Utilize your range (650) as it is the highest of all ADCs and auto from safe distances!
: Will Taliyah ever get a skin?
The SSG skin doesn't count? Why not?
: What's Your Shop is My Shop
I really don't see any problems this could cause? I agree!
axem (NA)
: O ya i agree and then there is the supports not supporting , they think it is their right to take cs cause they mids being support and riot even is encouraging them to be like that. SO I think. I only play 1000's of games but what would I know ....
> [{quoted}](name=axem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=shMIW9QZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-23T17:58:59.613+0000) > > O ya i agree and then there is the supports not supporting , they think it is their right to take cs cause they mids being support and riot even is encouraging them to be like that. SO I think. I only play 1000's of games but what would I know .... what?
Show more

fƒ15

Level 348 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion