: How is Mordekeiser's design even remotely balanced and not cancer?
I just think its kind of bullshit that his passive will still stack even if I block his auto's with a shen w. They could start by removing that interaction.
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=HtAihato,comment-id=000800010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T19:28:58.198+0000)I don’t think you’re doing a horrible job, nor do I think you’re intentionally doing anything to piss anyone off, even if it sounds like I think that way sometimes. My biggest concern with what it sounds like is that you have a tendency to make statements like the statement I responded to without acknowledging the difference on opinions or tendency to do most moderator warnings behind-the-scenes, and, in doing so, add ammunition to the anti-mod rhetoric that's especially high right now. If you disagree with us that's fine -- we expect people will -- but when you word it that way it comes across as much more of an attack than perhaps you mean, and others pick that up and magnify it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=HtAihato,comment-id=0008000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T19:32:45.641+0000) > > My biggest concern with what it sounds like is that you have a tendency to make statements like the statement I responded to without acknowledging the difference on opinions or tendency to do most moderator warnings behind-the-scenes, and, in doing so, add ammunition to the anti-mod rhetoric that's especially high right now. If you disagree with us that's fine -- we expect people will -- but when you word it that way it comes across as much more of an attack than perhaps you mean, and others pick that up and magnify it. Idk if there's an anti-mod rhetoric atm, but I do believe there is an anti-censorship one. The easiest way to alleviate this would be to actually ask for clarification on posts that are reported instead of just assuming the worst from every comment made. edit: jeesus christ vote bot -.-
: > [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:32:34.242+0000) > > oh my god is this for real > you know just the other day a mod was defending "get better at the game" as 100% NOT AN INSULT > LOL > omfg i want to find this one sec > > https://puu.sh/ENGUL/96b616a892.png > > https://puu.sh/ENGT3/6df9b0f955.png > > LMFAOOOOO > > dude they defended themselves so hard, saying that the chances of this happening were so slim that if a veig actually catches the majority of your team then it is justified to say they should get better at the game > > the bias and randomness of these mods is actually astounding Except the mod isn't wrong at all. If an entire team gets caged by veigar, then that team is just fucking trash at the game. Like how do you even justify something like that when veigars stun is delayed, on top of all the mobility in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:07:33.417+0000) > > Except the mod isn't wrong at all. > > If an entire team gets caged by veigar, then that team is just fucking trash at the game. Like how do you even justify something like that when veigars stun is delayed, on top of all the mobility in this game. Yes, but that's not the point. What the mod said was no different than what he did, but take a guess which comment was removed. It doesn't matter whether the statement was right or wrong; the point is that mods should not be exempt from their own warped logic and rules.
Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
You weren't, but the post could possibly be conceived as insulting; thus justifying removal via the mod team's current standards. Basically, if you can find a way to warp a comment into a micro-aggression or insult, no matter how much of a stretch it is, the comment is liable for deletion. So, mods can use this ambiguity as an excuse to remove any posts that they don't personally agree with or one that disagrees with one of their friends.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:16:57.227+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days > > First post in discussion mode is Tantram congratulating me. So no it's not a lie. Except it is a lie (or more of a misunderstanding). Him congratulating you doesn't mean a thing. He obviously didn't even check your actual progress but took your word for it. You got from honor level 0 - 0 checkpoints to honor level 1 in 5 days and yet it took you a month (about 2 weeks or 14 days per checkpoint like in my experiment) to get two check points? Yeah no. This case literally screams you misunderstanding your honor level standing. I BET you thought you got out of honor level 0 in 5 days when in reality you were honor level 1 the whole time but got your honor progress unlocked in 5 days (which is completely normal) and mistook it for getting an honor level. The progress doesn't suddenly change from a whole level in 5 days to one checkpoint in 14 days. It literally doesn't happen. If anything, you should be getting progress even faster, not slower. This is why your story isn't even a least bit believable.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T21:12:53.599+0000) > > Except it is a lie (or more of a misunderstanding). Him congratulating you doesn't mean a thing. He obviously didn't even check your actual progress but took your word for it. You got from honor level 0 - 0 checkpoints to honor level 1 in 5 days and yet it took you a month (about 2 weeks or 14 days per checkpoint like in my experiment) to get two check points? Yeah no. This case literally screams you misunderstanding your honor level standing. I BET you thought you got out of honor level 0 in 5 days when in reality you were honor level 1 the whole time but got your honor progress unlocked in 5 days (which is completely normal) and mistook it for getting an honor level. The progress doesn't suddenly change from a whole level in 5 days to one checkpoint in 14 days. It literally doesn't happen. If anything, you should be getting progress even faster, not slower. This is why your story isn't even a least bit believable. You seem pretty well learned on the honor system. I'll link you one of my old threads from back when it was first established and i ofc got banned. :( : https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GYIzZ6Gs-finally-honor-lvl-2-after-a-14-day-ban-here-are-my-thoughts-on-honor-progression I know its two years old, but my thoughts on honor progression are still pretty similar even now that my honor has been back at 5 for a whole year. My own experience was part of the reason I was pretty skeptical of the other dude's.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:00:24.018+0000) > > took me 5 days I'm calling your bluff. It's been months for me and I'm still honor level 0, even tho I get honored by my teammates almost every match.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Sparkles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-08T16:49:35.371+0000) > > I'm calling your bluff. It's been months for me and I'm still honor level 0, even tho I get honored by my teammates almost every match. Ty dude, he got upset with me and wouldn't show me his proof comment or whatever. ToT
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:04:33.879+0000) > > Are you ok, my dude? The first comment in that thread is this: > > by Asamas > > The first rioter comment (by Tantram mind you) is this: > > said in response to Night Persona > > Neither of those statements confirm that you got all your honor back in 5 days bro. You have no freaking idea how to use the boards if you can't find the most voted comment. And I don't honestly feel like helping you with basic Board Features.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:49:58.681+0000) > > You can prove it to yourself by switching to Discussion Discussion mode or using the red tracker, like a normal computer literate person, either option is a single button press. > > Once more, if you can't use the boards you aren't worth proving anything to. > Hell i could easily prove it to you. I even have a screen shot of the very comment. I have a link to it. It's copied and ready to paste if anyone else would ask. But because you've been a total jack ass about it I won't be doing it for you. Oh, also I'm black listing you, so I'm not getting any more responses from you just fyi. k. edit: good call mods. I was gonna have some words for you if this post stayed up. At least you're being consistent. ^^
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T09:14:12.075+0000) > > I don't think people on here get the motivation behind an experiment. **CURIOSITY** So 40 games he played as an inter. That's 360 people got their games ruined for just **CURIOSITY** > Since then I did the same exact thing he did to my game to every other game I played in. I've played more or less 40 games That's a flawed experiment to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=001b00000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:27:45.872+0000) > > So 40 games he played as an inter. That's 360 people got their games ruined for just **CURIOSITY** > > That's a flawed experiment to me. Just because an experiment isn't ethical doesn't mean it is inherently flawed. Also, I should clarify something. We are talking purely in a hypothetical sense, because it's pretty safe to assume that neither one of us understands the op's true motivations/intentions. I can only speculate that the op put more value on his own curiosity than the weight of his teammate's feelings in those 40 games. This wouldn't surprise me though; it's human nature to be selfish.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:04:33.879+0000) > > Are you ok, my dude? The first comment in that thread is this: > > by Asamas > > The first rioter comment (by Tantram mind you) is this: > > said in response to Night Persona > > Neither of those statements confirm that you got all your honor back in 5 days bro. You have no freaking idea how to use the boards if you can't find the most voted comment. And I don't honestly feel like helping you with basic Board Features.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:17:40.414+0000) > > You have no freaking idea how to use the boards if you can't find the most voted comment. > > And I don't honestly feel like helping you with basic Board Features. Ok cool, its not like you have to prove anything to me. I just have a healthy amount of skepticism and was hoping that you could convince me of the validity of your statement. Nbd if you can't dude. :)
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T09:14:41.691+0000) > > I didn't see it in the thread tbh. Can you quote it for me? It's literally the first comment. You didn't read the post at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T09:57:56.572+0000) > > It's literally the first comment. You didn't read the post at all. Are you ok, my dude? The first comment in that thread is this: > They made the process of reaching lvl 2 from lvl 0 easier and faster. by Asamas The first rioter comment (by Tantram mind you) is this: > But that isn't the full story, is it? said in response to Night Persona Neither of those statements confirm that you got all your honor back in 5 days bro.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T08:25:55.448+0000) > > I think this comment would be more meaningful if you actually had a way to prove it tbh. ...Tantram. The Guy who designed the system. Congratulated me. Do you seriously need more proof?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-08T09:13:31.948+0000) > > ...Tantram. The Guy who designed the system. Congratulated me. > > Do you seriously need more proof? I didn't see it in the thread tbh. Can you quote it for me?
Busty Demon (EUNE)
: > The reason i got restricted was because I "insulted" a player trolling and feeding (0.13.1 when we ff'd at 16m). According to your standards he was " trolling "so you entitled yourself to insult him. Why give yourself the authority to do it. Why waste your time and effort and risk your account just to satisfy one person's negative behavior. You didn't achieve anything but letting him know he succeeded at his job. Secondly. You do it purposely and say that you tried to ruin others' games on purpose. Where is your logic? What are you trying to prove? You turned into a inter to prove the system flawed? I'm sorry but you are being unreasonable.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demon,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-12-08T09:02:15.176+0000) > > According to your standards he was " trolling "so you entitled yourself to insult him. Why give yourself the authority to do it. Why waste your time and effort and risk your account just to satisfy one person's negative behavior. You didn't achieve anything but letting him know he succeeded at his job. > > Secondly. You do it purposely and say that you tried to ruin others' games on purpose. Where is your logic? What are you trying to prove? You turned into a inter to prove the system flawed? I'm sorry but you are being unreasonable. I don't think people on here get the motivation behind an experiment. **CURIOSITY**
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=000200020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T07:27:26.384+0000) > > Hundreds. Hundreds of bot games mixed with regular games. > > Pretty sure it changed at the beginning of season 9. They did the "if you only got a chat restriction and didn't hit honor 2 you still get your season 8 rewards" thing, and then also made the honor climb a lot harsher because at this point "everyone has been given an adequate amount of warning." > > If you send in a ticket at the moment complaining about honor progress being slow, Riot support will literally tell you it's supposed to take an entire season of "reform" to get back to honor level 2. Not 5 days lmao. Also, I think a moderator or something tested the system (had a Rioter manually set their account to honor level zero) and it took a LONG time. Like several months of multiple games a day. But I can't find the thread. My account went from 0 to honor 1 in 5 days. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days Tantram himself congratulated me. And the only change I've seen on the system was in Pre-Season 8, where they slowed down the progress since they were stretching it to a full season instead of half a season. I ended that season at honor level 4, 3 check points. It has _always_ supposed to have taken a whole season to go up. That's the entire point. And I've been honor 5 for a couple months now. Now since you clearly haven't gotten the point- You aren't as positive as you think you are. You're playing low honor games and getting mad when it's taking a long time? Bot games give next to _nothing_. Complaining you aren't going up fast while playing bot games is like complaining about counting to a million one at a time instead of by thousands when you have the full option to do so. It's like getting mad they wont give you your license back after a dui because you've been driving a Plastic car so well.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nj1Ekb1E,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T08:01:56.215+0000) > > My account went from 0 to honor 1 in 5 days. > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days > Tantram himself congratulated me. > > And the only change I've seen on the system was in Pre-Season 8, where they slowed down the progress since they were stretching it to a full season instead of half a season. > > I ended that season at honor level 4, 3 check points. > It has _always_ supposed to have taken a whole season to go up. That's the entire point. > And I've been honor 5 for a couple months now. > > Now since you clearly haven't gotten the point- You aren't as positive as you think you are. > > You're playing low honor games and getting mad when it's taking a long time? Bot games give next to _nothing_. Complaining you aren't going up fast while playing bot games is like complaining about counting to a million one at a time instead of by thousands when you have the full option to do so. > > It's like getting mad they wont give you your license back after a dui because you've been driving a Plastic car so well. I think this comment would be more meaningful if you actually had a way to prove it tbh.
: My post was deemed uncivil and offensive (explain why)
Meh, I've had comments removed for less. There's no reasoning with the new moderation agenda atm, so you just gotta move on.
: Mods are still removing posts which question them and criticize Riot.
I wouldn’t bother calling it out, because there isn’t much logic being applied towards comment moderation atm. Just don’t don’t say anything that could be twisted into an insult or micro-agression and don’t be sarcastic and your post should be safe.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:35:03.802+0000) > > you should really get your shit together and recognize the difference between something that is inappropriate/offensive and something that is obvious hyperbole. Not going to lie, until I looked up the action, I thought I was the one who removed that. As to your suggestion, I have to firmly disagree. I'm the person who wrote that rule. Those are my words and I very much believe in them. You probably don't know this, but long before there was even a volunteer program, I was [active in the TBI forum](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4086541) on the platform that preceded the Boards. One of the things I learned from that experience is that there are people who are genuinely interested in helping - and those who are not. All the latter group does is get in the way. Yeah, what we do in PB is thankless and isn't effective all that often, but that isn't the point. We focus on the people we can help, few and far between as they may be. Anything that interferes with that purpose is to be avoided. So, yeah, you can call it "obvious hyperbole" all you want, but it was never meant to be helpful and that's what matters.
To what rule are you referring to? Also, I can read between the lines and its obvious to me that my comment was removed because it was calling into question advice being given. You're reference to groups that help and groups that get in the way makes it pretty obvious that my comment did not fit your narrative. The comment I was replying to wasn't meant to be helpful, why wasn't it removed? Oh wait, it's because you agree with the other one. I'm getting a little sick of this kind of bias on here. edit: just to be clear. I don't dislike any of you or anything, but I am getting a little frustrated that you can't see both sides of the situation. If someone takes a shot at me I jest back. Again, I don't dislike the moderators on here; I just think many are full of shit tbh.
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:06:47.279+0000)If this is the standard at which player behavior posts are modified then you all aren't being consistent, because I can sift through thread after thread of people spewing actual insults and not see any of them moderated or removed. We only see content that is reported or that we personally come into contact with, so there is definitely stuff that slips by us, yes. >But, after reading your first response it became apparent to me that my post was not just removed for being inappropriate, but because the moderator that removed it disagreed with what I was saying. If that were the case I would have overturned the removal and had a discussion with the moderator. I have not, because the removal was appropriately done and the content was indeed just over the line for Player Behavior.
I think your line has sunk beyond the depths of reason. Here's some advice for you and the entire mod team: you should really get your shit together and recognize the difference between something that is inappropriate/offensive and something that is obvious hyperbole. (you can go ahead and remove this comment considering it was much more offensive than the one we are currently discussing)
: Who else thought of 'ChickenWrap' after seeing the title? lol
Sorry, I don't like to call out individuals. I think of the moderators as one unit, so one of their mistakes reflects on all on them.
: > [{quoted}](name=forist,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T04:30:00.065+0000)Ok, interesting. Sarcasm is unacceptable on player behavior section? Understood. So, you don't think this interpretation is a stretch at all? I don't believe it is a stretch, no. You are clearly being a bit insulting and a bit condescending with your sarcasm. As per the Player Behavior guidelines: >"Please remember to respect the person behind the words, even when those words are something you wish to express disagreement with." > >"Replies that are overly negative, dismissive or combative are not appropriate and may be removed." ------------------------------------------------------ > Quick note: I don't want to derail the discussion, so you can keep your advice about player knowledge on the IFS to yourself. If I was going to share it here, I would have. :P
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T04:52:54.415+0000) > > I don't believe it is a stretch, no. You are clearly being a bit insulting and a bit condescending with your sarcasm. As per the Player Behavior guidelines: > > ------------------------------------------------------ > > If I was going to share it here, I would have. :P And that's fine, but objectively I can't agree that I am being insulting to a person when I express exasperation. If I wanted to insult a person, why would I choose to take the same tone as the person I'm responding to? Hell, I even quoted him to try to get him to understand how snarky he was being. If this is the standard at which player behavior posts are modified then you all aren't being consistent, because I can sift through thread after thread of people spewing actual insults and not see any of them moderated or removed. As, for the other thing, I apologize if I seemed rude in telling you that I'm not interested in your advice. But, after reading your first response it became apparent to me that my post was not just removed for being inappropriate, but because the moderator that removed it disagreed with what I was saying. I don't think that posts should be censored in order to push a narrative.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:03:32.010+0000)Hey, ty for replying. I have to head to work rn, so I can’t fully discuss this atm. But I would like to ask you what was innapropriate about this first part of my response? Take your time with the response and I will get back to you after I am off work. 1. The unnecessary "OMG you finally get it," implying a lack of ability to comprehend on the part of the other party. 2. The unnecessary statement about their attitude. 3. The sarcasm about their contribution to the discussion. All of those combined made it a post that was not appropriate for **Player Behavior**. It's also worth noting that some of the players here actually do know quite a bit about the IFS and how it works. I can't comment on the knowledge of the particular poster you were referring to, but there are posters here who are *extremely* knowledgeable about the system. Just for your own future reference.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:19:41.071+0000) > > 1. The unnecessary "OMG you finally get it," implying a lack of ability to comprehend on the part of the other party. > 2. The unnecessary statement about their attitude. > 3. The sarcasm about their contribution to the discussion. > > All of those combined made it a post that was not appropriate for **Player Behavior**. > > It's also worth noting that some of the players here actually do know quite a bit about the IFS and how it works. I can't comment on the knowledge of the particular poster you were referring to, but there are posters here who are *extremely* knowledgeable about the system. Just for your own future reference. Ok, interesting. Sarcasm is unacceptable on player behavior section? Understood. So, you don't think this interpretation is a stretch at all? Quick note: I don't want to derail the discussion, so you can keep your advice about player knowledge on the IFS to yourself.
: Your comment wasn't removed for the quoted bit. Your comment was removed for adding this as a response: >OMG you finally get it. You're not a riot employee and you don't know any more about the IFS than anyone else on here. Thank you for your condescending attitude and massive contribution to this discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T00:58:07.148+0000) > > Your comment wasn't removed for the quoted bit. Your comment was removed for adding this as a response: Hey, ty for replying. I have to head to work rn, so I can’t fully discuss this atm. But I would like to ask you what was innapropriate about this first part of my response? Take your time with the response and I will get back to you after I am off work.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T00:43:46.836+0000) > > Hey, so you removed my post quoting someone else’s response back at them. I would like you to either put my post back up or remove the original post that I quoted for consistency and fairness sake. > > I’m not unwilling to discuss this matter if compliance is an issue, but please use logic in your reasoning.
> [{quoted}](name=Cannellini,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=pAcEbERx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T00:46:41.692+0000) > > Bro, you’re playing a dangerous game here. Don’t be surprised if your comment gets moderated. :o
Rioter Comments
Cõmega (NA)
: Inconsistency with the mod team
Why are people surprised that the boards are starting to be moderated in the same way that in-game chat is? I've seen this coming months ago, and now everyone just has to deal with it. FYI: I think this level of moderation is bullshit, but all I'm saying is that we can't be upset that the boards are gradually becoming as heavily censored as in game chat.
: I *want* to say there's an unwritten exception for OP when it pertains to the discussion, although that's probably wrong. I'm also pretty sure that *someone* of authority said there was an exception to the name and shame rule for streamers and other voluntarily public figures, although I can't find or remember the source for that. There's also the chance that your comments just weren't reported. Mods can't delete things that they don't see and aren't reported.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=1ppAFdtF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-02T03:04:23.439+0000) > There's also the chance that your comments just weren't reported. Mods can't delete things that they don't see and aren't reported. ^This exactly dude. Reporting is the best way to get content that offends you or stuff that you just don't agree with taken down. Kind of like in game chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T06:11:30.663+0000) > > Why are you equating your own opinion to the law? I'll throw that quote right back at you: "Your opinion of the rules is of zero relevance," as well. Unless you can link me a source of riot saying explicitly that using the word boomer or sarcasm are punishable offenses; then we are talking about your interpretation of the rules not riot's. Who said any of this is my opinion? According to Riot, who makes the rules, chat like the above isn't just "banter"; it's harassment, and it's punishable. It's not about the specific use of the word "boomer." The entire chat log is unacceptable because OP only uses it negatively. Your opinion that it should be acceptable doesn't matter, although you're welcome to hold it.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=000700000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T06:14:28.247+0000) > > Who said any of this is my opinion? According to Riot, who makes the rules, chat like the above isn't just "banter"; it's harassment, and it's punishable. It's not about the specific use of the word "boomer." The entire chat log is unacceptable because OP only uses it negatively. Your opinion that it should be acceptable doesn't matter, although you're welcome to hold it. Do you work for riot? If the answer is no, then that is only your take on it. IFS is a machine system and unless you, yourself programmed it; you don't know what exactly the system picked up. You can only speculate, same as me.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=000700000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-01T05:58:07.420+0000) > > Then why didn't you just post this? ^ Why post an entire manifesto showcasing the internalization of the flawed logic that riot's punishment system operates under? Also, your opinion on his banter is noted, but i disagree. None of it was was insulting or harassing, in my opinion. **Having fun at the expense of another player's ego should not be ban-able imo. ** Your opinion of the rules is of zero relevance. When a cop stops you for going 40 in a 25 zone, you can claim "I think the limit should be 45 here" all you want. You're still getting a ticket. If a librarian asks you to keep your voice down while you use the facilities, shouting that libraries should be loud will simply get you escorted out. If you go to a friend's house who insists that you remove your shoes while you're in their home, "that's a stupid rule and I do what I want" will lose you a friend. If you are using someone else's services, facilities, equipment, etc., you abide by their rules or you deal with the consequences. If you think the rules should change, that is a completely different conversation (and I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for your chances at convincing Riot to change their rules to allow behavior like yours). From [Riot's support knowledgebase](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024051193-Understanding-Different-Ban-Types-FAQs): > We work with the overall community and within our own company guidelines to identify what disruptive behavior is and what the consequences for those behaviors should be. We understand that it can be difficult to know where the line is, which is why we provide chat logs and we have a few tiers in the ban process in order to allow for you to learn and grow.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=0007000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T06:03:55.440+0000) > > Your opinion of the rules is of zero relevance. When a cop stops you for going 40 in a 25 zone, you can claim "I think the limit should be 45 here" all you want. You're still getting a ticket. If a librarian asks you to keep your voice down while you use the facilities, shouting that libraries should be loud will simply get you escorted out. If you go to a friend's house who insists that you remove your shoes while you're in their home, "that's a stupid rule and I do what I want" will lose you a friend. If you are using someone else's services, facilities, equipment, etc., you abide by their rules or you deal with the consequences. If you think the rules should change, that is a completely different conversation (and I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for your chances at convincing Riot to change their rules to allow behavior like yours). > > From [Riot's support knowledgebase](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024051193-Understanding-Different-Ban-Types-FAQs): Why are you equating your own opinion to the law? I'll throw that quote right back at you: "Your opinion of the rules is of zero relevance," as well. Unless you can link me a source of riot saying explicitly that using the word boomer or sarcasm are punishable offenses; then we are talking about your interpretation of the rules not riot's.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:28:48.823+0000) > > If you had bothered to read the op’s post: you’d realize that he was not justifying his own chat. He was asking if his use of the word boomer was the reason he got banned. So your condescending, copy-paste lecture on behavior is irrelevant to the current discussion. The real question is whether or not banter is acceptable, because there were no bannable words in the log provided. I read OP's post, where, indeed, there were questions about "banter," which I addressed: > [{quoted}](name=IØIØI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-30T07:57:18.311+0000) > > Is banter just not allowed these days? Am I not allowed to respond to the enemy who is constantly taunting me with insults? The word "boomer" was only present in six lines out of a total of 36 in this game's chat log, all of which (every single one) were some combination of rude, sarcastic, insulting, or harassing. I answered OP's questions in relation to the majority of the log.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-01T05:38:16.834+0000) > > I read OP's post, where, indeed, there were questions about "banter," which I addressed: > > The word "boomer" was only present in six lines out of a total of 36 in this game's chat log, all of which (every single one) were some combination of rude, sarcastic, insulting, or harassing. I answered OP's questions in relation to the majority of the log. Then why didn't you just post this? ^ Why post an entire manifesto showcasing the internalization of the flawed logic that riot's punishment system operates under? Also, your opinion on his banter is noted, but i disagree. None of it was was insulting or harassing, in my opinion. **Having fun at the expense of another player's ego should not be ban-able imo. **
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >Don’t give me any terrible non-league analogies please. The subject matter **isn't** League related, because the issue you brought up is simply the matter of answering questions, specifically loaded questions. The question of whether the use of the word boomer was the problem here only makes sense if there is the underlying assumption that if OP **hadn't** used the word boomer, things would be okay. Answering the question implicitly confirms the assumption, so it's impossible to answer the question directly without effectively misinforming the OP. Inversely, any answer that is actually informative is going to have to be broader than the OP wanted. I agree KFCeytron's answer could have been more specific, but it's still more helpful than a reply that only and directly answers the loaded question OP asked.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T03:58:59.910+0000) > > The subject matter **isn't** League related, because the issue you brought up is simply the matter of answering questions, specifically loaded questions. > > The question of whether the use of the word boomer was the problem here only makes sense if there is the underlying assumption that if OP **hadn't** used the word boomer, things would be okay. > > Answering the question implicitly confirms the assumption, so it's impossible to answer the question directly without effectively misinforming the OP. Inversely, any answer that is actually informative is going to have to be broader than the OP wanted. I agree KFCeytron's answer could have been more specific, but it's still more helpful than a reply that only and directly answers the loaded question OP asked. You should just drop the analogy thing, because its not worth my time to explain to you why someone bantering with a team-mate shouldn’t be equated to murder and how using a word than can be interpreted by people as offensive is definitely not equivalent to a possession crime. As for why i don’t like that guy copy-pasting the same reaponse on any thread about punishment it should be relatively obvious. The content is condescending and the intent is low effort. This is what mods are for: removing posts that are low-effort and don’t facilitate discussion; both of which describe that guy’s copy-paste reaponse.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:28:48.823+0000) > > If you had bothered to read the op’s post: you’d realize that he was not justifying his own chat. He was asking if his use of the word boomer was the reason he got banned. And by asking this he **is** justifying his own chat beyond the use of the word "boomer". Otherwise there would be no need to ask whether that one particular thing was the reason for the punishment. If the police finds a dead hooker and a tiny bag of weed in your trunk, and you ask "was it the tiny bag of weed that got me into trouble?" that reveals a very severe misunderstanding of the situation. And I'd say clearing up that misunderstanding is more important than clarifying whether it is or isn't legal to possess a small amount of weed.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T03:37:58.939+0000) > > And by asking this he **is** justifying his own chat beyond the use of the word "boomer". Otherwise there would be no need to ask whether that one particular thing was the reason for the punishment. > > If the police finds a dead hooker and a tiny bag of weed in your trunk, and you ask "was it the tiny bag of weed that got me into trouble?" that reveals a very severe misunderstanding of the situation. And I'd say clearing up that misunderstanding is more important than clarifying whether it is or isn't legal to possess a small amount of weed. Don’t give me any terrible non-league analogies please. Also, the chat listed was not deserving of a ban imo, considering it was 100% banter. Either way, the op doesn’t need an annoying automated response about how reactive behavior gets you punushed.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-30T10:36:49.992+0000) > > ^lol, speaking of spamming. Hey mods, can you start removing copy paste comments like these that add absolutely nothing to the discussion? Stuff like this is super annoying. :) Point out where anything I said was irrelevant or incorrect.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-30T11:06:17.077+0000) > > Point out where anything I said was irrelevant or incorrect. If you had bothered to read the op’s post: you’d realize that he was not justifying his own chat. He was asking if his use of the word boomer was the reason he got banned. So your condescending, copy-paste lecture on behavior is irrelevant to the current discussion. The real question is whether or not banter is acceptable, because there were no bannable words in the log provided.
: So, it has come to this: someone displayed misbehavior in a LoL match in flagrant disregard for the game's rules, ToS, EULA, and Summoner's Code. That's unfortunate, and I'm sorry you had to deal with it. If this misbehavior happened in chat (including emotes or ping) and they don't respond positively to a _single, courteous, constructive request to focus on the game_, your best option is to mute that player. Submit a report after the match. This is equivalent to dealing with a noisy person in a library by asking them to keep it down and then notifying library staff and moving to another area. _Do not respond with misbehavior of your own!_ If you do that, your teammates may report _you_, and those reports would be valid. This is equivalent to dealing with a noisy person in a library by getting into a shouting match with them. Just because someone else started it doesn't justify you in continuing it. I'm sure you're familiar with the "s/he started it" trope, where two children get into an argument or fight and then try to claim innocence of any wrongdoing by claiming that they didn't instigate it. As any parent, teacher, or other supervisor of children will tell you, that excuse doesn't fly. When Dad is trying to drive you to Disneyland and your annoying brother starts making faces at you as he's previously been told not to, you should calmly ask him to stop, and then, if that doesn't work, calmly notify your parents of the problem. Making faces at him or shouting at him has never been a good way to get him to stop, and it makes you just as guilty of that as he. Riot doesn't care who started it. Someone else's misbehavior does not justify your own. From [Riot's support knowledgebase](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ-): > * Simply speaking, retaliation is not an acceptable or justifiable behavior. An argument between two players can easily create a negative experience for the rest of the players in the game with you. Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behavior. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game.If you encounter a toxic player like this, the best option is to simply report their behavior and move on. > * Reports are a vital piece to the puzzle. If you are not sure of what sort of behavior is reportable take a look at the [Reporting a Player FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player) If you misbehave but a teammate or opponent does or says something even worse, you should definitely report them after the match, just as someone reported you for your own misbehavior. Yes, that's certainly possible. Reports are not a limited resource. Any time someone believes that another player violated LoL's behavioral standards, they can report that player. Punishments are similarly not limited: if more than one player in a game merits a punishment, they can both get a punishment. This can happen even if the players in question were antagonizing each other. The IFS doesn't need to weigh the severity of all reported players' actions and then "award" the "winner" with a punishment; it's not a contest. Think of it like dealing with a noisy person in a library: ask them to keep it down, and then notify library staff and move to another area if that doesn't work. If you get into a shouting match with them, you're just as likely to be removed, even if you weren't shouting _quite_ as loudly as they were. The goal is a quiet library.
^lol, speaking of spamming. Hey mods, can you start removing copy paste comments like these that add absolutely nothing to the discussion? Stuff like this is super annoying. :)
IØIØI (NA)
: So apparently calling people "boomer" is toxic?
I’d guess that using the same word too many times constitutes spamming. The machine probably picked up on your excessive use of the term “boomer” and banned you for it. Just a guess, though.
Cõmega (NA)
: Mods? Are you ok?
Bro, it really depends on whether your comment was reported or not. Mods will only take action if someone reports you. I called someone stupid, because he was being racist towards me a couple of days ago and nothing happened. :d
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OeZ3ipZB-got-a-14-day-suspension-by-a-teammate-on-purpose?comment=000e00000003000000010000 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Jy25XVyR-no-chat-restrictions-level-5-honor-14-day-ban-for-trolling-in-chat-for-1-normal-game?comment=000400000000 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xAAcRMo4-the-incompatibility-of-zero-tolerance-with-the-tiered-penalty-system?comment=0007 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LTuaqaZH-why-do-i-get-a-14-day-suspension-for-getting-angry-at-inters?comment=00000000000000000000 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/A1yJmhb1-suspension-14-days?comment=00010001000000010000000000000001 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days?comment=0005 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rIOgTf8s-riot-do-something-with-the-premades-already?comment=0001000000000001000100000000 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rIOgTf8s-riot-do-something-with-the-premades-already?comment=000100000000 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/iE97lQZW-make-reporting-system-more-efficient?comment=00000000000000000001000000000000000000030001 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/iE97lQZW-make-reporting-system-more-efficient?comment=0000000000000000000100000000 i can do you 8 better (10 links, two of these prove who tantrum actually is). its not all random gibberish on the boards, we've just literally been told how it works, repeatedly. its not pretend its from the designer himself edit: forgot to mention they even gave us a whole ass FAQ https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ-
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KNe9JPmi,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T04:42:50.890+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OeZ3ipZB-got-a-14-day-suspension-by-a-teammate-on-purpose?comment=000e00000003000000010000 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/Jy25XVyR-no-chat-restrictions-level-5-honor-14-day-ban-for-trolling-in-chat-for-1-normal-game?comment=000400000000 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/xAAcRMo4-the-incompatibility-of-zero-tolerance-with-the-tiered-penalty-system?comment=0007 > > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/LTuaqaZH-why-do-i-get-a-14-day-suspension-for-getting-angry-at-inters?comment=00000000000000000000 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/A1yJmhb1-suspension-14-days?comment=00010001000000010000000000000001 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2dLK3IWP-i-got-out-of-honor-0-in-5-days?comment=0005 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rIOgTf8s-riot-do-something-with-the-premades-already?comment=0001000000000001000100000000 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rIOgTf8s-riot-do-something-with-the-premades-already?comment=000100000000 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/iE97lQZW-make-reporting-system-more-efficient?comment=00000000000000000001000000000000000000030001 > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/iE97lQZW-make-reporting-system-more-efficient?comment=0000000000000000000100000000 > > > i can do you 8 better (10 links, two of these prove who tantrum actually is). > > its not all random gibberish on the boards, we've just literally been told how it works, repeatedly. its not pretend its from the designer himself > > edit: > > forgot to mention they even gave is a whole ass FAQ > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ- Great, I've just read through 10 links of literal one off boards comments and a purposely vague FAQ just to learn this much: * There are escalating punishment tiers * 1 report is the same weight as multiple reports * zero tolerance word usage skips tiers * chat punishments are separate from afk punishments * reports are flagged and run through a language filter to determine whether someone is banned * honor progression is slowed by being reported even if you aren't toxic enough to be punished Where is the info on which words are acceptable and which are not? Where is the section that addresses competitive banter? Where can i find an explanation of what consistently negative behavior is? What is this concept of leeway that you bring up in the op, and at what value is every player afforded this? How much typing is deemed excessive during a match? How many games of slightly negative behavior can lead to a chat ban? What are the punishments for false reporting? How often are people punished? How many people are perma-banned for toxicity every year? ^This is just off the top of my head. See, even with the little info Tantram has given us; we still really don't know shit about the punishment system.
: Riot Tantrum, the guy who programmed it, already explained it. If he says it, it is in fact the law. So yeah not a single portion of this thread is pretending anything.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KNe9JPmi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-27T03:36:53.249+0000) > > Riot Tantrum, the guy who programmed it, already explained it. > > If he says it, it is in fact the law. > > So yeah not a single portion of this thread is pretending anything. Can you link his explanation of riot's punishment system and criteria for punishment? I'm curious as to how it works.
: you being punished for being toxic, and the other party not is still fair, stop using this.
Can we stop making threads pretending to understand how the punishment system works? Riot purposely makes this system vague and unclear, so unless you actually work on the player behavior team; you don't know anything about how punishments and chat restrictions / bans are handled.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=00030001000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:31:35.665+0000) > > Imagine being worse at your own language than a non-native speaker. You should try paying more attention in school. ^^ Lol, if you think you mastered English you are stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000300010000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T16:07:06.480+0000) > > Lol, if you think you mastered English you are stupid. at least my iq has more than 2 digits. :)
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000300010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T09:01:22.454+0000) > > He did misuse the term realistically. Winning a game that you are down 34 - 5 kills is not realistic. If he had used the term literally he would be right, because in a literal sense a 34 - 5 game is not over, but it is in a realistic one. I know you don't speak English as a first language. Don't try and waste my time.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0003000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-25T13:20:52.653+0000) > > I know you don't speak English as a first language. Don't try and waste my time. Imagine being worse at your own language than a non-native speaker. You should try paying more attention in school. ^^
: Unless it's not
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0003000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T10:21:31.064+0000) > > Unless it's not Maybe in bronze elo it isn't, but in competent elos it is.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-25T05:18:52.621+0000) > > what exactly is wrong with my grammar? You apparently think he misused realistically and want him to misuse literally.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=00030001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T08:43:12.927+0000) > > You apparently think he misused realistically and want him to misuse literally. He did misuse the term realistically. Winning a game that you are down 34 - 5 kills is not realistic. If he had used the term literally he would be right, because in a literal sense a 34 - 5 game is not over, but it is in a realistic one.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W7lj0Muu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-24T05:21:09.503+0000) > > the mobility meta is more out of hand. we need more cc to combat it. Its easier to land cc on immobile champs.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W7lj0Muu,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-24T16:48:52.532+0000) > > Its easier to land cc on immobile champs. *it's, learn the language please ^^
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-24T03:17:31.959+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/010/692/19789999.jpg > > try "literally" Oh my god, give language tips when you know how to speak the language.
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:00:06.548+0000) > > Oh my god, give language tips when you know how to speak the language. what exactly is wrong with my grammar?
Pika Fox (NA)
: I mean, realistically, if those are the scores and the game isnt over yet, then its extremely winnable. Either the enemy is extremely cocky, or just has no idea how to close out a game. In which case, youll come back into the game by virtue of CS alone. Not like theyre getting stronger. And one fight going your way is a clean inhib.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-23T20:19:03.205+0000) > > I mean, **realistically**, if those are the scores and the game isnt over yet, then its extremely winnable. > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/010/692/19789999.jpg try "literally"
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hanged Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MKZF5mvr,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-28T23:15:09.696+0000) > > I'd say objectively zed is a tiny bit better. His win-rate is 1% lower despite having double the pick-rate and more than 3x the ban-rate of talon. Katarina is worse than both tho. > > stats here: https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.overallPosition&order=ascend&roleSort=Middle If we go off winrates, vladimir and kai'sa are bad champions and ivern is quite good.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MKZF5mvr,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T00:13:47.103+0000) > > If we go off winrates, vladimir and kai'sa are bad champions and ivern is quite good. Well, that's why i mentioned pick and ban rate as well. Win-rates and play-rates in higher elo are by far the most important factor to consider when talking about champion strength.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Talon is way better than Zed and Kat. I don't know how next season will be for any of those champs, I'm just talking about the current state.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MKZF5mvr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T21:09:20.187+0000) > > Talon is way better than Zed and Kat. I don't know how next season will be for any of those champs, I'm just talking about the current state. I'd say objectively zed is a tiny bit better. His win-rate is 1% lower despite having double the pick-rate and more than 3x the ban-rate of talon. Katarina is worse than both tho. stats here: https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.overallPosition&order=ascend&roleSort=Middle
vnknøwn (EUW)
: You probably misread too. I am not talking about damage, I'm talking about the item actives and passives, the vision control that duskblade gives and the qss and the shield of maw, are way more useful in teamfights than a zhonya that just keeps you in place until you get out of it and die.
> [{quoted}](name=vnknøwn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AhhWlgar,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-25T05:57:00.240+0000) > > You probably misread too. I am not talking about damage, I'm talking about the item actives and passives, > the vision control that duskblade gives and the qss and the shield of maw, are way more useful in teamfights than a zhonya that just keeps you in place until you get out of it and die. I didn't misread. AP items have better actives and passives as well. They are just objectively better.
vnknøwn (EUW)
: The state of ap assassins
This will never be a legitimate complaint until lethality items are on par with ap items. Right now mage itemization is significantly stronger than ad caster itemization. And who uses mage items? **AP assassins. **
: ill wait for a rational explanation
> [{quoted}](name=Vulvarine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEP9BJ6G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T01:36:01.802+0000) > > ill wait for a rational explanation Here ya go: https://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=Middle&sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend just sort by win-rate and look at how bad mages are doing. xD
: you could always write the support and ask if your progress glitched. nothing is perfect, this might happen. but eh idk, over 100 games? you should easily have 1 checkpoint. more likely 2 if not 3.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xIM7vpXY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-21T15:21:08.117+0000) > > you could always write the support and ask if your progress glitched. nothing is perfect, this might happen. > > but eh idk, over 100 games? you should easily have 1 checkpoint. more likely 2 if not 3. Well, he said he's on the last checkpoint of honor level 0, so that means he has hit 3 checkpoints. Still seems to be too slow a progression imo.
Show more

forist

Level 277 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion