Leetri (EUW)
: That's one of the worst suggestions I've seen on the boards, and that's saying something. No one would be able to play ranked at all cause people would dodge for the tiniest thing. Oh he banned my pick? Dodge. He picked a champion I don't like? Dodge. The enemy picked my champion before me? Dodge. The enemy has a better team comp than us? Dodge. We're on blue side? Dodge. This player doesn't have 100 games played with their champ? Dodge. This player lost last game? Dodge. I don't like that guy's club tag? Dodge. See the problem?
Yes, those could be reasons people use to dodge. I dont care. If I dont like the fact that the jungler picked Riven into a heavy AP enemy team comp... why should I hope he can "make it work". This is ranked solo queue.... there's already too many trolls running in there to justify disallowing it. As it stands now, I'm demoted to iron because of a bad loss streak, partially due to afks and other troll comps like Riven jg. People are dodging/trolling/whatever left and right. It takes almost 7 champ select attempts to actually get a game started. So all of what you described is _already happening now._ With a better system at least we dont have to wait through entire champ select to find out the 5th position decided to dodge. It should clearly show that somebody wants to dodge, and it would be etiquette to explain why or part of the actual dodge function, you must select one of several options to relay why you're dodging. Since I'm just spitballing here, I can back away from no penalties at all, perhaps 3 LP and 5 min queue wait time is appropriate. But 10 LP and 30 min queue wait time should be reserved for the troll dodgers, that dodge, say >3 times in 30 minutes All that said, you brought up specific instances of dodges that you wouldn't like, but didn't bring up why you don't like the concept.
: Do you really want to go through 40 lobbies to get a game?
Yes, i'd rather dodge the trolls then have to suffer through 20 minutes of trolling
: Wtf is this Renekton buff
It's becoming clear to me that the balance team isn't balancing what "WE" think they are balancing... They appear to be attempting to balance CHAMP PICK RATES as opposed to balancing the champions themselves... Its the only reason I can think of that random champions get buffs out of the blue
: Why can't we get a free dodge when Jungle refuses to take smite?
Dodge should be a legit game mechanic, and not cost LP since you cannot control what champs your teammates choose that make a bad team comp... like a smiteless jg or 4 ADCs
: I'm a Diana main. I'm curious what your thought process was when you determined that Dia is overturned and brainless 🤔 Thx
moonshot, gap close, delete champ. next! moonshot, gap close, delete champ. next! I think her only real weakness is lack of escape, since her gap close is tied to the moonshot thing.
: I thought riven was insanely busted myself, till i played the champ and understood the amount of skill people like boxbox and adrian possess and the ridiculous amount of hours they put into the champ. Its not the hardest champ in the game for no reason and she is pretty punishing to players who are bad at her.
Riven **is ** insanely busted. I just played vs her in ranked just now. Yes, at level 1 she popped about 550 of my health. And was about to do it again and kill me within the ultra short cooldown had Shen not been right around the corner. _Riven is insanely busted_ because the cooldowns and animation cancels offer ZERO counterplay beyond a summoner spell, especially at level 1. You just have to eat the poop. Its not right. Then she gets a little gold and Spear of Sojin, and its Q Q Q dance all game. As Hashinshin says, the ONLY THING that holds back Riven players from dominating entirely is the OCD to 1v5 in every single instance. They'll jump into bad fights thinking Q Q Q E Q Q Q E Q Q Q E Q Q Q E will keep them from dying when the team starts CCing and crit damaging her. Btw, I played as Kayle and once I finally hit level 11 (as usual) I was finally able to chunk her down and send her packing after building Phantom Dancer. For the entire first half of the game, had it not been for Shen, she was easily dominating lane and when she roamed, even without getting fed kills, and being basically even in CS most of laning phase.
Rioter Comments
: http://www.surrenderat20.net/ Bookmark this. You'll probably need this before the next time you start assuming things.
: even playing against him, morde doesnt bother me nearly as much as kench. i can win against morde when im playing smart. a silver mmr shit tier player could win lane against a grandmaster/challenger with kench. thank god theyre hitting him next patch.
Kinda off-topic but I totally agree. I'm glad Kench is getting nerfed as well. The damage he inflicted was way out of line.
: He's already been nerfed once and there are more nerfs on the PBE. Try doing a little research before making topics, fella.
Sorry, some of us dont have a PBE account, whatever that requires.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=funkdubious2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ogKJoAtH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T02:45:34.149+0000) > > Anybody ever had these consequences imposed on them? I look through boards and see nothing. > > Also, I'm talking about those that insist on surrender at 15 min, and magically go afk. Or something like "Shit I gotta go". Those are clearly intentional and different from the ones that legit have connection issues. And how are you going to differentiate between both? The system has no idea if a DC was done willingly or not. Someone saying anything means very little when there are people who say those exact same things and don't DC at all and just keep playing the game. Hell I have had times where I said something along those lines and very quickly got an issue with my ISP giving me the middle finger and causing me to DC. Literally anything can happen that can be the cause of a DC and as far as I'm aware there is no system in existence that can differentiate between someone actually DCing on purpose or due to an emergency.
Its actually quite easy to differentiate between the two. Somebody that says FF at 15, and then stops playing, and then afk's/DC's is 90% ruining the game, as opposed to the 10% of the time that it might actually be coincidence. Easy to see a line of actions where player X gets killed, player X puts out an FF at 15, player X chats "its over", player X isnt really doing anything, FF fails, player X DC's. The probability of a connection issue is probably less than 5%. Probability of a game ruining afk/DC is probably 95%. DC'ing due to an emergency is far different. Heck the player could literally lie and say "omg something happened" and DC and I would prob have a lot more empathy then "its over, just ff"
: I once lost 18 in a row in season 5. Was hilarious shit.
I was on a roll at 10 for a while You notice your teammates being fucking clueless in those games you lose. You notice your teammates being on the ball on the games you win and the games you lose closely. That's a matchmaking thing thats basically the Loser queue. When you're on your way down, it forces you onto terribly player teams, and matches you against excellent player teams. My losses are so one sided it aint funny. 4 kills vs 40 kills is a very normal example. 2 kills vs 15 kills by 10 minute mark, and ironically the 2 kills are from me killing my top lane opponent. Rest of my team is feeding.
: Not sure about champion specific match making, but I agree with point of giving unfair match makings which one can't win; the mmr doesn't take into account of champions played or to be played, but if a player loses a game next few games will have team mates of lower mmr and this is why a game lost can suddenly turn into a losing streak. The current system doesn't work in a way where players can enjoy ranked games and works for forcing players to play lot of ranked games for climbing.
Part of that is the bullshit where you win and you get 13 LP, but when you lose you subtract 20 LP. So a loss hurts you much more than a win helps you. And lets forget about the inclusion of idiotic afk players that said "ff at 15" because they got killed twice.
: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=i+dont+need+it I guess that he's just "lucky". Or he carries every single game (which is obvious)?
So you can cite somebody with a win streak, who probably plays with multiple smurf accounts, and thats the basis of your counter argument? It falls apart quickly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l1sAczR2,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T04:16:54.607+0000) > > No, the MMR thing has been confirmed. It's precisely why it's a consistent complaint to begin with. Conspiracies have never lived long, specially on the boards. But you said one win and boom, lose streak. One game doesn’t even touches your MMR tho, so unless you have 75%+ winrate, it’s bad luck, git gud. Ps. Syndra counters Morg? Lol
Another ignorant argument without any proof yourself. I was on a win streak, and literally hit a wall in my promos, where i've since gone 10 games with exactly 1 win. If it was me being bad, how did i win 8 games of the prior 10 games I played yesterday? No, it was because I played well for a couple shjit games and it placed me on a team where I could tell the caliber of people was noticably different... better. And then after a shit game where a bullshit Riven made me go 0/4 with shit CS, just after that the teammates were noticably different... ah terrible. Noticeably. The fuckign system is broken. Loss queues exist. All the streamers can specifically cite times of getting placed on terrible teams. All gathered together into one team, where the objectives achieved are totally one sided.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l1sAczR2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-29T03:46:47.250+0000) > > False. matchmaking is notoriously hated for giving you games you are meant to lose from the start in order to balance your MMR, typically being misinterpretated as the game trying to keep your winrate at 50%. > > So no, it is not always your fault. That has been one of the biggest and most consistent complaints the game's community has ever had next to the client itself, death recap and certain game modes being wished to return. Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, now hear me out here this might sound crazy, instead of some kind of conspiracy type shit Riot is plotting against you, MAYYYBEEE it's just your fault or bad luck.
You have zero proof yourself, making a stupid argument. Since this is a team game, and the win or loss counts to 4 other players, saying "it must be you" is both stupidly ignorant and an intellectually lazy argument. When you get placed on a good team, you notice it right away within 5 minutes... no inting, safe laning, good jungling. When you get placed on a shit team, you notice it right away "enemy double kill" "enemy triple kill" oh lovely, bot lane just fed pyke and janna 3 kills. yeah it's gonna be that kind of game.
mack9112 (NA)
: Matchmaking has no idea what champions people are going to play. If you are on a lose streak it is the common denominator from every match that will have the most impact. Yourself.
Such a bullshit argument. Matchmaking is placing me onto teams with players that I can see are shit. Dont CS well, Dont get objectives, just go for KILL KILL KILL. Its fucking bullshit and that aint my fault my teammates think bronze is ARAM deathball fight up midlane while practically ignoring dragons, never engaging in setup for baron or dragons, and generally just not being good. How is a decent player sujpposed to actually get out of bronze, when the other 4 teammates you rely on for the win are just not that into it.
: Oh you won one game? How about you lose 7 now
I agree, if thats your observations. This matchmaking system keeps putting me on shit teams that keep thinking that bronze is ARAM on summoner's rift. It's not. You get objectives, you split push. Instead my team balls up 4v5 in midlane and they all int trying to kill the chogath with 3000 HP and tanky as fuck. Idiots. Meanwhile "report kayle" "report kayle" because i'm not in that stupid mess, because i'm trying to split push and force 1 or usually 2 of them to come deal with me, esp level 16+ So now the matchmkaing puts me on teams where we lose hard. one sided. bot lane is 4 and 20. mid is 2 and 6. top is, oh wait top is 2 2 2. jg is 3 2 2. but mid and bot have fed so hard, game after game after game. that I cannot carry. "Oh dopa can carry a shit team" I'M NOT FUCKING DOPA. I CAN'T CARRY 3 IDIOTS. Matchmaking is shit. Loser queues exist. Ranked keeps good players in shitty ELOs because this is a team game, but weak teammates drag you down.
Rioter Comments
Dextraos (NA)
: When you afk, you lose the LP. You get an extra trigger in the Leave Buster system. It will take a handful of games to get a harsher penalty, but that is because some people have IRL issues to have take care of, and the system doesn't really want punish those who fall in such a category. Do it enough times and you will face harsh consequences.
Anybody ever had these consequences imposed on them? I look through boards and see nothing. Also, I'm talking about those that insist on surrender at 15 min, and magically go afk. Or something like "Shit I gotta go". Those are clearly intentional and different from the ones that legit have connection issues.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ranked game afk's should result in capital punishments!!!
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ow9hivkU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-21T22:44:54.973+0000) > > ranked game afk's should result in capital punishments!!! "capital punishment?" Who's demanding a spanking? Or Jail time? A ban means, look dude, this is a team game, when you go afk after starting a surrender vote, its clear you threw the game. Community constantly reports "feeders", afk people are almost as bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=funkdubious2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0tBFkPEy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:17:25.810+0000) > > I'm not saying my CS is great, stellar, or anything to youtube about. However, given the circumstances of Kayle, I believe its decent and could be somewhat better. Against a lane bully though, a gangplank, bramble, etc thats spamming out wave clear abilities starting at level 1, its going to be difficult to manage any kind of wave. > > Did you guys actually look at the matches and not focus on just me? > > Did you see my games, almost 10 in a row now, with a bot lane that feeds 25 kills? A jungler with 5 deaths by 9 min mark... starts game saying "i'm not good at jungling" I bite my tongue and say "just do your best, try to call out enemy jg when you see him" > > How is that my fault, whether or not I'm playing Kayle? My CS is decent... like I said it aint platinum, and myt deaths aint great... aint platinum there either, I'm usually out laned by lane bullies by 15 minute mark usually. UNLESS I GET A GREAT JUNGLER that knows how to help Kayle snowball... but i'm struggling to find ANYBODY that understands this. > > And please look at the team in its entirety that I get put on. My KDA at the end of the game does not indicate how I played... it only indicates that i'm dying more towards the end trying to defend base objectives against an enemy team that was fed to the hilt... when I get out of laning phase with maybe 2 or 3 deaths. "Uh should be 0..." well duh. Sometimes you cant survive a 3 man gank dive under your tower because you cant wave clear for shit. If you continue to insist the problem isn't you, then you will never climb. You can't even CS at a silver level and you don't know how to pressure the map as the sole player doing well. If you're always losing lane, then the enemy jungler is free to gank everywhere else on the map. You also manage to ward even less than me, which is an accomplishment You're not going to be able to do anything about your teammates unless you climb the ladder on your own. Focus on the things you can do to improve, not on how much your team sucks. This means trying to get better at csing, warding more, learning how to spot dives that get telegraphed a mile away, etc. And honestly it would also mean stop playing Kayle. You're playing a champion that takes gold and levels to be effective, and if you ain't getting your cs you ain't getting either. If you play a tank you don't need as much gold because your items are cheaper. You also can tp gank bot lane if you see the chance. You are the only constant in all of your games. In season 7 I had something like a 60% winrate on nunu, and it was no accident, pre-rework nunu was busted. Yet here you are with a 32% winrate on Kayle and you're trying to tell me that you've lost so many games due to RNG? You have played 75 games of Kayle this season, and won fewer than 25. At the rate you're going, I can see you winding up in iron by the time you stop losing.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0tBFkPEy,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:26:47.481+0000) > > If you continue to insist the problem isn't you, then you will never climb. > > You can't even CS at a silver level and you don't know how to pressure the map as the sole player doing well. If you're always losing lane, then the enemy jungler is free to gank everywhere else on the map. You also manage to ward even less than me, which is an accomplishment > > You're not going to be able to do anything about your teammates unless you climb the ladder on your own. Focus on the things you can do to improve, not on how much your team sucks. This means trying to get better at csing, warding more, learning how to spot dives that get telegraphed a mile away, etc. And honestly it would also mean stop playing Kayle. You're playing a champion that takes gold and levels to be effective, and if you ain't getting your cs you ain't getting either. If you play a tank you don't need as much gold because your items are cheaper. You also can tp gank bot lane if you see the chance. You are the only constant in all of your games. > > In season 7 I had something like a 60% winrate on nunu, and it was no accident, pre-rework nunu was busted. Yet here you are with a 32% winrate on Kayle and you're trying to tell me that you've lost so many games due to RNG? You have played 75 games of Kayle this season, and won fewer than 25. At the rate you're going, I can see you winding up in iron by the time you stop losing. So now I'm seeing theres proof of a Loss Spree Queue: Hashinshin details the existence of Loss Spree Queues. I've been stuck in a Loss Spree queue myself and it sucks balls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm9SrtqdsjA I've also since gone on a win spree of 5 games in a row... my CS is better, my KDA is better, and my overall game impact is higher. This is what makes ranked toxic: these Win Spree queues and Loss Spree queues which create these one-sided games where you (I) end up teamed up with trolls and throwers.
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=funkdubious2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g3foEjsi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:18:59.856+0000) > > Thanks for your input, which seems to have zero value in furthering the discussion. I mean you literally just can't win that matchup what's the point in discussing something you can't do lol Auto attack him then E, he'll just W Try to farm, you get q'd until you're divable All you can do in that lane is pray for your JG
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g3foEjsi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:38:04.010+0000) > > I mean you literally just can't win that matchup what's the point in discussing something you can't do lol > Auto attack him then E, he'll just W > Try to farm, you get q'd until you're divable > All you can do in that lane is pray for your JG Okay thanks for adding to the conversation this time. My point actually was more, how does a champ like Pantheon, have the (passive) ability to block all incoming shots... like I mentioned before, I can see maybe the first shot getting blocked, so you'll have to go whack at him first, back off, then land some ability shots But I was having every single thing blocked. Whether it was the "first" attack or an attack in a series of attacks within a small time window of 2 seconds. AA>Q>AA>E all blocked. Was I missing something with the mechanic of his passive somehow? What gets me is it specifically says blocks basic attacks... which is not ability shots like Q or E, right? I'm just thoroughly confused.
: A late game champ being shit on early game by an early game champ? It does seem fair to me.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g3foEjsi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-18T21:00:51.001+0000) > > A late game champ being shit on early game by an early game champ? It does seem fair to me. We're talkjing about Pantheon's shield blocking all ability shots, when it clearly states it blocks basic attacks. We're not talking about a late game champ vs an early game. Stay focused.
Nea104 (EUW)
: I agree, but then I want to know why so many games are one-sided since the first 3 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g19VFoAh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:49:17.745+0000) > > I agree, but then I want to know why so many games are one-sided since the first 3 minutes. Hashinshin details the existence of Loss Spree Queues. I've been stuck in a Loss Spree queue myself and it sucks balls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm9SrtqdsjA
BoomXyros (EUNE)
: Nightblue3 got banned
I didnt have much of an opinion on this until I saw a youtube that showed him in his stream, and the youtuber was evaluating the teemo sup roaming play strat and how he flipped a lid and called his "riot contact" Indeed this guy got what he deserved. In the end, Riot did the right thing. I'm assuming his "riot contact" has been reprimanded also.
Reksee (NA)
: Every other champ has to deal with Pantheon's shield. Why should Kayle be any different?
> [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g3foEjsi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:02:06.218+0000) > > Every other champ has to deal with Pantheon's shield. Why should Kayle be any different? My question is how is Pantheon able to block my magic abilities when the passive shielding specific states "blocks basic attacks"
Pyrosan (NA)
: The whole point of Pantheon is to auto-win lane by locking Pantheon. The whole point of Kayle is to get fucked in laning phase until you're a champion. You cannot beat Pantheon as Kayle, period
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g3foEjsi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:45:27.765+0000) > > The whole point of Pantheon is to auto-win lane by locking Pantheon. > The whole point of Kayle is to get fucked in laning phase until you're a champion. > > You cannot beat Pantheon as Kayle, period Thanks for your input, which seems to have zero value in furthering the discussion.
Rioter Comments
: 1. As others have pointed out, your cs isn't great. 2. You should be aiming to leave lane with 0 deaths. 3. Stop playing Kayle. You don't have a 31% win rate on her because your teammates are garbage, the problem is you. Most of your kayle games you look like dead weight.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0tBFkPEy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:32:52.517+0000) > > 1. As others have pointed out, your cs isn't great. > > 2. You should be aiming to leave lane with 0 deaths. > > 3. Stop playing Kayle. You don't have a 31% win rate on her because your teammates are garbage, the problem is you. Most of your kayle games you look like dead weight. I'm not saying my CS is great, stellar, or anything to youtube about. However, given the circumstances of Kayle, I believe its decent and could be somewhat better. Against a lane bully though, a gangplank, bramble, etc thats spamming out wave clear abilities starting at level 1, its going to be difficult to manage any kind of wave. Did you guys actually look at the matches and not focus on just me? Did you see my games, almost 10 in a row now, with a bot lane that feeds 25 kills? A jungler with 5 deaths by 9 min mark... starts game saying "i'm not good at jungling" I bite my tongue and say "just do your best, try to call out enemy jg when you see him" How is that my fault, whether or not I'm playing Kayle? My CS is decent... like I said it aint platinum, and myt deaths aint great... aint platinum there either, I'm usually out laned by lane bullies by 15 minute mark usually. UNLESS I GET A GREAT JUNGLER that knows how to help Kayle snowball... but i'm struggling to find ANYBODY that understands this. And please look at the team in its entirety that I get put on. My KDA at the end of the game does not indicate how I played... it only indicates that i'm dying more towards the end trying to defend base objectives against an enemy team that was fed to the hilt... when I get out of laning phase with maybe 2 or 3 deaths. "Uh should be 0..." well duh. Sometimes you cant survive a 3 man gank dive under your tower because you cant wave clear for shit.
: Congrats, I just made it to Silver IV today and I felt like cheering. Every step feels good and congrats to all who are making those steps even if it is just from iron to bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=tunehunter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz7GVP4G,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:57:26.110+0000) > > Congrats, I just made it to Silver IV today and I felt like cheering. Every step feels good and congrats to all who are making those steps even if it is just from iron to bronze. I feel like I'm stuck in bronze, but maybe I can get matchmade a good team more often than not. The good team is so much more fun to play with honestly... I dont even mind losing to a "better team" when my team has good players on it... but when my team players just dont know when to push mid or snag baron, and not listening to me trying to direct them, I get quite disappointed in a loss...
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:52:32.974+0000) > > Yeah so when is the griefing player gonna get a ban? NB3 AFK's in game and flames. > > You could already do that, he spoke to a Rioter via Discord > > NB3 is in the wrong for abusing relations with Riot Why is a streamer allowed to have connections? Is this normal to have a RIOTER friend??? Since when? Both should be punished the rioter and Nightblue. This company is such a joke holy fk. If you re a John Doe they will ban u instant but if u re someone they ll protect you. It shows how low RIOT went how corrupted is. This company is a joke at this point. As the title says it took a couple of hours to ban someone and people are yelling on Boards and yet nothing happened. This is the real face of RIOT reflected by these so called streamers like Nightblue. This is the real face of RIOT. I mean things went so far that he started to threaten people that he will ban them and also put in his stream s title this banning thing. Imagine how far things went if a streamer is allowed to ban anyone at any point all based on his opinion which is completely wrong and he should be the one banned. Perma ban Nightblue now.
> [{quoted}](name=Wicked Hunter,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:05:24.221+0000) > > Why is a streamer allowed to have connections? Is this normal to have a RIOTER friend??? Since when? Both should be punished the rioter and Nightblue. This company is such a joke holy fk. > A streamer can actually be a Riot employee. However, where the ethics comes in, is having extra force through that personal relationship that gives him more juice to get someone banned/etc... and that I agree with you, that should never be the case. Our legal system is meant to be fair and blind, meant to be applying law equally to all. Having "Riot employee" friends creates favoritism and shouldn't be done... although it can be hard to police that effectively... > If you re a John Doe they will ban u instant even though you did nothing wrong but if u re someone they ll protect you. It shows how low RIOT went how corrupted is. This company is a joke at this point. As the title says it took a couple of hours to ban someone and people are yelling on Boards and yet nothing happened. No comment. > This is the real face of RIOT reflected by these so called streamers like Nightblue. This is the real face of RIOT. I men things went so far that he started to threaten people that he will ban them and also put in his stream s title this banning thing. Imagine how far things went if a streamer is allowed to ban anyone at any point all based on his opinion which is completely wrong and he should be the one banned. Perma ban Nightblue now. I think you're over exaggerating this.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:52:32.974+0000) > > Yeah so when is the griefing player gonna get a ban? NB3 AFK's in game and flames. > > You could already do that, he spoke to a Rioter via Discord > > NB3 is in the wrong for abusing relations with Riot Why is a streamer allowed to have connections? Is this normal to have a RIOTER friend??? Since when? Both should be punished the rioter and Nightblue. This company is such a joke holy fk. If you re a John Doe they will ban u instant but if u re someone they ll protect you. It shows how low RIOT went how corrupted is. This company is a joke at this point. As the title says it took a couple of hours to ban someone and people are yelling on Boards and yet nothing happened. This is the real face of RIOT reflected by these so called streamers like Nightblue. This is the real face of RIOT. I mean things went so far that he started to threaten people that he will ban them and also put in his stream s title this banning thing. Imagine how far things went if a streamer is allowed to ban anyone at any point all based on his opinion which is completely wrong and he should be the one banned. Perma ban Nightblue now.
> [{quoted}](name=Wicked Hunter,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:05:24.221+0000) > > Why is a streamer allowed to have connections? Is this normal to have a RIOTER friend??? Since when? Both should be punished the rioter and Nightblue. This company is such a joke holy fk. > > If you re a John Doe they will ban u instant even though you did nothing wrong but if u re someone they ll protect you. It shows how low RIOT went how corrupted is. This company is a joke at this point. As the title says it took a couple of hours to ban someone and people are yelling on Boards and yet nothing happened. > This is the real face of RIOT reflected by these so called streamers like Nightblue. This is the real face of RIOT. I men things went so far that he started to threaten people that he will ban them and also put in his stream s title this banning thing. Imagine how far things went if a streamer is allowed to ban anyone at any point all based on his opinion which is completely wrong and he should be the one banned. Perma ban Nightblue now. I've been victim to a chat ban once. 2 people on my team griefing on everybody because we were behind and I finally had enough and said "shut the fuck up" and started going off on them. "they are playing fine, and I'm tired of you denigrating their play" afterwards they kept flaming and I'm like "shit, I dont even wanna play anymore with you two. You guys are disgusting fucks that I dont ever wanna play with" and basically sat at base. They reported me, got me chat banned for like 8 games... apparently the Riot support guy looked at JUST MY CHAT and probably didnt even bother to see it in context of the whole game. I dont even think they got anything done even though THEY were the one flaming the one guy who clearly didnt really know how to play well.
: Here's the thing. The player was not doing anything necessarily wrong. He wasn't intentionally trying to lose the game. He got to masters and has been using this strategy and staying in masters. So obviously he hasn't been losing intentionally, or too often because of it. Nightblue is just looking for an excuse as to why he lost the game. Also I would say he should have been banned for his constant flaming, not just in this case but he flames a lot. Rabia (Nightblue) is 100% in the wrong here. He DID abuse his power, and unfortunately someone who wasn't even trolling went down because of it. Also, it's unusual that someone would be suspended for only ONE game with a clean record beforehand. I believe that also has to do with the fact that Nightblue is the one who submitted the ticket. However, Nightblue is not the main one at fault, but Riot is, as they not only submitted to him, but also didn't do their research or possibly even care to think that he could be wrong. In short, NB3 is toxic, sucked Rito's dick bc he lost a game and acted like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum and got a player banned just because he used a non-meta strategy. If this was you, just because you played differently, would you want a ban?
> [{quoted}](name=WhatTheJake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h9EE9eK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T06:18:22.815+0000) > > Here's the thing. > The player was not doing anything necessarily wrong. He wasn't intentionally trying to lose the game. He got to masters and has been using this strategy and staying in masters. So obviously he hasn't been losing intentionally, or too often because of it. Nightblue is just looking for an excuse as to why he lost the game. Also I would say he should have been banned for his constant flaming, not just in this case but he flames a lot. Rabia (Nightblue) is 100% in the wrong here. He DID abuse his power, and unfortunately someone who wasn't even trolling went down because of it. Also, it's unusual that someone would be suspended for only ONE game with a clean record beforehand. I believe that also has to do with the fact that Nightblue is the one who submitted the ticket. However, Nightblue is not the main one at fault, but Riot is, as they not only submitted to him, but also didn't do their research or possibly even care to think that he could be wrong. In short, NB3 is toxic, sucked Rito's dick bc he lost a game and acted like a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum and got a player banned just because he used a non-meta strategy. If this was you, just because you played differently, would you want a ban? I wouldnt condone a ban. If what you say is true, Riot made a terrible error in judgement here. And should never have succumbed to Nightblue's requests. If NB suspected the guy was cheating then yes. But off-meta picks that then destroy him should never be banned, thats absurd if thats the case.
: Actually, Iron IV is the Lowest Ranking you can get. If you're still bronze that means you still need practice. Start doing some Shot calling for your team and direct them to Victory instead of Flaming them for doing bad. You shouldn't be Caring about the KDA Part since it's a just thing to raise your ego, and that isn't needed at all. Having a great CS score is good because you'll eventually catch up to them, Kills don't really help that much and you can't get them all of the time, so focusing on CS Is a good idea. Make sure to Carry some Pink Wards/Red Wards, to cancel out their Vision. Some Teams are able to get Baron early, but some are planned to bait out the enemy to force a team fight to end the game.
> [{quoted}](name=GalaxyKingMorde,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0tBFkPEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:31:03.155+0000) > > Actually, Iron IV is the Lowest Ranking you can get. If you're still bronze that means you still need practice. Start doing some Shot calling for your team and direct them to Victory instead of Flaming them for doing bad. You shouldn't be Caring about the KDA Part since it's a just thing to raise your ego, and that isn't needed at all. Having a great CS score is good because you'll eventually catch up to them, Kills don't really help that much and you can't get them all of the time, so focusing on CS Is a good idea. Make sure to Carry some Pink Wards/Red Wards, to cancel out their Vision. Some Teams are able to get Baron early, but some are planned to bait out the enemy to force a team fight to end the game. Thanks for your response. Yes I actually do shot call a lot. Some people just dont listen, or too busy playing ARAM style to notice until too late. Things like "ignore baron, let them have it" and two people go try to snipe it and die. Or "push mid plz" and 1 stays top, 2 go mid, and another stealing krugs from our jg. "push mid plz" second time, and the mid pushers try to engage the enemy team, 2v4 and die. Enemy team starts steamrolling mid and takes our base tower... "Hold at mid, DONT ENGAGE" and people go into a 4v5 fight because i'm not engaging, just trying to hold, clear minions, so that our minions start aggro on them but 3 of them die. Next incident, jg pops ward into dragon pit from left side, an infernal, and proceeds to walk around to the front and die to 3 people taking infernal... as if the ward didnt reveal 3 people attacking it. I'm pinging "DANGER" DANGER DANGER and hes walking right into it. I can't fix noob. I can't fix inting. I can't shotcall those who won't listen, and its often in these bronze games. Of note, I frequently get "shotcaller" honor in games because I always try to lead constructively. However, when a Karma player goes out to baron, sees all 5 enemy team trying to take baron, I'm sayin GGEEETTT OUUUUTTT OF THERE!!!! Danger pings, etc and shes still trading jabs with the enemies, until they secure baron then come at her with a vengence... shes still trading jabs, while i'm saying "GETTT OUTTTT" "RUN RUN RUN" i'm trying to reach her to ult her, putting me in grave danger. Somehow we both get out but I'm having both a heart attack and figurative epileptic seizure at the same time at the lack of thought in that play. Anyawys, my point stands, I keep getting matchmade to players that just dont understand the game... and realistically I know I'm not good enough to carry 3 or 4 of them playing atrociously... so I end up losing 6 of 8 games, and constantly sitting at Bronze IV with 0 LP.
: See you think you are so much better than your rank but youre not. You think that going for baron at 25 min is a bad play. There are plenty of times you can go for baron at 25 min and even sometimes at 20 min. You just have to be able to spot when a good baron opportunity becomes available.. Judging from what you wrote, I can infer that you cant tell when to baron. Looking at your match history I can already see you average 3.8 cs per min on kayle overall. Which is not "great" as you put it.. It's pretty bad. Now since Im a jg main and there's a significant rank difference between us, I instead looked up some silver 4 players to compare you to, to see if you could compete in silver 4. From what I found, silver 4 laners average around 5 cs per min which is not great but relatively speaking much better than 3.8. For comparison high elo laners average around 8 depending on champion and role. You still have a lot to learn and practice before you get out bronze, but there are plenty of helpful guides online that are very useful. For starters i definitely recommend you google what "wave manipulation" is and "how to catch sidewaves". It'll help you a lot in your csing as im more than certain nobody in bronze understands these concepts.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0tBFkPEy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:37:34.324+0000) > > See you think you are so much better than your rank but youre not. You think that going for baron at 25 min is a bad play. There are plenty of times you can go for baron at 25 min and even sometimes at 20 min. You just have to be able to spot when a good baron opportunity becomes available.. Judging from what you wrote, I can infer that you cant tell when to baron. > > Looking at your match history I can already see you average 3.8 cs per min on kayle overall. Which is not "great" as you put it.. It's pretty bad. Now since Im a jg main and there's a significant rank difference between us, I instead looked up some silver 4 players to compare you to, to see if you could compete in silver 4. From what I found, silver 4 laners average around 5 cs per min which is not great but relatively speaking much better than 3.8. For comparison high elo laners average around 8 depending on champion and role. > > You still have a lot to learn and practice before you get out bronze, but there are plenty of helpful guides online that are very useful. For starters i definitely recommend you google what "wave manipulation" is and "how to catch sidewaves". It'll help you a lot in your csing as im more than certain nobody in bronze understands these concepts. Thank you for your tips. And yeah I learned how to freeze a wave in front of my tower. I learned how to setup a slow push by killing melee minions on top lane deep in my territory so the minions snowball into a big wave pushing at their tier 2 tower. I know these concepts. Got them from ProSkills, Virkayu, JaySea, SoloRenektonOnly, etc. I feel I am better than bronze. My teammates on the other hand... keep me in bronze by losing games because of this idiotic ranking system. Just lost another game, my lane as Kayle got out CS'd by a bramble who spams that fire ability and clearly has excellent wave clear. In the meantime, my bot lane feeds 20 kills to opposition team and bot lane falls apart as a rift is deployed at our base tower. It survives to hit the inhib. We lose game in 15 minutes because my bot lane utterly failed. Thats bronze... and its not the exception case, its normal. I cannot be everywhere casting my ult on everyone all the time. What I can do though, is hold my lane, CS as much as possible, push the wave and crash it into tower when my lane opposition roams, and roam or back to base myself when my opp has left lane. I apply wave management on my top lane. Granted i'm not the "Best CSer" out there... theres top lane bullies that totally out CS me as Kayle. Easily. Darius... wave clear at level 1. Garen... wave clear at level 1. Bramble... wave clear at level 1. Kayle... wave clear at level 6. Granted I'm not "platinum" I'm not saying I am... I am saying I am definitely better than bronze but I cant escape bronze because I am not good enough to carry 4 "noobies" or whatnot, so I lose about 6 out of 8 games, which means I cannot escape bronze.
: Why are handicaps such a huge part of this so-called "competitive" game?
Interesting points. I do agree that the SHUTDOWN GOLD is kinda dumb... and shouldn't exist. You're having a great game shouldn't give the whole enemy team an incentive to kill just you... nor should a random encounter with you low on health turn that lead over to a passer-by. I frequently hear the diamond youtubers say "i dont want to turn over this shutdown gold, so I dont go help the team fight" Thats so strategically selfish that it defies common sense and makes sense at the same time. As a Kayle, my ult is usually for my teammates. They get into a teamfight, and I wanna ult the guy whos getting bursted. But if I have a huge shutdown gold on me, its wiser for my teammate to be left to die? I'm actually okay with the SHUTDOWN EXPERIENCE, I think. I dont know... not much opinion on this right now. And I do agree about the RESPAWN TIMERS shouldn't change throughout the game or by level. It should be a flat 20 seconds always. IF you get killed eraly game, thats huge. If you get killed late game, 20 seconds is still huge. If I'm popping off as Kayle, finally at level 16, and the enemy team decides to focus me down, why should I have to stay out for 60 seconds, when all other champs that are stronger than I haven't had that same handicap??? Also, If the team gets Aced, it should be 20 seconds to respawn. Thats enough time to take objectives without a defense.
Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPY6wBEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T03:46:57.156+0000) > > yeah hes basically sonic the hedgehog with his 335 ms what was rito thinking > /s He pretty much has bonus MS permanently on with his passive while in combat with a champion so maybe that made OP think his actual MS was that huge. Morde is bonkers strong, but he kind of should be until people (myself, included. went 1/8 or so last game I had with a Morde in it, and yes he singled me out (me jungle, him top) in every fight I saw him and just couldn't die.) get better at counterplaying him. Juggernauts are pub stompers, and 98% of the player base are primed for getting stomped but id wager his skill floor aside from R is super low. Translation for clarity: It takes very, very low effort and knowledge to perform reasonably well on Mordekaiser. If he was say, 51% WR in a vacuum and 25 people played 2 games with him each, they could reasonably expect to win ~24-27 out of the 50 games, despite having only 1 prior game played at best.
Thank you for actually adding info to the conversation. So many idiotic trolls around here. I've been told QSS counters the ult. Do we have any other counters that level the playing field?
Rioter Comments
: >ults you and you dont even have a chance *laughs in {{champion:23}} ultimate*
Tryn's ultimate is (pun intended) the ultimate waiting game. Just wait him out 5 seconds, and you can kill him easy. Morde's ultimate, takes away some of your AD and AP, gives it to him, sets you up in a duel between just the two of you. What other ultimate isolates you from your teammates or prevents your teammates from helping you? Eh thats not really my point though. My point is that his Q smash is crazy OP, i'm fine with the grab, but the ultimate is ridiculous. His base dmg is ridiculous. His base armor is ridiculous. His ult is ridiculous.
Kanzler (NA)
: 1) Let's focus more on school to get that sentence structure up to snuff. 2) QSS cancels his ult. It's another Skarner/Malz tax
: You were playing Kayle. Kayle is known to lose lane to almost literally every champion in the entire game, if not every champion. At no point should you have expected to win that fight when you never completed a single item. Also "This champion is OP because of one game I lost" isn't a valid statement. You have a sample size of *one*, where you lost hard because you were playing the most hypercarry of all hypercarry champs in the entire game against a champion that could force you to 1v1.
We're not talking about Kayle, we're talking about Mordekaiser. I have a sample size of all the youtubers that say he's way too OP and an increasing sample size of having to play against him and them saying he's OP. Your argument falls flat when you try to project disdain onto me, instead of staying focused on the topic... an overpowered Mordekaiser introduction into 9.12
: so i get a chat restriction
Wow... you should take more english classes... your sentence structure is atrocious. Try using a period once in a while. To the real point, indeed the Riot chat moderators seem a bit on the overly aggressive side. If it were a common practice, then yes... however they seem to base their judgement on one single game's chat log. Anybody else see the folly of that logic?
Rioter Comments
Show more

funkdubious2

Level 127 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion