: Plans to buff the base defense rune stats? The adaptive force has a gold value more than DOUBLE what the defensive values do. have you considered doubling it to 10 armor, 12 MR, and 12 hp per level?
Yeah... And gut damage dealers even more ****HINT**** {{item:3070}} {{champion:41}} {{item:3070}}
: Any plans to buff Shyvana or maybe somewhere in the future the possiblity of a small scale rework again so that she isnt overbearing when good or just plain mediocre
****Insert**** Ap {{champion:102}} before Dark Harvest was hotfixed.
Eedat (NA)
: You want to buff literally every single aspect of his kit and make no trade offs what so ever? Free %HP damage on-hit like we didnt learn what that does on Fizz. Free massive sustain. Free massive burst. Free massive sustained damage. Metric shit ton of hard CC that resets. More mobility. **3 second stun on his ult.** What the actual fuck am I reading? 0/10 might be the single worst rework concept I've seen on the boards
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NZkrFy9a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-16T23:53:49.765+0000) > > You want to buff literally every single aspect of his kit and make no trade offs what so ever? Free %HP damage on-hit like we didnt learn what that does on Fizz. Free massive sustain. Free massive burst. Free massive sustained damage. Metric shit ton of hard CC that resets. More mobility. **3 second stun on his ult.** > > What the actual fuck am I reading? > > 0/10 might be the single worst rework concept I've seen on the boards I Appreciate the feedback but thats a little rude dont you think the reasoning behind the overall buffs in Aatrox's kit is hes just bad what would you do to compensate? plus this is a work in progress
Rioter Comments
: Help with winning more
Well lets put it like this {{champion:267}} is a support who isn't capable of much Damage but can heal allies.... So in order for u to be capable of a win your teammates have to follow up on the situation you put them in (I.E {{champion:267}} bubble)... Even if your ahead as {{champion:267}} u still can't push for objectives very well without teammates help... On that note In order for me to help u with {{champion:267}} I need to see how u play in general... TEAMWORK WINS GAMES!!! KDA does not win games.... try playing a normal game before playing a ranked game it works wonders for me :). Also try duo querying for bot lane with someone you play frequently with. And i have to agree with the Fail of{{champion:80}}and{{champion:11}} as the tanks... The key to winning games as a support is Communicate with others (I.E When your ults up) ping who u want to target this also works for me as well

flamebow319

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion