gNarNar (NA)
: Hello context is important here.
Okay, So. I hesitate to even say this because i dont want to get hate for it. I made the appeal and the appeal was actually accepted on the grounds that not only was it clear that the teammates were flaming as well but it has also been a "considerable" amount of time since any chat bans. I was told basically that they don't want to see me back there again for behavior and so I won't. Half expecting to be flamed for this but yeah, that's the update. It feels nice.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=gNarNar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HyPa2pZ8,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T04:32:16.152+0000) > > By what existing? > I didnt say anything to them until they started flaming, so, no, i didn't "start it" > gNarNar: lets get this W > gNarNar: watch for invade > gNarNar: leonoa strong invade > gNarNar: can we stop feeding xin > gNarNar: must be nice to literally just get 3 kills of turret diving team mates These remarks were needed why?
Also, that's constructive. that's not flaming at all, what so ever 5 minutes into a match and a xin has 3 kills because team mates keep turret diving him. that's asking me to stop. which you're allowed to do.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=gNarNar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HyPa2pZ8,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T04:32:16.152+0000) > > By what existing? > I didnt say anything to them until they started flaming, so, no, i didn't "start it" > gNarNar: lets get this W > gNarNar: watch for invade > gNarNar: leonoa strong invade > gNarNar: can we stop feeding xin > gNarNar: must be nice to literally just get 3 kills of turret diving team mates These remarks were needed why?
This was after I was flamed.
gNarNar (NA)
: Hello context is important here.
It's literally ridiculous to know that if i didn't report back no action at all would have been taken against their account. I don't care, i dont file reports, i move on with my life. But the report against me, it wasn't against flaming, this person planned to report me the moment the game didn't go his way at all. It was literally made to fully spite me, that's it. That's why his account is 14 day'd if not permad. as well something that wouldn't have happened if i didn't click that report button on the way out
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=gNarNar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HyPa2pZ8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-12T03:07:24.741+0000) > > honestly it's hard to just "let it go". > > When bot went 0/5, i didnt flame them. > When mid went 0/2 i didnt say anything, just kept trying to look for plays. > Then when finally xn went 3/0 from a team mate once again turret diving him, i simply say "can you please stop feeding the xin" I left it at that, i was willing to, i kept looking for plays and trying to take objective. At this moment is when Zed and the 0/4 flamed me, double teamed me, trolled me baited me into arguing with them by flaming the fact I was currently 0/0 actually had slurs used against me. (not playing victim just saying wht happened), me telling the zed his previous K/D was me trying to shut him up hoping that he would see the logic in stopping himelf from blaming me for his short comings and my current k/d when he himself had similar and worse starts. it didn't only spammed chat more, But some how me calling him and telling him off is "toxic". I put in an appeal. I'm not sure how it will go, but it's without hate speech, slurs, verbal abuse, threats or anything like that. Plus i'm citing the "competitive bsing is allowed but slurs and hate speech aren't" No slur was said, no hate speech, just me telling a spiteful weird person that he's a moron and then basically mocking him by either repeating what he said back to him or using his logic against him. It isn't really being double teamed, it isn't like they just jumped on them, you started it, then added fuel to the fire so you can't really use the "There needs to be context" card when they could say the same. Speech isn't what got you in trouble, you flaming which is just against the rules is.
>you started it By what existing? I didnt say anything to them until they started flaming, so, no, i didn't "start it"
zPOOPz (NA)
: > They weren't offended, they didnt report me for their love of the game and a clean community they did it to be spiteful and because they were salty they lost and got stomped by their laner. Why does it matters? You insulted them. There is proof. That's all the IFS, Rito, and we care about. > Usually with 14 day bans come multiple games of logs right? I only have one, this one, where i call the dude a moron. Usually implies "not always". You are part of the "not always". --- Good luck with that appeal. Doesn't look like you learn anything nor accepting your responsibility for the insult. If this is the kind of attitude you put in your support ticket. GOOD....LUCK....
Calling someone a moron isn't at all toxic, I didnt call them trash, I didnt insult their character or make personal threats or slurs, i called them a moron, after they flamed and insulted me. This isn't elementary school they reported him SOLELY on the basis they thought i was "bad" and wanted to be vindictive about it, Nothing else matters had i said moron or not i would have been reported for....... ??????????????? Had i said FF i would have been reported and you would be here right now, trying to write for style points about how saying "ff" is so toxic, "you didnt say anything all game but then you said ff wow that's so toxic of you" blah blah blah. Like, nah. there's nothing to learn because there was nothing that was offensive done. I got flamed by someone getting stomped, i called him a moron, because he's vindictive and probably a weird person who puts holes in the wall with his head irl he reports me, he was going to if i said anything or not lol. I reported him back, not because i was "mad" or anything but because I needed to spite back because i already knew if he whined enough to his duo he'd report me too, and sure enough that's what happened. Good news is that account he trolled me with is banned. But come on, you literally have dudes going into games, acting toxic af, baiting people, suicide their accounts to take as many people with them as they can, and that's all well and good because "CONTEXT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU INSULT PEOPLE YOU DESERVE TO BE GULAGED!!!!!!" Also you sarcastically just said "good luck" maybe i can report you too for being toxic to me.
rujitra (NA)
: In court, you very rarely have pure exact evidence like a chat log to prove a case. In court cases where such evidence exists, any competent lawyer suggests pleading guilty, because **you don't have a side**.
I feel like this is wrong, many court cases have changed entirely based on context of a situation. It's pretty much why people who self defend can be let off the hook if they hurt their attacker, and in cases where this doesnt happen it's an outrage and shows huge flaws in the system that people try to change.
rujitra (NA)
: What people do on stream is not Riots problem. Riot polices **in game** behavior **that is reported by other players**.
I literally see them type in chat that stuff lol. It's like the dunkey issue way back years ago, i can understand it that he used a threat against someone and he got 14 days. T1, sure, he was toxic af using slurs feeding, berating. ect. But me simply calling a flaming teammate a moron 1 game is enough to get a 14 day LOCK on my account after being flamed to shit and then spite reported. i've played this damn game since 2011 and chat has not improved at all, ever. Literally the only difference is that you say a racial slur it might get you banned 5 minutes faster. But a apparently calling someone a moron one game is worthy enough to get your account taken away with threats of perma banning. Asking people to act spineless to attacks is asking way WAY to much
rujitra (NA)
: That isn't competitive BS, that's flaming, plain and simple.
Once again, flaming was done to me. I called them morons for flaming me. that the litteral entire context of it. They flamed me for being 0/0, one of them had a snide comment "how can you be 0/0 as jungle" and kept literally spamming me. so i literally just said ok but you were this this and this these games. using his own logic again him trying to get him to stop. Wasn't flaming, didn't call him trash, didnt call the team trash, Ended game and reported him, instant player feed back that action was taken against him, 20 seconds later action was taken against me, for calling a flamer a moron and mocking him.
zPOOPz (NA)
: It does put you on the same level as they are. You were berating their intelligence (that's what moron means) and calling someone a moron is an insult 100% of the time.
Interesting so other streamers can call people "fucking idiots" fucking r%%%%%s" to 15k viewers and riot turns a blind eye but if i call a moron what he is then i get hit with the 14 day spite report and i must as well have called him something worst, interesting. Like, how many times do you see streamers with 20k viewers literally type "open *lane* f*ckin idiots* ur trash kid" Oh but they make rito money so no problem.
gNarNar (NA)
: Hello context is important here.
Like, seriously, very typical bait and switch "no this game is your fault!" none sense being literally spewed at me. no hate speech, no slurs no personal attacks just that they are fucking morons and should shut the fuck up. The report against me, after baiting me in a stand off was then done out of spite, I reported them back not out of spite but of clear wrong doing, right after I was actually hit with the instant player report feed back. then i was suspended 14 days. No chat rescrition, anything like that just a full out 14 day for calling a flaming idiot a moron, calling another adult through the internet a MORON is a bannable offense because they spite report you? I'm filing an appeal and hoping context can be understood. I invested time and money into this account, i shouldn't have it taken away for calling someone a moron who was a moron. They weren't offended, they didnt report me for their love of the game and a clean community they did it to be spiteful and because they were salty they lost and got stomped by their laner. Usually with 14 day bans come multiple games of logs right? I only have one, this one, where i call the dude a moron.
: Sorry, but context does **NOT** matter, regardless what your intent was, regardless what the reason for it was. Because you agreed to the terms that you would NEVER be toxic. So yea, no, it doesn't matter what your reason was, you simply should have never used the chat such ways. Period.
Calling someone a moron after they berated you with insults and slurs isn't toxic.
Jamaree (NA)
: A bot isn’t going to get context and when we had a system where context did matter, it failed. Also, while I don’t agree outright with the notion of just sit there in take it, you really can’t take the moral high ground here especially when it seems like you started the flaming.
honestly it's hard to just "let it go". When bot went 0/5, i didnt flame them. When mid went 0/2 i didnt say anything, just kept trying to look for plays. Then when finally xn went 3/0 from a team mate once again turret diving him, i simply say "can you please stop feeding the xin" I left it at that, i was willing to, i kept looking for plays and trying to take objective. At this moment is when Zed and the 0/4 flamed me, double teamed me, trolled me baited me into arguing with them by flaming the fact I was currently 0/0 actually had slurs used against me. (not playing victim just saying wht happened), me telling the zed his previous K/D was me trying to shut him up hoping that he would see the logic in stopping himelf from blaming me for his short comings and my current k/d when he himself had similar and worse starts. it didn't only spammed chat more, But some how me calling him and telling him off is "toxic". I put in an appeal. I'm not sure how it will go, but it's without hate speech, slurs, verbal abuse, threats or anything like that. Plus i'm citing the "competitive bsing is allowed but slurs and hate speech aren't" No slur was said, no hate speech, just me telling a spiteful weird person that he's a moron and then basically mocking him by either repeating what he said back to him or using his logic against him.
: Mute, report, move on. Dont insult other players, period. Its a very basic rule. You even say you know its not about who started it. If you call your team fucking morons, youre breaking the rules. Again, doesnt matter who started it. The rule is universal because its the easiest, most logical way to do it. Take your emotions out of it and you may realize its the ONLY way to do it. They cant hire a team to go around watching millions of replays to determine whether the insults were justified.
Listen, I understand you can't tell someone to kill them selves, i didnt, Me call them morons were them literally flaming me, me calling them morons was based on their flaming of me, not because of their play style, i had no interest in literally trying to tell them what they did wrong, so me calling them morons werent flaming their playstyle but flaming their logic towards my play style. I see steamers literally call people "r*t*rds in chat. An adult calling another adult in a T rated game is not offensive in the least. On top of that, there is a tip that says and i quote "Competitive b.s is allowed but slurs and hate speech isn't" calling a flamer a fucking moron isn't a slur, hate speech or anything of that nature at all. ESPECIALLY while i observe streamers literally typing slurs on stream all the time, So what? we have a different set of rules to follow if we aren't streaming to 15k people or?
Rioter Comments
gNarNar (NA)
: Literally breaking the game to add 1 skin.
ether way the point is there was "log in" issues the same time a new skin was added and no forgiveness and i just so happened to have 2 dcd players in promo games, i didnt DC people in my game did. Muti million dollar company cant update a skin in the game with out causing players to DC.
gNarNar (NA)
: Literally breaking the game to add 1 skin.
I literally haven't been able to play a proper full length game in over 2 hours because ether someone dodges, we have to remake, or someone leaves because of a client crash or log in error or in the case of right now, my client freezes and I dodge. What a load of trash, you dont deserve any of my money or my friends money.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You commenting on the replies saying we are trolling. Kid. Learn your facts. You get more LP the higher your mmr is. So it pushes you towards the better players, making it more fair for everyone. The only way you could have gotten 4 lp for a win. is if you went on a bad losing streak, and winning. EX: going from like 95lp down to 0. You would get very little lp from a win. Get your facts straight before commenting on other peoples comments to this, because you have your facts wrong.
you can look at my match history i only lost 4 ranked games in a row. that would not of punched my mmr into the ground to only get 4 lp. I have above a 50% win rate anyways.
: So this is because you have lost more games than you have won, so it gives you less points! At least that's what happened to me before I started winning! But if thats not the case sorry bro I cant help ya! :)
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29226182#profile nah
gNarNar (NA)
: 4 lp for a win....?
honestly im sick of riot, every day something is happening. downtime every night, 3 client crashes a day, server world server disconnecting, and then yesterday and on top of that their system cant even count wins on ranked mode.
gNarNar (NA)
: 4 lp for a win....?
actually i think its because my win last night didnt count when the servers crashed, i was assuming i only got 4 lp from looking at the LoLking and seeing 20 lp and then going to LoL and seeing 24 lp. So i guess it just didnt count my win from last night. which is a lot of fun becuase its happening to everyone, thanks riot! Also i only lost 4 in a row so my mmr shouldnt of sank because i still remaine positive k/d and creep score while team went 1/10. It seems like riot just hates it players, given the fact they cant keep a client running and they do down time every day AND they cant even keep their servers up for more than a week with out crashing and burning AND not counting fair wins that just so happened to take place during the crash.
: no if ur mmr is higher you get more lp because it means you should be in a higher rank. So then riot makes you rise faster.
> [{quoted}](name=HackRawESOMe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nZkkHfPJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-27T18:12:19.763+0000) > > no if ur mmr is higher you get more lp because it means you should be in a higher rank. So then riot makes you rise faster. that's honestly not how it works wat.... you get less lp as you go up in ranks because its suppose to get more. you seem not to understand that you would get less lp or mmr for matching with less skilled players. other wise a diamond would just queue with lower elos to get faster ranks. ether way you dont get less mmr for matching with high skills, you're saying that my mmr is so low that my wins are getting lp just doesnt make sense. the ranked system isnt made to handicap you on games. stop trolling.
: Evidently your MMR is *far* below the level of Bronze 2. What on earth happened? https://i.imgur.com/1HvNiEO.png?noredirect
uhh, wouldnt it be higher than bronze 2 if im getting only 4 lp for getting a win. lower mmr people get greater lp wins and higher mmrs get lower lp wins or else silver 1 would just queue with b5 to auto win to gold v. I know your heart may of skipped a beat as you typed this snarky and troll comment but you have MMR and LP gain backwards. The higher your mmr the less lp you get, you get less lp for easier wins, you gain more lp from harder wins. In theory if a diamond player losses to a bronze player the bronze player would have a higher LP. but if the diamond player wins they would have a lower lp. Although im sure there is cap somewhere so the bronze player could maybe only get 25-30 lp for that win while the diamond would only get 1-5 lp for the win. But i dont think it has anything to do with mmr. but then again i doubt your comment is serious.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Client crashes ALL the time
sitting in 5 minute queue because client caused me to dodge a game with the same glitch you are talking about. but when i make a post its riot D suckers telling me stupid sht
: It's a pity there hasn't been multiple, large announcements talking about a new client that is in the works... Really man, try looking up stuff before making a post like this. It might take up a little more of your time, but you won't be making a useless post on the boards. We have enough of those as is.
I dont care about announcements and 'plans' i care about actions. They could tell me they are giving every user free pizza in the near future and i wouldnt care until it happened. "large announcements" dont mean shit to me when it comes out is whats going to matter. but i wouldnt expect a halfwit defending this non sense to understand.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Verxint (NA)
: You can make poorly worded excuses all you want. The fact is if you have a 25% winrate in bronze 5 you're doing something very wrong. Whether or not your friends enable you to be bad doesn't change it. Maybe your mechanics are really good, but your decision making is atrocious. Maybe you do everything well but have the self control of a toddler lose games by throwing tantrums. I really don't know. But I can tell you the longer you make excuses, the longer you'll be losing in bronze 5. I personally have a hard time believing your mechanics are up to par with cs averages like that.
Okay well i dont have a 25% win rate, its a 52% win rate.
Rioter Comments
Verxint (NA)
: No, his post is saying basically no matter how good he is he can't consistently carry 4 morons. This is objectivley and empirically false. It has been done, is being done, and will continue to be done. I have literally never met a bronze or silver who doesn't think they deserve a higher rank, who doesn't think they're "obviously better than everyone else". Every single one who complains has no numbers or stats that indicate they're any better than the rest of their level. The ones that don't complain climb because they focus on improving over excuses. Edit: just to show an example, OP average 3cs a minute (terrible), seems to have 6+ deaths most games with only the same assists and kills (2.0KDA is just barely passable, not good), he changes champions constantly when he obviously needs to learn the basics of the game first, and most interesting, in his one game he got fed he barely died - this all generally means he's playing like he's fed even when he's not. His decision making, laning, rotations, and macro are probably awful. His mechanics are probably mediocre. His game knowledge is probably bad. This is not RNG. This the system working as intended
> [{quoted}](name=gank me pls,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ow3R2U7s,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:27:19.057+0000) > > No, his post is saying basically no matter how good he is he can't consistently carry 4 morons. > > This is objectivley and empirically false. It has been done, is being done, and will continue to be done. > > I have literally never met a bronze or silver who doesn't think they deserve a higher rank, who doesn't think they're "obviously better than everyone else". Every single one who complains has no numbers or stats that indicate they're any better than the rest of their level. > > The ones that don't complain climb because they focus on improving over excuses. > > Edit: just to show an example, OP average 3cs a minute (terrible), seems to have 6+ deaths most games with only the same assists and kills (2.0KDA is just barely passable, not good), he changes champions constantly when he obviously needs to learn the basics of the game first, and most interesting, in his one game he got fed he barely died - this all generally means he's playing like he's fed even when he's not. > > His decision making, laning, rotations, and macro are probably awful. His mechanics are probably mediocre. His game knowledge is probably bad. > > This is not RNG. This the system working as intended Wrong, the diamond players that my friend was coached by gave me the feed back that my mechanics are up to par, they watched me expecting me to basically not even understand how the game works. But surprise I do. The best advice i could get from them is 'make sure you get dragon more' and so now i do. Also i get carrying games in bronze is what you're"""" suppose"""" But consiering the rest of the game out of bronze is "play the game and support your team is how you're suppose to play" and while in bronze its "carry but even if you carry sometime your team ddoesnt feel like pushing towers, your team would rather farm raptors and not get dragon but thats cool" nah son thats rng
Rioter Comments
: The idea is that they can't win right that second so they prepare for the next fight.
I honestly dont understand this. if you win a team fight and you are 2nd to last turret in and you need gold and advantage wouldn't the thing to do is do push the turrets and take them out if the team is on a 30-40 second spawn timer? Time and time again in any moba i see a team win a late game team fight with only 1 lane turret left and they just decide to go push a new lane or waste 15 or more seconds going between jungle camps. Its really weird.
Rioter Comments
gNarNar (NA)
: No longer supporting this game
Id honestly much much much rather be a fat ignorant consumer than a slave forced into hard labor in coal mines because my government not only keeps me ignorant of real history but world history as well. At least in america we get lies but we get to uncover those lies, china would never allow that.
gNarNar (NA)
: No longer supporting this game
Like i get "le america is bad" is a meme but its not nearly as bad as what china has in store for us. If you think a culture that executes people for stealing petty objects or the countless amount of its own citizens they have massacred over the years and you compare it to the nsa and say the NSA is worse, you are ether trolling or down right uneducated or in pure denial.
gNarNar (NA)
: No longer supporting this game
Basically China uses tencent as a front stealing all our info and selling it to the chinese governments China is now using that information on how to invade the US and once and for all topple capitalism. Not only that but now they know who we "gamers" are here. First ones into the labor camps when they decide to wage war.
: Late to the party and that's inacurrate. Tencent actually has a different form that competes with Sesame Credits but it's not the same, and at the moment is far from what's being said at the moment. Honestly, yeah it's gettin' a little scary, but I'd still say not as bad as the forced spyware the NSA uses on Window's 10 and such
> [{quoted}](name=Challenger Nid ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=noEzB4AN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-24T06:45:02.866+0000) > > Late to the party and that's inacurrate. > > Tencent actually has a different form that competes with Sesame Credits but it's not the same, and at the moment is far from what's being said at the moment. > > Honestly, yeah it's gettin' a little scary, but I'd still say not as bad as the forced spyware the NSA uses on Window's 10 and such Its not nearly as bad as that, reason being china now has citizen playing this games information RIGHT NOW. China looks down on these types of things and imo is already planning on how they can get people like us off planet earth. Basically playing this game is both supporting these commies with your money and securing your time in the coal mines and labor camps when the decide to wage war.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=gNarNar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6ccWAcaA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-01-29T03:55:37.601+0000) > > Seriously its pretty much unplayable at a pleb 60 fps. Improved frame rate won't get you out of Bronze V.
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6ccWAcaA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-01-29T03:58:49.731+0000) > > Improved frame rate won't get you out of Bronze V. yeah it will
: 60 frames Unplayable http://i.imgur.com/IziPu8Z.png
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6ccWAcaA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-01-29T03:53:32.001+0000) > > 60 frames > Unplayable > http://i.imgur.com/IziPu8Z.png Seriously its pretty much unplayable at a pleb 60 fps.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

gNarNar

Level 54 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion