: Have been having the exact same issue but mine is a spike from 79 ping steady to anywhere from 83-102, never any higher. I pinged my ip, checked packet loss via multiple other methods, and there is absolutely none. I have never had this issue with league of legends in over 7 years of playing, from different locations. I can currently play Fortnite, Overwatch, Battlerite, and any single other game I have tried with 100% steady ping. I forwarded all ports for league of legends, and even attempted setting my router firewall to dmz mode via router settings. I have tried every single league of legends connection troubleshooting that riot suggests. I reset my WINDOWS to factory settings and reinstalled the game. Literally nothing fixes it. Riot employees will respond to these plethoras of posts that have been popping up (and getting deleted by mods on Reddit, by the way. Two of my own in the past day) and say the issue is on our end. It is not. It is 100% them forcing us to connect to voice chat server that is separate from or not exactly the same as the typical league server. This can be proven when you disable voice chat in the settings in the client, then go into game with friends in a lobby. If you press M whilst in game, you can still connect to voice chat EVEN though you attempted to disable it via client settings. This means you are forcibly being connected to something, although I'm not quite sure what. The fact that these lag issues happen even in custom games furthers the point that this arguably useless addition of voice chat (discord is there for people partying up as well as many other options. This is not and will not be enabled for solo queue so why?) is causing network issues. And riot just has no response for us anywhere. For the first time in 7 years I guess I'll just quit league, because this is unplayable and seems malicious.
> [{quoted}](name=Melvinator,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=dtEMbF0y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T17:26:07.341+0000) > > Have been having the exact same issue but mine is a spike from 79 ping steady to anywhere from 83-102, never any higher. I pinged my ip, checked packet loss via multiple other methods, and there is absolutely none. > > I have never had this issue with league of legends in over 7 years of playing, from different locations. I can currently play Fortnite, Overwatch, Battlerite, and any single other game I have tried with 100% steady ping. > > I forwarded all ports for league of legends, and even attempted setting my router firewall to dmz mode via router settings. I have tried every single league of legends connection troubleshooting that riot suggests. I reset my WINDOWS to factory settings and reinstalled the game. Literally nothing fixes it. Riot employees will respond to these plethoras of posts that have been popping up (and getting deleted by mods on Reddit, by the way. Two of my own in the past day) and say the issue is on our end. > > It is not. It is 100% them forcing us to connect to voice chat server that is separate from or not exactly the same as the typical league server. This can be proven when you disable voice chat in the settings in the client, then go into game with friends in a lobby. If you press M whilst in game, you can still connect to voice chat > EVEN though you attempted to disable it via client settings. This means you are forcibly being connected to something, although I'm not quite sure what. > > The fact that these lag issues happen even in custom games furthers the point that this arguably useless addition of voice chat (discord is there for people partying up as well as many other options. This is not and will not be enabled for solo queue so why?) is causing network issues. And riot just has no response for us anywhere. For the first time in 7 years I guess I'll just quit league, because this is unplayable and seems malicious. Is your ISP spectrum?
Kinopio (NA)
: Lag spikes after patch 8.6 (Haste user)
Out of curiosity is your ISP spectrum? I have a sneaky suspicion that it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T07:01:29.804+0000) > > There are as many people here that don't think I deserve a chat restriction as there are that think I deserve a chat restriction... you can say I'm trying to weasel my way out of something, however, in reality the community seems to be divided on this issue. The portion of the community backing you is the same group that thinks there's no harm in verbal abuse because there's a mute button. That they are not obligated to be pleasant simply because you can mute them and never see their chat for the rest of the game. That shows that said players do not want to be held accountable for their actions. If you TRULY believe that your actions were not toxic, then you have blind faith that would impress the Pope. Look at it from the perspective of someone else on the team. Not someone queued with you or the Soraka. Do you think they want their chat filled with "this troll", "report Soraka", "this fucking soraka troll"? Would you want someone suddenly going off and filling your chat box with insults, whining and complaints? Don't say "mute button" either. Because, as I illustrated above, it's not an excuse for you or anyone else to be toxic. There is no reason for you to have gone off on Soraka. There is no excuse for the fact you outright harassed Soraka. > Furthermore, I would take your advice about positioning if it had merit. The fact of the matter is you are saying that an adc should dive in with their support 2v5. Frankly, that piece of advice is garbage. You can say "whoever pulls rank card is instantly invalidated." but I think whoever says "dive with your support 2v5." should not be giving advice on how to position or team fight. You can take my post as a personal attack if you are that insecure, it was in no way meant as an attack. I simply brought up that I am gold and you are silver because the difference between the two ranks is literally how you team fight and how you position. Almost all other aspects of a silver and gold player are identical. And you decided to repeatedly avoid a key piece of information I added: "depending on the situation". It depends on your champion. On your enemies' positions. On your allies' positions. On the champions for each team. And a bunch of other factors. Does that mean I have the information required to say you could have helped her? No. I'd need the replay and I'd need to watch the entire game. Making the claim that team fighting and positioning is the only difference between a Silver and Gold is also unfounded and with no proof. You have not only pulled the rank card, you made an unverifiable claim to back it up. This is what I meant by "you invalidate yourself by pulling the rank card". You wanna know what else can dictate whether you're Silver or Gold? Your ability to CS. Your ability to call objectives. Your ability to change your play style to different situations. Your ability to be consistent with your early, mid and late game. Your ability to know when you should itemize differently or change your item/skill order for the purposes of playing better. If you have undeniable proof that it cannot possibly be any of the items I just listed for any reason, link it. Make sure that all of your data is sourced and can be readily verified. Then maybe your claim will have merit. Until then, you pulled the rank card because you don't have any other argument and you are full of it for doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T08:07:07.816+0000) > > The portion of the community backing you is the same group that thinks there's no harm in verbal abuse because there's a mute button. That they are not obligated to be pleasant simply because you can mute them and never see their chat for the rest of the game. That shows that said players do not want to be held accountable for their actions. If you TRULY believe that your actions were not toxic, then you have blind faith that would impress the Pope. > > Look at it from the perspective of someone else on the team. Not someone queued with you or the Soraka. Do you think they want their chat filled with "this troll", "report Soraka", "this fucking soraka troll"? Would you want someone suddenly going off and filling your chat box with insults, whining and complaints? > > Don't say "mute button" either. Because, as I illustrated above, it's not an excuse for you or anyone else to be toxic. There is no reason for you to have gone off on Soraka. There is no excuse for the fact you outright harassed Soraka. > > And you decided to repeatedly avoid a key piece of information I added: "depending on the situation". It depends on your champion. On your enemies' positions. On your allies' positions. On the champions for each team. And a bunch of other factors. Does that mean I have the information required to say you could have helped her? No. I'd need the replay and I'd need to watch the entire game. > > Making the claim that team fighting and positioning is the only difference between a Silver and Gold is also unfounded and with no proof. You have not only pulled the rank card, you made an unverifiable claim to back it up. This is what I meant by "you invalidate yourself by pulling the rank card". > > You wanna know what else can dictate whether you're Silver or Gold? Your ability to CS. Your ability to call objectives. Your ability to change your play style to different situations. Your ability to be consistent with your early, mid and late game. Your ability to know when you should itemize differently or change your item/skill order for the purposes of playing better. > > If you have undeniable proof that it cannot possibly be any of the items I just listed for any reason, link it. Make sure that all of your data is sourced and can be readily verified. Then maybe your claim will have merit. Until then, you pulled the rank card because you don't have any other argument and you are full of it for doing so. You can look at KDA of a summoner in gold and compare them to a summoner in silver, not always but most of the time you'll see a pattern: the silver player will have a lower KDA than that of a gold player. This could be for a couple of different reasons. The two most obvious are warding (which leads to lack of map awareness) so they die to ganks in lane, taking risks they shouldn't be taking etc. The second reason is positioning, if you position poorly you are going to die more in team fights. I can't provide you with the "irrefutable evidence" you are asking for, however, you can reasonably arrive at these assumptions because they hold true the majority of the time. If you can't understand this logic than that is probably why you are silver. This is my last post here; this thread has gone quite off topic.
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T18:25:11.902+0000) > > I'd say pulling the rank card definitely invalidates what you've said about positioning since one of the major differences between gold and silver is team fighting awareness/ positioning. Except the act of pulling the rank card shows that you're unwilling to listen to someone who might know better than you. And frankly, I doubt you'd listen to me even if I was a challenger player. And you know what? Our opinions on the forums don't really matter when it comes to you being punished. The community reported you for being toxic. Riot agreed. So do anything and everything you can to weasel out of taking responsibility for being toxic, see how far that gets you. And FYI, everyone who knows what they're talking about is aware that pulling the rank card only invalidates whomever brings it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-23T04:18:12.924+0000) > > Except the act of pulling the rank card shows that you're unwilling to listen to someone who might know better than you. And frankly, I doubt you'd listen to me even if I was a challenger player. > > And you know what? Our opinions on the forums don't really matter when it comes to you being punished. The community reported you for being toxic. Riot agreed. So do anything and everything you can to weasel out of taking responsibility for being toxic, see how far that gets you. And FYI, everyone who knows what they're talking about is aware that pulling the rank card only invalidates whomever brings it out. There are as many people here that don't think I deserve a chat restriction as there are that think I deserve a chat restriction... you can say I'm trying to weasel my way out of something, however, in reality the community seems to be divided on this issue. Furthermore, I would take your advice about positioning if it had merit. The fact of the matter is you are saying that an adc should dive in with their support 2v5. Frankly, that piece of advice is garbage. You can say "whoever pulls rank card is instantly invalidated." but I think whoever says "dive with your support 2v5." should not be giving advice on how to position or team fight. You can take my post as a personal attack if you are that insecure, it was in no way meant as an attack. I simply brought up that I am gold and you are silver because the difference between the two ranks is literally how you team fight and how you position. Almost all other aspects of a silver and gold player are identical.
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T05:37:25.913+0000) > > No offence, but you are silver 2. I'm going to trust my judgement on positioning over yours. As an adc it is very detrimental to my survival to dive in 2v5. Thanks for the positioning advice though. > > Edit: when I had said those lines she was already afk You're not that far ahead of me at Gold 4 and pulling rank in an attempt to invalidate what I've said does not help your case. Besides, the point is that you were toxic and there is no excuse for it. It doesn't matter if Soraka was toxic in any manner. It makes no difference if she was spouting hate speech or simply building full AD. Your toxicity is in no way excused by what someone else does. That is an unbiased opinion from someone who has been punished for toxic behavior. You need to be held accountable for the fact you were CLEARLY disruptive despite any other context.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T16:39:19.762+0000) > > You're not that far ahead of me at Gold 4 and pulling rank in an attempt to invalidate what I've said does not help your case. > > Besides, the point is that you were toxic and there is no excuse for it. It doesn't matter if Soraka was toxic in any manner. It makes no difference if she was spouting hate speech or simply building full AD. Your toxicity is in no way excused by what someone else does. > > That is an unbiased opinion from someone who has been punished for toxic behavior. You need to be held accountable for the fact you were CLEARLY disruptive despite any other context. I'd say pulling the rank card definitely invalidates what you've said about positioning since one of the major differences between gold and silver is team fighting awareness/ positioning.
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T05:21:26.985+0000) > > You must have skimmed over the part where I said "you are out of position quite frequently."? Have you ever heard the saying "don't save a dead teammate."? And these were your lines right before that addressing her: ghostbudden: this soraka ghostbudden: unreal ghostbudden: report her ghostbudden: gg report soraka plz ghostbudden: trolling ghostbudden: gg report soraka Meanwhile, her being out of position does not automatically mean you can't save her or turn the situation around. It's Soraka so, depending on the situation, you diving in to provide threat also means she can keep your threat alive because she's Soraka. Oh, and you've also proven my point that all you can do is blame her and not put any on yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T05:28:49.825+0000) > > And these were your lines right before that addressing her: > ghostbudden: this soraka > ghostbudden: unreal > ghostbudden: report her > ghostbudden: gg report soraka plz > ghostbudden: trolling > ghostbudden: gg report soraka > > Meanwhile, her being out of position does not automatically mean you can't save her or turn the situation around. It's Soraka so, depending on the situation, you diving in to provide threat also means she can keep your threat alive because she's Soraka. > > Oh, and you've also proven my point that all you can do is blame her and not put any on yourself. No offence, but you are silver 2. I'm going to trust my judgement on positioning over yours. As an adc it is very detrimental to my survival to dive in 2v5. Thanks for the positioning advice though. Edit: when I had said those lines she was already afk
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-03-22T04:21:54.576+0000) > > Wait, so you expect me to put myself out of position when my support decides to front line to try and save her? How does that make sense? What is a troll if not literally afking in a ranked game? I can't even with this post.... You're suggesting i get myself killed and throw the game because of my team mates mistakes. If that's how you HAVE to take it, then yes you should at least try in futility to save her. I was not saying you should die with her. I said you put all of the blame on her and at no point made any attempt to suggest that you were simply incapable of helping from your position.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T04:51:57.664+0000) > > If that's how you HAVE to take it, then yes you should at least try in futility to save her. > > I was not saying you should die with her. I said you put all of the blame on her and at no point made any attempt to suggest that you were simply incapable of helping from your position. You must have skimmed over the part where I said "you are out of position quite frequently."? Have you ever heard the saying "don't save a dead teammate."?
: You know, you basically admitted to letting her die. And given that you're not making any apology whatsoever like "sorry, there wasn't much I could do" says her feelings were not without foundation. Also, nothing she does justifies you harassing her. Riot has said this multiple times. You aren't just spamming for reports, you're outright labeling her a troll when you've practically admitted to letting her die in the OP. If there's anything I find truly sickening, it's a hypocrite with double standards who believes that he is justified no matter what he does. I'm sure you WANT someone in your game spamming chat with harassment. And if you say "well I'd just mute him" then you're not actually saying you want him in your game. The fact that you WOULD mute him suggests you don't want his chat in your game.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-03-22T03:41:46.606+0000) > > You know, you basically admitted to letting her die. And given that you're not making any apology whatsoever like "sorry, there wasn't much I could do" says her feelings were not without foundation. Also, nothing she does justifies you harassing her. Riot has said this multiple times. You aren't just spamming for reports, you're outright labeling her a troll when you've practically admitted to letting her die in the OP. > > If there's anything I find truly sickening, it's a hypocrite with double standards who believes that he is justified no matter what he does. I'm sure you WANT someone in your game spamming chat with harassment. And if you say "well I'd just mute him" then you're not actually saying you want him in your game. The fact that you WOULD mute him suggests you don't want his chat in your game. Wait, so you expect me to put myself out of position when my support decides to front line to try and save her? How does that make sense? What is a troll if not literally afking in a ranked game? I can't even with this post.... You're suggesting i get myself killed and throw the game because of my team mates mistakes.
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:39:02.406+0000) > > There is a HUGE difference between what I said and what dunkey said. I didn't cuss one time. I was expressing my disbelief of us being trolled out of a winnable game and knowing NOTHING would be done about the ACTUAL troll. Our team flamed the pants off the soraka. I just asked (a few times over about 20-25 minutes) that the soraka be reported. Honestly this section alone: ghostbudden: what a child ghostbudden: maybe try not trolling ghostbudden: "oh i trolled for 15 min and my team is now flaming me? whyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyy me?????? ghostbudden: when you refused to group? when they were at baron? need i go on? Is you harassing the Soraka. That section alone, even if you tried to ignore EVERYTHING ELSE the repetitive askign for reports, the other moments of harassment, is enough to warrant the report.
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:54:11.438+0000) > > Honestly this section alone: > > ghostbudden: what a child > ghostbudden: maybe try not trolling > ghostbudden: "oh i trolled for 15 min and my team is now flaming me? whyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyy me?????? > ghostbudden: when you refused to group? when they were at baron? need i go on? > > Is you harassing the Soraka. That section alone, even if you tried to ignore EVERYTHING ELSE the repetitive askign for reports, the other moments of harassment, is enough to warrant the report. This was in response to Soraka sarcastically saying, "idk why my team is flaming me.". I responded with sarcasm but does RIOT and the community really want to start swinging the ban hammer for sarcasm? Is that the standard that's being set? I NEVER say anything even remotely negative or sarcastic unless it is to someone that is CLEARLY trolling. By clearly I mean AFK, Feeding etc. We are really going to stick up for trolls? That's where we are at as a community?
: > [{quoted}](name=NEEGAHROW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:27:12.323+0000) > > Not sure how you can justifiably use "He's clearly using it to harass the Soraka" as a valid argument unless you are the actual OP, since you do not know his intentions behind the words. Could it not just be him simply asking for the Soraka to be reported, without using it to harass the Soraka? Or is that not possible in this case. Ok. We'll take out the quotes about him being unreal. Over half this post is still spamming about soraka in multiple negative ways. These are objectively being used because he is frustrated at soraka (justifiably so based solely of his account of it), but you are not allowed to be toxic just because you have justifiable frustration at it. >This Malphite would just run down everybody's lane and feed kills until he was 0/9. Uh, we also had a Bard mid. We also had that going. And it was at this time that I called this Malphite "a fucking worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate [he is]." Remember this one from Dunkey?
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:33:20.178+0000) > > Ok. We'll take out the quotes about him being unreal. > > Over half this post is still spamming about soraka in multiple negative ways. > > These are objectively being used because he is frustrated at soraka (justifiably so based solely of his account of it), but you are not allowed to be toxic just because you have justifiable frustration at it. > > Remember this one from Dunkey? There is a HUGE difference between what I said and what dunkey said. I didn't cuss one time. I was expressing my disbelief of us being trolled out of a winnable game and knowing NOTHING would be done about the ACTUAL troll. Our team flamed the pants off the soraka. I just asked (a few times over about 20-25 minutes) that the soraka be reported.
: > [{quoted}](name=NEEGAHROW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-03-21T23:49:12.399+0000) > > Anytime someone says unreal to me or asks for me to be reported, I will then report them for harassment by your standards. Got it. He's clearly using it to harass the Soraka. He's not using it to be complimentory, he's not using it because of some kind of disblief at a play. Litterally my standards are "don't be a dick, just keep your comments on how you can win and report after the game". Idk why you are looking for people in this thread to try to pick a fight with.
> [{quoted}](name=Sp33d Zer0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:23:48.364+0000) > > He's clearly using it to harass the Soraka. He's not using it to be complimentory, he's not using it because of some kind of disblief at a play. > > Litterally my standards are "don't be a dick, just keep your comments on how you can win and report after the game". Idk why you are looking for people in this thread to try to pick a fight with. I was DEFINITELY in disbelief of the soraka's play because she was afking in a VERY winnable game. She positioned in the front line of team fights and was then surprised that she died and trolled the team. It was literally disbelief that caused me to start typing.
: I would refuse to group with you too. I've had people bash me just like you did when I'm having a bad game in which case I just ignore everything else they say for the rest of the game and perma split until we lose in an attempt to make the flamer (you) just as miserable as I am. I go so far as to saying no to the surrender vote in such games. 100% justified restriction if you ask me. In most games that I have a terrible start, I will attempt to work with the team to catch up and often times do. As soon as the team starts bashing on me for starting 0/5/0 I just give up and no longer even try to come back.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:21:28.520+0000) > > I would refuse to group with you too. I've had people bash me just like you did when I'm having a bad game in which case I just ignore everything else they say for the rest of the game and perma split until we lose in an attempt to make the flamer (you) just as miserable as I am. I go so far as to saying no to the surrender vote in such games. 100% justified restriction if you ask me. In most games that I have a terrible start, I will attempt to work with the team to catch up and often times do. As soon as the team starts bashing on me for starting 0/5/0 I just give up and no longer even try to come back. You seem to have missed the point entirely. I said something AFTER the trolling (afking on fountain) began. Me "bashing" soraka had nothing to do with her trolling. She tilted, then proceeded to try and tilt the team. Since she was silent in chat she goes free. Being able to manipulate leaver buster and troll your team is wrong. That, in my opinion is wrong. You are a very very large part of what is wrong with the player base of this game. I agree people shouldn't bash for a bad game and as long as the summoner is TRYING to play the game I bite my tongue. When it becomes obvious they are trolling is a different story.
: I went through a similar situation! This is ridiculous, and needs to stop.
> [{quoted}](name=GalacticBears,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-21T23:50:34.768+0000) > > I went through a similar situation! This is ridiculous, and needs to stop. AGREED
: > [{quoted}](name=ghostbudden,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-21T22:31:41.599+0000) > > Need unbiased opinions Sure thing. I'll give you a report that is neutral, that is entirely fact based and is provided without regard to anyone's feelings about the matter. > I was recently given a 10 game chat restriction after calling out It's justified. The purpose of the chat function is to coordinate strategic action with in the game. Using it to argue with, harrass, or blame teammates is an abuse of the function and a violation of your legal contract where you have explicitly agreed not to do so. Violations of the conditions of a such a consumer contract consequently serve to justify termination of the contract and with it the account. When a player has frequently and consistently committed such violations, Riot will send out a chat restriction and a written note as a reminder instead. You have received a chat restriction as a polite reminder that you should only be using chat sparingly and only for coordination of play. We can go over the multiple issues with what you wrote in the following text that are in addition to this, but it is not necessary. that was upset because she felt we left her to die three times. In retaliation to us letting her die she afk'd on pad or in side lane bushes (moving enough to not get leaver busted), when it was time to contest baron she went to kill scuttle at drake instead. I asked my friends to review the logs and all of them couldn't believe I was placed on chat restriction. I appealed the restriction but riot upheld the decision. Now, due to the nature of friends giving biased opinions I'm asking for some fellow summoners opinions on whether they think this restriction is justified. Here are the logs: > ghostbudden: yi > ghostbudden: you gonna countergank ever? > ghostbudden: or gank ever? > ghostbudden: cant power farm as jg anymore > ghostbudden: this soraka > ghostbudden: unreal > ghostbudden: report her > ghostbudden: gg report soraka plz > ghostbudden: trolling > ghostbudden: gg report soraka > ghostbudden: u are out of position quite frequently > ghostbudden: unreal this soraka > ghostbudden: idk how she got to gold 4 > ghostbudden: i was the only thing keeping them from taking an inhib > ghostbudden: thanks tho > ghostbudden: pressure in no other lane and we cant win team fights > ghostbudden: get good kid > ghostbudden: vote yes > ghostbudden: we cant win with soraka trolling us > ghostbudden: nah she's still trolling > ghostbudden: look > ghostbudden: she wont be done trolling till halfway through her next game > ghostbudden: then she will troll again because she will be lose > ghostbudden: see > ghostbudden: what a child > ghostbudden: maybe try not trolling > ghostbudden: "oh i trolled for 15 min and my team is now flaming me? whyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyy me?????? > ghostbudden: when you refused to group? when they were at baron? need i go on? > ghostbudden: and she's still trolling > ghostbudden: gg report soraka > > > > Thanks in advance!
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cE0nsn6E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-21T23:07:05.672+0000) > > Sure thing. I'll give you a report that is neutral, that is entirely fact based and is provided without regard to anyone's feelings about the matter. > > It's justified. The purpose of the chat function is to coordinate strategic action with in the game. Using it to argue with, harrass, or blame teammates is an abuse of the function and a violation of your legal contract where you have explicitly agreed not to do so. Violations of the conditions of a such a consumer contract consequently serve to justify termination of the contract and with it the account. > When a player has frequently and consistently committed such violations, Riot will send out a chat restriction and a written note as a reminder instead. > You have received a chat restriction as a polite reminder that you should only be using chat sparingly and only for coordination of play. > > We can go over the multiple issues with what you wrote in the following text that are in addition to this, but it is not necessary. > > > that was upset because she felt we left her to die three times. In retaliation to us letting her die she afk'd on pad or in side lane bushes (moving enough to not get leaver busted), when it was time to contest baron she went to kill scuttle at drake instead. I asked my friends to review the logs and all of them couldn't believe I was placed on chat restriction. I appealed the restriction but riot upheld the decision. Now, due to the nature of friends giving biased opinions I'm asking for some fellow summoners opinions on whether they think this restriction is justified. Here are the logs: This is an interesting point of view. Not entirely sure what you mean by "We can go over the multiple issues with what you wrote in the following text that are in addition to this, but it is not necessary." as I was just giving context to the logs but thanks for your opinion.
Rioter Comments
: That wasn't my point. No one here is getting 540 ping. Everyone is complaining about getting 100 or 90 ping and it's stupid because it doesn't make the game anywhere near unplayable. I can understand frustration but complaining and then getting mad because everything wasn't fixed immediately is just unrealistic.
> [{quoted}](name=freshwawa,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=kdhahXus,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-03-18T07:27:26.616+0000) > > That wasn't my point. No one here is getting 540 ping. Everyone is complaining about getting 100 or 90 ping and it's stupid because it doesn't make the game anywhere near unplayable. I can understand frustration but complaining and then getting mad because everything wasn't fixed immediately is just unrealistic. You CHOOSE to live in an area where 180 ping is normal. We CHOOSE to live in an area where it is not. We had every right to be upset that our ping had tripled...
oREDz (NA)
: Ping Spike since patch
My suggestion is to go here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/8lgkmRs8-90-ping-all-of-a-sudden-today-charter-isp upvote and bump the post so it gets more attention. Then get on the phone with charter, insist on talking to a tier 2 technician and ask them to open a ticket pertaining to the routing of our traffic. As of last week our traffic was being routed through Iowa then directly to Chicago. Charter took it upon themselves to change the routing to now go to Michigan, then to Ashburn Virginia and then finally to Chicago. This has nothing to do with RIOT and 100% of the blame falls onto Charter.
bobie (NA)
: charter ping problem
I think many people's anger is misdirected in this situation. This is 100% on charter and 0% of the blame here falls on RIOT. RIOT does not control where we are routed initially to connect to their server. It seems Charter has taken it upon themselves to route us up through Michigan, then over to Virginia, then finally we end up in Chicago. In another instance they route us to basically Africa (California) and then riot gets us hooked up to the correct server in Chicago. Everything is working fine from RIOT's end. Direct your animosity towards Charter - or better yet just call Charter and politely but firmly tell them to look into this matter. TL;DR: RITO is not the bad guy this time.
: Me and my friend are having the same issue.
> [{quoted}](name=thefeared321,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=ulag4MI5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-12T03:50:41.690+0000) > > Me and my friend are having the same issue. Call charter!
: High ping for no reason
My suggestion is to go here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/8lgkmRs8-90-ping-all-of-a-sudden-today-charter-isp upvote and bump the post so it gets more attention. Then get on the phone with charter, insist on talking to a tier 2 technician and ask them to open a ticket pertaining to the routing of our traffic.
: All the guys here complaining like this is literally the end of the world makes me laugh. My normal ping is around 180 every game I play. If I could play at 90 is be ecstatic.
So if your ping tripled to 540 you wouldn't be upset about it? The winner of the 'dumbest comment of the day' award goes to....
Sanbica (EUW)
: RIOT !!! BRING THE LEGACY CLIENT BACK !!!!!!!!!!
the new client is literal cancer. want to minimize friends list? nah fam we don't allow that.

ghostbudden

Level 106 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion