Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
: He isnt easy to pull off effectively though.
Okay then, doenvote me. How about you go and play him right now? I mean hes broken right? Id love to see your 0/7 kda.
: Your champion's passive is a car. What kind of car is it?
A useless one past 10 mins {{champion:127}}
leakinb (NA)
: Zed is too easy to snowball: That's the problem
He isnt easy to pull off effectively though.
: Yeah I never understood why he needed double crit on his passive... especially now that IE does that for him.
> [{quoted}](name=EyesOfTheFox,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=gnOFYO6O,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T19:15:58.229+0000) > > Yeah I never understood why he needed double crit on his passive... especially now that IE does that for him. It was to pursuade him not to buy a bunch of bruiser items like BC and Hydra and instead buy crit items which leave him squishy. Now that IE gives double crit, Yasuo’s passive is no longer needed. He still buys crit items anyway so riot should just remove that part from his passive altogether.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: why does ignite proc electrocute
Rioter Comments
: So... about today's PBE update..
at this point Im convinced the entire balance team hates Shen with a passion
: Aatrox's skills go through Fiora W(cost me a ranked match)
Maybe its not a bug and his q is treated as auto attacks? I mean it cant be a coincidence that it goes through fiora w noc w and sivir e...
: Be careful who you call ugly in middle school.
when the wise marty stu becomes a jock
: It's like natural selection tho
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q6A9HFAL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-19T08:11:39.494+0000) > > It's like natural selection tho I remember building 2 needlessly large rods on jinx when I first started. I genuinely didn't know what the heck to build. That was supposed ti be the end of me, but thankfully there was a player there who kindly suggested the correct build path.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:127}} **Lissandra** "Lissandra was designed to be the anti-melee, teamfight mage, but because of her low range and predictable patterns, she can't start fights reliably or stay alive long enough to do damage. We are upping her damage potential for a maximum rotation and allowing her to get into fights without being 100 to 0. While we are adding damage into her kit, we also want to reduce where she is getting damage elsewhere so her kit isn't so damage opressive." Mana Regeneration Growth: .4 -> .65 Base Movement Speed: 325 -> 330 **Passive: Iceborn** _(Reworked)_ After damaging an enemy champion with an ability, Lissandra applies _Frostbite_. (20 second cooldown) _**Frostbite:**_ Marks an enemy champion after applying ability damage, causing the next damaging ability or basic attack from Lissandra to consume the mark and deal 10 - 150 (based on level) +15% AP magic damage, and stealing the targets movement speed by 8% for 1.5 seconds. ** Q: Ice Shard** _New:_ Reduced slow applies after first enemy hit. (Half of original slow -> 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 / 15%) **W: Ring of Frost** Effect Radius: 450 -> 475 Mana Cost: 50 -> 65 Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 -> 12 Base Damage: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 -> 65/100/135/170/205 **E: Glacial Path** Projectile Speed: 850 -> 875 Cooldown: 24 / 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 -> 23 / 20 / 17 / 14 / 11 Base Damage: 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 -> 65/105/145/185/225 _New:_ After recasting **Glacial Path**, Lissandra develops an _Icebound Shroud_, gaining 7/9/11/13/15% damage reduction for 2 seconds **R: Frozen Tomb** Target Range: 550 -> 575 Base Damage: 150/250/350 -> 125/225/325 _New:_ All enemy champions caught in **Frozen Tomb**'s slow applies _**Frostbite**_. (I don't know how overboard I did it, but I really want Lissandra to get a decent passive and be a good laner ;w;) EDIT: I'm adding one more thing because it was ticking me off. {{item:3174}} **Athene's Unholy Grail** _Bugfix:_ Now gives 35 AP because of the Fiendish Codex buff in 8.9.
> [{quoted}](name=FelixFurry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HfzsQKN9,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-06-15T22:00:14.022+0000) > > {{champion:127}} **Lissandra** > > "Lissandra was designed to be the anti-melee, teamfight mage, but because of her low range and predictable patterns, she can't start fights reliably or stay alive long enough to do damage. We are upping her damage potential for a maximum rotation and allowing her to get into fights without being 100 to 0. While we are adding damage into her kit, we also want to reduce where she is getting damage elsewhere so her kit isn't so damage opressive." > > Mana Regeneration Growth: .4 -> .65 > Base Movement Speed: 325 -> 330 > > **Passive: Iceborn** _(Reworked)_ > After damaging an enemy champion with an ability, Lissandra applies _Frostbite_. (20 second cooldown) > _**Frostbite:**_ Marks an enemy champion after applying ability damage, causing the next damaging ability or basic attack from Lissandra to consume the mark and deal 10 - 150 (based on level) +15% AP magic damage, and stealing the targets movement speed by 8% for 1.5 seconds. > > ** Q: Ice Shard** > Base Damage: 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 190 -> 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 > > **W: Ring of Frost** > Effect Radius: 450 -> 475 > Mana Cost: 50 -> 65 > Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 -> 12 > Base Damage: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 -> 65/100/135/170/205 > > **E: Glacial Path** > Projectile Speed: 850 -> 875 > Cooldown: 24 / 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 -> 23 / 20 / 17 / 14 / 11 > Base Damage: 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 -> 65/105/145/185/225 > _New:_ After recasting **Glacial Path**, Lissandra develops an _Icebound Shroud_, gaining 7/9/11/13/15% damage reduction for 2 seconds > > **R: Frozen Tomb** > Target Range: 550 -> 575 > Base Damage: 150/250/350 -> 125/225/325 > _New:_ All enemy champions caught in **Frozen Tomb**'s slow applies _**Frostbite**_. > > > (I don't know how overboard I did it, but I really want Lissandra to get a decent passive and be a good laner ;w;) > > EDIT: I'm adding one more thing because it was ticking me off. > > {{item:3174}} **Athene's Unholy Grail What you’re suggesting is way too much. Lissandra is already a great utility mage as is, the only thing she needs is a modern passive.
: I believe the guinsoo nerf alone would be enough.
Agreed. Nerfing double strike as well is just a hate nerf
: (I changed my boards name but it's me, Gentleman Gustaf, your friendly neighborhood patch notes writer) Conqueror is living up to its name a bit *too* well, with bruisers conquering top lane as of late. The true damage conversion is helping them shred through tanks too efficiently, so we're starting by dialing that back. We'll be keeping an eye on its strength in this shifting meta and revisiting it in future patches as necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Tank Dungeon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HfzsQKN9,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-06-15T22:19:03.818+0000) > > (I changed my boards name but it's me, Gentleman Gustaf, your friendly neighborhood patch notes writer) > > Conqueror is living up to its name a bit *too* well, with bruisers conquering top lane as of late. The true damage conversion is helping them shred through tanks too efficiently, so we're starting by dialing that back. We'll be keeping an eye on its strength in this shifting meta and revisiting it in future patches as necessary. I think the problem with conquerur is the AD it provides. The True damage barely adds any extra damage if you’re only fighting other bruisers and squishies. With the the love bruisers have received from the two new items I think we can safely knock conquer back by like 10 AD
Elohaven (NA)
: "Yi is getting a buff - Oh no!"
He doesn't need the compensation imo, but I'm not gonna cry about as if they gave him 100 more base AD lvl 1 or something.
Keltari (NA)
: 7 of 8 placement matches with an AFK
Since when was 5 months equal to a year? Like, what do you even get from lying about how long you’ve stopped playing?
Yenn (NA)
: Fix Kennen
As MystVearn said, you could have easily disengaged but you chose to fight. Not the champions fault.
Fah (NA)
: I saved up enough to buy a new Top Laner. Who should I get?
Probably fiora. Shes a lot more fub to play than darius IMO
: I actually think the shield nerfs are good but your logic here is fucking terrible. Why are teamfights getting shorter? Because damage is getting buffed constantly every patch. So your argument boils down to: "Because damage is getting higher, we have to nerf defensive mechanics like shields"
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zvdAYEKV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-05T08:13:48.900+0000) > > Because damage is getting buffed constantly every patch. You know that 8.11 was a nerf to every ADC right?
: Didn't realise this was a HUGE buff to adcs that 1 kill = double the snowball.
Its not. This change was a huge damage nerf across the board.
: Rest in Peace TotalBiscuit
Comment {{item:2012}} to pay respects
Rioter Comments
: Heartwarming story, faith restored in riot
Onotori (NA)
: What the fuck does it take to get people to open their eyes?
: Ap itemization feels pretty bland atm
Thats exactly what they set out to fix a couple months ago, but to no one's suprise, mages still build the exact same items, just in a different order from last time.
: @RiotRepetoir Spear Of Shoji Shouldn't go live and here's why and the problems i can see with it.
{{item:3047}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3812}} + that item would make {{champion:104}} literally unkillable. even being genourous and just including the flat 10% minus the AD scaling from that item; thats still subtracts up to 62% upfront damage. if an ADC were to normally crit for 435, it would only end up doing around 165.
Rioter Comments
: [RANT] Stop losing on Difficult Champions while hating Simpler Champions
Top: Garen/jax Jungle: Warwick Mid: Annie ADC: Tristana Supp: Janna/Blitz Ez elo
: Does killing people count as disrupting them?
Well yeah but he can't aoe kill the enemy team like how Zac can aoe cc them.
Míellá (NA)
: How is Mundo not a tank? He builds full tank. His kit is ment to be tanky. He ain't a bruiser and he ain't no juggernaut. What else is he supposed to be? A mage? He deals ap dmg, i mean.
Everything has an exception. Mundo does build all tank items but he lacks abilities to disrupt the enemy team like Zac.
Rioter Comments
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: When they Pick yasuo.
Fizz as well. as long as you survive long enough to buy two cloth armor on your first back, you automatically win any trades.
: Does lichbane and nashors need some love?
Nashors should cost a lot less, give reduced AP and increase the amount of ap is converted to on hit damage.
: So let's fuck consistency just so adc can have truedamage, great. Wasn't the point of **TRUE** damage to ignore **ALL** reductions and also amps? Isn't that how Truedamage has worked so far? While it's certainly better to have that exeption, it's still disgusting how hell bend riot is on pulling through with the truedamage on IE while it's just a horrible idea...
Its not horrible. isn't everyone complaining how ADCs crit and burst for a billion damage? Well now with this IE change, they will always end up dealing less damage than current IE if the target has less than 121 armor, a step towards making them DPS champs opposed to long range assassins.
: So who at riot mains kha'zix?
getting nerfed next patch. just wait
: C9 Sneaky is at it again || SG Soraka
My dick hurt itself in its confusion
Xiniseid (NA)
: When Lulu/Janna are picked that should be a sign you shouldn't pick an assassin
So assassins should be able to freely walk to the back line and kill your ADC? That's exactly what khazix is doing right now. Trust me, it isn't fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WU5s1NGX,comment-id=00060000000000010001,timestamp=2018-04-13T22:32:56.817+0000) > > This doesn't need the addition of grounding. If you want that, just duo queue with a Cassiopeia Any Champ can build {{item:3152}} At the very least that gets rid of a handful of champs like {{champion:1}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:516}} Actually breaks J4 pit so not only does he not need flash to get out. He can get his entire team out. {{champion:429}} Can wall jump it, she can also pull her teamates out {{champion:111}} Can pull out if he times it correctly
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WU5s1NGX,comment-id=000600000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-04-13T23:30:14.268+0000) > > {{champion:111}} Can pull out if he times it correctly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: More Irelia Nerfs on PBE
I think her ult is a great place to place nerfs. When she's fed, her ult will pretty much guarantee a kill on anyone.
: Just realized Evelynn and Lucian have recalls that sync
Proxy345 (NA)
: Do you want to know the real reason why there's an obesity epidemic?
D4M2X0 (EUW)
: there's literally no point using manaflow anymore
1% mana refund every 5 secs is nothing to laugh at. I like to play AP Kog and I thought the changes to manaflow band and presence of mind gutted him, but it actually made him a lot better. I'm not forced to take presence of mind anymore and the 250 bonus mana gives me more AP from seraphs embrace. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up nerfing it. It does suck on for cheese ap malphite and such though.
: Janna is 54.59% winrate
If you nerf her Janna mains will start crying again
Show more

free software

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion