: it's unlimited stacks on champions (and epic monsters) for cho, but it's not particularly realistic for him to get more than 10 stacks before the end of the game in my experience.
That also kind of is the same with champions such as veigar or nasus, they don't generally get more than a certain number of stacks before the end of the game, although I do agree with nasus stacking buffs being a bit too overboard.
Oradrive (NA)
: Sylas
I can't tell you for sure, but from my experience on the pbe he works very well mid lane as a mage. I think he will most likely be one of those champions that can be played in multiple lanes, as his jungling is not bad and his ganks are good, and he holds up well going some ap bruiserish build top lane. I just prefer him mid lane as that's my main role and his ap scalings are quite good so building ap is more beneficial imo, not to mention mid lane generally has more ults that he would make more use of rather than something like a nasus ult which just gives him a bit of bonus health.
Nhika (NA)
: Why not just let supports transfer last hit gold?
Uh, no. Most adc's are already braindead enough, and I don't need a trash jinx one-shotting me because some ap support just farmed for them and let them get their items very early on. Any adc that's not good enough to farm shouldn't be getting their items until much later.
: Champs that keep their stacks are r*tarded.
I don't personally have an opinion on this, but I'm pretty sure that cho gets more than 6 stacks, he's just limited to 6 stacks on MINIONS. Meaning he can stack on champions for I believe until like 50 something stacks as the limit or perhaps it was unlimited, can't remember.
Dr Dog (NA)
: Xenogenic needs to see more use reworking outdated champs
Going to be completely honest, I've heard of this guys name but never knew what he reworked or did. If he did rework Xin and Nunu, I would love for him to rework some of the more simpler champions so they can keep up with today's kits without having to make them have massive, overloaded kits. Simple champions like Aatrox and Akali now become overloaded messes of complexity, and I feel newer players just wouldn't want to play as/against them just due to the fact that they have so many mechanics that you have to learn. Unfortunate I've never heard of this guy much before, but I do agree that he should work on some of the champions intended to be simple for this next coming year!
: We want to Keep Akali's shroud mechanic because it's "unique"...
I mean, apparently other champions have disarms as well judging by some of the comments. I don't mind the disarm part as I generally find that it doesn't do much, if an adc is walking to the wall they generally are mostly dead anyways and a few more auto attacks on me won't make a difference. I'm more disappointed by the fact that the shield damage is going away, most people don't realize how effective it is and I love that part of her kit.
FFrazien (EUW)
: If this leak is true...
They're not doing it because the champions are old, although that is part of it. It's because none of the champions are really viable and played apart from a very minor one trick group, minus a few such as shaco, udyr, and rammus (Don't know why those are getting reworked other than two dimensional). The champions listed have dull and outdated kits, and our getting reworks in order to replace those with more fun and interactive kits. Champions don't get reworked because they are "cancer", otherwise many other kits such as Yasuo, Akali, Irelia, Zoe, and such will get reworks. Being annoying is not why a champion gets reworked no matter how annoying, otherwise yasuo would've been reworked long ago. Not to mention the visuals of the three listed are a lot better than much of the other champions on the rework list.
Rioter Comments
: If you're not picking Jhin, Kaisa or Xayah you might as well play a different role
I mean, is Xayah even strong rn? And I'm pretty sure Ezreal, Vayne, and Lucian are all stronger than the champions you've listed. Compared to when marksmen items were reworked, I think adc's are doing mediocre right now. Perhaps not as strong as season 7, but still doing quite well.
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
First of all, appreciate all the work that has been done in the past year! Now, a suggestion I would love to make is for some stories for the Sword skinline (Divine Sword Irelia, Soaring Sword Fiora, Enduring Sword Talon, etc.) I personally think these are some beautiful skins that could have a lot of potential for some sort of story, perhaps taking place in a mythical word of some sword. The mini-bios for the skins could be a great starting part for the skins, and I would enjoy seeing this skin line expanded on in terms of lore. Just my suggestion though, and I hope to see some great stories for alt universes!
: Thoughts on Riot Company
Fun fact, people like you have posted this kind of stuff for past 7+ years, and league hasn't died yet. I'm sure your prediction is different from all the rest though.
Sagarashin (EUNE)
: [Regarding skin transfer] Aka can you guys help?
Take your upvote I guess and gl {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
PugaGamez (EUNE)
: What on earth are you doing riot
Another problem is just the amount of smurfs at lower levels who make it rough for those new players, by either flaming them or just destroying them when they are on opposite teams. They should just add an option to identify as smurfs when you sign up, most players I feel as if would admit that they are one as there's nothing really to gain by pretending they are a noob.
: So at what point can we say the Akali rework was a complete and utter failure?
Honestly, I feel as if she's in a decent spot. I would like some QOL changes, but she feels fine to play and to play against. I don't think she's broken in any way nor do I think she's too weak. Her winrate is probably gated by the fact that she actually takes quite a bit of skill now to play, and many people still assume she's some overpowered champion so they first time her thinking it's a free win. I feel as if they leave it for a while the winrate will slowly level out, and her banrate will probably go down as people realize she's not as hard to deal with as people once thought.
AIQ (NA)
: Shyvanas Buff Does Not do Nearly Enough.
I rarely play shyvana, but I can agree with this, especially the part where dragon form feels a bit lackluster in terms of power increase. I feel it's mainly used just for the dash when you cast it, or if you're playing ap shyvana because big artillery damage. Would like to see some changes perhaps to her R travel speed, as it's pretty easily dodged and gets kited quite easily. Perhaps remove decay while in dragon form? I would also like to see some changes to her regular form as well, to make the kits feel slightly different from each other. Dragon form should not do completely the same thing, just slightly better, there should be something that makes human form unique and usable in fights.
usul1202 (NA)
: Isn't he already energy constrained over its cooldown?
^^^ As a zed main I would just like a slight decrease in energy costs or an increase in the refund granted by your w, junglers don't let you have blue because "you use energy"
Poske (EUNE)
: Irelia changes on PBE ARE SO bad
Akali welcomes Irelia to the 43% winrate club. I personally don't believe in this just flat out nerfing Irelia, she honestly isn't that strong anymore, she just defies many rules of league that players have learned over years and have been accustomed to. CC is supposed to stop champions without cleanse or QSS, Irelia stops that. Waveclear is supposed to drain mana or cooldowns, Irelia bypasses this rule as well. There isn't supposed to be a way to stop AA without stunning, which Irelia has a completely new CC to stop that. She honestly needs to be taken back to the drawing board, it's quite obvious that there some part of her design that makes her annoying to fight. Despite this terrible winrate people are still asking for nerfs, which is going to end up gutting the champion with no hopes of buffs until we get another 10 bullshit champions/reworks that are a lot worse than Irelia.
Dragart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vQZ5mZRg,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:19:53.955+0000) > > sorry but now we know you are lying. His bite doesn't do enough damage whatsoever to one shot anything at any point in the game regardless of build. 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 50% AP) (+ 5% bonus health) that is how much damage his bite does to you. Explain to me how that is enough to one shot you in any capacity? He stacks health and that increases damage because of the scaling with bounus health. That should be obvious
Most nunu's at most will get 4000 health, which means his bite is 420 damage. There is physically no way for that to one shot, considering base MR will remove about 100 damage. Even at level 1 no item adc will not die from a Nunu q. Please stop exaggerating, this argument is stupid.
Etherica (NA)
: Firecracker Vayne Portrait
{{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: Position ranks and split rewards coming to PBE today for 9.2!
I really don't like this, and judging by a lot of the comments many people don't either. The problem with having a system like this is that many people sometimes want to change their roles or even get autofilled only to do really good and want to play that role a bit more. If people wish to change roles, they have to go through an entire grind all over again in order to get to their regular rank. This type of change will kind of force you into having to play your main role even if at a certain time you do not wish to play that role. For example, long ago back in season 7 when the tank meta was strong (before conqueror) and my main assassins couldn't do much in this said tank meta, I was playing a lot of sejuani jungle despite being a mid main. If this system is implemented, theres not much point in trying to climb with sejuani as my rank won't really be affected and I would have to play a whole lot of sejuani in order to get where I want to be. I'm not high elo, so I don't have decay problems, but thinking about those people who are meta abusers and change roles quite frequently based on meta won't really be able to climb due to decay in the roles they aren't playing while a certain meta is going on. Those players will also have a rough time, and I don't think these changes will really help anyone. Theres also the fact that when you get autofilled, you really don't have any incentive to not troll considering that it won't affect your main rank. So I'm asking to please not add the position ranks, everything else is a great change except for this one.
Spotty (NA)
: THEORY - riot is intentionally making me lose games by knocking the power out at my house
How would Riot turn of the power from your house? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Wuks (NA)
: Boards Usage Guide - Part 1: Boards Markup
> ### *Since when was this a thing?*
: To the people opposed to an akali revert, do you think that a shroud tweak will be enough to fix her?
Definitely, the reason new Akali is so annoying to most people is the lack of safety that they find underneath towers, and removing that mechanic would improve gameplay a ton. That way, it's pretty much the same as the old shroud just in a doughnut shape. The new gameplay imo is perfectly fine and actually really good, just the true stealth was what kinda ruined the rework and forced Riot to nerf her until she's sitting at a 42% winrate.
Rebonack (NA)
: Radical Idea: Completely overhaul the item/rune system
Correct me if I'm wrong, so you're saying that every champion should have items personalized for themselves, such as how viktor has his hexcore item? Well, that would be very interesting, but I'm not entirely sure that it would solve too many things. Stuff that it will solve is when items get nerfed due to a few abusers not affecting the champions that are doing really bad in the meta (such as tiamat nerf intended for irelia/jax indirectly nerfs champions like trundle) and as you said it could allow for some more diversity in builds if the items are situational enough that they can be all used equally depending on the game/matchup. This might also make it easier for some new players and prevent them from building items such as thornmail ashe (cough old tutorial). The problems I see with this are that off-meta builds or some fun troll builds would be gone, as I enjoy playing norms a lot and I like playing dumb things such as AP nautilus, and a change like this I don't think would allow for that without some massive, massive work topped on the already tons of work it will take. Some other cons are as you listed, tons of work and leaving behind some old ideas, but also items that multiple champions being able to use possibly getting taken by just one, and if you've read any of gameplay boards it will just turn into an absolute fuckfest of people complaining why X champion has a certain item and Y champion does not. The work it takes will not be just to code it, but coming up with items for the champions. If each champion has their sam unique items and there are no overlaps, that's about 15 per champion in order to create diversity in builds, that's about 140x15 which would be 2100 unique items to come up with, which would be very difficult to do for anyone, and would probably take years. It would be interesting though, and I think something like keeping the current system but each champion getting like 2 or so personal items to buff their individual spells in which they could build would be pretty nice and I would be able to go for that, considering that's a lot less work. As for runes I would like to see the rune system added for the Odyssey event, as I feel that impacts gameplay and makes it a lot more fun, and I would love to see a system like that, although not as insane as the Odyssey runes as that would just make gameplay super boring if yasuo could ult a billion times. I'm curious on what type of items or runes you were thinking about, as I might've read this wrong. As for gameplay, I don't think it will ever be added, but I would like to try something like this for some RGM such as Odyssey event, but PVP instead.
: After 500+ Games Played of Nexus Blitz With a ~60% Winrate, Here is My Feedback
I've been playing quite of a lot of nexus blitz, and I personally agree with 95% of what you listed. Personally, I think the idea of being able to shop for 5 seconds before the match should also be implemented into URF and not just prize fight. I'm curious though on what types of events/rewards you would add into the game if you could? As someone who's played a lot of this, you probably know what would be fun, and I'm interested in hearing what kinds ideas you would have. Overall, good feedback though and hopefully Riot checks this out!
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=fire263,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OITmXRE9,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:36:46.125+0000) > > I don't know chat logs or anything, so I can't tell you if what you did deserves punishment or not, but I personally don't like the idea that one action can cause you to get banned forever, it just doesn't seem too fair especially if you've spent some money on the game. I feel as if there should be some way to prove that you've reformed and can now control anger even after you've been banned (which is why I personally like the idea I suggested above), or maybe if you create a new account and play without being toxic for awhile you can submit a ticket linking your new account and ask for a repeal. Then Riot can maybe view a few chat logs of your new account and determine if you should get unbanned. I understand it's in terms of service, but spending a lot of money in a game only to lose it all because you're tilted seems slightly unfair. > > I don't quite remember too well, but back in the day (I believe 2013 or 2014) they had a bit more bans and such before you get perma banned. I've never been too toxic, and haven't received any sort of punishment for toxicity before, but back when I started in 2013-2014 I remember I was playing on a crappy 5 year old sony computer that would constantly crash, so I left quite a few games. I ended up getting banned, but I believe my ban was actually just a 3 day ban, which I don't think exists today. I'm pretty sure they had a 3 day ban, then 14, then like a month back then, which allowed you more chances to try and reform, and I feel they should bring back that system, not to mention you even got a warning before you got your first ban, which can be helpful for some players. > > As I said, I don't know what you've been banned for, but whatever you did, best thing to do now imo is try and create a new account, and stay as positive as you can. Give it a few months and try and ask for a repeal by saying that you've been very positive on your new account. It's more luck, as you might not get a forgiving rioter who won't unban you, or perhaps even a bot, but it's probably the last thing you can hope to do in order to recover your account. Good luck though, and hope Riot decides to forgive you. Yeah no. I have made it clear to riot i will never play their game or any product they produce for the rest of my life. I will not even be checking these posts after today, I only created them to see what league players think about this stuff, and its clear, we don't see eye to eye.
Unfortunate, well good luck with whatever you decide to do
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=fire263,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OITmXRE9,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:11:42.999+0000) > > I really wish some changes would be made to punishment system. Instead of banning players permanently, I wish they would just ban them from ranked, that way if they wanted to people could still play norms or whatever and not get angry that they just lost an account with a ton of money invested into it. Perhaps depending on how bad whatever they got banned for, recheck on players after a month or two to see if they're still flaming in norms, and if they are keep them banned from ranked, but if they have reformed unban them from ranked. Lets be real, many people don't care about flame in norms as its just norms and this will prevent people from getting mad at how they lost hundreds or thousands of dollars for being negative. A change like this will prevent Riot from losing players and potential money buyers, while still decreasing the amount of toxicity in ranked. My thing is my toxic chat from this forced recollection of the history has always built up over time, I get chat bans, and I stop. There are years between incidents and 6 months at least between these last 2, even tho i don't remember them, but thats what the emails help me remember. There are no emails from this supposed June 2018 ban, and I have no recollection whatsoever of it. Permabanning an account for toxic chat after the last incidents were 6mos-3years ago is insane to me. I don't remember those incidents AT ALL. It makes even less sense when you consider I can still play the game. There needs to be ~~theta~~ time decay on scaling punishments.
I don't know chat logs or anything, so I can't tell you if what you did deserves punishment or not, but I personally don't like the idea that one action can cause you to get banned forever, it just doesn't seem too fair especially if you've spent some money on the game. I feel as if there should be some way to prove that you've reformed and can now control anger even after you've been banned (which is why I personally like the idea I suggested above), or maybe if you create a new account and play without being toxic for awhile you can submit a ticket linking your new account and ask for a repeal. Then Riot can maybe view a few chat logs of your new account and determine if you should get unbanned. I understand it's in terms of service, but spending a lot of money in a game only to lose it all because you're tilted seems slightly unfair. I don't quite remember too well, but back in the day (I believe 2013 or 2014) they had a bit more bans and such before you get perma banned. I've never been too toxic, and haven't received any sort of punishment for toxicity before, but back when I started in 2013-2014 I remember I was playing on a crappy 5 year old sony computer that would constantly crash, so I left quite a few games. I ended up getting banned, but I believe my ban was actually just a 3 day ban, which I don't think exists today. I'm pretty sure they had a 3 day ban, then 14, then like a month back then, which allowed you more chances to try and reform, and I feel they should bring back that system, not to mention you even got a warning before you got your first ban, which can be helpful for some players. As I said, I don't know what you've been banned for, but whatever you did, best thing to do now imo is try and create a new account, and stay as positive as you can. Give it a few months and try and ask for a repeal by saying that you've been very positive on your new account. It's more luck, as you might not get a forgiving rioter who won't unban you, or perhaps even a bot, but it's probably the last thing you can hope to do in order to recover your account. Good luck though, and hope Riot decides to forgive you.
N3u7r1n0 (NA)
: Is toxicity perma ban worthy? What constitutes toxicity?
I really wish some changes would be made to punishment system. Instead of banning players permanently, I wish they would just ban them from ranked, that way if they wanted to people could still play norms or whatever and not get angry that they just lost an account with a ton of money invested into it. Perhaps depending on how bad whatever they got banned for, recheck on players after a month or two to see if they're still flaming in norms, and if they are keep them banned from ranked, but if they have reformed unban them from ranked. Lets be real, many people don't care about flame in norms as its just norms and this will prevent people from getting mad at how they lost hundreds or thousands of dollars for being negative. A change like this will prevent Riot from losing players and potential money buyers, while still decreasing the amount of toxicity in ranked.
Kr1sys (NA)
: So why did you make Kayn a better version of Shaco?
How exactly is kayn a better version of shaco? I can't see a resemblance anywhere in their kits
: Why does Kassadin counter Ekko so hard?
Kassadins passive makes him take reduced magic damage, thats one thing. The fact that ekko is also a melee champion means that his overall damage requires him to fight you melee which means you can trade with him without having 6 as when he goes in, you also get to use your full combo, unlike in a ranged matchup where Kassadin usually can't use his combo until level 6. Kassadins damage I believe is slightly higher than Ekko's in terms of using a full combo, which should in theory be why Kassadin wins. Even if you mess up your full combo, you have a magic damage shield from your Q and you have built in magic damage reduction passive, which pretty much guarantees that Kassadin wins the trade. Kassadin also scales much better than Ekko, which means even if you lose early (which is highly unlikely) you can still pretty easily beat him late game.
: People in low elo only complain about him being OP because he's popular. There are way more broken champions in the game: i.e. Talon, Camille, but are rarely played in Silver so you don't see anything on boards. Also he's bad for reasons that have nothing to do with his ability to 1-shot someone. He overkills people with his ulti, but is pretty bad without it (they keep siphoning power into his ulti away from his kit). So the idea is that: It's not hard for Zed to become very fed (10+ kills) - which makes silvers lose their mind as they die. But if you have any clue what you're doing, the 10+ kill Zed will still be worthless in determining the outcome of the game. Like you see Faker play Zed and be 20+ kills, but still seem to have little impact. Then take most other "snowbally" champions like Jax, Lucian, Camille, Akali, Ekko etc... and give them 20 kills, and the games absolutely over. But in lower elos, people have no idea how to group and abuse, so Zed just getting fed leads to people running mindlessly in their jungle and dying 1v1. So pretty much this: Zed's always been complained about by low elo, like every assassin in the game. He's complained about more _only because he's popular_. If Ekko was as popular as Zed you would see the same amount of complaint threads. He's bad in high elo... because he's just bad. He doesn't have the tools to close the game with his lead, because he puts himself in too much danger. A 5/0 Zed and a 10/0 Zed just don't really accomplish anything different. They will 1-shot you with ult, and not accomplish much without. Which really sucks for a player trying to carry.
Was literally about to make a rant just like this but what you said is exactly what I would've said, thanks for saving me the 5 minutes to write this ^.^
: Most Badass champs of each role
Top: {{champion:39}} Jg: {{champion:120}} Mid: {{champion:238}} ADC: {{champion:145}} Supp: {{champion:111}}
: Yasuo buys Dorans blade and dagger
Could it possibly be because he is MELEE so he needs some sort of buff to his tankiness to stay alive in teamfights? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=fire263,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R9jYqY41,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-01-03T20:46:35.997+0000) > > First of all, I kinda died at the last part when you said kassadin flashes the misplay, definitely not his ultimate, nope, that 300 second spell that everyone NOT just assassins have. > > These champions (minus ahri, shes supposed to be a mage) are assassins. Assassins are supposed to be able to get out of fights, it's just their nature. It's like complaining common sense things, such as why does 1+1=2. They are literally assassins, intended to go in, AND THEN GET OUT. Except in a game like this there HAS to be a reasonable window to punish this. There currently isn’t without a malzahar or lissandra on your team. In their current state the winner is the team with more assassins because how can you beat them if they are designed to kill you and get out? Then repeat because “Lul cooldowns”
I'm not denying some champions have some pretty bullshit ways to get out of fights. That's one of the main reasons why akali maintains such a high banrate despite having a 45% winrate. But assassins are intended to not have reasonable windows to punish unless you are with a team or you have a kit that stops assassins. Assassins have a main goal of killing usually the mage or the adc, late game usually adc as zhonyas exists. If you are complaining about not having a way to counter against assassins as those two classes, it's because you aren't supposed to. It is not your job to fight them, and you should not be fighting them unless you have someone to back you up. This is also why assassins are considered some of the worst teamfighting classes, as they do have easy windows in which to punish people. Champions like zed, you know where he will end up when he is done with your ult, so your team should time abilities to kill him when it's done in order to blow him up. Same with kha, he requires time to kill in a teamfight due to lack of isolation damage, making it easy to counter him. Champions like talon, he doesn't even have much escape unless fighting in the jungle. Assassins have this get out free card to make 1v1's and 1v2's doable like intended, it is during teamfights when they should be punished, or if you are a bruiser or tank as they can hold their own easily against assassins as long as they aren't too fed.
: League of Legends confession thread
Back when I started playing in 2013, I lost quite a lot of games to intermediate bots {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Can we mother fucking stop giving assassins 17 million escapes?
First of all, I kinda died at the last part when you said kassadin flashes the misplay, definitely not his ultimate, nope, that 300 second spell that everyone NOT just assassins have. These champions (minus ahri, shes supposed to be a mage) are assassins. Assassins are supposed to be able to get out of fights, it's just their nature. It's like complaining common sense things, such as why does 1+1=2. They are literally assassins, intended to go in, AND THEN GET OUT.
Slade25 (NA)
: I agree dude. A little off topic, but one time I saw a Brand build full tank, he went ROA then Thornmail, Deadman's, Spirit Visage, etc. and he still did the most damage on team while being unkillable. It was insane. He wasn't even ahead lol.
I could honestly believe that, considering Brand has some really good base damage and his passive doesn't require scaling, meaning he does the same damage with it no matter what you build.
Slade25 (NA)
: Everyone is too busy talking about conqueror to notice the actual problem: AP itemization.
Finally a post I agree with, as many mages don't have any tradeoff for building tanky mage items while still doing shit loads of damage. Lets take a burst mage like leblanc and compare that to someone like Brand. Despite being a burst mage and usually you should just go burst, the builds are generally the same with ludens first (or perhaps seraphs if you build that on brand) and then generally pretty situational, perhaps zhonyas, perhaps banshees, perhaps rabadons if you're super far ahead. There is no difference whatsoever in mage builds between the different mage classes. I feel like there should be a bit more tradeoff in building tanky mage items, as currently burst mages can build these tanky mage items without having any massive tradeoff in damage.
wildfox9T (EUW)
: you are complaining about banshee giving "only" 15 less AP than luden,so i just show you that AD items does the same if not worse comparing some of the offensive and defensive items using your method (only stats no passives,actives or armor/magic penetration) in the first case you lose 5 AD (reminder: 15 AP = 10 AD) in the second case the defensive item is giving more stats than the offensive one (+10%AS / +7% MS)
First of all, first example is pretty bad considering the Maw shield is very minimal and doesn't really do quite a lot, and the MR is also very ineffective as most champions that build it don't have any other item that gives them health to go with it, unlike mages who can get a morello, liandries, or rylais to go with their MR. The 5 AD doesn't mean anything either when you factor in the lethality of duskblade, it adds even more damage. The second one is meh as statik shivv is just a really bad item in general right now so I wouldn't count that, better to just compare to RFC.
: 8-2 iron 1 really riot? hahahah
It's actually kind of intentional, new accounts for I believe is just the duration of preseason will pretty much all be placed in low elo, iron or bronze no matter how many you win. Your mmr will still be high though if you do good, which is why you see iron players in gold/plat games. I can't confirm but I'm pretty sure you can contact player support if you are playing against gold/plat players, and then they will manually move you up there. This is just a rumor though, so I can't confirm, but worth a shot.
: It's time to wake up Riot.
{{champion:20}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=fire263,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mE0oqU4o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-01T22:58:13.775+0000) > > I agree turrets die to fast, that part is pretty accurate as you can still push down 2/3's of a turret with just one minion wave, but it has done it's job in increasing laning phase. If they reduce the gold amount there won't be any reason to push towers and you would end up getting more gold by just roaming bot lane, which is what they're trying to prevent. The gold is just a bad idea in general tho, in the time it takes to return to lane a lot of champs can take 2+ segments equaling 320 gold, which furthers the snowball they already had as now they 6+ minions up aswell as 2 tower segments and a kill, this is literally just making snowballing even larger...
It is a bad idea, but in general it's not much different than if someone roamed bot lane and picked up a kill there. 300 gold vs 320 from two plates as thats the average number that most champions get from one push. It's keeping people in lane, and snowballing isn't much different as you lose 2 plates you lose both your botlaners, setting them behind, and losing first turret. I would much rather have the plates than the alternative.
Xavanic (NA)
: Turret plating needs to go
I agree turrets die to fast, that part is pretty accurate as you can still push down 2/3's of a turret with just one minion wave, but it has done it's job in increasing laning phase. If they reduce the gold amount there won't be any reason to push towers and you would end up getting more gold by just roaming bot lane, which is what they're trying to prevent.
: I hate being the 'bad guy' because I don't trash on Riot.
Posts like these and seeing how it has 51 upvotes restores my faith in the league community. I'm perfectly fine with voicing opinions, I do that myself, but then it's people who go and blame it on Riot or someone at Riot that kinda angers me as those people want nothing but their mains to be strong, which in a game this diverse can't happen 24/7. Even yesterday I found a post in gameplay about how all of these broken champions is the fault of CertainlyT and that he should be fired. I can agree with his designs being a little annoying but wanting someone to be fired for trying to introduce new mechanics into the game (That don't always work out) is no reason to fire someone. I always try and upvote posts that have evidence (not bullshit ones like I got oneshot by one zed q with 5000 health and 300 armor) to backup their post, because having evidence means you're at least making a constructive post and not saying Riot sucks dick and that they should balance around your preferences. Either way, appreciate you making a post like this. I've been thinking of making a post like this but figured it would just get downvoted into oblivion so didn't bother.
: do other languages have punctuation?
Japanese does, very similar except most text is read top to bottom. We have questionmark and exclamation point, but we use a little circle instead of a dot for a period.
Caithresh (EUW)
: Nations of Runeterra- popularity contest
{{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:134}}
: Death Timer in Nexus Blitz
Actually, I believe if you die right before sudden death your death timer will be reduced to 15 seconds if you still had more than 15 seconds left in your timer so you won't be stuck for another 45 seconds or whatever.
Diablus X (EUW)
: What is your most top 10 Cancerous Characters in League of legends?
{{champion:27}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:35}}
: Remove Conqueror
Instead of removing it just remove the bonus AD it grants. The reason it's always used is because it has the true damage for tanks like intended, but it also grants bonus AD which is useful for killing just about everybody. Way I see it, if you remove that AD it only becomes a tank shredder like intended, so it won't be used in every single matchup and things like PTA would be better against those squishy targets.
: 100% Conclusive Proof that Zed Sucks
I'm a zed main that doesn't necessarily think he's strong either but this is just not proof or anything at all... One game in which the enemy zed could've very easily just been dogshit and had no idea what he was doing? You can't make an assumption based off one game. Imagine Riot seeing a game in which a skarner went 20/0, gotta nerf him more broken champion
Show more

fire263

Level 140 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion