: The new rewards suck.
Does anyone remember when they reduced IP gains the first time? Everyone screamed and cried, then forgot about it after a week.. You people are such goldfish sheep following libtards that they don't have to do anything and you'll just keep playing and keep not caring. why bother posting this.
RallerenP (EUW)
: > This is TOXIC. It should be a reportable offense to threaten 'reporting' and listed under, 'negative behavior' It is reportable. Under verbal abuse and negative attitude. The only use for threathening to report is for harrassment, and as such the system picks up on it and punished it. Now just threathening to report someone isn't going to get punished by itself, but it will definently contribute it. > we need to show players that you simply can not report for ANYTHING. Why? If the system is good at descerning between good and bad reports, why would it be necessary to take away reporting? Reports are not just used for punishing players, they're also used as data by Riot and the IFS so they and it knows what new, previously undisovered behaviour might be unacceptable to alot of people.
why not show what people are doing right and wrong? That makes it a lot easier for players to discern what is acceptable and isn't, without having to come to this forum and complain. And obviously, i mean in a more concrete way than giving them a ban, or a little image on their character
Rioter Comments
Eeyore (EUW)
: ANNOYING BUG: Predator's active isn't disabled while in combat.
there are certainly some issues with predator. It's interruption can be seemingly caused by anything. I think the problem for me, is that i wanted to use it offensively, but it isn't really for that. It's just there to help you get from one spot to another faster...not to help initiate.
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Xayah and Rakan Gifting Thread
Hello, I'd love to put my name into the lotto! If any generous player out there wants to send one to me i'll be eternally grateful. I'll be watching the Real Ghostbusters on netflix dreaming of nostalgia and wishing for a new champ next time I log on. Thanks very much to my favorite new summoner. {{champion:120}} from my favorite champion.
: If you are flagged as not participating for too long you'll be penalized as AFK. This includes if you disconnect for a long period of time.
Yeah, wasn't aware of that. I AFKed for 2 games for about 5 minutes or so from ARAM. guess this is a good way of thinning the game out. Just came back to it as well...oh well.
Sarutobi (NA)
: No it doesnt work that way. In order to get rid of it, is to actually play games and finish them. Remember this is a punishment. If you didnt want the consequences why did you leave your games?
I actually didn't leave any games... And just because your idea of a punishment is simpleminded doesn't mean you have a firm grasp on the concept. Not playing for months is also a punishment. Get it? Of course you don't. You've proven that.
Rioter Comments
: > Yet there are many other post that actually seek to report someone Under the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) for **Name & Shame**, those get removed, though they do pop up frequently. When a post includes names but is intended to talk about a bug or exploit rather than report the player using it, that is (now) not removed. The best way to ensure a player is punished is to use the post-game reporting system, even if you have to play a match you'd rather not. While we probably could use a better way to report pre-game behavior, that's what we have at this time. If the offenses are *extremely severe* I would recommend submitting your report through a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) though, but again, the best way to track their behavior and form a pattern so it's punished is by reporting them after the match.
Does end game and pregame chat get tracked now? Just curious
: Flash qw definitely kills squishies once ahead.
What champion isn't good when they are ahead? The OP was saying you need 3 items to withstand a combo. If you have at least 1 MR item, and don't let annie get ahead, then you'll be fine. In addition, Annie has one of the smallest ranges in the game. She needs to practically stand on top of you to hit those 2 skills. If she flashes into you to kill 1 person, she is effectively trading 1for1 (maybe!) as she has no escape. No one would do that unless you are in bronze. Also, while you can fire them very close together there is still a small window for interrupt. And that window gets larger when you have to use ult as well
: the kick you out isnt with just the new client, they started that last season(i think??), client doesnt lag on me, so maybe it is your macbook? (low ram, bad cpu, to much porn? who knows lol)
2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel Iris 1536 MB Everyone i asked about it in game agreed it lags on macbook .. But maybe i'll try redownloading client. I don't see why i need a GEFORCE GT1000 to run a client loader with images
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: And how do i protect my carries from being flash-one shotted?
She can't 1 shot you. She can 3 combo you. If she flashes, and your carries are standing on top of you..you all deserve what you get. If she flashes, and your carries are a good distance behind you, you simply stun/knockup/silence/knockback/taunt after she ults.
cTrix (EUW)
: Daily Reminder that Autofill is ruining the game
For those who aren't on this board 24/7 .. wtf are you talking about.
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: So enemy team has Annie
Have tank initiate properly, then he takes the shot, survives it because he builds MR and HP anyway, then you kill annie easily.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: Duos in ranked were a thing before dynamic queue. It's nothing new.
Rioter Comments
: Duos do not attain any gameplay advantage or disadvantage whatsoever.
Did you not read above? Advantage or not, they do not focus on the same things a fellow solo player would. They prioritize each other and ruin the experience of others in the game. They are often excessively talkative, they team up and bully, they encourage others to fight amongst each other and have the advantage come reporting time...If seen this a hundred times. It just doesn't happen in solo only games. Solos don't have a friend standing at their side backing up all the idiocy they do. But duo/trio/quads do. I don't want to be bothered with all that. Just let me play with other solos.
: to be fair you could duo Q since the start of the game
I dont know what that implies? That it's somehow not that bad now?
Rioter Comments
Firu (NA)
: Who determines which ten seconds? Is ten seconds enough? How do they get this content? Are all replays automatically saved? That's a lot of data that constantly must be recorded then. Does it tax the ping of players? How much of an added delay to gameplay is worth this cost? How many games are played a day across all servers? A thousand? Ten thousand? Even more? How many employees does Riot have dedicated to this? How many can Riot dedicate to it while still developing other game content? It's not simple.
The 'simplicity' lies in punishing people for what is actually hurtful. The complicated part, is how riot turned what isn't hurtful into a way for people to attack and bully others. When someone threatens you, thats punishable. When someone says they will 'find you' thats punishable. When someone throws excessive amounts of hate speech and is unquestionably trying to pester or annoy you, thats punishable. When someone says, "You suck!" That is ignorable. When someone defends themselves from a 4 person team of assholes, that is ignorable. Its not hard. Riot just made their criteria for banning WAY too harsh, thus making a community of ingrates. They fix it by lightening it, thus, stopping insecure children from believing they are dishing out justice within a broken system.
Firu (NA)
: I understand your frustration. However, if you did not say or do anything toxic than the reports will not have any effect. I wouldn't lose any sleep over them. However, I doubt that the people at Riot are childish. Toxicity is a very complicated issue to deal and to have the right programs in place is a very hard thing. Riot is trying to constantly improve the situation and I don't think anywhere there would say it's anywhere near solved yet.
Its not overly complicated....however, riot is acting like it is.
Rioter Comments
: You can get rewards a while after your chat ban if you maintain good behavior.
How do you check your behavior? My chat ban had been up(for some time), I played a match, got S and got a message saying, "fuck you" Thanks for the info riot!
Rioter Comments
: I think too many Players play to win. And although I think you've communicated many sensible notions I agree with, you still have that flawed idea that this game is the most fun when you win. I have fun just thinking of a play and making it happen. Like a 2v5 Baron steal, or flashing with a stun and heal to save a teammate. Even if I still lost that game, I still consider it a win because I thought of a play to make, and made it happen. You don't have to win a game to have fun.
> [{quoted}](name=MercBaker,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=l3wHwtIl,comment-id=0214000100140001,timestamp=2014-11-14T18:36:12.753+0000) > > I think too many Players play to win. And although I think you've communicated many sensible notions I agree with, you still have that flawed idea that this game is the most fun when you win. > > I have fun just thinking of a play and making it happen. Like a 2v5 Baron steal, or flashing with a stun and heal to save a teammate. Even if I still lost that game, I still consider it a win because I thought of a play to make, and made it happen. You don't have to win a game to have fun. so please dont match me with you. i want to win. thats why i play competitive games. winning is fun. getting better is fun. losing because some ass like you doesn't feel like trying is annoying. go play mario for fun that doesn't involve winning.
B4dA1r (NA)
: I don't get it. You say one toxic player in 50% of games, which is 1 in 20 players, which is 5%. So it's exactly what you say it is.
> [{quoted}](name=B4dA1r,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=l3wHwtIl,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2014-11-13T21:03:05.049+0000) > > I don't get it. You say one toxic player in 50% of games, which is 1 in 20 players, which is 5%. So it's exactly what you say it is. There is one player per game that is picked on. If someone gets voted as toxic, it almost ALWAYS means there is another toxic player berating them, its just a matter of which player your teammates side with. The 'computerz' can't figure out when a player is berating another player if they aren't using bad words or if they are being sarcastic. 'u mad?' 'no, im not going to listen to you' 'you dont know anything' 'like im going to listen to someone who isn't ranked' 'HEY TEAM, ISN'T 'x'x'x' AWESOME!?'
ofart (NA)
: Cut the BS and give us Solo Que already
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/iMt0cgER-being-forced-to-party-with-duostriosquads-ruins-this-game-for-me Games like this are truly ruining my experience in this game. If one of them are jungle, I am ignored. (lets ignore the fact that my first choice position is jungle), and games last no longer than 20 mins with a team (usually mine) surrendering at 20. As a mid with duo/trio team you will NEVER get help. They focus solely on each other, and either they are better then the other team and dominate, where I sit with my thumb up my ass having NO FUN...or they suck so hard that coming back is impossible. I DO NOT want to be paired with duo/trio/quads. It ruins a solo players experience. Don't force it on me. Add some fancy calculation into the game that records how often you play in a group, and if you are labeled a non-solo player, when you DO play solo, make them play the oddman out. (2group+2group+1) I've posted quite a bit about this problem, and everytime i have done so, people have agreed. It isn't fun playing with duo/trios. The sad part is how Riot is trying super hard to make people form groups. Sorry riot. I am an adult. I don't have my friend on speed dial in snapchat ready to jump on and play a game with me at a moments notice. I play when I can, and 99% of the time, out of my whole 2 other friends that play this game, they aren't around. I will NEVER play in a group. And i don't want to have my experience ruined by a bunch of annoying kids in a group who don't play as a team because they don't feel like they have to.
Kubuś (NA)
: 3 is a bit much, 1 per season would be enough for me.
> [{quoted}](name=lceFire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YEa8tMs0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-18T05:15:13.667+0000) > > 3 is a bit much, 1 per season would be enough for me. to make it actually possible ... 1 per season, max of 3.
Rioter Comments
SIayton (NA)
: As a Diamond, Silver elo is surprisingly hard.
ive been saying this for years...and i get downvoted. its all about matchmaking. People play differently (some are arguably just plain worse and lack strategy). They need a new algorithm to match players together who play well together. This would be possible by slowing building a few categories of players based on who they score well with, and sorting them slowly. or...just match me with other players who have 1000+ wins. that would be an easy way to raise the chance that other teammates have similar experience with the game.
FrankerX (EUW)
: Question about the low rate of supports in DynamicQ
i suggest 75% of the time you don't select support at all...as much as that sucks
Rioter Comments
KłedGod (NA)
: Try hecraim. I started playing recently with him and it's hard for me to have a bad game with him. Not saying you can't do bad at all he just puts good damage out and high pressure. Plus he can be tanky and still burst people. I won't lie sometimes I make the mistake of over dashing to set up fights and forget how fast I am so I end up 1v3 for 5 seconds. Still live just funny moments cause you win the trades and run away.
> [{quoted}](name=Yung Hulu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BVTA7Mq1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-16T02:00:43.877+0000) > > Try hecraim. I started playing recently with him and it's hard for me to have a bad game with him. Not saying you can't do bad at all he just puts good damage out and high pressure. Plus he can be tanky and still burst people. I won't lie sometimes I make the mistake of over dashing to set up fights and forget how fast I am so I end up 1v3 for 5 seconds. Still live just funny moments cause you win the trades and run away. hecs not good in silver.. I main hec, and like you said, you dash in, assuming your team aren't shit for brains and will follow, and instead they 90% of the time watch you die...despite, as you put it, you having been alive for a good 5 seconds, fearing the whole team, and dealing 60% hp aoe damage to everyone.
Rioter Comments
Calabok (NA)
: It is because you can't spell correctly. ri·dic·u·lous rəˈdikyələs/ adjective deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=Calabok,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gx4VVF8M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-13T00:26:59.153+0000) > > It is because you can't spell correctly. > ri·dic·u·lous > rəˈdikyələs/ > adjective > deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd. man, i hate you.
Calabok (NA)
: Stop leaving
> [{quoted}](name=Calabok,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxInGtrW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-13T00:01:16.641+0000) > > Stop leaving god help us
Rioter Comments
: How deaths feel right now vs what they should feel like. (My opinion)
its a sad state of the online community when you have to put (my opinion) next to your title... fucking sad. i hate online.
: ... The only thing that lowers your report value is false reporting. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4737274&page=13#post48926281 Your post was literally about toxic players getting you punished...
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9zt9ys6g,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-29T06:18:33.899+0000) > > ... > > The only thing that lowers your report value is false reporting. > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4737274&page=13#post48926281 > > Your post was literally about toxic players getting you punished... please feel free to define 'false reporting' let me do it for ya...'people who are toxic, aren't counted' i dont know what magic algorithms you think they have going on, but if you are defending yourself, and you get reported, and that other guy does not, you are marked as 'false reporting'
: Why do you think the other person is getting away with it?
because riot doesnt count 'toxic' players votes
: Rarely does a game go by where at least one player doesn't rage. Even more rare, if not impossible, is going through the boards and seeing nothing but level-headed discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bearded Bard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEwxmzvW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-29T05:21:58.173+0000) > > Rarely does a game go by where at least one player doesn't rage. Even more rare, if not impossible, is going through the boards and seeing nothing but level-headed discussion. they rage at each other, not riot. Or if anything, a level headed player writes something intelligent, and the unintelligent morons weigh how much that topic effects 'them' and then they flip out. Example, "Skarner is op" unintelligent player: "I hardly ever see skarner, and when I do (in bronze 5), he is terrible...this guy is dumb" intelligent player: "I don't know enough about this, need to look into it" either way, you don't get 'rage' other than from the unintelligent player who will call you stupid.
: > [**THE OTHER PLAYER IN THE GAME I WAS REPORTED FOR WAS WAY MORE TOXIC THAN ME. HOW COME I WAS PUNISHED?**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203066050-Tribunal-FAQ#h1q2) > Simply speaking, retaliation is not an acceptable or justifiable behavior. An argument between two players can easily create a negative experience for the rest players in the game with you. Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behavior. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game. If you encounter a toxic player like this, the best option is to simply report their behavior and move on. Also, group reports have no more power to get you punished than a single report does in one match, so this "gang reporting" is irrelevant to why you were punished; https://ask.fm/RiotLyte/answers/133759089858
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9zt9ys6g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-29T05:23:55.850+0000) > > Simply speaking, retaliation is not an acceptable or justifiable behavior. An argument between two players can easily create a negative experience for the rest players in the game with you. Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behavior. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game. If you encounter a toxic player like this, the best option is to simply report their behavior and move on. > > Also, group reports have no more power to get you punished than a single report does in one match, so this "gang reporting" is irrelevant to why you were punished; > > https://ask.fm/RiotLyte/answers/133759089858 That doesnt change the fact that 2 or more players are complaining and attacking a solo player. My argument is simply that chat has a much more complex path it took to get where it was. If someone is attacked constantly throughout the game, why should they be punished for defending themselves?
Sitnback (NA)
: "I have a diamond account"
maybe he went 3v1 when 2 of you were behind him, and you guys, being noobs, left him alone and thinking you were going to help?
: Why don't people rage about the skarner rework?
league players dont 'rage' because they are mainly children and riot is sadly the most important thing in their life. they can do no wrong to children who worship them and their game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

fr0st2k

Level 33 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion